Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

111 Pages « < 90 91 92 93 94 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> DAMANSARA FORESTA (Ver 2) [OWNERS' THREAD], A new development near Desa ParkCity (Investment)

views

BEANCOUNTER
post Jul 20 2016, 12:44 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(GangHo @ May 12 2016, 09:08 PM)
photo time

My unit has got these beautiful scenes looking from the different windows!

It is no doubt the view from DF is very good.

You can turn it into tasteful living putting in some tasteful furniture and let the beautiful scenes does the rest of talking.

Long balcony to place some outdoor furniture and planting.

And the spacious toilet for those who likes to stay in long hours.
nice photos no doubt...

but I dun know from the view point of FS, facing mountain view is good or not...

hor moon kei sun.
Dm9
post Jul 20 2016, 01:11 PM

39 posts

got some photo from foresta FB, actually the condo and the facilities are quite nice, wondering those ppl that are bashing here step into Foresta or not before.
* my fren owns a unit

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
lilac
post Jul 20 2016, 05:20 PM

Casual
339 posts

I'm interested in getting a unit there but after viewing the location a lot of concerns came to mind.

Yes it's beautiful, Yes it's still new, But unfortunately there are still a lot of holes to it.

1) Went to see Block C, saw the roof of the common area to be leaking. The toilets were leaking to the wall as well.

2) Rooftop has a fantastic view. However if you were to look at the built of it on the other towers beside, you'd probably feel a little worried as they tend to be bending. I assume to poor workmanship in the finishing. Some part of the roof were thicker than others.

3) If you were to pay attention to tiny details like the wooden flooring which some units feel loose. Common area which some tiles are loose. Steps which are not labeled which can't be seen at night. There a whole lot of tiny defects.

That being said, I'm still tempted to make a jump for a purchase but at the moment I don't feel 700k worth the pay with all these defects.

I hear some saying you can get a unit for 600k? Really? Would love to know the contact details.
ANDY66888
post Jul 20 2016, 06:09 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(lilac @ Jul 20 2016, 05:20 PM)
I'm interested in getting a unit there but after viewing the location a lot of concerns came to mind.

Yes it's beautiful, Yes it's still new, But unfortunately there are still a lot of holes to it.

1) Went to see Block C, saw the roof of the common area to be leaking. The toilets were leaking to the wall as well.

2) Rooftop has a fantastic view. However if you were to look at the built of it on the other towers beside, you'd probably feel a little worried as they tend to be bending. I assume to poor workmanship in the finishing. Some part of the roof were thicker than others.

3) If you were to pay attention to tiny details like the wooden flooring which some units feel loose. Common area which some tiles are loose. Steps which are not labeled which can't be seen at night. There a whole lot of tiny defects.

That being said, I'm still tempted to make a jump for a purchase but at the moment I don't feel 700k worth the pay with all these defects.

I hear some saying you can get a unit for 600k? Really? Would love to know the contact details.
that condominum price is getting lower and lower , just saw on mudah today , someone sell 700k . i have friend bought in lauching date , no idea why so expensive , he told me he bought 850k on 22 floor , 149+ sfq , and the carpark still is front and back , he told me very regret to bought this , because since he got the key until now has four month already , inside is very very terrible , so many things broken and the manangment have'nt fix for him yet.
beside , so many people sell just because it too over price . even some people sell 16++ sqf , is 825k corner unit and the carpark is side by side . also klcc view. this condomium nice is nice , but this price , if me , i would rather buy the manjarala 2 or manjarala 18 . at least low density and very near tesco and desa park .
stevencss
post Jul 20 2016, 08:47 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ANDY66888 @ Jul 20 2016, 06:09 PM)
that condominum price is getting lower and lower , just saw on mudah today , someone sell 700k . i have friend bought in lauching date , no idea why so expensive , he told me he bought 850k on 22 floor , 149+ sfq , and the carpark still is front and back , he told me very regret to bought this , because since he got the key until now has four month already , inside is very very terrible , so many things broken and the manangment have'nt fix for him yet.
beside , so many people sell just because it too over price . even some people sell 16++ sqf , is 825k corner unit and the carpark is side by side . also klcc view. this condomium nice is nice , but this price , if me , i would rather buy the manjarala 2 or manjarala 18 . at least low density and very near tesco and desa park .
Quality of Foresta already proven to be bad. Some defects like the timber flooring in all bedrooms will not be rectified by Developer as it is too expensive for Developer to redo. You will need to live with the cracking sound of the uneven timber flooring for all the bedrooms. All sorts of other defects as well, too many to name. The contractor in charge of repairing defects told me that the LnG senior management doesn't really care because they have already made profit and don't want to incur any more cost.They hired a few low wage unqualified workers to rectify the defects. I think the backlog is around 200 units plus. Around 100 owners hate the project so much , they sell it at a loss of between 40-100k to date. Just ask any of the agents who are active in the area if this is true. By the way, this post will be taken down soon because you cannot criticize Foresta and LnG like the way you cannot criticize Govt, so quickly post your thoughts.

