Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Rooting your Samsung Galaxy SII (I9100G), also updating/repairing a bricked one

views

TSI9100G
post Oct 13 2011, 12:52 PM, updated 8y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

BE A SMART USER AND PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY FIRST! (uncle benny888, I borrow your words biggrin.gif )

This is the first time I'm writing a tutorial, so please bear with me a little, key? I've had some requests and decided just to write up a simple tutorial. Although I must stress out that flashing your phone might void warranty, and I'm NOT in anyway an expert and I can't guarantee you everything will work out. Some of this steps might increase your binary counts and MIGHT be taken as a prove that you've been fiddling with the system which MIGHT cause Samsung to reject your warranty claims. Although I've seen some posts here in Lowyat and the internet which basically tells us that Samsung has been very generous and doesn't care about it.

I'm NOT going to take any responsibility if you permanently bricked your phone or your girlfriend run away with your dog (sorry, old joke). My experience says, it is very hard to really brick a SGSII smile.gif

Presented here are 2 ways I9100G users can root their phone. Choose only ONE!

UPDATES:

12/11/11: Oiginal latest firmware download, DZKJ2
For those who need to manually download the latest firmware, here's the link http://www.multiupload.com/76EOEV1MD5

12/11/11: Latest Rooting technique has been updated with the correct one!
Sorry guys, I was doing it by manually typing the commands, so there are some different things that needed to be fixed. Instructions added. Please follow through smile.gif

11/11/11: First Custom ROM for I9100G phones!
Finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel for I9100G users! The first custom ROM has been created by Juffo@XDA, refer to this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1341288. Thanks waveweaver for the heads up!

11/11/11: (LATEST) Rooting the latest ROM (DZKJ2) WITHOUT increasing the binary counts!
Thanks to DooMLoRD@XDA, link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1321582. ATTENTION: Please refer below to learn extra steps need to be taken to make it work with I9100Gs. Otherwise, it won't work!

4/11/11: The New DZKJ2 firmware has arrive!. People said, its better, smoother and battery lasts longer
DZKJ2 is now available, but if you want to root, please find the original kernel-only files first, key. Let me know if anyone found it

PLEASE SHARE YOUR RESULTS/PROBLEMS/SUCCESSES/FAILURES

LATEST TECHNIQUE: Rooting WITHOUT increasing your binary counts, WITHOUT flashing a custom firmware
latest, alittle bit advanced, but less chance of you bricking your phone... but will work for anyone? hmm.gif If it doesn't work for you, then use the older technique further below

This is special for you guys who are concerned about increasing the binary counts, and don't want to fiddle with custom kernels. Before you begin, please update your firmware using KIES

Already updated your firmware and cannot reset binary count with USB JIG? Please downgrade your firmware using the ROM below (in older steps), then USB JIG will work. Then, using KIES, update your firmware before continuing.

What you'll need;
1. Download DooMLoRD's Easy Rooting Toolkit from here; http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1321582. I've used the version 1, but I think version 2 should also work.
2. Samsung driver for android phones installed or KIES installed

The idea;
Using Android Debug Bridge (adb.exe), you'll push zergRush exploit tools to crash the ADB interface and force it to reboot into root mode, accept Superuser and Busybox package which will be installed into your phone. Thanks DooMLoRD@XDA! Sound complicated? No, not really, just follow the steps below!

The Steps
1. Extract the DooMLoRD file. I've used the version 1, but I think version 2 should also work.
2. You'll need to edit a file alittle bit to make sure it work with SGSII I9100G, otherwise nothing will happen. Open the file "runme.bat" with Notepad (right click, open with, find notepad) and find the line that contain "adb wait-for-device". There should be 2 instances of that line, NO NEED TO STARE AT THE CODES AND GIVE YOUR SELF A HEADACHE!, just find the similar line in your files, which I've marked for deletion. Right afterword, please add the "@pause" command as illustrated below;

CODE
@echo ---------------------------------------------------------------
@echo               Easy rooting toolkit (v2.0)
@echo                    created by DooMLoRD
@echo         using exploit zergRush (Revolutionary Team)
@echo    Credits go to all those involved in making this possible!
@echo  [*] This script will:
@echo      (1) root ur device using latest zergRush exploit (10 Nov)
@echo      (2) install Busybox (1.18.4)
@echo      (3) install SU files (binary: 3.0.3 and apk: 3.0.6)
@echo  [*] Before u begin:  
@echo      (1) make sure u have installed adb drivers for ur device
@echo      (2) enable "USB DEBUGGING"
@echo            from (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development)
@echo      (3) enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES"
@echo            from (Menu\Settings\Applications)
@echo      (4) [OPTIONAL] increase screen timeout to 10 minutes
@echo      (5) connect USB cable to PHONE and then connect to PC
@echo      (6) skip "PC Companion Software" prompt on device
@echo  CONFIRM ALL THE ABOVE THEN
@pause
@echo --- STARTING ----
@echo --- WAITING FOR DEVICE
@files\adb wait-for-device                                       <== LEAVE THIS ONE ALONE!!!
@echo --- cleaning
@files\adb shell "cd /data/local/tmp/; rm *"
@echo --- pushing zergRush"
@files\adb push files\zergRush /data/local/tmp/.
@echo --- correcting permissions
@files\adb shell "chmod 777 /data/local/tmp/zergRush"
@echo --- executing zergRush
@files\adb shell "./data/local/tmp/zergRush"
@echo --- WAITING FOR DEVICE TO RECONNECT
@echo if it gets stuck over here for a long time then try:
@echo    disconnect usb cable and reconnect it
@echo    toggle "USB DEBUGGING" (first disable it then enable it)
@echo --- DEVICE FOUND
@files\adb wait-for-device                                       <== REMOVE ONLY THIS LINE
@pause                                                           <== ADD A PAUSE COMMAND
@echo --- pushing busybox
@files\adb push files\busybox /data/local/tmp/.
@echo --- correcting permissions

Above code might seems alittle bit fuzzy... Make sure you remove ONLY the second "@files\adb wait-for-device" line. ONLY THE SECOND ONE, key?

EDIT: Please add a "@pause" to allow some delay for adb to reconnect to the device which should be around 20 seconds.

Save and close the file.

3. Get your phone to enable USB debugging mode (Menu\Settings\Applications\Development) and enable "UNKNOWN SOURCES" (Menu\Settings\Applications)

4. Exit KIES if it is running. Also stop any phone management software that's running.

5. Plug in the USB cord and let the driver installation finishes

6. Double click "runme.bat", a black and white interface will come out. It should take a looong time for this process to finish... Read the output, you might find it interesting. This process might take 5-10 minutes...

7. (ADDED) You'll find "Press Any Key To Continue...". Please WAIT FOR 20 SECONDS before pressing your keyboard... Then, your phone will restart...

If successful, you'll find the Superuser icon. Yay!

Worked with me flawlessly. Does it work for you? Are you confused? Please share your thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLDER TECHNIQUE: Rooting by using rooted kernel
longer steps, but seems to be working properly all the time biggrin.gif

Edit: It is possible to substitute the firmware with the latest one (DZKJ2), but you'll need the original kernel-image only tar file, which sadly I haven't be able to find at the moment sad.gif

What you'll need;

1. A Galaxy SII I9100G phone. The G is required!. Check behind your battery
2. USB cable suitable for the phone
3. Samsung driver or KIES installed. But please close KIES before proceeding Go Google if you don't have one
4. DZKI1 original full firmware: http://www.multiupload.com/6L8BALT56F
5. DZKI1 original kernel image: http://www.multiupload.com/AS18CIXQNX
6. ZCKH4 rooted kernel image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...52&postcount=22
7. I9100G PIT file: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Atta...post&id=2465180
8. ODIN 1.85 firmware flasher: http://www.multiupload.com/1VELKG3NIQ

Password if required is "intratech@XDA" without the quotes

The idea;

Update your phone to the latest DZKI1 firmware, then flash a rooted ZCKH4 to get the Superuser application. (ZCKH4 is compatible with I9100Gs, although, your wifi will not work). Update the superuser application, and flash back the original DZKI1 to fix your wifi.

The Steps

Preparation
Firstly, extract everything into its own folder. Switch off the phone and take out SIM and SD card. To enter download mode, hold down Volume Down button + OK button(home) simultaneously and THEN press the Power Button. Once you see the warning logo, IMMEDIATELY release all buttons and push ONLY the Volume UP button. You'll see "ODIN MODE" and the android logo. Plug in the phone to your pc and let the new driver installation finish. WARNING, please DO NOT continue if you are having problem with the driver installation.

Updating Your Firmware
Please follow the instruction exactly, otherwise, you'll probably get into complicated problems. Get to the Odin folder and run the application. Click PIT button and browse for the "omap4_all_20110627_emmc.pit" file. Click the PDA button and include the DZKI1 original full firmware. It's filename should be .tar. Click "Start" and wait until its done. The phone will restart and you'll have a new firmware. If you stucked on the galaxy logo (NOT THE YELLOW TRIANGLE case), please google for "Galaxy s2 clear cache". If everything went smoothly, you'll be up and away setting up the google account information.

Flash The Rooted Kernel
Please follow the above instruction again, substituting the DZKI1 original full firmware with ZCKH4 rooted kernel image. Once your phone booted up, you'll be able to find the Superuser Icon;

user posted image

That's mean your phone has successfully been rooted! Yay!

But, still not done yet, because your custom kernel is causing your wifi to malfunction and the yellow triangle to appear. We'll address that by reflashing the DZKI1 original kernel image

Flash The Original Kernel Image
Just follow the "Updating Your Firmware" substituting the DZKI1 original full firmware with DZKI1 original kernel image

You'r done! Now you have a rooted phone meanwhile maintaining original firmware. YAY!!!

Thanks to intratech@XDA. You guys should buy him a beer [donate to intratech]
Intratech thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...72&postcount=29

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'M ROOTED. Now What?

Rooting gives you extra permissions to do thing which wasn't allowed in your phone such as;

1. Removing bloatware
2. Set CPU speed
3. Play with system settings

Go here, and you'll find the lists of appliation safe to be removed from your shiny SGSII phones smile.gif
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1069924

This post has been edited by I9100G: Nov 12 2011, 06:13 PM
azomic
post Oct 13 2011, 01:29 PM

Getting Started

will try out after get back from office.thanks a lot!:)
skystrike
post Oct 13 2011, 02:04 PM

back to normal
Group: Senior Member

nice tips..will try later.. smile.gif
gsan
post Oct 13 2011, 04:39 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

noob question, will flashing insecure kernel with ODIN cause the binary counter increased?
TSI9100G
post Oct 13 2011, 04:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gsan @ Oct 13 2011, 04:39 PM)
noob question, will flashing insecure kernel with ODIN cause the binary counter increased?
I think doesn't matter, original (official) or insecure (custom), both will increase the counter. I think you can reset it with USB Jig... I think...
gsan
post Oct 13 2011, 09:54 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

so mean using odin flash anything will increase the counter?
waveweaver
post Oct 13 2011, 10:00 PM

★★Android & Apple★★
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(gsan @ Oct 13 2011, 09:54 PM)
so mean using odin flash anything will increase the counter?
Using Odin..Yes
Using Kies or CWM..No
asraf8
post Oct 14 2011, 04:03 AM

thanks for the tip.. will try it later.. downloading...
last time i already bricked 1 I9100G.. solution still none so went back to the shop and exchange it with new 1.
gsan
post Oct 14 2011, 08:16 AM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 13 2011, 10:00 PM)
Using Odin..Yes
Using Kies or CWM..No
but use cwm to flash insecure kernel, we must rooted the phone first...so is there any way to root the phone without increasing the counter??
TSI9100G
post Oct 14 2011, 08:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(asraf8 @ Oct 14 2011, 04:03 AM)
thanks for the tip.. will try  it later.. downloading...
last time i already bricked 1 I9100G.. solution still none so went back to the shop and exchange it with new 1.
Exchange using warranty? Or you need to pay for it?
gsmmaxx
post Oct 14 2011, 01:56 PM

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 13 2011, 12:52 PM)
This is the first time I'm writing a tutorial, so please bear with me a little, key? I've had some requests and decided just to write up a simple tutorial. Although I must stress out that flashing your phone might void warranty, and I'm NOT in anyway an expert and I can't guarantee you everything will work out. I'm NOT going to take any responsibility if you permanently bricked your phone. Although my experience says, it is very hard to really brick a Galaxy SII.

