Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Garage Sales Announcement

[NOTICE] Sales of non-certified DVB-T2 Set-Top-Box (STB) is an offense under MCMC regulations. More info: click here

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Skynet Courier service, Think twice before you use their service

GodsLove
post Dec 18 2007, 02:13 PM, updated 7y ago

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Hey everyone,

I would just like to share with you what i have gone through when i bought an item from a forumer who sent the item using skynet.

I purchased a bluetooth headset from forumer Jimmylim85 on the 20th of September 2007. Item was shipped the following day and would take one day to reached. Item supposed to reach on the 22nd of September (Saturday) but the delivery guy stated no one was at home. My mum was at home frm morning till lunch and i'm sure they don't work full day. Tried calling them to send it to my office instead on monday, 24th of Sept. I couldnt get them till monday after 10am (tried calling on monday 8:30 till 9:30 but no one answered). Finally a lady, Sara picked my call and asked her to change the shipping address. She say it will then take one extra day to arrive as the delivery guys are all out. I said alright. to cut the sotry short, the next day, nothing arrived. I called Sara on wednesday morning and Sara said it was delivered to my office on tuesday, and i told her im sure no one came. She said she will call me to confirm. SHe later called me and said it was delivered to my home on monday. I was shocked. I asked her to confirm with the delivery guy where was it put, he said in the post box but i told him it isnt possible for it to enter the post box. The worst thing is, she said someone actually received and sign it. Thank God skynet post the consignment form. There was no signature on the form. Only name and IC. The name is correct (since its stated in the address but the IC Number is way wrong. That is part 1.

Me and Jimmy since started to write a report and ask for a refund. to cut the story short, i have called both managers from both skynet branch and even emailed them. We followed what Sara said to do, and we did. weeks later, still no news and i decided to email them hoping it will reached someone who can do something about it. to my surprise, it wasn't. Here's the reply when i emailed them the entire situation with the tracking code:

Hi Kevin,

Your shipper (Jimmy) did not report this to the origin station.

Regards,
Shirley

Off course he didn't because i did (and i paid for the item) and i would seriously hope you would check with Sara (PJ Branch) on what actually happened. Please get back to me on the refund date and the total amount and please settle it before the Raya holidays as i do not want this to drag any longer. Thanks

Regards,
Kevin

On 10/11/07, shirley <shirley@skynet.com.my> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I suppose you are not aware of our Carriage Procedure.

We are only liable to the shipper. The shipper must file in the claim with the official receipt to the origin staion. The origin station will have to advise us accordingly.

All consignment will go by our Standared Condition of Carriage.

My apology for the inconveniece caused.

Hi Shirley,

I guess i'm not the only one that isn't aware of such procedure as both of your colleagues, Sara (PJ Branch) and (Ms Nor) didn't inform me anything about such procedure. As far as i'm concerned, skynet is suppose to reimburse RM230 to the sender, Mr Jimmy Lim. I do not want to debate with you who suppose to do what, but all i would like you to do, is to contact both your colleagues and settle whatever is outstanding and kindly expedite the refund to the seller so he may refund the money back to me. I have also inform the sender to file a report. So please check and get back to me soon. Thanks

Best Regards,
Kevin

Since that email, no reply was ever received to date.

When Jimmy again, asked the Ipoh branch (where the item was sent), they said, PJ Branch has already sent the money and details and that was like about 3 - 4 weeks ago. I was told by Sara, that they have already deducted the money from the delivery boy's salary but Till now we have not received a single cent but we have wasted a huge amount of time and money (for calls and sms).

I just called the Manager of Ipoh Branch today (at 1:37pm) and he said it will be end of the month (which means end of the year). I told him sternly and i said how long more i need to wait, it has been months. He said end of the month, and if don't received my refund by then, i can do anything i want. I was like, what !!, how can he say such a thing. I was just stunned with his comments

In the entire process, me and jimmy has been pushed around, where both Skynet Branch and Ipoh branch has been pushing the blame and responsibility back and forth as though there are both not related.

I would like to inform everyone here of the hassle you would go through if you ever loose your shipment when you used skynet. The refunding process is painfully long and i have no idea how much they are going to refund. When the first few times i called Sara, she say they can't refund exact amount. I then told her to get the exact same product brand new for me then. She didn't say anything about the refund amount since then and almost all my calls to skynet regarding this matter has been nothing less than rude replies

. I hope i can get jimmylim85 to clarify on this matter. For those, who are planning to get anything from Jimmy, please go ahead, as he is one of the nicest seller i ever came across. This thread is started due to the bad service from skynet.

This post has been edited by GodsLove: Dec 18 2007, 02:16 PM
jimmylim85
post Dec 18 2007, 03:03 PM

iPhone world....

I'm here to clarify that what kevin mention is true. I and kevin has been pushed around for months. Those days i relied on skynet just because is more transparency in tracking shipment than poslaju did. But ever since this issue happen, i have think twice. The only thing now is waiting for the cheque refund by end of the month. Thank you.
sasaug
post Dec 18 2007, 06:09 PM

Small Fud

i am also using skynet.For me quite ok wor their service.But luckily my transaction all amount small small one..
GodsLove
post Dec 21 2007, 03:03 PM

On my way

QUOTE(sasaug @ Dec 18 2007, 06:09 PM)
i am also using skynet.For me quite ok wor their service.But luckily my transaction all amount small small one..
i guess it doesn't happened often but once bitten twice shy..not going to use their service anymore...havent received my refund till today...
NaMyzarC
post Dec 21 2007, 03:09 PM

Regular

want to get express refund, write to following email and contact them as well, that is the hotline contact for malay mail.

Hotline: 03-2282 1002
Hotline Email: hotline@mmail.com.my

Only_Human
post Dec 21 2007, 11:56 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

I think Dell company like to use skynet for shipping ?
zac1
post Dec 22 2007, 01:31 AM

GADGET FREAK™

skynet is suck ,last time i buy something thru lelong and ship by skynet ,

try 2 times ,service are terible

first time - didt ship to my house ,the van stop at the corner of the entrance road of my house and call me ,ask me go out and collect ,reason is they cant find my house.(thier van park at entrance road and dun even go in ,terus say cant find my house)

second times - ask me to collect from thier office near my house ,reason is address not ngam ,when i go there and check ,address 100000% correct

never trust this SX HXX company ,service too bad ,even poslaju also not good ,but if compare to skynet ,pos laju are 10000 times better

This post has been edited by zac1: Dec 22 2007, 01:34 AM
trinityz
post Dec 24 2007, 10:52 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Only_Human @ Dec 21 2007, 11:56 PM)
I think Dell company like to use skynet for shipping ?
Yes, Dell using Skynet and it is safe to buy from Dell because if the item is not received, you can call Dell directly and they will sort things among themselves. I have bought from Dell lots of time and no problem at all and they usually will call you the day before they send and will tell approx what time they will reach. This is if we are dealing with Dell. However, in this case is different and that is why both buyer and senders are treated this way.

I suggest to TS if you are able to get hold of someone in higher position in Skynet instead of the so-called "manager" and talk to them

This post has been edited by trinityz: Dec 24 2007, 10:54 AM
100% Ori Perfumes
post Dec 24 2007, 10:56 AM

I use SKYNET service since last year, ya there is problem once in a while but still use their service coz
1. more cheaper than other courier service operator
2. fastest (send evening bf 7.00pm and reach K.Kinabalu next day afternoon)
3. Main Reason Using Their Service - SKYNET office in Melaka in just in my neighbourhood. Easy to go and to complaint if anything go wrong!

Happy Holiday & Merry Chirstmas! Cheer Up!
thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
allspark
post Dec 25 2007, 01:39 AM

Getting Started

Well, so far SKYNET served me very well, fast shipping from Penang to KL, only took 1day.
orenzai
post Dec 25 2007, 12:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

my cousin sells things online... she uses skynet and she stays at penang..she say so far no prob...i think it depends on the branch's staff itself...
allspark
post Dec 25 2007, 10:59 PM

Getting Started

Maybe on this case it happen 1 in a 100, not very often but courier company should take it seriously. i suggest u insured ur stuff if valuable more than a hundred before out to deliver.
jensen78
post Dec 26 2007, 09:35 AM

try out GDEX
allspark
post Dec 28 2007, 12:35 AM

Getting Started

How much hav to pay for opening a new account with GDex??

This post has been edited by allspark: Dec 28 2007, 08:07 PM
bombman
post Jan 10 2008, 12:35 AM

Xtreme Modding™

QUOTE(allspark @ Dec 28 2007, 12:35 AM)
How much hav to pay for opening a new account with GDex??
U wont need to pay any fees to open an acc instead there's certain minimum usage per month requirement though it wont b enforced once u reach a stage whr volume was quite high in the previous months

Bsides that u can also nego for more discounts later on smile.gif
hibiki0104
post Jan 10 2008, 01:12 AM

Casual

used skynet b4 when buying things from lelong. got the item 3 days after shipment. pos laju can do only one day, how come the courier takes 3 days. i also bought micro sd from viking also .he send using skynet.such a small item also arrive 2 days late.what a joke to call them a courier
GodsLove
post Jan 11 2008, 10:00 AM

On my way

Finally got my refund of only 100RM eventhough my item cost RM230..what a joke..

I would appreciate if anyone could help spread the word around on skynet and if anyone of you, has any place i can make a complaint that cna be made know to public, do let me know. Thanks
hibiki0104
post Jan 11 2008, 12:16 PM

Casual

last two days someone send something to my mom via skynet. yesterday not arrive.today also same. said cannot find adress. pos laju have no problem in finding my adress, but this skynet..haizz.the worst
jack7155
post Jan 11 2008, 01:28 PM

Regular

so far i am using poslaju and satisfied with their service. from what i know, some courier company also use poslaju to ship their item!!!!! Ridiculous!!!
spambox
post Jan 11 2008, 06:06 PM

Getting Started

s*ck! use poslaju is good.......
jack7155
post Jan 11 2008, 10:15 PM

Regular

QUOTE(spambox @ Jan 11 2008, 06:06 PM)
coz its told by 1 of my pos office friends. he said that gdex, skynet, nationwide etc all use their service for those far for urban area
bukanmain
post Jan 12 2008, 01:42 AM

I'm only 20,still learning..

used about 5-6times..nvr give me problem..
Bad Cyborg
post Jan 12 2008, 02:12 AM

Enthusiast

I've used them a few times so far they haven't failed me once. Pos Laju OTOH...
bombman
post Jan 13 2008, 02:27 AM

Xtreme Modding™

QUOTE(GodsLove @ Jan 11 2008, 10:00 AM)
Finally got my refund of only 100RM eventhough my item cost RM230..what a joke..

I would appreciate if anyone could help spread the word around on skynet and if anyone of you, has any place i can make a complaint that cna be made know to public, do let me know. Thanks
The amount of refund depends on how much is the max limit as per their T & C. If it's already stated certain amount then u cant do much.

On ur nxt course of action, u may write to newspaper columns like The Star. I'd seen numerous times whenever got complain bout a company there'll b a quick response

QUOTE(hibiki0104 @ Jan 11 2008, 12:16 PM)
last two days someone send something to my mom via skynet. yesterday not arrive.today also same. said cannot find adress. pos laju have no problem in finding my adress, but this skynet..haizz.the worst
U hav 2 continuously hantam these ppl; otherwise they wont care 2 do anythin'

QUOTE(jack7155 @ Jan 11 2008, 10:15 PM)
coz its told by 1 of my pos office friends. he said that gdex, skynet, nationwide etc all use their service for those far for urban area
Frm wht I heard many of the courier companies' use private delivery companies but I cant con4m names here. This industry is somtin' like out-sourcing too
superxboy
post Jan 22 2008, 05:10 PM

Getting Started

I think this is case by case,
sometimes poslaju also failed to delivery to the user, their online tracking system even not up to date one.

but anyway, thanks for the info, will think twice when using skynet
jack7155
post Jan 22 2008, 10:32 PM

Regular

QUOTE(superxboy @ Jan 22 2008, 05:10 PM)
I think this is case by case,
sometimes poslaju also failed to delivery to the user, their online tracking system even not up to date one.

but anyway, thanks for the info, will think twice when using skynet
of course will failed lar.... pos laju so many ppl use.... but so far so good....
bryanling
post Feb 4 2008, 12:17 AM

Getting Started

Pos Laju & Skynet which expensive more ?
Thunderbolt
post Feb 5 2008, 03:56 AM

Tonight We Dine In Penang!

QUOTE(bryanling @ Feb 4 2008, 12:17 AM)
Pos Laju & Skynet which expensive more ?

