Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 16 Sierra by IOI properties

jamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi Guys,

Just wan some opinion on what you all think about this development. According to some people, this land area is one of the highest in Serdang.

But the house price i think is about 600k.... quite expensive..
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 10:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM)
Hi Guys,

Just wan some opinion on what you all think about this development. According to some people, this land area is one of the highest in Serdang.

It's a new and concept development down of the south part of Puchong. More nearer to serdang, dengkul and cyberjaya/putrajaya.

Agree that the development is quite nice but given that bad location, I rank it not even worth RM 600k to buy. It was as seclusive as Klang area.

Few of my friend bought at RM 400k plus and just move in less than 6 months. Now they trying to move out.

+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 10:54 AM

Regular

IOI is selling their new launches at sky price
Especially the new lyden really not worth

It is not convenien there right now, some more isleasehold, will not be surprise pple actually moving out

I think driving in n out sure very headache especially to kl to work
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 10:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yoki @ Feb 7 2012, 10:54 AM)
IOI is selling their new launches at sky price
Especially the new lyden really not worth

It is not convenien there right now, some more isleasehold, will not be surprise pple actually moving out

I think driving in n out sure very headache especially to kl to work
The price my friend bought 2 years ago were quite ok. Bcz they bought with discount price.

But, both of them work in OUG and Kuchai Lama. Dunno what road they use. Minimum 1 and half hour to reach work place.

+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 11:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 7 2012, 10:58 AM)
The price my friend bought 2 years ago were quite ok. Bcz they bought with discount price.

But, both of them work in OUG and Kuchai Lama. Dunno what road they use. Minimum 1 and half hour to reach work place.
But if you are working in Cyberjaya.... this looks like a good location if you compare to the property price which Cyberjaya is launching now.... looks jam when going in the housing.... wonder if they have other access road....

I think this development is the best in comparison to its surrounding such as D'alpinia.... what you guys think?
+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 11:05 AM

Regular

i think depends on where is your work place

if it drive to KL very inconvenient when peak hours, of course if work in Kajang, Puchong, or Cyberjaya, another story la

pros and cons, but i think most pple work in KL la, more opportunity
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM

Casual

I nearly bought one, but cannot get bank valuation for the price, even at RM635k...if u coming from Sunway have to pay double toll, RM1.60 x 2=RM3.20...design looks odd, quality, i saw many units car porch yellowish stains underneath, and the steel theyy used for the small balcony really low quality...saw black people moving in, and beware, those units behind the sales office, some just behind the TNB substation, many unaware as hidden by hoarding at the back..
+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 7 2012, 11:15 AM

Regular

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM)
I nearly bought one, but cannot get bank valuation for the price, even at RM635k...if u coming from Sunway have to pay double toll, RM1.60 x 2=RM3.20...design looks odd, quality, i saw many units car porch yellowish stains underneath, and the steel theyy used for the small balcony really low quality...saw black people moving in, and beware, those units behind the sales office, some just behind the TNB substation, many unaware as hidden by hoarding at the back..
so fast already got black pple, no good lar, why wana rent to these pple, do they migrate from puchong?
how big is the TNB substation? i miss this 'gem' out too

16 sierra got college nearby? if they flock puchong still understand, cos got few college there, i.e Binary....

This post has been edited by yoki: Feb 7 2012, 11:17 AM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(yoki @ Feb 7 2012, 11:05 AM)
i think depends on where is your work place

if it drive to KL very inconvenient when peak hours, of course if work in Kajang, Puchong, or Cyberjaya, another story la

pros and cons, but i think most pple work in KL la, more opportunity
Yupp, agree. Depends where you work and which place you feel home.

With that price, it is on par with Kemuning Indah and Damai Residences and Alam Impian by both I&P and NAZA TTDI.

I stay in USJ, and i always looking forward to those in USJ and it's surrounding but definitely not South Puchong till Cyberjaya/Putrajaya.

Anyway, most people work in KL, but more than 60% of people here work in KL/PJ/Damansara/ShahAlam which if travel from 16 Sierra, i doubt it is too far ...

But depends on individual ...

Added on February 7, 2012, 11:19 am
QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 11:12 AM)
Hmm, i agree that RM 635k is hardly get any bank valuation too ...

But too bad is, black people is moving in ...

Nowadays, there are so many blackies ... wondering what happen to Malaysia ...

This post has been edited by Chris Chew: Feb 7 2012, 11:19 AM
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 11:37 AM

Casual

Yep, i was quite taken by surprise, as the houses just newly completed and hand over key, i was checking out the place and saw this black couple looks like some students already moving their things inside from Vios...wonder what our gomen is doing, everyday try to con us by claiming crime rates down by how many percent blablabla...and another surprise was, after a few months , many units still for sale, co pared to Kemuning Utama Indah Residence 2, which are the same prices but easily get valuation, i tink many investors for Sierra 16...but for beautyy and peaceful surrounding i wou,d choose Alam Impian, at the moment lack of shophouses and also have to pay 60sen tol if coming from Kemuning side...For Kemuning Utama I dah Residences, theres Giant hypermarket and new shophpuses, but theres big empty land at the entrances, so if they build condo next time also pening....

Added on February 7, 2012, 11:39 amThe TNB is those small type like small pondok but would u want to live so close just behind your house?? Agreed that Lyden way wayt overpriced

This post has been edited by brother love: Feb 7 2012, 11:39 AM
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 7 2012, 01:20 PM

On my way

Well, if you bought it at 400k+ 2 years ago...i gess, that's pretty decent and to a certain extend valuable.

Location is very subjective so, i wont comment on this.

There are a couple of things which i like about this 16 Sierra. Together with D'alpina, it is quite a big development. So this is a plus point if you are hoping for better price increase.

Secondly, the houses there are decent compare with the neighbour taman putra permai. This is more organized.

There are 2 connecting highways. Traveling to KL is not that far actually via MEX. Also depend on which part of KL though.
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(spydermind @ Feb 7 2012, 01:20 PM)
Well, if you bought it at 400k+ 2 years ago...i gess, that's pretty decent and to a certain extend valuable.

Location is very subjective so, i wont comment on this.

There are a couple of things which i like about this 16 Sierra. Together with D'alpina, it is quite a big development. So this is a plus point if you are hoping for better price increase.

Secondly, the houses there are decent compare with the neighbour taman putra permai. This is more organized.

There are 2 connecting highways. Traveling to KL is not that far actually via MEX. Also depend on which part of KL though.
yes.. and also the current launching is only small portion of S16. the are more phases to go. and the usual practise, price get steeper from phase to phase..
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 7 2012, 02:00 PM)
yes.. and also the current launching is only small portion of S16. the are more phases to go. and the usual practise, price get steeper from phase to phase..
The question is how much higher the developer can continue to jack up the price until the majority interested buyers cant afford anymore and out of their reach?? Lyden is already crazily priced....how much higher can the prices go?? I think Kinrara 8 or 9 is pushing the max limits...

Added on February 7, 2012, 2:20 pmRemeber most of our salary remains the same...

This post has been edited by brother love: Feb 7 2012, 02:20 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM)
The question is how much higher the developer can continue to jack up the price until the majority interested buyers cant afford anymore and out of their reach?? Lyden is already crazily priced....how much higher can the prices go?? I think Kinrara 8 or 9 is pushing the max limits...

Added on February 7, 2012, 2:20 pmRemeber most of our salary remains the same...
in future, landed are occupied by majority rich ppl..
there are ppl who squeeze out maximum to get homeloan. not to mention, there are plenty young millionaires in the making..
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 7 2012, 02:46 PM

Casual

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 7 2012, 02:22 PM)
in future, landed are occupied by majority rich ppl..
there are ppl who squeeze out maximum to get homeloan. not to mention, there are plenty young millionaires in the making..
U mean young bankrupts hehe....

Unfortunately we r not living in the US...here in Malaysia, even if u came out with another Facebook billion dollar idea, it would most probably be stolen by gomen u presented to, and if u too successful, the gomen willl takeober yur company, look at many Chinese banks, Sp Setia, Manhattan Fish Market etc...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 03:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM)

agreed.

It was due to, with that price, we can have quite a lot alternatives now.

Even current phase might be best buys, next phase would not gonna be cheap, if next phases all struggle to sell, the current phases would have hardly increase much further.

Depends on individual. I love landed, but seriously nvr consider 16S or lyden.
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 7 2012, 04:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 7 2012, 03:21 PM)
agreed.

It was due to, with that price, we can have quite a lot alternatives now.

Even current phase might be best buys, next phase would not gonna be cheap, if next phases all struggle to sell, the current phases would have hardly increase much further.

Depends on individual. I love landed, but seriously nvr consider 16S or lyden.
Yea... They have also palns for a condomium and bungalow... maybe they are targetting at the UNI students and hte rich businessman in sri kembangan......it looks like this sierra 16 is the only "high class" area in sri kembangan with gated facilities....

Also...if cyberjaya is succcessful in their offices.... this area might benefit...from rental.
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 7 2012, 07:01 PM

On my way

About the price increase over phases, yes, i agree that now it is kind of hard for that kind of steep appreciation. Firstly, the price there are not low or started low (2 years ago, 400k+ is also not that cheap), then the neighbouring township is quite developed (seri kembangan, Bukit Puchong, etc.

Well, in Seri Kembang area, there are a few project like Sunway Eastwood which is targeted mid to high end market.
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 07:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 7 2012, 10:37 AM)
Hi Guys,

Sierra 8 Bumi Lot open to public at RM670,800. Still left 30++ units.
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:46 PM)
U mean young bankrupts hehe....

Unfortunately we r not living in the US...here in Malaysia, even if u came out with another Facebook billion dollar idea, it would most probably be stolen by gomen u presented to, and if u too successful, the gomen willl takeober yur company, look at many Chinese banks, Sp Setia, Manhattan Fish Market etc...
i wouldnt want to under estimate the capability of young chap. ioi does not offer low entry cost and dibs.. these are not "speculator friendly" products

other development selling high price with heavy discount and dibs are more likely bought by speculators, good luck to those.
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 7 2012, 09:35 PM

Getting Started

The concept of 16Sierra is good (like eco park) & with a chinese international school in future, but the bad things is lease hold & the price freaking expensive.

Well I have no regret to own it, laugh.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 10:45 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 09:35 PM)
The concept of 16Sierra is good (like eco park) & with a chinese international school in future, but the bad things is lease hold & the price freaking expensive.

Well I have no regret to own it,  laugh.gif  icon_rolleyes.gif
You owned townhouse or Sierra 8 Double storey?
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 7 2012, 10:53 PM

Getting Started

Townhouse.
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 10:59 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 10:53 PM)
Townhouse.
What do you like about 16 Sierra Townhouse?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 11:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 10:53 PM)
Townhouse.
is a good buy considering persqft price..

this place need some time to boom..
+Quote Post
dragon_lee
post Feb 7 2012, 11:09 PM

~Think Different~

visited lyden and Odora...

+ point- nice modern design , big build up

- point- leasehold and quite pricey

just my 2 cents
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 7 2012, 11:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(slackinux @ Feb 7 2012, 10:59 PM)
What do you like about 16 Sierra Townhouse?
Only cost me est. RM2XX per sqft for upper unit which is 2200sqft, but compare with condominium is consider cheap & good environment greenery. rclxms.gif

Added on February 7, 2012, 11:13 pm
QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 11:09 PM)
Only cost me est. RM2XX per sqft for upper unit which is 2200sqft, but compare with condominium is consider cheap & good environment greenery. rclxms.gif
Compare with condominium nowadays.