llika
post Jul 20 2016, 11:05 PM

Getting Started
275 posts

pls post some picture to prove whether poor finished or well finished. dont just say say.

buy at high price because of you are greedy and follow the wind

lilac
post Jul 20 2016, 11:14 PM

Casual
339 posts

QUOTE(llika @ Jul 20 2016, 11:05 PM)
pls post some picture to prove whether poor finished or well finished. dont just say say.

Honestly I did not take any pictures, maybe next time if I were to visit it again.

You can just go to the top deck and look at the other towers. you'll see the top deck roof of the other towers are not straight. You can go to the swimming pool area and just walk around and you'll notice a lot of loose tiles. Go to Block C level 11, you'll see leakings all above. I remember viewing Block C unit.. the toilet entrance was not even. One side was higher than the other.

When I highlighted what I mentioned, the agents told me that it's normal for new property and it would take time for it to be fixed.

That being said, I'm really not here to bash the property. I actually like it and am interested in purchasing it... Just the finishing of it is holding me back mega_shok.gif
ANDY66888
post Jul 21 2016, 01:01 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

,this is what my friend do that time , he bought on high season and higher price that time. But , I still don't know , why he will bought 850k by first hand at lauching date ?
weemun
post Jul 24 2016, 02:47 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

When over to view some unit.. The workmanship really poor, water leaking ( lift landing's ceiling) , railing getting rusty,
Uneven room's laminated flooring..etc

You need to be there to experience it.
stevencss75
post Jul 24 2016, 10:08 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(weemun @ Jul 24 2016, 02:47 AM)
When over to view some unit.. The workmanship really poor, water leaking ( lift landing's ceiling) , railing getting rusty,
Uneven room's laminated flooring..etc

You need to be there to experience it.
I know what you said is true. I sold mine recently at a loss of RM50k. The first time I saw the place i already wanted to sell. The common area look like a garbage dump. Inside the unit all defects. Developer also don't want to fix. Management office also full of idiots who tidak apa. The worse condo I have ever bought. Even Sri putramas 1 which I bought 15 years ago is better and can sell at 100% profit.
But whoever wants to buy foresta should buy one now. Big discounts up to 100k from disgruntled investors. Even cheaper than developer piece after 8% rebate.
Dm9
post Jul 26 2016, 10:09 AM

39 posts

QUOTE(stevencss75 @ Jul 24 2016, 10:08 PM)
I know what you said is true. I sold mine recently at a loss of RM50k. The first time I saw the place i already wanted to sell. The common area look like a garbage dump. Inside the unit all defects. Developer also don't want to fix. Management office also full of idiots who tidak apa. The worse condo I have ever bought. Even Sri putramas 1 which I bought 15 years ago is better and can sell at 100% profit.
But whoever wants to buy foresta should buy one now. Big discounts up to 100k from disgruntled investors. Even cheaper than developer piece after 8% rebate.
Mind to share how much your purchase and selling price? Which block?

This post has been edited by Dm9: Jul 26 2016, 10:09 AM
s999
post Jul 26 2016, 08:22 PM

11 posts

Hi all sifus, i plan to rent a unit in foresta. I had 3 cars, is it hard to find a parking bay to rent? And the parking is in the tandem mode, how to rent a parking bay without being blocked / blocking others?
stevencss75
post Jul 27 2016, 07:16 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(s999 @ Jul 26 2016, 08:22 PM)
Hi all sifus, i plan to rent a unit in foresta. I had 3 cars, is it hard to find a parking bay to rent? And the parking is in the tandem mode, how to rent a parking bay without being blocked / blocking others?
The BS SnP RM860k overpriced , after discount pay RM790k. Sold best offer RM740k excluding legal costs etc. This is a top 5 bullshit condo and top 3 BS developer and mgt. Good luck to all who still own.
utraben
post Jul 27 2016, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