Poslaju are more expensive
jack7155
post Feb 5 2008, 10:11 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Thunderbolt @ Feb 5 2008, 03:56 AM)
Poslaju are more expensive
poslaju is nearer to me in my area. too bad.. no skynet sad.gif if next time skynet come to my area, may consider their service coz cheaper tongue.gif
one0one
post Feb 5 2008, 03:57 PM

aha skynet... their delivery men are so malas! if you live in flat/condo, the delivery man will not send the item to you instead, they will call you to come down and get your item at the gate. doh.gif

recently, i was expecting an item to arrive via skynet. so i stayed home all day morning till night, 1st day no one come, 2nd day none also, 3rd day also none. so i checked their web site and this is what it stated for those 3 days

CONSIGNEE NOT AT HOME/OFFICE. DELIVERY WILL BE RE-ATTEMPTED
Delivery has been attempted, the consignee was not present / company closed. Delivery will be re-attempted

rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
i didn't even hear a knock once during those 3 days nor phone call, are they really delivering the item ?? wasted my time waiting, i went to their office and get the item myself.. luckily their branch is not far away from my home.
bryanling
post Feb 5 2008, 04:50 PM

Getting Started

But I checked from the skynet website,
Skynet is expensive than Poslaju
LYR
post Feb 5 2008, 05:03 PM

No one is indispensable

QUOTE(bryanling @ Feb 5 2008, 04:50 PM)
But I checked from the skynet website,
Skynet is expensive than Poslaju
ya. for less than 0.5KG, poslaju charges RM5.20 whereas Skynet charges RM6.00.
jack7155
post Feb 5 2008, 05:13 PM

Regular

QUOTE(LYR @ Feb 5 2008, 05:03 PM)
ya. for less than 0.5KG, poslaju charges RM5.20 whereas Skynet charges RM6.00.
if got account with skynet can get cheaper?
LYR
post Feb 5 2008, 05:24 PM

No one is indispensable

QUOTE(jack7155 @ Feb 5 2008, 05:13 PM)
if got account with skynet can get cheaper?
should be. i don't have any accounts for any courier services though.
Haihzz
post Feb 5 2008, 07:15 PM

On my way

Sorry if i confuse, you people, As i know and seen Skynet PJ is actually beside UTAR FICT BLOCK.
While i was in pg i needed to send a document to my lecturer at PJ that time. I clearly wrote, the address of UTAR FICT block.
After 3 days i was ask by my lecturer about my reports on my training,(yes my Industrial training report).. i told him i already sent it. then i call to SKYnet to double confirm the sending they told they already sent it. then i guess must be some misplacement of document in my Univesity.

Then a day later my lecturer call and ask why my report was sent towards to UTAR PJ A block (main building which is far away from SKYNET office) .. and not FICT block. luckily the admin there was nice enough to send my report back to FICT block else, my industrial training report will be gone ...at the hands of SKYNET.

its unbelieveable how they miss FICT block when thier PJ SKYNET OFFICE is jsut next to it.. I use SKYNET because of the PJ OFFICE is beside the faculty im studying...(FICT)...

really don't understand how it works at skynet....POSLAJU definitely better

This post has been edited by Haihzz: Feb 5 2008, 07:20 PM
deejay220989
post Feb 5 2008, 07:39 PM

Regular

Well, I've been using Express System a.k.a AirPak. So far no problem.

Besides, XL-Shop, the most famous toy shop is Msia uses Skynet ans so far I do not think they are any complaints. They are still using Skynet since last 2 years lolz! And they ship items to customers almost everyday!

I dun like PosLaju..they are famous for not handling parcels properly~
AtMostFear
post Feb 6 2008, 02:06 PM

On my way

bought an iPod Touch from a forumer here who uses Skynet. the shipment was fast, but the postman just left the iPod Touch on my gate after ringing the bell. luckily, I was in that time. or else anyone could've just grabbed my stuff.
spambox
post Feb 6 2008, 02:30 PM

Getting Started

yeah so suck.. need to fetch up thing at their office...
deejay220989
post Feb 6 2008, 08:44 PM

Regular

QUOTE(AtMostFear @ Feb 6 2008, 02:06 PM)
bought an iPod Touch from a forumer here who uses Skynet. the shipment was fast, but the postman just left the iPod Touch on my gate after ringing the bell. luckily, I was in that time. or else anyone could've just grabbed my stuff.
How come? No need sign anything?
enCORe
post Feb 25 2008, 08:42 AM

Gadget lovers

skynet services is a fuss,
they horn infront of my house and just runaway when they think 'nobody inside', heck even poslajumen motorcycle horn more louder
bombman
post Mar 2 2008, 03:00 AM

Xtreme Modding™

Ppl use SKYNET for their supa dupa low rates but vry often receiver 'll b facing so much trouble. They dont go up high-rise buildings , throw packages into home compound (like PosEkspres) , asking customers go pick-up s'diri.

But now more lawak whn enCORe mentioned they honk

Whn these much issues better stop usin' their services
ryan_hustler
post Mar 5 2008, 02:19 AM

Actum Est

skynet sometimes hires normal ppl to do their delivery as they lack permanent delivery staff..their so called "outsourcing to meet with large demand of their service" is hiring rempits and college students to pick up goods from their branches and the pay is rm30-50 per batch of items (all items to taman xxx) thats why they cant find your house because the delivery guys are idiot students!! cant quote how i know this information but its true as sometimes my friend runs deliveries for extra pocket money..

make this issue public by contacting the local newspaper and provide your photostated receipts and tracking details..they need to be thought a lesson!
kazasho
post Jun 13 2008, 01:13 AM

カザショ!

Tumpang thread.

DONT USE SKYNET!!!

The postman, came to my house with my parcel, he even goncang-goncang my parcel in front of me while asking whats inside?!
Fukc!
Jenglot
post Jun 13 2008, 04:24 PM

Getting Started

Yup,
i have bad experience with skysuck also.
Was sending an item to US. Took the item for nearly 2 MONTHS to arrive..
due to that i was given a bad rating in ebay..
suckx big time
vladimir
post Jun 15 2008, 04:55 PM

MYHYPERSTORE ONLINE TRADER

aiya skynet is famous liao la. I lost my canon powershot G9 worth and accessories around RM2000.

I uploaded the cctv footage recorded his men came in to my shop to pickup. But he did not wear uniform. But how the heaven he knows i have parcel in shop?

The manager , Sri Gan ( incharge of penang office ) told me that the guy were not his worker. What the F is this!

He is trying to push his responsibility to others. We've lodge a police report and already inform the CAP ( consumer Asso Penang ) about this matter.

We've already taken legal action against Skynet.

This company is non trustable in the sense for consumer. Personally will go for those SUPERBRAND company labelled in MALAYSIA.

Skynet was not a SUPERBRAND at all. Just a lousy brand all i can say.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After I've uploaded to youtube , the KL HQ saw my youtube. He asked Sri Gan to come to my office and screw me. Trying to act blardy smart. He is rude and unkind. Asked me to remove the movie immediately. I have to lah...my boss asked me to. sad.gif poor guy~!

but i still have the backup wakakakaka..... will share wif u guys one day biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by vladimir: Jun 15 2008, 04:59 PM
lazogirlz
post Jul 9 2008, 11:37 PM

Casual

skynet are sux! recently just bought a power booster from ICuCUBE.

details.

09 Jul 08 4:44 pm PENANG (PEN) Out for Delivery
08 Jul 08 8:01 am PENANG (PEN) Arrived PEN
07 Jul 08 9:58 pm CHERAS (CRS) Linehaul to HUB
07 Jul 08 9:14 pm CHERAS (CRS) Scheduled for Departure
07 Jul 08 4:07 pm CHERAS (CRS) Collection

Comments: CONSIGNEE NO LONGER AT THIS ADDRESS/COMPANY
Delivery has been attempted, but the consignee is no longer at the delivery address/company

as i know, once it reach on 08july 8morning, they can direct send on the day but they didnt! and on 9july 4pm, they said out of delivery. if even no1 collect at home, they should leave a reminder paper rite? they never do that, maybe they never come to my house also rite? if got come, why dont leave a note of reminder ask me go to collect?

WTF! they are dumbass!

even they said cant find out my address, should give me a call rite since my number stated there. but they didnt! i had deal many times using poslaju, their service is better alot than this fukc skynet!

This post has been edited by lazogirlz: Jul 9 2008, 11:53 PM
memkingdom
post Aug 10 2008, 03:03 AM

On my way

As I'm thinking, this thing happen because there is some black sheep inside Skynet delivery team. So that you can found that some area is OK but some area is bad. Why don't we try to send a complaint email to Skynet to clarify those issue?
Suemitraa
post Oct 16 2008, 12:57 PM

Artsy Fartsy

Okay, Skynet Officially sux. I was out on Monday. on the website said attempted delivery BUT i check my mailbox, the paper that said they were here was with my package. Wtf is it doing there when it should be in my mailbox??

Date: 13 Oct 08 6:28 pm
Problem Code: PC005
Created By: SHM
Comments: CONSIGNEE NOT AT HOME/OFFICE. DELIVERY WILL BE RE-ATTEMPTED
Delivery has been attempted, the consignee was not present / company closed. Delivery will be re-attempted

Then on Tuesday I was at home the whole day, Nobody came. I call the office on Wednesday, bullshit shit heads can say they came to my house to deliver on Tuesday but no one was there.

Today I went to pick it up at their office in Shah Alam. Idiots.
For those people who are posting items to me, please just use poslaju. Skynet can kiss my ass.
Suemitraa
post Oct 16 2008, 07:09 PM

Artsy Fartsy

Also, my phone number was given to them, b**tards never call. doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by Suemitraa: Oct 16 2008, 07:09 PM
WHU
post Nov 5 2008, 05:49 PM

Delivery Date:
Signature:
Tracking Progress:
Date Time Location Activity
04 Nov 08 10:05 am KOTA BARU (KBR) Arrived KBR
04 Nov 08 12:21 am (HUB) Linehaul to KBR
03 Nov 08 10:10 pm (HUB) Scheduled for Departure
03 Nov 08 8:18 pm CHERAS (KJG) Linehaul to HUB
03 Nov 08 7:30 pm CHERAS (KJG) Scheduled for Departure

Now, its 5th Nov.. tomorrow 6th Nov... they just won't deliver the parcel...

delay and delay again...

refnulf
post Nov 8 2008, 04:26 PM

I love my Gundams

I deal with Skynet alot, but I know the delivery guy so it works out fine. Most of the time they're pretty polite and on time. If there's a delay, it's because their drivers are all out, etc.

Most of the time, I go pick the stuff up myself because they take too long and some shipments are important to me.

Nationwide express, TNT and other couriers would be better but they are a little more expensive.

mimit
post Nov 11 2008, 02:56 AM

skynet service so far is ok to me.. they call me to open the door n sign for my parcel.. hehe
rekrazie
post Nov 11 2008, 08:07 PM

Getting Started

can u all enter www.skynet.com.my ?
Dark Amaterasu
post Nov 13 2008, 10:09 AM

Getting Started

better use poslaju la..price also same biggrin.gif
cmx
post Jan 2 2009, 08:27 PM

lousy service - always not on time
zhen^wei
post Jan 2 2009, 08:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

so far. their service is good for me.
better than sure-reach
and the parcels comfirm delivered to customer on next day.
ahcheap
post Jan 2 2009, 08:36 PM

TM UniFi/Streamyx Reseller

skynet, kangaroo, pos laju etc, lousy as usual..
Kangaroo is the slowest.
owikh84
post Jan 2 2009, 10:03 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United
Group: Elite

I even can ask Skynet to send my stuffs to my house at 9pm when I'm not at home in the morning. Very touched..
Good experience Thumb up!
ahcheap
post Jan 2 2009, 10:05 PM

TM UniFi/Streamyx Reseller

is it?last time i wait for 3 days skynet cant find my address, but not even a call for me to ask where my exact location is.

lhongwuh
post Jan 3 2009, 04:24 PM

~stary stary nite~

haha...then u very "sui" la...
fahrur_07
post Jan 4 2009, 02:10 PM

~unite against racism~

where is skynet people at LYN?
come..come...
answer all the question
wiwiwawa
post Jan 4 2009, 02:52 PM

Casual

Same like skynet very famous, many people complaining. untill now any improvement from them???
lhongwuh
post Jan 5 2009, 03:08 AM

~stary stary nite~

their service is ok,but pricey...
fruitie
post Jan 5 2009, 03:26 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Group: Staff

Skynet so far still acceptable. Though I did have some bad experience with them which is actually mis-communication but still tolerable.