+Private clubhouse.
+Future Chinese international school.
+Near to Giant & Jusco, future ioi city mall, golf club at ioi Palm Resort.
+Access a lot highway to Damansara, KL via Mex through Bukit Jalil... icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by Dangerous: Feb 7 2012, 11:13 PM
+Quote Post
felixwang
post Feb 7 2012, 11:24 PM

On my way

+Private clubhouse.
+Access a lot highway to Damansara, KL via Mex through Bukit Jalil... icon_idea.gif
I used to live within a 5km radius from Sierra 16 for more than 2 years. I would say unless you are working within the neighbourhood, otherwise it is very far off the city centre. As both my wife and work in KL, we used to take MEX to work ot avoid traffic jam. We figure out not only money is wasted on both toll and petrol, but time too!

Sold my house in December, 2010 and bought a place in Cheras!
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 7 2012, 11:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!

+Private clubhouse.
Good quote and good buy if for townhouse is only RM 2XX per sq feet given the DSTH is cost >RM600k ...

+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 11:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(felixwang @ Feb 7 2012, 11:24 PM)
I used to live within a 5km radius from Sierra 16 for more than 2 years. I would say unless you are working within the neighbourhood, otherwise it is very far off the city centre. As both my wife and work in KL, we used to take MEX to work ot avoid traffic jam. We figure out not only money is wasted on both toll and petrol, but time too!

Where did you stay previously?
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 7 2012, 11:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(felixwang @ Feb 7 2012, 11:24 PM)

Now I'm staying in Cheras TMN Midah which is more near to KL, but dislike heavy traffic, since I need to work in Shah Alam, but you can park your car at Bukit Jalil & take train to KL.
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 7 2012, 11:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 11:42 PM)
Now I'm staying in Cheras TMN Midah which is more near to KL, but dislike heavy traffic, since I need to work in Shah Alam, but you can park your car at Bukit Jalil & take train to KL.
why park at Bukit Jalil ? Why not park at Putrajaya Sentral and take the ERL to go to KL ? I know ERL is more expensive than LRT. Although is more expensive but save time on traffic and save petrol.
+Quote Post
felixwang
post Feb 8 2012, 10:28 AM

On my way

What a coincident, I am also staying in Taman Midah! It is much nearer to my office in Bangsar!
+Quote Post
gsc3883
post Feb 8 2012, 07:18 PM

Getting Started

Just went to 16 Sierra yesterday , I like the place very much . What a huge and wonderful development by IOI . the townhouse is nice with modern design and good quality but expensive Lo. Hope can save money to buy the subsale smile.gif haha
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 8 2012, 07:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(felixwang @ Feb 8 2012, 10:28 AM)
What a coincident, I am also staying in Taman Midah! It is much nearer to my office in Bangsar!
This morning I drive from Bukit Puchong to nearby bangsar area, went out from home 8.40am and reach 9.15am, 35mins onli, via MEX and NPE. Quite ok mah. If Nusaputra maybe 30mins can reach lo tongue.gif ....
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 8 2012, 08:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 8 2012, 07:39 PM)
This morning I drive from Bukit Puchong to nearby bangsar area, went out from home 8.40am and reach 9.15am, 35mins onli, via MEX and NPE. Quite ok mah. If Nusaputra maybe 30mins can reach lo  tongue.gif ....
Sure boh? I think you drive "Lampukini" sport car correct? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 8 2012, 08:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Feb 8 2012, 08:03 PM)
Sure boh? I think you drive "Lampukini" sport car correct? biggrin.gif
Sure sure ... Tarak tipu punya, just drive 90km/h at MEX but lucky enuf NPE no jam ... u know what i drive right ... Local potong ... tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 8 2012, 10:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 8 2012, 07:39 PM)
This morning I drive from Bukit Puchong to nearby bangsar area, went out from home 8.40am and reach 9.15am, 35mins onli, via MEX and NPE. Quite ok mah. If Nusaputra maybe 30mins can reach lo  tongue.gif ....
haha.. rclxms.gif
But need to pay RM2.50 for Mex + RM1.60 for NPE = RM4.10X2 = RM8.20.
What to do Malaysia Boleh mad.gif
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 8 2012, 10:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 8 2012, 10:41 PM)
haha.. rclxms.gif
8.2 x 20 working days = 164 ... Still ok lo since cannot afford the property close to city centre. rclxub.gif eat less to reduce weight lo.
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 8 2012, 10:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 8 2012, 10:41 PM)
haha.. rclxms.gif
I dont mind paying as long as dont get stuck in JAM for hours.... time is money man..... i think setia ecopark is using the same concept.... although very far...but if use toll very fast can reach
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 9 2012, 12:09 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 8 2012, 10:51 PM)
I dont mind paying as long as dont get stuck in JAM for hours.... time is money man..... i think setia ecopark is using the same concept.... although very far...but if use toll very fast can reach
Yes, but my intention is Malaysia Boleh!!! doh.gif
+Quote Post
gsc3883
post Feb 9 2012, 09:49 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 8 2012, 10:51 PM)
Agree , the concept is same like Mont Kiara or even Kota Kemuning many highway nearby . Same like Desa park city , if you wanna go One U or Sunway Giza also need to get through all the toll first .For me I will choose to pay to save time and get more faster smile.gif
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 9 2012, 05:56 PM

Regular

I guess that's the issue. Many use the reason of location being closer to their work area for buying a property. But are we certain to be working in a company for the rest of our lives? Most people in their 30's would probably be job hopping. Like you said, you & your wife work in KL. But now, you have to go Shah Alam.

I just only bought Lyden a week ago. Yes, pricey. But given the prices of 2 Storey houses these days, the environment and planning of the township is what attracted me. And I'm referring to new landed properties. I am currently staying in a condo in Taman Midah for the past 5 years. I'm done with paying maintenance. The 6 monthly DBKL assessment is double that of a house assessment. Traffic within a condo area is a nightmare, especially if you have more than 1 or 2 cars.

I can't find anything else within the same price range for the built up and environment. It's 5 minutes to my office but that wasn't the reason because my company are looking to develop elsewhere once our land bank here runs out. Yes, I'm working for a developer in Puchong as well.
+Quote Post
mapala
post Feb 9 2012, 11:30 PM

Wow! Suddenly this 16 sierra become hot topic here. Nice house, nice environment but price bit on high side. .... but if developer guy still buy means got upside. also knowing IOI from their IOI resort launches, they will keep increasing their prices, even if all units don sell immediately. They always got something up their sleeves. Now that they started building their mall. most of their puteri plama condo sold. Expect the same with 16 sierra. btw they already doing piling for their semi-d. I wonder when they will start on their commercial plot. IMO those who bought 1 phase here and D'Alpinia stand to gain the most cool2.gif
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 9 2012, 11:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mapala @ Feb 9 2012, 11:30 PM)
Wow! Suddenly this 16 sierra become hot topic here. Nice house, nice environment but price bit on high side. .... but if developer guy still buy means got upside. also knowing IOI from their IOI resort launches, they will keep increasing their prices, even if all units don sell immediately. They always got something up their sleeves. Now that they started building their mall. most of their puteri plama condo sold. Expect the same with 16 sierra. btw they already doing piling for their semi-d. I wonder when they will start on their commercial plot. IMO those who bought 1 phase here and D'Alpinia stand to gain the most  cool2.gif
But D'Alpinia landscape is lower & the quality is not good!!! sweat.gif
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 10 2012, 12:30 AM

Casual

Agreed, d alphinia built on lower ground and the terrain is not flat, the roads all vely uneven on both the left and right, was quite surprised by the low RM700k price (last year)....and there r lots of dead ends similiar to some kemuning utama indah residence ...somemore with extra land...the design also almost like cartoon, and yes lyden way way overpriced..the roads r low to high, very steep and not flat at all...somemore i think some houses jsut behind the petrol station

This post has been edited by brother love: Feb 10 2012, 12:32 AM
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 10 2012, 12:37 PM

Regular

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 10 2012, 12:30 AM)
Agreed, d alphinia built on lower ground and the terrain is not flat, the roads all vely uneven on both the left and right,  was quite surprised by the low RM700k price (last year)....and there r lots of dead ends similiar to some kemuning utama indah residence ...somemore with extra land...the design also almost like cartoon, and yes lyden way way overpriced..the roads r low to high, very steep and not flat at all...somemore i think some houses jsut behind the petrol station
I think you are confused with properties built by Hap Seng and properties built by IOI Properties. And with regards to high/low terrain, this can easily be overcome by proper infrastructure planning and design, which so far, 16 Sierra seems to be doing.

I reckon 16 Sierra is trying to emulate Desa Parkcity. After Lyden, apparently all other developments will be 3 storey superlinks, semi-ds,, bungalows & commercials. If I don't buy the 2 storey now at 16 Sierra, I won't be able to afford the future launches.

This post has been edited by matthewctj: Feb 10 2012, 12:40 PM
+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 10 2012, 01:05 PM

Regular

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 10 2012, 12:37 PM)
I think you are confused with properties built by Hap Seng and properties built by IOI Properties. And with regards to high/low terrain, this can easily be overcome by proper infrastructure planning and design, which so far, 16 Sierra seems to be doing.

I reckon 16 Sierra is trying to emulate Desa Parkcity. After Lyden, apparently all other developments will be 3 storey superlinks, semi-ds,, bungalows & commercials. If I don't buy the 2 storey now at 16 Sierra, I won't be able to afford the future launches.
bro, dun worry, with the price of lyden, there are many alternatively, i can assure you.

especially subsales, i really think Lyden is overprice

it is overpriced becose

1. It is close to >RM100k more exp than areca, same spec 22x75, what is the rationale? if you add RM150k into your house for reno will you live better than the new lyden, that comes empty??
2. tolls & distance
3. overpriced in psf for leasehold development
4. internal road if not wrong is 40ft
5. overpriced than Hap Seng
6. overpriced than many other freehold developments before the told at puchong
7. Density, there are rows and rows of houses, within the gated enclave very limited green pockets

imo, for investment, lyden is a very bad choice, for ownstay...anything also can

lyden is never a dpc, no way, IOI lacks, the creativity to produce modern products, design, it maximised density, 16sierra is very new yet, priced out the product akin to mature estate, plain greed

when one is paying close to RM800k for a standard 22x75 link house in KV, i think one deserves more, dun let greedy developer rib us off just like that

This post has been edited by yoki: Feb 10 2012, 01:13 PM
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 10 2012, 01:45 PM

Getting Started

[quote=yoki,Feb 10 2012, 01:05 PM]
bro, dun worry, with the price of lyden, there are many alternatively, i can assure you.

especially subsales, i really think Lyden is overprice

it is overpriced becose

1. It is close to >RM100k more exp than areca, same spec 22x75, what is the rationale? if you add RM150k into your house for reno will you live better than the new lyden, that comes empty??
2. tolls & distance
3. overpriced in psf for leasehold development
4. internal road if not wrong is 40ft
5. overpriced than Hap Seng
6. overpriced than many other freehold developments before the told at puchong
7. Density, there are rows and rows of houses, within the gated enclave very limited green pockets

imo, for investment, lyden is a very bad choice, for ownstay...anything also can

lyden is never a dpc, no way, IOI lacks, the creativity to produce modern products, design, it maximised density, 16sierra is very new yet, priced out the product akin to mature estate, plain greed

when one is paying close to RM800k for a standard 22x75 link house in KV, i think one deserves more, dun let greedy developer rib us off just like that

[/quote

Define overprice? now this term is very hard to guess..... what is overprice? and if its overprice.... why so many developer still launch at crazy price? wont they scared of failure??

