> Cyberpunk 2077, Welcome to Night City, samurai

views

TSmemphiz_zero88
post Jan 11 2013, 06:07 AM, updated 5 months ago

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

The teaser shows how the Psycho Squad might acquire a new member.

The Psycho Squad specializes in combating "psychos" -- individuals who overuse implants and substances that boost or otherwise alter the human body.

There comes a point when they overdose on these innovations, and their bodies start to rebel against their biological body parts as well as all things organic around them. Simply put, they start killing people, who they now derisively call "meatbags."

When a psycho goes on the rampage, strange things can happen. There's carnage, and the psycho might be taken down by regular police, but they're not always able to get the job done.

When things spin out of control, they call in MAX-TAC (Maximum Force Tactical Division), popularly called the Psycho Squad.

Official website - http://www.cyberpunk.net/

P/S: i can't seem to find any thread related to this, even though i remember someone posted about this game some time ago. ohmy.gif

UPDATE: new trailer from E3 2018

Secret message from trailer:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

"It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. We released a CGI trailer, gave some interviews and... went dark. Normal procedure for these kinds of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up your sleeves, and go to work. We wanted to give you The Witcher 3 and both expansions first, which is why this period of staying silent was longer than we planned. Sorry for that.

"As soon as we concluded work on Blood and Wine, we were able to go on full speed ahead with CP2077's pre-production. But we chose to remain silent. Why? At some point, we made a decision to resume talking about the game only when we have something to show. Something meaningful and substantial. This is because we do realise you've been (im)patiently waiting for a very long time, and we wouldn't like anyone to feel that we're taking this for granted. On the contrary - it gives us a lot of extra motivation. The hype is real, so the sweat and tears need to be real too smile.gif.

"But to the point. Today is the day. If you're seeing this, it means you saw the trailer our vision of Cyberpunk, an alternative version of the future where America is in pieces. Megacorporations [unreadable] civilised life, and gangs rule the rest. And, while this world is full of adrenaline, don't let the car chases and guns mislead you. Cyberpunk 2077 is a true single-player story adventure RPG. You'll be able to create your own character and... well, you'll get to know the rest from what we show at our booth at E3. Be on the lookout for the previews!

"Before we finish, you probably have some questions. [Unreadable]?

"1. When? When we told you we would only release the game when it's ready, we meant it. We're definitely much, much closer to a release date than when we were back then smile.gif, but it's still not the time to confirm anything, so patience is still required. Quality is the only thing that drives us - it's the beauty of being an independent studio and your own publisher.

"2. How big? Seriously big, but... to be honest, we have no bloody clue [unreadable] you can expect. And we promise we'll do this before we start talking about any pre-orders or ask anything of you.

"3. Free DLC/Expansions/DRM? Expect nothing less than you got with THe Witcher 3. AS for DRM, CP2077 will be 100% DRM-free on PC.

"4. Microtransactions? In a single-player role-playing game? Are you nuts?

"Once again, thank you for your patience.

"Yours,

"CD Projekt Red Team."

This post has been edited by memphiz_zero88: Dec 10 2020, 09:18 AM
Hezegroth
post Jan 11 2013, 08:20 AM

Miqo'te
566 posts

somehow i feel this somebody has post about this, must be in steam thread.

it just teaser, not really anything in game. somehow they say possible to be in 2015
Cheesenium
post Jan 11 2013, 08:42 AM

Vigilo Confido
4,852 posts

A game that is about grey moral choices in human augmentations?

Man, why is my wallet throwing itself at the teaser?
Riolis
post Jan 11 2013, 08:55 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

oh mai, thats what a i called a frigging teaser trailer >_<

looking forward to this one
dasherzx
post Jan 11 2013, 09:37 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

ubersampling brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif
xXAgent47Xx
post Jan 11 2013, 09:44 AM

15 posts

WHY ISN'T IT DOING ANYTHING? MY MONEY IS AT MY MONITOR AND THROWING IT NOT DOING ANYTHING?

On a serious note, I really really want this game to be another success. Helps expand their repertoire as a successful studio that makes excellent games biggrin.gif
noobfc
post Jan 11 2013, 09:55 AM

Peanuts
753 posts

hope storyline as epic or more epic than GITS
Riolis
post Jan 11 2013, 10:10 AM

Getting Started
82 posts

noone can be as epic or more epic then gits laugh.gif
gits is made by a genius laugh.gif
shojikun
post Jan 11 2013, 10:12 AM

エオルゼア
1,473 posts

now... to wait for game trailler teaser lak... tongue.gif
s7ran9er
post Jan 11 2013, 10:15 AM

ლ(;◉;益;◉;ლ)
4,209 posts

dont hype, hype then expectation, expectations will eventually lead to disappointment. sad.gif

then again, teaser reminds me to get myself a new desktop replacement.
<-- no content -->
Deimos Tel`Arin
post Jan 11 2013, 11:25 AM

The LYN Kondom Man
4,202 posts

this is witcher + deus ex yes? by cd project
xXAgent47Xx
post Jan 11 2013, 11:29 AM

15 posts

CD Projekt has not failed me. Witcher and Witcher 2 were excellent.
Deimos Tel`Arin
post Jan 11 2013, 11:33 AM

The LYN Kondom Man
4,202 posts

looking forward to something excellent.

should be more epic story than deus ex human revolution.
fotosintesis
post Jan 11 2013, 12:45 PM

So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
1,002 posts

wouldnt argue with anything, this teaser shown nothing out of the real gameplay or even concept
unless it was cyberpunk

This post has been edited by fotosintesis: Jan 11 2013, 12:48 PM
Boldnut
post Jan 11 2013, 01:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,039 posts

keyword...

by CD Project RED. Close My eye also willing to buy. *Only if it is PC port.
Blackops981
post Jan 11 2013, 06:25 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

user posted image

Where's my upcoming Witcher installment europoor?
devillightning1
post Jan 11 2013, 08:19 PM

Getting Started
246 posts

This should be another masterpiece just like Witcher 2...and also eat up lots of PCs (who knows, maybe they will introduce UberX4Sampling and UberTexture and UberTesstellation
profpoyo
post Jan 11 2013, 09:11 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

witcher 3???
http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/01/11/cyberpun...-on-february-5/
Archaven
post Jan 11 2013, 10:23 PM

It isn't Death you should be afraid of
1,192 posts

CG... ilike to see more on in game before deciding..
RangerKarl
post Jan 12 2013, 12:34 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

GET HYPE!
M1X
post Jan 12 2013, 10:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,334 posts

No doubt they will try pushing the limit again, achieving visual as close to this CG. What will it be, something like Unreal Engine 4 or even further? Since this game is not going to come out any time so soon anyway.

From a commentary I watched yesterday on IGN, mentioned you create your own character on this game play through. Ooo... go go boo*...
soitsuagain
post Jan 12 2013, 11:48 AM

Let's do it together!
3,084 posts

another quality game from the awesome developer. i love their style "coming: when its ready" part. too have a great game it seriously can't be rushed.
M1X
post Jan 16 2013, 12:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,334 posts

Making of the trailer: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Cyberpunk-2077/6573211

This post has been edited by M1X: Jan 16 2013, 12:28 AM
SpikeTwo
post Jan 16 2013, 12:37 AM

無敵 PC Elitist
5,405 posts

nice panties.
LWRNCH6550
post Jan 26 2013, 12:46 PM

On my way
614 posts

QUOTE(SpikeTwo @ Jan 16 2013, 12:37 AM)
nice panties.
Relax Spikey™, its coming to our XHD screens with 4096p pixels in year 20XXAD.
soitsuagain
post Jan 27 2013, 11:23 AM

Let's do it together!
3,084 posts

QUOTE(SpikeTwo @ Jan 16 2013, 12:37 AM)
nice panties.
is it still original or sudah augmented? hmm.gif
TSmemphiz_zero88
post Feb 6 2013, 07:38 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

rclxms.gif laugh.gif
soitsuagain
post Mar 13 2013, 07:00 PM

Let's do it together!
3,084 posts

I can't believe it. This thread cannot be sooo dead.

