Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> puchong prima (280 park homes), puchong prima development

ANNIYAN_X
post Sep 26 2012, 03:16 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

hi i just saw this advertisent for soft launching at puchong prima- 280 park homes.. by the developers of desa idaman, desa impiana.. luks nice and beautiful.. alot new developments goin on there currently espeacily around the big lake... for.e.g Lake side city, m-city, wharf.. 280 park homes some sort of opposite lake, but not lake view like cascadia, just very near to the lake...
any body know about this before...any buyers... but not sure the pricing... i think belum launch also, nx week is soft launch..so just scouting of any infomations here that other dudes have.... biggrin.gif

so many new development around this locations :- taman MAS ...X2... is it booming area from puchong prima/tasek prima and onwards (many empty land and lakes).... towards the D'island--> cuberjaya/putrajaya.... another is towards taman MAS...but taman mas up to the elite highway then industrial already.. anyway back to my intentions of my post:-' any infomations here that other guys/gals have about this, comments, future prediction of this area, gud investment or gud ownstay '... years back puchong prima like got bad reviews, rempits lah and etc..now becoming goood i guess...

here the info form the developer write up:-

We are very proud to announce the arrival of the much-awaited boutique development by Mitrajaya Homes in Puchong Prima. Introducing 280 Parkhomes @ Puchong Prima, this low density development boasts of an exclusive clubhouse of more than 30,000 sq feet including a 10 meter-high water slide, water play area for children and adult pool with hydro gymnasium. Other facilities within the clubhouse are a fully-fitted gymnasium, games room, squash court, function room, cafeteria and a unique Wellness Centre (anti-oxidant rejuvenation therapy).
280 Parkhomes consists of 11 blocks of low-rise duplexes in a 17-acre land with a single entry/exit point for maximum security. All units are enjoying North or South orientation to minimize heat especially during sunset. The whole development will be monitored by CCTV in addition to ample security guards patrolling 24 hours to give a peace of mind for the residents. With about 7 acres of landscaped and recreational area, 280 Parkhomes will be acquiring the Green Building Index (GBI) certification as part of our efforts to spearhead environment-friendly living.
With a total of 280 units ranging from 2,422 sq feet to 4,370 sq feet, these spacious duplexes provide the feel of a double-storey house in a safe and secured environment. Each unit is meticulously designed for maximum usage of space and with functionality in mind. The large window panels in each unit allow more sunlight to penetrate for brighter interiors and enhance air ventilation. The topmost units (Type A3 and B3) would even enjoy additional floor space on the rooftop with an AV room and roof garden.

user posted image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Helius
post Sep 26 2012, 03:18 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Wow... Got water park build inside this project??? So nice...
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Sep 26 2012, 03:53 PM

Enthusiast

Wow.. Really something new...
+Quote Post
brianccg
post Sep 26 2012, 03:56 PM

Regular

Nowadays are all concept selling. But.. do they need a life guard since looks like theme park..haha

Added on September 26, 2012, 4:00 pmBTW, indicative price is RM900K per unit. It is 6 storey building whereas each unit occupy two floor.

This post has been edited by brianccg: Sep 26 2012, 04:00 PM
+Quote Post
rainbowgurl
post Sep 26 2012, 04:02 PM

Getting Started

Price ranging from 800k - 1.5mil.. Not cheap but indeed the 10 meter slide very attractive..

Added on September 26, 2012, 4:03 pmeh.. if i not mistaken, soft launch is this weekend..

This post has been edited by rainbowgurl: Sep 26 2012, 04:03 PM
+Quote Post
KChooz
post Sep 26 2012, 05:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(brianccg @ Sep 26 2012, 03:56 PM)
Nowadays are all concept selling.  But.. do they need a life guard since looks like theme park..haha

Added on September 26, 2012, 4:00 pmBTW, indicative price is RM900K per unit.  It is 6 storey building whereas each unit occupy two floor.
But kinda expensive for this location though. For this price, I would go for landed in Taman Tasik Prima or Taman Putra Prima. Meaning each unit is a duplex unit? Can fight X2 Residence dy. hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Limamila
post Sep 26 2012, 05:44 PM

Getting Started

Nowadays are all concept selling.  But.. do they need a life guard since looks like theme park..haha

Added on September 26, 2012, 4:00 pmBTW, indicative price is RM900K per unit.  It is 6 storey building whereas each unit occupy two floor.
where you get the info from? Is lift available to the highest unit?
+Quote Post
rainbowgurl
post Sep 26 2012, 06:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Limamila @ Sep 26 2012, 05:44 PM)
where you get the info from? Is lift available to the highest unit?
I think the lift can go to second floor.. :>

This post has been edited by rainbowgurl: Sep 26 2012, 06:10 PM
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 26 2012, 08:40 PM

i like hot hot chick

looks tempting but how far from LRT station?
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Sep 27 2012, 09:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(peri peri @ Sep 26 2012, 08:40 PM)
looks tempting but how far from LRT station?
around 1.2km i guess.. ya the soft launch this week... maybe can go check it out.... anyway LRT IOI--PUCHONG PRIMA very slow progress... kinrara very fast...
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 27 2012, 09:32 AM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Sep 27 2012, 09:31 AM)
around 1.2km i guess..  ya the soft launch this week... maybe can go check it out.... anyway LRT IOI--PUCHONG PRIMA very slow progress... kinrara very fast...
maybe soil issue coz big lakes nearby
+Quote Post
rainbowgurl
post Sep 27 2012, 09:42 AM

Getting Started

The concept of this development is good and with all the facilities, it is very attractive.. Hopefully the traffic at that area is ok...
+Quote Post
CKW008
post Sep 27 2012, 09:47 AM

Getting Started

top units with roof garden..

loan enquiries kindly pm me for this project..
+Quote Post
post Sep 27 2012, 11:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Maintenance fees? rclxub.gif

+Quote Post
brianccg
post Sep 27 2012, 11:34 AM

Regular

Think at least RM0.4psf????
+Quote Post
peri peri
post Sep 27 2012, 12:15 PM

i like hot hot chick

QUOTE(brianccg @ Sep 27 2012, 11:34 AM)
Think at least RM0.4psf????
still cheaper than club house membership out there
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Sep 27 2012, 12:36 PM

Enthusiast

So, another BBB project?

+Quote Post
KohSin
post Sep 27 2012, 01:10 PM

On my way

900k 0.0??? if 900k i prefer to buy landed, 2 n 1/3 storey freehold......dun know this yr r last yr the owner wanna sell it at 7xxk, far more cheaper den here.........exact name i cant remember, location macam nearby carefour de.......
+Quote Post
seancorr
post Sep 27 2012, 09:45 PM

Casual

Saw the email they sent to previous customers and being a resident in Puchong Prima...we're facing a growing population here and the morning and evening jam has increased over the last 4 years due to all the recent development.

Crime is also an issue here especially car windows being broken into almost every other week in my area and we have some usual mat rempits here too...sigh. Hope the gov't will build a police station here to help curb the crime rate.
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 27 2012, 11:08 PM

Casual

QUOTE(rainbowgurl @ Sep 26 2012, 04:02 PM)
Price ranging from 800k - 1.5mil.. Not cheap but indeed the 10 meter slide very attractive..

Added on September 26, 2012, 4:03 pmeh.. if i not mistaken, soft launch is this weekend..
Whoah!

800k - 1.5mil ... that is expensive ... the huge park and concept looks not bad, but the pricing really killing ...

+Quote Post
rainbowgurl
post Sep 28 2012, 10:14 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(| KENZO | @ Sep 27 2012, 11:08 PM)
Whoah!

800k - 1.5mil ... that is expensive ... the huge park and concept looks not bad, but the pricing really killing ...
Yeah man.. Indeed the prize is far beyond my reach..
+Quote Post
Limamila
post Sep 28 2012, 01:04 PM

Getting Started

This place next to low cost aprtment, opposite TNB main station and high tension cable, still can sell at 1.5m??
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Sep 28 2012, 03:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Limamila @ Sep 28 2012, 01:04 PM)
This place next to low cost aprtment, opposite TNB main station and high tension cable, still can sell at 1.5m??
that's why... how they decided the price, but i heard it starts for m650k then go until 1.5m kot, only after soft launch can get the pricings..now indicative only
..future this place booming kot.. so thy put future price lah...just like some say that cyberjaya property has been priced using its potential future price...

below is location i grab from google

the red circle is LSC area (lake side city) currently under con

the yellow arrow is the 280 park homes area

the green circle is large vacant land..

the back square is the TNB station

user posted image

these place got alot vacant land..beside&opposite the cascadia townhouses..near tekali also got..but the land got high tension cable... i just wonder really this place got value or what?? investing in this area... landed property/apartment/townhouse..

Added on September 28, 2012, 3:11 pm
QUOTE(seancorr @ Sep 27 2012, 09:45 PM)
Saw the email they sent to previous customers and being a resident in Puchong Prima...we're facing a growing population here and the morning and evening jam has increased over the last 4 years due to all the recent development.

Crime is also an issue here especially car windows being broken into almost every other week in my area and we have some usual mat rempits here too...sigh. Hope the gov't will build a police station here to help curb the crime rate.
yup very jam lah..worse than infront ioi, atleast infrontt ioi it moving jam... here inbetween the 2 roundabouts & the puchong perdana school got 1 access only, all this make jam...so peak time alot jam...no peak time also jam... development property only..other things dont get developed..anyway atleast lrt got.. need more things e.g like police stations...