To me after trying so many courier services, I still think that Poslaju is the best. On time all the time. Maybe because the postman knows my house and everything is delivered on time and in good condition. thumbup.gif
wiwiwawa
post Jan 5 2009, 08:34 AM

Casual

For mine experience, pos laju still ok but i saw some of them kick the big bag from the up stair to down stair.
lhongwuh
post Jan 6 2009, 12:41 AM

~stary stary nite~

QUOTE(wiwiwawa @ Jan 5 2009, 08:34 AM)
For mine experience, pos laju still ok but i saw some of them kick the big bag from the up stair to down stair.
sama saja la for all companies...they will kick sumtimes depends on mood..
but usually big boxes only...thats y we need to wrap super kaokao for peace of mind..
wiwiwawa
post Jan 6 2009, 09:00 AM

Casual

QUOTE(lhongwuh @ Jan 6 2009, 01:41 AM)
sama saja la for all companies...they will kick sumtimes depends on mood..
but usually big boxes only...thats y we need to wrap super kaokao for peace of mind..
Like this we need to buy many peti selamat from bank negara... doh.gif
felicious
post Jan 6 2009, 12:30 PM

**your little angel**
Group Icon
Trade Zone & Girl's Club
Group: Moderator

So far, Skynet is ok to me. They deliver on time. However, their pickup hours limited till 4pm only.

As for PosLaju, I don't have any problem with them too. Sometimes, they will call you to take your parcel when you are not at home. I like this service biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by felicious: Jan 6 2009, 12:31 PM
Dark Amaterasu
post Jan 25 2009, 12:24 AM

Getting Started

prefer poslaju. coz they're willing to re-attempt delivery. but poslaju centre pickup phone soooooooooo late!!
dzul_huzaifi
post Jan 28 2009, 08:47 PM

Getting Started

yeah,s**t synet,they said 2 me no1 at home n wth?? i was at home when da driver call me n ask 4 direction...n then,they said,4 da 2nd delivery,got weather problem.. WTF?? u guys use motocycle ke??!!
*jess*
post Jan 29 2009, 08:35 AM

I suppose the service varies from different branches? I'm from penang, quite satisfied with the services provided, accept some of their staff. dun really like the way they talk sad.gif

Same goes to postlaju, but i dunno they actually did 2nd attempt delivery? Touchwood la~ so far no miss of goods/delivery *thumbs up*
lhongwuh
post Jan 29 2009, 08:53 PM

~stary stary nite~

anyone manage to get successful 2nd delivery?
mat_tz
post Jan 30 2009, 10:05 AM

Casual

use pos laju...
i never have problem.. rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif

this day pos...tommorow get stuff..
huhu.. thumbup.gif

shajack
post Feb 6 2009, 06:28 PM

semi-retired@everything

used skynet coz it nearer n till tis day,i think it services is quite good.
same about city-link.may be its down 2 the whoever they hv onboard.
but i read on a notice board@skynet HQ,they hv sort of problem with staff behavior,then again,which company dunt even hv a bad apple or two or more,he3
therion
post Feb 7 2009, 01:27 PM

Getting Started

I have some bad experience with skynet few days ago , I send some stuff to my customer in Puchong and from their tracking the item was successfully delivered. But the customer complaint he never received the item. Check with skynet, they said that item has been lost, stolen. Then how come the POD on their tracking system said it was delivered and signed? hmm.gif

It was just a business card I print for my customer, who in the world will steal a 250pcs business card? vmad.gif

Skynet branch in Pekan, Pahang are the worst! They won't deliver the item instead they ask customer to collect at their office. If I got customer from Pekan, they will always complaint to me about skynet. I choose to use PosLaju now, better. Hari ini pos, semalam sudah sampai. rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by therion: Feb 7 2009, 01:35 PM
valensi
post Feb 7 2009, 09:16 PM

Getting Started

I juz bought sumting from the net, the seller sent it using Skynet from KL to my house in Klang. Firts time post, parcel lost. Second time, cannot send coz cannot find my address. So today I called office asking about the parcel and the lady there said they promised to send it today by 1pm.. wait till now no sign it will arrived... very upset with the poor services... they said cannot find my address?? how come?? around 5 months ago i ordered sumthing & the seller was from johor using skynet and delivered to my doorstep within 1 day... now with same adress they said cant find my address... very lame & ridiculous excuse...
descendant
post Feb 7 2009, 11:53 PM

Casual

First time I bought something from the net and they send it using Skynet
I was eager waiting for it so I checked the tracking every 5 minutes

from Scheduled for Departure -> Linehaul to HUB -> Linehaul to IPH -> Out for Delivery -> Arrived IPH

and suddenly the tracking said :

CONSIGNEE NOT AT HOME/OFFICE. DELIVERY WILL BE RE-ATTEMPTED

???? I was at home waiting for it the whole time!!!!!!!
toobad
post Feb 8 2009, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

I wanted to test out skynet service a couple of times, but after reading the comments, i guess better not.

been using poslaju for all my book delivery, NO PROBLEM for me so far, takes only 1 day.
just few days ago, i sent one parcel using REGISTERED MAIL, it reached the next day rclxms.gif
little_baby
post Feb 10 2009, 01:49 PM

Getting Started

may i knw how much skynet will charge us?
engbok
post Feb 11 2009, 08:10 AM

I quit Skynet since 2007, frankly they give me the best rate for couriering within major city...but they broke my guitar too frequent..I pinned them very hard for the insurance claim and they told me they don't buy general insurance for courier losses..huh?? i have been dealing with ABX, citilink, Kangaroo..this is the first courier company told me they don't buy general insurance.

End up they pay me RM100 or lower depend on the value of the item delivered..and bag me not to use their service again..becoz they admit they can't handle it...haha..

ABX is always my preferred..never fail me (touch wood) and i like the sweet and soft voice of the operator..hoho..

nandayryu
post Feb 13 2009, 01:26 AM

Regular

thanx for this news tho,i was about to shift to skynet instead of Poslaju,poslaju and skynet should be classified together,they were both sux .am sorry to say,i've sent few costly phones via poslaju,and both were received,but very problematic after all,i was once when i posted the phone via poslaju,and that time there were nobody there,just me and an old-hunch-woman queing at my back,i noticed that the girl's incharge throwing my parcel like a fleaping balls.and i was stunned,but its ok,because i dont want to exaggerate this thing,but very conspicuous,plenty of couriers nowadays doesnt aware enough with our goods,i next time plan to go back by plane instead of shipping them .i've 1 iphone and 1 touch pro to be shipped next,no idea which courier is good now.abx sounds good eh ?
esther8899
post Mar 18 2009, 02:15 PM

Getting Started

em..but in my case skynet is quite efficient wor.
yesterday sent today receive already. smile.gif
madeleine_1406
post Mar 18 2009, 02:43 PM

Getting Started

abx no good ya as they are lame or servise as well
after 12 am they wont be sending the parcel out wan
so u need sumone to collect it or waited fro them to setn to you b4 12 am ya

and indeed delay in parcel receiving too
they will took abotu 3-5 days for them item to reach u indeed
wi1s0n
post Mar 20 2009, 02:04 AM

Getting Started

We have been using GDex and the service has been very good so far. In fact, it provide better assurance when you are shipping high value items. Make sure it is sent as Secure Delivery with insurance coverage, if anything happen you are protected and claimable to the value declared. We sent from JB before 5pm and it usually reach KL before noon the next day.
realtime
post Mar 20 2009, 09:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(esther8899 @ Mar 18 2009, 02:15 PM)
em..but in my case skynet is quite efficient wor.
yesterday sent today receive already. smile.gif
Diff ppl comes with diff case.
Depend on which branch you are going.
svage98
post Mar 20 2009, 12:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(realtime @ Mar 20 2009, 09:45 AM)
Diff ppl comes with diff case.
Depend on which branch you are going.
Very true! And also depend on luck...like who handle your parcel...who deliver safely and to correct address biggrin.gif
peng01
post Apr 17 2009, 01:37 PM

Getting Started

dun use skynet, their staff are stealing customer packaging, my fren package, when he go to self collect, the package grab with paper only, a lot of things missing.
(tmn molek branch, johor bahru, johor)

firstbread2794
post Apr 26 2009, 06:21 PM

Getting Started

25 Apr 09 9:11 am KUALA LUMPUR (MWT) Out for Delivery
24 Apr 09 9:07 am KUALA LUMPUR (MWT) Out for Delivery
24 Apr 09 7:04 am KUALA LUMPUR (MWT) Arrived MWT
24 Apr 09 4:27 am (HUB) Linehaul to MWT
23 Apr 09 7:38 pm PENANG (PEN) Linehaul to HUB
23 Apr 09 7:13 pm PENANG (PEN) Scheduled for Departure
23 Apr 09 6:05 pm PENANG (PEN) Collection

what time do skynet ppl deliver?
afternoon or morning?
Shipment Problem 1
Date: 24 Apr 09 6:38 pm
Created By: MWT

Shipment Problem 2
Date: 25 Apr 09 2:31 pm
Created By: MWT

how many times do they deliver?
what happen if delivery keep failing?
xk2
post Apr 28 2009, 04:07 PM

Temporary OFF

Few weeks ago , bought 2 unit Asus xonar U1 from bat99 , he use skynet to send the item , i follow the tracking number and keep wait in home , it should reach in the next day, then after one day pass, the online tracking service stated clearly that my item oredi arrived to the station in my area (Bukit Beruang), but after wait for whole day , nothing go come ot my house vmad.gif then i wait for third day again , frmo morning i wait till around 6pm , still no parcel deliver to my house rclxub.gif , i straight call to the customer service number and they manage to contact the incharge person in Melaka and she call me after few minutes.

She told me that my parcel is leave at Malim's branch becoz their staff unable to contact me , they say i no answer call while they call me rclxub.gif I straight ''dulan '' after hear this becoz my phone have no any miscall record from them. And i keep looking at my phone whole day to wait for their call during waiting the parcel. Imediately i doubt that their staff are bullshiting with me mad.gif After then i ask them to deliver the item to me imediately becoz it oredi 3 days. After some 'scold' and 'force' , only they send the parcel to me at the day.

I tot all that was jus a small mistake made by them , but today ....... seems they repeat again , coz i bought something from forumer and he use skynet to send to me oso , tracking service stated my parcel oredi in Bukit Beruang at 8am. But till now still not yet reach my home. Looks like a phone call to them is needed again laugh.gif doh.gif

Conclusion : '' Melaka Skynet Sxck !!!!'' doh.gif

Only for melaka branch ** doh.gif

item received in such condition :
user posted image

This post has been edited by xk2: Apr 28 2009, 05:09 PM
Terence573
post Apr 28 2009, 09:26 PM

wow!!!!!

I got this msg with the tracking
omg after reading all forumers experience makes me shiver!! sad.gif

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 28 Apr 09 4:44 pm
Problem Code: PC027
Created By: BKI
Comments: UNDER ODA AREA

wtf is under ODA area?
hopefully nothing goes wrong with my parcel.

@xk2

Looks like they cut open the parcel ler... rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Terence573: Apr 28 2009, 09:27 PM
whizzkid
post Apr 29 2009, 07:34 PM

Getting Started

how much the rate for SKYNET? never tried it before.. anybody can provide me the info? wanna try my luck biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by whizzkid: Apr 29 2009, 07:46 PM
mls_gamer
post Apr 29 2009, 08:06 PM

Regular

QUOTE(xk2 @ Apr 28 2009, 04:07 PM)
Few weeks ago , bought 2 unit Asus xonar U1 from bat99 , he use skynet to send the item , i follow the tracking number and keep wait in home , it should reach in the next day, then after one day pass,  the online tracking service stated clearly that my item oredi arrived to the station in my area (Bukit Beruang), but after wait for whole day , nothing go come ot my house  vmad.gif  then i wait for third day again , frmo morning i wait till around 6pm , still no parcel deliver to my house  rclxub.gif  , i straight call to the customer service number and they manage to contact the incharge person in Melaka and she call me after few minutes.

She told me that my parcel is leave at Malim's branch  becoz their staff unable to contact me , they say i no answer call while they call me  rclxub.gif  I straight ''dulan '' after hear this becoz my phone have no any miscall record from them. And i keep looking at my phone whole day to wait for their call during waiting the parcel. Imediately i doubt that their staff are bullshiting with me  mad.gif  After then i ask them to deliver the item to me imediately becoz it oredi 3 days. After some 'scold' and 'force' , only they send the parcel to me at the day.