Cyberpunk 2077 is very promising role-playing game from the developers of The Witcher, and… well, yes: it’s about cyberpunk and dark future. The subject is very curious, the trailer is spectacular, but there is only one bad thing: release is very long time ahead. In order to somehow reduce the wait and find out more about the game, we contacted the creators of this project. Why Deus Ex is not true cyberpunk, what has The Witcher in common with the grim world of cybernetic future and how to transfer the board game rules to a video game? All these questions answered Mateusz Kanik, director of Cyberpunk 2077.
Hello! Please introduce yourself to our readers.
Hi, I’m Mateusz Kanik and I’m the game director for Cyberpunk 2077.
Have you felt dark cyberpunk-atmosphere before you started developing the game? Have you reread Neuromancer, reviewed «Blade Runner»? How strong is the influence of classic cyberpunk-works to Cyberpunk 2077 creation process?
Of course we did. We mention these influences many times alongside with Ghost in the Shell or the Eden graphic novel. We are creating THE Cyberpunk game, you can’t go closer to the core of the genre than we go. We want the atmosphere to satisfy every fan of the genre. That’s why we look closely for inspirations and try to apply the rules of Cyberpunk into the game on every possible level.
The streets full of dirt — both literally  and with all the social junk around. A dark city that grew organically, with gangs and megacorps ruling this world — that’s our Cyberpunk.
Any cyberpunk is «High tech. Low life». Will your game meet this criterion? What, in your version, the future holds? Tell us about the world of 2077.
If any cyberpunk meets this criterion ours definitely does. It’s even more high tech and way more low life than the regular cyberpunk games. This is a great opportunity in moving to 2077 and not staying in this half of the century. We can imagine the development of tech in a much more realistic way seeing the changes around us. Also we want every advancement we make to remain realistic. For example the guns in our trailer, work the same way as today’s firearms. It’s like Colt 1911, still used by the US Army, but developed. We do the same procedure reaching far into 2077. Of course the first rule of Cyberpunk is style over substance so we want everything to be larger, bigger more powerful. This is how we apply the cyberpunk creed to the world design. In the back of our heads we always remember that whatever game fragment we create it has to go with the lore, expressed by the rules of cyberpunk.
Can you tell us something about the plot? Who is our hero? Who are his enemies? What is our purpose in this world?
The hero is a person from the street, who raises from the gutter against the mischiefs of this world. And his purpose in this world? Live on the edge! That’s another rule of cyberpunk. I told you, they’re everywhere.

What is the role of Mike Pondsmith, creator of the original Cyberpunk 2020 board game, in Cyberpunk 2077 development? What board game and video game have in common: only the setting or also some basics of game mechanics?
Mike is our guardian angel and mentor — a vision holder, but not for the game but the universe. Nobody knows the lore more than him. He helps us, because he feels the world and knows hardcore pen-and-paper fans the most. Of course, we are players too and really feel his work. But we have 50 years of history to cover and Mike helps us assess which ideas will fit his setting.
The game mechanics we are creating are as close to the original as possible. Of course not all skills are applicable in a video game or the PC/console audience would find them not amusing. So we are building prototypes that allow us to merge these two worlds. Our aim is to create a system that allows you to  have great fun in front of your screen and then that it would allow you to print out a character sheet and play with your friends using pencils and dice.
Have you played last cyberpunk games — Syndicate, Deus Ex: Human Revolution? What do you liked in them, what caused confusion, what you would like to take over and what you would made other way?
There is a difference between cyberpunk and transhumanism as genres. We will be a cyberpunk game, meaning we concentrate on the way humans use technology for their (sometimes not so good) purposes. For Mike Pondsmith (and I agree) the games you mentioned are not pure cyberpunk and they a little closer to transhumanism — they are about how technology uses humans.
How much helps (or hinders) you the Witcher-series experience during the development of Cyberpunk 2077? Do these games something in common: the engine, tools, approach to creation? .. Can you use some Witcher sword 3D-model to create cyberblades for 2077?
The game uses the same engine — REDengine 3, a next-gen ready solutions, that will allow us to create games with great storytelling (it’s our trademark) and set in the open world. The same tech is used in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and the engine team helps both teams to get the best results. As for the blades — with all due respect to Geralt — I like the implants of the chick from the trailer better:)
But there’s more in common between the two games than the engine. The Witcher dealt with some serious issues from our reality in a fantasy world. It was morally unclear and didn’t try to brighten up the reality around us. Well Cyberpunk sure feels like that. We can even relate closer to what surrounds us and be more straight forward in this case.

Cyberpunk 2077 — this is an open world, non-linearity … How free can player feel in this dark world of the future? Would it be possible to play the game without killing anyone with your own hands? How many endings do you plan?
It’s too early to talk about the endings. I can promise you that the gameplay will be diversified and will depend and each goal will have its own means. Not only the story will be driven by your decisions, but also how you play the game. Each class will feel different and even while replaying the game with the same character, you’ll find different approaches.
We want to have a completely new level of non-linearity, achieved by combining freedom in playing your own character, free-roaming the environment and also having choices that have real consequences after you make a decision.
What classes are you going to create? Which ways can we develop our character (brute force, stealth-fighter, hacker etc.)? What skills and abilities can we expect? Will it be hi-tech crafting or hacking?
I think the classes in the game should satisfy every Cyberpunk® fan. The abilities which you’ll develop will craft the way you play the game dramatically. Also most skills you can imagine from a game like this are a must.
It’s actually hard work to choose what can stay from the pen and paper system. That’s why we are working on many prototypes. The handbooks describe for example a skill: knowledge about fashion. A GM can simulate this in an RPG session, but how will it work in an video game? Well, we have found solutions for that. But for example things like geology had to go away, because they didn’t present much gameplay value.

Release isn’t soon. We saw a stunning trailer, from which nothing is clear, but the fact that the game is going to be cool. But what have you already done? At what phase is the development of Cyberpunk 2077 now? Is release date still «somewhere in 2015» or you can already talk about it in more detail?
The game is done, when it’s done. We’re launching a new IP and this is really important that we get this right. There are huge expectations from the pen-and-paper fans, The Witcher fans as also fans of the genre and RPGs. That’s why we put much attention to what the community tells us. So we can make a game that will satisfy players.
You have not announced your goal platforms yet. PC will probably be on the list. But what about consoles? Is it in your plans? Is it possible to see Cyberpunk 2077 on current generation of consoles?
The game will be available at the same time on all high-end platforms available on the moment of the release.
Well, the last question. Is Cyberpunk 2077 about the future or about the perverted present? We live in a world ruled by the information; there are so many Internet-connected devices, almost more than the people; multinational corporations are restructuring the world economy as they want… Do not you think that cyberpunk has already arrived?
It’s not that bad now! But I think, if we consider games as an form of art — art always refers to the present problems. We have a world of the future but provide you food for thought about what’s outside the window. It’s like in The Witcher — we don’t have magic, elves, dwarves — but this game talked about greed, corruption etc. The same will go with Cyberpunk — we will be close to the players problems, but give it a new style. Some issues we will cover are just obvious if you think about the setting, but the way we’ll cover them — well you’ll see.
Thanks for your answers! We are closely following project.
Thanks for the interview and remember to check cyberpunk.net for the latest updates!

Angel of Deth
post Mar 13 2013, 07:26 PM

Regular
1,239 posts

They're hiring! rclxm9.gif For both Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk. Multiple position are open.

