Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Skynet Courier service, Think twice before you use their service

vladimir
post Jun 15 2008, 04:55 PM

MYHYPERSTORE ONLINE TRADER
639 posts

aiya skynet is famous liao la. I lost my canon powershot G9 worth and accessories around RM2000.

I uploaded the cctv footage recorded his men came in to my shop to pickup. But he did not wear uniform. But how the heaven he knows i have parcel in shop?

The manager , Sri Gan ( incharge of penang office ) told me that the guy were not his worker. What the F is this!

He is trying to push his responsibility to others. We've lodge a police report and already inform the CAP ( consumer Asso Penang ) about this matter.

We've already taken legal action against Skynet.

This company is non trustable in the sense for consumer. Personally will go for those SUPERBRAND company labelled in MALAYSIA.

Skynet was not a SUPERBRAND at all. Just a lousy brand all i can say.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After I've uploaded to youtube , the KL HQ saw my youtube. He asked Sri Gan to come to my office and screw me. Trying to act blardy smart. He is rude and unkind. Asked me to remove the movie immediately. I have to lah...my boss asked me to. sad.gif poor guy~!

but i still have the backup wakakakaka..... will share wif u guys one day biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by vladimir: Jun 15 2008, 04:59 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:49 PM