This post has been edited by ANNIYAN_X: Sep 28 2012, 03:12 PM
+Quote Post
xyyap
post Sep 29 2012, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Sep 26 2012, 03:16 PM)
hi i just saw this advertisent for soft launching at puchong prima- 280 park homes.. by the developers of desa idaman, desa impiana.. luks nice and beautiful.. alot new developments goin on there currently espeacily around the big lake... for.e.g Lake side city, m-city, wharf.. 280 park homes some sort of opposite lake, but not lake view like cascadia, just very near to the lake...
any body know about this before...any buyers... but not sure the pricing...  i think belum launch also, nx week is soft launch..so just scouting of any infomations here that other dudes have.... biggrin.gif

so many new development around this locations :- taman MAS ...X2... is it  booming area from puchong prima/tasek prima and onwards (many empty land and lakes).... towards the D'island--> cuberjaya/putrajaya.... another is towards taman MAS...but taman mas up to the elite highway then industrial already.. anyway back to my intentions of my post:-'  any infomations here that other guys/gals have about this, comments, future prediction of this area, gud investment or gud ownstay '... years back puchong prima like got bad reviews, rempits lah and etc..now becoming goood i guess...

here the info form the developer write up:-
We are very proud to announce the arrival of the much-awaited boutique development by Mitrajaya Homes in Puchong Prima. Introducing 280 Parkhomes @ Puchong Prima, this low density development boasts of an exclusive clubhouse of more than 30,000 sq feet including a 10 meter-high water slide, water play area for children and adult pool with hydro gymnasium. Other facilities within the clubhouse are a fully-fitted gymnasium, games room, squash court, function room, cafeteria and a unique Wellness Centre (anti-oxidant rejuvenation therapy).
280 Parkhomes consists of 11 blocks of low-rise duplexes in a 17-acre land with a single entry/exit point for maximum security. All units are enjoying North or South orientation to minimize heat especially during sunset. The whole development will be monitored by CCTV in addition to ample security guards patrolling 24 hours to give a peace of mind for the residents. With about 7 acres of landscaped and recreational area, 280 Parkhomes will be acquiring the Green Building Index (GBI) certification as part of our efforts to spearhead environment-friendly living.
With a total of 280 units ranging from 2,422 sq feet to 4,370 sq feet, these spacious duplexes provide the feel of a double-storey house in a safe and secured environment. Each unit is meticulously designed for maximum usage of space and with functionality in mind. The large window panels in each unit allow more sunlight to penetrate for brighter interiors and enhance air ventilation. The topmost units (Type A3 and B3) would even enjoy additional floor space on the rooftop with an AV room and roof garden.
user posted image
user posted image
Cyberjaya welcome Puchong rich & upgraders...

I am getting more excited with Cyberjaya, when Puchong launching at such price...

This post has been edited by xyyap: Sep 29 2012, 11:01 AM
+Quote Post
jasontohpuchong
post Sep 29 2012, 01:45 PM

Cascadia townhouse 1700 SF is already RM 530-550K subsale, right? Prices are already high & keep going up even though govt trying to cool down the market.

What about Odora?
+Quote Post
wts6819
post Sep 30 2012, 11:26 AM

Casual

QUOTE(jasontohpuchong @ Sep 29 2012, 01:45 PM)
Cascadia townhouse 1700 SF is already RM 530-550K subsale, right? Prices are already high & keep going up even though govt trying to cool down the market.

What about Odora?
Odora around 350k i think. I bought nearby townhouse also start at 300k liao. so expensive la this place. doh.gif
+Quote Post
mrchipsley
post Sep 30 2012, 11:30 AM

Casual

seems expensive for an area like that. the cost for the theme park has been factored inside already.
+Quote Post
jasontohpuchong
post Sep 30 2012, 02:16 PM

QUOTE(wts6819 @ Sep 30 2012, 11:26 AM)
Odora around 350k i think. I bought nearby townhouse also start at 300k liao. so expensive la this place.  doh.gif
Huh? Are u sure? I just saw the first page of the Odora thread that the launch price was RM399 for the 1800. This was in 2010 mind you

forum.lowyat.net/topic/1682112

This post has been edited by jasontohpuchong: Sep 30 2012, 02:20 PM
+Quote Post
| KENZO |
post Sep 30 2012, 05:16 PM

Casual

QUOTE(rainbowgurl @ Sep 28 2012, 10:14 AM)
Yeah man.. Indeed the prize is far beyond my reach..
Yes, indeed it is far beyond almost every other potential buyers for own stay ...

+Quote Post
wts6819
post Sep 30 2012, 08:01 PM

Casual

QUOTE(jasontohpuchong @ Sep 30 2012, 02:16 PM)
Huh? Are u sure? I just saw the first page of the Odora thread that the launch price was RM399 for the 1800. This was in 2010 mind you

forum.lowyat.net/topic/1682112
ops soli i thought the one build by LBS. blush.gif
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Sep 30 2012, 10:57 PM

On my way

Went to d showroom, it looks more like a lowrise duplex apartment than a townhouse, 800k++, bundle with high tension cable n cheap apartment nearby, maintainance at least 18cents....god bless!

+Quote Post
realproperty
post Oct 23 2012, 03:16 AM

Getting Started

Any news on this project? Have any of you booked a unit yet? I went to the showhouse and quite interested with the concept. But the price is a little more than I can afford (cheapest around 750k after discount) plus the maintenance fee too.
Any advise on other advantage or downside on this project?

Added on November 1, 2012, 2:54 pmAnyone has seen or booked a unit for this 280 park homes? What do you guys think? Really appreciate your comment. My personal view:

- Concept and design is fantastic. In fact this might be the best 'park homes' property type as it is low density with maximum of 6 storeys only. No high or medium rise condo inside.
- Location is ok even though a little bit remote. But with additional access to LDP and LRT puchong prima coming soon (1km away), accessibility shouldnt be a big issue.
- Price IMO is quite high for a leasehold land and the location. But its only RM305 psf (for type B2, the smallest at 2422sf) after discount. Still cheaper than other mega projects nearby such as LSC and The Wharf. What do you guys think?
- Security and surronding : Crime rate is on the rise in Puchong Prima, but this is GnG, so should be very safe right? The downside is that quite many low cost apartments nearby, so the neighborhood scenery is not that good.

Personally I think, this is great for own stay for middle to big size family. But I am not sure whether its good for investment too. How much can the value appreciate? The potential is there as Puchong south is heavily developed and probably mature in 5 years time.

This post has been edited by realproperty: Nov 1 2012, 02:54 PM
+Quote Post
pacarago
post Nov 2 2012, 03:59 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(realproperty @ Oct 23 2012, 03:16 AM)
Any news on this project? Have any of you booked a unit yet? I went to the showhouse and quite interested with the concept. But the price is a little more than I can afford (cheapest around 750k after discount) plus the maintenance fee too.
Any advise on other advantage or downside on this project?

Added on November 1, 2012, 2:54 pmAnyone has seen or booked a unit for this 280 park homes? What do you guys think? Really appreciate your comment. My personal view:

- Concept and design is fantastic. In fact this might be the best 'park homes' property type as it is low density with maximum of 6 storeys only. No high or medium rise condo inside.
- Location is ok even though a little bit remote. But with additional access to LDP and LRT puchong prima coming soon (1km away), accessibility shouldnt be a big issue.
- Price IMO is quite high for a leasehold land and the location. But its only RM305 psf (for type B2, the smallest at 2422sf) after discount. Still cheaper than other mega projects nearby such as LSC and The Wharf. What do you guys think?
- Security and surronding : Crime rate is on the rise in Puchong Prima, but this is GnG, so should be very safe right? The downside is that quite many low cost apartments nearby, so the neighborhood scenery is not that good.

Personally I think, this is great for own stay for middle to big size family. But I am not sure whether its good for investment too. How much can the value appreciate? The potential is there as Puchong south is heavily developed and probably mature in 5 years time.
agreed..+1
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 2 2012, 05:04 PM

Getting Started

Any property guru out there want to comment on this project?

I think this project is not yet heavily promoted. Just a small signboard on the project site. But you still can comment conceptually based on the info in mitrajaya website and this forum.

Appreciate your advice!! Tq........
+Quote Post
Lovely_Girl
post Nov 8 2012, 11:14 PM

I have gone to the show house and project site and I really like the concept and interested into type A2 unit. I am still deciding whether to place a booking or not.

What do you guys see in this project? Any negative side? Agreed with realproperty that surrounding is not on the positive side, but with positive pricing, concept, security and location, its hard to say no to this right?

Appreciate your comments..
+Quote Post
soraya.adam
post Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lovely_Girl @ Nov 8 2012, 11:14 PM)
I have gone to the show house and project site and I really like the concept and interested into type A2 unit. I am still deciding whether to place a booking or not.

What do you guys see in this project? Any negative side? Agreed with realproperty that surrounding is not on the positive side, but with positive pricing, concept, security and location, its hard to say no to this right?

Appreciate your comments..
This one definitely the agent, he he he smile.gif
+Quote Post
Lovely_Girl
post Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM

QUOTE(Apscen @ Sep 30 2012, 10:57 PM)
Went to d showroom, it looks more like a lowrise duplex apartment than a townhouse, 800k++, bundle with high tension cable n cheap apartment nearby, maintainance at least 18cents....god bless!
High tension cable is not that near around 50m to 100m away. Yes there are cheap apartment nearby and lots of undeveloped empty land too (this can be a positive side if more high-end or commercial developments are done here). Maintenance is 20cent psf which I think reasonable for the overall facilities and security (and low density as well, so you don't have to share it with so many people.)