We offer you:
    A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies
    A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry
    Competitive salary and project based bonuses
    Private health care & and MultiSport card
    From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year
    An exciting chance to work among the creators of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games on the market
    A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw
    Polish lessons for foreign employees
They're willing to help in relocating too. What are you waiting for LYN user?
http://cdpred.com/jobs-list/

GOG.com are hiring too:
http://www.gog.com/work#software_engineer

Deimos Tel`Arin
post Mar 15 2013, 09:16 AM

The LYN Kondom Man
4,202 posts

QUOTE(soitsuagain @ Mar 13 2013, 07:00 PM)
I can't believe it. This thread cannot be sooo dead.
eh post source of article please.
soitsuagain
post Mar 15 2013, 09:17 PM

Let's do it together!
3,084 posts

QUOTE(Deimos Tel`Arin @ Mar 15 2013, 09:16 AM)
eh post source of article please.
http://gamestar.ru/english/cyberpunk_2077_interview_eng.html
TSmemphiz_zero88
post Mar 11 2016, 03:50 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

Cyberpunk 2077 will be even bigger than The Witcher 3
CD Projekt pledged earlier this year to keep quiet about its next RPG project, Cyberpunk 2077, and so far it's done a good job of sticking to that promise. Recently, however, visual effects artist Jose Teixeira let slip that it's going to be a big game—even bigger than The Witcher 3.

"Cyberpunk is far bigger than anything else that CD Projekt Red has done before," Teixeira told MCV. "Far, far bigger. We're really stepping into the unknown in terms of complexity and size and problems we encounter."
That sounds mildly alarming, like the sort of thing Brent Spiner might say upon learning that the Earth is being invaded by hostile aliens. Fortunately, Teixeira said The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which was a massive undertaking in its own right, helped prepare the studio to take on such an enormous job.

"If anything, working on The Witcher 3 was a really good and often brutal learning experience. Cyberpunk is going to benefit greatly from it. I can almost guarantee it," he said. "I have a lot of things that I want to change and do better the next time around, and I can guarantee that almost everyone in that studio has something that they go, 'I did this this time, next time I can do it differently, I can do it better'."

Alas, there's still no hint of a release date, although Teixeira said the studio is aiming to have it out by 2077. I suspect he wasn't being entirely serious.

PC Gamer
pyre
post Mar 23 2018, 09:09 AM

28 posts

https://www.dualshockers.com/cyberpunk-2077-detils/
Kiciński confirmed that it’ll be possible to create your character and choose among various classes. This pretty much denies a wild rumor that was spread on youtube a few months ago, alleging that the studio had moved to a different design with no classes.

Asked whether there will be multiplayer, he confirmed that first of all, the studio is going to deliver a huge story-drive single-player role-playing game as it was the case for The Witcher 3.

As for the possibility of adding multiplayer in expansions, he mentioned that he does not like to comment on that, but he won’t say that it’s not going to happen, as the developer already mentioned in the past that they want future projects to include online components at some point.n the past that they want future projects to include online components at some point.

Asked whether the developer is considering the Battle Royale genre for Cyberpunk 2077, Kiciński explained that at the moment they’re considering everything and anything but as of today they’re not discussing the game yet. The first thing they’re actually going to discuss is the immense story-driven role-playing single player experience without any microtransactions whatsoever, or any hidden payments, just as it was the case for The Witcher 3, even if it’s going to be a very different game, with no predefined character, a futuristic world, and 3D movement.

Asked whether the studio is considering the Nintendo Switch as a platform, Kiciński responded that when talking about CD Projekt’s larger games they’re focusing on the strongest platforms like high-specs PCs and consoles. As for other games, they’re not planning any release on the Switch for now, but they’ll see what the future brings.

Meis
post Apr 20 2018, 11:19 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

Meis
post May 17 2018, 03:41 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

Meis
post May 17 2018, 08:18 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

CD Projekt Red will show an unnamed RPG at E3 (that's almost certainly Cyberpunk 2077)
https://www.pcgamer.com/cd-projekt-red-will...cyberpunk-2077/

Rumour: CD Projekt RED bringing Cyberpunk 2077 to E3
https://www.destructoid.com/rumour-cd-proje...e3-501112.phtml
Meis
post May 17 2018, 08:20 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

E3 is coming in June 13, 2018

mousqy
post May 17 2018, 08:21 AM

On my way
673 posts

never a gameplay shot
Meis
post May 17 2018, 08:22 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

pyre
post Jun 11 2018, 06:43 AM

28 posts

Userzero
post Jun 11 2018, 01:47 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

looks really promising. then again when its released I hope we get to play and buy it in malaysia. I remember they were gonna ban gta v because of violence and sx stuffs back then. if this game is promoting too much of negative stuffs, who knows....

the trailer a bit different than what I expected. too bright in daylight as opposed to dark and shadowy futuristic city all the time. and the day time looks like shopping complexes in bukit bintang.

TSmemphiz_zero88
post Jun 11 2018, 03:52 PM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

Secret message from CDPR extracted from the trailer, credit to Eurogamer

user posted image

"It's been over 2077 days since we announced our plan to develop Cyberpunk 2077. We released a CGI trailer, gave some interviews and... went dark. Normal procedure for these kinds of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up your sleeves, and go to work. We wanted to give you The Witcher 3 and both expansions first, which is why this period of staying silent was longer than we planned. Sorry for that.

"As soon as we concluded work on Blood and Wine, we were able to go on full speed ahead with CP2077's pre-production. But we chose to remain silent. Why? At some point, we made a decision to resume talking about the game only when we have something to show. Something meaningful and substantial. This is because we do realise you've been (im)patiently waiting for a very long time, and we wouldn't like anyone to feel that we're taking this for granted. On the contrary - it gives us a lot of extra motivation. The hype is real, so the sweat and tears need to be real too smile.gif.

"But to the point. Today is the day. If you're seeing this, it means you saw the trailer our vision of Cyberpunk, an alternative version of the future where America is in pieces. Megacorporations [unreadable] civilised life, and gangs rule the rest. And, while this world is full of adrenaline, don't let the car chases and guns mislead you. Cyberpunk 2077 is a true single-player story adventure RPG. You'll be able to create your own character and... well, you'll get to know the rest from what we show at our booth at E3. Be on the lookout for the previews!

"Before we finish, you probably have some questions. [Unreadable]?

"1. When? When we told you we would only release the game when it's ready, we meant it. We're definitely much, much closer to a release date than when we were back then smile.gif, but it's still not the time to confirm anything, so patience is still required. Quality is the only thing that drives us - it's the beauty of being an independent studio and your own publisher.

"2. How big? Seriously big, but... to be honest, we have no bloody clue [unreadable] you can expect. And we promise we'll do this before we start talking about any pre-orders or ask anything of you.

"3. Free DLC/Expansions/DRM? Expect nothing less than you got with THe Witcher 3. AS for DRM, CP2077 will be 100% DRM-free on PC.

"4. Microtransactions? In a single-player role-playing game? Are you nuts?

"Once again, thank you for your patience.

"Yours,

"CD Projekt Red Team."

This post has been edited by memphiz_zero88: Jun 11 2018, 03:54 PM
malakus
post Jun 13 2018, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

Read that the game will be in first person except during riding and cutscenes. Not too excited about that

This post has been edited by malakus: Jun 13 2018, 10:16 AM
shaff
post Jun 13 2018, 07:39 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

Read that the game will be in first person , damn excited about it, GOTY for sure
Rei7
post Jun 14 2018, 01:34 AM

Game, anime and headphones ❤️
1,384 posts

50 minute gameplay shown behind closed doors.
All the details about the game, how it is going to be, and with interview with the dev are explained well here https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-06-...rojekt-about-it
Rei7
post Jun 28 2018, 03:22 PM

1,384 posts

Reports saying the closed door demo is still in pre-alpha stage. So that is still a long way to go.
quarantined
post Jun 28 2018, 04:05 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

I'm actually happy that it's in first person view, hope it will do Western RPG justice it deserved and not half arsing it like some other franchise.
Meis
post Jun 29 2018, 03:08 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

pyre
post Jun 29 2018, 10:40 PM

28 posts

pyre
post Aug 28 2018, 07:19 AM

28 posts

slepth
post Aug 28 2018, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

a reminder, nsfw for the video above.
xhakox
post Aug 28 2018, 06:25 PM

Enthusiast
741 posts

It's going to be like Deus Ex but better!
mowlous
post Aug 28 2018, 09:03 PM

Casual
336 posts

If bioware leave EA and join CD projectred and both make a ME + cyberpunk combo they gonna KO the whole industry as the most legendary tag team studio of all time. ME always lack of detail but promote a large universe, while CD very detail in localizing content.
pyre
post Jan 24 2019, 07:20 PM

28 posts

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/335008/...ns_Blizzard.php
Sebastian Stępień, the creative director of CD Projekt Red’s upcoming game Cyberpunk 2077, is seemingly making the jump from the Polish studio to Blizzard Entertainment.