What you'll need;

3. Samsung driver or KIES installed. But please close KIES before proceeding Go Google if you don't have one
6. ZCKH4 rooted  kernel image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...52&postcount=22
7. I9100G PIT file: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Atta...post&id=2465180

The idea;

Update your phone to the latest DZKI1 firmware, then flash a rooted ZCKH4 to get the Superuser application. (ZCKH4 is compatible with I9100Gs, although, your wifi will not work). Update the superuser application, and flash back the original DZKI1 to fix your wifi.

The Steps

Preparation
Firstly, extract everything into its own folder. Switch off the phone and take out SIM and SD card. To enter download mode, hold down Volume Down button + OK button(home) simultaneously and THEN press the Power Button. Once you see the warning logo, IMMEDIATELY release all buttons and push ONLY the Volume UP button. You'll see "ODIN MODE" and the android logo. Plug in the phone to your pc and let the new driver installation finish. WARNING, please DO NOT continue if you are having problem with the driver installation.

Updating Your Firmware
Please follow the instruction exactly, otherwise, you'll probably get into complicated problems.  Get to the Odin folder and run the application. Click PIT button and browse for the "omap4_all_20110627_emmc.pit" file. Click the PDA button and include the DZKI1 original full firmware. It's filename should be .tar. Click "Start" and wait until its done. The phone will restart and you'll have a new firmware. If you stucked on the galaxy logo (NOT THE YELLOW TRIANGLE case), please google for "Galaxy s2 clear cache". If everything went smoothly, you'll be up and away setting up the google account information.

Flash The Rooted Kernel
Please follow the above instruction again, substituting the DZKI1 original full firmware with ZCKH4 rooted  kernel image. Once your phone booted up, you'll be able to find the Superuser Icon;

user posted image

But, still not done yet, because your custom kernel is causing your wifi to malfunction and the yellow triangle to appear. We'll address that by reflashing the DZKI1 original kernel image

Just follow the "Updating Your Firmware" substituting the DZKI1 original full firmware with DZKI1 original kernel image

You'r done! Now you have a rooted phone meanwhile maintaining original firmware. YAY!!!

Credits and References

PERFECTLY DONE!

THANX SO MUCHY TO YOU,I9100G.

This post has been edited by gsmmaxx: Oct 14 2011, 02:15 PM
TSI9100G
post Oct 14 2011, 02:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gsmmaxx @ Oct 14 2011, 01:56 PM)
When i Flash The Rooted Kernel ,

Do i have to include "pit" file again????
You don't have to i think... If it fail to flash, then you need to
asraf8
post Oct 14 2011, 06:19 PM

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 14 2011, 08:17 AM)
Exchange using warranty? Or you need to pay for it?
exchange by warranty.. the phone is one day old... overall perfect.. successfully rooted I9100G with this method.
Djmacz
post Oct 15 2011, 12:28 AM

hi all..just a question..should i get this model...heard that the performance is not good as b4..and after root...can we upgrade to the new android version?
FD3609
post Oct 15 2011, 03:56 AM

I aslo using SGS2 version I9100G.Thinking to root my phone but I'm not so sure to do it rite now bcoz I heard from most people,they said that I9100G is not so good as I9100 version in term of performances and other complaints about everything..

So,
1) I9100G,ur post: (ZCKH4 is compatible with I9100Gs, although, your wifi will not work) means what eh? did wifi will not work after root or what?
2) SuperOneClick.. some root process I saw used this method.I900G,U dont use it? y? basically should use it or not?
3) What the different between before root & after root for SGS2 I9100G? and How about the performance after root? rumors say that the performance for this model is bad after root.its true?
4) Same like Djmacz,about to upgrade the latest android version.can?
5) After we root,we use same rom,custom rom or what? About rom for this model,is there have plenty of it? can upgrade,change or what? How bout to upgrade to ice cream sandwish and so on,can?
6) Pls compare between I9100G and I9100 after root? its obvious the different?
7) For those who already root their I9100G model,what ur recommendation to me? should i root my I9100G or not?
8) We just need to root for once only forever?

I would like to ask more but I think,for this time I will ask only this tongue.gif
I hope U can help me.Really2 hope.
Sory if my text to long.Im really stupid/silly/dummies (whatever people call it) all about this thing.

*I9100G.. better u make a video la how to root this model.easy for dummies like me.. haha
*IT is more difficult than a car engine tongue.gif
*kalo blh reply & terangkan dlm melayu lagi bgus bcos byk istilah yg sy x phm tongue.gif

This post has been edited by FD3609: Oct 15 2011, 06:56 AM
fridel
post Oct 15 2011, 11:30 AM

kuran ka? ok e oi?

nice tips thumbup.gif
xsaintzx
post Oct 15 2011, 02:01 PM

On my way

QUOTE(gsan @ Oct 14 2011, 08:16 AM)
but use cwm to flash insecure kernel, we must rooted the phone first...so is there any way to root the phone without increasing the counter??
Yes, if there are any other ways to root I9100G without flashing kernel, like using apps, but so far there is none.
If you are afraid of increasing the counter, don't root now.
Or you can buy a USB jig to reset the counter.
TSI9100G
post Oct 15 2011, 04:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(FD3609 @ Oct 15 2011, 03:56 AM)
I aslo using SGS2 version I9100G.Thinking to root my phone but I'm not so sure to do it rite now bcoz I heard from most people,they said that I9100G is not so good as I9100 version in term of performances and other complaints about everything..

So,
1) I9100G,ur post: (ZCKH4 is compatible with I9100Gs, although, your wifi will not work) means what eh? did wifi will not work after root or what?
2) SuperOneClick.. some root process I saw used this method.I900G,U dont use it? y? basically should use it or not?
3) What the different between before root & after root for SGS2 I9100G? and How about the performance after root? rumors say that the performance for this model is bad after root.its true?
4) Same like Djmacz,about to upgrade the latest android version.can?
5) After we root,we use same rom,custom rom or what? About rom for this model,is there have plenty of it? can upgrade,change or what? How bout to upgrade to ice cream sandwish and so on,can?
6) Pls compare between I9100G and I9100 after root? its obvious the different?
7) For those who already root their I9100G model,what ur recommendation to me? should i root my I9100G or not?
8) We just need to root for once only forever?

I would like to ask more but I think,for this time I will ask only this tongue.gif
I hope U can help me.Really2 hope.
Sory if my text to long.Im really stupid/silly/dummies (whatever people call it) all about this thing.

*I9100G.. better u make a video la how to root this model.easy for dummies like me.. haha
*IT is more difficult than a car engine tongue.gif
*kalo blh reply & terangkan dlm melayu lagi bgus bcos byk istilah yg sy x phm tongue.gif
1. Yes, wifi will not work after rooting with ZCKH4 kernel... for a while. That's why you'll need to re flash the original DZKI1 kernel afterwords... at the end, your I9100G is rooted and the wifi works
2. I don't know... I've never used SuperOnClick
3. I don't think there should be any performance change... Rooting only enable you to do forbidden stuff such as uninstalling bloatware and using advance android apps
4. Yup!
5. After root, your firmware is original... just rooted. So far, there aren't much custom rom for this model... I think, there's none! But if they continue shipping this model, probably more people are gonna create custom rom for it. As long they create a new rom for I9100G, we can always upgrade
6. None... Like I say, rooting only enable you to do "forbidden stuff". No performance change
7. Up to you... do you need to use root privleges? If you're not sure, probably you dont.
8. Nope, once upgrade to new version, need to root back... if you need root access lah

Okkeh, apa xpaham, boleh tanya
swanchew
post Oct 15 2011, 06:38 PM

Casual

Upgrading this will it erase all the data?
TSI9100G
post Oct 15 2011, 06:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(swanchew @ Oct 15 2011, 06:38 PM)
Upgrading this will it erase all the data?
All your apps will be lost, but data in your internal SD will be intact
swanchew
post Oct 15 2011, 09:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 15 2011, 06:41 PM)
All your apps will be lost, but data in your internal SD will be intact
Any possible way to backup all the application before rooting it ?
TSI9100G
post Oct 15 2011, 11:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(swanchew @ Oct 15 2011, 09:46 PM)
Any possible way to backup all the application before rooting it ?
I've seen apps in the market that can do that. Don't remember though...
blinkblink88
post Oct 16 2011, 12:58 AM

Blink Pets Bakery

thanks for sharing...free bump!!!
swanchew
post Oct 16 2011, 05:35 PM

Casual

Tested and works very well. Luckily all my application still there, already randomly checked.

Thank you very much!
Djmacz
post Oct 16 2011, 06:30 PM

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 15 2011, 04:09 PM)
1. Yes, wifi will not work after rooting with ZCKH4 kernel... for a while. That's why you'll need to re flash the original DZKI1 kernel afterwords... at the end, your I9100G is rooted and the wifi works
2. I don't know... I've never used SuperOnClick
3. I don't think there should be any performance change... Rooting only enable you to do forbidden stuff such as uninstalling bloatware and using advance android apps
4. Yup!
5. After root, your firmware is original... just rooted. So far, there aren't much custom rom for this model... I think, there's none! But if they continue shipping this model, probably more people are gonna create custom rom for it. As long they create a new rom for I9100G, we can always upgrade
6. None... Like I say, rooting only enable you to do "forbidden stuff". No performance change
7. Up to you... do you need to use root privleges? If you're not sure, probably you dont.
8. Nope, once upgrade to new version, need to root back... if you need root access lah

Okkeh, apa xpaham, boleh tanya
hi just wan to ask ...after we root..how do we change the rom for the model? is it just like software install to the phone?
TSI9100G
post Oct 16 2011, 10:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Djmacz @ Oct 16 2011, 06:30 PM)
hi just wan to ask ...after we root..how do we change the rom for the model? is it just like software install to the phone?
The first flashing instruction was how you actually change your rom.

Unfortunately, custom rom doesn't exist for this model yet, as far as I know lah...
waveweaver
post Oct 16 2011, 11:00 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 16 2011, 10:48 PM)
The first flashing instruction was how you actually change your rom.

