Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Skynet Courier service, Think twice before you use their service

xk2
post Apr 28 2009, 04:07 PM

Temporary OFF
2,910 posts

Few weeks ago , bought 2 unit Asus xonar U1 from bat99 , he use skynet to send the item , i follow the tracking number and keep wait in home , it should reach in the next day, then after one day pass, the online tracking service stated clearly that my item oredi arrived to the station in my area (Bukit Beruang), but after wait for whole day , nothing go come ot my house vmad.gif then i wait for third day again , frmo morning i wait till around 6pm , still no parcel deliver to my house rclxub.gif , i straight call to the customer service number and they manage to contact the incharge person in Melaka and she call me after few minutes.

She told me that my parcel is leave at Malim's branch becoz their staff unable to contact me , they say i no answer call while they call me rclxub.gif I straight ''dulan '' after hear this becoz my phone have no any miscall record from them. And i keep looking at my phone whole day to wait for their call during waiting the parcel. Imediately i doubt that their staff are bullshiting with me mad.gif After then i ask them to deliver the item to me imediately becoz it oredi 3 days. After some 'scold' and 'force' , only they send the parcel to me at the day.

I tot all that was jus a small mistake made by them , but today ....... seems they repeat again , coz i bought something from forumer and he use skynet to send to me oso , tracking service stated my parcel oredi in Bukit Beruang at 8am. But till now still not yet reach my home. Looks like a phone call to them is needed again laugh.gif doh.gif

Conclusion : '' Melaka Skynet Sxck !!!!'' doh.gif

Only for melaka branch ** doh.gif

item received in such condition :
user posted image

This post has been edited by xk2: Apr 28 2009, 05:09 PM
xk2
post May 7 2009, 08:54 PM

Temporary OFF
2,910 posts

QUOTE(mls_gamer @ Apr 29 2009, 08:06 PM)
someone open it before?
and not stamp it back nicely~~~ hmm.gif
ya , obviosly someone opened it , the item inside can be clearly view through the holes doh.gif i wonder why they do this hmm.gif luckily is not luxury item , if not .....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:44 PM