As spotted by a ResetEra user, Stępień’s LinkedIn account now shows him as having started at Blizzard in January as a Creative Director on an unnamed project, though that same profile hasn’t been updated to show when he left CD Projekt Red.

Stępień spent over 12 years at CD Projekt Red, working as a dialogue writer, lead story designer, creative director, and narrative and setting director throughout this time with the company. During that time, Stępień had his hands in the creation of all three games in The Witcher series (including several enhanced edition rereleases) and, most recently, Cyberpunk 2077.

khelben
post Jan 28 2019, 05:35 PM

I love my mum & dad
5,959 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Jan 24 2019, 07:20 PM)
I wonder what project. Probably Diablo 4.
pyre
post Feb 2 2019, 08:13 PM

28 posts

https://twitter.com/Freschism/status/109108...EiKzC3qipV7Vasg
[email protected]_Ent snatched the head writer, so I guess we’ll have to live with the audio guy. I’m super excited to bring the Senior Sound Designer from Cyberpunk 2077 on board for @3DRealms’ unannounced quake-engine shooter! Welcome aboard @CujoSound !

Cyberpunk 2077 so many leaving?
Meis
post Jun 10 2019, 06:09 AM

Thinker
1,259 posts

E3 2019 June 9

TSmemphiz_zero88
post Jun 10 2019, 06:28 AM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

John Wick in Cyberpunk 2077. Omg the crowd goes super wild when he goes on stage.
N30rang3r
post Jun 10 2019, 03:49 PM

Casual
429 posts

Collector's Edition is featuring male V...... I want female V doh.gif
sai86
post Jun 10 2019, 05:52 PM

StilL LearninG
4,913 posts

QUOTE(N30rang3r @ Jun 10 2019, 03:49 PM)
Collector's Edition is featuring male V...... I want female V  doh.gif
Collector Edition not available for PC - only for console sad.gif

i'll get it from GOG just to support the dev/publisher 100%. what a AAA game at same old retail price USD $59.99.
and you get extra freebie if you order from GOG - wallpaper/avatar etc.

Less than a year to go rclxms.gif (godbless it doesn't have RTX)
ganick5461
post Jun 10 2019, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Jun 10 2019, 05:52 PM)
Collector Edition not available for PC - only for console  sad.gif

i'll get it from GOG just to support the dev/publisher 100%. what a AAA game at same old retail price USD $59.99.

Less than a year to go  rclxms.gif (godbless it doesn't have RTX)
what do you mean it's not on PC?

user posted image

you just need to know where to look.

Choose platform then select region.
Official Preorder site

Official Cyberpunk Poland Preorder site

PC Physical version is not available on most regions outsite Europe, there's no physical version for US.

On a site note.

CD Projekt Group really like your money.

user posted image

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077

ganick5461
post Jun 10 2019, 08:25 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

The hype is real.

user posted image
ganick5461
post Jun 10 2019, 08:29 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

This post has been edited by ganick5461: Jun 10 2019, 08:32 PM
sonicbull
post Jun 10 2019, 08:32 PM

Casual
420 posts

It's Mr. Babayaga himself, breathtaking...
renyyz
post Jun 11 2019, 08:00 AM

Casual
427 posts

Guys, u'll think my PC can play or not this game at least medium setting 1080p. Spec

Amd athlon 200ge
Rx580 8gb
8gb ram
TSmemphiz_zero88
post Jun 11 2019, 08:05 AM

My stars has gone. T_T
Group Icon
Staff
2,250 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Jun 10 2019, 05:52 PM)
Collector Edition not available for PC - only for console  sad.gif

Less than a year to go  rclxms.gif (godbless it doesn't have RTX)
If not available on pc then just get the console version then sell the game. That's what I did for Witcher 3 CE. tongue.gif
sleyer
post Jun 11 2019, 10:14 AM

On my way
644 posts

RM 215 for collection edition or normal ?
sai86
post Jun 11 2019, 02:34 PM

StilL LearninG
4,913 posts

QUOTE(ganick5461 @ Jun 10 2019, 08:22 PM)
what do you mean it's not on PC?

user posted image

you just need to know where to look.

Choose platform then select region.
Official Preorder site

Official Cyberpunk Poland Preorder site

PC Physical version is not available on most regions outsite Europe, there's no physical version for US.
On a site note.

CD Projekt Group really like your money.

user posted image

https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077
wow. great find thumbup.gif

QUOTE(sleyer @ Jun 11 2019, 10:14 AM)
RM 215  for collection edition or normal  ?
normal. Collector edition USD 250 or so i heard.
sleyer
post Jun 11 2019, 04:14 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(sai86 @ Jun 11 2019, 02:34 PM)
wow. great find  thumbup.gif
normal. Collector edition USD 250 or so i heard.
the price really for AAA game sweat.gif
arefiq09
post Jun 11 2019, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

Btw guys, if possible please buy the game from GOG instead to support the devs 100%.
lyc1982
post Jun 11 2019, 04:20 PM

ExpectNoMercy
2,316 posts

john wick in the house !
sai86
post Jun 11 2019, 06:00 PM

StilL LearninG
4,913 posts

QUOTE(sleyer @ Jun 11 2019, 04:14 PM)
the price really  for AAA game  sweat.gif
bcoz its a AAA title. what you cant find from other publisher is cheapo DLC at high price, poor post update. Take a look at Witcher 3, see the content and the DLC add how many hours into it. its not comparable at all to other AAA title.

I believe you will find your $$ worth if it suit you.
pyre
post Jun 12 2019, 09:12 PM

28 posts

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/06/12...ve-stereotypes/

Hahahahaha. btw i'm not laughing at the article. am laughing at all the reactions and triggered keyboard warriors.
justnits
post Jun 14 2019, 01:50 AM

Mechanical Keyboard Addict
2,958 posts

oh boy, is there a place for Malaysians to pre-order the physical standard edition?
can't afford that bangsawan edition, gonna need that moolah for rig upgrade lol sweat.gif

This post has been edited by justnits: Jun 14 2019, 01:54 AM
ganick5461
post Jun 16 2019, 02:03 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(justnits @ Jun 14 2019, 01:50 AM)
oh boy, is there a place for Malaysians to pre-order the physical standard edition?
can't afford that bangsawan edition, gonna need that moolah for rig upgrade lol  sweat.gif
not sure which local retailer will bring in physical edition, but we can always find other ways.
https://www.shop4malaysia.com/pc-games/cybe...nk-2077-pc-game

This post has been edited by ganick5461: Jun 16 2019, 02:04 AM
DesRed
post Jun 16 2019, 12:19 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,807 posts

QUOTE(arefiq09 @ Jun 11 2019, 04:16 PM)
Btw guys, if possible please buy the game from GOG instead to support the devs 100%.
Regardless of what platform was used to distribute the game, I'm sure some of the proceeds will have an agreed distribution ratio between the platform (Steam, GoG, etc.), publisher and developer depending on the agreement among each other, with the exception of EA's Origin and Ubisoft's Ubi Store. Therefore, I don't wholly believe any platform will just sell a video game where the proceeds go to both the publisher and developer while the former gets nothing.