Unfortunately, custom rom doesn't exist for this model yet, as far as I know lah...
Change rom.?? Or do you mean flash kernel.?
TSI9100G
post Oct 17 2011, 01:42 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 16 2011, 11:00 PM)
Change rom.?? Or do you mean flash kernel.?
As far as my understanding goes, rom = firmware, and kernel is a small part of the rom itself. Correct me if I'm wrong

This post has been edited by I9100G: Oct 17 2011, 01:43 AM
waveweaver
post Oct 17 2011, 08:15 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 17 2011, 01:42 AM)
As far as my understanding goes, rom = firmware, and kernel is a small part of the rom itself. Correct me if I'm wrong
Yes, you are correct. The only thing is when you flashing insecure kernel just for rooting only, it didn't fall under changing rom category. Changing rom is when you flash/update the whole firmware exp from KH1 to KH3.
~~just saying~~ :-)
azomic
post Oct 17 2011, 09:14 PM

Getting Started

successfully rooted my phone!thanks bro!
now waiting hopefully for someone to develope custom rom.woo!~
gsan
post Oct 17 2011, 09:28 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(azomic @ Oct 17 2011, 09:14 PM)
successfully rooted my phone!thanks bro!
now waiting hopefully for someone to develope custom rom.woo!~
can help check your s2 binary counter got increased?
azomic
post Oct 17 2011, 09:40 PM

Getting Started

guide me how to check binary counter?smile.gif
Keatsan
post Oct 18 2011, 10:50 AM

I'm Rated 5 Stars

My binary counter DID increase by 1.
waveweaver
post Oct 18 2011, 10:56 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(Keatsan @ Oct 18 2011, 10:50 AM)
My binary counter DID increase by 1.
Each time flash using Odin will increase your binary counter. Buy a usb jig to reset it back to 0 :-)
TSI9100G
post Oct 18 2011, 11:04 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 18 2011, 10:56 AM)
Each time flash using Odin will increase your binary counter. Buy a usb jig to reset it back to 0 :-)
Where got?
waveweaver
post Oct 18 2011, 11:12 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 18 2011, 11:04 AM)
Where got?
Got what.? USB jig.?? Use search button. I think his name is derek something like that :-)
TSI9100G
post Oct 18 2011, 11:19 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 18 2011, 11:12 AM)
Got what.? USB jig.?? Use search button. I think his name is derek something like that :-)
owraittt

benny888
post Oct 18 2011, 01:11 PM

Gadget Freak
Group Icon
Android
Group: Elite

QUOTE(I9100G @ Oct 18 2011, 11:19 AM)
owraittt
Refer to SGS II official thread http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2067223 post # 8 on accessory for link
paul86
post Oct 19 2011, 07:06 PM

Getting Started

sorry got a noob question! beside check the battery method to confirm is i9100g! Is there still got other way to check?
babycry123
post Oct 19 2011, 07:13 PM

Nothing~

QUOTE(paul86 @ Oct 19 2011, 07:06 PM)
sorry got a noob question! beside check the battery method to confirm is i9100g! Is there still got other way to check?
your handset box.behind
waveweaver
post Oct 19 2011, 07:17 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(paul86 @ Oct 19 2011, 07:06 PM)
Check battery method.?? Wow..this the first time i heard that. As far as i know both version got the same 1650maH battery. o_O
Btw.. 2 easiest way to confirm your version
1) Check at the box. It stated the version I9100 or I9100G at the back of the box.
2) On the phone > settings > about phone > model number.
Also the G version price is lower than the non-G version.
paul86
post Oct 20 2011, 10:15 AM

Getting Started

the g version better izzit? how come the price lower 1?
swanchew
post Oct 20 2011, 10:40 AM

Casual

QUOTE(paul86 @ Oct 20 2011, 10:15 AM)
the g version better izzit? how come the price lower 1?
G version lower graphic. Normal user won't feel anything about it. HD games still works well in both G or Non-G version.
AlexGTX
post Oct 20 2011, 01:57 PM

Casual

Great tips bro! Simple and easy to understand!
ben3003
post Oct 20 2011, 02:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!

still no custom firmware?
TSI9100G
post Oct 20 2011, 04:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Oct 20 2011, 02:30 PM)
still no custom firmware?
I don't think cyanogenmod even realize there is an I9100G
ZenkiMon
post Oct 21 2011, 05:59 AM

I just realize mine is i9100G after I get semi-brick in flashing custom rom.

thanks god, I found this thread, ur solution really works on it. But I feel bad when I know cheated by SAMSUNG.

Just soft remind here, downloaded "ZCKH4 rooted kernel image" no extraction needed, make sure the file putting in PDA column always end with ".tar".
nyamnyim
post Oct 21 2011, 05:37 PM

Group: Newbie

Thank you I9100G and IntraTech. Am a "G" owner. Share same feeling with ZenkiMon, that we're cheated by Samsung Malaysia. Anyway, I managed to root the 9100G but before downloading/installing apps, I find the camera unstable. Now I cannot use the camera...giving "Camera Failed".
Any ideas, please. Have flashed and reflashed 6 times already. Sometines the camera works initially but after a few minutes, it fails even without installing any apps.. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
waveweaver
post Oct 22 2011, 06:59 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(nyamnyim @ Oct 21 2011, 05:37 PM)
Thank you I9100G and IntraTech. Am a "G" owner. Share same feeling with ZenkiMon, that we're cheated by Samsung Malaysia. Anyway, I managed to root the 9100G but before downloading/installing apps, I find the camera unstable. Now I cannot use the camera...giving "Camera Failed".
Any ideas, please. Have flashed and reflashed 6 times already. Sometines the camera works initially but after a few minutes, it fails even without installing any apps.. cry.gif  cry.gif  cry.gif
Go to Setting > applications > manage applications > all > camera > clear cache/data
- If have Titanuim use it to clear Dalvik cache
- If still cannot then do factory/hard reset
- If lose apps after factory/hard reset, download back Titanium and use it to restore back all your missing apps

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 22 2011, 07:12 AM
FD3609
post Oct 22 2011, 10:59 PM

I9100G.. after we root,what we should do.no rom,no everything for this model rite? so?
1 little request,can u share with us all the latest thing that we can do for this model if u know anything.
waveweaver
post Oct 23 2011, 12:17 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

Congratz for those who have succesfull in rooting their phone. If you have Superuser app and CWM then its good. Otherwise download that two apps. Use CWM to make full backup of you rom. Incase shit happen, you can flash back your original rom using CWM. No need to use Odin anymore as flashing using Odin increase your binary counter.
Next download Titanium Backup from market. Use it to backup all you apps. Again if shit happen and you have to do hard/factory reset, you'll going to lose all your apps. Just download Titanium Backup again and then use it to restore back all your missing apps. Easy huhh.. :-P
The G version still dont have custom rom at the.moment but it doesn't stop you from customized your phone. You can't unleash you phone full potential yet as you're using stock rom but you still can customized it to suit your personality.
Download launcher from market. There are a few good free launcher such as LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX and even ICS Launcher. Use the one that you like most. Then start customized it by downloading Theme. There are dozen of Theme that you can use together with your Launcher. After that download Icon Pack so you can change and make your icons more beautiful. There are also Fonts Pack where you can add more fonts style in your phone. Try mix and match all of this. You'll learn new things on how to customized and beautify your own phone. There are tons of thing that you can do and learn. Before i stop the ceramah, download Android Assistant app to monitor your battery condition and also to monitor any roque apps that may drain your battery. Another good app is BetterBatteryStats app. You can download this paid app from market or download the apk from xda-forum. Use this good app to monitor if your phone got any wakelocks. Meaning monitor apps that keep running even when your screen is off. Try to minimize or eliminate this wakelocks as it keep your phone from deep sleep thus draining your battery. Ok guys and gals.,
Happy Exploring :-)

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 23 2011, 12:24 AM
FD3609
post Oct 23 2011, 12:29 AM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 23 2011, 12:17 AM)
Congratz for those who have succesfull in rooting their phone. If you have Superuser app and CWM then its good. Otherwise download that two apps. Use CWM to make full backup of you rom. Incase shit happen, you can flash back your original rom using CWM. No need to use Odin anymore as flashing using Odin increase your binary counter.
Next download Titanium Backup from market. Use it to backup all you apps. Again if shit happen and you have to do hard/factory reset, you'll going to lose all your apps. Just download Titanium Backup again and then use it to restore back all your missing apps. Easy huhh.. :-P
The G version still dont have custom rom at the.moment but it doesn't stop you from customized your phone. You can't unleash you phone full potential yet as you're using stock rom but you still can customized it to suit your personality.
Download launcher from market. There are a few good free launcher such as LauncherPro, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX and even ICS Launcher. Use the one that you like most. Then start customized it by downloading Theme. There are dozen of Theme that you can use together with your Launcher. After that download Icon Pack so you can change and make your icons more beautiful. There are also Fonts Pack where you can add more fonts style in your phone. Try mix and match all of this. You'll learn new things on how to customized and beautify your own phone. There are tons of thing that you can do and learn. Before i stop the ceramah, download Android Assistant app to monitor your battery condition and also to monitor any roque apps that may drain your battery. Another good app is BetterBatteryStats app. You can download this paid app from market or download the apk from xda-forum. Use this good app to monitor if your phone got any wakelocks. Meaning monitor apps that keep running even when your screen is off. Try to minimize or eliminate this wakelocks as it keep your phone from deep sleep thus draining your battery. Ok guys and gals.,
Happy Exploring :-)
bro waveweaver.. can u explain step by step how to root by using ur method.like use superuser and cwm like u said.explain step by step and software download link like bro I9100G did.pls bro.. thanks
waveweaver
post Oct 23 2011, 12:48 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(FD3609 @ Oct 23 2011, 12:29 AM)
bro waveweaver.. can u explain step by step how to root by using ur method.like use superuser and cwm like u said.explain step by step and software download link like bro I9100G did.pls bro.. thanks
You still haven't root your phone? In that case please refer to SGSII official thread and all the steps are there at page 1 - for rooting I9100G.
BTW..for customizing you phone.. no root needed. All those Launcher, Theme, Icons and Fonts also no need to root your phone.You can start by downloading Launcher at market then just follow the step. Try it..you will love it

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 23 2011, 12:52 AM
betahulu1
post Oct 23 2011, 07:28 AM

Good Morning to all....and speaking about SGS 9100G,I found out that when you go to contact,both sim and phone are displayed!This does not happen in SGS 9100(as I happened to also owned one now....having both phones!).SGS2 9100 just display phone contact,I just have no idea how to see the sim contact(wether to know the amount of sim contact,let alone to update...!).So in this aspect SGS2 9100G is better. rclxms.gif
waveweaver
post Oct 23 2011, 07:57 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(betahulu1 @ Oct 23 2011, 07:28 AM)
Good Morning to all....and speaking about SGS 9100G,I found out that when you go to contact,both sim and phone are displayed!This does not happen in SGS 9100(as I happened to also owned one now....having both phones!).SGS2 9100 just display phone contact,I just have no idea how to see the sim contact(wether to know the amount of sim contact,let alone to update...!).So in this aspect SGS2 9100G is better. rclxms.gif
I expect your SGSII non-G version is still on original stock firmware which is Android 2.3.3.., right.? Once you received firmware upgrade to Android 2.3.4 then this features (display simcard contacts) will appear :-)
This features got nothing to do about G or non-G version but either your firmware is Android 2.3.3 or above.
The G version seems don't have this problem (non display of simcard contacts) because they come right from the box using Android 2.3.4 and some even on Android 2.3.5 already., which have also this features :-))
~~just saying~~
faidzal1982
post Oct 23 2011, 09:40 AM

Getting Started

just got my 9100G last week... try to root this morning and have error after setup connection in odin... something with com port cannot connect...
the solution is to restart the laptop/pc and use other usb port to connect the phone to pc... now my 9100G already rooted... biggrin.gif

btw TS... maybe u should mention to enable the USB debugging in your steps... also in odin, do we need to uncheck the 'repartition'?

This post has been edited by faidzal1982: Oct 23 2011, 10:09 AM
zuiichi
post Oct 23 2011, 10:45 AM

Casual

so, how do i install cwm for Ki1 firmware? as i see it, we will use the stock kernel. anyway, i also tried the insecure kernel from xda for i9100G KI1, but still no cwm in it.
waveweaver
post Oct 23 2011, 11:04 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(zuiichi @ Oct 23 2011, 10:45 AM)
so, how do i install cwm for Ki1 firmware? as i see it, we will use the stock kernel. anyway, i also tried the insecure kernel from xda for i9100G KI1, but still no cwm in it.
Here's the link on how they managed to install CWM on the G version. Please read all the post to understand better on how to root and install CWM into SGSII - I9100G.
~~cheers~~
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...=1276105&page=8
msong
post Oct 23 2011, 11:40 AM

This is the first time I'm writing a tutorial, so please bear with me a little, key? I've had some requests and decided just to write up a simple tutorial. Although I must stress out that flashing your phone might void warranty, and I'm NOT in anyway an expert and I can't guarantee you everything will work out. I'm NOT going to take any responsibility if you permanently bricked your phone. Although my experience says, it is very hard to really brick a Galaxy SII.