Im afraid if we dont buy now... the price would be more crazily unaffordable in the future..... last time (few years back) a house at 22x75 selling at 450k is considered expensive and need to think many times...but now is considered cheap...will in a few years time 650k be considered cheap???? we wont know until the time comes
+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 10 2012, 02:17 PM

Regular

it is overprice relative to puchong properties, including some extend Bandar kinrara too

bro, may i know what is the % take up rate of lyden, from here, can see whether the price point is it acceptible for the masses

this is a leasehold development, prices for the land itself per sf should be lower, already, but if you really like it, it is your choice and ignore what other says..cheers

+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 10 2012, 02:57 PM

Getting Started

Lyden - 50% of the non bumi lot are sold.
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 10 2012, 03:16 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yoki @ Feb 10 2012, 02:17 PM)
it is overprice relative to puchong properties, including some extend Bandar kinrara too

bro, may i know what is the % take up rate of lyden, from here, can see whether the price point is it acceptible for the masses

this is a leasehold development, prices for the land itself per sf should be lower, already, but if you really like it, it is your choice and ignore what other says..cheers
In relative to Puchong properties, there are not many landed properties for sale and I am referring to new, not sub-sale (even if it is a new unit via sub-sale).

I work for a developer in Puchong. Our 2-Storey 22x75 is 2,350 sqft built-up, which is selling for RM688,000. That works out to RM292 per sqft. Ours is freehold. And I can tell you, that is consider cheap, that's why our take up rate is fast. On a personal note, I must say that our design is very old fashioned. I bought one during their initial launch at RM548k. Now agents are looking for me to sell at RM750k. I'd rather pay 30k extra even if it is leasehold. Don't think I'll live past 100 right?

16 Sierra 22x75 is 2,466 sqft selling for RM780,000, which works out to RM316 per sqft. Their 22x80 is 2,668 per sqft selling for RM830,000. That's RM311 per sqft. This is leasehold.

But trust me when I say the environment at our development do not give you the homely feel. Yet, our next phase which is yet another 22x75 will be selling past RM720k I am sure since current one is already RM688k. And when you look at the finishes that comes with our property, it falls short in many area in comparison to 16 Sierra. Sure, the savings from buying a cheaper home can be used to renovate to make it homely. But for me, a home is much the environment and township planning as much as it is the home itself. Our infra are provided via overhead services and 16 Sierra is all underground. That in itself is a big plus point for me.

Bandar Kinrara current launch for 22x75 is RM680,000, which works out to RM279 per sq ft. Good deal. Needless to say, I&P or Mah Sing developments in Kinrara are priced way higher than many others.

The take up rate at Lyden I am not too sure. The point is, most developers are riding on the wave of increase in property prices. A developer would not want to sell their property at RM500-600k when market is already way above that. It makes no sense.

Therefor, we end users are at the losing end for sure. Perhaps you can enlighten us on which other development there are within Puchong that you are comparing with? I too would like to know. If people are looking as an investor point of view, then Lyden may not be your cup of tea.

The bubble that everyone is hyping about for the past 1 year is still not bursting. I am not saying 16 Sierra will be like Desa Parkcity. I am merely saying that they try to emulate it by establishing a contained township, minus the high monthly maintenance fees which DSP owners are paying.
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 11 2012, 02:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 10 2012, 03:16 PM)
In relative to Puchong properties, there are not many landed properties for sale and I am referring to new, not sub-sale (even if it is a new unit via sub-sale).

I work for a developer in Puchong. Our 2-Storey 22x75 is 2,350 sqft built-up, which is selling for RM688,000. That works out to RM292 per sqft. Ours is freehold. And I can tell you, that is consider cheap, that's why our take up rate is fast. On a personal note, I must say that our design is very old fashioned. I bought one during their initial launch at RM548k. Now agents are looking for me to sell at RM750k. I'd rather pay 30k extra even if it is leasehold. Don't think I'll live past 100 right?

16 Sierra 22x75 is 2,466 sqft selling for RM780,000, which works out to RM316 per sqft. Their 22x80 is 2,668 per sqft selling for RM830,000. That's RM311 per sqft. This is leasehold.

But trust me when I say the environment at our development do not give you the homely feel. Yet, our next phase which is yet another 22x75 will be selling past RM720k I am sure since current one is already RM688k. And when you look at the finishes that comes with our property, it falls short in many area in comparison to 16 Sierra. Sure, the savings from buying a cheaper home can be used to renovate to make it homely. But for me, a home is much the environment and township planning as much as it is the home itself. Our infra are provided via overhead services and 16 Sierra is all underground. That in itself is a big plus point for me.

Bandar Kinrara current launch for 22x75 is RM680,000, which works out to RM279 per sq ft. Good deal. Needless to say, I&P or Mah Sing developments in Kinrara are priced way higher than many others.

The take up rate at Lyden I am not too sure. The point is, most developers are riding on the wave of increase in property prices. A developer would not want to sell their property at RM500-600k when market is already way above that. It makes no sense.

Therefor, we end users are at the losing end for sure. Perhaps you can enlighten us on which other development there are within Puchong that you are comparing with? I too would like to know. If people are looking as an investor point of view, then Lyden may not be your cup of tea.

The bubble that everyone is hyping about for the past 1 year is still not bursting. I am not saying 16 Sierra will be like Desa Parkcity. I am merely saying that they try to emulate it by establishing a contained township, minus the high monthly maintenance fees which DSP owners are paying.
So though sierra 16 is overprice now does that means that in future it might not be considered overprice and people will regret not buying now? the question is should we buy or not buy?

during 2008.... people thought that the recession and will be like 1997/1998....so many hold their bullets..... while many also bought houses becuase of the low interest rate......so as we can see...those who took the risk benefited and those who hold the bullets regreted why they didint buy...or why didnt they buy more...

+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 11 2012, 02:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 11 2012, 02:03 PM)
So though sierra 16 is overprice now does that means that in future it might not be considered overprice and people will regret not buying now? the question is should we buy or not buy?

during 2008.... people thought that the recession and will be like 1997/1998....so many hold their bullets..... while many also bought houses becuase of the low interest rate......so as we can see...those who took the risk benefited and those who hold the bullets regreted why they didint buy...or why didnt they buy more...
It definately not overprice in future, but future, 2 years later, 5 years later or 10 years later? To me 22x75 in this location is definately overprice for now and even the next 2 years. Eventhough they provide good material and quality finishing to the house. To me this definately overprice, at least now and next two years. I am not sure this project got dibs or not but if no dibs probably the cost will be at least 800k, this price better go for other better choice ... U like the area and for own stay yes. But investment, ehhem ... Can sell 1m later?
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Feb 11 2012, 03:48 PM

On my way

I think those decided to put down the booking are more for own stay, actually I have feeling 16 sierra will be success in future, but at least 5 years, not the game for short term investor. I almost book d townhouse last time, until I realized it going to take some time for this area to bloom, can't afford to get my money stuck too long, bullet limited, hence look for other place. It turn out to be true, the site progress for townhouse is about 80% now, still 100 over units available due to bumi lot release, but take up rate still slow. Once VP, those plan to flip gonna stuck, unless they dun mind sell slightly below market price and bundle with some freebies...

It look like they are heading for DPC style, but IOI are not doing enough to make this wish come true....
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 11 2012, 04:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 11 2012, 02:28 PM)
It definately not overprice in future, but future, 2 years later, 5 years later or 10 years later? To me 22x75 in this location is definately overprice for now and even the next 2 years. Eventhough they provide good material and quality finishing to the house. To me this definately overprice, at least now and next two years. I am not sure this project got dibs or not but if no dibs probably the cost will be at least 800k, this price better go for other better choice ... U like the area and for own stay yes. But investment, ehhem ... Can sell 1m later?
Ai yo yo..tak takut kena tembak ke? South Puchong Boss Kor tongue.gif
IMHO, no matter how, landed play is safer compared to strata property, agree with nkhong that no comment for own stay.
If for investment point of view (buy & sell), if given one has 1 million budget (100K + loan 900K), where or which project shd he/she places the bet in order to achieve the "highest gain" in 3-5 yrs time? I think there are alternatives... smile.gif

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Feb 11 2012, 04:26 PM
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 11 2012, 04:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Feb 11 2012, 04:24 PM)
Ai yo yo..tak takut kena tembak ke? South Puchong Boss Kor tongue.gif
IMHO, no matter how, landed play is safer compared to strata property, agree with nkhong that no comment for own stay.
If for investment point of view (buy & sell), if given one has 1 million budget (100K + loan 900K), where or which project shd he/she places the bet in order to achieve the "highest gain" in 3-5 yrs time? I think there are alternatives... smile.gif
No la, i am not taikor like u, people want to tembak good also mah, better la, we can learn more, maybe what i tot is wrong all these while le.

Nowaday property investment not like 2008 or 2009, cincai tikam also earn big money. Bravo to those taikor that take the risk that time.
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 11 2012, 05:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 11 2012, 04:39 PM)
No la, i am not taikor like u, people want to tembak good also mah, better la, we can learn more, maybe what i tot is wrong all these while le.

Nowaday property investment not like 2008 or 2009, cincai tikam also earn big money. Bravo to those taikor that take the risk that time.
You hv some old stocks in hand still, liquidise all and park all the margin in S. 16 how? Who knows another DPC in the making? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Feb 11 2012, 05:20 PM
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 11 2012, 05:30 PM

Casual

I think some of u dont even know or really qualified to know what u talking about...if u dont even know the take up rate of Lyden than why do u keep promoting the place? And i had never said that Sierra 8 areca adenia built on uneven teeraain, i was spefically talking about D alphinia and of course i knew its by Hap Seng,....the main issue here is Lyden overpriced!? Yes definitely yes....why should i extra Rm100k plus for something so similiar? R some developers ripping us off? Yes....some of u talked if as Rm 650k is still cheap and prics will continue to rise, but there is a tipping point when the income cannot keep up with the rising prices....and what if the BLR goes uo? How many people can afford these overpriced properties at that time?
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 11 2012, 05:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Feb 11 2012, 05:18 PM)
You hv some old stocks in hand still, liquidise all and park all the margin in S. 16 how? Who knows another DPC in the making? hmm.gif
DPC in making, most likely d island going to make it, but their price also close to dpc price aledi.
+Quote Post
mapala
post Feb 11 2012, 06:08 PM

If I am not mistaken, u still can buy 1st phase 22 x 75 sub sale around RM600 to 650K at 16 sierra and D'Alpinia. or is this price point too high for investors?? I am of the opinion that the days of fast easy money are gone and a reasonable time frame would be 3 to 5 years. So within this time frame atmosphera would alredi VP and IOI and others may have started their other projects. of coz it all depends how IOI develop their commercial land but them being typical chinaman (with loads of cash reserve who can wait) don think they will be too far off the mark. The area currently has all the potential to become a commercial hub at south klang valey coz after this place is putrajaya and cyberjaya. Putrajaya is turning out to be another Shah Alam of 20 years ago and cyberjaya IMO will never become another pusat bandar puchong. So that leaves only the 16 sierra area to pickup on the commercial/retail demand. Note Hap Seng also have commercial plot to develop. So if the commercial hub does develop then this side of LDP oso much nicer environment compared to pasar borong side, jam oso much less. Another plus point so far the non bumi (mainly chinese) seem to predominate (purchased). Hence I only see upside here and it may be slow but sure gain (safe bet). Some may claim lost opportunity cost and what not but I am risk averse and keep min 60% in safe investments. rest in volatile investments like stoks, etc and tiny portion go to casino and have a blast once in while coz its fun playing risky stuff.