Added on November 8, 2012, 11:22 pm
QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM)
This one definitely the agent, he he he smile.gif
No I am really not an agent.. I am really considering this as both myself and hubby like it for own stay but afraid they are negative sides that we are not aware of.
Maybe you can give some opinions on some new projects nearby or project with the same concept like Odora park homes perhaps?

This post has been edited by Lovely_Girl: Nov 8 2012, 11:22 PM
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Nov 9 2012, 09:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lovely_Girl @ Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM)
High tension cable is not that near around 50m to 100m away. Yes there are cheap apartment nearby and lots of undeveloped empty land too (this can be a positive side if more high-end or commercial developments are done here). Maintenance is 20cent psf which I think reasonable for the overall facilities and security (and low density as well, so you don't have to share it with so many people.)

Added on November 8, 2012, 11:22 pm

No I am really not an agent.. I am really considering this as both myself and hubby like it for own stay but afraid they are negative sides that we are not aware of.
Maybe you can give some opinions on some new projects nearby or project with the same concept like Odora park homes perhaps?
it seems puchong south puchong prima/tasek prima is also considered puchong south... with a big lake near.. alot potential high end developments will take place as u said,some are already start the constructions work(e.g M-city)... , but some land are under high tension cable,..this place can be a mixed residential area..low cost apartments + high end too .... and +with cyberjaya development in the near future, it would compliment this side of puchong south(both compliment eachother)..but thy need to improve the access to puchong prima.. as at peak it will jam alot... it like one way in/out access from puchong perdana interchange... memang jam lah, ldp pun now seems ok... but there is 2 LRT stations nearby 10 & 11, it should ease the traffic congestions.. i read sumwhr there plan for 2 interchange that will bring access into this part area..one is the puchong utama interchange(near shell/petronas)..i think call it maju-jaya inerchange oso.. but it is still in papers ( i think many years ago they talk about this ady, tapi sampai sekarang satu habuk pun takde).. another i think i saw for NAZA TTDI puchong development, another access will link Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP) to Taman Puchong Permata.. and the access route will be built before the Puchong Barat toll plaza.. i think this to cater the TTDI puchong.. the road join the 2nd roundabout,(puchong-permai).. if got easy access in/out.. should nice.. now they use this route avoid paying toll puchong barat.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 9 2012, 03:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Nov 9 2012, 09:47 AM)
it seems puchong south puchong prima/tasek prima is also considered puchong south... with a big lake near.. alot potential high end developments will take place as u said,some are already start the constructions work(e.g M-city)... , but some land are under high tension cable,..this place can be a mixed residential area..low cost apartments + high end too .... and +with cyberjaya development in the near future, it would compliment this side of puchong south(both compliment eachother)..but thy need to improve the access to puchong prima.. as at peak it will jam alot... it like one way in/out access from puchong perdana interchange... memang jam lah, ldp pun now seems ok... but there is 2 LRT stations nearby 10 & 11, it should ease the traffic congestions.. i read sumwhr there plan for 2 interchange that will bring access into this part area..one is the puchong utama interchange(near shell/petronas)..i think call it maju-jaya inerchange oso.. but it is still in papers ( i think many years ago they talk about this ady, tapi sampai sekarang satu habuk pun takde).. another i think i saw for NAZA TTDI puchong development, another access will link Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP) to Taman Puchong Permata.. and the access route will be built before the Puchong Barat toll plaza.. i think this to cater the TTDI puchong.. the road join the 2nd roundabout,(puchong-permai).. if got easy access in/out.. should nice.. now they use this route avoid paying toll puchong barat.
Thanks Anniyan for the detailed analysis.. are you a buyer or agent of 280 park homes?

Agreed with your points... puchong south got a lot of potential but it must be supported by great accessibility as well.. LRT station is a good start, one that will surely prosper the surrounding developments.. Puchong Prima and Tasik Prima could very well be self sustaining city with its own mega-mall, cinema, entertainment and leisure places.. projects nearby such as The Wharf and M-City will be among the first.. even these will attract Cyberjaya and Putrajaya folks..

The only limiting factor now is the access road.. Some people also might be scared of the high tension cable nearby.. A new police station also is a must because the rising crime rate and increasing population around this area..
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Nov 9 2012, 05:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 9 2012, 03:51 PM)
Thanks Anniyan for the detailed analysis.. are you a buyer or agent of 280 park homes?

Agreed with your points... puchong south got a lot of potential but it must be supported by great accessibility as well.. LRT station is a good start, one that will surely prosper the surrounding developments.. Puchong Prima and Tasik Prima could very well be self sustaining city with its own mega-mall, cinema, entertainment and leisure places.. projects nearby such as The Wharf and M-City will be among the first.. even these will attract Cyberjaya and Putrajaya folks..

The only limiting factor now is the access road.. Some people also might be scared of the high tension cable nearby.. A new police station also is a must because the rising crime rate and increasing population around this area..
me not a buyer and not a agent oso..just a observer, like to check out about cool things cool2.gif
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 11 2012, 02:09 AM

Getting Started

Hope some actual buyers can share some light n thought on this project. Wondering why the developer not keen to advertise and promote this project. All I know is they only advertise via newspaper and small sign boards in puchong prima area. I think a lot of units still remain unsold but the project is progressing really well. All phase 1 blocks already up at least on ground floor.
+Quote Post
Neoh1979
post Nov 11 2012, 09:55 AM

Enthusiast

Nothing special except the water features..Somemore
Selling at this crazy price.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 11 2012, 12:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Neoh1979 @ Nov 11 2012, 09:55 AM)
Have you done the psf calculation? For the smallest 2422sf unit, the price is just rm305psf after discount.. With low density and same (if not better) features than other high-end condo nearby (the wharf, aurora, X2), dont you think the price is quite cheap?
+Quote Post
Neoh1979
post Nov 11 2012, 02:25 PM

Enthusiast

No offence, just my opinion.
Almost 800k, I might as well buy zarra bdr Puteri
2 storey smile.gif
Nothing special about the club or lake.
Developer might as well reduce the size and sell
around 600k ++. It sells faster
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 11 2012, 04:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Neoh1979 @ Nov 11 2012, 02:25 PM)
No offence, just my opinion.
Almost 800k, I might as well buy zarra bdr Puteri
2 storey smile.gif
Nothing special about the club or lake.
Developer might as well reduce the size and sell
around 600k ++. It sells faster
Yup, but I think this project is targeted at mid to big size family who appreciate more spaces.. If they make it smaller, then it will compete with other condos nearby who target expats, couple or small size family.
In comparison with other landed 2 storey houses, this got the upper hand in term of security and condo-like facilities. Yes 800k is very expensive, but it has 10% discount + 7% (Bumi) + DIBS + RM10,000 booking fee (refundable if manage to get 90% loan) + tons of panel banks to choose from (Maybank, OUB, HSBC, AmBank, CIMB & Hong Leong).

Personally I like the Duplex Condo concept where you can enjoy the mix of condo and 2 storey house at the same time. But I am still undecided on this one smile.gif.

Thanks for all the opinion.
+Quote Post
Neoh1979
post Nov 11 2012, 09:55 PM

Enthusiast

Desa impiana duplex is very nice. Been to the clubhouse. Very relax n peaceful.

+Quote Post
keongzai79
post Nov 12 2012, 11:43 AM

Please check the estimated maintenance fee before you pay the d/p.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 12 2012, 04:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(keongzai79 @ Nov 12 2012, 11:43 AM)
Please check the estimated maintenance fee before you pay the d/p.
0.20 psf according to SA... Expensive or reasonable?
+Quote Post
lqcevox
post Nov 12 2012, 08:08 PM

Casual

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 12 2012, 04:49 PM)
0.20 psf according to SA... Expensive or reasonable?
I think is reasonable..people afford to buy this type of property should able to pay for the maint fee.
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Nov 21 2012, 04:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 11 2012, 02:09 AM)
Hope some actual buyers can share some light n thought on this project. Wondering why the developer not keen to advertise and promote this project. All I know is they only advertise via newspaper and small sign boards in puchong prima area. I think a lot of units still remain unsold but the project is progressing really well. All phase 1 blocks already up at least on ground floor.
i remember a fren told before the LRT was confirmed, thy already start building & selling desa idaman... but when they heard that LRT is realy cuming.. they slow down the sales/constructions, then wait for the ultimate confirmed news..then hike the price and promote and continue to sell... maybe same concept like this.. now thy just sell parkhomes in lowprofile, as maybe they have other insider news of something that yet to be confirmed.. when that "thing" is confirmed, hike the price.. promote and sell....... got two potential lands big enough for something big.. one the the empty land circled in green..refer pic..

user posted image

and the other land is directly in front of the big water tank at puchong tekali, and also beside the cascadia lake townhouse, and this land is opposite the lake... so anybody here also have a clue?? heheh....
+Quote Post
lqcevox
post Nov 21 2012, 05:16 PM

Casual

The cirle in red is lakeside city aurora by masteron, yellow circle is driving exam centre and black square is power station. Opposite the water tank at puchong tekali is the wharf by bolton there have shopping mall if the 8 lake success the price will boom up
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Nov 21 2012, 05:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lqcevox @ Nov 21 2012, 05:16 PM)
The cirle in red is lakeside city aurora by masteron, yellow circle is driving exam centre and black square is power station. Opposite the water tank at puchong tekali is the wharf by bolton there have shopping mall if the 8 lake success the price will boom up
i mean the large land beside the driving school exam center, it just a big empty plot of land... and things like the wharf already confirmed news.. i thinks all depends on the success of the wharf waterfront + millenia city.. ya if the 8 lake success.. the price will boom all around puchong prima and tasek prima...
+Quote Post
sakura888
post Nov 22 2012, 12:58 AM

Getting Started

the quality for mitrajaya built properties is not good actually. I have a friend who bought desa impiana, it seems they use very cheap things. it's just not worth it, very sincerely saying. when they promote of course everything nice, but after you bought it, then it's different story.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 22 2012, 02:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sakura888 @ Nov 22 2012, 12:58 AM)
the quality for mitrajaya built properties is not good actually. I have a friend who bought desa impiana, it seems they use very cheap things. it's just not worth it, very sincerely saying. when they promote of course everything nice, but after you bought it, then it's different story.
Have you seen the actual show unit of 280 Park Homes yet? The show unit is on the site itself and will be sold as well. From what I have seen, the material does not seem cheap. The timber flooring is of a high quality type and the even the stairs holder is made of tempered glass. Comparing with Desa Impiana might not be apple to apple as Impiana is not a high-end condo. Which mid-end condo is made by high quality materials?