What you'll need;

6. ZCKH4 rooted  kernel image: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...52&postcount=22

The idea;

The Steps

Preparation

Updating Your Firmware
Please follow the instruction exactly, otherwise, you'll probably get into complicated problems.  Get to the Odin folder and run the application. Click PIT button and browse for the "omap4_all_20110627_emmc.pit" file. Click the PDA button and include the DZKI1 original full firmware. It's filename should be .tar. Click "Start" and wait until its done. The phone will restart and you'll have a new firmware. If you stucked on the galaxy logo (NOT THE YELLOW TRIANGLE case), please google for "Galaxy s2 clear cache". If everything went smoothly, you'll be up and away setting up the google account information.

Flash The Rooted Kernel
Please follow the above instruction again, substituting the DZKI1 original full firmware with ZCKH4 rooted  kernel image. Once your phone booted up, you'll be able to find the Superuser Icon;

user posted image

Credits and References

Kudos to you I9100G, works perfectly! You can actually opt to skip the updating your firmware section if your phone already come with DZKI1 so you can retain all your apps wink.gif

Thanks again!
byt1
post Oct 23 2011, 12:29 PM

Wow!! your guide is perfectly works! I had just rooted my 1 day old galaxy s2 i9100g! but i don't really know what superuser do better in my life (since im just a normal user), but i felt happy in trying this.. xD

Any 1 tell me? xD

Thank you very much I9100g!!

This post has been edited by byt1: Oct 23 2011, 12:30 PM
faidzal1982
post Oct 23 2011, 12:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(byt1 @ Oct 23 2011, 12:29 PM)
Wow!! your guide is perfectly works! I had just rooted my 1 day old galaxy s2 i9100g! but i don't really know what superuser do better in my life (since im just a normal user), but i felt happy in trying this.. xD

Any 1 tell me? xD

Thank you very much I9100g!!
one thing i know... u can use adblock app to remove the apps in the games and app downloaded frm market... for me, those ad kind of annoying...
also can use titanium backup to backup all apps...
zuiichi
post Oct 24 2011, 04:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 23 2011, 11:04 AM)
Here's the link on how they managed to install CWM on the G version. Please read all the post to understand better on how to root and install CWM into SGSII - I9100G.
~~cheers~~
thank you.but with the possiblity to get softrick, i'll pass. i also realized i just wanna cwm to get the samsung adrenaline shot. but nvm it wont be much different for sgsII like when it was in captivate, i think so.
betahulu1
post Oct 24 2011, 07:52 PM

Hai all,need some help.How to delete 'downloaded from market ringtones' from the SGS2 19100G ringtones folder. rclxub.gif
mH3nG
post Oct 26 2011, 07:14 PM

On my way

Manged to root my phone.
Thanks for the great tutorial I9100G! thumbup.gif

Added on October 26, 2011, 10:24 pm
QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 23 2011, 11:04 AM)
~~cheers~~
Does anyone know of an alternative method?

This post has been edited by mH3nG: Oct 26 2011, 10:24 PM
andykow
post Oct 27 2011, 03:27 AM

Getting Started

Nice guide, and this saved my phone from a semi-brick state by just using the stock Kernel.

Just want to check with you guys, I use Google Maps, Navigation [brut], before my semi-brick episode, everything was working fine. But after I used the stock Kernel, the Google Navigation voice that calls the turn-by-turn is calling out the entire URL of the voice file. Instead of just the normal "Turn Left" it does something like "wwww.//voice.something something, etc etc Turn Left" so it seems like it's reading out the entire URL of the voice prompts.

Anyone got this issue? Or any ideas how to fix this?

FYI I'm using maps4.4.0.4414-brut16 and I have also tried maps4.6.0.4686-brut17 both have the same issue.
S2User
post Oct 27 2011, 11:41 AM

Hi !
I am such a noob user in S2.
My iPhone was stolen in China, so I bought a new S2 I9100G.
Didn't know it was G.
Anyway - I got it with a Chinese ROM, without any Market on it.
Each version of the market I tried to download from the web and installed has failed.
What do I need to do ?
Do I need to ROOT my phone ?
Do I need to reflash it with a new ROM ? With the CWM rom ?
Will that have the market on it ?
Cause from what I see up above, you all seem to have the Market built in in your I9100G devices ... sad.gif
gsmmaxx
post Oct 27 2011, 12:26 PM

DONT BUY Samsung s2,folks....

The back button is not sensitive at all, have to tab several times.

And the signal RECEPTION is very,only 2-3 bar as 4 other fon gets FULL BAR. Trust me.....

I tod every one saying it was good until mysf bo one S2 I9100G,I only use for 3-weeks and is REALLY BAD...........I wonder why people r so happy with dis fon.......rm150 fon can beat him anytime.

SO........DONT BUY SAMSUNG S2 BEFORE IS TOO LATE..
farscope
post Oct 27 2011, 12:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(gsmmaxx @ Oct 27 2011, 12:26 PM)
DONT BUY Samsung s2,folks....

The back button is not sensitive at all, have to tab several times.

And the signal RECEPTION is very,only 2-3 bar as 4 other fon gets FULL BAR.  Trust me.....

I tod every one saying it was good until mysf bo one S2 I9100G,I only use for 3-weeks and is REALLY BAD...........I wonder why people r so happy with dis fon.......rm150 fon can beat him anytime.

SO........DONT BUY SAMSUNG S2 BEFORE IS TOO  LATE..
sth wrong with u? as u said, EVERYONE said its good, onli u say its bad. So obviously it's your own problem. back button not sensitive cz u tap at the wrong position. and this is a rooting thread, if u wanna troll, go somewhere else.
gsmmaxx
post Oct 27 2011, 12:40 PM

Ask yo true friends who r using S2 ....and SEE......

If its good,its good.......if its bad,its bad.

Its my verdict.
andykow
post Oct 27 2011, 01:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gsmmaxx @ Oct 27 2011, 12:40 PM)

Its my verdict.
Then get it changed with another unit!
waveweaver
post Oct 27 2011, 02:25 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(gsmmaxx @ Oct 27 2011, 12:40 PM)

Its my verdict.
I'm using SGSII without problem since launch. And so are my cousin. You probably got a defect phone. Bring it to service centre and stop trolling around :-P
S2User
post Oct 27 2011, 10:11 PM

QUOTE(S2User @ Oct 27 2011, 11:41 AM)
Hi !
I am such a noob user in S2.
My iPhone was stolen in China, so I bought a new S2 I9100G.
Didn't know it was G.
Anyway - I got it with a Chinese ROM, without any Market on it.
Each version of the market I tried to download from the web and installed has failed.
What do I need to do ?
Do I need to ROOT my phone ?
Do I need to reflash it with a new ROM ? With the CWM rom ?
Will that have the market on it ?
Cause from what I see up above, you all seem to have the Market built in in your I9100G devices ...  sad.gif
Anyone ? Please ??? shocking.gif
waveweaver
post Oct 27 2011, 10:22 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(S2User @ Oct 27 2011, 10:11 PM)
Anyone ? Please ???  shocking.gif
Your phone now is an AP set or SME.?
epsonstylux
post Oct 27 2011, 11:52 PM

I said "Good Day!"

guys, im trying to root here. but mine is stuck on the triangle logo boot. i tried pressing vol up+home+power but cannot get into recovery mode.

whats happening? im a newbie to android, and this freaks me out cause i just bought the set early today
andykow
post Oct 28 2011, 01:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(epsonstylux @ Oct 27 2011, 11:52 PM)
guys, im trying to root here. but mine is stuck on the triangle logo boot. i tried pressing vol up+home+power but cannot get into recovery mode.

whats happening? im a newbie to android, and this freaks me out cause i just bought the set early today
just use the stock kernel file on the first post in the PDA area in Odin.
S2User
post Oct 28 2011, 11:00 AM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 27 2011, 10:22 PM)
Your phone now is an AP set or SME.?
Sorry for the "newbiness", but was is AP and SME ?

This post has been edited by S2User: Oct 28 2011, 11:01 AM
ThinWai
post Oct 28 2011, 04:18 PM

Casual

oh god damn finally i found this.. im i9100G user as well and im downloading the things u provided and this is the 1st time i rooting my phone. so i'll ask some stupid questions.. if i wanted to overclock. which apps should i download? and do i still need to pay and download after i root? will the phone be overheating if i overclock to 1.5?

Added on October 28, 2011, 4:20 pm
QUOTE(farscope @ Oct 27 2011, 12:32 PM)
sth wrong with u? as u said, EVERYONE said its good, onli u say its bad. So obviously it's your own problem. back button not sensitive cz u tap at the wrong position. and this is a rooting thread, if u wanna troll, go somewhere else.
LIKE rclxms.gif

Added on October 29, 2011, 12:21 amsorry i know this is stupid but i have to ask, im currently rooted my i9100g. then now what. what can i do? i cant overclock it only i can is download set cpu and adjust until full running 1.2ghz ( that before root is capped at 1008mhz. )can i even overclock it to a faster speed?

This post has been edited by ThinWai: Oct 29 2011, 12:21 AM
FD3609
post Oct 29 2011, 06:13 AM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 18 2011, 10:56 AM)
where want to check binary counter will increase or not?
waveweaver
post Oct 29 2011, 06:49 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(S2User @ Oct 28 2011, 11:00 AM)
Sorry for the "newbiness", but was is AP and SME ?
Did you buy your phone in China or M'sia.?
Try do a factory/hard rest and see if the problem solve.
setting > privacy > factory reset

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 29 2011, 06:50 AM
kkyen84
post Oct 29 2011, 10:10 AM

hi guys,do your i9100G camera have problem?
mine 1 after change some setting then whole camera hang.
S2User
post Oct 29 2011, 11:05 AM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 29 2011, 06:49 AM)
Did you buy your phone in China or M'sia.?
Try do a factory/hard rest and see if the problem solve.
setting > privacy > factory reset
I bought my phone in China.
Which of my problems should the factory reset solve ?
Will it suddenly show me 'Android Market' ?
Cause from what I understand, the Chinese version DOES NOT HAVE the market on purpose.
benny888
post Oct 29 2011, 11:11 AM

Gadget Freak
Group Icon
Android

QUOTE(S2User @ Oct 29 2011, 11:05 AM)
I bought my phone in China.
Which of my problems should the factory reset solve ?
Will it suddenly show me 'Android Market' ?
Cause from what I understand, the Chinese version DOES NOT HAVE the market on purpose.
Go to forum XDA /or search on web and google for this zip file which contains the default Google apps: gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip
EXtract the file and install the market apk by copying it to /system/app ( you need to be rooted ) or you can just flash this zip through recovery. Install Chainfire CWM to do this
41LY45
post Oct 29 2011, 11:59 AM

Flipping out..

BTW, can anyone get voodoo report on this thing?