Baring external shocks I speculate the price here going past RM1million more so if the crap in US and EU implode/explode or what ever. I think within next 2 years it may happen and when it does will cause a big shock to global currencies coz those idiots in the west are pulling liquidity out of thin air and there will be a limit to that.
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 11 2012, 06:32 PM

Casual

Dont think able to get at Rm600 k, last year agents demanding Rm 650 k minimum
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 11 2012, 06:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 11 2012, 05:48 PM)
DPC in making, most likely d island going to make it, but their price also close to dpc price aledi.
2nd DPC? I put my bet on Canal City or Setia Eco Glades instead of the above mentioned. smile.gif

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Feb 11 2012, 06:44 PM
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 11 2012, 06:50 PM

On my way

Canal city and setia eco glades will not become DPC depends which aspect you are comparing.

DPC is a decent size development (of course much smaller than Canal city), but it ability to attract people from other area resulting good attraction and this impact adds up over time. WE do have smaller pocket of development which is very nice but perhaps lacking the size of DPC to create such attention.
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 11 2012, 09:21 PM

Regular

Matthew, I read you are fed up with paying maintenance. I know Lyden has perimeter fencing and a guard house but no guards. So, if all owners decide against paying, there would be no guards at all right?

Do you think the houses will appreciate to more than a million without security? Just asking as I was interested in 16 Sierra too, but that time was about RM500k only.

+Quote Post
Felice821
post Feb 11 2012, 10:03 PM

Enthusiast

Lyden comes with guardhouse and guards ... with home alarm system integrated to guardhouse. ..
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 11 2012, 11:32 PM

Regular

Well, then Lyden is great... What if ppl buy for investment and dont stay there? Who pays?

+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 12 2012, 12:20 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 11 2012, 11:32 PM)
Well, then Lyden is great... What if ppl buy for investment and dont stay there?  Who pays?
U mean short term of long term investment?... i agree that gone are the days of 2009... but sometimes is hard to say.... property might stand still a while and increaswe another 30%..... or we might see a blip of 10%... who knows.....

It was the same situation during 2009..... to take the plunge... or not to...... thoses who took a risk was rewarded...... not sure about now...material price already increase and inflation is rising..... salary remains stagnant....
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 12 2012, 03:51 AM

Regular

When we were at 16 Sierra last year, the SA told us that the whole of 16 Sierra is gated with guard house but no guards. Guess, after increasing the price of Lyden, they have to provide better value to customers by adding guards.

+Quote Post
Felice821
post Feb 12 2012, 11:10 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 12 2012, 03:51 AM)
When we were at 16 Sierra last year, the SA told us that the whole of 16 Sierra is gated with guard house but no guards.  Guess, after increasing the price of Lyden, they have to provide better value to customers by adding guards.
Not only Lyden, Odoraalso GnG ... IF not mistaken, only Sierra 8 is not guarded ..
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 12 2012, 01:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Feb 11 2012, 06:43 PM)
2nd DPC? I put my bet on Canal City or Setia Eco Glades instead of the above mentioned. smile.gif
What is the price for both project? If entry price if right then ok for both. If almost same as d island then can forget about it. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 12 2012, 02:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 12 2012, 01:37 PM)
What is the price for both project? If entry price if right then ok for both. If almost same as d island then can forget about it.  tongue.gif
Is the developer make the different...
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 12 2012, 02:47 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 12 2012, 03:51 AM)
When we were at 16 Sierra last year, the SA told us that the whole of 16 Sierra is gated with guard house but no guards.  Guess, after increasing the price of Lyden, they have to provide better value to customers by adding guards.
Guard house without a guard? ...thats weird..... or they waiting for a comittee to hire the guards?
+Quote Post
Apscen
post Feb 12 2012, 03:05 PM

On my way

QUOTE(UFO-ET @ Feb 12 2012, 02:45 PM)
Is the developer make the different...
LBS has make magic at D'island....SP Setia has make magic of SA, see how is the creativity of IJM than....
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 12 2012, 11:36 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Felice821 @ Feb 12 2012, 11:10 AM)
Not only Lyden, Odoraalso GnG ... IF not mistaken, only Sierra 8 is not guarded ..
Sierra 8 is guarded at the guard house. Every owner is given 2 access cards to enter/exit Sierra 8.
+Quote Post
oldman8088
post Feb 13 2012, 08:37 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(slackinux @ Feb 13 2012, 12:36 AM)
Sierra 8 is guarded at the guard house. Every owner is given 2 access cards to enter/exit Sierra 8.
3 types of G&G

Strata Title with DMC - true G&G, all road inside compund are private area under strata title, usually higher maintenance fees as you need to pay for road lamp eletricity, rubbish collection fees, guard wages. example like condo, townhouse in 16 sierra.

Individual Title with DMC - You own the land of your house, outside your gate considered as common area / public area, you are compulsory to pay low maintenance fees for guard wages according to DMC. Road lamp and rubbish collecttion wll be conducted and paid by MPS. Due to road is public, you can't stop outside people to enter your compound according to law. Example Mah Sing Kinrara Residence

Individual Title without DMC - You own the land of your house, outside the date considered as public area but you have no obligation to pay guard wages because no DMC, therefore, if all residence don't pay, left guard house without guard scenario. Example, Adenia, Areca, Lyden in 16 Sierra.

IOI just build the guard house and gated for you don't cost them much, important is they never force buyer sign DMC. As some forumer said, eventually only have guard house without guard monitoring service, no garden maintenance service.

+Quote Post
shinjun
post Feb 13 2012, 10:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(oldman8088 @ Feb 13 2012, 08:37 AM)
3 types of G&G

Strata Title with DMC - true G&G, all road inside compund are private area under strata title, usually higher maintenance fees as you need to pay for road lamp eletricity, rubbish collection fees, guard wages. example like condo, townhouse in 16 sierra.

Individual Title with DMC - You own the land of your house, outside your gate considered as common area / public area, you are compulsory to pay low maintenance fees for guard wages according to DMC. Road lamp and rubbish collecttion wll be conducted and paid by MPS. Due to road is public, you can't stop outside people to enter your compound according to law. Example Mah Sing Kinrara Residence

Individual Title without DMC - You own the land of your house, outside the date considered as public area but you have no obligation to pay guard wages because no DMC, therefore, if all residence don't pay, left guard house without guard scenario. Example, Adenia, Areca, Lyden in 16 Sierra.

IOI just build the guard house and gated for you don't cost them much, important is they never force buyer sign DMC. As some forumer said, eventually only have guard house without guard monitoring service, no garden maintenance service.
Are you sure that those you mentioned is without DMC? Are you one of the owner?
+Quote Post
oldman8088
post Feb 13 2012, 02:44 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shinjun @ Feb 13 2012, 11:39 AM)
Are you sure that those you mentioned is without DMC? Are you one of the owner?
I am one of owner of Areca, confirmed no DMC signed.
+Quote Post
Survivor1121
post Feb 13 2012, 02:47 PM

Worth for investment? Leasehold d. How much selling right now for double story?
+Quote Post
shinjun
post Feb 13 2012, 03:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(oldman8088 @ Feb 13 2012, 02:44 PM)
I am one of owner of Areca, confirmed no DMC signed.
How sure are you for Lyden? Since you've also highlighted there. smile.gif
+Quote Post
joanalooidog
post Feb 13 2012, 06:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Then the townhouse in 16 Sierra should be true G&G rite since it's strata title?
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 13 2012, 06:58 PM

On my way

Not really, Strata title is for easier implementation , especially enforcement on regulation. This is just from a legal perspective.

For many neighbourhood or project, people still consider them as True G&G even though with individual title....like JAde hill, Setia Eco PArk, Valencia, Sierramas, a few projects within DEsa Park city, Lake Edge, Tanamera, Kemuning (Damai), Aman Suria, etc.

+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 13 2012, 08:50 PM

Getting Started

BTW, did any everyone noticed that Sierra 8 is with gate, while for Sierra 1 & Sierra 2 is gate less!!! but I'm sure ioi is replica DPC in Puchong as 16Sierra. FYI SA confirmed there was Raff... international school primary & secondary beside Sierra 8.
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 13 2012, 09:11 PM

Regular

Anyone staying there at this forum? How is the security? Any buses or public transport?

Is going to work an issue at the bridge?

+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 13 2012, 09:48 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 13 2012, 08:50 PM)
BTW, did any everyone noticed that Sierra 8 is with gate, while for Sierra 1 & Sierra 2 is gate less!!! but I'm sure ioi is replica DPC in Puchong as 16Sierra. FYI SA confirmed there was Raff... international school primary & secondary beside Sierra 8.
Which SA told you this news? Why no such thing in the master plan?
+Quote Post
joanalooidog
post Feb 13 2012, 10:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(slackinux @ Feb 13 2012, 09:48 PM)
Which SA told you this news? Why no such thing in the master plan?
The master plan got indicate reserve land, but din specified for which type of school
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 13 2012, 10:06 PM

Getting Started

There was reserve land for government school & commercial land for international school which is in pink and beside Sierra 8!!! BTW as you pass by Sierra8 & towards ioi gallery on your left, you can see some construction is ongoing!!!
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 13 2012, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 13 2012, 10:06 PM)
There was reserve land for government school & commercial land for international school which is in pink and beside Sierra 8!!! BTW as you pass by Sierra8 & towards ioi gallery on your left, you can see some construction is ongoing!!!
So if for long term investors 16 sierra should be a good place to invest?
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Feb 13 2012, 10:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 13 2012, 10:06 PM)
If you look at the master plan carefully, that piece of land is for Semi-D and not international school.
+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 13 2012, 10:45 PM

Getting Started

Haha... go & check with SA, he got latest Master plan layout!!!
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 13 2012, 11:09 PM

On my way

nowadays, there are plenty of international school....so, seriously no big deal....There will be one in Bukit puchong too...

It doesnt mean it will be a good investment by just having international school......
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 14 2012, 12:17 AM

Casual

Just checked ipropeety and they asking for RM680-690k...really gila....i wonder how long they can continue to chop people
+Quote Post
UFO-ET
post Feb 14 2012, 03:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(spydermind @ Feb 13 2012, 11:09 PM)
nowadays, there are plenty of international school....so, seriously no big deal....There will be one in Bukit puchong too...

It doesnt mean it will be a good investment by just having international school......
Agree not much impact, but to certain extend it will increase the popularity & won't give negative feeling. If you change the Inter school to agama school, Wat you think? the sales will be affected!