I tot all that was jus a small mistake made by them , but today .......  seems they repeat again , coz i bought something from forumer and he use skynet to send to me oso , tracking service stated my parcel oredi in Bukit Beruang at 8am. But till now still not yet reach my home. Looks like a phone call to them is needed again  laugh.gif  doh.gif 
Conclusion : '' Melaka Skynet Sxck !!!!''   doh.gif 

Only for melaka branch **    doh.gif

user posted image
someone open it before?
and not stamp it back nicely~~~ hmm.gif

ericmaxman
post Apr 29 2009, 10:58 PM

-

My area Skynet and PosLaju is okay. no complaints.
frozz@holic
post May 1 2009, 05:39 PM

Casual

omg i ordered something and the other side just send it through skynet....then i read all the negative things bout it here
( hope my package is ok )

normally how long does skynet deliver the package ? 1 day ? 2 ?
prior to this post its been 1 day how come they haven come ?
are they working on labour day ?
mls_gamer
post May 1 2009, 06:04 PM

Regular

QUOTE(frozz@holic @ May 1 2009, 05:39 PM)
omg i ordered something and the other side just send it through skynet....then i read all the negative things bout it here
( hope my package is ok )

normally how long does skynet deliver the package ? 1 day ? 2 ?
prior to this post its been 1 day how come they haven come ?
are they working on labour day ?
i think today they not working cos i just pass nilai skynet ~~plan to collect the sticker~~but closed liao~~""
frozz@holic
post May 1 2009, 06:07 PM

Casual

ohh noo ! not another day ~~

btw how come their tracking system not working ?

i keep getting there is " no such airway bill "
but the sender really did send to my add...what is wrong ?
mls_gamer
post May 1 2009, 06:09 PM

Regular

QUOTE(frozz@holic @ May 1 2009, 06:07 PM)
ohh noo ! not another day ~~

btw how come their tracking system not working ?

i keep getting there is " no such airway bill " 
but the sender really did send to my add...what is wrong ?
just wanna know when the sender send it?

try check 2moro~~

maybe the worker there not yet key in the info to the com yet~
cos yesterday my seller send me the code after he post it at morning~
then i check lo~~... result : same with u
but at night i check : got the info liao.

sabar bro

This post has been edited by mls_gamer: May 1 2009, 06:12 PM
frozz@holic
post May 1 2009, 06:39 PM

Casual

" sabar bro " <----- haha...right right ok bro

will check tmr.....haiz lousy service ~

btw my sender send it ytd at 4pm
jimmylim85
post May 2 2009, 10:36 PM

iPhone world....

Next time, use self collect is better than delivery to your doorstep. recently when i buy stuff, request for self collection.

Skynet is suitable to sending large or heavy item. Because poslaju charges by volumetric when large box but light sad.gif
shaun3230
post May 3 2009, 12:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!

My area Skynet is real good, my Dell lappies were delivered via Skynet...

And the best part is, even if they came to ur place, they can come again unlike Pos `Siput`
xk2
post May 7 2009, 08:54 PM

Temporary OFF

QUOTE(mls_gamer @ Apr 29 2009, 08:06 PM)
someone open it before?
and not stamp it back nicely~~~ hmm.gif
ya , obviosly someone opened it , the item inside can be clearly view through the holes doh.gif i wonder why they do this hmm.gif luckily is not luxury item , if not .....
mbemidvalley
post May 7 2009, 11:23 PM

Hi Sellers,

I know most of you probably had bad experience dealing with posting & shipping. Im here to help. Let me introduce myself, my name is Shaun. I run a company by the name of Mail Boxes Etc (MBE) in Mid Valley, KL. We are the agents for DHL, UPS, CitiLink and PosLaju. The pricing that we provide are either exactly the same or lower than the pricing of these courier companies, as we are their distributing agent. Im sure most of you have problems like missing parcels, dont know how to track your parcels, damage or broken parcel during delivery, delivery delay, no contact person to follow up on your shipment, where to buy shipping boxes, bubble wrap etc. Give us a try! We are here to provide an alternative shipping solution for you. Our advantage is that theres no queue, our staffs are very knowledgeable and professional, we will advice you exactly how much is going to cost, the delivery time, and which courier works out the best(cheapest) for you. Our contact details are as follows:

Shaun Chang (Centre Manager)
Mail Boxes Etc
A-G-3A Ground Floor, North Point, Mid Valley City
No. 1 Medan Syed Putra Utara, 59200 KL
Tel: 03 2282 7622
Email: mbe_midvalley@mbe.com.my

Feel free to give us a call or email us if you need to ask anything ranging from courier, despatch to packaging supplies. We are only able to serve customers within Klang Valley but for those that are not located within Klang Valley, dont worry, just give us a call or email us, feel free to ask us anything related to courier, we will try our best to help but for those that we cant help, dont worry, we will direct you to the best alternative. We emphasise very much in customer service, dont be worried that when you call/email us, we will push you to buy something. I guarantee you, it wont happen. We will try our best to help you with whatever we can, but like i said, those that we cant help, we will refer you to the best sources available. We are here to provide the best service to sellers like you and hoping in return to generate some sales or at least create awareness for my business. Hopefully, we get to hear from you guys soon.

Thank you in advance & Happy Selling.

Regards,
Shaun.
Pmc
post May 7 2009, 11:47 PM

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I've used skynet for 3 times, recieving only tho.. But so far in my area (Kampar), The service is quite good. As when they come if i'm not at home they'll call me and asked when i'll be back. And when i told them the time, they come quite accurate too. For me poslaju is not so good for me because they won't call u if u r not in the house, whereas u need to go and collect urself, here the post office is far from my place. So i'd still prefer skynet. Haven't had a bad experience about them tho, but for poslaju, they handle my parcel like shiat.. Don't know how they handle it.. throw around or what, until the boxes become 'kemek' already.. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by Pmc: May 7 2009, 11:48 PM
Emily Yee
post May 8 2009, 05:27 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(xk2 @ Apr 28 2009, 04:07 PM)
Few weeks ago , bought 2 unit Asus xonar U1 from bat99 , he use skynet to send the item , i follow the tracking number and keep wait in home , it should reach in the next day, then after one day pass,  the online tracking service stated clearly that my item oredi arrived to the station in my area (Bukit Beruang), but after wait for whole day , nothing go come ot my house  vmad.gif  then i wait for third day again , frmo morning i wait till around 6pm , still no parcel deliver to my house  rclxub.gif  , i straight call to the customer service number and they manage to contact the incharge person in Melaka and she call me after few minutes.

She told me that my parcel is leave at Malim's branch  becoz their staff unable to contact me , they say i no answer call while they call me  rclxub.gif  I straight ''dulan '' after hear this becoz my phone have no any miscall record from them. And i keep looking at my phone whole day to wait for their call during waiting the parcel. Imediately i doubt that their staff are bullshiting with me  mad.gif  After then i ask them to deliver the item to me imediately becoz it oredi 3 days. After some 'scold' and 'force' , only they send the parcel to me at the day.

I tot all that was jus a small mistake made by them , but today .......  seems they repeat again , coz i bought something from forumer and he use skynet to send to me oso , tracking service stated my parcel oredi in Bukit Beruang at 8am. But till now still not yet reach my home. Looks like a phone call to them is needed again 
Conclusion : '' Melaka Skynet Sxck !!!!''

Only for melaka branch **   

user posted image
Yup, agreed. Melaka SKYnet not good. So I hope sellers wont send to me tru SKYnet. But I saw they got new branch in Bukit Beruang recently, wondering if they would be better if having branch nearer.

This post has been edited by Emily Yee: May 8 2009, 05:35 AM
winongcf
post May 8 2009, 10:54 PM

Getting Started

hi,would like to ask whether skynet office is open tomorrow?i think my parcel is left in taman mayang office as the yellow paper they leave in my house only got this address,i have ordered a mother's day present and so happen that my parents was not around when they send today..tomorrow is wesak day and i think is public holiday?so can i go to their office tomorrow to collect my parcel?or can i ask someone to collect on behalf of me?

thanks
fruitie
post May 9 2009, 12:00 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Group: Staff

They don't open on public holidays.
winongcf
post May 9 2009, 12:33 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fruitie @ May 9 2009, 12:00 AM)
They don't open on public holidays.
oo..but i saw in their web site saying this :

Special pick up and delivery Service
Skynet offers a range of special collection and delivery options including:

• Extended service hours
• Weekend and holiday service
• Remote areas service
• Dedicated truck for heavy or bulky load

http://www.courierworld.com/skynet/services.htm

does this require extra charges and special arrangement?thanks
qwe65
post May 10 2009, 11:25 AM

my assistant

QUOTE(spambox @ Jan 11 2008, 06:06 PM)
yeah..poslaju is d best!
mbemidvalley
post May 10 2009, 01:04 PM

QUOTE(kikokiko @ May 10 2009, 03:11 AM)
wow,dont so big mouth,u just a delivery agent..if those companies tat u listed lost a shipment accidentally u will be in shit..dont promote ur business by condemming others..ur company in midvalley..do u know how hard to park there?ur location is onlygood for the offices in boulevard and walk in customers..if u dont have pick up service u r as good as pos laju..but if u have u can compare with the courier companies.
Hi Kikokiko,

First of all, im not sure where have i condemned any courier companies in my previous msg, if i have, my apologies, my point was just that, having headache with shipping experience is not unusual in Malaysia, lost shipments happen to every shipping company. What we provide here is specialised shipping service, on top of delivering your goods, we do the follow ups for you if shipments gone wrong, get you the latest updates on your delivery and get your refund asap if applicable, etc etc. Pls dont misunderstood that we guarantee no damage/lost to your shipment, we can provide refund if its our fault or if you bought insurance then we will do the rest for you. What we do here is added service to save your time and to make your transaction as hassle free as possible.

We do provide Pick Up service within Klang Valley, but depends on the goods & locations though, call/email us to find out if you are interested. FYI, we are not located within the Mid Valley mall, but a few mins walk from the mall, some customers find it easier to park in our building for 5 or 10mins so that they can drop their parcel off and drive off without having to pay parking as well.

I hope the above clarifies your concern. If you are a seller, thank you very much for your feedback and feel free to contact us to find out if what I say is true. However, if you are an agent or anyone associated with any courier companies/agents, we should stop there.

Thank you.

johnteoh86
post May 16 2009, 11:02 PM

QUOTE(Pmc @ May 7 2009, 11:47 PM)
I've used skynet for 3 times, recieving only tho.. But so far in my area (Kampar), The service is quite good. As when they come if i'm not at home they'll call me and asked when i'll be back. And when i told them the time, they come quite accurate too. For me poslaju is not so good for me because they won't call u if u r not in the house, whereas u need to go and collect urself, here the post office is far from my place. So i'd still prefer skynet. Haven't had a bad experience about them tho, but for poslaju, they handle my parcel like shiat.. Don't know how they handle it.. throw around or what, until the boxes become 'kemek' already.. sweat.gif
Hi ePmc.
Can you provide some information where is the location of the Skynet Office at Kampar?
Thx alot
Renee
post May 19 2009, 11:04 AM

On my way

Skynet and other private courier is good for company usage only since most of the time the shop / company is available to sign the parcel.

But for personal, sometime when noone at home, they don't even put the delivery note to inform you. So that you don't know you have a parcel when you not at home. I think this is new strategy by those boy, so they hope you don't know and they can steal the parcel away.

And i'm very agree skynet and those private courier is lack of worker or what, i think they only have few boys to deliver the parcel. Sometime they will "FFK (Fong fei kei)" you. Saying today around what time will come, finally end up waiting for nothing and keep on delay day by day.

And if you plan to self-collect the parcel from their office, the parcel is with the boy. And their office is hard to find.
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 12:32 AM

on wednesday- 17 jun 2009 i bought sumthin from forumer dat used skynet to deliver. usually from dungun,trgganu it takes about 1-2 days to reach my house.-kl. but yesterday evening i got a call from sumone at plaza sentral saying dat he found my parcel tercicir at his office. he asked me to took da parcel yesterday but im quite suspicious how my parcel tcicir there.. well, i had called da seller n she said she will asked da dungun skynet abt my prob..i wana go to da guy's office n collect da parcel but da seller said its not safe to do so. she said "we pay em to deliver da parcel to da door step" any opinion plz...
svage98
post Jun 20 2009, 01:54 AM

Casual

Skynet Kajang is the worst so far for me. 3 times experience this...they did not contact me when they want to deliver my parcels and they left my parcels with my neighbour instead without even informing me! They should have the decency to contact me or leave a pick up slip instead of giving my parcels to other people! vmad.gif
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 11:26 AM

plz giv ur opinion on my prob..huhuhu
Alvy
post Jun 20 2009, 11:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fye @ Jun 20 2009, 11:26 AM)
plz giv ur opinion on my prob..huhuhu
It's nothing wrong if you collect yourself (if you are afraid to be alone bring another friend along) at Plaza Central rather than wait for them to send to you if you need it urgently. By right Skynet held the responsibility to deliver door to door since they charging for it unless circumstances reason.
But the reason given by them seems quite lame to me. So its your choice shall wait or you collect yourself. Since its half day today better be quick.
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 11:41 AM

da guy's office didnt open today..huhu thanks for ur opinion nyway. but how can da skynet ppl tcicir my parcel der? hermmm... if really da parcel lost dey should call me right?
Alvy
post Jun 20 2009, 11:46 AM

Getting Started

about the reason given its beyond for me to explain but since Skynet people did contact you for collection mean your item should be safe or else maybe they can pretend nothing happen. I wonder courier service at Plaza Central Skynet close for sat? Check with their HQ or customer service.
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 11:50 AM

let me make it clear dear... da guy is not da skynet ppl. he is somebody dat found my parcel tcicir from skynet van. checking da tracking number still out for delivery since 930 am yesterday..but untill now no one frm skynet call me
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 11:58 AM

yeah i did tracking my parcel since last 2 days dear..still da status is out for delivry. tq for ur opinion smile.gif
Alvy
post Jun 20 2009, 12:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fye @ Jun 20 2009, 11:50 AM)
let me make it clear dear... da guy is not da skynet ppl. he is somebody dat found my parcel tcicir from skynet van. checking da tracking number still out for delivery since 930 am yesterday..but untill now no one frm skynet call me
Sorry didn't read properly since just woke up, well as I said if you want the item urgently and rather to wait for Skynet to settle the problem. It's better for you go collect accompany with a friend for safety purpose. You wait for Skynet people to trace will take times, maybe few day? The longer it take, the risk of your item will be missing. You can complain to their HQ with the consignment number and the event so they can take action on the person who did the delivery. Hope this may help you.

