Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cyberpunk 2077, Welcome to Night City, samurai

views

Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 21 2021, 09:00 AM

:hehe:
2,618 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jan 21 2021, 03:50 AM)
What are the chances of you guys triggering the secret ending? The one that needed to wait for 5min for JS to trigger. I tried pun nothing happening.
your V needs to have 70% relationship with Johnny for it to trigger. some people also said 50% also can trigger it, but i cant confirm that as i only tested with 70%.
sp6068
post Jan 21 2021, 05:58 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

QUOTE(Haters_Gonna_H8 @ Jan 21 2021, 09:00 AM)
your V needs to have 70% relationship with Johnny for it to trigger. some people also said 50% also can trigger it, but i cant confirm that as i only tested with 70%.
Yeah I read in reddit also people said without 70% also can. Mine is on 60
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 21 2021, 07:53 PM

2,618 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jan 21 2021, 05:58 PM)
Yeah I read in reddit also people said without 70% also can. Mine is on 60
my 1st V was 60%. cant trigger it. the only way is to redo your dialogues with johnny, especially during the one at his grave.
sp6068
post Jan 21 2021, 08:18 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

QUOTE(Haters_Gonna_H8 @ Jan 21 2021, 07:53 PM)
my 1st V was 60%. cant trigger it. the only way is to redo your dialogues with johnny, especially during the one at his grave.
Well fak
skylinelover
post Jan 21 2021, 10:57 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,384 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jan 13 2021, 06:58 PM)
user posted image

laugh.gif
Cyberpunk is officially a month old!
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif cool2.gif cool2.gif
pyre
post Jan 22 2021, 11:22 AM

28 posts

Collection of 40 LUT's to change the look of your game.
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1093
sp6068
post Jan 23 2021, 06:56 AM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:

Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World

Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI

Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual

Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements

Fixed an issue where completing one of theassaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous

Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific

Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific

Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific

It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific

Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.
Phonzy
post Jan 23 2021, 08:12 PM

Casual
466 posts

is this game easy to learn and play?
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 23 2021, 11:06 PM

2,618 posts

QUOTE(Phonzy @ Jan 23 2021, 08:12 PM)
is this game easy to learn and play?
i would say fairly easy, even on hardest mode.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 24 2021, 07:05 PM

2,618 posts

oo well. after finishing the game for the 5th time, i guess it's better to wait for the DLC.

these 2 are my best Vs. different gameplay, but somehow, i dislike netrunner build. too fussy to ping enemies. i rather just go in and kill all. stealth only when the mission asked for it.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

sp6068
post Jan 24 2021, 08:35 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

QUOTE(Haters_Gonna_H8 @ Jan 24 2021, 07:05 PM)
oo well. after finishing the game for the 5th time, i guess it's better to wait for the DLC.

these 2 are my best Vs. different gameplay, but somehow, i dislike netrunner build. too fussy to ping enemies. i rather just go in and kill all. stealth only when the mission asked for it.

Gila 5 times. And here I am trying to play as slow as possible till all the updates and what not to arrive
slepth
post Jan 24 2021, 09:29 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(Haters_Gonna_H8 @ Jan 24 2021, 07:05 PM)

Here I thought when you get to level 50, you will be wearing some god tier armours. What you got: clubbing dress tongue.gif

Btw, try to play as sneaky type next time. Lots of dialog/banter between the enemy npcs if you didnt agro them. I think all of the them (the dialog) are unique to the mission.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 24 2021, 11:10 PM

2,618 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jan 24 2021, 08:35 PM)
Gila 5 times. And here I am trying to play as slow as possible till all the updates and what not to arrive
the 1st 3 character i did a lot of mistakes in the build and dialogue selections. 4th and 5th is where i get 70% relationship with johnny so i can trigger the dont fear the ripper.

actually, im glad i cleared my 5th V during patch 1.06, as in patch 1.1, you can no longer re-reroll any legendary clothing that u have to pick up.

more info on the unannounced changes they made are explained in here:

QUOTE(slepth @ Jan 24 2021, 09:29 PM)
Here I thought when you get to level 50, you will be wearing some god tier armours. What you got: clubbing dress tongue.gif

Btw, try to play as sneaky type next time. Lots of dialog/banter between the enemy npcs if you didnt agro them. I think all of the them (the dialog) are unique to the mission.
actually that outer dress on the female V is legendary quality with 4 mod slots where i put 4 armadillos. this one cant be crafted, instead i picked it up from a box.

but of course, she also have other fully modded clothing, in this case ninja style. like this:

but i prefer the 1st one as its more feminine for her.

i did actually played stealth as much as i can in my previous runs. but after the 3rd character, i noticed there's no actual advantage of it. so during my 4th and 5th runs, i only played stealth when the mission tagged it as optional. the rest, run in and kill tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Haters_Gonna_H8: Jan 24 2021, 11:24 PM
sp6068
post Jan 24 2021, 11:28 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

I actually wanted to wait for the dlc to arrive....but too long lah. I baru only started my corpo mission. Nomad and Street Kid habis.

So meantime dl hitman 3 to play hehe
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 24 2021, 11:35 PM

2,618 posts

QUOTE(sp6068 @ Jan 24 2021, 11:28 PM)
I actually wanted to wait for the dlc to arrive....but too long lah. I baru only started my corpo mission. Nomad and Street Kid habis.

So meantime dl hitman 3 to play hehe
patch 1.1 is actually kinda sucks. not being able to re-roll clothing is really a bummer. imagine, previously, trying to get an outer body with max 4 slots sometimes takes 10 reloads. now, you are stuck with whatever the game decides to give you. example, you found a legendary inner torso (un-craftable) with 2 slots. even if you reload, you will be stuck with that 2 slots, knowing that inner torso can be max at 4 slots.

so now you're stuck with only being able to get fully slotted clothing from crafted recipes, which are not much to begin with. hence, you're stuck with the clothing that the game lets you craft. and can say bye bye to give some different look to your character tongue.gif
1024kbps
post Jan 25 2021, 12:13 AM

HEIZE IS MY SAVIOR
5,223 posts

Im still playing with netrunner build, it's hard to play but you can mess with enemy by overtake the turret, camera, laptop,
as long as the camera is within your line of sight you hack camera without being present in the hostile area.

if they come look for me i will bring up my widowmaker plus quickhacks again to stall them lol
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Jan 26 2021, 08:37 AM

2,618 posts

the community might have uncovered the reason behind the re-roll issue

This post has been edited by Haters_Gonna_H8: Jan 26 2021, 08:50 AM
sp6068
post Jan 28 2021, 10:33 PM

iSeeWutYouDidThere
1,350 posts

Hotfix 1.11 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

This update addresses two issues that appeared after Patch 1.1:

Item randomization has been restored to the previous state.
The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further.

A bug in Down on the Street quest has been fixed.
It occurred for some players during a holocall with Takemura, when using a save made on version 1.06 with Down on the Street quest in progress at "Wait For Takemura's call" objective. After loading such a save on version 1.1, the holocall would lack dialogue options and block interactions with other NPCs.
1024kbps
post Jan 31 2021, 11:20 AM

HEIZE IS MY SAVIOR
5,223 posts

It looks like the iconic gun can be bought again, but for some only, for example the Dying night, can be rebuy but attribute might be randomized
1024kbps
post Jan 31 2021, 03:57 PM

HEIZE IS MY SAVIOR
5,223 posts

user posted image
your typical day in cp2077

27 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0262sec    0.79    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 02:33 PM