At the end of the day, different people have different interests and preferences in video games. If you like it, buy it. If not, just move on to the next one.
arefiq09
post Jun 17 2019, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(DesRed @ Jun 16 2019, 12:19 PM)
Regardless of what platform was used to distribute the game, I'm sure some of the proceeds will have an agreed distribution ratio between the platform (Steam, GoG, etc.), publisher and developer depending on the agreement among each other, with the exception of EA's Origin and Ubisoft's Ubi Store. Therefore, I don't wholly believe any platform will just sell a video game where the proceeds go to both the publisher and developer while the former gets nothing.

At the end of the day, different people have different interests and preferences in video games. If you like it, buy it. If not, just move on to the next one.
Just so you know, GOG is fully owned by CDPR and who developed Cyberbunk 2077? CDPR. Well in a sense, you can say they are in different "department".
DesRed
post Jun 17 2019, 06:58 PM

2,807 posts

QUOTE(arefiq09 @ Jun 17 2019, 03:39 PM)
Just so you know, GOG is fully owned by CDPR and who developed Cyberbunk 2077? CDPR. Well in a sense, you can say they are in different "department".
Yes, I'm aware of that, but I'm pointing out the hosting of games from other publishers and/or game developers.

But I agree that since GoG is set up by CDPR, then yes, by all means, purchase the game from there if you want to do that.
pyre
post Jun 25 2019, 02:43 PM

28 posts

user posted image

https://www.geeknative.com/67032/cyberpunk-...t-cover-reveal/
What’s Cyberpunk Red?

Cyberpunk Red is a new edition of the original tabletop RPG from Mike Pondsmith and published by R Talsorian Games. It’ll use an updated version of the Interlock game system.

It’s very closely related to CD Projekt Red’s forthcoming Cyberpunk 2077. R Talsorian Games is working closely with the computer game developer and the two games share a timeline.

pyre
post Jun 27 2019, 09:19 PM

28 posts

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139547806421651456

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1139910434457313281

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1140272823132254208

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1140635208149917696
Cal_El87
post Jun 28 2019, 12:26 PM

0 posts

Hype!

If you are looking for a discord people come join us,

https://discord.gg/zVcyk8x

will be making cyberpunk 2077 gang.
skylinelover
post Jul 2 2019, 01:05 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,574 posts

Woohoo

Exciting times ahead

GOAT game of 2020 4 sure

laugh.gif rclxms.gif
pyre
post Jul 2 2019, 11:15 PM

28 posts

pyre
post Jul 7 2019, 08:31 AM

28 posts

https://items.gog.com/CP77-Poster_A2.pdf
poster
restron
post Jul 7 2019, 01:42 PM

Getting Started
56 posts

This game is worth every ringgit u paid for. So don't regret buying a game from Cdprojektred.

Unless the game is not worth the hype, which is unlikely. The hype is de same as The Last Of Us 2.
quarantined
post Jul 8 2019, 03:18 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Jul 2 2019, 11:15 PM)

oh my, after 20 years this is the shape of PUNK to come!!
Guenhwyvar
post Jul 14 2019, 11:53 AM

Might be on tilt. Might be, I don't care.
1,625 posts

I got a question, anyone here bought games from GOG? How's the pricing like? is it like steam (converted to RM without extra charges?) Thought of supporting cdpr by buying the game from gog instead of steam. unsure.gif
ocm1984
post Jul 16 2019, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

QUOTE(Guenhwyvar @ Jul 14 2019, 11:53 AM)
I got a question, anyone here bought games from GOG? How's the pricing like? is it like steam (converted to RM without extra charges?) Thought of supporting cdpr by buying the game from gog instead of steam.  unsure.gif
RM is not supported in GOG, at least at the moment.
Currently pre order price for CP 2077 on GOG is USD 51.99.
Currency conversion rate is applicable.

You can consider buying physical copy from local retailer.
One of the local retailer is selling PC physical copy for RM 229.

Anyways, for PC physical copy, no DVD is provided, only a digital code (activate on GOG.com, DRM free) + physical contents as advertised in CP 2077 website.

Buying PC physical copy = 100% money goes to CDPR.

I do have some older generation games in my GOG library, so far didn't encounter any technical issue by running games on GOG platform.
Guenhwyvar
post Jul 16 2019, 01:25 PM

Might be on tilt. Might be, I don't care.
1,625 posts

QUOTE(ocm1984 @ Jul 16 2019, 11:55 AM)
RM is not supported in GOG, at least at the moment.
Currently pre order price for CP 2077 on GOG is USD 51.99.
Currency conversion rate is applicable.

You can consider buying physical copy from local retailer.
One of the local retailer is selling PC physical copy for RM 229.

Anyways, for PC physical copy, no DVD is provided, only a digital code (activate on GOG.com, DRM free) + physical contents as advertised in CP 2077 website.

Buying PC physical copy = 100% money goes to CDPR.

I do have some older generation games in my GOG library, so far didn't encounter any technical issue by running games on GOG platform.
Ah I see, thank for your answers! biggrin.gif
skylinelover
post Jul 16 2019, 07:53 PM

7,574 posts

QUOTE(restron @ Jul 7 2019, 01:42 PM)
This game is worth every ringgit u paid for. So don't regret buying a game from Cdprojektred.

Unless the game is not worth the hype, which is unlikely. The hype is de same as The Last Of Us 2.
Haha CDPR is the new bethesda

Make solid with substance laugh.gif rclxms.gif
lolzcalvin
post Jul 16 2019, 08:33 PM

shibe in predicament
1,221 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Jul 16 2019, 07:53 PM)
Haha CDPR is the new bethesda

Make solid with substance laugh.gif rclxms.gif
"it just works"?
DSLevantine
post Jul 18 2019, 04:00 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(lolzcalvin @ Jul 16 2019, 08:33 PM)
"it just works"?
"16 times the detail"
pyre
post Jul 19 2019, 05:03 PM

28 posts

https://www.amazon.com/World-Cyberpunk-2077...a/dp/1506713580
user posted image

***The World of Cyberpunk 2077 will be avaliable 4/21/2020***

An insightful, captivatingly designed, full-color hardcover that transports readers to the futuristic megalopolis of Night City--the epicenter of the vibrant new action-RPG from CD Projekt Red.

pyre
post Jul 22 2019, 09:00 AM

28 posts

https://rtalsoriangames.com/2019/07/19/kitb...r-of-the-books/
pyre
post Aug 1 2019, 10:29 PM

28 posts

https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/29212/ann...e-the-card-game

We’re excited to announce Cyberpunk 2077 – Afterlife: The Card Game, a standalone physical card game created in collaboration with an international board game publisher CMON!

Cyberpunk 2077 – Afterlife: The Card Game thrusts players into the dark alleyways of Night City, where ruthless gangs clash with corporations in an endless war for money, power, and control.

In the game, you become Fixers — databrokers and masterminds of Night City. Your job is to recruit cyberpunks, equip them with gear, and send them out on missions. Each successful mission raises your Street Cred, with mission survivors becoming Veterans, imparting their knowledge and experience to newer recruits. In this chrome-infused world, Street Cred is the only currency that matters.

And nothing comes cheap in Night City. You need to balance between what you want and what you can actually afford. Using an innovative drafting mechanic and special dashboard, you must decide which cards you want to buy, and which to sacrifice for funds in order to purchase new ones.

Cyberpunk 2077 – Afterlife: The Card Game will be released in 2020.

pyre
post Aug 13 2019, 10:38 PM

28 posts

Official https://displate.com/cyberpunk

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1161276217657561089
And with code CYBER30 you get a 30% discount on all products until Friday, August 16th!

pyre
post Aug 20 2019, 06:34 AM

28 posts

pyre
post Aug 23 2019, 08:18 PM

28 posts

26 minute interview with Mike Pondsmith at Gamescon (intro german, rest english)

This post has been edited by pyre: Aug 23 2019, 08:23 PM
pyre
post Aug 31 2019, 06:59 AM

28 posts

slepth
post Aug 31 2019, 06:19 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

dude, that gameplay..... holy shit O_o

100 gig minimum install size for sure.