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.p...ature=search_re

Let supercurio crack all the specs open . (Must know what audio DAC lol)
takashiyert
post Oct 29 2011, 12:19 PM

On my way

bro any custom rom and kernel for this.?
waveweaver
post Oct 29 2011, 12:57 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(takashiyert @ Oct 29 2011, 12:19 PM)
bro any custom rom and kernel for this.?
~~@ S2User

Root your phone first and install google market.apk like benny888 said. There still no custom rom for G version at the moment

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 29 2011, 07:11 PM
EightPhantomz
post Oct 29 2011, 06:44 PM

Regular

Thanks TS for doing this. Really appreciate it. Will try it when the custom ROM is available. wink.gif
SeaMonster
post Oct 29 2011, 07:17 PM

hold down Volume Down button + OK button(home) simultaneously and THEN press the Power Button. Once you see the warning logo, IMMEDIATELY release all buttons and push ONLY the Volume UP button.

i cant this part >.<

benny888
post Oct 29 2011, 07:20 PM

Gadget Freak
Group Icon
Android

QUOTE(SeaMonster @ Oct 29 2011, 07:17 PM)
hold down Volume Down button + OK button(home) simultaneously and THEN press the Power Button. Once you see the warning logo, IMMEDIATELY release all buttons and push ONLY the Volume UP button.

i cant this part >.<
Try hold down HOME first and than simultaneously the Vol down + Power button
SeaMonster
post Oct 29 2011, 07:22 PM

sad, still cant.

got error and saved image.

any tips?
andykow
post Oct 29 2011, 10:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(andykow @ Oct 27 2011, 03:27 AM)
Nice guide, and this saved my phone from a semi-brick state by just using the stock Kernel.

Just want to check with you guys, I use Google Maps, Navigation [brut], before my semi-brick episode, everything was working fine. But after I used the stock Kernel, the Google Navigation voice that calls the turn-by-turn is calling out the entire URL of the voice file. Instead of just the normal "Turn Left" it does something like "wwww.//voice.something something, etc etc Turn Left" so it seems like it's reading out the entire URL of the voice prompts.

Anyone got this issue? Or any ideas how to fix this?

FYI I'm using maps4.4.0.4414-brut16 and I have also tried maps4.6.0.4686-brut17 both have the same issue.
**UPDATE**

I decided to redo my original firmware with the pit file and Google Navigation [brut] works fine now smile.gif

FD3609
post Oct 30 2011, 02:34 AM

i already root my phone by using bro I9100G method/way.really work.thanks & credit to u bro I9100G.now,i would like to know something.my binary counter did increase by 1.. i have to use usb jig to reset it back to 0.. rite?

so,i have two things i would like to know..
1) how the way to use usb jig to reset my binary counter? just plug & play or need to do something?
2) it will reset the binary counter only or it will effect other things else?

thanks.. hope anyone can help me
Susanno
post Oct 30 2011, 06:39 AM

can we ever hope that someday we can get custom roms ?
i mean are developers aware or the I9100G variant ? is it that hard to make existing roms compatible with the I9100G ?

sorry it's just that having A Galaxy S2 and being stuck with the official roms is really frustrating sad.gif

This post has been edited by Susanno: Oct 30 2011, 06:39 AM
eq8all
post Oct 30 2011, 07:03 AM

Casual

@Susanno
To facilitate a speedier response at this, we'd have to pool up and donate the same phone to say team cyanogen. IIRC Sammy passed a free orig SGS2 Exynos to them which obviously was a huge help. Even then there's no guarantee. From what I've read, they don't have the manpower skilled for this particular SoC and are atm have no fast access/sources to gain both abilities/people.
waveweaver
post Oct 30 2011, 08:25 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(FD3609 @ Oct 30 2011, 02:34 AM)
i already root my phone by using bro I9100G method/way.really work.thanks & credit to u bro I9100G.now,i would like to know something.my binary counter did increase by 1.. i have to use usb jig to reset it back to 0.. rite?

so,i have two things i would like to know..
1) how the way to use usb jig to reset my binary counter? just plug & play or need to do something?
2) it will reset the binary counter only or it will effect other things else?

thanks.. hope anyone can help me
You only need to chuck in the usb jig and your phone will go into download mode. I'm not sure whether the usb jig can be used with the G version or not. It's better you ask the seller yourself before you buy the jig from him. Here is the usb jig sales thread
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry40642755

Noobi3
post Oct 30 2011, 11:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 30 2011, 08:25 AM)
You only need to chuck in the usb jig and your phone will go into download mode. I'm not sure whether the usb jig can be used with the G version or not. It's better you ask the seller yourself before you buy the jig from him. Here is the usb jig sales thread
Yes , it can b use . Just helprd a friend unbricked his unit
waveweaver
post Oct 30 2011, 01:56 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Oct 30 2011, 11:58 AM)
That's good news for our G version users. Thanks Noobi3
FD3609
post Oct 30 2011, 04:23 PM

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Oct 30 2011, 11:58 AM)
r u sure noobi3 that the usb jig can be use with G version? I ask derek87 who sell this item,he said "I don't think that it can be used for the i9100g, i have not tried it personally. Others say it doesn't work".he doesn't tried it personally but u did.rite noobi3?
ThinWai
post Oct 31 2011, 12:36 AM

Casual

so... have the custom rom released?
Noobi3
post Oct 31 2011, 12:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(FD3609 @ Oct 30 2011, 04:23 PM)
r u sure noobi3 that the usb jig can be use with G version? I ask derek87 who sell this item,he said "I don't think that it can be used for the i9100g, i have not tried it personally. Others say it doesn't work".he doesn't tried it personally but u did.rite noobi3?
I got better things to do than to give a false / fake answer if I have not tried it personally . Besides , my JIGS was purchased from kitkitkatkat , not derek87 . Why dont u check out XDA forum if u have doubt , JIGS is recommended to get it into download mode again by alot of users there . Cheers icon_rolleyes.gif
FD3609
post Oct 31 2011, 12:59 AM

QUOTE(Noobi3 @ Oct 31 2011, 12:46 AM)
I got better things to do than to give a false / fake answer if I have not tried it personally . Besides , my JIGS was purchased from kitkitkatkat , not derek87 . Why dont u check out XDA forum if u have doubt , JIGS is recommended to get it into download mode again by alot of users there . Cheers  icon_rolleyes.gif
don't mad bro.im just asking.if u dont like,i would never ask u again.nway thanks.u help me
Noobi3
post Oct 31 2011, 01:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(FD3609 @ Oct 31 2011, 12:59 AM)
don't mad bro.im just asking.if u dont like,i would never ask u again.nway thanks.u help me
Regardless of how my answer may sound to u , I'm not mad icon_rolleyes.gif
premk71
post Oct 31 2011, 02:56 AM

Getting Started

Hey guys, my first post here. I been watching this thread quietly . I am thankful for the root tutorial. Its easy but coming from symbian background i had to read this many times properly in order not to screw up. Rooting went well. No problem.Thanks for the tutorial. It seems so much to read up in internet .fortunately i saw this post first before i got gung ho and flash I9100 rom.

I also purchased a USB jig from ebay. Got delivered like a week after i paid . I am happy to report that the binary counter DOES get reset to 0 after using the jig. My phone now says

Custom binary download : No
Current Binary: Samsung_official
Download information successfully erased

For the real melancholics:
The step to use the jig is simple. Switch off your phone. Wait for it to totally switch off... soft key also no more light.
Plug in the USB jig... it goes into ODIN mode and obviously the above mentioned description of binary.

Then I pull out the USB jig and press on power button for a few seconds. Phone boots up as normal.

To do just this: reset to zero, doesnt matter if USB debugging is On or Off. I tried both.

I think all USB jigs are the same, unless the maker made a hash out of making it. If it helps ur phone go into ODIN , it should erase the custom binary number.

cheers.
waveweaver
post Oct 31 2011, 03:02 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

Not Odin mode but goes into downloading mode.
Thanks for the feedback as a few G version user say that the usb jig doesn't work for their phone. Hope your statement and Noobi3 clear ups this confusion :-)

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Oct 31 2011, 03:13 AM
Winson818
post Oct 31 2011, 03:05 AM

Thanks For Sharing, Appreciate it..
premk71
post Oct 31 2011, 06:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Oct 31 2011, 03:02 AM)
Not Odin mode but goes into downloading mode.
Thanks for the feedback as a few G version user say that the usb jig doesn't work for their phone. Hope your statement and Noobi3 clear ups this confusion :-)
Oh. ok... myself too blurr at 3 am..

I just reinsert the jig again.... i see the "green android monster" ( tell me pls if he got a name) , says downloading , dont switch off the target.... op top got all that info about binary and top most is a red line that says "ODIN MODE".....

that's why i call it ODIN Mode..

anyway, its just my confusion with terminologies ... doesnt matter in the end actually. Thanks for this tutorial. Now I have use titanium backup pro to freeze some stuff and using autostarts and juice defender ultimate, I have some semblance of battery life, at least now it can last like 14 hours ++

thanks guys
EightPhantomz
post Oct 31 2011, 06:35 AM

Regular

Been following this thread quite frequently... must say, I'm very thankful with TS for sharing this here...

Just got my White color G model fon few days ago.
I did rooting on my tablets, so I'm not really missing any...
But I might someday... if I can find anything frustrating on the stock fon.

Hoping to see MIUI ROM maybe for our fons.

KUDOS!
vahid_asefi
post Oct 31 2011, 05:16 PM

Do you have an individual CSC for middle east?
DocATOS
post Oct 31 2011, 07:55 PM

I successful rooted and update my i9100G, but i have a little problem !!! My WiFi work and detect networks, it can connect to the WiFi Router but no connection on the net, the signal is good (seem bizarre) and every device connected to the rooter by wifi work good.

Any Solution for this problem plz ?
TSI9100G
post Nov 1 2011, 03:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DocATOS @ Oct 31 2011, 07:55 PM)
I successful rooted and update my i9100G, but i have a little problem !!! My WiFi work and detect networks, it can connect to the WiFi Router but no connection on the net, the signal is good (seem bizarre) and every device connected to the rooter by wifi work good.

Any Solution for this problem plz ?
Have you flashed the original kernel back?
jolipoli81
post Nov 1 2011, 03:19 PM

Danny

guys, i have a problem here
my phone keeps on speak everything, and i mean everything, even when the screen is unlock it say "screen off, ring vibrate"
i was playing around with NoLED and when i select the monitored apps i accidentally selected something when it pops out

i tried switching off driving-mode in text to speech and restarted my phone but to no avail, need help, its annoying!
waveweaver
post Nov 1 2011, 03:24 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

~~@ I9100G
Here's a link for rooting with developers kernel and got CWM together with it. G version user can try but dont blame me if got problems or bricked ~~lol~~
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1327509
TSI9100G
post Nov 1 2011, 04:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 1 2011, 03:24 PM)
~~@ I9100G
Here's a link for rooting with developers kernel and got CWM together with it. G version user can try but dont blame me if got problems or bricked ~~lol~~
Owh, nice. Thanks waveweaver
EightPhantomz
post Nov 2 2011, 01:03 AM

Regular

Hoping to get custom rom soon. sad.gif
markthad
post Nov 2 2011, 01:06 AM

What you'll need;

The idea;

The Steps

Preparation

Updating Your Firmware

Flash The Rooted Kernel

user posted image

Credits and References

do we have to include PIT file in all three steps?
do we need to set/checked USB debugging ?

TSI9100G
post Nov 2 2011, 08:11 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(markthad @ Nov 2 2011, 01:06 AM)
do we have to include PIT file in all three steps?
do we need to set/checked USB debugging ?
Try to not include in the second and third step, i think its okay, coz we are only flashing the kernel then

Odin flasher will work as long as you get into download mode. It doesnt matter if USB debugging is ticked or not
lockmunk
post Nov 2 2011, 11:59 AM

Getting Started

do this step will include Root + CWM...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=18967801
yongyong0718
post Nov 2 2011, 05:02 PM

Thanks very much! Damn easy smile.gif
Thank you I9100G!!!
adrian0229
post Nov 2 2011, 06:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!

new user report in...

1Q..is root will void the warranty?
WinG CoO
post Nov 2 2011, 06:07 PM

QUOTE(adrian0229 @ Nov 2 2011, 06:02 PM)
new user report in...