This post has been edited by UFO-ET: Feb 14 2012, 09:14 AM
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 14 2012, 09:21 AM

Regular

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 11 2012, 09:21 PM)
Matthew, I read you are fed up with paying maintenance.  I know Lyden has perimeter fencing and a guard house but no guards.  So, if all owners decide against paying, there would be no guards at all right?

Do you think the houses will appreciate to more than a million without security? Just asking as I was interested in 16 Sierra too, but that time was about RM500k only.
When you sign up to purchase, all purchasers are made to sign this document stating that you it is mandatory for every unit to pay a certain fee which is to be decided upon by the committee for the services of guards. With that document, it is a legal obligation that the owner or tenant pays his/her share. Let me see tonight if I can find out what is the title of the document. How much of course will be determined later when we determine which security services are engaged. Yes, if all owners decide against paying, then there will be no guards though I think that is quite unlikely. Even cheaper residential areas are doing so. I hope Lyden purchasers are not that stingy lol

I am paying over RM200+ and I heard it will go up further this year. I would say at Lyden, the rate probably would not be that high. Of course the convenience of not carrying a load of stuff up and down a condo is a factor as well.

Their earlier double storey house project which I recall sold for RM448,900, I called one of the agents up, they are asking for RM700k+ sub sale recently. And I noticed they already have guards now that residents have moved in. Not too sure whether the guards are from IOI or not. But I was told we can use their existing guard services or choose our own security firm. Can't remember if I heard it correctly or not.

As for appreciation, honestly, I really don't know. Even for myself who has been working for a developer for the past 9 years, I can't tell. Analyst keeps saying prices will go up a further 10-15% this year. But how sustainable that is, that remains to be seen. All I know is, our upcoming project would be in the region of under RM750k, and the built up isn't as large as Lyden's 22x75. The only plus point to ours is it's freehold and our price in comparison to other developers. That's why it sell.

That news just means bad news for end users like us who wants to buy landed properties without being too far from our ideal location.

Added on February 14, 2012, 9:25 am
QUOTE(Felice821 @ Feb 11 2012, 10:03 PM)
Lyden comes with guardhouse and guards ... with home alarm system integrated to guardhouse. ..
I was told otherwise. Home alarm is stand alone. Not linked to guard house. It comes with guardhouse, but the guards are not provided free. The owners will have to pay for it, be it by using IOI services or by engaging our own security firm.

Added on February 14, 2012, 9:30 am
QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 11 2012, 02:28 PM)
Well, as for me I bought it not for investment but as a home. Overpriced? Yes when compared to 1-2 years back. If you ask me, all properties are overpriced now coz every developer is following the trend. If it's for investment, indeed, look elsewhere.

This post has been edited by matthewctj: Feb 14 2012, 09:30 AM
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 14 2012, 09:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 14 2012, 09:21 AM)
When you sign up to purchase, all purchasers are made to sign this document stating that you it is mandatory for every unit to pay a certain fee which is to be decided upon by the committee for the services of guards. With that document, it is a legal obligation that the owner or tenant pays his/her share. Let me see tonight if I can find out what is the title of the document. How much of course will be determined later when we determine which security services are engaged. Yes, if all owners decide against paying, then there will be no guards though I think that is quite unlikely. Even cheaper residential areas are doing so. I hope Lyden purchasers are not that stingy lol

I am paying over RM200+ and I heard it will go up further this year. I would say at Lyden, the rate probably would not be that high. Of course the convenience of not carrying a load of stuff up and down a condo is a factor as well.

Their earlier double storey house project which I recall sold for RM448,900, I called one of the agents up, they are asking for RM700k+ sub sale recently. And I noticed they already have guards now that residents have moved in. Not too sure whether the guards are from IOI or not. But I was told we can use their existing guard services or choose our own security firm. Can't remember if I heard it correctly or not.

As for appreciation, honestly, I really don't know. Even for myself who has been working for a developer for the past 9 years, I can't tell. Analyst keeps saying prices will go up a further 10-15% this year. But how sustainable that is, that remains to be seen. All I know is, our upcoming project would be in the region of under RM750k, and the built up isn't as large as Lyden's 22x75. The only plus point to ours is it's freehold and our price in comparison to other developers. That's why it sell.

That news just means bad news for end users like us who wants to buy landed properties without being too far from our ideal location.

Added on February 14, 2012, 9:25 am
I was told otherwise. Home alarm is stand alone. Not linked to guard house. It comes with guardhouse, but the guards are not provided free. The owners will have to pay for it, be it by using IOI services or by engaging our own security firm.

So the question still remains...... property going higher...or bubble?... i guess most probably the price will go up slightly....cuz bank negara would not let any property buble burst.... i think most of the time the effected areas during recession would be shah alam and those un strategic areas....wheere people do not have holding power....for eg.... 1997/1998 did damansara prices drop?? never.... the price maintains.... the only difference is it  didnt go up

Added on February 14, 2012, 9:30 am
Well, as for me I bought it not for investment but as a home. Overpriced? Yes when compared to 1-2 years back. If you ask me, all properties are overpriced now coz every developer is following the trend. If it's for investment, indeed, look elsewhere.
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 14 2012, 11:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 14 2012, 09:21 AM)

If you ask me, all properties are overpriced now coz every developer is following the trend.
110% agreed.
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 15 2012, 10:13 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(nkhong @ Feb 14 2012, 11:16 PM)
110% agreed.
But we must also remember... cost of material is rising....and land is getting scarce...
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 15 2012, 10:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 15 2012, 10:13 PM)
But we must also remember... cost of material is rising....and land is getting scarce...
It's true also but after the cost of said material or logistic increased, the developer still sell above market price by 10-30%. Last year, most sell at above 5-15%, 6 months ago, all developer selling 20-30% above market value.

+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 16 2012, 12:41 AM

On my way

James...our house price is very expensive and that is definitely not much to do with material cost....the material cost is only 25-30% of a typical house. The rest goes to margin, labour cost, land cost, etc.

nowadays, developer also using cheaper products so they are actually not too much impacted by material price.
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 16 2012, 10:48 AM

Regular

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 15 2012, 10:13 PM)
FYI, rise in material pricing is not in tandem with rise in pricing of properties. Land is scarce. Those closer to KL are left with small pocket of lands. And no developer will develop link houses in those small pockets. Bungalows and Semi-D's profit margin is better.

Thus we are left with those getting further and further away. Sighhh ...
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 16 2012, 05:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 16 2012, 10:48 AM)
FYI, rise in material pricing is not in tandem with rise in pricing of properties. Land is scarce. Those closer to KL are left with small pocket of lands. And no developer will develop link houses in those small pockets. Bungalows and Semi-D's profit margin is better.

Yes I agree.... but the main problem now is people are in BBB mode....the price will keep increasing until people stop buying.....and developers will take advantage of this.....everyone wants to make money.. hmm.gif

Added on February 16, 2012, 5:18 pm
QUOTE(matthewctj @ Feb 16 2012, 10:48 AM)

Yes I agree.... but the main problem now is people are in BBB mode....the price will keep increasing until people stop buying.....and developers will take advantage of this.....everyone wants to make money.. hmm.gif

This post has been edited by jamestan_85: Feb 16 2012, 05:18 PM
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 17 2012, 03:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 16 2012, 05:16 PM)

Added on February 16, 2012, 5:18 pm

Actually, the BBB mode is there but compare to last year, 20-30% dropped as at first quarter. ( According bank submissions and applications ) but perhaps due to CNY.

Expected not as good as 2011. And most people would not get their loan approval they wanted.

Highrise still receives great number of application. Most probably cheaper entry n freebies compare to landed.
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 19 2012, 10:58 PM

Casual

Some units asking for Rm710k aleady, really nuts! Bank valuation approx Rm600k-RM620k only,..dunno other banks...
+Quote Post
darthvest
post Feb 19 2012, 11:35 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 17 2012, 03:16 AM)
Actually, the BBB mode is there but compare to last year, 20-30% dropped as at first quarter. ( According bank submissions and applications ) but perhaps due to CNY.

Expected not as good as 2011. And most people would not get their loan approval they wanted.

Highrise still receives great number of application. Most probably cheaper entry n freebies compare to landed.
Ya that's what i heard from frens saying that many loans were rejected. Wonder what are the reasons given for the rejections?
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 20 2012, 12:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(darthvest @ Feb 19 2012, 11:35 PM)
Ya that's what i heard from frens saying that many loans were rejected. Wonder what are the reasons given for the rejections?
It is a bad news to property buyers this season.

Sigh.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 20 2012, 12:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!

lyden going 780k for normal 22x75 DSL intermidiate, sierra 16 might b going slow this yr.. ioi had came out an innovative idea.. 30k booking, 15k rebate, remaining downpayment after VP.. they are trying to make as low cost entry as posible..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 20 2012, 01:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 20 2012, 12:53 AM)
lyden going 780k for normal 22x75 DSL intermidiate, sierra 16 might b going slow this yr.. ioi had came out an innovative idea.. 30k booking, 15k rebate, remaining downpayment after VP.. they are trying to make as low cost entry as posible..
Wow. Good idea.

But problem is after VP, lot of cash need to be ready for renovation.

However it is a good and great idea for lower entry first.
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Feb 20 2012, 01:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 20 2012, 01:03 AM)
Wow. Good idea.

But problem is after VP, lot of cash need to be ready for renovation.

However it is a good and great idea for lower entry first.
IOI sales staff once told me, IOI dont give discount one... so inorder to uphold their company's policy and wanna do low cost entry at the same time, they just differ the remaining dp after completion.. mati mati wanna earn from buyers..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 20 2012, 01:11 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Feb 20 2012, 01:07 AM)
IOI sales staff once told me, IOI dont give discount one... so inorder to uphold their company's policy and wanna do low cost entry at the same time, they just differ the remaining dp after completion.. mati mati wanna earn from buyers..
haha. They so LC?

Perhaps their company is quite a China man old style. Lol.

But this is a quite good idea anyway. Fresh in the market. If for me, I would opt to pay during middle stage of construction. Unless, cash are loads and ready, then pay while settling S&P.

Hope other developers have more offer and new fresh idea for easier entry.

+Quote Post
nkhong
post Feb 20 2012, 01:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

They cant sell their house and they try to be flipper friendly now so that flipper would buy their house, and pass the risk to flipper ...
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 20 2012, 07:46 AM

Regular

Some ppl posted in the forums that some buyers moved in and now wanting to move out. What is the problem? Too quiet? No transport? No phone line? I passed by last week, only a few units are occupied. I could see most units with back facing the highway, are empty. Dont know about those inside.