This post has been edited by slepth: Aug 31 2019, 06:24 PM
sleyer
post Aug 31 2019, 11:46 PM

On my way
644 posts

this is what we call real game
pyre
post Sep 10 2019, 09:18 AM

28 posts

International Sudoku day!
https://cdn-l-mkt.cdprojektred.com/document...jz7z5rsfhuw.pdf
pyre
post Sep 11 2019, 10:26 PM

28 posts

skylinelover
post Sep 16 2019, 08:52 PM

7,574 posts

Haha cool shit laugh.gif rclxms.gif
pyre
post Oct 13 2019, 08:33 AM

28 posts

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/cyberpunk...t/1100-6470514/

And why our community is both excited and ready for CY2077 MP smile.gif
pyre
post Oct 18 2019, 12:34 PM

28 posts

pyre
post Nov 4 2019, 07:16 AM

28 posts

https://twistedvoxel.com/cyberpunk-2077-kea...ubled-presence/
According to journalist Gian Luca Rocco, who had the chance to interview the Italian voice actor for Keanu Reeves, Luca Ward, it was revealed that Keanu enjoyed playing his Johnny Silverhand character so much that he demanded the developers to double the screen time for his character. This meant that Luca Ward also had to double his recording time in the studio.

skylinelover
post Nov 4 2019, 09:38 PM

7,574 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Nov 4 2019, 07:16 AM)
haha interesting

next will be matrix 4

dude is on the roll this few years

laugh.gif rclxms.gif
pyre
post Dec 23 2019, 08:13 AM

28 posts

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...-gain-in-decade
CD Projekt stock has jumped 21,000% this decade, beating all other major companies in Europe.

Do note this is not CDPR, but CDP which is their parent company that also owns GoG.
Rei7
post Jan 17 2020, 03:05 AM

1,384 posts

Delayed to September 17th. There goes my game plan
quarantined
post Jan 17 2020, 07:36 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

Same.
Let them polish the game.
pyre
post Jan 18 2020, 11:49 AM

28 posts

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/12/...ce-fiction-real

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2018/07/12/we-p...ith-its-creator
Savor_Savvy
post Jan 18 2020, 05:56 PM

GiRl gaMeR
2,560 posts

Worth the wait. Look at what they did to the Witcher series.
pyre
post Feb 4 2020, 10:55 PM

28 posts

user posted image
pyre
post Feb 18 2020, 10:39 AM

28 posts

pyre
post Feb 26 2020, 08:41 AM

28 posts

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comm...ing_livestream/ (some spoilers)

9.5" Figurines
https://comicbook.com/gaming/2020/02/20/dar...-male-v-figure/

Cyberpunk Red in June
https://rtalsoriangames.com/2020/02/16/cybe...nk-red-in-june/
skylinelover
post Mar 5 2020, 06:16 PM

7,574 posts

haha i hope the delay is not cause of corona laugh.gif laugh.gif
pyre
post Mar 11 2020, 11:09 PM

28 posts

user posted image

user posted image
skylinelover
post Mar 12 2020, 09:16 PM

7,574 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Jan 17 2020, 03:05 AM)
Delayed to September 17th. There goes my game plan
QUOTE(quarantined @ Jan 17 2020, 07:36 PM)
Same.
Let them polish the game.
QUOTE(Savor_Savvy @ Jan 18 2020, 05:56 PM)
Worth the wait. Look at what they did to the Witcher series.
Haha looks like my PC will be untouched 4 more than a year laugh.gif laugh.gif

Been posting here using my phone more and less gaming after commitment came up deng oooo
pyre
post Apr 7 2020, 10:57 PM

28 posts

pyre
post May 7 2020, 08:01 AM

28 posts

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/05/you..._cyberpunk_2077

This post has been edited by pyre: May 7 2020, 11:08 AM
skylinelover
post May 7 2020, 03:16 PM

7,574 posts

bwoah

drool.gif rclxm9.gif

brows.gif brows.gif this is next level X rated shit yoh brows.gif brows.gif
pyre
post May 10 2020, 02:46 PM

28 posts

fan film

pyre
post May 16 2020, 08:09 AM

28 posts

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1261325527610200064

user posted image
FayeChan
post May 29 2020, 12:17 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Mar 11 2020, 11:09 PM)
user posted image

user posted image
The second wallpaper, with the origami figure;

That's a call back to Blade Runner; one of the main influences of Cyberpunk 2077. thumbsup.gif

westlife
post Jun 15 2020, 07:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,470 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
westlife
post Jun 15 2020, 07:19 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,470 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Mfa94
post Jun 16 2020, 10:46 AM

17 posts

First game i ever pre order in my life, and my expectations is for the game to flop(so that anything happens it will be better than my expectation)

Trying to avoid the hype train
skylinelover
post Jun 16 2020, 06:03 PM

7,574 posts

QUOTE(Mfa94 @ Jun 16 2020, 10:46 AM)
First game i ever pre order in my life, and my expectations is for the game to flop(so that anything happens it will be better than my expectation)

Trying to avoid the hype train
haha good luck then console.gif icon_idea.gif
Mr.Ballz
post Jun 18 2020, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

anyone know where i can still get collector edition which include figures,poster etc for the pre-order

I checked impulse their collector edition fully booked liao.
Rei7
post Jun 19 2020, 12:37 AM

1,384 posts

Delayed to November 19
skylinelover
post Jun 21 2020, 12:08 AM

7,574 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Jun 19 2020, 12:37 AM)

Delayed to November 19
bye.gif as long as perfection is made the delay is not a problem bye.gif
pyre
post Jun 25 2020, 06:54 AM

28 posts

at https://www.gog.com/game/cyberpunk_2077_goodies_collection
user posted image

special offer:
https://www.gog.com/game/ultimate_red_collection

Friday midnight:
https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame/status/1275775791343767553

This post has been edited by pyre: Jun 25 2020, 06:56 AM
pyre
post Jun 26 2020, 07:31 AM

28 posts

This post has been edited by pyre: Jun 26 2020, 07:41 AM
MamulaMoon
post Jun 26 2020, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

Cyberpunk 4 hours game play Preview

This post has been edited by MamulaMoon: Jun 26 2020, 02:56 PM
pyre
post Jun 30 2020, 06:57 AM

28 posts

https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1277606496818335751

bestboutmachine
post Jul 1 2020, 09:13 AM

1 posts

PLease no more delays after november
miyakochan89
post Jul 1 2020, 09:16 AM

<3
3,756 posts

So disappointed with the gameplay demo.
They need better voice actors and actresses as well. The dialogues are weird, imho.
quarantined
post Jul 1 2020, 02:40 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jul 1 2020, 09:16 AM)
So disappointed with the gameplay demo.
They need better voice actors and actresses as well. The dialogues are weird, imho.
yes i felt the scripts and VA are lacklustre too
don't feel like i care about any of the characters so far
what i want is an epic deus ex
what i seen so far is like a fallout 4 upgrade..zzz

there are more things to be released though, hopefully some surprises will come
miyakochan89
post Jul 1 2020, 03:06 PM

<3
3,756 posts

QUOTE(quarantined @ Jul 1 2020, 02:40 PM)
yes i felt the scripts and VA are lacklustre too
don't feel like i care about any of the characters so far
what i want is an epic deus ex
what i seen so far is like a fallout 4 upgrade..zzz

there are more things to be released though, hopefully some surprises will come
Like GTA upgrade as well.
Despite the success of The Witcher, the witcher storyline, characters have been created, crafted by somebody else.
This is CD Projekt first original story, if i'm not wrong. Unless they hire some really good writers and directors, i don't foresee this having a good story. Nice setting sure, but could just be a vase. And no 3rd person option? BYE BYE.
quarantined
post Jul 1 2020, 05:02 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

It is based on a tabletop game so I imagine some story backdrops are provided, but it probably isn't going to be as vast as the Witchers.