1Q..is root will void the warranty?
100 % GUARANTEE NO WARRANTY biggrin.gif
adrian0229
post Nov 2 2011, 06:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(WinG CoO @ Nov 2 2011, 06:07 PM)
100 %  GUARANTEE  NO WARRANTY  biggrin.gif
dangerous la lik this bro blink.gif blink.gif

if after i root n got prob of the phone, is there any way that i can unroot it and send back for claim?
EightPhantomz
post Nov 2 2011, 06:14 PM

Regular

Best is not to root if warranty is still your concern.
lockmunk
post Nov 2 2011, 11:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(adrian0229 @ Nov 2 2011, 06:10 PM)
dangerous la lik this bro  blink.gif  blink.gif

if after i root n got prob of the phone, is there any way that i can unroot it and send back for claim?
u can unroot it back with using SuperOneClick,very easy......
so dont worry about warranty void..
toweroak
post Nov 3 2011, 01:00 AM

Getting Started

lol hello people, hving some doubts about rooting my Galaxy S2...mainly about what someone said earlier in this thread about how you lose all apps once u root...is this true? Would phone contacts also be lost/deleted?

Furthermore, my phone has a baseband version of I9100GDZKH4 and Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 se.infra@SEI-30 #2 and after reading other places, it says that something here needs to match the firmware being flashed...

Also why do you want to reset the binary counter?

This post has been edited by toweroak: Nov 3 2011, 01:06 AM
Gene-Zys
post Nov 3 2011, 03:08 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toweroak @ Nov 3 2011, 01:00 AM)
lol hello people, hving some doubts about rooting my Galaxy S2...mainly about what someone said earlier in this thread about how you lose all apps once u root...is this true? Would phone contacts also be lost/deleted?

Furthermore, my phone has a baseband version of I9100GDZKH4 and Kernel Version 2.6.35.7 se.infra@SEI-30 #2 and after reading other places, it says that something here needs to match the firmware being flashed...

I suggest you go read galaxy s2 thread post #5.
premk71
post Nov 4 2011, 11:19 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toweroak @ Nov 3 2011, 01:00 AM)

Dont worry. You can backup all your apps. I used Astro File Manager. You can synchronize all your contacts first. I have unending problem with Samsung Kies and Outlook 2010, so I got this free thing called myphoneexlporer. Using that you can synchronize all your contacts, back em up. So many ways to back up your contacts. U can even use netqin mobile guard.

In my case, I took out my external SD card, i formatted internal memory, I factory reset everything and I started using the post # 1 guideline. Start clean, everything is easier. Then I re sync my contacts and re install my backed up apps. You should be able to follow that post # 1.

I figured since I am only going to do it once, why not?

With root: I am able to install

a) Adfree ( removes adds from apps, some of these apps point to "gadis seksi" kind of links, I cant have my small kid clicking on them right, while playing games?"

b)Autostarts - i can choose which programs start when. There is a lot of programs auto starting on their own. Why ? I dont know,maybe Android feels they will come in handy . I turn off most of them . With this I can turn on apps only when i want them to run and actually exit them when i dont need them anymore.

c)Root Explorer - no use yet for it. Maybe soon.

d) SetCPU - yes I bought this.

e)Titanium Back up Pro - i freeze all the bloat ware and unnecessary stuff like Social Hub, maps, the samsung email client, samsung apps, and tonnes of other things I dont need.

f) I also install Juicedefender but uninstall it based on xda thread for battery saving. By using BetterBatteryStats, I can tweak my apps / uninstall some unnecessary stuff for better battery life. Yesterday with MODERATE use, I can stretch 22 hours 47 mins .

So my take is , dont worry about it. Go for it. Regarding binary counter, you dont want samsung to know you have been installing external firmware right? so if u reset the counter, they wouldnt know. I am not sure if they have any hidden way to know, but the visible way shows u have not install anything that's not official from them. How many times in past years have u visit phone co to get warranty claim? U can buy a jig and reset the counter if this is going to bug u. Otherwise just ignore the counter for now.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
toweroak
post Nov 4 2011, 02:42 PM

Getting Started

ack just started to root my phone...after i get into odin mode and connect by usb to computer, it says device driver software was not successfully installed. Does anyone know where i can get the driver installer?

This post has been edited by toweroak: Nov 4 2011, 02:49 PM
TSI9100G
post Nov 4 2011, 02:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(toweroak @ Nov 4 2011, 02:42 PM)
ack just started to root my phone...after i get into odin mode and connect by usb to computer, it says device driver software was not successfully installed. Does anyone know where i can get the driver installer?
Google "samsung kies", install the whole package. But remember to close kies before continuing.
ooikl
post Nov 4 2011, 03:14 PM

Casual

my i9100g on anroid 2.3.5 nvr success to latest kies with usb.... perhaps kies not ready to sync with 2.3.5
loon1983
post Nov 4 2011, 03:27 PM

Regular

sgs2 with or without G is better?
ooikl
post Nov 4 2011, 03:49 PM

Casual

QUOTE(loon1983 @ Nov 4 2011, 03:27 PM)
sgs2 with or without G is better?
if u dun want to flash this and that, then G.
TSI9100G
post Nov 4 2011, 04:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ooikl @ Nov 4 2011, 03:14 PM)
my i9100g on anroid 2.3.5 nvr success to latest kies with usb.... perhaps kies not ready to sync with 2.3.5
That shouldnt be the case. That update is an official samsung firmware. You may need to update your kies, perhaps? Or repair the samsung driver? Or restart the PC?

Or use MyPhoneExplorer, it support all Android phones. I use this software bcoz mine cannot connect to kies, coz i've uninstalled all stock bloatware that came with the firmware including nearly all samsung softwares.
toweroak
post Nov 4 2011, 04:37 PM

Getting Started

woo nice root successful! thank people
ooikl
post Nov 4 2011, 11:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(I9100G @ Nov 4 2011, 04:34 PM)
That shouldnt be the case. That update is an official samsung firmware. You may need to update your kies, perhaps? Or repair the samsung driver? Or restart the PC?
the kies is the latest version which i download from samsung site....
I had install and uninstall for 3 times, and restart the system, connect with debug and non debug mode... no chance...

how do you repair the samsung driver?
TSI9100G
post Nov 5 2011, 12:20 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ooikl @ Nov 4 2011, 11:23 PM)
the kies is the latest version which i download from samsung site....
I had install and uninstall for 3 times, and restart the system, connect with debug and non debug mode... no chance...

how do you repair the samsung driver?
Open up kies, find connection trouble shooting button on the right. kies automatically reinstall the driver
Sevenfold
post Nov 5 2011, 01:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lockmun)
u can unroot it back with using SuperOneClick,very easy......
so dont worry about warranty void..

errrr.... need to install that before root or after tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sevenfold: Nov 5 2011, 01:42 AM
premk71
post Nov 5 2011, 06:30 AM

Getting Started

Edit: New DZKJ2 firmware is now available, but please find the original kernel-only files first

Need some advice bro. I pulled the firmware from xda ( i think u the one who put up the link to multiupload).
I used Kies to update my firmware, then using the file from multiupload, I extract the zImage and made into a .tar. I flash with the previous rooted kernel...ok... have yellow triange... but when i flash again with the kernel built from extracted zImage, Odin just sit there for some time and not responding, its checking file and nothing happen. So I yank out the cable and after that I get a logo with a phone and pc and says not connecting..... use USB jig also dont go away...

So i put back your multiupload file, and then pit files and I flash again even though got that logo above, success, it come back alive...

Not sure if extract zImage and making a .tar archive from it is right way to do this. I inspect previous stock kernel, its just a rebuild from zImage extract from the K1 firmware. What possibly u think I miss out?

Waa pun pening lo... maybe something fundamental I miss...sorry I am very noob to Android, just 3 weeks.
Anyway here is the kernel file i made...donno if its of use for inspection ..

Any advice is highly appreciated. If its you the same person in xda too, salute. thumbup.gif

http://www.multiupload.com/36PP1WZSUS

Added on November 5, 2011, 7:55 am
QUOTE(premk71 @ Nov 5 2011, 06:30 AM)
Need some advice bro. I pulled the firmware from xda ( i think u the one who put up the link to multiupload).
I used Kies to update my firmware, then using the file from multiupload, I extract the zImage and made into a .tar. I flash with the previous rooted kernel...ok... have yellow triange... but when i flash again with the kernel built from extracted zImage, Odin just sit there for some time and not responding, its checking file and nothing happen. So I yank out the cable and after that I get a logo with a phone and pc and says not connecting..... use USB jig also dont go away...

So i put back your multiupload file, and then pit files and I flash again even though got that logo above, success, it come back alive...

Not sure if extract zImage and making a .tar archive from it is right way to do this. I inspect previous stock kernel, its just a rebuild from zImage extract from the K1 firmware. What possibly u think I miss out?

Waa pun pening lo... maybe something fundamental I miss...sorry I am very noob to Android, just 3 weeks.

Any advice is highly appreciated. If its you the same person in xda too, salute. thumbup.gif

ha ha ha noob mistake, need repacking....will read it first

This post has been edited by premk71: Nov 5 2011, 07:55 AM
freyria182
post Nov 5 2011, 07:58 AM

Getting Started

Finally rooted

This post has been edited by freyria182: Nov 5 2011, 08:56 AM
ooikl
post Nov 5 2011, 09:16 AM

Casual

QUOTE(I9100G @ Nov 5 2011, 12:20 AM)
Open up kies, find connection trouble shooting button on the right. kies automatically reinstall the driver
what is your kies version?
I am running at 2.0.3.11082_152

fuzore
post Nov 5 2011, 03:33 PM

<motion sickness around>

so have anyone got the original kernel only for DZKJ2 firmware file yet...
premk71
post Nov 5 2011, 06:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 5 2011, 03:33 PM)
so have anyone got the original kernel only for DZKJ2 firmware file yet...
Tak ader. None. Still searching.
steven92
post Nov 6 2011, 03:05 AM

Getting Started

Do u guys knw how to uncapped the G version processor???cause samsung capped it at 1008mhz..........
ThinWai
post Nov 6 2011, 10:57 AM

Casual

root it and download set cpu and adjust the frequency as u like
premk71
post Nov 6 2011, 11:56 AM

Getting Started

Anyone realize better battery life on this DZKJ2?

With unrooted : I have light use with some gmail and friendcast/ web check and SMS and a few mins of angry birds and after 17 hours battery drop only 28%. I have data and background services on.

I cant find complete changelog info which is credible for this 2.3.6 .Anyone seeing better battery life?
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 02:13 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(premk71 @ Nov 6 2011, 11:56 AM)
Anyone realize better battery life on this DZKJ2?

With unrooted : I have light use with some gmail and friendcast/ web check and SMS and a few mins of angry birds and after 17 hours battery drop only 28%. I have data and background services on.

I cant find complete changelog info which is credible for this 2.3.6 .Anyone seeing better battery life?
so u alredy flash to DZKJ2, u use kies or odin? found any rooted kernel in the web yet or not?

premk71
post Nov 6 2011, 03:54 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 02:13 PM)
so u alredy flash to DZKJ2, u use kies or odin? found any rooted kernel in the web yet or not?
if u read a few posts above, I used both Kies and ODIN. I used kies to update first, then tried to root it, can root laa with the previous chinese kernel, it start up with yellow triangle.

But no stock kernel of this KJ2 ma... so i tried to make one by extract the zImage from stock firmware... but flash with ODIN tak jadi... connection ODIN to phone just stall while flash. I cabut wire and get phone/pc connection error logo. Then I used ODIN to flash back the stock firmware KJ2. Now back to normal. No root.

Still searching for this kernel for KJ2... I read everywhere there is all kind of info about extract kernel ( zImage) from stock firmware, but mostly many point to need to repack and I see tonnes of sites talking about using linux type commands. Haiyo too much to understand in one day. maybe in future , not today cause I am busy.

