Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> DAMANSARA FORESTA (V2) [OWNERS' THREAD], A new development near Desa ParkCity Investment

views

stevencss
post Jul 20 2016, 08:47 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(ANDY66888 @ Jul 20 2016, 06:09 PM)
that condominum price is getting lower and lower , just saw on mudah today , someone sell 700k . i have friend bought in lauching date , no idea why so expensive , he told me he bought 850k on 22 floor , 149+ sfq , and the carpark still is front and back , he told me very regret to bought this , because since he got the key until now has four month already , inside is very very terrible , so many things broken and the manangment have'nt fix for him yet.
beside , so many people sell just because it too over price . even some people sell 16++ sqf , is 825k corner unit and the carpark is side by side . also klcc view. this condomium nice is nice , but this price , if me , i would rather buy the manjarala 2 or manjarala 18 . at least low density and very near tesco and desa park .
Quality of Foresta already proven to be bad. Some defects like the timber flooring in all bedrooms will not be rectified by Developer as it is too expensive for Developer to redo. You will need to live with the cracking sound of the uneven timber flooring for all the bedrooms. All sorts of other defects as well, too many to name. The contractor in charge of repairing defects told me that the LnG senior management doesn't really care because they have already made profit and don't want to incur any more cost.They hired a few low wage unqualified workers to rectify the defects. I think the backlog is around 200 units plus. Around 100 owners hate the project so much , they sell it at a loss of between 40-100k to date. Just ask any of the agents who are active in the area if this is true. By the way, this post will be taken down soon because you cannot criticize Foresta and LnG like the way you cannot criticize Govt, so quickly post your thoughts.

stevencss
post Jul 28 2016, 01:58 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Jul 28 2016, 12:45 AM)
this project comes with DIBS. so provide low entry for the investors wannabe. 
Guess you bought the later block. Those who bought Block A can easily get RM100K net profit (assuming selling at 740K) after deducting RPGT and legal/agent expenses.
Yes I bought the BS Block C, expensive and poor quality. There is also no internet there. Mgt office no internet, phone line also don't have. Mobile phone reception also bad. The guy who is in charge of defect rectification who meets the LnG Senior Management also says they are BS people. Anyway the overall quality is poor. I based this on experience and facts. I own multiple condos in KL and PJ purchased at various stages. All have have better quality and better developer and better management. All also appreciated between 50% - 150%. This is the ONLY one that depreciates. At least 100 units selling will sell at loss. But that's OK becoz win some lose some.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0356sec    0.51    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:44 PM