+Quote Post
yoki
post Feb 20 2012, 09:25 AM

Regular

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 19 2012, 10:58 PM)
Some units asking for Rm710k aleady, really nuts! Bank valuation approx Rm600k-RM620k only,..dunno other banks...
some units also asking 620-630k also

Added on February 20, 2012, 9:31 am
i think they need to give a few more things extra to move lyden, say, DIBS, free MOT, and free loan legal

This post has been edited by yoki: Feb 20 2012, 09:31 AM
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 20 2012, 10:06 AM

Casual

I the Rm620-630k units when u call the agents will say "oh sold aleady but we have another unit at rm650k to rm690k"...last year they asking RM650k and even want to raise the price if Lyden good response , greed rules the day...
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 20 2012, 10:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 20 2012, 07:46 AM)
Some ppl posted in the forums that some buyers moved in and now wanting to move out.  What is the problem?  Too quiet? No transport?  No phone line?  I passed by last week, only a few units are occupied.  I could see most units with back facing the highway, are empty.  Dont know about those inside.
That one people simply talk la.... how can move in then few days move out.... nothing better to do izizt haha rclxub.gif
everything in the forum take it with a pinch of salt.....some comment are from experience and people share....some is just talk for fun
+Quote Post
gahpadu
post Feb 20 2012, 11:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 20 2012, 07:46 AM)
Some ppl posted in the forums that some buyers moved in and now wanting to move out.  What is the problem?  Too quiet? No transport?  No phone line?  I passed by last week, only a few units are occupied.  I could see most units with back facing the highway, are empty.  Dont know about those inside.
went to jalan-jalan at Sierra 8 last Sunday looking for any desperate onwer wanted to let go his house.( heard a rumours that one house been lelong)

think around 20 house were occupied.

+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 21 2012, 09:55 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(gahpadu @ Feb 20 2012, 11:22 PM)
went to jalan-jalan at Sierra 8 last Sunday looking for any desperate onwer wanted to let go his house.( heard a rumours that one house been lelong)

think around 20 house were occupied.
Lelong not so easy to find in sierra 16 area.... got also very very frew.... usually u must go to those area with "not so educated people" to find many lelong house... usually they didint do their calculation properly such as taking into consideration inflation, increase rates etc....u see damansara area the price so stable because people there are educated and if any crisis comes they are prepared...

My advise is.... u can go too wrong with landed property.... key point is as many people say..location location location..... high rise buildings might face some problems..... rental prices have already drop
+Quote Post
gahpadu
post Feb 21 2012, 11:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Feb 21 2012, 09:55 PM)
Lelong not so easy to find in sierra 16 area.... got also very very frew.... usually u must go to those area with "not so educated people" to find many lelong house... usually they didint do their calculation properly such as taking into consideration inflation, increase rates etc....u see damansara area the price so stable because people there are educated  and if any crisis comes they are prepared...
My advise is.... u can go too wrong with landed property.... key point is as many people say..location location location..... high rise buildings might face some problems..... rental prices have already drop
Sierra 16 top of my list right now.

My wife and I work only around 10 km from Sierra 16. But only Odora Parkhome that suite our budget. But there are few things that we hav to consider since almost 80% of Sierra resident is non bumi's.

+Quote Post
spydermind
post Feb 22 2012, 12:10 AM

On my way

Any issue with 80% non-bumi ?
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 22 2012, 05:15 PM

Regular

QUOTE(gahpadu @ Feb 21 2012, 11:32 PM)
My wife and I work only around 10 km from Sierra 16. But only Odora Parkhome that  suite our  budget. But there are few things that we hav to consider since almost 80% of Sierra resident is non bumi's.
10km only is quite near. But what seems to be the issue with 80% as non-bumis? I think that being Strata titled, there probably wouldn't be any dogs permitted within the house rules. This is assuming you are Muslim lah. When I was staying in Taman Melawati, my right neighbour was a Malay. 2 houses away on my left is also a Malay. We lived in harmony and didn't seem to have any issues at all.

Perhaps you can enlighten us. I hope politics have not blinded you so much that we can't even live together in a community. I thought that only exists within the politicians.
+Quote Post
twins9
post Feb 22 2012, 09:19 PM

Regular

I know of one family next to my housing estate. Renovated the house kaw kaw, almost demolished the house to common wall and rebuilt. Then less than 2 months after moving in, something happened and they moved out. After that, tried to sell the house. Now rented out. BUT THIS IS NOT Sierra, ok!

+Quote Post
Dangerous
post Feb 22 2012, 10:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 22 2012, 09:19 PM)
I know of one family next to my housing estate.  Renovated the house kaw kaw, almost demolished the house to common wall and rebuilt.  Then less than 2 months after moving in, something happened and they moved out.  After that, tried to sell the house.  Now rented out.  BUT THIS IS NOT Sierra, ok!
So!!!

Added on February 22, 2012, 10:07 pm
QUOTE(gahpadu @ Feb 21 2012, 11:32 PM)
Sierra 16 top of my list right now.

My wife and I work only around 10 km from Sierra 16. But only Odora Parkhome that  suite our  budget. But there are few things that we hav to consider since almost 80% of Sierra resident is non bumi's.
Haha... then you may choose Bandar Saujana Putra, PKNS in Putra Jaya else Puchong Perdana which almost 80% is Bumi? blink.gif

This post has been edited by Dangerous: Feb 22 2012, 10:07 PM
+Quote Post
mapala
post Feb 22 2012, 10:40 PM

Better go Putrajaya 99% bumi oso can get cheaper house than 16 sierra some more freehold
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 22 2012, 10:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mapala @ Feb 22 2012, 10:40 PM)
Better go Putrajaya 99% bumi oso can get cheaper house than 16 sierra some more freehold
I think you all going slightly out of topic...now this thread is about peoples opinion on this sierra 16 development and not about where to find bumi or non bumi area to live..... cool2.gif

Now back to the topic... i think the houses there you can find many people shifting in... wonder if it is 40% occupied already or not....
+Quote Post
stephenking
post Feb 23 2012, 10:42 AM

Getting Started

last 2 week i went go sierra 8, i think still not so much ppl staying there, but in future when around project is finish, i believe the price and population will increase and increase.
+Quote Post
Felice821
post Feb 23 2012, 10:54 AM

Enthusiast

If I the owner for Sierra 8, I won't move in at this moment while Odora and Lyden still in construction. Sure very noisy and a lot of dust.
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Feb 23 2012, 11:26 AM

Regular

QUOTE(twins9 @ Feb 22 2012, 09:19 PM)
I know of one family next to my housing estate.  Renovated the house kaw kaw, almost demolished the house to common wall and rebuilt.  Then less than 2 months after moving in, something happened and they moved out.  After that, tried to sell the house.  Now rented out.  BUT THIS IS NOT Sierra, ok!
doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif I don't even know how this is related to 16 Sierra doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
+Quote Post
GTR
post Feb 25 2012, 02:27 PM

Regular

Anyone considered the recently released bumi unit @ sierra 8?
i have checked with the sales gallery, the price is 670,800.
they offer:
- rebate 10k on down payment
- waived spa legal fees
other benefit i can think of is can get IOI to rectify any defects in the house, panel banks?

property agents price starts from 640k, and non-nego.

so in your opinion, which is a better deal?

This post has been edited by GTR: Feb 25 2012, 02:27 PM
+Quote Post
mapala
post Feb 25 2012, 03:17 PM

On the face of it I'd say take from IOI but I don think IOI has any choice units left as comments form earlier in this post.

Anyway u gonna pay around 650K fro IOI. and if not mistaken the defect liability period should still apply in subsale. Prob wont apply too much the way most ppl reno their house
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Feb 26 2012, 12:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GTR @ Feb 25 2012, 02:27 PM)
Anyone considered the recently released bumi unit @ sierra 8?
i have checked with the sales gallery, the price is 670,800.
they offer:
- rebate 10k on down payment
- waived spa legal fees
other benefit i can think of is can get IOI to rectify any defects in the house, panel banks?

property agents price starts from 640k, and non-nego.

so in your opinion, which is a better deal?
Why is the developer selling more expensive than subsale price?..... maybe you can find some nice lots also from the release bumi unit but u have to be quick la....
+Quote Post
dragon_lee
post Feb 26 2012, 10:30 PM

~Think Different~

given a choice, i will buy from developer smile.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Feb 27 2012, 12:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Feb 26 2012, 10:30 PM)
given a choice, i will buy from developer smile.gif
agree. But prob is left over units, the facing or view sure not that very good dy. And wonder it is more expensive than subsales.

+Quote Post
GTR
post Feb 27 2012, 07:59 AM

Regular

as its a completed project, not sure if the bank valuation will match the asking price of 670k
+Quote Post
brother love
post Feb 27 2012, 09:33 AM

Casual

QUOTE(GTR @ Feb 27 2012, 07:59 AM)
as its a completed project, not sure if the bank valuation will match the asking price of 670k
Buy from developer more expensive but i think waive lawyer and stamp and valuation duty, buy subsale cheaper but have to pay alls the fees, in the end buy from both also around the same but bank only value Rm600-620k i dunno maybe some bank can get 650k?
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Mar 1 2012, 09:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 27 2012, 09:33 AM)
Buy from developer more expensive but i think waive lawyer and stamp and valuation duty, buy subsale cheaper but have to pay alls the fees, in the end buy from both also around the same but bank only value Rm600-620k i dunno maybe some bank can get 650k?
U go through mortgage advisor can get higher value wan....because they "know" some bankers inside..... anyway... buy house wont be a wrong move..... they only thing is whether u make alot of $$ fast or slow only...

Added on March 4, 2012, 9:30 amAny one here read The Star Biz yesterday??? Seems like Sierra 16 by IOI is going to be the next big development and exciting township..... with the launches getting better and bigger ...... think it will be a good place to invest afterall!...thats is you have $$$$..... it doest come cheap though....

This post has been edited by jamestan_85: Mar 4 2012, 09:30 AM
+Quote Post
platinum39
post Mar 5 2012, 02:36 AM

Getting Started

Not cheap at all. Lyden is around 780k - 830k for 2s! Show room looks nice. Sales is moving slowly. After Lyden, they plan to launch bungalow and semiD which I am sure will be pretty expensive.
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Mar 5 2012, 05:11 AM

Getting Started

“There will be two new interchanges from the Maju Expressway in the future. One is from the Equine Park in Serdang, where construction has already started.

“The other interchange, which has just received approval, is near the Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute, which is diagonally opposite to us,” says Lee.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?f...80&sec=business

+Quote Post
stephenking
post Mar 5 2012, 10:53 AM

Getting Started

seem like a very good investment in future
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Mar 8 2012, 10:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(stephenking @ Mar 5 2012, 10:53 AM)
seem like a very good investment in future
Yup....this place definitely have potential.... so near to cyberjaya...... buying land wont be a mistake.....cliche " everyone wants a piece of land"
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 10 2012, 10:05 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(slackinux @ Mar 5 2012, 05:11 AM)
“There will be two new interchanges from the Maju Expressway in the future. One is from the Equine Park in Serdang, where construction has already started.

“The other interchange, which has just received approval, is near the Malaysian Agricultural Research and Development Institute, which is diagonally opposite to us,” says Lee.
http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?f...80&sec=business
Right now, while waiting for the MEX interchange to be completed, you still can use the mex at cyberjaya/putrajaya exit. Take only 20 minutes, you can reach to TIMESQUARE. I wish the IOI city mall will have some branded shops unlike IOI mall which carers for middle class only. This is like 1 Utama, which have expensive and middle and cheap stuff to select.
+Quote Post
Bahkuteh
post Mar 11 2012, 12:28 AM

Enthusiast

Is it true Lyden got double volume hall?
+Quote Post
nkhong
post Mar 11 2012, 12:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Mar 11 2012, 12:28 AM)
Is it true Lyden got double volume hall?
Yes, one of the type is double volumn living hall, i guess is two and half corner house ...
+Quote Post
Bahkuteh
post Mar 11 2012, 09:25 AM

Enthusiast

Must be corner lot,not intermediate.
+Quote Post
platinum39
post Mar 11 2012, 01:44 PM

Getting Started

At more than RM700k, is this good for mid-long term investment? I am thinking of buying this or in Alam Impian for investment since landed properties will be harder to come buy in the future. Any thoughts?
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Mar 11 2012, 11:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(platinum39 @ Mar 11 2012, 01:44 PM)
At more than RM700k, is this good for mid-long term investment? I am thinking of buying this or in Alam Impian for investment since landed properties will be harder to come buy in the future. Any thoughts?
It depends on where you work and what are your needs la.... some might look for a good school if they have children...... this two places you comparing is like comparing east and west.....

