Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
137 Pages « < 47 48 49 50 51 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Official Discussion V7!, Replacement scheme starting from Sept 29

views

lllllx3
post Sep 26 2016, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

wondering izit all will go exchange on 29th? or will wait till weekend?

honestly i feel delighted the arrangement of samsung singapore..
better than malaysia, because at least they get the clear instruction ..
stevenryl86
post Sep 26 2016, 11:12 AM

Regular
1,724 posts

So many pages & ppl still debating return box or not etc etc.

SME announcement on replacement not detailed enough?

Or the ppl trying to take things into his/her advantage by saying lost the cable etc?

Malaysian memang boleh la bang

This post has been edited by stevenryl86: Sep 26 2016, 11:13 AM
yuhhaur
post Sep 26 2016, 11:23 AM

I came. I saw. I help
3,757 posts

Mine is straightforward: I bring the phone, the original box of the phone, with whatever should be inside. They will give me a brand new phone in a new box with whatever inside. End of story.

After all I already got an extra charger that free to me during the pre order.

merk
post Sep 26 2016, 11:24 AM

Getting Started
173 posts

I thought that the instructions given by SME was pretty clear. Return your unit along with the items they have stipulated to the store that you bought it from in exchange for a replacement unit. It only became unclear when people started to want a loaner phone of their choice, compensation of their choice, a document to state that you can keep the accessories, the list goes on. People are trying to arm-wrestle Samsung into providing a document to justify that their actions are correct. You may argue that your time needs compensation and Samsung did just that, its just that they gave you an apple but you wanted the apple and an orange plus the durian that is not even in season yet.

I believe that we are reasonable consumers and we should return something that clearly doesnt belong to us. The speculation on what happens to the returned accessories remains as just speculation but at least our conscience is clear. If someone else does this, we would be all high and mighty in condemning them but when we do it ourselves, we try to justify that our actions are right. Take a step back and ask yourself, do you really need to take that action? Change for a better Malaysia or even the world starts with small actions that you and I take. Yes, big conglomerates like Samsung may "cheat" us (as claimed by some), but did they point a gun to us and force us to buy the phone? We all bought the phone through pre-order as we were very satisfied with our past experiences with the Note series.

In the lighter note of things, cant wait for Thursday!

This post has been edited by merk: Sep 26 2016, 11:30 AM
stevenryl86
post Sep 26 2016, 11:30 AM

Regular
1,724 posts

QUOTE(yuhhaur @ Sep 26 2016, 11:23 AM)
Mine is straightforward: I bring the phone, the original box of the phone, with whatever should be inside. They will give me a brand new phone in a new box with whatever inside. End of story.

After all I already got an extra charger that free to me during the pre order.
Exactly!

jojo_g2
post Sep 26 2016, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(merk @ Sep 26 2016, 11:24 AM)
I thought that the instructions given by SME was pretty clear. Return your unit along with the items they have stipulated to the store that you bought it from in exchange for a replacement unit. It only became unclear when people started to want a loaner phone of their choice, compensation of their choice, a document to state that you can keep the accessories, the list goes on. People are trying to arm-wrestle Samsung into providing a document to justify that their actions are correct. You may argue that your time needs compensation and Samsung did just that, its just that they gave you an apple but you wanted the apple and an orange plus the durian that is not even in season yet.

I believe that we are reasonable consumers and we should return something that clearly doesnt belong to us. The speculation on what happens to the returned accessories remains as just speculation but at least our conscience is clear. If someone else does this, we would be all high and mighty in condemning them but when we do it ourselves, we try to justify that our actions are right. Take a step back and ask yourself, do you really need to take that action? Change for a better Malaysia or even the world starts with small actions that you and I take. Yes, big conglomerates like Samsung may "cheat" us (as claimed by some), but did they point a gun to us and force us to buy the phone? We all bought the phone through pre-order as we were very satisfied with our past experiences with the Note series.

In the light note of things, cant wait for Thursday!
good one. thumbup.gif
mydragoon
post Sep 26 2016, 11:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,952 posts

so many dem pages about exchange...

seriously?!? you guys have nothing better to do...?

i hope you guys are not losing sleep over this. plenty of more important things to worry about.

how i see if:
* if you wanna return all and grab all, not an issue. your choice.
* if you wanna try to keep all accessories... also not an issue. your choice. if you worry you get only the phone and Samsung keep the accessories from new box, so what? not like you're losing out on anything. you already have them from your old box!

and if really wanna be safe... pack la the accessories in one separate bag and bring with you. and if Samsung or whoever insist on the accessories... then say sth like "oh, look what my grandma packed for me... all the accessories!"

seriously?!? *face-palm*
qawyhamz
post Sep 26 2016, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
203 posts

u feel i feel u mad i mad i want u want i thought u thought ... keep on adding page count

u bought it u own it u do what u want, i don't care puke.gif shakehead.gif

This post has been edited by qawyhamz: Sep 26 2016, 11:36 AM
brandon8921
post Sep 26 2016, 11:35 AM

Getting Started
242 posts

+1
Finally someone has explain it clean and clear
raymondtong94
post Sep 26 2016, 11:38 AM

Choco-chan daisuki!
11,096 posts

QUOTE(mydragoon @ Sep 26 2016, 11:32 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

this. the total posts on this thread suddenly hiked due to paranoid people asking repetitive questions.
brandon8921
post Sep 26 2016, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
242 posts