One thing that Mitrajaya differ from many other developers is that they usually employ build-then-sell strategy for their projects including 280 Park Homes. While most developers will immediately start promoting and selling right after getting the advertising permit without any actual development done on site, Mitrajaya built and completed at least the actual show units and soils testing before start promoting and soft-launching. This is of course in line with government aspiration to promote build-then-sell type of property selling and shows that Mitrajaya has solid cash flow.

jm2c...
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Nov 22 2012, 05:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Neoh1979 @ Nov 11 2012, 09:55 AM)
new lands are approved for 2 & 1 autistic schools..do school bring up property price...

"The schools, SJKC Yak Chee (2) and SMJK Katholik (2), and an autistic centre will be located in Taman Tasik Prima"... only land approved.. the Edu ministry belum lagi.

source:- putraprimablog
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 23 2012, 11:08 PM

Getting Started

This is the latest costruction progress of 280 Park Homes... Phase 1 will be completed in Dec 2014 and Phase 2 in Dec 2015 (based on latest estimation by Mitrajaya) :

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
sakura888
post Nov 26 2012, 08:30 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 22 2012, 03:45 AM)
Have you seen the actual show unit of 280 Park Homes yet? The show unit is on the site itself and will be sold as well. From what I have seen, the material does not seem cheap. The timber flooring is of a high quality type and the even the stairs holder is made of tempered glass. Comparing with Desa Impiana might not be apple to apple as Impiana is not a high-end condo. Which mid-end condo is made by high quality materials?

One thing that Mitrajaya differ from many other developers is that they usually employ build-then-sell strategy for their projects including 280 Park Homes. While most developers will immediately start promoting and selling right after getting the advertising permit without any actual development done on site, Mitrajaya built and completed at least the actual show units and soils testing before start promoting and soft-launching. This is of course in line with government aspiration to promote build-then-sell type of property selling and shows that Mitrajaya has solid cash flow.

jm2c...
so, are you saying it is ok to use cheap materials for mid-end condo ?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 26 2012, 09:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sakura888 @ Nov 26 2012, 08:30 PM)
so, are you saying it is ok to use cheap materials for mid-end condo ?
Not ok definitely but thats what ppl usually got for what they pay. My current home also is a mid-end condo, priced around 200k back in 2008 (asking price now around 400k). Material used I think is far from high-end but the owners dont complain about it.
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 04:58 PM

On my way

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:00 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:01 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:02 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:03 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:04 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:05 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:06 PM

On my way

+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 28 2012, 05:07 PM

On my way

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Dec 1 2012, 11:05 PM

Getting Started

Thanks for the pics Yuna.. Nice!!

Added on December 10, 2012, 8:39 pmI heard the unit price has increased a little and there were many coming to the show house yesterday. Anyone can confirm this?

This post has been edited by realproperty: Dec 10 2012, 08:39 PM
+Quote Post
5w4tch
post Jan 5 2013, 01:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Dec 1 2012, 11:05 PM)
Thanks for the pics Yuna.. Nice!!

Added on December 10, 2012, 8:39 pmI heard the unit price has increased a little and there were many coming to the show house yesterday. Anyone can confirm this?
Any updates?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 14 2013, 10:36 PM

Getting Started

Phase 1 is starting to sells fast every week and price will keep increasing. Soon phase 2 will be launched. Book your unit now!!
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 14 2013, 11:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 14 2013, 10:36 PM)
Phase 1 is starting to sells fast every week and price will keep increasing. Soon phase 2 will be launched. Book your unit now!!
How much is the price now?

Btw, nice pictures from yunalesca.

+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Jan 14 2013, 11:58 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

Phase 2 will hit 1 million and above lo ?!
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 15 2013, 12:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Jan 14 2013, 11:58 PM)
Phase 2 will hit 1 million and above lo ?!
If above RM 1mil, it is very tough lah, but based on concept and low density, I still see young families with kids might prefer this modern lifestyle. But the maintenance would be killing since it is 2,422 sf onwards.

+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Jan 15 2013, 09:04 AM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

current price is more than 900K for smallest built up... And 10% rebate on downpayment...

Those wish to upgrade from young family still able to purchase since almost zero downpayment yet they can upgrade their living style...

From the posted photo, looks the workmanship quite satisfied and progressing well..

Im just bit unsure about "theme park" concept for clubhouse and maintenance part...
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 16 2013, 12:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 14 2013, 11:52 PM)
How much is the price now?

Btw, nice pictures from yunalesca.
Price has been up 5%. Cheapest unit (2422sf) price has increased from RM892,800 to RM939,800.
I think the price will maintain until all Phase 1 sold out.

Phase 2 probably they will add another 5% or they slash the 10% early bird discount to 5%.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 16 2013, 12:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 15 2013, 12:30 AM)
If above RM 1mil, it is very tough lah, but based on concept and low density, I still see young families with kids might prefer this modern lifestyle. But the maintenance would be killing since it is 2,422 sf onwards.
Yup.. agreed.. my main concern is the maintenance fee as well. 0.20 psf means to pay RM484.40 every month (for 2422sf unit).
Has there been any project that managed to 'decrease' the maintenance fee after JMB took over from management?

I think most complaints will come from bigger size units as their maintenance fee are much more 'killing'.. what do you think?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 16 2013, 12:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Jan 15 2013, 09:04 AM)
current price is more than 900K for smallest built up... And 10% rebate on downpayment...

Those wish to upgrade from young family still able to purchase since almost zero downpayment yet they can upgrade their living style...

From the posted photo, looks the workmanship quite satisfied and progressing well..

Im just bit unsure about "theme park" concept for clubhouse and maintenance part...
Workmanship is top notch. Trust me, I have been to the show units (both furnished and the empty ones). Its hard to find sub 400psf project with this concept, location and workmanship.

The real concern is the high maintenance fee of 0.20 psf. Its logical though since its low density GnG concept, with theme park and huge landscape garden. Probably 0.20 may not be sufficient.

Since the entry requirement is very easy (considering zero down-payment based on 10% discount), young families will be very tempted to buy. But they need to think ahead of the maintenance fee as well.

+Quote Post
ginvin
post Jan 16 2013, 03:43 PM

Casual

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 16 2013, 12:32 PM)
Price has been up 5%. Cheapest unit (2422sf) price has increased from RM892,800 to RM939,800.
I think the price will maintain until all Phase 1 sold out.

Phase 2 probably they will add another 5% or they slash the 10% early bird discount to 5%.
wow, the price compare to the lake side townhouse (bolton project nearby) selling 600k to 800k, which is better bet?
+Quote Post
zachozoi
post Jan 16 2013, 05:23 PM

u come at the king, u best not miss

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Nov 28 2012, 08:06 AM)
nice finishing rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 16 2013, 05:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 16 2013, 12:46 PM)
Workmanship is top notch. Trust me, I have been to the show units (both furnished and the empty ones). Its hard to find sub 400psf project with this concept, location and workmanship.

The real concern is the high maintenance fee of 0.20 psf. Its logical though since its low density GnG concept, with theme park and huge landscape garden. Probably 0.20 may not be sufficient.

Since the entry requirement is very easy (considering zero down-payment based on 10% discount), young families will be very tempted to buy. But they need to think ahead of the maintenance fee as well.
With the selling concept and clubhouse they offering, marketing the product as parkhome rather than low rise duplex condo, i think RM 0.20 maintenance fee psf is quite decent and fair. Yes, with the low density they having, I might see RM 0.20 psf not even sufficient if they would like to take the maintenance seriously.

Its not a good objective to reduce the monthly maintenance fee once the JMB is formed. It could rundown the clubhouse and its facilities.

The parkhomes concept and showhouse quality is tempted as RM 400 psf consider as a decent buy compare to Condo with space of over 2,400 sf. But no doubt, the absolute price point is not low.

The low dp is ideal for home buyers but with 10% discount to offer those young families for zero entry is absolute a mistake. It might be good for one but not for overall picture. I rather they jack down the price with lower discount, gives higher room of appreciation by maintaining the quality of purchasers based on their wealth of entry form.

+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 16 2013, 05:37 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ginvin @ Jan 16 2013, 03:43 PM)
wow, the price compare to the lake side townhouse (bolton project nearby) selling 600k to 800k, which is better bet?
Both projects are quite different:

Bolton The Wharf
- High Density High Rise with Service Apartments facilities.
- Smaller size (lower than 2000sf).
- Mixed developments with Commercial, Offices and Shopping malls.
- Nearer to lake and happening places.