If the sender not their regular client, they might not bother to lose a customer unless big customer they do really "care''. Same goes to other courier service.

This post has been edited by Alvy: Jun 20 2009, 12:06 PM
fye
post Jun 20 2009, 12:20 PM

yeah sure.. 201353432722..

Added on June 20, 2009, 12:21 pmtq alvy for ur advice. i really appreciate it smile.gif 1st time using skynet got problem. huwa!

This post has been edited by fye: Jun 20 2009, 12:21 PM
jys
post Jun 24 2009, 10:06 AM

Getting Started

wow, seems like i'm not the only one having problems with sky net.

I ordered something last week and the sender shipped it on friday. I should received it on the next day which is saturday so i spend the whole day waiting at home. I wait and wait and wait and when i checked the tracking no at 3pm, i saw a note there saying item delivered but nobody at home!!

I was shocked, i was at home, nobody called me, nobody ring my door bell and i didn't get the note (normally when item not being delivered, they will leave a note and asked us to call back )!! Terrible...

I requested the sender to change the add to my office on monday, then they said they need another day to deliver the parcel to another branch..

today is wednesday already.. i still have not receive the parcel...

their service is REALLY TERRIBLE!! not only the delivery problem, called their comp, that lady who spoke to me also damn rude!!
GodsLove
post Jun 24 2009, 09:50 PM

On my way

Wow...i didn't know this thread went any further....i wonder skynet actually knows about this thread...
Emily Yee
post Jul 3 2009, 02:43 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jys @ Jun 24 2009, 10:06 AM)

I ordered something last week and the sender shipped it on friday. I should received it on the next day which is saturday so i spend the  whole day waiting at home. I wait and wait and wait and when i checked the tracking no at 3pm, i saw a note there saying item delivered but nobody at home!!

I was shocked, i was at home, nobody called me, nobody ring my door bell and i didn't get the note (normally when item not being delivered, they will leave a note and asked us to call back )!! Terrible...

I requested the sender to change the add to my office on monday, then they said they need another day to deliver the parcel to another branch..

their service is REALLY TERRIBLE!! not only the delivery problem, called their comp, that lady who spoke to me also damn rude!!
can report that branch?
akubudakshahalam
post Jul 6 2009, 04:58 PM

i used Poslaju everytime every single item i need to post because i don't believe other courier.

even though there is still a risk,but i never lost any item while using them.

honestly,there is no reliable COURIER SERVICE at Malaysia.

i guess everyone will agree.

SIGH.

lodge a police report should give a scare to them,even though it is a penny.we customer have our rights.

This post has been edited by akubudakshahalam: Jul 6 2009, 04:59 PM
chrisoh
post Jul 8 2009, 11:42 AM

Getting Started

Whoa! i read so many complaints d i also scared now coz i've always used skynet, first time was to send a parcel containing my graphics card to my friend/buyer in Pg, was delivered the next day afternoon, then recently sent another item to sibu, sarawak, the status is stated as out to deliver and right now i myself am waiting for my stuff being sent to me via skynet!! Hope everythiung turns out find! tongue.gif now i'm worried....
idoblu
post Jul 8 2009, 12:45 PM

stars for sale
Group: All Stars

i have use skynet for quite a few sending with absolutely no problems.

receiving barang problem a bit cause they quite reluctant to send to my place. ironically their office is just 5 minutes from my place.
Kaycie
post Jul 8 2009, 09:14 PM

i was searching through to try to get skynet number for pick up services as i have a urgent parcel to reach Sandakan by Friday afternoon..
then i read so much complaint here..
was abit worried...

anyone to help up about this?
anyone got skynet hotline for pickup as i call the kajang one no one pick up..

i tried myself with skynet kajang ones...
the person call me when they wan to deliver my items and they come at the time...
not bad..^^
chingwooi
post Aug 6 2009, 07:09 PM

~Doctor Wannabe~

QUOTE(jys @ Jun 24 2009, 10:06 AM)

I ordered something last week and the sender shipped it on friday. I should received it on the next day which is saturday so i spend the  whole day waiting at home. I wait and wait and wait and when i checked the tracking no at 3pm, i saw a note there saying item delivered but nobody at home!!

Absolutely, DON'T EVER USE SKYNET, they've the lamest service I've ever seen. I was sitting at home when they came, they don't even call my cell phone and just leave the god damn notes outside. So I asked for 2nd delivery and specifically told the operator to ask them to call my cell phone number when they're here. I even wrote a note and hang outside the door telling them to call my phone number bcoz I can't hear their sissy voice "shouting" outside, and just now I found another frigging note hanging outside... WTF is wrong with them man. Lousiest service I've ever used. The operator also, when ur customer is speaking english, communicate in English for God's sake...

Anyone knows where is their branch at this Kuchai Lama located at? How to go from Sri Petaling?

This post has been edited by chingwooi: Aug 6 2009, 07:10 PM
Mustafacca
post Aug 6 2009, 10:44 PM

Yeah thrid party courier services usually create some hassle to both seller and buyer. Try ISIS logistics which will ease both seller and buyer. We are a growing company providing storing and sending facilites at affordable rates. If interested you can PM me or visit the ISIS thread.
chingwooi
post Aug 7 2009, 02:52 AM

~Doctor Wannabe~

QUOTE(Mustafacca @ Aug 6 2009, 10:44 PM)
Yeah thrid party courier services usually create some hassle to both seller and buyer. Try ISIS logistics which will ease both seller and buyer. We are a growing company providing storing and sending facilites at affordable rates. If interested you can PM me or visit the ISIS thread.
LOL, you do pickup service at Sri Petaling?
Mustafacca
post Aug 7 2009, 11:28 AM

we only pick up your items to store in the warehouse then we deliver your goods when there is a delivery order. When your goods are stored in our warehouse it is 100% insured against fire & theft and also we do weekly inventory stocktaking. Imagine your house with more space! biggrin.gif
Mustafacca
post Aug 7 2009, 03:59 PM

Yes we are logistics but we specialize in dealing with PER ITEMS. We understand that a number of buyers are very keen to have a small place where they can safely store their goods. Our rental space is very small and is catered for online sellers. We charge by standard box area which comes in 2 sizes. There is the 1m3 and 50cm3 boxes for rent. We DONT charge any loading or unloading fee. However a small fee is charged if you require a pick up service to store the goods in our warehouse. We provide packaging options as well for the sellers. Delivery will of course be charged.

We also deal in bulk but you need to rent more space and normal delivery charges apply. More space you rent the charges will of course be cheaper.

If you are interested pls PM me.
chingwooi
post Aug 8 2009, 12:11 PM

~Doctor Wannabe~

My message for lovely SKYNET smile.gif

Dear SKYNET,

This is the very first time that I'm using SKYNET courier service and all I have to say is that I'm very disappointed with the service provided by your company, with the following reason:

1) My supplier sent the item to me via SKYNET on 02/08/2009 and I was informed that the item will reach me the next day, I chose SKYNET instead of PosLaju because I was expecting SKYNET to provide better and safer service than PosLaju yet I was wrong. On the next day, when your company rider/ driver reached my doorstep, they don't even call my cellphone number, they just leave a message saying that they were here. I was wondering what's the point of us providing the cellphone number when your delivering man don't even bother to call us. They just simply assumed that I am not at home because nobody opened the door, may be they did shout but do they expect their voice to penetrate through those doors and reach me, sitting inside the room?

2) After realizing that I got the message, I called up the customer service and asking for second delivery, apparently, your customer service representative is not really well trained. When they picked up the phone, I was speaking English yet your operator was replying me in Bahasa. Is that how your operator was instructed to do when your customers are speaking Engish? Apparently I speaked English because I am weak in Bahasa and yet your operator was expecting me to communicate with them in Bahasa, that really sent a very bad impression to your customer for your information.

3) So we set a date for second delivery which is on the 06/08/2009, and this time I specifically requested them to ask the delivering man to call my cellphone number when they arrived at the doorstep, I even wrote on a piece of cardboard asking them to call the cellphone number on the parcel because I couldn't hear them shouting outside in my room, yet on that day they leave second note again withouting calling my cellphone. I really have no idea what is wrong with your delivering man, don't they know even how to read the simple note written nor following order that is given from your office? I have to skip my university lectures just to wait for the parcel to arrive and this is what I get in return for so called fast and reliable service that your company are advertising?

4) I called up your customer service again and AS USUAL they are replying in Bahasa, I tried to complain why they never call my cellphone when they arrived and yet they just ignore me by saying that there is nothing they can do about it. This is your company way of admitting and accepting mistake? They said if I really wanted to get the parcel quickly I should have gone to the office to collect it myself. This is the lamest excuse I have ever heard in my life. If I am able to travel all the way from Bukit Jalil to Kuchai, why on earth would I still need your delivery service? Still, I asked them to deliver it again today 08/08/2009 and your operator promised me that they will deliver it today. This morning when I called ur customer service asking whether the parcel are being sent out or not and yet they tell me the parcel was not even scheduled for deliver today. It is suffice to say that your company is offering a very bad service, the worst to be exact.

I have suffered a great lost by choosing your service because my customers are cancelling the oders from me due to the consecutive delay in providing the stocks and unable to provide them with good reason, all thanks to your company irresponsible, inaccurate, unreliable, denying mistake and blaming them on customers, bad communication and slowest service.
hanny562
post Aug 10 2009, 11:12 AM

Enthusiast

how long doesn skynet update the delivery status?because the seller just send me an item but i track the item it said AWB not found-.-
UMIEKO_KIKO
post Aug 10 2009, 04:33 PM

Group: Newbie

i oso got problem with skynet..i did ask them to call when they reach but they never..i was furious and angry but come to think of it..DOES POSLAJU DESPATCH CALLS?I dont think so..its just because of the mentality of user that make them think that they are right all the time because they pay.I am one of them. biggrin.gif

I keep on wondering and i finally realize that we are dealing with humans,especially despatch boys which are young and naive.nobody is perfect.I use DHL once,service is tip top but the price is rm 70-rm 80 for a document to KL.If i not mistaken SKYNET only charging rm8 - rm 10..Pay higher good service pay lower normal service..Just give and take if not happy dont use in future. smile.gif
chingwooi
post Aug 10 2009, 05:12 PM

~Doctor Wannabe~

QUOTE(UMIEKO_KIKO @ Aug 10 2009, 04:33 PM)
i oso got problem with skynet..i did ask them to call when they reach but they never..i was furious and angry but come to think of it..DOES POSLAJU DESPATCH CALLS?I dont think so..its just because of the mentality of user that make them think that they are right all the time because they pay.I am one of them. biggrin.gif

I keep on wondering and i finally realize that we are dealing with humans,especially despatch boys which are young and naive.nobody is perfect.I use DHL once,service is tip top but the price is rm 70-rm 80 for a document to KL.If i not mistaken SKYNET only charging rm8 - rm 10..Pay higher good service pay lower normal service..Just give and take if not happy dont use in future. smile.gif
Yes, PosLaju will call. That's the reason why I said their service is the worst. I put the cardboard stating there pls call bcoz I can't hear them shouting from the outside, PosLaju did call, SKYNET no, so pissed off. Even if PosLaju postman didn't call during the first time, when you ask for 2nd delivery and tell them pls call when they arrive, they will, and the operator will speak English as well if you did, so SKYNET, expensive yet cheapskate.
imiv
post Aug 10 2009, 05:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(chingwooi @ Aug 10 2009, 05:12 PM)
Yes, PosLaju will call. That's the reason why I said their service is the worst. I put the cardboard stating there pls call bcoz I can't hear them shouting from the outside, PosLaju did call, SKYNET no, so pissed off. Even if PosLaju postman didn't call during the first time, when you ask for 2nd delivery and tell them pls call when they arrive, they will, and the operator will speak English as well if you did, so SKYNET, expensive yet cheapskate.
Perhaps it's the staff attitude.