Just hoping someone else made a stock kernel for this KJ2. So far what I observe is battery life is better a bit ( need more data) and the homescreen got loop around back from back to front . Also some blue shade when u reach the edge of the area in applications and u still try to "pull" with ur fingers. Like "bounce" effect but not physical bounce , just blue shade. I didnt notice this in previous firmware.

Cross finger and hope for kernel.
gsan
post Nov 6 2011, 05:02 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

pls DO NOT flash the kernel from the link above, it will brick your S2... fortunately manage to flashed back to DZKJ1 insecure kernel and my S2 is alive sweat.gif
x132755
post Nov 6 2011, 05:05 PM

How To Own A Property Without Spending Your Money? Got 1 Way....

QUOTE(gsan @ Nov 6 2011, 05:02 PM)
pls DO NOT flash the kernel from the link above, it will brick your S2... fortunately manage to flashed back to DZKJ1 insecure kernel and my S2 is alive  sweat.gif
what a RISK! before flashing anything pls read carefully 1st... confirm can work only flash.. rclxms.gif
gsan
post Nov 6 2011, 05:11 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(premk71 @ Nov 6 2011, 03:54 PM)
if u read a few posts above, I used both Kies and ODIN. I used kies to update first, then tried to root it, can root laa with the previous chinese kernel, it start up with yellow triangle.

But no stock kernel of this KJ2 ma... so i tried to make one by extract the zImage from stock firmware... but flash with ODIN tak jadi... connection ODIN to phone just stall while flash. I cabut wire and get phone/pc connection error logo. Then I used ODIN to flash back the stock firmware KJ2. Now back to normal. No root.

Still searching for this kernel for KJ2... I read everywhere there is all kind of info about extract kernel ( zImage) from stock firmware, but mostly many point to need to repack and I see tonnes of sites talking about using linux type commands. Haiyo too much to understand in one day. maybe in future , not today cause I am busy.

Just hoping someone else made a stock kernel for this KJ2.  So far what I observe is battery life is better a bit ( need more data) and the homescreen got loop around back from back to front . Also some blue shade when u reach the edge of the area in applications and u still try to "pull" with ur fingers. Like "bounce" effect but not physical bounce , just blue shade. I didnt notice this in previous firmware.

the homescreen got looping can be removed if you root with mygkernelv0_cwm5.tar (DZKJ1 insecure kernel with CWM)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 05:16 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

You can use the older 2.3.5 insecure kernel and use it while waiting for a new 2.3.6 insecure kernel being built.
premk71
post Nov 6 2011, 05:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gsan @ Nov 6 2011, 05:02 PM)
pls DO NOT flash the kernel from the link above, it will brick your S2... fortunately manage to flashed back to DZKJ1 insecure kernel and my S2 is alive  sweat.gif
Written quite clearly that it doesnt work and caused the phone to die. How to remove the post huh? Better remove before more people get hyper and try out... can pengsan one if donno how to unbrick

Added on November 6, 2011, 5:43 pm
QUOTE(gsan @ Nov 6 2011, 05:11 PM)
the homescreen got looping can be removed if you root with mygkernelv0_cwm5.tar (DZKJ1 insecure kernel with CWM)
With this mygkernelv0_cvm5.tar , does the wi-fi work?
So it means we just flash this kernel on top of the pre existing KJ2 and we have yellow triangle at startup and everything works well? The yellow triangle of course we remove with the USB jig, right?

This post has been edited by premk71: Nov 6 2011, 05:43 PM
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 05:43 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(premk71 @ Nov 6 2011, 05:28 PM)
Written quite clearly that it doesnt work and caused the phone to die.
You can flash official KJ2 firmware but you will lose your root. After flash KJ2 firmware., you flash back the KJ1 insecure kernel again to gain back your root and CWM.
Use the link below to get root and CWM

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Nov 6 2011, 05:44 PM
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 06:21 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(premk71 @ Nov 6 2011, 03:54 PM)

Just hoping someone else made a stock kernel for this KJ2.  So far what I observe is battery life is better a bit ( need more data) and the homescreen got loop around back from back to front . Also some blue shade when u reach the edge of the area in applications and u still try to "pull" with ur fingers. Like "bounce" effect but not physical bounce , just blue shade. I didnt notice this in previous firmware.

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 6 2011, 05:43 PM)
You can flash official KJ2 firmware but you will lose your root. After flash KJ2 firmware., you flash back the KJ1 insecure kernel again to gain back your root and CWM.
after reading all ur guys post i think i'll keep using DZKI1+root for the time being at least untill a proper root+kernel and stock kernel for KJ2 pops out in the net... biggrin.gif

@waveweaver does it really work using that MyGkernel meaning root and cwm is installed after flashing it? so the only thing left is the stock kernel la for removing the yellow triangle but for now none is it
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 06:28 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 06:21 PM)
after reading all ur guys post i think i'll keep using DZKI1+root for the time being at least untill a proper root+kernel and stock kernel for KJ2 pops out in the net...  biggrin.gif

@waveweaver does it really work using that MyGkernel meaning root and cwm is installed after flashing it? so the only thing left is the stock kernel la for removing the yellow triangle but for now none is it
If you're getting a new bootloader then the jig wont work. It only work on the old bootloader. But why should you worry about the yellow triangle? You see it only on the start up :-) .
Another way is to extract and flash the ZImage though i never done it since i sold my SGSII already.
gsan
post Nov 6 2011, 06:30 PM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 6 2011, 05:43 PM)
yes, can remove the triangle & reset counter with usb jig. DZKI1 insecure kernel can work together with DZKJ2 rom...wifi still working properly
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 06:53 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 6 2011, 06:28 PM)
If you're getting a new bootloader then the jig wont work. It only work on the old bootloader. But why should you worry about the yellow triangle? You see it only on the start up :-) .
Another way is to extract and flash the ZImage though i never done it since i sold my SGSII already.
QUOTE(gsan @ Nov 6 2011, 06:30 PM)
yes, can remove the triangle & reset counter with usb jig. DZKI1 insecure kernel can work together with DZKJ2 rom...wifi still working properly
well u r right bro since that triangle can only be seen in start up only... tongue.gif maybe just for the eyecandy, but scare if wifi cannot work after that that is one big concern for me..
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 06:56 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 06:53 PM)
well u r right bro since that triangle can only be seen in start up only...  tongue.gif  maybe just for the eyecandy, but scare if wifi cannot work after that that is one big concern for me..
wifi should work properly if you flash official KJ2 full firmware then flash KJ1 insecure kernel :-)
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 07:21 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 6 2011, 06:56 PM)
wifi should work properly if you flash official KJ2 full firmware then flash KJ1 insecure kernel :-)
@gsan alredy post bout using that MyGKernel and confirm wifi working so i think i'll give it a try later...
i can see that @aidfarh of xda alredy add a new version of his kernel MyGKernel v1.1

just wanna ask something this DZKJ2 is not a wipe rom just like DZKI1 rite..

waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 07:36 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 07:21 PM)
@gsan alredy post bout using that MyGKernel and confirm wifi working so i think i'll give it a try later...
i can see that @aidfarh of xda alredy add a new version of his kernel MyGKernel v1.1

just wanna ask something this DZKJ2 is not a wipe rom just like DZKI1 rite..
If you have CWM then do a Nandroid backup for your current firmware. Use Titanium Backup to backup all you apps and use SMS Backup and Restore app to backup all you sms. All of this only as a precaution incase shit happen.
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 07:41 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 6 2011, 07:36 PM)
If you have CWM then do a Nandroid backup for your current firmware. Use Titanium Backup to backup all you apps and use SMS Backup and Restore app to backup all you sms. All of this only as a precaution incase shit happen.
that is a standard procedure that i will never skip.. biggrin.gif
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 07:50 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 07:41 PM)
that is a standard procedure that i will never skip..  biggrin.gif
If that the case, you shouldn't ask whether the new firmware gonna be wipe or non-wipe :-P
Sevenfold
post Nov 6 2011, 09:25 PM

Getting Started

Done rooting !! so easy smile.gif
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 09:28 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(Sevenfold @ Nov 6 2011, 09:25 PM)
Done rooting !! so easy smile.gif
Congratz., got CWM also?
lawsh
post Nov 6 2011, 10:24 PM

Cikurity

thanks for the instructions. took a few tries to get the download mode but followed the instructions step by step and got the job done.
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 10:55 PM

<motion sickness around>

i went on flashing to the new DZKJ2 and straight away flashed the MyGKernelV1.1_CWM5
my finding is that i manage to get superuser installed but no CWM as i cant find it in my apps drawer even after rebooting my phone and i also find that WIFI works but sometimes got disconnected like 1-2sec then got connected again by itself

Attached Image Attached Image
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 11:00 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

Try power off your phone. Then do a recovery with three buttons combo. See whether you got CWM or not.?
Learn more about CWM from this link
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1134290

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Nov 6 2011, 11:03 PM
fuzore
post Nov 6 2011, 11:07 PM

<motion sickness around>

ok my bad didnt realise up n down button gonna give diff results tongue.gif ... ok i confirm can go to recovery mode thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by fuzore: Nov 6 2011, 11:13 PM
waveweaver
post Nov 6 2011, 11:36 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 11:07 PM)
ok my bad didnt realise up n down button gonna give diff results  tongue.gif  ... ok i confirm can go to recovery mode  thumbup.gif
Good and congratz on your successfull rooting. Now first thing to do is perform Nandroid backup using your CWM. Then download Titanuim Backup from market and do backup for all your apps.
~~enjoy your new phone~~
steven92
post Nov 7 2011, 12:41 AM

Getting Started

My GS2 got a problem is camera......when i open camera it sometime show camera fail or recording fail....wat is the problems?
fuzore
post Nov 7 2011, 12:45 AM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(steven92 @ Nov 7 2011, 12:41 AM)
My GS2 got a problem is camera......when i open camera it sometime show camera fail or recording fail....wat is the problems?
on what firmware is this problem KI1 or KJ2..

Added on November 7, 2011, 12:56 amOk a little update from me.. the story is i flashed to DZKJ2 also just now using odin and used the MyGKernelv1.1 kernel but something seems not stable with it like wifi frequent disconnects and also feel a bit lag with my launcher pro and the biggest fail to me is the cwm, i reboot the phone and went to recovery mode after making a nand backup i reboot it but instead going back to phone it went back to recovery mode tested lot of times and still the same thing so i reflash with DZKI1 insecure kernel and everything went back to normal hmm.gif

This post has been edited by fuzore: Nov 7 2011, 12:56 AM
annoymous1234
post Nov 7 2011, 01:38 AM

✔ SAFE TRADER

wa G version edi got 2.3.6
non G still 2.3.3...
markthad
post Nov 7 2011, 05:51 AM

thanks a lot. I got my phone rooted successfully. In fact, I did not lose any APPS at all... nothing was lost so no restore of backup necessary. How come? I thought you mentioned the APPS would be deleted when we upgrade the firmware?

QUOTE(I9100G @ Nov 2 2011, 08:11 AM)
Try to not include in the second and third step, i think its okay, coz we are only flashing the kernel then

Odin flasher will work as long as you get into download mode. It doesnt matter if USB debugging is ticked or not
jenwai
post Nov 7 2011, 07:27 AM

On my way

Noob question...

I saw this rooting so long already.
What is actually the advantage of it.
Seems like everyone is doing it...
warpupets
post Nov 7 2011, 07:52 AM

is this dangerous ??
fuzore
post Nov 7 2011, 08:18 AM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(markthad @ Nov 7 2011, 05:51 AM)
thanks a lot. I got my phone rooted successfully. In fact, I did not lose any APPS at all... nothing was lost so no restore of backup necessary. How come? I thought you mentioned the APPS would be deleted when we upgrade the firmware?
well this original firmwares are not the wipe all kind a type not like those custom roms so thats why ur apps and contacts are still intact

QUOTE(jenwai @ Nov 7 2011, 07:27 AM)
Noob question...