I think sierra 16 will be a better investment if you go for value for money..... near cyberjaya which is the next hotspot...
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Mar 12 2012, 12:04 AM

On my way

Both Alam impian and 16 Sierra would have a different growth profile. From a commercial standpoint, I think 16 Sierra would be slightly more advantages. One of the reasons is due to the well established neighbourhood (and still growing) around puchong, seri kembangan (putra permai, equine park, etc) and cyberjaya.

Alam impian will be a rather big piece of development still less than 20% being developped. There is substantial growth opportunity but one of the things is about the town plan. If Alam impian town plan is to be well executed. IT will be a a good catchment of development for people from Klang, PJ, SJ, etc....
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 12 2012, 12:14 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(spydermind @ Mar 12 2012, 12:04 AM)
Both Alam impian and 16 Sierra would have a different growth profile. From a  commercial standpoint, I think 16 Sierra would be slightly more advantages. One of the reasons is due to the well established neighbourhood (and still growing) around puchong, seri kembangan (putra permai, equine park, etc) and cyberjaya.

Alam impian will be a rather big piece of development still less than 20% being developped. There is substantial growth opportunity but one of the things is about the town plan. If Alam impian town plan is to be well executed. IT will be a a good catchment of development for people from Klang, PJ, SJ, etc....
Alam impian is surrounded industrial area which I can say it is a polluted area.And the community is quite complicated.Whereas sierra16 and equine park is mainly for residential.

This post has been edited by SKfolk: Mar 12 2012, 12:16 AM
+Quote Post
platinum39
post Mar 13 2012, 12:14 AM

Getting Started

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Very good points raised. I didn't think about some of them before. I will visit Sierra 16 again to check out the units
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 21 2012, 01:47 PM

Enthusiast

16 sierra is under seri kembangan or puchong?
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Mar 21 2012, 01:54 PM

Getting Started

under Puchong
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 21 2012, 01:58 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(slackinux @ Mar 21 2012, 01:54 PM)
under Puchong
MPSJ or majlis sepang?
+Quote Post
Felice821
post Mar 21 2012, 02:51 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(SKfolk @ Mar 21 2012, 01:58 PM)
MPSJ or majlis sepang?
Majlis Sepang
+Quote Post
stephenking
post Mar 21 2012, 05:40 PM

Getting Started

puchong is under majlis Sepang?
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 21 2012, 05:47 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(stephenking @ Mar 21 2012, 05:40 PM)
puchong is under majlis Sepang?
Yes part of them under MPSJ part of them under sepang.
+Quote Post
stephenking
post Mar 21 2012, 07:01 PM

Getting Started

okok, mean 16 sierra at puchong and under majlis sepang lo
+Quote Post
kEMUNING
post Mar 22 2012, 12:04 AM

Getting Started

16 sierra , LEASEHOLD wor....
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Mar 22 2012, 02:45 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(kEMUNING @ Mar 22 2012, 12:04 AM)
Leasehold but very worth the price....would you pay extra 200k just for a freehold name? if have extra money okay la... now landed price very fast go up.... dont grab it now later cannot get...
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 22 2012, 07:53 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Mar 22 2012, 02:45 AM)
Leasehold but very worth the price....would you pay extra 200k just for a freehold name? if have extra money okay la... now landed price very fast go up.... dont grab it now later cannot get...
True. Ppl nowadays don't look at freehold or leasehold. Pj also a lot of leasehold land.
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Mar 22 2012, 09:14 AM

Regular

QUOTE(kEMUNING @ Mar 22 2012, 12:04 AM)
I'm 38 now, by the time the lease expires, I'll be long gone. Even if I sell at the age of 60 or 70, there is still 60+/- years. The property price will hold unless the property market or the nation economy collapses.

As for those who plans to pass on to their kids, in my experience, everyone will move house at least twice in their life time. One is to move out from parents home, second is to upgrade if career moves up. My mum's single storey home which she has been staying since 1979 has been sold 1 year ago. She now lives in a DSLH. That's 32 years in a home which I grew up in. I moved out from there in 2006 to a condo. And next year hopefully, I can move in to 16 Sierra when it is ready thumbup.gif

My opinions are for home stay lah. Anyone who is in it for investment, then I can't say if it will appreciate and if it does, what is the margin.

This post has been edited by matthewctj: Mar 22 2012, 09:40 AM
+Quote Post
Bahkuteh
post Mar 23 2012, 09:33 AM

Enthusiast

Here its 99,in spore it's 999 yrs.
+Quote Post
oldman8088
post Mar 23 2012, 01:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Mar 23 2012, 10:33 AM)
Msia Leasehold - 99 years
Msia Freehold - 999 years, in system can't input infinity

Singapore Freehold - 999 years
Singapore Leasehold - 99 years / 60 years / 30 years

This post has been edited by oldman8088: Mar 23 2012, 01:45 PM
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 23 2012, 01:46 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Mar 23 2012, 09:33 AM)
Misleading us.
+Quote Post
shinjun
post Mar 23 2012, 02:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Mar 23 2012, 09:33 AM)
Singapore or Sabah? Both also S woh. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 29 2012, 10:44 PM

Enthusiast

SRJK© bukit serdang will be built at persiaran lestari perdana.
+Quote Post
shinjun
post Mar 30 2012, 03:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(SKfolk @ Mar 29 2012, 10:44 PM)
SRJK© bukit serdang will be built at persiaran lestari perdana.
Any source for reference?
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Mar 30 2012, 04:05 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(shinjun @ Mar 30 2012, 03:51 PM)
Any source for reference?
Newspaper chinapress
+Quote Post
shinjun
post Mar 30 2012, 04:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Found it. smile.gif

http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/305876
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Apr 9 2012, 10:58 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shinjun @ Mar 30 2012, 04:59 PM)
Property prices with go up higher in future
+Quote Post
slackinux
post Apr 10 2012, 09:48 AM

Getting Started

http://www.chinapress.com.my/node/305876

nearby 16 Sierra, 5 minutes drive only

This post has been edited by slackinux: Apr 10 2012, 09:58 AM
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Apr 10 2012, 09:49 AM

Regular

Hopefully. I don't think there are many Lyden buyers in here? If there are, hopefully we can create another community thread like Odora eventually. Though it will be at least a year and a half to go, I'm excited ...
+Quote Post
yoki
post Apr 10 2012, 11:03 AM

Regular

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Apr 10 2012, 09:49 AM)
Hopefully. I don't think there are many Lyden buyers in here? If there are, hopefully we can create another community thread like Odora eventually. Though it will be at least a year and a half to go, I'm excited ...
close to 800k for leasehold 22x75, in sri kembangan, of course not much pple buy la....aiyoo....
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Apr 10 2012, 11:13 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(yoki @ Apr 10 2012, 11:03 AM)
close to 800k for leasehold 22x75, in sri kembangan, of course not much pple buy la....aiyoo....
As it is all highway connected( going to kl or anyway got no problem, if u choose MEX, u take less than 30 minutes reach to time square on peak or non peak hour).And this is a strategic location for own stay. Quiet and peaceful. Not crowded as this is not for commercial or industry centre but solely for spirit resting place. Nearby forest reserve. All the amenities are closed by.
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Apr 10 2012, 12:46 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yoki @ Apr 10 2012, 11:03 AM)
Not all properties are everyone's cup of tea. It appeals to some and it doesn't to others. I'm more interested to those who bought for home stay, not investment. The excuse of leasehold is old and is not relevant to many and my generation these days who seek properties in KL/S'gor. Those older than me by more than 10 years keeps harping on freehold/leasehold which I don't blame them. Their era have different train of thoughts I guess.
+Quote Post
spydermind
post Apr 10 2012, 01:05 PM

On my way

Like what you said...there are some people who will not buy leasehold property as a result of their own preference which is totally fine.

From a neutral perspective, being leasehold means it should be slightly cheaper...or in other words, if the development that you are looking at is a freehold, then it is normal that it is slightly more expensive ..10-15% for klang valley.....and the difference will be bigger for area which predominantly freehold.

Of course, this is apple to apple comparison....but in real life, you cant easily find 2 projects identically to each other in facade, density, material, etc but only different in the title. So, if there is a project that you like and unfortunately is leasehold, why not....it is upto individual.
+Quote Post
yoki
post Apr 10 2012, 01:35 PM

Regular

QUOTE(spydermind @ Apr 10 2012, 01:05 PM)

From a neutral perspective, being leasehold means it should be slightly cheaper...or in other words, if the development that you  are looking at is a freehold, then it is normal that it is slightly more expensive ..10-15% for klang valley.....and the difference will be bigger for area which predominantly freehold.

problem is, IMHO, it is not cheap at all, this place is more expensive than bandar puteri landed, no joke
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Apr 10 2012, 02:42 PM

Regular

You can't do a comparison like that. The design is different, the township planning is different, the specifications are different and the list goes on. Bandar Puteri from what I've heard, most of the the completed 22x75 are also pushing beyond RM850k already. Yet their built up is smaller, without perimeter fencing and etc.

Believe me, everyone is crying about property prices going up. Even though I bought one, I did so after much considerations to location, design and environment. My only hope is that the area will eventually be something close to DSP, where their initial developments were considered pricy, but now that all the high ends are there, the early adopters are laughing their way to the bank.

Crossing fingers that eventually when 16 Sierra Semi-D/Villa/Bungalows are developed, the existing link/townhouse will appreciate further.
+Quote Post
debtismoney
post Apr 10 2012, 08:59 PM

On my way

QUOTE(SKfolk @ Apr 10 2012, 11:13 AM)
As it is all highway connected( going to kl or anyway got no problem, if u choose MEX, u take less than 30 minutes reach to time square on peak or non peak hour).And this is a strategic location for own stay. Quiet and peaceful. Not crowded as this is not for commercial or industry centre but solely for spirit resting place. Nearby forest reserve. All the amenities are closed by.
sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif Solely for spirit resting place >>> CEMETERY???

You sound like a sales representative doing promotion...
+Quote Post
mapala
post Apr 10 2012, 09:43 PM

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Apr 10 2012, 02:42 PM)

Crossing fingers that eventually when 16 Sierra Semi-D/Villa/Bungalows are developed, the existing link/townhouse will appreciate further.
Price appreciation for sure only at this time cannot guess by how much baring of course any external shocks
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Apr 10 2012, 10:39 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(debtismoney @ Apr 10 2012, 08:59 PM)
sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  Solely for spirit resting place >>> CEMETERY???

You sound like a sales representative doing promotion...
Cemetery = soul resting place.
+Quote Post
airline
post Apr 17 2012, 06:10 PM

7 stars

received sms 16 sierra semi rm1.93million can view from 21 april
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Jun 6 2012, 09:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(airline @ Apr 17 2012, 06:10 PM)
received sms 16 sierra semi rm1.93million can view from 21 april
Good price at good location. thumbup.gif on top of that... it is only 35 min to KL during peak hours!