Here's my experience :
Once when i sent a parcel to a customer with Skynet, the Skynet staff called me (suprisingly) and informed me that i've filled in the same hp # for both sender and receiver.
He needs the receiver's hp as he wants to call up to ensure someone is at home to receive.

Since i did not hv the number at that time, i requested to call him back.
When I called him back later, it was a pleasant and smooth conversation and after that my customer had received the parcel.

We've been hearing too much abt our courier services, be it pos laju/skynet/sure Reach/Kangaroo...
There is one thing for sure..NO GUARANTEE!!! tongue.gif

mizzdreyhere
post Aug 18 2009, 04:39 PM

Getting Started

I also had a bad experience with SkyNet recently. I purchased a set of sunglasses online. What happened was I received a call from the delivery person asking for my ic no. being naive, I gave it to him.

When I came home, I found that he had thrown in the parcel and my dogs already destroyed the package. I wanted to complain but on a second thought, it seems like a big hassle over only RM30.00.

The second time, they also only throw the package in. Thankfully this time my dogs didn't destroy the package.

Think twice before using Sky Net's services. For sure, I won't be using them.
musica22
post Aug 31 2009, 02:15 AM

Casual

i got into a quarrel with them last time
the friggin postman "stole" my package and sent it to elsewhere
i was furious and ask him wtf did you take my package??
guess what he says "it was left at the corner so i thought it was for us"

i friggin told him theres no skynet slip yet, its a box with only an address
you need all the proper details/document before you are allowed to take/ship the goddamn package.. ffs =_____=
i made quite a mess that time xD haha

and yea its weird that they took way to long to update the AWB on their website

but i've no choice to use them for domestic shipments ;__;
neuroneuster
post Sep 2 2009, 12:55 AM

Casual

ayo...

What time usually they send the item to houses, etc?

chingwooi
post Sep 2 2009, 06:11 PM

~Doctor Wannabe~

QUOTE(neuroneuster @ Sep 2 2009, 12:55 AM)
ayo...

What time usually they send the item to houses, etc?
depends on ur living area. normally they start dispatching from morning 9-5p.m in the afternoon.
low yat 82
post Sep 12 2009, 05:04 PM

tried to b vegan, but never success :P

where to get skynet pricin schedule?
nimrod2
post Sep 12 2009, 06:02 PM

the imba one

QUOTE(musica22 @ Aug 31 2009, 02:15 AM)
i got into a quarrel with them last time
the friggin postman "stole" my package and sent it to elsewhere
i was furious and ask him wtf did you take my package??
guess what he says "it was left at the corner so i thought it was for us"

i friggin told him theres no skynet slip yet, its a box with only an address
you need all the proper details/document before you are allowed to take/ship the goddamn package.. ffs =_____=
i made quite a mess that time xD haha

and yea its weird that they took way to long to update the AWB on their website

but i've no choice to use them for domestic shipments ;__;
hmmmm so in the end how? he returned it to you?

QUOTE(low yat 82 @ Sep 12 2009, 05:04 PM)
where to get skynet pricin schedule?
er supposed to be here - http://www.courierworld.com/skynet/services.htm

but doh.gif
li_ping
post Oct 6 2009, 06:02 PM

The Lover

Pricing schedule not available anymore.
They've removed the tariff charges.
blossom86
post Nov 8 2009, 01:23 AM

Getting Started

skynet postmen is veli lazy -.- few times went to their office collect my stuff & they never will go up to ur condo to send 1. owes called me to go lobby get my stuff wtf... i ask y the postman dun wan go up deliver, he said 'aiya leceh la' zzz but luckily never have missing item. i hate their service.
keii-kun
post Nov 13 2009, 12:07 AM

Regular

well, after reading the 8 pages. it seemed that most of the posts is about avoiding them. maybe some of us are still lucky. i've been using poslaju , they are the best for item <1kg but a bit hassle if you are not home.

Skynet is my recent fav courier due to the fact that the office is near and they close at 730pm (yes, the melaka, malim branch) which makes it easier for me to arrange deliveries after office hours. so, far all item delivered next day without any problem and complaints from buyers. then, maybe i'm just still lucky?

previously was with GDEX but now they charge RM13/ 1st KG, compared to Skynet RM10.50/1st KG. still, for high valued item, its GDEX rather than Skynet laugh.gif
lespaul_std
post Dec 11 2009, 08:25 AM

What is Skynet working hours? Does it open on Saturday?

One more thing, if after first and second delivary, I was still not at home, can I request for third delivery?
chingwooi
post Dec 11 2009, 11:48 AM

~Doctor Wannabe~

Yup, it's open on saturday. Yes, you can request for third delivery, is they ask jus provide them with some excuses.
owikh84
post Dec 12 2009, 07:04 AM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

aiyoyo. it's slow ler.
yesterday when i was not at home they didn't even call me.
so in the evening after back from work i search for red card but didn't see.
checked thru tracking system it attempted to deliver in the morning but no red card??
called their prai office promised to check status for me ended by no call back.
hope they improve their sucks service
lespaul_std
post Dec 12 2009, 12:46 PM

QUOTE(chingwooi @ Dec 11 2009, 11:48 AM)
Yup, it's open on saturday. Yes, you can request for third delivery, is they ask jus provide them with some excuses.
I see. Thanks.

What's their operating hours? If I need to collect the parcel at their oofice, I can only go after work hours (after 6pm). I wonder...do they still open after 6?

sailou
post Dec 15 2009, 12:30 PM

On my way

Wow, there is actually a thread dedicated to Skynet here.

I'm now expecting a parcel from Skynet. They called my wife at 10.30am asking if they are anyone at home cos they wanted to deliver the parcel now. So i waited for almost 2 hours now and no one came. Their Melawati station is like 5 minutes drive from my condo.

My wife called the CS and asked them where is the delivery guy. The CS told my wife to wait for it and when my wife tries to make a complain, they just cut off the line. Great service.

----------
Exactly 1 minute after i clicked post, my doorbell rang. Parcel is here but sorry to say damages had been done. I now rate Skynet slightly lower than Poslaju. DHL is still the best ever for me.

This post has been edited by sailou: Dec 15 2009, 12:37 PM
owikh84
post Dec 15 2009, 08:20 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

QUOTE(lespaul_std @ Dec 12 2009, 12:46 PM)
I see. Thanks.

What's their operating hours? If I need to collect the parcel at their oofice, I can only go after work hours (after 6pm). I wonder...do they still open after 6?
They will open til 7pm u just give them a call b4 going.
solsekuin44
post Dec 16 2009, 11:08 AM

❤ S9+ ❤

Skynet is good.. Satisfied with their service.
azbro
post Dec 19 2009, 01:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Its very hard for me to comment bad things abt people or company..

But Skynet so soooooo stupid mad.gif

Jalan Firma 1 and Jalan Firma 1/5 also dunno the difference!!!!

[attachmentid=1365146]

Now , item suppose to get on Thursday, become Monday oledi...

I tell them they no need to pick it up again, i go myself to pick it up...because the company is sooo lousy, I think they will send to the wrong place again...or damage the stuff on purpose.

lordzarx
post Dec 22 2009, 06:32 PM

On My Way

guy i'm wondering how long does it take for the package to be delivered
i'm checking on their website stated

22 Dec 09 11:49 am KUALA TERENGGANU (TGG) Out for Delivery

it's already 6.31 PM....i never got the package plus no note (if they did try to send)
zhen^wei
post Dec 22 2009, 06:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

if u all tested "all " courier service like me. u will stick with skynet. skynet is cheaper than other courier service. the services different every state. they did get my parcel missing once also (bukit mertajam, penang). but the manager pay me full RM300+ for compensation.
with their strong tracking system compare with other courier service, at least we can trace and detect where are our parcels status.

if u loking for alternative,i would suggest the sellers using gdex. more expensive but safe and fast.
lordzarx
post Dec 24 2009, 12:16 AM

On My Way

guy i think skynet cannot find my house

when i check the tracking number it show me this

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 22 Dec 09 7:09 pm
Problem Code: PC028
Created By: TGG
Comments: HELD IN BRANCH
Shipment delayed. Please contact your local courier office

Shipment Problem 2
Date: 23 Dec 09 6:08 pm
Created By: TGG

anyone has suffer anything like this before?

i tried calling the office...but no one pick up
LYR
post Dec 24 2009, 12:59 AM

No one is indispensable

QUOTE(zhen^wei @ Dec 22 2009, 06:37 PM)
if u all tested "all " courier service like me. u will stick with skynet. skynet is cheaper than other courier service. the services different every state. they did get my parcel missing once also (bukit mertajam, penang). but the manager pay me full RM300+ for compensation.
with their strong tracking system compare with other courier service, at least we can trace and detect where are our parcels status.

if u loking for alternative,i would suggest the sellers using gdex. more expensive but safe and fast.
i think Skynet is the 2nd lowest rate besides poslaju. indeed skynet has many branches which enable it to deliver the parcel the following day.
leopardus
post Dec 24 2009, 08:24 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lordzarx @ Dec 24 2009, 12:16 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Skynet can't find my house too, at least they called me.
i think what they lack of is knowledge of local addresses..
but i admit they re very fast, except one time bad weather, i have to pickup myself after two days, no call from them also mad.gif

This post has been edited by leopardus: Dec 24 2009, 08:49 AM
valensi
post Dec 28 2009, 02:59 PM

Getting Started

Im officially gave up with skynet today mad.gif
mooie
post Dec 31 2009, 10:50 AM

yup... lousy courier service
my customer sent invoice to me since 23 dec, i received it @ 28 dec.. ==
i ask them y, they said tat sat NO courier service..
Sha91
post Jan 3 2010, 01:20 PM

Getting Started

anyone having prob with skynet postage to kuching sarawak?just wanna confirm if its safe to deal with
mia_sara
post Jan 9 2010, 10:22 AM

Getting Started

skynet deliver on weekends?i hope not coz my office is closed on weekends

owikh84
post Jan 9 2010, 10:24 AM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

QUOTE(mia_sara @ Jan 9 2010, 10:22 AM)
skynet deliver on weekends?i hope not coz my office is closed on weekends
It opens half day till 2pm on Saturdays.
Sundays closed.
failed.hashcheck
post Jan 9 2010, 01:21 PM

I do agriculture

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Jan 9 2010, 10:24 AM)
It opens half day till 2pm on Saturdays.
Sundays closed.
i think skynet is very good. cheap, fast and reliable tracking system.gdex is good, but not worth for money.
but yeah,the only thing warped about skynet is the office is closed on sunday.
mayat^reput
post Jan 22 2010, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

skynet? reliable? as stated in their website...hmm...yesterday supposedly the my parcel should arrived but i've been waitaing for the whole day but no skynet service came to my apartment...then i check the parcel status using the skynet website then it show that "CONSIGNEE NOT AT HOME/OFFICE. DELIVERY WILL BE RE-ATTEMPTED" 5.57pm... I been waiting for the whole day for the parcel...but how come they said that im not at home? today, i waiting for the whole day also...but no skynet delivery came up...then i check again...then the another shipping problem recorded that i'm not at home. i've go double check with the apartment security guard but the guard confirm that there were not skynet courier service came.

How come they reported that i'm not at home but they didn't come to my house? skynet is not reliable and honest doing their job...Don't use skynet...don't deal with liar!
thy
post Feb 5 2010, 09:25 PM

Yes,
I also gave up with SKYNET!

I had 3parcels to sent to me,

The first parcel, i wrote few notice/email through the skynet website ---> "contact us"-----> end up TOTALY NO REPLY!

"Your request for information has been sent.
You will be contacted shortly by our staff."

contact me shortly?????hohoho...never get any calls or reply email/messages!

I called too!
" hello, wan to ask the parcel.....not yet finish what i wanto ask, dun know tranfer to where----again, hello i wan to ask the parcel : xxxx....not yet finish my question again...."hold on!....again dun know tranfer the line to where then ......do do do do ...shit!

2 times like this! Fine! dun waste my time & money!

I was in urgent to get the parcel at 12.30pm, then wait wait wait til forgot what time, i sent again and said it must be reach me at 3.30pm as the parcel already out for delivery at 2.25pm...finally I wrote complaint letter at 5pm, after 25min get my reply and after 10min parcel arrive (arrive at 5.35pm)... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif

Ada kerja keh tak de???

Second parcel, stil the same, i wrote to them through "contact us"---->again NO REPLY!
wait and wait and wait and wait, finally 4.30pm reached..