i'm concerned though, this close to release and what they shown really doesnt wow me. But nothing really does these days.. hmm

i dont mind not having 3rd person view.
gaeria84
post Jul 7 2020, 11:58 PM

Enthusiast
808 posts

Looks like they needed more time to remove more features guyss

- No third person cutscenes
- No wallrunning
- No vehicle customization
slepth
post Jul 8 2020, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(gaeria84 @ Jul 7 2020, 11:58 PM)
Looks like they needed more time to remove more features guyss

- No third person cutscenes
- No wallrunning
- No vehicle customization
What! They added genital customization but removed the option for vehicle. mad.gif
gaeria84
post Jul 8 2020, 04:21 PM

Enthusiast
808 posts

QUOTE(slepth @ Jul 8 2020, 12:31 AM)
What! They added genital customization but removed the option for vehicle.  mad.gif
Subway also not a gameplay feature i heard, that would make the city more immersive doh.gif

This post has been edited by gaeria84: Jul 8 2020, 04:24 PM
pyre
post Jul 16 2020, 10:14 PM

28 posts

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Od05HNJArphCrEZwilxZB
pyre
post Jul 17 2020, 11:12 PM

28 posts

Archaven
post Jul 18 2020, 01:43 PM

It isn't Death you should be afraid of
1,192 posts

I may be a minority. I really don't see what's the hype about this game. Honestly when playing Witcher 3 I also felt the game being toned down and appealing to the mass audience. CDPR no longer seems to be themselves anymore. Just like bioware isn't bioware anymore
pyre
post Jul 31 2020, 08:21 AM

28 posts

faizdtk
post Aug 2 2020, 12:55 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Still unsure if this a buy or not. 1st person only is a no go for me. Motion sickness suck...
quarantined
post Aug 5 2020, 02:06 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

QUOTE(Archaven @ Jul 18 2020, 01:43 PM)
Honestly when playing Witcher 3 I also felt the game being toned down and appealing to the mass audience. CDPR no longer seems to be themselves anymore. Just like bioware isn't bioware anymore
dont feel the same way.. of all the games put out nowdays that are super guilty of that i dont feel witcher 3 is one of them

FayeChan
post Aug 6 2020, 04:26 PM

On my way
519 posts

QUOTE(faizdtk @ Aug 2 2020, 12:55 PM)
Still unsure if this a buy or not. 1st person only is a no go for me. Motion sickness suck...
I have the same problem as well, but in my case, I have to tone down the gamma settings so it wouldn't make me feel queasy.

Sometimes there is that initial stage of getting accustomed to the FPS. Recently, I have been playing Doom (2016), after an hour I felt motion sickness. Then I had to loe down for a bit. ,😆

So, I tuned down the gamma and other graphic bells & whistles like chromatic abberation. Now, the gameplay experience is not too bad.
quarantined
post Aug 7 2020, 10:47 AM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

motion blur is a must turn off.. and in my case getting a high refresh rate and UW screen helps.

I used to not be able to play Witcher 3, felt terrible seasickness worse than any fps. Largely gone after the upgrade, and possible some room fengshui adjustments helps too.. lol

Cyberpunk in FPS just feels natural to me, as I'm all used to Deus Ex. Played it since the original.
klch87
post Aug 7 2020, 12:41 PM

10 year old virgin
671 posts

Witcher 3 took me more than a year to finish.
I was breezing thru the game to enjoy it maximum. Explored every single thing in the game. Crafted all the armors. Didnt rush thru it. My best game of the decade.

I hope i can enjoy similar experience with Cyberpunk 2077.
quarantined
post Aug 7 2020, 01:04 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

QUOTE(klch87 @ Aug 7 2020, 12:41 PM)
Witcher 3 took me more than a year to finish.
I was breezing thru the game to enjoy it maximum. Explored every single thing in the game. Crafted all the armors. Didnt rush thru it. My best game of the decade.

I hope i can enjoy similar experience with Cyberpunk 2077.
Yes, I'm replaying it now in a much slower pace to appreciate the beauty of the game. Still one of the best!

OTOH I've heard good news on Cyberpunk from trusted sources so I'm relieved. smile.gif
pyre
post Aug 11 2020, 06:58 AM

28 posts

This post has been edited by pyre: Aug 11 2020, 07:53 AM
khelben
post Aug 14 2020, 03:13 PM

I love my mum & dad
5,959 posts

QUOTE(Archaven @ Jul 18 2020, 01:43 PM)
I may be a minority. I really don't see what's the hype about this game. Honestly when playing Witcher 3 I also felt the game being toned down and appealing to the mass audience. CDPR no longer seems to be themselves anymore. Just like bioware isn't bioware anymore
Wait what.. Witcher 3 felt toned down compared to Witcher 1 and 2? In what way? 3 is a much bigger and ambitious game compared to the first 2. It's quite a bit more complexed too.
pyre
post Sep 2 2020, 10:52 AM

28 posts

klch87
post Sep 9 2020, 02:33 PM

10 year old virgin
671 posts

assuming you guys are on pc platform.

so you all gonna get this game off GOG or Steam?
ganick5461
post Sep 19 2020, 01:04 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(klch87 @ Sep 9 2020, 02:33 PM)
assuming you guys are on pc platform.

so you all gonna get this game off GOG or Steam?
preordered from physical box version from Impulse, GOG code inside.

ganick5461
post Sep 19 2020, 01:10 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

C:\>systeminfo /u 2.0.7.7\cyberpunk /p ******

Loading Processor Information...

Loading Memory Information...

Loading Video Card Information...

Saving data to: c:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

Display now? y/n

Y

Source

user posted image
slepth
post Sep 19 2020, 08:41 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

This post has been edited by slepth: Sep 19 2020, 10:57 AM
pyre
post Oct 1 2020, 04:30 PM

28 posts

pyre
post Oct 5 2020, 09:24 PM

28 posts

http://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1313067011455569921

Gone GOLD!!!!

This post has been edited by pyre: Oct 6 2020, 06:59 AM
Prometric
post Oct 6 2020, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

See you in Night City
gaeria84
post Oct 16 2020, 04:02 PM

Enthusiast
808 posts

Got GTA vibes brows.gif

This post has been edited by gaeria84: Oct 16 2020, 04:03 PM
pyre
post Oct 21 2020, 03:27 PM

28 posts

pyre
post Oct 28 2020, 11:20 AM

28 posts

delayed again till Dec. lol
http://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1321128432370176002
Prometric
post Oct 28 2020, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Oct 28 2020, 11:20 AM)
again shakehead.gif
quarantined
post Oct 28 2020, 03:22 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

aiyah.. my schedule all f up oredi

what to play in november ah
skylinelover
post Oct 29 2020, 11:11 AM

7,574 posts

Haha this suck rclxub.gif
pyre
post Oct 30 2020, 11:33 PM

28 posts

CD Projekt Red's Adam Kiciński has sent out an email to staff apologizing for saying the crunch is "not that bad".
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/13...2115151873?s=19

Cyberpunk 2077 is "ready for PC", per most embarrassing investor call of all time
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/10/29...ll-of-all-time/

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-bull...2-into-january/
Yesterday, Grinding Gear Games delayed Path of Exile's 3.13 update to sometime in January, so players don't have to "choose between these two games," and today Rockfish Games announced that Everspace 2's planned Early Access release has also been pushed back.

"Let’s get the cyber elephant out of the room right away: The Cyberpunk 2077 release has just been pushed back to December 10, which is a major blow to our planned Everspace 2 Early Access release in mid-December," the studio said in a Kickstarter update. "Not only will every media outlet and content creator cover the arguably most-anticipated AAA game in history throughout the entire holiday season (and not much else), we also know that there’s quite a bit of audience overlap within our community (and our team)."

As a result, Everspace 2 will launch into Early Access sometime in January instead. "We are aware that Everspace 2 fans will be unhappy, but competing with the arguably most anticipated videogame in history is just not a good idea," Rockfish said in an email.

