Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
132 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Proton Exora Bold Owners and Fans Thread V2, Calling all owner and future one...

views

leongsem
post Apr 1 2013, 01:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(zakinawi @ Apr 1 2013, 10:34 AM)
manual is not cfe engine.its still cps
sure i know manual is cps

but what i want to know is the rpm is higher or what
zaidi
post Apr 1 2013, 01:34 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(neo1point3 @ Mar 31 2013, 11:45 PM)
Just back from tioman guys smile.gif

Seri Kembangan to Tg. Gemok jetty I speed like around 150+-km/h all the way. It was full tank at the beginning and the low fuel indicator blinking when i reached. Distance traveled 350km. Was in hurry to catch the ferry laugh.gif The rpm meter never below 3500rpm

Today from tg. Gemok jetty to seri kembangan, I maintain speed max at 120km/h. Same distance and same route, my EB only drink 4 bars of fuel.

So my conclusion i think eb drink fuel a lot when cruising at 3000rpm or more
one good way to save fuel is to frequently use the auto-cruise where available. To me this is the biggest advantage for the standard vs premium CFE. I can hit 7-8l/100km for long distance travelling.
wqv_joe
post Apr 1 2013, 01:53 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(calmshot @ Mar 29 2013, 09:21 PM)
Since ur car is new, my suggestion is to continue to service at sc until ur warranty expire. if something happen to ur engine or the most expensive part which is the cvt gearbox (cost u rm20k), just because of rm65 labour change, u have to spend thousand of ringgit to repair those.

Do u know that most of cfe part is expensive such the engine itself that include forge crankshaft, low comp piston, cvt gearbox, turbine, ecu, wiring, sensors, cvt gearbox, did i already said cvt gearbox? What i mean is our cvt gearbox is bloody expensive jo. If u said rm65 for labour charge is expensive, i can say rm20k in ur bill u will die straightly huhu. So u choose, keep on the warranty or just ignore the warranty and save rm65?

Most ppl that dont care about warranty, they already know the consequences, have deep pocket for repair and not even bother the rm65 labour charge. R u prepare for that?

U can use other oil. Just buy any oil that within the specification from shop, and bring to the sc when doing ur service. Some sc wont allow but some ok with that. But there is no actual requirement in thr manual nor service book stated that u have to use petronas or shell oil only.

Just my 2cent, and it is up to u btw.
well, the idea of bringing own EO to SC was not crossing my mind before. care to share which SC can bring own EO so I can continue service at SC without voiding my warranty? Thanks for the heads up calmshot.

P/S: ko kat CSM lg ke? hehe jom tts

This post has been edited by wqv_joe: Apr 1 2013, 01:54 PM
neo1point3
post Apr 1 2013, 02:06 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Apr 1 2013, 01:34 PM)
one good way to save fuel is to frequently use the auto-cruise where available. To me this is the biggest advantage for the standard vs premium CFE. I can hit 7-8l/100km for long distance travelling.
But i travel on one lane road, the other lane for opposite. Need to overtake those big lorry, slow car and take sharp corners, so not advisable.
Uphill overtaking is so easy cool2.gif
In my 1 year of ownership, only use the auto cruise 3 times.
mandrew
post Apr 1 2013, 08:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(mandrew @ Mar 28 2013, 11:35 AM)
Thanks....
The SC have already ordered the part for me as they don't have stock and waiting for the arrival...
Managed to see the part below the Petrol Tank and took Photo also.
The ones with issue are the earlier Batch and is in Green colour and the new Batch comes in a different colour (heard it is Brown). And understand that it doesn't show problems in all the Cars so they are replacing only based on complain from riders..... smile.gif
My ride is showing new problems...
Not sure whether it is also related to the Valve issue...
Encountered something like a bit of jerk as well as a wheel slip like sound when moving slowly after stopping at Traffic light or moving slowly during the traffic jam. Initially I thought something got stuck up in the wheel or like the Wheel came out.... so got out of the Car to check but didn't see any issues.
Took the Car to the SC to check all the Joints and no issue found.
So far encountered about 3 to 4 times....
Informed SC and they suggested to monitor after changing the Valve first.... the Valve will arrive only next week.

dreamKrusher
post Apr 2 2013, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(wqv_joe @ Apr 1 2013, 01:53 PM)
well, the idea of bringing own EO to SC was not crossing my mind before. care to share which SC can bring own EO so I can continue service at SC without voiding my warranty? Thanks for the heads up calmshot.

today i had my first 1k service. no they dont have 10/30w oil. only 10/40w. have to choose either shell or petronas. i go for petronas. feel smooth and lighter. i asked the counter person, u dont have 10/30w, can i bring next time my own engine oil. she said cant. might void warranty on engine + all sorts of crap.

maybe to them their engine oil PETRONAS is original, while the outside market is POTENTIALLY non-original.
at the end, they just want eat you full price for all the service products.

paid rm128.
the eo cost rm110. which lasts only 5k.

i rejected x-1r, mirror anti-rain bla bla2...
useless garbage to me. i dont need extra addictive in my new car. if i need one, i just pump BHP.
now using petronas fuel.

calmshot
post Apr 2 2013, 08:20 AM

My Name Is ...
2,560 posts

QUOTE(wqv_joe @ Apr 1 2013, 01:53 PM)

Cait pijo mu ker. Haha csm lagi liao. Haa jom azwath lol.