The reason why we keep posting about the same issue is because people are spreading misleading information. THERE IS TERMS AND CONDITION WRITTEN BLACK AND WHITE CLEARLY BY SAMSUNG.
Replacement Conditions: Customers are required to bring the full box set including a charger and cable; headset and USB Connector
LOCAL DEALER WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR EXCHANGE.
We all can expect 29/9 will be very jam and a lot of hassle. And what if the local dealer refuse to accept exchange because of some idiots refuse to return complete set and keep argue that SME live chat people told him can keep accessory la, SC people say can la or what shit. Wouldn't it make the queue a lot worse?
lookie
post Sep 26 2016, 11:54 AM

Enthusiast
831 posts

imma just gonna walk in, give them the phone and box and ask politely, can i keep the accesories? if they say yeah sure, then i will keep it, i aint gonna act all self-righteous and refuse it. but if they say no, then it's ok, it's no biggie off my nose either.

stevenryl86
post Sep 26 2016, 11:59 AM

Regular
1,724 posts

QUOTE(Cubone @ Sep 26 2016, 11:46 AM)
think samsung will not refuse exchange even if without complete box+accessories.
it's a safety issue after all.
of course cannot officially say that otherwise everyone take advantage.

just return the phone only will be good enough.
You sir! Are a perfect example on causing long long queue
qawyhamz
post Sep 26 2016, 12:01 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

QUOTE(brandon8921 @ Sep 26 2016, 11:48 AM)
The reason why we keep posting about the same issue is because people are spreading misleading information. THERE IS TERMS AND CONDITION WRITTEN BLACK AND WHITE CLEARLY BY SAMSUNG.
Replacement Conditions: Customers are required to bring the full box set including a charger and cable; headset and USB Connector
LOCAL DEALER WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT YOUR EXCHANGE.
We all can expect 29/9 will be very jam and a lot of hassle. And what if the local dealer refuse to accept exchange because of some idiots refuse to return complete set and keep argue that SME live chat people told him can keep accessory la, SC people say can la or what shit. Wouldn't it make the queue a lot worse?
maybe they will have 2 lines, 1 for people like you and 1 for idiots

This post has been edited by qawyhamz: Sep 26 2016, 12:02 PM
jacky91
post Sep 26 2016, 12:02 PM

DJ
1,778 posts

I feel that i am gonna be sick on Thursday tongue.gif
yuhhaur
post Sep 26 2016, 12:07 PM

I came. I saw. I help
3,757 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Sep 26 2016, 12:02 PM)
Gonna be not-feeling-well on Wednesday already...

Thursday terus MC kot
qawyhamz
post Sep 26 2016, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ Sep 26 2016, 12:02 PM)
u have gotten the call, or is it open on the 29th? regardless got call or not?
ebackbone
post Sep 26 2016, 12:09 PM

Enthusiast
753 posts

requesting moderator/staff regarding problem about Samsung Note 7 recall replacement posting in thread. the thread just becoming very toxic right now about accessories and whether should return or not and how to bypass it.

1. we should firstly inform the original thread starter to update the information about replacements from all official sources both telcos and non-telcos

2. all new discussions and questions regarding trying to minimize or reduce giving back all the accessories should be replied with a link to the updated thread starter page

3. any subsequent discussion and question post that is REPEATED multiple multiple times by same user regarding trying to hide or reduce giving back the accessories should just be reported for moderation or temporary ban.

adding Baronic, fruitie, mengsuan, Xirality (one of you guys/gals) and sengkin95 for notice of the problem right now in Samsung Note 7 thread. what you think?
qawyhamz
post Sep 26 2016, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
203 posts

QUOTE(ebackbone @ Sep 26 2016, 12:09 PM)
requesting moderator/staff regarding problem about Samsung Note 7 recall replacement posting in thread. the thread just becoming very toxic right now about accessories and whether should return or not and how to bypass it.
1. we should firstly inform the original thread starter to update the information about replacements from all official sources both telcos and non-telcos

2. all new discussions and questions regarding trying to minimize or reduce giving back all the accessories should be replied with a link to the updated thread starter page

3. any subsequent discussion and question post that is REPEATED multiple multiple times by same user regarding trying to hide or reduce giving back the accessories should just be reported for moderation or temporary ban.
adding Baronic, fruitie, mengsuan, Xirality (one of you guys/gals) and sengkin95 for notice of the problem right now in Samsung Note 7 thread. what you think?
I agree

Please return especially phone + usb + charger, need to note that, the usb or the charger may be faulty as well as it charges the battery. That is why ; in my case COURTS; ask to return the 3 items explicitly

"
We thank you for your email below.

We will notify the respective branch Setapak for the arrangement of Samsung Note 7 exchange. Please be informed the replacement date will be after the 29th September 2016 till 13th October 2016.

Replacement 1 to 1 – Customers are advised to return the charger (usb and wall adapter) as well. Best case is to have them return the complete set (with all original accessories, without FOC items).

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

“Thank you for choosing Courts”

"
fruitie
post Sep 26 2016, 12:14 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,989 posts

QUOTE(ebackbone @ Sep 26 2016, 12:09 PM)

I agree on above.
Please always update this information in post 1 and guide users to refer from there.

137 Pages « < 47 48 49 50 51 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:34 AM