280 Park Homes
- Low Density Low Rise Duplex Condo (only 6 floors) with theme park facilities.
- Bigger size (minimum 2422sf).
- Totally residentials developments.
- Nearer to LRT station (~1.5KM).

So depends on buyer's requirement which is better bet.

+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 16 2013, 05:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ginvin @ Jan 16 2013, 03:43 PM)
The difference of both are one is townhouse and another as parkhome.

Franckly speaking, I much prefer parkhome concept rather than townhouse esp the car park foyer got to break into 2 foyers.

Probably I was driven by the concept of Desa Parkcity parkhomes and garden condos.

+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 17 2013, 12:58 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 16 2013, 05:39 PM)
The difference of both are one is townhouse and another as parkhome.

Franckly speaking, I much prefer parkhome concept rather than townhouse esp the car park foyer got to break into 2 foyers.

Probably I was driven by the concept of Desa Parkcity parkhomes and garden condos.
Agreed.. we can see in the price difference too.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 27 2013, 10:52 PM

Getting Started

Hi all, i have deposited for this project and heard that my loan is also approved recently. Now i'm waiting to sign the LO together with the S&P.

How about you guys?? Anything to share here??
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 28 2013, 04:49 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 27 2013, 10:52 PM)
Hi all, i have deposited for this project and heard that my loan is also approved recently. Now i'm waiting to sign the LO together with the S&P.

How about you guys?? Anything to share here??
Which block did you book sinkuro? What type and size? And what bank did you choose?
Lets build a great neighborhood in 280 Park Homes smile.gif
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 29 2013, 12:43 AM

Getting Started

I booked block H and just the most smallest size.
U have a unit there as well? Niceeeee...
I have not hearing from any of my banks (Am, HL, UoB...)
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 29 2013, 01:32 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 29 2013, 12:43 AM)
I booked block H and just the most smallest size.
U have a unit there as well? Niceeeee...
I have not hearing from any of my banks (Am, HL, UoB...)
Yup.. booked 1 unit block F (smallest also tongue.gif).. bank is RHB.. quite good rate.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 29 2013, 11:03 PM

Getting Started

Hmmm... RHB?? No one from RHB approaches me... Too bad. Got lock-in period? What rate is good rate? Hehe...

U signed the SnP?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 30 2013, 12:43 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 29 2013, 11:03 PM)
Hmmm... RHB?? No one from RHB approaches me... Too bad. Got lock-in period? What rate is good rate? Hehe...

U signed the SnP?
No lock in, maximum tenure, 90% margin and BFR-2.5% rate. I think not many bank can offer this.

Yup already signed S&P.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 31 2013, 01:27 AM

Getting Started

wow wow wow......
Really an amazing deal. If this is my offer, i will sign fast fast tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 31 2013, 01:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 30 2013, 12:43 AM)
No lock in, maximum tenure, 90% margin and BFR-2.5% rate. I think not many bank can offer this.

Yup already signed S&P.
Faster sign. The best rates in the town.

+Quote Post
ceveori
post Jan 31 2013, 02:08 AM

BB

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 31 2013, 01:49 AM)
Faster sign. The best rates in the town.
Bro, BFR is higher than BLR... still consider best rates? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Jan 31 2013, 02:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(ceveori @ Jan 31 2013, 02:08 AM)
Bro, BFR is higher than BLR... still consider best rates?  hmm.gif
It was Islamic package, so they dont call it BLR but BFR.

I thought RHB Bank BFR is same rate as BLR? Not?

+Quote Post
realproperty
post Feb 1 2013, 12:07 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 31 2013, 02:11 AM)
It was Islamic package, so they dont call it BLR but BFR.

I thought RHB Bank BFR is same rate as BLR? Not?
At this moment, BFR and BLR is the same which is 6.6.
Maybe will differ in the future I dont know. Technically it should differ as islamic banking has its own economic benchmarking. Since in malaysia, islamic banks (or bank negara) doesnt have this yet, they will follow BLR value.

jm2c
+Quote Post
Lazybumm
post Mar 7 2013, 11:24 PM

Casual

I just put the deposit for block H corner ground unit with 2 balconies. The 3000 sq ft smile.gif
+Quote Post
Lazybumm
post Mar 7 2013, 11:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 30 2013, 12:43 AM)

Yup already signed S&P.
Bro,

Can give me the contact for RHB? HSBC offered me -2.45 only.

Thanks!
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 10 2013, 03:28 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lazybumm @ Mar 7 2013, 11:24 PM)
I just put the deposit for block H corner ground unit with 2 balconies. The 3000 sq ft smile.gif
Congrats.. lets hope the project goes well and complete in time...
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Mar 27 2013, 01:34 PM

Hi guys.. nice to meet you all. Can call me Kenny Liew. Sales Agent for this 280 Park Homes. smile.gif Mind me join this forum?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 29 2013, 12:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Ken118 @ Mar 27 2013, 01:34 PM)
Hi guys.. nice to meet you all. Can call me Kenny Liew. Sales Agent for this 280 Park Homes. smile.gif Mind me join this forum?
Surely Kenny.. can you update the sale status of 280 park homes?
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Apr 1 2013, 03:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 9 2012, 03:51 PM)

the access for puchong prima..the new one is from persiaran prima utama--> pass thru millenia city--> join puchong utama (jalan utama) then--> persiaran utama --> puchong utama 2 ldp interchange.... i think like this...i wrong also can.... so from new LDP interchange that goin to be built in puchong utama/maju jaya (now in tender stage) will follow the above path, in reverse

PU/MJ LDP interchange,to PU then cut through m-city then join persiaran prima utama. currently persiaran prima utama is a quite big 2 lane road with a death end at the m-city side, from there u can the currently being built m-city contruction almost seems directly opposite the death end road which eventualyl will be developed as above if the project success lor.. so got 2 access puchong perdana ldp interchange to puchong prima or from puchong utama ldp interchange to puchong prima...
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Apr 1 2013, 03:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Apr 1 2013, 03:08 PM)
the access for puchong prima..the new one is from persiaran prima utama--> pass thru millenia city--> join puchong utama (jalan utama) then--> persiaran utama --> puchong utama 2 ldp interchange.... i think like this...i wrong also can.... so from new LDP interchange  that goin to be built in puchong utama/maju jaya (now in tender stage)  will follow the above path, in reverse

PU/MJ LDP interchange,to PU then cut through m-city then join persiaran prima utama.  currently persiaran prima utama is a quite big 2 lane road with a death end at the m-city side, from there u can the currently being built m-city contruction almost seems directly opposite the death end road which eventualyl will be developed as above if the project success lor.. so got 2 access puchong perdana ldp interchange to puchong prima or from puchong utama ldp interchange to puchong prima...
i agak-agak should be like this lah the access road..betul kah salah saya pun tak tau...tembak sahaja with some info i read here and there
user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
Ken118
post Apr 2 2013, 05:28 PM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Mar 29 2013, 12:02 AM)
Surely Kenny.. can you update the sale status of 280 park homes?
Hi, phase one is selling fast.. More than 70% are sold up to date. Standard unit size such as 2422 & 2529 sq ft are almost sold out... 2529 sq ft only left one unit up to date smile.gif

By the way, my contact number 0125366903 or can email me at ken118@hotmail.my

Can contact me if u need info on the project. wink.gif
+Quote Post
woolei
post Apr 4 2013, 04:08 AM

On my way

The theme park concept really supprise me, do post us the photo after build up,reslly interesting.

Anyway when is it complete?i think can rent out for home stay too since gt theme park.
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Apr 5 2013, 05:38 PM

QUOTE(woolei @ Apr 4 2013, 04:08 AM)
The theme park concept really supprise me, do post us the photo after build up,reslly interesting.

Anyway when is it complete?i think can rent out for home stay too since gt theme park.
Hi, target completion on end of next year for phase 1. The theme park clubhouse is expect to complete by end of this year rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
dynarats
post Apr 6 2013, 01:10 PM

Just booked blok L near to clubhouse.. waiting to submit loan to bankers.
+Quote Post
dynarats
post Apr 6 2013, 01:19 PM

I love the low density with 3 car park. The themepark also very nice.. my kids is growing. They will love it! The only killing is the maintenance fees.. up to 500 monthly. But i think it still reasonable consider to the low density & the clubhouse facilities. I think its good for investment too.. can make money on weekend too by renting room or whole unit for anyone who want to relax and having nice weekend just like staying on a resort. So, What you think??
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Apr 6 2013, 04:54 PM

QUOTE(dynarats @ Apr 6 2013, 01:19 PM)
I love the low density with 3 car park. The themepark also very nice.. my kids is growing. They will love it! The only killing is the maintenance fees.. up to 500 monthly. But i think it still reasonable consider to the low density & the clubhouse facilities. I think its good for investment too.. can make money on weekend too by renting room or whole unit for anyone who want to relax and having nice weekend just like staying on a resort. So, What you think??
Hi, i am kenny. Every project got their own unique selling point. Whereas for this project, the unique points are
1: park homes concept- lush greenery.. Using 7acres out of total 17 acres land for landscapes.
2: exclusivity- low density with only 280 units available.

Hence, i think if u afford to pay for thE maintanence, u r buying a product with multiple features inside the project smile.gif
My two cents.
Thanks
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Apr 25 2013, 06:25 PM

Bump!! Lately so silent here... wink.gif
+Quote Post
woolei
post Apr 25 2013, 09:20 PM

On my way

ehh, is it same as desa idaman? inside got a small sunway lagoon too.
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Apr 26 2013, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Too bad the location of this condo is not good. The road around the area is in very bad shape. Traffic during working days is also terrible. I can imagine when the LRT station is complete, the road will be even more jam.