3rd parcel, this time i wont wrote to "contact us"....i emailed directly to skynethq@skynet.com.my.....---->again NO REPLY! eventhough i wrote the word " urgent" also no reply me...this is so call good customer service???? hmm.gif
time had past....wait til 6pm, where is my parcel?????not coming, 7.30pm--- i wrote the complaint letter to NCCC-National Consumer Complaint Center and do the complaint...I give you 2chances, don't blame me, i have the right! I'm not paid for get all this!!

is it i need to write the " COMPLAINT ", then just reply me????????

" We provide next-day service, our core business, to our customers in all major and small towns. Thousands of documents and parcels move through our network system daily and arrive at consignee the very next day. "?? really ?? eerh... Yes but not all the time

" Fast, Reliable & Accurate " "?? really ?? eerh... Yes but not all the time

so end up?? i wait for nothing and time past!! Then tomorow u come, nobody at home, mean i paid but i still need to arrange my time, make a trip to your centre to pick up myself? or i need to wait til Monday???and wait whole day again????

My sis' written a letter asking bout the working hours..here the answer/reply

Hi,

We do not operate on Saturday from 9.00am to 12.00pm unless it is a public holiday.

Thank you and regards,
xxxxxxx

Maksudnya....... rclxub.gif

*sign*..disappointed

NCCC-National Consumer Complaint Center
http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/

This post has been edited by thy: Feb 6 2010, 12:00 AM
hamiru
post Feb 6 2010, 02:31 AM

On my way

it would be better if you state which branch you've encounter with this problem

the one in Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi branch, it's fairly reliable.
late arrival 2-3 days is actually normal, but most of the times, the parcel always arrived on the next day (provided the sender sent in the morning)

try GDex then, they're as fast as Skynet, although the closet branch to my home is either Kajang or Serdang
b787
post Feb 6 2010, 01:12 PM

Getting Started

I was suppose to send my item from Sungai Petani to Rawang, but the problem is that they sent my item to the wrong place instead (Shah Alam).

I called skynet and the do admit that they had sent to the wrong place. The problem is that i had booked a flight to send my parcel to oversea on the same day ( at night ) since i know the parcel will arrive on the same day at afternoon.

The problem now is that since they send it to the wrong place, they had took another extra day to send the item to me, which had caused me the miss the cargo flight and need to book another replacement cargo flight to send the parcel out.

The problem now is that would i be able to claim on my lost since it is clearly a mistake made by Skynet.
And may i know how am i going to contact them to make a complain/claim regarding this

Thanks

sKyWiR3pT3lTd
post Feb 6 2010, 03:54 PM

Spirits Of Shankly

I had a call from bro-in-law and he asked me where to find Skynet in Cheras, and before he called me up, he spoke to one of the Skynet staff and they gave him a wrong information that Skynet are in Pandan Indah area, but otherwise the only Skynet in Cheras area is considerably Jalan Pudu.

So this is another misleading information and poor service from Skynet.

Becareful lads..
ventrilocks
post Feb 10 2010, 05:02 PM

So Nyuh Shi Dae

skynet is lousy..i called the office n she said "the driver wrongly come to the place" but my place is easy to find..it is UKM.. -.-
fatenagisa
post Feb 10 2010, 05:11 PM

1st time user for skynet .. got a call from skynet at 10.05am today and ask me if got any1 at home and i reply yes .... lol waited till 12.30 pm baru got parcel ... well i think the service is just ok ...
owikh84
post Feb 10 2010, 11:42 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

QUOTE(fatenagisa @ Feb 10 2010, 05:11 PM)
1st time user for skynet .. got a call from skynet at 10.05am today and ask me if got any1 at home and i reply yes .... lol waited till 12.30 pm baru got parcel ... well i think the service is just ok ...
Dont expect they'll deliver within 5 mins cos they were actually calling from their office that time and about to depart.
Normally they'll ask whether u'll be at home at one specific time or not then only deliver.
I like their tracking system, more details vs other courier services.
sKyWiR3pT3lTd
post Feb 12 2010, 02:03 PM

Spirits Of Shankly

QUOTE(ventrilocks @ Feb 10 2010, 05:02 PM)
skynet is lousy..i called the office n she said "the driver wrongly come to the place" but my place is easy to find..it is UKM.. -.-
That's not the sort of service you had expected. Never use Skynet. vmad.gif
mikelanding
post Mar 23 2010, 07:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Like a lot of complaint here. Skynet is stupid. Skynet give me very bad experience.

Got 2 no so good incidents happen to me past couple of month.

First, Lied to me said they called me but cannot get me. But in actually fact no driver to deliver to me. I had to call them, check status and personally go collect. mad.gif mad.gif

2nd is right now. The form clearly stated Skynet Code is AKH (which is Bukit Beruang, Melaka) But I checked their online tracking. To my horror, my item now at Alor Star!! (AOR) rclxub.gif rclxub.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
Delivery Date:
Signature:
Tracking Progress:
23 Mar 10 1:03 pm ALOR SETAR (AOR) Out for Delivery
23 Mar 10 9:33 am ALOR SETAR (AOR) Arrived AOR
23 Mar 10 3:16 am (HUB) Linehaul to AKH
23 Mar 10 3:01 am (HUB) Scheduled for Departure
23 Mar 10 1:36 am (HUB) Arrived HUB
22 Mar 10 8:03 pm JOHOR BAHRU (STS) Linehaul to HUB
22 Mar 10 7:41 pm JOHOR BAHRU (STS) Scheduled for Departure
22 Mar 10 7:10 pm JOHOR BAHRU (STS) Collection

Call them but too bad after office hours. Apparently they work till 6pm. LAME mad.gif

My advise is avoid Skynet at all cost.
fatenagisa
post Mar 25 2010, 12:33 AM

Already use Skynet 3 times no problem for me so far .... my Area is in Gelugor Penang..

This post has been edited by fatenagisa: Mar 25 2010, 12:35 AM
bardshah92
post Mar 25 2010, 01:27 AM

Nemes1s

my area kulim, kedah never had problem with skynet..
they even call me to make sure i got my parcel..

Defallen
post Mar 25 2010, 06:09 AM

Getting Started

On 23rd of March, I am supposed to received my Team Xtreem DDR3 memory which cost almost RM600 from Skynet. Took a day off just to wait for the parcel.

Checked the tracking and saw the status of "11.XXam: Out for delivery". So I open my door and waiting for them @ 11.30am.

Normally the Skynet delivery is fast (the 8-9 previous parcels arrived around 10.30am-11.30am) as the office is just right opposite the road (Jelutong expressway)

Waited till 12.30pm and I started to call both Skynet Penang numbers for a status update. No one answering on both numbers, and kept trying every half-an hour, same thing, no one answering.

6.15pm and I still haven't received the parcel, so I called again but it seems that Skynet office hour is until 6.00PM sharp.

Next day morning (24th), I called the Penang office again just to ask them check if they can send the other parcel (Samsung Spinpoint F3 HDD from zhen^wei) together.

Guess what... the operator said the earlier parcel(Team Xtreem DDR3) had been delivered! And gave me the receiver's name that's shockingly similar to mine! Then I asked her to give me the driver's mobile number so I can check if they sent it to wrong building or block. Guess what he said... "Sudah hantar semalam kat tingkat bawah (I assume it's ground floor elevator area), orang tu cakap ini parcel dia punya so saya sudah bagi dia." doh.gif

However, he did suggest me to check my mailbox and I found my parcel inside my mailbox overnight! (It's public mailbox in condominiums/apartments and not the normal house mailbox; anyone can put their hand in the hole and take my parcel)

I was wondering either:
-Skynet employee are getting lazy to send it to me and left it in mailbox and forge a fake receiver's signature and IC.
Or
-Anyone can claim the item without proper verification.

What's the point of registered-mail then?

So, I advice all those in Penang that's waiting for Skynet parcel, do call them early and asked them to deliver item to you and no one else. Also remind them to send it straight to your house and not "half-way" to your house.

Added: Oh. just check my tracking status out of curiosity. Now they took my info (Name and IC numbers) from 2nd parcel (HDD) and put it on the first parcel (Ram)! Nice cover up, now I look like a complete fool complaining here. Hopefully the seller (Bruceleestore) won't take this as my scam attempt to him. FFS! vmad.gif

This post has been edited by Defallen: Mar 25 2010, 06:25 AM
Christopher7
post Apr 4 2010, 09:32 PM

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

thats why i always ask shipper to send the item to my nearest skynet to avoid any unnecessary accident~
owikh84
post Apr 4 2010, 09:53 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

Now they request me to fill in declaration form for item description & value. Avoid using SkyNet atm
Hornet
post Apr 5 2010, 06:26 PM

What?

Since last Friday, they update the status that my parcel have arrived in my place branch here

But until today they still haven't deliver to my home

This is the only service I encounter so far that is this slow. Other service is next day delivery. Skynet is like next week delivery doh.gif
owikh84
post May 8 2010, 06:06 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Overclocker's United

Yesterday had a horrible experience with SkyNet.
They left my parcel consisting of highly expensive 2 units of MSI GTX480 to my neighbor who I don't really know without calling me.
Went to SkyNet Butterworth branch to scold the delivery guy in front of his branch manager. I've warned him from repeating this silly mistake next time. Actually up until today I've never had a good experience with SkyNet BW branch before. Mostly parcels from IdealTech. EVERY TIME they sent my stuffs came by motobike only, even on raining day.
Filed a complaint to SkyNet HQ this morning. Hopefully they'll do something on this BW branch.
sulfuriq
post May 11 2010, 06:06 PM

Regular

SKYNET sucks! If they can't find your house then the package will be given to POSLAJU for delivery. Stick with POSLAJU much better, even in kampung-kampung hulu they still can send the package. SKYNET?. They don't go to kampung-kampung.
streamline
post May 13 2010, 10:41 AM

Casual

First time using Skynet already get bad experience. 1 day delay and i have to keep calling them to force them to send the item... -o-;
They good actually, it just they are unlucky to have some of their lazy driver to deliver the parcel...
excel_saga
post May 13 2010, 11:02 AM

Getting Started

my first time experience with skynet..i wasn't at home to pick up..suddenly got call from the delivery guy telling me his at my house and no one is at home..so he said can just give ic no and he will leave my package in my mailbox..the item arrive safely smile.gif
GNEX
post May 13 2010, 11:19 AM

Yap, skynet ask for declaration. Tats n they what ever value item that u put in inside.
stevechan360
post May 13 2010, 11:39 AM

Opened an account with skynet by last week,
after i've tried for their service,now only i know why poslaju is good,
ship a parcel to Lundu,Sarawak by last wednesday,
and it only reach my customer's side by yesterday,
some of them take two days for the parcel to reach my customer who stay in Peninsular Malaysia,in Cheras area somemore,
they also update the F***ing status saying that no one is at home,therefore the parcel could not be deliver,but my customer wait for them for the whole day,
this is all i could say,stay away from skynet,i'll say bye bye to them after this 15th May,perhaps...
butthead012
post May 13 2010, 12:15 PM

Regular

The status update is stupid, they said they deliver 9.07am but my office open before that... its saying my office closed/no one can't deliver...

Skynet sux... waited my parcel for 2 days... called the branch near my place no one pick up the phone. waited 30min only got someone pick up... then she answered "hello", I said "Hello" then she said "Skynet what can i help u?" then I said I still haven't received my parcel can you check? then she said "tak boleh dengar"??? then hung up the phone........ mad.gif WTF?

I called again, then I asked them can hear or not she said can... then she is so stupid ask me my address? I said u see the document slip la why ask my address? she said the driver needs the address??? I said if you don't have my address how you gonna deliver to me? laugh.gif
I think Skynet is crap, dunno what they doing. Better change name to Suxnet la... laugh.gif

Even poslaju better biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by butthead012: May 13 2010, 12:17 PM
GNEX
post May 13 2010, 12:36 PM

QUOTE(stevechan360 @ May 13 2010, 11:39 AM)
Opened an account with skynet by last week,
after i've tried for their service,now only i know why poslaju is good,
ship a parcel to Lundu,Sarawak by last wednesday,
and it only reach my customer's side by yesterday,
some of them take two days for the parcel to reach my customer who stay in Peninsular Malaysia,in Cheras area somemore,
they also update the F***ing status saying that no one is at home,therefore the parcel could not be deliver,but my customer wait for them for the whole day,
this is all i could say,stay away from skynet,i'll say bye bye to them after this 15th May,perhaps...
Its depend on area for some buyer at Sabah and Sarawak prefer more on Skynet. N they did special request for tat sweat.gif
chloe_yee87
post May 13 2010, 08:45 PM

Casual

I've had similar bad experience with skynet too!