Btw sc area equine atau seri kembangan aku tak sure boleh ke tak bawak eo sendiri, maybe kat equine boleh, ni aku nak service lagi 2k aku roger. Dulu aku buat kat seremban boleh bawak eo sendiri.

If they dont want to accept my own eo, i will ask them to show ade black and white stated must use eo from sc only. In the manual only stated use recommended oil 10-30 or higher only.

But one of my friend that drive inspira service at sc bukit puchong, he said bukit puchong sc accept outside eo.

This post has been edited by calmshot: Apr 2 2013, 09:26 AM
jemmi
post Apr 3 2013, 08:53 AM

Casual
485 posts

All SC in my area not accept outside oil.
kelvink78
post Apr 3 2013, 09:40 AM

0 posts

Any EB owners from Ipoh area? I'm also looking for original used (with good condition) Exora 16" sports rims, anyone looking to sell their original EXora 16" sports rims pls pm me? thanks

This post has been edited by kelvink78: Apr 3 2013, 09:45 AM
leongsem
post Apr 3 2013, 09:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(kelvink78 @ Apr 3 2013, 09:40 AM)
Any EB owners from Ipoh area? I'm also looking for original used (with good condition) Exora 16" sports rims, anyone looking to sell their original rims pls pm me? thanks
y don want to get a new one?
kelvink78
post Apr 3 2013, 09:49 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(leongsem @ Apr 3 2013, 09:43 AM)
y don want to get a new one?
Emm.. because it's cheaper and want it to look like original CFE Bold Premium (from the exterior at least). I estimated used 16" Exora rims to be around RM500-RM600. If new 16" rims with nice design, it could cost up to 1k and above.
leongsem
post Apr 3 2013, 01:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,063 posts

QUOTE(kelvink78 @ Apr 3 2013, 09:49 AM)
Emm.. because it's cheaper and want it to look like original CFE Bold Premium (from the exterior at least). I estimated used 16" Exora rims to be around RM500-RM600. If new 16" rims with nice design, it could cost up to 1k and above.
so cheap only meh?

my manual bold is 15inch one
padilopadilan
post Apr 3 2013, 01:34 PM

40 posts

anyone install this on their exora ? http://www.mudah.my/EXORA+side+steel+LED+light-20428263.htm
kelvink78
post Apr 3 2013, 01:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(leongsem @ Apr 3 2013, 01:00 PM)
so cheap only meh?

my manual bold is 15inch one
Price I saw from mudah.my, check this out... http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=6_s&id=227832&sp=1&th=1

yes, CPS is 15"... only new Exora Bold CFE Standard and Premium uses 16"... not sure about Prime.
Correct me if I'm wrong smile.gif

This post has been edited by kelvink78: Apr 3 2013, 02:01 PM
mandrew
post Apr 3 2013, 02:11 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(padilopadilan @ Apr 3 2013, 01:34 PM)
Yes, I'm using this in my current Exora (shifted from my previous CPS).
It's quite nice in the Night.
Noticed that the price now is only RM100 compared to RM240(including installation) what I paid in 2009 at JB Workshop.

Ensure that the Workshop is not using a single connection during fitting.
Each one should go to that Door's push Switch connection so that it will only light up the Door you have opened.

This post has been edited by mandrew: Apr 3 2013, 02:20 PM
neo1point3
post Apr 3 2013, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(padilopadilan @ Apr 3 2013, 01:34 PM)
Wanted to but im not ready to throw my warranty tongue.gif
Now looking the same thing to put in my satria neo, but until now i cant find one, anyone knows where to find for s.neo?

wqv_joe
post Apr 3 2013, 02:37 PM

19 posts

anyone know how to direct the aircond flow to the front windscreen, through the aircond vent near the windscreen? i've been looking for quite sometime but cant quite find it. the aircond adjustment knob only have 3 option which is head only, head and leg and leg only. another knob is for blower and temperature.

my previous persona can do that. but cant find it on my exora
flex3x
post Apr 3 2013, 03:26 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(neo1point3 @ Apr 3 2013, 02:31 PM)
Wanted to but im not ready to throw my warranty tongue.gif
Now looking the same thing to put in my satria neo, but until now i cant find one, anyone knows where to find for s.neo?
i thought it won't void the warranty..isn't it ?
neo1point3
post Apr 3 2013, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
174 posts

QUOTE(wqv_joe @ Apr 3 2013, 02:37 PM)
anyone know how to direct the aircond flow to the front windscreen, through the aircond vent near the windscreen? i've been looking for quite sometime but cant quite find it. the aircond adjustment knob only have 3 option which is head only, head and leg and leg only. another knob is for blower and temperature.

my previous persona can do that. but cant find it on my exora
Thats why la, i dont know why they put the vent there when there's no option for it..lol Proton doh.gif

QUOTE(flex3x @ Apr 3 2013, 03:26 PM)
i thought it won't void the warranty..isn't it ?
electrical warranty i guess sad.gif
wqv_joe
post Apr 3 2013, 04:18 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(neo1point3 @ Apr 3 2013, 04:10 PM)
Thats why la, i dont know why they put the vent there when there's no option for it..lol Proton  doh.gif
so memang tak ada la...sigh.

sometimes during raining day my windscreen become foggy, very hard to see. that why we need the aircond + vent there near the windscreen.
stupid proton.

132 Pages « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0280sec    0.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 PM