I saw this rooting so long already.
What is actually the advantage of it.
Seems like everyone is doing it...
there are apps that needs to have superuser permission to run example is titanium backup or setcpu

QUOTE(warpupets @ Nov 7 2011, 07:52 AM)
is this  dangerous ??
read and understand well then it wont be so dangerous
jenwai
post Nov 7 2011, 10:21 AM

On my way

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 7 2011, 08:18 AM)
well this original firmwares are not the wipe all kind a type not like those custom roms so thats why ur apps and contacts are still intact
there are apps that needs to have superuser permission to run example is titanium backup or setcpu
read and understand well then it wont be so dangerous
So, if I'm just a normal user. I actually just use the stock ROM with rooting is just ok right?
Coz, from what I understand is rooting is sort of modification. blush.gif
waveweaver
post Nov 7 2011, 10:43 AM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(jenwai @ Nov 7 2011, 10:21 AM)
So, if I'm just a normal user. I actually just use the stock ROM with rooting is just ok right?
Coz, from what I understand is rooting is sort of modification.  blush.gif
Yes, rooting is modified kernel in order to gain access into your phone system. Once you gain access, you can tweak your phone such as undervolt, overclock etc..
gsan
post Nov 7 2011, 11:37 AM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 7 2011, 12:45 AM)
on what firmware is this problem KI1 or KJ2..

Added on November 7, 2011, 12:56 amOk a little update from me.. the story is i flashed to DZKJ2 also just now using odin and used the MyGKernelv1.1 kernel but something seems not stable with it like wifi frequent disconnects and also feel a bit lag with my launcher pro and the biggest fail to me is the cwm, i reboot the phone and went to recovery mode after making a nand backup i reboot it but instead going back to phone it went back to recovery mode tested lot of times and still the same thing so i reflash with DZKI1 insecure kernel and everything went back to normal    hmm.gif
v1.1.1

Bugfix - phone keeps booting into recovery in v1.1

fuzore
post Nov 7 2011, 11:50 AM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(gsan @ Nov 7 2011, 11:37 AM)
v1.1.1

Bugfix - phone keeps booting into recovery in v1.1
*noted
lockmunk
post Nov 7 2011, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 6 2011, 10:55 PM)
i went on flashing to the new DZKJ2 and straight away flashed the MyGKernelV1.1_CWM5
my finding is that i manage to get superuser installed but no CWM as i cant find it in my apps drawer even after rebooting my phone and i also find that WIFI works but sometimes got disconnected like 1-2sec then got connected again by itself 

Attached Image   Attached Image
can u give me the link of DZKJ2??i already google it,but not found...
casshern94
post Nov 8 2011, 02:26 AM

hey thanks...works perfectly...
i had a problem before this...
1.my s2 in download mode unable to connect with pc...(driver install problem)

For those of you who had the same problem, here is exactly what I did:
1- Installed Kies on Windows
2- Reboot
3- Let (I9100G) activate debug mode instead of storage mode
4- Connect (I9100G) via USB and wait for drivers to install
5- Disconnect (I9100G) from USB
6- Now turn off (I9100G), then start it Download Mode
7- Start Odin [Make sure Kies is OFF]
8- Now connect (I9100G) via USB
9- Now it should be recognized by Odin

hope this helps for i9100G user smile.gif

and bro thanks again for the root tips smile.gif

This post has been edited by casshern94: Nov 8 2011, 03:29 AM
TSI9100G
post Nov 8 2011, 08:55 AM

Getting Started

Yeah, I did uploaded the latest 2.3.6 ROM in XDA Forum, but NOT the one you've mentioned.

My upload of the latest original DZKJ2 firmware;

http://www.multiupload.com/76EOEV1MD5

The reason I don't include the links here because of the original stock kernel is not here yet. Although I think it would be quite easy for someone knowledgeable in this to create one.
fuzore
post Nov 8 2011, 10:48 AM

<motion sickness around>

DZKJ2 really feels different then KI1 smoother and battery last a bit longer too
gsan
post Nov 8 2011, 11:04 AM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 8 2011, 10:48 AM)
DZKJ2 really feels different then KI1 smoother and battery last a bit longer too
yes, DZKJ2 is smoother than DZKI1 rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by gsan: Nov 8 2011, 12:28 PM
fauzi_91
post Nov 8 2011, 12:11 PM

Getting Started

help me plis..how to root this G version?is it juz follow the step at the 1st page o must i add another step to completely root my sgs2 without any probs?n where to buy the usb jig?i hv ask people about it at lowyat but they seems dont know what usb jig is it..
TSI9100G
post Nov 8 2011, 12:21 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fauzi_91 @ Nov 8 2011, 12:11 PM)
help me plis..how to root this G version?is it juz follow the step at the 1st page o must i add another step to completely root my sgs2 without any probs?n where to buy the usb jig?i hv ask people about it at lowyat but they seems dont know what usb jig is it..
No usb jig required. Just follow those steps completely, DONT improvise
ronaldkh
post Nov 8 2011, 12:44 PM

Casual

QUOTE(fauzi_91 @ Nov 8 2011, 12:11 PM)
Search in garage sales for the USB jig. There's one selling for RM30+.
fauzi_91
post Nov 8 2011, 01:33 PM

Getting Started

KJ2 firmware is better than KI1 or not?
fuzore
post Nov 8 2011, 07:23 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(fauzi_91 @ Nov 8 2011, 01:33 PM)
KJ2 firmware is better than KI1 or not?
KJ2 is better for me... and if u wanna root KJ2 u need to use MyGKernel from xda since its the only kernel known to work successfully in rooting ur phone and confirm working wifi but there is another working insecure kernel for DZKHI1 that can be use also... but u wont get to get rid off the yellow triangle in boot since KJ2 still dont have stock kernel to flash with...
but ask ur self do u really need to root ur phone rite now what apps do u really need to use if not just use stock rom for now and wait for a little while until someone make us our own custom rom ... rclxms.gif
waveweaver
post Nov 8 2011, 07:34 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

For those G version user that unfamiliar with rooting, i advice them NOT to root their phone as at the moment there's no custom roms to ply on. Better do your own customize using launcher and theme app from market.
~~my two cents~~

This post has been edited by waveweaver: Nov 8 2011, 07:36 PM
fauzi_91
post Nov 8 2011, 07:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 8 2011, 07:23 PM)
KJ2 is better for me... and if u wanna root KJ2 u need to use MyGKernel from xda since its the only kernel known to work successfully in rooting ur phone and confirm working wifi but there is another working insecure kernel for DZKHI1 that can be use also... but u wont get to get rid off the yellow triangle in boot since KJ2 still dont have stock kernel to flash with...
but ask ur self do u really need to root ur phone rite now what apps do u really need to use if not just use stock rom for now and wait for a little while until someone make us our own custom rom ...  rclxms.gif
thx..i'll change tu KJ2 now and i'm stick to the stock rom.. icon_rolleyes.gif

fuzore
post Nov 8 2011, 07:46 PM

<motion sickness around>

QUOTE(fauzi_91 @ Nov 8 2011, 07:35 PM)
thx..i'll change tu KJ2 now and i'm stick to the stock rom.. icon_rolleyes.gif
that is a wise choice as bro @waveweaver said "Better do your own customize using launcher and theme app from market." there are still lot of stuff to do even with out rooting like games are all HD so play with them...
waveweaver
post Nov 8 2011, 07:54 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(fuzore @ Nov 8 2011, 07:46 PM)
that is a wise choice as bro @waveweaver said "Better do your own customize using launcher and theme app from market." there are still lot of stuff to do even with out rooting like games are all HD so play with them...
Thanks. And for those unrooted G version user who still don't know how to customize their phone, can refer to my previous post #51 in this same thread :-)
casshern94
post Nov 9 2011, 11:11 AM

for those sucessfully root their i9100g with firmware DZKI1...
and if u wan to upgrade to the latest DZKJ2 version with root...
u can use full firmware DZKJ2 and then use MyGKernal to root it...
after that ur phone is now DZKJ2 with root...
btw there's a yellow triangle when u start up...but no prob at all smile.gif
gsan
post Nov 9 2011, 11:23 AM

Electrical RF Engineer

QUOTE(casshern94 @ Nov 9 2011, 11:11 AM)
for those sucessfully root their i9100g with firmware DZKI1...
and if u wan to upgrade to the latest DZKJ2 version with root...
u can use full firmware DZKJ2 and then use MyGKernal to root it...
after that ur phone is now DZKJ2 with root...
btw there's a yellow triangle when u start up...but no prob at all smile.gif
the yellow triangle can be removed with usb jig rclxms.gif
fauzi_91
post Nov 9 2011, 01:39 PM

Getting Started

what app that can be use to backup all apps without rooting permission?
lawsh
post Nov 9 2011, 01:46 PM

Cikurity

i noticed a difference between before and after rooting

before : there will be a voice to read out who is the caller or sms sender, alarm also will announce the title of the alarm

after : no voice for call, sms and alarm
casshern94
post Nov 9 2011, 07:52 PM

how to usb jig?
waveweaver
post Nov 9 2011, 08:11 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(casshern94 @ Nov 9 2011, 07:52 PM)
how to usb jig?
If your phone have old bootloader then just chuck in the usb jig and your phone will go into auto download mode and the yellow triangle will disappear like magic ~LOL~
casshern94
post Nov 9 2011, 08:29 PM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 9 2011, 08:11 PM)
If your phone have old bootloader then just chuck in the usb jig and your phone will go into auto download mode and the yellow triangle will disappear like magic ~LOL~
sry imma noob... cry.gif
1.i duno wad is old bootloader rclxub.gif
2.i dono wad is usb jig rclxub.gif
3.i dono how to use big rclxub.gif
sorry but imma a noob cry.gif
Shizuru
post Nov 9 2011, 08:31 PM

QUOTE(casshern94 @ Nov 9 2011, 08:29 PM)
sry imma noob... cry.gif
1.i duno wad is old bootloader  rclxub.gif
2.i dono wad is usb jig  rclxub.gif
3.i dono how to use big  rclxub.gif
sorry but imma a noob  cry.gif
go here http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2090198 first page got all the info u need icon_rolleyes.gif
waveweaver
post Nov 9 2011, 08:38 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

~~@ casshern94
Here is the link on where to buy and how to use the usb jig
casshern94
post Nov 9 2011, 10:17 PM

oh...that thing is to unbrick galaxy s2 which is both (I9100) and (I9100G)?
looks good that can unbrick my phone IF i accidently brick it o.o
waveweaver
post Nov 9 2011, 10:37 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(casshern94 @ Nov 9 2011, 10:17 PM)
oh...that thing is to unbrick galaxy s2 which is both (I9100) and (I9100G)?
looks good that can unbrick my phone IF i accidently brick it o.o
Basically the usb jig can be used for three different things
1) Bring/force the phone into download mode.
2) Eliminate the yellow triangle
2) Reset the binary counter
casshern94
post Nov 9 2011, 10:56 PM

QUOTE(waveweaver @ Nov 9 2011, 10:37 PM)
Basically the usb jig can be used for three different things
1) Bring/force the phone into download mode.
2) Eliminate the yellow triangle
2) Reset the binary counter
oh....this thing is such a good item...
btw where can i found it if i went to low yat?
waveweaver
post Nov 9 2011, 11:15 PM

★★Android & Apple★★

QUOTE(casshern94 @ Nov 9 2011, 10:56 PM)
oh....this thing is such a good item...
btw where can i found it if i went to low yat?
Use postage and sent to you house. Refer to my post #201 for details
FD3609
post Nov 10 2011, 02:06 PM