Added on July 1, 2012, 4:45 pm
QUOTE(jamestan_85 @ Jun 6 2012, 09:43 PM)
Good price at good location.  thumbup.gif on top of that... it is only 35 min to KL during peak hours!
. Looks like 16 sierra has many points to be a very successful development... the place is also quite strategic.... very convenient....It is the next setia eco park..and much more convenient...... i heard some people calling this place "the high class part of serdang"... is that true?

Added on August 12, 2012, 10:11 pm
Good price at good location.  thumbup.gif on top of that... it is only 35 min to KL during peak hours!

. Looks like 16 sierra has many points to be a very successful development... the place is also quite strategic.... very convenient....It is the next setia eco park..and much more convenient...... i heard some people calling this place "the high class part of serdang"... is that true?

This post has been edited by jamestan_85: Aug 12 2012, 10:11 PM
+Quote Post
august79
post Sep 7 2012, 11:54 PM

wonder anyone notice there are 2 telecom transmission towers, is that safe?

This post has been edited by august79: Sep 7 2012, 11:54 PM
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Sep 8 2012, 12:17 PM

Enthusiast

Added on August 12, 2012, 10:11 pm
Agreed. U have many alternate route and highway to beat the traffic jam to many part of KV. The good thing is due to the low density very good for staying, all kind of amenities is just close by and going there also not crowded and no traffic jam.One thing is here got no cinema which we wish can get 1 when 3 elements is completed another 3 years.
+Quote Post
gsc3883
post Sep 8 2012, 01:57 PM

Getting Started

what a huge township by IOI .
+Quote Post
august79
post Sep 8 2012, 06:18 PM

yes nice township but any one notice the telecom transmission tower which very close to sierra 2. Any comments? IOI provide any measurement on the radio frequency signal, which confirm that is safe for the residential???

This post has been edited by august79: Sep 8 2012, 06:19 PM
+Quote Post
twins9
post Sep 8 2012, 08:25 PM

Regular

Telecom tower is nothing compared with HTC.

+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Sep 8 2012, 09:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(august79 @ Sep 7 2012, 11:54 PM)
wonder anyone notice there are 2 telecom transmission towers, is that safe?
you may refer to skmm, not sure will you get any info there.. but they are all built according to SKMM n local council guideline..

anyway, there is no where you can escape from this structures..
every 200 meters there will be 1 transmitter in KL city, every 500 meters in urban, every 1 km in suburban and 2 km apart in rural area.. collective more than 10,000 to 20,000 telco transmitters all around in misa including 10 wireless operator, and 4 technology (2g 3g wimax iburst)..

these towers are more visible but the less visible ones are even more on rooftops, billboards, lamppole, hidden, surau minarets, on condos, on high building etc.. (my previous job is to plan where this transmitters should be located n pretty good in hidding them brows.gif , now i dun do field work anymore).. there even transmitter inside buildings, if not how to get full bar inside shopping mall..

no where to escape la.. u dun see them doesnt mean they dun exist..

cheers..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Sep 8 2012, 09:31 PM
+Quote Post
arayko
post Sep 22 2012, 10:19 AM

Guys, helping my friends to look for Sierra8 unit, owners pls contact me if you willing to let go without paying the agent commission.

Cheer
+Quote Post
twins9
post Oct 22 2012, 05:56 AM

Regular

updates? residents move in already at all the phases?

+Quote Post
nha82
post Nov 15 2012, 10:53 PM

Getting Started

I saw lyden justnow..im thinking of buyingthe terracehse second phase...i work in kl but in spite of the distance..the area itself is slowly developing..summore itis landed..so far other landed area costs a bomb..
+Quote Post
LCL01
post Nov 15 2012, 10:57 PM

QUOTE(arayko @ Sep 22 2012, 10:19 AM)
Guys, helping my friends to look for Sierra8 unit, owners pls contact me if you willing to let go without paying the agent commission.

Cheer
Don't be naive owner will sell even more expensive without agent get involved. Sometimes agent can play a role to pull down the price.
+Quote Post
SKfolk
post Nov 16 2012, 12:32 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(nha82 @ Nov 15 2012, 10:53 PM)
I saw lyden justnow..im thinking of buyingthe terracehse second phase...i work in kl but in spite of the distance..the area itself is slowly developing..summore itis landed..so far other landed area costs a bomb..
If u work in kl, it takes only half and Hour to reach the heart of kl during peak hours and when u come back,take the puncak jalil way, no jam at all.
+Quote Post
nha82
post Nov 16 2012, 10:53 AM

Getting Started

so not much buyer in hereke??
we are planning to buy for stay...not investment..so opefully the neighbourhood will be great...

i like the idea that it has no frills or "offer" any fantasy living...joint management committee is fine by me...as i fear with all these new concept of resort living, the maintenance fees itself would cost at least rm500..

+Quote Post
amco
post Nov 16 2012, 08:08 PM

On my way

QUOTE(LCL01 @ Nov 15 2012, 10:57 PM)
Don't be naive owner will sell even more expensive without agent get involved. Sometimes agent can play a role to pull down the price.
do you have any real life experience?

without agent definitely deal at a lower price. You think buyers are like to pay more? ^^
+Quote Post
LCL01
post Nov 16 2012, 09:38 PM

QUOTE(amco @ Nov 16 2012, 08:08 PM)
do you have any real life experience?

without agent definitely deal at a lower price. You think buyers are like to pay more? ^^
Bro, i was a agent before. Now a part time investor. Sometimes agent can help to bargain down the price, most of the time, seller will put an unreachable price for the sales. Without agent to pull down the price, owner will only adjust downwards the price after he realise that he cant make it. But that's after few months later...
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Nov 18 2012, 02:25 PM

On my way

Akira 3-Storey Semi-D
- Lot size 45 x 85
- Buildup from 4596 sqft
- 5 bedroom + 1 maid room
- double volume ceiling at Living
- large windows
- spacious open plan
- rainwater harvest
- solar hot water
- outdoor terrace
- water feature *
- from rm 2,150,800.

Attached Image
+Quote Post
jamestan_85
post Nov 19 2012, 09:56 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Nov 18 2012, 02:25 PM)
Akira 3-Storey Semi-D
- Lot size 45 x 85
- Buildup from 4596 sqft
- large windows
- spacious open plan
- rainwater harvest
- solar hot water
- outdoor terrace
- water feature *
- from rm 2,150,800.

Attached Image
Saw the show units. Very nice... and as i have always mentioned... good place to invest and only 30 min to KL by MEX highway.
+Quote Post
dragon_lee
post Nov 19 2012, 10:35 PM

~Think Different~

anyone know the latest sales for lyden?
+Quote Post
august79
post Nov 23 2012, 01:40 PM

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Sep 8 2012, 09:23 PM)
you may refer to skmm, not sure will you get any info there.. but they are all built according to SKMM n local council guideline..

anyway, there is no where you can escape from this structures..
every 200 meters there will be 1 transmitter in KL city, every 500 meters in urban, every 1 km in suburban and 2 km apart in rural area.. collective more than 10,000 to 20,000 telco transmitters all around in misa including 10 wireless operator, and 4 technology (2g 3g wimax iburst)..

these towers are more visible but the less visible ones are even more on rooftops, billboards, lamppole, hidden, surau minarets, on condos, on high building etc.. (my previous job is to plan where this transmitters should be located n pretty good in hidding them  brows.gif , now i dun do field work anymore).. there even transmitter inside buildings, if not how to get full bar inside shopping mall..

no where to escape la.. u dun see them doesnt mean they dun exist..

cheers..
You are rite. I just got SKMM to site to perform measurement and it is confirmed the signal is at super duper safe level. In fact is much lower than the FM radio signal level.

Added on November 23, 2012, 1:45 pm
QUOTE(nha82 @ Nov 15 2012, 10:53 PM)

I working in KLCC area and everyday travel from puchong. It will take about 30 minutes to office. From my house to from sierra to KL will be 40 to 50 minutes via puchong, which i think is reasonable. When Max interlink is ready, should be faster.

Added on November 23, 2012, 3:12 pm
QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Nov 19 2012, 10:35 PM)
anyone know the latest sales for lyden?
Just called to sales office... sorry dude, all non-bumi unit SOLD. May need to wait until completion and wait for the bumi lot to release.

This post has been edited by august79: Nov 23 2012, 03:12 PM
+Quote Post
dragon_lee
post Nov 23 2012, 03:44 PM

~Think Different~

wow, looks like their sales is really good...
+Quote Post
august79
post Nov 23 2012, 04:01 PM

yes, good development. sure fast and this will be the last phase of double story in sierra...
+Quote Post
Soros007
post Nov 23 2012, 04:28 PM

Regular

QUOTE(yunalesca @ Nov 18 2012, 02:25 PM)
Akira 3-Storey Semi-D
- Lot size 45 x 85
- Buildup from 4596 sqft
- large windows
- spacious open plan
- rainwater harvest
- solar hot water
- outdoor terrace
- water feature *
- from rm 2,150,800.

Attached Image
Lease Hold ort Free Hold?
+Quote Post
matthewctj
post Nov 23 2012, 04:37 PM

Regular

QUOTE(nha82 @ Nov 16 2012, 10:53 AM)
so not much buyer in hereke??
we are planning to buy for stay...not investment..so opefully the neighbourhood will be great...

i like the idea that it has no frills or "offer" any fantasy living...joint management committee is fine by me...as i fear with all these new concept of resort living, the maintenance fees itself would cost at least rm500..
I bought a unit there. Looking forward to completion & hope to move in before CNY 2014 if possible. I believe all we need to pay for is the security once we take over from the developer. Hopefully, the owners there do their part and pay the necessary to ensure a safer environment, even if it not guaranteed.

Now just waiting for the Semi-D@Lyden to catch up on construction. It's about 5 minutes from my workplace and I like the environment there. Good landscaping especially when compared with nearby developments. Makes it very homely. Price may be expensive compared to others, especially when it is leasehold. But what the heck, I'm not gonna be alive when that expires lol ..
+Quote Post
xyyap
post Nov 23 2012, 08:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Soros007 @ Nov 23 2012, 04:28 PM)
Lease Hold ort Free Hold?
Brother, leasehold.

The one u bought is better.

+Quote Post
august79
post Nov 26 2012, 02:17 PM

QUOTE(matthewctj @ Nov 23 2012, 04:37 PM)
I bought a unit there. Looking forward to completion & hope to move in before CNY 2014 if possible. I believe all we need to pay for is the security once we take over from the developer. Hopefully, the owners there do their part and pay the necessary to ensure a safer environment, even if it not guaranteed.

Now just waiting for the Semi-D@Lyden to catch up on construction. It's about 5 minutes from my workplace and I like the environment there. Good landscaping especially when compared with nearby developments. Makes it very homely. Price may be expensive compared to others, especially when it is leasehold. But what the heck, I'm not gonna be alive when that expires lol ..
I also plan to move in before CNY 2014, if possible. but this depend when the CF can be ready... and need some time for renovation...
+Quote Post
yunalesca
post Dec 12 2012, 11:24 PM

On my way

Lyden

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post