Positive side is the built of the condo is very beautiful. The small sunway lagoon is a plus too. If this is for own stay, is still a good buy. Downside is leasehold property.
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Apr 28 2013, 08:56 AM

QUOTE(woolei @ Apr 25 2013, 09:20 PM)
ehh, is it same as desa idaman? inside got a small sunway lagoon too.
Hi, its same developer... But 280 is exclusive high end project with low density and it is park homes concept.. Can call me if u want to know more.. Kenny 0125366903 wink.gif

+Quote Post
realproperty
post Apr 29 2013, 11:15 AM

Getting Started

Try to look from the bright side. When the LRT is completed, more and more people will travel via LRT instead of car especially go and back from work. Furthermore, many new access roads are being planned particularly via the LDP directly into Millenium City and pass through Puchong Prima.

So my view is that, the traffic will either improve or maintain as it is now. At least, you have an option of LRT if driving is too much of a hassle. The distance of this duplex condo is around 1.5KM from the station, so its not too near that will cause illegal parking or noise problem.

jm2c

QUOTE(sonerin @ Apr 26 2013, 02:00 PM)
Too bad the location of this condo is not good. The road around the area is in very bad shape. Traffic during working days is also terrible. I can imagine when the LRT station is complete, the road will be even more jam.

Positive side is the built of the condo is very beautiful. The small sunway lagoon is a plus too. If this is for own stay, is still a good buy. Downside is leasehold property.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jun 3 2013, 11:41 AM

Getting Started

hi.. I've get back my booking fee but with a minus of RM10 from the total.
Now i just wait for my S&P and also the whole project to be completed biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jun 5 2013, 12:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jun 3 2013, 11:41 AM)
hi.. I've get back my booking fee but with a minus of RM10 from the total.
Now i just wait for my S&P and also the whole project to be completed biggrin.gif
Great news... lets hope the project completes on time...
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jun 6 2013, 09:43 AM

Getting Started

Developer sends monthly project progress, very professional smile.gif
And from the report, everything looks good. Need to find a day and go there visit again.

BTW, I have not received my S&P. Any idea why??
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jun 6 2013, 11:08 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jun 6 2013, 09:43 AM)
Developer sends monthly project progress, very professional smile.gif
And from the report, everything looks good. Need to find a day and go there visit again.

BTW, I have not received my S&P. Any idea why??
I pick up the S&P myself at Mitrajaya Office in Puchong Prima as it is very heavy with hard cover. Maybe thats why they dont send by pos.. better come to Mitrajaya office to collect.

+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jun 7 2013, 04:11 PM

Getting Started

I see.. I have contacted the lawyer and she said already passed to office and they will personally call me, but till no still not receive call. Maybe tomorrow I can personally go to their office.

Thanks bro smile.gif
+Quote Post
puer22
post Jul 5 2013, 11:17 AM

i think will be free shuttle from 280 park homes to the new LRT station later on.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jul 8 2013, 07:14 PM

Getting Started

Izit? Where u got the news?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 8 2013, 10:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jul 8 2013, 07:14 PM)
I think its obvious the bus will go through there. Always I see a bus or two are parking there...
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jul 9 2013, 10:51 AM

Getting Started

Hmmm... then a good news biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Jul 10 2013, 05:12 PM

haha.. plus point for the properties
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 11 2013, 10:43 AM

Getting Started

Anyone know sales update for this project? Have they opened phase 2 for sale? tq
+Quote Post
Ken118
post Jul 16 2013, 01:38 PM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jul 11 2013, 10:43 AM)
Anyone know sales update for this project? Have they opened phase 2 for sale? tq
HI,

as i know so far, phase 2 not yet open for sales. smile.gif
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jul 19 2013, 10:18 AM

Getting Started

Monthly progress report from developer is a good practise.
All other developers should follow this too..
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 19 2013, 11:31 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jul 19 2013, 10:18 AM)
Monthly progress report from developer is a good practise.
All other developers should follow this too..
Agreed.. it shows that developer really commit to their deadline and will give peace of mind to the buyers and potential buyers too.

But this month they haven't send update yet right? I haven't received yet for July progress..
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jul 19 2013, 03:46 PM

Getting Started

Yup, July issue still not receive. But we still have 1/2 month smile.gif
+Quote Post
puer22
post Jul 22 2013, 12:14 PM

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jul 8 2013, 07:14 PM)
from the agent selling 280 park avenue. actually it is a private shuttle for park home tenant/owner.
anyway guys does the price for this property will gonna be high boom after the completion? will sign the snp tomorrow btw ... for the smallest unit... rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 22 2013, 12:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(puer22 @ Jul 22 2013, 12:14 PM)
from the agent selling 280 park avenue. actually it is a private shuttle for park home tenant/owner.
anyway guys does the price for this property will gonna be high boom after the completion? will sign the snp  tomorrow btw ... for the smallest unit... rolleyes.gif
Private shuttle? Seriously? never heard SA told me of this... perfect but sounds like too good to be true..

I dunno price gonna be boom or not.. as I buy for my own stay..
+Quote Post
puer22
post Jul 22 2013, 12:59 PM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jul 22 2013, 12:44 PM)
Private shuttle? Seriously? never heard SA told me of this... perfect but sounds like too good to be true..

I dunno price gonna be boom or not.. as I buy for my own stay..
hopefully the agent tell the truth la at that time... hehe...private shuttle just to commute to the new LRT station.
asked the SA yesterday..around 80% sold for the 1st phase.. as for 2nd phase will increase 6% from current price which is around rm40k - rm60k depending on the unit/price.

This post has been edited by puer22: Jul 22 2013, 01:00 PM
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 23 2013, 01:57 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(puer22 @ Jul 22 2013, 12:59 PM)
hopefully the agent tell the truth la at that time... hehe...private shuttle just to commute to the new LRT station.
asked the SA yesterday..around 80% sold for the 1st phase.. as for 2nd phase will increase 6% from current price which is around rm40k - rm60k depending on the unit/price.
Anyone else can confirm the private shuttle to LRT station? Haven't heard such service for any other project.. so a little bit sceptical.. smile.gif
But its extremely great if its true.. smile.gif

+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 02:17 AM

On my way

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jul 23 2013, 01:57 AM)
Anyone else can confirm the private shuttle to LRT station? Haven't heard such service for any other project.. so a little bit sceptical.. smile.gif
But its extremely great if its true.. smile.gif
Y luxury apartment need shuttle service to lrt? blink.gif

Do you guy need lrt?
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 02:22 AM

On my way

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Apr 1 2013, 03:17 PM)
i agak-agak should be like this lah the access road..betul kah salah saya pun tak tau...tembak sahaja with some info i read here and there
user posted image

user posted image

Wah...the access road like that? blink.gif
Vista millennium people will rclxub.gif as so as those apartment n flat.

What i see from the millnnium city master plan is they dont have the road to perdana, just rely on the round about only.

Any source you referring to?
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 02:33 AM

On my way

QUOTE(lqcevox @ Nov 21 2012, 05:16 PM)
Hi, may i know what is 8 lake?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 23 2013, 10:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Jul 23 2013, 02:17 AM)
Y luxury apartment need shuttle service to lrt? blink.gif

Do you guy need lrt?
Luxury or not, LRT is the best public transportation from home to work that Malaysia have right now.
You think only low cost flat ppl use LRT? In Japan almost everybody use LRT regardless of class.. no one likes to drive in traffic jam.. rite?
In HK, most high end condo provide bus shuttle to the nearest LRT/MRT station... Lets welcome this new lifestyle into Malaysia since LRT and MRT are coming up... less cars on the road, less traffic jam, less pollution and less head-ace... hehe...
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 23 2013, 10:50 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Jul 23 2013, 02:33 AM)
Hi, may i know what is 8 lake?
I think he meant Lake Edge.. not Lake 8.. correct me if I am wrong...
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Jul 23 2013, 02:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Jul 23 2013, 02:22 AM)
Wah...the access road like that?  blink.gif
Vista millennium people will  rclxub.gif as so as those apartment n flat.

What i see from the millnnium city master plan is they dont have the road to perdana, just rely on the round about only.

Any source you referring to?
I refer this picture

user posted image

and also this info:-

user posted image

and as u can see the Hilton sitting on 2 access only for now, 1 from from the puchong perdana roundabout and one more is at Jalan prima utama @ puchong prima which currently is death end. and M-city said there will direct access to millennia city...so this access should be from the puchong utama interchange... there also must jalan keluar mah...the jalan masuk/keluar from puchong perdana roundabout is so small..and there is another unused road, masuk/keluar from prima utama which can make better traffic flow...I guess so.....correct or not I dono...I agak jer...

so from LPD puchong utama (direct access) join to prima utama and perdana.

if u see form google map...it seems logical... and then the smk puchong perdana got access road problem(one way in and out)...and it jam during peak hours at 6pm... all this must solve mah rite... thst hw I assume the road should be like this kot.... mpsj solve the school problem by joining prima utama to the road tht leads to the perdana roundabout and m-city sametime got better access in and out.