This post has been edited by pyre: Oct 31 2020, 01:15 PM
ally77 P
post Nov 8 2020, 07:28 PM

Probation
14 posts

QUOTE(pyre @ Oct 30 2020, 11:33 PM)
CD Projekt Red's Adam Kiciński has sent out an email to staff apologizing for saying the crunch is "not that bad".
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/13...2115151873?s=19

Cyberpunk 2077 is "ready for PC", per most embarrassing investor call of all time
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2020/10/29...ll-of-all-time/
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-bull...2-into-january/
The employers will give such comments almost all the times about its employees and in many cases they are right but in these case I am not sure. I was reading a post few days back where it was mentioned that the developers are working up to 100 hours a week to get to the game perfectly ready to release on 10 december for all the platforms. Sitting in front of a computer screen for 100 hours a week itself isn't easy, forget the complications with such large game. I really hope and wish that they get the game ready to release on the current announced date and the devs get the much deserved rest time.
1024kbps
post Nov 8 2020, 10:15 PM

HEIZE IS MY SAVIOR
5,250 posts

Just release it as open beta, I'm pretty sure most of us are more than willing to test them and provide feedback.

Paid user can test more stable beta or bleeding edge alpha.
just like the windows insider build, aint too hard isn't it?
Blinklime
post Nov 10 2020, 10:52 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

alot of hype on this game, releasing earlier as beta/unfinished might be bad. player expectation, entitlement, drama. remember no man sky? anthem? then the reviews come, sales tak capai, reputation gone. kek.

anyway bought the game adi, pls take more of my money.
ally77 P
post Nov 15 2020, 06:10 PM

Probation
14 posts

QUOTE(Blinklime @ Nov 10 2020, 10:52 AM)
alot of hype on this game, releasing earlier as beta/unfinished might be bad. player expectation, entitlement, drama. remember no man sky? anthem? then the reviews come, sales tak capai, reputation gone. kek.

anyway bought the game adi, pls take more of my money.
Yes, no need to release any beta version. I am pretty happy that they will only release the game once it is 100% ready for all platforms.
Blinklime
post Nov 15 2020, 09:33 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(ally77 @ Nov 15 2020, 06:10 PM)
Yes, no need to release any beta version. I am pretty happy that they will only release the game once it is 100% ready for all platforms.
most likely downgrading for ps5 xbox release. baru pc release.
mikiejones
post Nov 16 2020, 06:02 AM

47 posts

Here is a countdown to CyberPunk 2077 bruce.gif

Countdown
Bull Poli
post Nov 16 2020, 06:07 AM

Getting Started
64 posts

QUOTE(mikiejones @ Nov 16 2020, 06:02 AM)
Here is a countdown to CyberPunk 2077  bruce.gif

Countdown
Where countdown to next delay?
mikiejones
post Nov 17 2020, 05:21 AM

47 posts

QUOTE(Bull Poli @ Nov 16 2020, 06:07 AM)
Where countdown to next delay?
There has been reports that there is a delay. But the game is still on track to launching Dec 10th. The company has already clarified that it is on track without delay. rclxms.gif
powerangah
post Nov 19 2020, 06:34 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(ally77 @ Nov 8 2020, 07:28 PM)
The employers will give such comments almost all the times about its employees and in many cases they are right but in these case I am not sure. I was reading a post few days back where it was mentioned that the developers are working up to 100 hours a week to get to the game perfectly ready to release on 10 december for all the platforms. Sitting in front of a computer screen for 100 hours a week itself isn't easy, forget the complications with such large game. I really hope and wish that they get the game ready to release on the current announced date and the devs get the much deserved rest time.
no man, the crunch in video game industry is actually very real. several high profile publications have been coming out recently especially in current games as a service model
slepth
post Nov 20 2020, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

Dear 2020, Cyberpunk better be the only thing of important on December.
pyre
post Nov 21 2020, 12:24 AM

28 posts

user posted image
quarantined
post Nov 21 2020, 03:48 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,307 posts

Man, i had long wished for some intense art upgrades, but with it being so close to release, guess im not getting that.

I think it looks closer to Outer Worlds than Blade Runner.. cartoonic and cheesy compared to Witcher 3.

pyre
post Nov 27 2020, 09:25 AM

28 posts

Promises few bugs that players can actually see (whatever that means)

Discussion of MP in Q1 2021. (note: not release of MP)

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4391610-cd...call-transcript
ganick5461
post Nov 27 2020, 03:32 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

countdown 12 days to release!
waiting my physical copy
DesRed
post Nov 27 2020, 05:25 PM

2,807 posts

I'd still buy this game, but probably at a later date when I plan to upgrade my PC.
mikiejones
post Nov 27 2020, 05:33 PM

47 posts

I can't wait for this!

I got it on Steam already.

bruce.gif bruce.gif bruce.gif
Savor_Savvy
post Nov 30 2020, 08:58 AM

GiRl gaMeR
2,560 posts

I could see many gamers pre-ordering this game.
XloveE
post Dec 2 2020, 03:22 PM

33 posts

Who manages to get the physical CE?
skylinelover
post Dec 3 2020, 08:45 AM

7,574 posts

Woohoo 1 more week 2 go

QUOTE(DesRed @ Nov 27 2020, 05:25 PM)
I'd still buy this game, but probably at a later date when I plan to upgrade my PC.
Haha 3060Ti out already

4 as low as RM18xx only
DesRed
post Dec 3 2020, 09:57 AM

2,807 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Dec 3 2020, 08:45 AM)
Haha 3060Ti out already

4 as low as RM18xx only
Thanks, but I'm aiming at around the RTX 3070 or 3080 line of cards. laugh.gif

But no hurry to buy one atm. Waiting for the right time and price drops to upgrade my PC in the future once I move to a new house in 2 years time.
sp6068
post Dec 3 2020, 12:01 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,356 posts

Ayam rage SG gets a cheaper rate on steam lol

https://steamdb.info/app/1091500/
Dreadlock13
post Dec 4 2020, 08:58 AM

Casual
463 posts

any reputable Argentinian seller here ?
need to buy this game
mikiejones
post Dec 5 2020, 12:38 PM

47 posts

Singapore is getting it at 8AM December 10th. I believe that's when we are getting it!! WOOHOO!!!! rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
Blinklime
post Dec 8 2020, 06:53 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

i have preloaded. Hype.
pyre
post Dec 9 2020, 07:28 AM

28 posts

Blinklime
post Dec 9 2020, 08:19 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

extended one more day folks

edit- sry i mistake, tot 9/12 launch. silly me.

This post has been edited by Blinklime: Dec 9 2020, 11:03 AM
sleyer
post Dec 9 2020, 10:24 AM

On my way
644 posts

Saw someone share seller shopee selling rm120 only. Legit or not?
yeezy
post Dec 9 2020, 10:27 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(sleyer @ Dec 9 2020, 10:24 AM)
Saw someone share seller shopee selling rm120  only. Legit or not?
check the rating bro. for that price i think seller need ur user id and password to change your region
yeezy
post Dec 9 2020, 10:27 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(Blinklime @ Dec 9 2020, 08:19 AM)
extended one more day folks
sos
Blinklime
post Dec 9 2020, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(yeezy @ Dec 9 2020, 10:27 AM)
sos
my mistake, i initially tot 9 December official.

QUOTE(sleyer @ Dec 9 2020, 10:24 AM)
Saw someone share seller shopee selling rm120  only. Legit or not?
buy from official store lel.

but those seller u mention probably sauce from stolen key vendors. so the risk is there.
sometimes its a pirated copy. lol.

This post has been edited by Blinklime: Dec 9 2020, 11:09 AM
sleyer
post Dec 9 2020, 11:24 AM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(Blinklime @ Dec 9 2020, 11:05 AM)
my mistake, i initially tot 9 December official.
buy from official store lel.

but those seller u mention probably sauce from stolen key vendors. so the risk is there.
sometimes its a pirated copy. lol.
https://shopee.com.my/product/106069196/606...47-1607472266.3
Blinklime
post Dec 9 2020, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(sleyer @ Dec 9 2020, 11:24 AM)