Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> puchong prima (280 park homes), puchong prima development

views

Lovely_Girl
post Nov 8 2012, 11:14 PM

4 posts

I have gone to the show house and project site and I really like the concept and interested into type A2 unit. I am still deciding whether to place a booking or not.

What do you guys see in this project? Any negative side? Agreed with realproperty that surrounding is not on the positive side, but with positive pricing, concept, security and location, its hard to say no to this right?

Appreciate your comments..
Lovely_Girl
post Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(Apscen @ Sep 30 2012, 10:57 PM)
Went to d showroom, it looks more like a lowrise duplex apartment than a townhouse, 800k++, bundle with high tension cable n cheap apartment nearby, maintainance at least 18cents....god bless!
High tension cable is not that near around 50m to 100m away. Yes there are cheap apartment nearby and lots of undeveloped empty land too (this can be a positive side if more high-end or commercial developments are done here). Maintenance is 20cent psf which I think reasonable for the overall facilities and security (and low density as well, so you don't have to share it with so many people.)

Added on November 8, 2012, 11:22 pm
QUOTE(soraya.adam @ Nov 8 2012, 11:18 PM)
This one definitely the agent, he he he smile.gif
No I am really not an agent.. I am really considering this as both myself and hubby like it for own stay but afraid they are negative sides that we are not aware of.
Maybe you can give some opinions on some new projects nearby or project with the same concept like Odora park homes perhaps?

This post has been edited by Lovely_Girl: Nov 8 2012, 11:22 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0269sec    0.36    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:51 AM