This post has been edited by ANNIYAN_X: Jul 23 2013, 02:29 PM
+Quote Post
mignon88
post Jul 23 2013, 02:33 PM

Any new access road to this project?
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jul 23 2013, 05:34 PM

Getting Started

Just received the progress update email from developer rclxms.gif
Go check it out
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 23 2013, 05:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mignon88 @ Jul 23 2013, 02:33 PM)
Any new access road to this project?
Refer what anniyan just posted.. That is the new access road ..
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 10:49 PM

On my way

QUOTE(ANNIYAN_X @ Jul 23 2013, 02:25 PM)
I refer this picture.......
thank Anni, impressive reply ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 10:50 PM

On my way

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jul 23 2013, 10:48 AM)
Luxury or not, LRT is the best public transportation from home to work that Malaysia have right now.
You think only low cost flat ppl use LRT? In Japan almost everybody use LRT regardless of class.. no one likes to drive in traffic jam.. rite?
In HK, most high end condo provide bus shuttle to the nearest LRT/MRT station... Lets welcome this new lifestyle into Malaysia since LRT and MRT are coming up... less cars on the road, less traffic jam, less pollution and less head-ace... hehe...
erm... so low density, just wonder who will using that services laugh.gif
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 23 2013, 10:59 PM

On my way

add on:

what is see from millennium city is this

user posted image

i been looking to vista millennium and vistaria for few month, whether to grab a subsales there.

so what i kinda worry how true is the road that draw by Anni will be implement (the road in between the school and vista millennium, the longang there that connect millennium city with puchong perdana)

it will make vista millennium a further drop as it become super noise and pollute.

This post has been edited by woolei: Jul 23 2013, 11:01 PM
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jul 24 2013, 01:28 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Jul 23 2013, 10:50 PM)
erm... so low density, just wonder who will using that services  laugh.gif
I for one surely to use that service if they provide. Anyhow, LRT will most probably be my main mean of transportation to work in the future (whether there is private shuttle or not). I am just sick of traffic jam..
+Quote Post
woolei
post Jul 24 2013, 06:41 PM

On my way

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jul 24 2013, 01:28 AM)
I for one surely to use that service if they provide. Anyhow, LRT will most probably be my main mean of transportation to work in the future (whether there is private shuttle or not). I am just sick of traffic jam..
rclxms.gif at 2018 most of the LRT/MRT will be complete, go everywhere also can.

+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Sep 5 2013, 05:59 PM

Getting Started

Workers working on Block J
user posted image

Another view of the construction from the lake side, they are so beautiful drool.gif
user posted image

280 Park Homes quite near to the flat, but they are totally different class thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
user posted image

+Quote Post
dansonmin
post Sep 6 2013, 12:24 AM

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Sep 5 2013, 05:59 PM)
user posted image

Another view of the construction from the lake side, they are so beautiful  drool.gif
user posted image

280 Park Homes quite near to the flat, but they are totally different class  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
user posted image

R u agent?u walked around putra prima yesterday?
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Sep 6 2013, 11:19 AM

Getting Started

I'm not an agent.
I'm just feeling a lil bit free yesterday and I'm just staying near Saujana Puchong biggrin.gif
Go out look look see see if anything update lately at my area..
+Quote Post
puer22
post Sep 6 2013, 05:02 PM

user posted image

Another view of the construction from the lake side, they are so beautiful  drool.gif
user posted image

280 Park Homes quite near to the flat, but they are totally different class  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
user posted image

wow! tq for the updated pic thumbup.gif ... the place is so nice & lovely.... thumbup.gif rclxms.gif
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Sep 6 2013, 05:30 PM

Getting Started

Yes, indeed. Especially looking at the work progress as well as the fine details of the construction makes me feel relief biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
dansonmin
post Sep 13 2013, 03:03 PM

QUOTE(puer22 @ Sep 6 2013, 05:02 PM)
wow! tq for the updated pic thumbup.gif ... the place is so nice & lovely.... thumbup.gif  rclxms.gif
but the nearby place arounded by flat sad.gif
+Quote Post
puer22
post Sep 13 2013, 03:34 PM

QUOTE(dansonmin @ Sep 13 2013, 03:03 PM)
but the nearby place arounded by flat  sad.gif
Its ok since it is well guarded and gated. the compound of park homes gonna looks so cozy and comfortable if really follow the layout plan... nod.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Sep 16 2013, 10:18 PM

Getting Started

Is the show unit for top level ready yet? Want to see what its like to have entertainment deck on top level.. hehe..
+Quote Post
woolei
post Oct 8 2013, 08:51 PM

On my way

user posted image

The unit most nearer to the flat will have a very bad appreciation.... it just opposite to the flat within 100m-200m.

mean while you drinking red wine,eating lamb steak, enjoy york cooling king air condition, listen to mozart.

But they only afford to drink ribena, eating ayam burger ramlee, enjoy stand fan, listen to Radio. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Nov 14 2013, 02:21 PM

Getting Started

Went to the site last week with a friend of mine.
Once my car reached and there were few sales person coming out from the sales office wanted to sale us.

I'm wondering is this a good sign or a bad sign blink.gif
+Quote Post
etseleste
post Nov 16 2013, 05:09 PM

Getting Started

has the 2nd phase launched already? if not when? first phase gonna complete next year.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 26 2013, 11:55 AM

Getting Started

I think 2nd phase not launched yet... any new pictures of the progress?
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Nov 27 2013, 01:27 PM

Getting Started

Hmm.. If the phase 1 completed, they will ask us to take key while phase 2 not yet ready??
Just curious because by then, we will need to start paying installment already..
Please advise on this @_@
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Nov 28 2013, 01:29 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Nov 27 2013, 01:27 PM)
Hmm.. If the phase 1 completed, they will ask us to take key while phase 2 not yet ready??
Just curious because by then, we will need to start paying installment already..
Please advise on this @_@
Yes we will get the key and can move in while Phase 2 is in progress. Estimated VP for Phase 1 is Dec 2014.
This has been confirmed by Mitrajaya (Mr Henry).

As you can see, Phase 1 and 2 are separated left and right. There should be no issue to VP Phase 1 while Phase 2 is still under construction. The only minor setback is some facilities like basketball court which is located around Phase 2 area might not be available yet to Phase 1 owners.

Developer for sure want to hurry VP and not delay as most owners opted for DIBS scheme. Otherwise they will have to bear the progressive interest.

Latest progress picture has been emailed by Mr Henry. Open your email and check them out!!
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Nov 28 2013, 04:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Nov 28 2013, 01:29 AM)
Yes we will get the key and can move in while Phase 2 is in progress. Estimated VP for Phase 1 is Dec 2014.
This has been confirmed by Mitrajaya (Mr Henry).

As you can see, Phase 1 and 2 are separated left and right. There should be no issue to VP Phase 1 while Phase 2 is still under construction. The only minor setback is some facilities like basketball court which is located around Phase 2 area might not be available yet to Phase 1 owners.

Developer for sure want to hurry VP and not delay as most owners opted for DIBS scheme. Otherwise they will have to bear the progressive interest.

Latest progress picture has been emailed by Mr Henry. Open your email and check them out!!
I buy the unit for investment purpose. So so soon can I start selling my unit?
+Quote Post
McFD2R
post Nov 28 2013, 05:08 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Oct 8 2013, 08:51 PM)
The unit most nearer to the flat will have a very bad appreciation.... it just opposite to the flat within 100m-200m.

mean while you drinking red wine,eating lamb steak, enjoy york cooling king air condition, listen to mozart.

But they only afford to drink ribena, eating ayam burger ramlee, enjoy stand fan, listen to Radio.  ohmy.gif
If you've been to low cost flats before, you will note that there are many who has airconds, astro beyonds & unifi. And some of their cars are better than those living in mid-range condos. 280 Park Homes isn't high end to make such a comparison. It's above the mid-range only.

Lower appreciation is probably something I can agree on.
+Quote Post
woolei
post Dec 5 2013, 08:13 PM

On my way

QUOTE(McFD2R @ Nov 28 2013, 05:08 PM)
If you've been to low cost flats before, you will note that there are many who has airconds, astro beyonds & unifi. And some of their cars are better than those living in mid-range condos. 280 Park Homes isn't high end to make such a comparison. It's above the mid-range only.

Lower appreciation is probably something I can agree on.
nod.gif ya, it true that now alot of flat got expensive car. surprise that people who stay landed only got myvi and old proton car.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Dec 5 2013, 09:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(woolei @ Dec 5 2013, 08:13 PM)
nod.gif  ya, it true that now alot of flat got expensive car. surprise that people who stay landed only got myvi and old proton car.
I guess it depends on people lifestyle and preferences.. and also financial trade off.. if money are spent more on cars, where got money to spend on house? and vice versa...
+Quote Post
diamond.99
post Jan 8 2014, 09:33 PM

Received call from MJ office today,regarding my unit.They said have some mistakes on our unit structure design.Something like differ from the original floor plan we signed.My unit are from block J.They need us urgently to their office to sign something.Too bad i'm outstation.Any owner here received call from them regards this matter?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 9 2014, 08:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(diamond.99 @ Jan 8 2014, 09:33 PM)
Received call from MJ office today,regarding my unit.They said have some mistakes on our unit structure design.Something like differ from the original floor plan we signed.My unit are from block J.They need us urgently to their office to sign something.Too bad i'm outstation.Any owner here received call from them regards this matter?
Yeah I received it too yesterday. I kept asking what exactly are the changes, but they kept insisting that we come over so that they can explain in person. I smell something fishy here although they said everything inside our SNP remains intact. I also find it hard to come over as quite busy with daily works at office.

Hope anyone that able to come over to Mitrajaya office can explain what exactly is going on...

