Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 16 Sierra by IOI properties

views

twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Feb 7 2012, 01:20 PM)
Well, if you bought it at 400k+ 2 years ago...i gess, that's pretty decent and to a certain extend valuable.

Location is very subjective so, i wont comment on this.

There are a couple of things which i like about this 16 Sierra. Together with D'alpina, it is quite a big development. So this is a plus point if you are hoping for better price increase.

Secondly, the houses there are decent compare with the neighbour taman putra permai. This is more organized.

There are 2 connecting highways. Traveling to KL is not that far actually via MEX. Also depend on which part of KL though.
yes.. and also the current launching is only small portion of S16. the are more phases to go. and the usual practise, price get steeper from phase to phase..
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:19 PM)
The question is how much higher the developer can continue to jack up the price until the majority interested buyers cant afford anymore and out of their reach?? Lyden is already crazily priced....how much higher can the prices go?? I think Kinrara 8 or 9 is pushing the max limits...

Added on February 7, 2012, 2:20 pmRemeber most of our salary remains the same...
in future, landed are occupied by majority rich ppl..
there are ppl who squeeze out maximum to get homeloan. not to mention, there are plenty young millionaires in the making..
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(brother love @ Feb 7 2012, 02:46 PM)
U mean young bankrupts hehe....

Unfortunately we r not living in the US...here in Malaysia, even if u came out with another Facebook billion dollar idea, it would most probably be stolen by gomen u presented to, and if u too successful, the gomen willl takeober yur company, look at many Chinese banks, Sp Setia, Manhattan Fish Market etc...
i wouldnt want to under estimate the capability of young chap. ioi does not offer low entry cost and dibs.. these are not "speculator friendly" products

other development selling high price with heavy discount and dibs are more likely bought by speculators, good luck to those.
twincharger07
post Feb 7 2012, 11:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Dangerous @ Feb 7 2012, 10:53 PM)
Townhouse.
is a good buy considering persqft price..

this place need some time to boom..
twincharger07
post Feb 20 2012, 12:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

lyden going 780k for normal 22x75 DSL intermidiate, sierra 16 might b going slow this yr.. ioi had came out an innovative idea.. 30k booking, 15k rebate, remaining downpayment after VP.. they are trying to make as low cost entry as posible..
twincharger07
post Feb 20 2012, 01:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Feb 20 2012, 01:03 AM)
Wow. Good idea.

But problem is after VP, lot of cash need to be ready for renovation.

However it is a good and great idea for lower entry first.
IOI sales staff once told me, IOI dont give discount one... so inorder to uphold their company's policy and wanna do low cost entry at the same time, they just differ the remaining dp after completion.. mati mati wanna earn from buyers..
twincharger07
post Sep 8 2012, 09:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(august79 @ Sep 7 2012, 11:54 PM)
wonder anyone notice there are 2 telecom transmission towers, is that safe?
you may refer to skmm, not sure will you get any info there.. but they are all built according to SKMM n local council guideline..

anyway, there is no where you can escape from this structures..
every 200 meters there will be 1 transmitter in KL city, every 500 meters in urban, every 1 km in suburban and 2 km apart in rural area.. collective more than 10,000 to 20,000 telco transmitters all around in misa including 10 wireless operator, and 4 technology (2g 3g wimax iburst)..

these towers are more visible but the less visible ones are even more on rooftops, billboards, lamppole, hidden, surau minarets, on condos, on high building etc.. (my previous job is to plan where this transmitters should be located n pretty good in hidding them brows.gif , now i dun do field work anymore).. there even transmitter inside buildings, if not how to get full bar inside shopping mall..

no where to escape la.. u dun see them doesnt mean they dun exist..

cheers..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Sep 8 2012, 09:31 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0434sec    0.12    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:54 AM