Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> DAMANSARA FORESTA (V2) [OWNERS' THREAD], A new development near Desa ParkCity Investment

views

lilac
post Jun 13 2016, 11:29 AM

Casual
376 posts

Any owners letting go?
Looking for units at Block B preferably Layout A.
lilac
post Jul 20 2016, 05:20 PM

Casual
376 posts

I'm interested in getting a unit there but after viewing the location a lot of concerns came to mind.

Yes it's beautiful, Yes it's still new, But unfortunately there are still a lot of holes to it.

1) Went to see Block C, saw the roof of the common area to be leaking. The toilets were leaking to the wall as well.

2) Rooftop has a fantastic view. However if you were to look at the built of it on the other towers beside, you'd probably feel a little worried as they tend to be bending. I assume to poor workmanship in the finishing. Some part of the roof were thicker than others.

3) If you were to pay attention to tiny details like the wooden flooring which some units feel loose. Common area which some tiles are loose. Steps which are not labeled which can't be seen at night. There a whole lot of tiny defects.

That being said, I'm still tempted to make a jump for a purchase but at the moment I don't feel 700k worth the pay with all these defects.

I hear some saying you can get a unit for 600k? Really? Would love to know the contact details.
lilac
post Jul 20 2016, 11:14 PM

Casual
376 posts

QUOTE(llika @ Jul 20 2016, 11:05 PM)
pls post some picture to prove whether poor finished or well finished. dont just say say.

buy at high price because of you are greedy and follow the wind
Honestly I did not take any pictures, maybe next time if I were to visit it again.

You can just go to the top deck and look at the other towers. you'll see the top deck roof of the other towers are not straight. You can go to the swimming pool area and just walk around and you'll notice a lot of loose tiles. Go to Block C level 11, you'll see leakings all above. I remember viewing Block C unit.. the toilet entrance was not even. One side was higher than the other.

When I highlighted what I mentioned, the agents told me that it's normal for new property and it would take time for it to be fixed.

That being said, I'm really not here to bash the property. I actually like it and am interested in purchasing it... Just the finishing of it is holding me back mega_shok.gif
lilac
post Feb 11 2017, 04:51 PM

Casual
376 posts

QUOTE(cheahcw2003 @ Feb 9 2017, 12:32 PM)
correct. Those selling below 800K are those unit in Block A and facing the phase 2 construction site.
SO we can't use the lowest undesirable units' price as a yardstick to generalise all units in Foresta are in cheap sales.
I'm not sure about Block A facing construction but it seems like the price is still pretty much the same.
I found a super cheap one which was quickly grabbed up (700nett non nego) at Block D.

In terms of pricing... just try calling some of those agents up. Most of them after "Fishing" for leads and upon calling would either tell you 1. They are already Sold. or 2. Come over and we'll discuss.

I think it's really hard to trust Advertised price.
Recently I got a report form a Property Evaluator with last transaction price

Type A
Block B - 738k
Block C - 730k

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0301sec    0.25    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:26 PM