Tq.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 22 2014, 12:06 PM

Getting Started

Heard that they are now launching phase 2 of the project?
Anyone aware and got news on this?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 23 2014, 10:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 22 2014, 12:06 PM)
Heard that they are now launching phase 2 of the project?
Anyone aware and got news on this?
Not sure about Phase 2. But I received email saying that the 3 floor unit already completed its show house.
Plan to go to site this Saturday to have a look as well as ask them about the 'changes' that need our signature.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 23 2014, 10:56 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 23 2014, 10:52 AM)
Not sure about Phase 2. But I received email saying that the 3 floor unit already completed its show house.
Plan to go to site this Saturday to have a look as well as ask them about the 'changes' that need our signature.
Hmm.. 3 floor unit? Triplex is that what it call? Haha..
I do not receive any call from Mitrajaya asking about the changes, is this applies to all buyers or just part of us?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 23 2014, 11:17 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 23 2014, 10:56 AM)
Hmm.. 3 floor unit? Triplex is that what it call? Haha..
I do not receive any call from Mitrajaya asking about the changes, is this applies to all buyers or just part of us?
I think affected to certain units only.. maybe certain type only.. not sure.. they won't say details over the phone..
I will find out this Saturday..
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 24 2014, 09:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 23 2014, 11:17 AM)
I think affected to certain units only.. maybe certain type only.. not sure.. they won't say details over the phone..
I will find out this Saturday..
Yes, please find out and let us know here. Thanks notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
puer22
post Jan 24 2014, 10:54 AM

i think not all unit are effected. mine is the smallest unit and didnt receive any call from them.
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Jan 24 2014, 12:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!

3 floors unit is a nice house to stay.
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 24 2014, 02:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sonerin @ Jan 24 2014, 12:52 PM)
3 floors unit is a nice house to stay.
That must be more than 1.5mil drool.gif
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Jan 24 2014, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!

After discount is like 1.1 mil +
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 25 2014, 12:58 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(puer22 @ Jan 24 2014, 10:54 AM)
i think not all unit are effected. mine is the smallest unit and didnt receive any call from them.
Mine smallest unit too... got the call.. so maybe not due to the size.. perhaps location..
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 27 2014, 11:15 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 25 2014, 12:58 AM)
Mine smallest unit too... got the call.. so maybe not due to the size.. perhaps location..
Which block are u??
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 27 2014, 12:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 27 2014, 11:15 AM)
Which block are u??
Block F..

I went to the site on Saturday. Actually the changes are the difference between Mitrajaya 'original' proposal as per submitted to MPSJ with the one in the S&P and brochure.
Everything within the S&P is not affected. I think all the changes are positive ones and does not reduce the values of the property.

Will get the screenshot of the agreement and post here soon.

Anyone else have met Mitrajaya regarding the changes?

Btw, the show house of the Triplex unit is beyond awesome... congrats to owners that bought it. You can actually see the lake from top floor and the view is magnificent.

+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 27 2014, 03:00 PM

Getting Started

Triplex is the new 2nd phase ??
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 27 2014, 03:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 27 2014, 03:00 PM)
Triplex is the new 2nd phase ??
Nope.. Tripex is the top floor unit (2.5 floors)... Type A3.. 4370 sqft.
The one with entertainment deck on the top..
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 27 2014, 04:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 27 2014, 03:13 PM)
Nope.. Tripex is the top floor unit (2.5 floors)... Type A3.. 4370 sqft.
The one with entertainment deck on the top..
Oh, I see..
So how about phase 2? Any news on the phase 2 yet ??
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Jan 27 2014, 06:23 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sinkuro @ Jan 27 2014, 04:55 PM)
Oh, I see..
So how about phase 2? Any news on the phase 2 yet ??
Phase 2 already started develop for 2 Blocks. SA said will launch soon..
+Quote Post
wanchenghuat
post Jan 27 2014, 10:18 PM

Casual

27.01.2014 photo update..

was driving by this area just now..

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
jdxvj
post Jan 28 2014, 08:53 AM

Im on Block G (2960sqf), they have not called me yet for any amendmends... by the way, I notice there is small signage of 280 Park Homes at the round about showing direction to show house. Guess the launching is on going... any idea of the current price compare to the phase1?
+Quote Post
sinkuro
post Jan 28 2014, 10:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 27 2014, 06:23 PM)
Phase 2 already started develop for 2 Blocks. SA said will launch soon..
Ya, I drove by last weekend and saw the building. That's why curious when they are going to launch it.
Wanna know what is the new price range drool.gif
+Quote Post
joefrezzo
post Feb 26 2014, 05:33 PM

Indeed very high end houses.. sweet... but I still prefer landed property.
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 1 2014, 05:31 PM

It seems that all 2400/2500 sq ft units in Phase 1 have been sold. What is the unique selling proposition? Anyone bought for own stay?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 2 2014, 07:44 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeonology @ Mar 1 2014, 05:31 PM)
It seems that all 2400/2500 sq ft units in Phase 1 have been sold. What is the unique selling proposition? Anyone bought for own stay?
Me bought for own stay.. unique selling point is the unit is Duplex Condo in low floor & low density GnG with theme park facilities. Its not landed, but its pretty damn close. With only RM300++ psf, where are you gonna get this price with this concept elsewhere? As for location, yes its quite deep, but LRT is coming 1KM away and matured Puchong Prima town for 1-2 minutes drive. I have no complaint on that.

Its not perfect, but it will suit my family..
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 2 2014, 10:04 AM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Mar 2 2014, 07:44 AM)
Me bought for own stay.. unique selling point is the unit is Duplex Condo in low floor & low density GnG with theme park facilities. Its not landed, but its pretty damn close. With only RM300++ psf, where are you gonna get this price with this concept elsewhere? As for location, yes its quite deep, but LRT is coming 1KM away and matured Puchong Prima town for 1-2 minutes drive. I have no complaint on that.

Its not perfect, but it will suit my family..
I also bought for own stay - ground floor 2529 sq ft. I hope there are not many speculators in this project and we can build a great neighbourhood.

Do you plan to install grilles? Other than the guard house, there is no other access control to the units, car park or lifts. My unit, being on the ground floor (although technically it is the 1st floor), is even more exposed via the balcony and private garden.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 2 2014, 07:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeonology @ Mar 2 2014, 10:04 AM)
I also bought for own stay - ground floor 2529 sq ft. I hope there are not many speculators in this project and we can build a great neighbourhood.

Do you plan to install grilles? Other than the guard house, there is no other access control to the units, car park or lifts. My unit, being on the ground floor (although technically it is the 1st floor), is even more exposed via the balcony and private garden.
Not sure yet.. but I think grill for front door is a must.. even we gave gated and guarded environment...
+Quote Post
karpkarpkarp
post Mar 2 2014, 07:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wanchenghuat @ Jan 27 2014, 10:18 PM)
27.01.2014 photo update..

was driving by this area just now..

user posted image

user posted image
wah. looks good. thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 3 2014, 08:42 PM

QUOTE(karpkarpkarp @ Mar 2 2014, 07:50 PM)
wah. looks good. thumbup.gif
No doubt it looks nice from this angle. View from the sky garden of triplex is even nicer. Go on-site to see for yourself. It is not perfect though.
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 13 2014, 07:46 PM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Jan 9 2014, 08:06 AM)
Yeah I received it too yesterday. I kept asking what exactly are the changes, but they kept insisting that we come over so that they can explain in person. I smell something fishy here although they said everything inside our SNP remains intact. I also find it hard to come over as quite busy with daily works at office.

Hope anyone that able to come over to Mitrajaya office can explain what exactly is going on...

Tq.
What are the changes?
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 22 2014, 09:55 AM

Anyone on the non-DIBS package?
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 23 2014, 10:43 AM

VP expected Oct this year?
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 27 2014, 03:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeonology @ Mar 13 2014, 07:46 PM)
What are the changes?
Actually the changes are from their 'original' proposal submitted to the authority. A few items like window size, balcony.. etc are different from original proposal and the final one. The one we agreed inside S&P is the final one so actually nothing to be worried about. Just go there and sign. Its just requirement from majlis perbandaran.
+Quote Post
realproperty
post Mar 27 2014, 03:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(aeonology @ Mar 23 2014, 10:43 AM)
VP expected Oct this year?
I am on non-DIBS package and yes SA told me VP expected to be October 2014 (yes, this year).. Phase 1 will not wait Phase 2 to be completed in order to VP.

Hopefully this will materialised as we are paying progressive interest every month now... the sooner the VP the better.. smile.gif

This post has been edited by realproperty: Mar 27 2014, 03:46 PM
+Quote Post
jdxvj
post Mar 28 2014, 03:31 PM

QUOTE(realproperty @ Mar 27 2014, 03:46 PM)
I am on non-DIBS package and yes SA told me VP expected to be October 2014 (yes, this year).. Phase 1 will not wait Phase 2 to be completed in order to VP.

Hopefully this will materialised as we are paying progressive interest every month now... the sooner the VP the better.. smile.gif
True... The sooner the better... I'm on non-DIBS package as well.
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 28 2014, 09:25 PM

Great to meet future neighbours here!
+Quote Post
ANNIYAN_X
post Mar 29 2014, 10:51 AM

Getting Started

user posted image

from the wharf forum:- seems the new interchange to tasek prima/puchong prima/m-city
groundworks are goin on at the locations...it seems they are cary on micropiling works
+Quote Post
aeonology
post Mar 29 2014, 10:08 PM

This is good news. It looks like soil study is in progress.

Any news about the stretch near M-City to Puchong Prima area? I find it a hassle to travel around the lake passing through Puchong Perdana just to get to Maju Foodcourt.
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2244sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:57 AM