Almost bought an unit here ... Paid booking and decided to pull back with full refund fortuntely.
Acoording to the developer they going to build 4 phases and each phases consist average 4 blocks. Imagine the density of the whole project.
Proven now even first phase buyers also selling at lost. I wonder L&G still thinking building high dense condo for phase 3 & 4?
utraben
post Jul 27 2016, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
117 posts

deleted

This post has been edited by utraben: Jul 27 2016, 11:28 PM
GangHo
post Jul 27 2016, 11:40 PM

Regular
1,079 posts

as i read thru the treads, i wonder if ppl are aware of the low launching price of the initial blocks. and hence so many motivated sellers when the price went sky high when subsequent blocks are released. i do believe there might be desperate sellers considering the not so good market sentiment but it should be the minority. it does not make financial sense if one were to sell at a loss even when he is financially capable. damansara foresta lies in a strategic location within the greater kl. ppl who sell will regret later for letting go of a freehold property that is getting scarse in the vicinity.
cheahcw2003
post Jul 28 2016, 12:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,377 posts

QUOTE(utraben @ Jul 27 2016, 11:22 PM)
Almost bought an unit here ... Paid booking and decided to pull back with full refund fortuntely.
Acoording to the developer they going to build 4 phases and each phases consist average 4 blocks. Imagine the density of the whole project.
Proven now even first phase buyers also selling at lost. I wonder L&G still thinking building high dense condo for phase 3 & 4?
phase 2 only 2 blocks. Phase 3 and 4, maybe 3 blocks each.
so altogether 12 blocks stretch into 10 years master plan.
cheahcw2003
post Jul 28 2016, 12:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,377 posts

QUOTE(stevencss75 @ Jul 27 2016, 07:16 PM)
The BS SnP RM860k overpriced , after discount pay RM790k. Sold best offer RM740k excluding legal costs etc. This is a top 5 bullshit condo and top 3 BS developer and mgt. Good luck to all who still own.
this project comes with DIBS. so provide low entry for the investors wannabe.
Guess you bought the later block. Those who bought Block A can easily get RM100K net profit (assuming selling at 740K) after deducting RPGT and legal/agent expenses.
stevencss
post Jul 28 2016, 01:58 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Jul 28 2016, 12:45 AM)
this project comes with DIBS. so provide low entry for the investors wannabe. 
Guess you bought the later block. Those who bought Block A can easily get RM100K net profit (assuming selling at 740K) after deducting RPGT and legal/agent expenses.
Yes I bought the BS Block C, expensive and poor quality. There is also no internet there. Mgt office no internet, phone line also don't have. Mobile phone reception also bad. The guy who is in charge of defect rectification who meets the LnG Senior Management also says they are BS people. Anyway the overall quality is poor. I based this on experience and facts. I own multiple condos in KL and PJ purchased at various stages. All have have better quality and better developer and better management. All also appreciated between 50% - 150%. This is the ONLY one that depreciates. At least 100 units selling will sell at loss. But that's OK becoz win some lose some.
cheahcw2003
post Jul 28 2016, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,377 posts

QUOTE(stevencss @ Jul 28 2016, 01:58 AM)
Yes I bought the BS Block C, expensive and poor quality. There is also no internet there. Mgt office no internet, phone line also don't have. Mobile phone reception also bad. The guy who is in charge of defect rectification who meets the LnG Senior Management also says they are BS people. Anyway the overall quality is poor. I based this on experience and facts. I own multiple condos in KL and PJ purchased at various stages. All have have better quality and better developer and better management. All also appreciated between 50% - 150%. This is the ONLY one that depreciates. At least 100 units selling will sell at loss. But that's OK becoz win some lose some.
Block A owner here. We have minor defects for Block A, and we probably bought at 100-150K below your price in average.

Sorry for your "lost". Timing is very bad, coupled with the bad quality for Block B and C, so it is a double pain.
As mentioned earlier, this project comes with DIBS, attracts the purchasers will less holding power, thus, selling below market value are expected.

Mayland/ LnG has never known for good quality products. Hope the public negative responses of the phase 1's buyers teach them a lesson. They need to slow down the launching of phase 2, Let's the market digest the force selling units in phase 1 first.

This post has been edited by cheahcw2003: Jul 28 2016, 11:09 AM

111 Pages « < 90 91 92 93 94 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0241sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th December 2020 - 01:31 AM