The dispatch man is just so lazy. I was at home the whole day and he has the nerve to say he came but nobody home, asked me to self collect. Never even left any note, i had to call them to ask for my status, only then i know they 'came' to my house. :rage:

Never had such problems with pos laju. Even post register or E-Parcel is better!
sunnychai99
post May 28 2010, 06:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!

wow... such a problems... i just posted my good through the poslaju

so far no problem at all..... smile.gif
leroy87
post Jun 2 2010, 04:50 PM

Casual

im using airpak-express. services are good throughout my selling trades.
poslaju also good. they know that my grandma is old, they waited for my grandma to open door. can say they regular with my house..
teohgp
post Jun 2 2010, 07:01 PM

Getting Started

Skynet service at my area is very bad as well.

A lot times, when the sender send something to me using skynet, I would expect it to arrive only after a week. There were even a few occasion when two different sender send me the parcel on the same day, but one was using the pos daftar (from Prai) and another one using skynet (from Muar), eventually the pos daftar parcel arrived to my door step after 9 days, but the skynet only arrived after 2 weeks sweat.gif sweat.gif .

However, the situation is entirely different when I order some thing from Dell, the Skynet personnel will call me for delivery arrangement, and even before the delivery personnel arrive as they would like to make sure there is someone at home who can sign on the delivery.

I wonder why Skynet service at Subang Jaya is kind of sub-standard. I never have any problems with POS Malaysia, Kangaroo, GDex, DHL etc, only Skynet is the one that make me headache all the time vmad.gif
UserU
post Jun 2 2010, 07:43 PM

OWNER OF CSONLINE2.NET
Group Icon
Kopitiam

Skynet sucks ass. There was a buyer from Kedah that requested me to use Skynet because it was cheaper than GDex. Called Skynet and found out that the postage price was RM12 for a 2kg product, compared to RM20 from Gdex. I've an account holder for GDex but not Skynet.

The next day, I went to their branch(SS13) to post the item. To my horror and disbelief, the staffs measured the length, width and height of the object, increasing the price to RM22! Nonplussed, I mentioned that I was informed that I should be charged RM12. They replied that RM12 was only the base price before they measure the size of the package. I had no choice, but to fork out the extra.

Believe it or not, they even charge additional transport fees just to collect it from my house when GDex is willing to do it for free!

SkunkNet, a complete waste of time and money!
evoguefashion
post Jun 7 2010, 11:06 PM

Getting Started

skynet is totally HELL!

today is already my 5th parcel which is late, no phone calls, totally suck!
parcel send on 4/6/2010, suppose reach today, but they claim NOBODY at home???hey skynet ppl, my house hv 3ppl at home wholeday! pls! no calls card someore, R u doing your job??? i made few calls to skynet, all said our operator is busy!!!

the congsignment note is written: Please call when reach, tak tau baca keh??? vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif mad.gif vmad.gif
I wish to make second complaint to NCCC..I WILL!
mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
Dreamworkz
post Jun 10 2010, 01:27 PM

Getting Started

Most of the courier locally are Su]ks !
UserU
post Jun 11 2010, 11:28 AM

OWNER OF CSONLINE2.NET
Group Icon
Kopitiam

QUOTE(Dreamworkz @ Jun 10 2010, 02:27 PM)
Most of the courier locally are Su]ks !
Exception of DHL and GDex.
Dreamworkz
post Jun 11 2010, 11:36 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(UserU @ Jun 11 2010, 11:28 AM)
Exception of DHL and GDex.
Locally means local born (SKYNET,POS BOLEH, CITYLINK,KANGAROO and etc,...)

DHL,GDEX,FEDEX,TNT, AND THOSE MNC ETC ARE STILL THE PREMIUM ONES thumbup.gif
funnyface
post Jun 11 2010, 07:53 PM

On my way

Same case here... sad.gif
No call, no notes...
Then i check the tracking number:
Item received at 9.50am but this is it!!!! shocking.gif No delivery recorded!!! mad.gif
WTF??? item received but dont want to delivery? vmad.gif
Now is already close to 8pm....Let see tmr how... sad.gif

evoguefashion
post Jun 11 2010, 10:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(funnyface @ Jun 11 2010, 07:53 PM)
Same case here... sad.gif
No call, no notes...
Then i check the tracking number:
Item received at 9.50am but this is it!!!! shocking.gif  No delivery recorded!!! mad.gif
WTF??? item received but dont want to delivery?  vmad.gif
Now is already close to 8pm....Let see tmr how... sad.gif
complaint to NCCC ---->http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/
this organisation work fast, but the skynet still the same, no improvement, but if a lot ppl do the complaint to NCCC, i guess skynet will notice that & do well, or else they stil yawn.gif yawn.gif , dun know their staff dint work...

A lot Malaysian are lazy to do complaint, that y no improvement...if all do complaint, sure the service will improve..
Do it now...Borang E- Aduan: http://www.nccc.org.my/v2/index.php/e-aduan

This post has been edited by evoguefashion: Jun 11 2010, 11:03 PM
jian5481
post Jun 11 2010, 11:06 PM

On my way

Skynet delivers on Saturdays too? I was clearly at home when they posted the Shipment Error in the tracking page...did not hear anyone calling nor did I hear any honk. No phone call either...and my room is near to the main door...was so eager to get my parcel the whole day...and my front door wasn't even closed! Yet they claimed no one was at home...

This post has been edited by jian5481: Jun 11 2010, 11:10 PM
ProX
post Jun 11 2010, 11:12 PM

Casual

different people got different experience.

I have bad experience with GDex but very good experience with Skynet. So far so good.
evoguefashion
post Jun 11 2010, 11:33 PM

Getting Started

yes, not all are not good
but the subang branch is totally useless!!

how many time i'd face the late issue..really really scare to heard skynet! heart attack!
evoguefashion
post Jun 11 2010, 11:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jian5481 @ Jun 11 2010, 11:06 PM)
Skynet delivers on Saturdays too? I was clearly at home when they posted the Shipment Error in the tracking page...did not hear anyone calling nor did I hear any honk. No phone call either...and my room is near to the main door...was so eager to get my parcel the whole day...and my front door wasn't even closed! Yet they claimed no one was at home...
yes they work until 2pm on saturday
jian5481
post Jun 11 2010, 11:46 PM

On my way

@evoguefashion: thanks for the info =)
kayent
post Jun 24 2010, 07:49 AM

Getting Started

anyone can give me the address for the taman mayang branch/office? i need to collect something from there. thanks
MYHuiYangz
post Jun 24 2010, 04:55 PM

lol
davinlicious
post Jun 24 2010, 09:41 PM

Casual

if u want u skunet better double check the receiver address
if using office address that willbe good idea
if using home or hometown i don`t thing so
thank you
square90
post Jul 12 2010, 05:42 PM

Getting Started

my situation :

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 08 Jul 10 11:45 am
Created By: KBR
Delivery has been attempted, the consignee was not present / company closed. Delivery will be re-attempted on 09 Jul 10

then. until today, they still not deliver my item..

Added on July 13, 2010, 9:47 am
QUOTE(square90 @ Jul 12 2010, 05:42 PM)
my situation :

Shipment Problem 1
Date: 08 Jul 10 11:45 am
Created By: KBR
Delivery has been attempted, the consignee was not present / company closed. Delivery will be re-attempted on 09 Jul 10

then. until today, they still not deliver my item..
i called them just now, they told me that their lorry was rosak, then i need to collect the item myself. lol. what happen if i didn't call them ? now is about 1 week waiting for the item. so bad service.

This post has been edited by square90: Jul 13 2010, 09:47 AM
valentinonkk
post Jul 13 2010, 10:01 AM

Casual

Thanks for the useful info.
I was thinking to ship my bluray movies to my customer by skynet.
Anyone can advise how DHL charge?
Thank you.
evern
post Jul 14 2010, 06:22 PM

MY gawd somebody else received the parcel on behalf of me, i'm seeing the status as:

12 Jul 10 11:23 am PETALING JAYA (PJY) Delivered

and the courier slip is not signed with someone else name and IC number, the item inside cost RM400+, how can they simply pass to someone else, my phone number is written there. On another note, they actually delivered earlier but i wasn't at home, there isn't any slip saying that they came, and i only found this out after seeing the tracking log saying:

Date: 10 Jul 10 3:05 pm
Created By: PJY

Is there any way to track someone through IC number? since the recipient left his IC number.
KXMALL.COM
post Aug 5 2010, 02:42 PM

Same thing happen to me again,
I've sent my items on Monday, my buyer should be receive right 2days after.
But on Thrusday call my buyer said no one home, actly her parent were at home for whole day. Then on the next Tuesday only my buyer receive. What the said was no one at home and they can' find the address. BS!
Edi_Lee
post Aug 17 2010, 10:20 PM

hmmm , i think tat skynet not bad at all
when some1 send parcel to my work place n at tat time no 1 in office only me nia. so i need to take tat parcel then he ask me to write my name, sign n ic number.
i wrote it down n sign but i hv no ic number ( i am not malaysian )
i oso forgot my pasport number n i told him tat i forgot it.
After tat he take back tat parcel n back to his car without say anythings n makes me v confused.

1. i think he works v good, he didnt give parcel to any1 dont hv ic number. ( i think tats good )
but
2. i dont like his attitudes just take parcel n back to his car without say anythings, looks like v arrogant kanasai.
at least he can tell me or explain to me.

coz of tat 2 reason i said tat skynet notbad at all ^^

Leonix7791
post Aug 18 2010, 07:16 PM

Getting Started

Lolz looks like got many bad blood between skynet ppl here :/ Luke aka Pbbseller in Games Section is using skynet and to tell you all the truth,no 1 complained :/ well maybe lolz i'm out !
davinlicious
post Aug 19 2010, 10:51 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Leonix7791 @ Aug 18 2010, 07:16 PM)
Lolz looks like got many bad blood between skynet ppl here :/ Luke aka Pbbseller in Games Section is using skynet and to tell you all the truth,no 1 complained :/ well maybe lolz i'm out !
u are correct
if receiver address such like kampung or out of town better don`t use skynet better use poslaju
thank you
camrycilver
post Aug 20 2010, 12:20 AM

'Sheet' Happens. Just Take It Easy. Relax la.. (`_´)v

QUOTE(davinlicious @ Aug 19 2010, 10:51 PM)
u are correct
if receiver address such like kampung or out of town better don`t use skynet better use poslaju
thank you
last time i send a game 2 a 'kampung' address in Ipoh... poslaju cannot find... blink.gif rclxub.gif at last, da buyer have 2 go poslaju centre n take da game... shakehead.gif unsure.gif haiz... felt sorry/embarrassed 4 da buyer... sweat.gif doh.gif
Sonobo
post Aug 23 2010, 11:03 AM

Group: Newbie

I stumbled upon this discussion abt Skynet while I was searching online to look for the contacts of Skynet's top management officers...so that I can file a complaint on their lousy services!!
It seem like alot of complaints abt their services but there ain't much improvement or apologizes being showed by them. And so, what will be the best way to really send them the middles finger..Oops! the msg, i mean! : 0
They lost my parcel last Fri from JB(to USJ) which worth over MYR400, worst still is the delay of shipment to my US client! According to the conditions stated in those tiny weeny wordings, Skynet is only liable to compensate to the amount of less than MYR100! Can anyone explain the legal side of this outrageuos condition???
Actually I'm not the only victim..my sis's co. has had several unpleasant incidents with their delivery services(lost of parcels in most cases) too!
So, anyone has the Skynet's CEO's email contacts???
evoguefashion
post Aug 24 2010, 10:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Sonobo @ Aug 23 2010, 11:03 AM)
I stumbled upon this discussion abt Skynet while I was searching online to look for the contacts of Skynet's top management officers...so that I can file a complaint on their lousy services!!
It seem like alot of complaints abt their services but there ain't much improvement or apologizes being showed by them.  And so, what will be the best way to really send them the middles finger..Oops!  the msg, i mean! : 0
They lost my parcel last Fri from JB(to USJ) which worth over MYR400, worst still is the delay of shipment to my US client!  According to the conditions stated in those tiny weeny wordings, Skynet is only liable to compensate to the amount of less than MYR100!  Can anyone explain the legal side of this outrageuos condition???
Actually I'm not the only victim..my sis's co. has had several unpleasant incidents with their delivery services(lost of parcels in most cases) too! 
So, anyone has the Skynet's CEO's email contacts???
COMPLAINT TO NCCC, I MADE COMPLAINT B4& THEY SETTLE VERY FAST. ANYWAY SKYNET WAS "PUSH" THE LATE DELIVERY ISSUE TO SENDER & WAN TO SENDER PAY THE LOST. doh.gif rclxub.gif HOPELESS ! USELESS! THEY'RE NOT EVEN THINK TO IMPROVE...THEIR BUSINESS WONT GO FAR FOR SURE!
I WONT THINK THE CEO CAN HELP YOU, COMPLAINT TO NCCC..
davinlicious
post Aug 24 2010, 11:45 PM

Casual