airline
post Jan 4 2011, 05:57 PM

7 stars
7,923 posts

like Summerglades?
kinkymacy
post Jan 4 2011, 08:17 PM

20 posts

what happening to cyberjaya ... so many residential coming up ...
cristiano7mu
post Jan 4 2011, 10:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,577 posts

Ya was wondering also... Along Persiaran Multimedia I saw 2 serviced suite and soho constructing.

D 'Pluze Cyberjaya and Shaftsbury Square

and many new offices nearby completing this year .

This post has been edited by cristiano7mu: Jan 4 2011, 10:06 PM
rupart
post Jan 13 2011, 03:48 PM

Casual
421 posts

anyone know the starting price?
icez
post Jan 13 2011, 05:01 PM

The Icezman Gone Cold
1,053 posts

Indicated as RM400k for 750sqft on the website.
bluuberry
post Feb 12 2011, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

Hey Buddy,
I just got a call from there.

RM450 per sqft
maintainence 0.28 cents
Size from 1060 sqft - 1300 ++
2 car park
5 unit air cond
1 kitchen cabinet.

concept is good and nice
low density

9 floor a blook
1 floor only 5 units

30k rebates
under- con developer bear interest

do you think its worth?
property101
post Feb 12 2011, 12:17 PM

Regular
1,830 posts

QUOTE(kinkymacy @ Jan 4 2011, 08:17 PM)
what happening to cyberjaya ... so many residential coming up ...
better pray that MNC, amenities, entertainment and most importantly human keep coming into Cyberjaya
else it going to be a ghost town at night with a lot of tall buildings
bluuberry
post Feb 12 2011, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(property101 @ Feb 12 2011, 12:17 PM)
better pray that MNC, amenities, entertainment and most importantly human keep coming into Cyberjaya
haha
im planning to pay booking this few days
after your reply, you make me scary
haha..

450 persqft is expensive
but around kl, new development is this range already
unless leasehold will be cheaper a bit.
jet2020
post Feb 15 2011, 05:51 PM

Casual
402 posts

across the road at Cyber Heights Villa, one can get 3bedded condo and lake facing at around $270psf..... the price is nearly half of this Mirage.
g-string
post Feb 16 2011, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
178 posts

QUOTE(property101 @ Feb 12 2011, 12:17 PM)
so much of dev in cyberjaya, where's the people to support it? there's a few rows of terrace houses that were built in 2001, near the lake. after all these years, almost zero appreciation. some are still empty!! price is around rm500-600k.

as property101 said, if its just the working crowd, then expect night time population to be only students. right now, there's no reason for ppl to stay in cbj. compared to other surrounding areas. hopefully ppl dont get caught with white elephants.
spydermind
post Feb 16 2011, 10:39 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(g-string @ Feb 16 2011, 03:09 PM)
so much of dev in cyberjaya, where's the people to support it? there's a few rows of terrace houses that were built in 2001, near the lake. after all these years, almost zero appreciation. some are still empty!! price is around rm500-600k.

as property101 said, if its just the working crowd, then expect night time population to be only students. right now, there's no reason for ppl to stay in cbj. compared to other surrounding areas. hopefully ppl dont get caught with white elephants.
Well, that might be true 1 yr back..but you may try to buy any of the 42 units of house there at 500k-600k....no more actually...

a lot of landed house everywhere didnt really appreciate that much until the past couple of years (especially last 12 months). I think for now the major target group is people working in cyberjaya or putrajaya (excluding the student of course). However, for investment perspective, there are many people who dont live there and dont work there are bying into cyberjaya....well...only time will tells if the investment turn out to be good of bad.....

cannot say no reason to stay there lah.....everyone got their own reason and preference....but i would agree with you that perhaps no many people will consider to stay there.....seriously, there are many areas within KV that you and I would never think of staying....for me, segambut, klang, gombak, etc, at least at this point of time, it hasnt cross my mind that i would stay there....no disrespect, but this is just a matter of preference or familiarity.....

Let's see how it turn out to be....
accetera
post Feb 27 2011, 11:54 AM

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,772 posts

the most luxurious condo in Cyberjaya?

user posted image
AndyTan6141
post Feb 27 2011, 09:23 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Feb 27 2011, 11:54 AM)
the most luxurious condo in Cyberjaya?

user posted image
Well...i m pretty sure it will only be a matter of time (and within a short period too) before another developer tops this one... rclxub.gif
yoki
post Feb 28 2011, 10:16 AM

Regular
1,313 posts

this is defonately not cheap at >RM500k especially in cyberjaya
Taka_0
post Feb 28 2011, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

cyberjaya, near to 10 development is progressing in these area. who live there? i know there is ppl working n study there. but really, how many live in cyberjaya? except for students which dont have many choices?
spydermind
post Feb 28 2011, 02:29 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(Taka_0 @ Feb 28 2011, 01:00 PM)
cyberjaya, near to 10 development is progressing in these area. who live there? i know there is ppl working n study there. but really, how many live in cyberjaya? except for students which dont have many choices?
Firstly, there are really no many who lives there as of now.....so, the other way of looking at this, because this is why so many development now. Previously it is lack of choice, not cheap, at some condo with too many students, less people work there....etc..but now, it might not be a lot, but the potential people who stay there or will be styaing there will increease a lot.

I would say, for people not working in cyberjaya/putrajaya/KLIA, the reason for staying there could be quite limited. So, it might have to be a niche offering to lure people to invest or encourage people to stay there.....time has change, how many would imagine themselves staying in Setia Alam, Jade Hill, Bukit Jelutong, kota Kemuning, years before....but the reality is now, all these place are well populated. Of course, when we are growing up and staying for years within PJ, it will not be a simple decision, but, for better price/value or better offering/environment....some decided to move.....

ASSASINS
post Mar 30 2011, 01:50 PM

Casual
345 posts

I'm fall in love with the overall concept the moment i saw those visuals. wub.gif
If i buy it for own stay for let's say 5 years and sell it after that, maybe in 2020 (project completed in 2014)...will it be a good choice?
Currently i'm working in mont kiara area but who knows where will i work 3 years later??

Now, i'm afford only the smallest unit type...which UNABLE to view perdana lake side BUT can share the exciting facilities with millionaire residents (those villas, bungalow, semidee which cost millions)..such as salt-pool, sky gym etc... rclxms.gif

Somemore with DIBS and 30k rebate...it's really attact me to stay there...can practice my driving skill everyday...no traffic jam flex.gif

Can anyone give me suggestions/comments/opinions?? icon_question.gif

brinksie
post Apr 1 2011, 12:53 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Mar 30 2011, 01:50 PM)
I'm fall in love with the overall concept the moment i saw those visuals.  wub.gif
If i buy it for own stay for let's say 5 years and sell it after that, maybe in 2020 (project completed in 2014)...will it be a good choice?
Currently i'm working in mont kiara area but who knows where will i work 3 years later??

Now, i'm afford only the smallest unit type...which UNABLE to view perdana lake side BUT can share the exciting facilities with millionaire residents (those villas, bungalow, semidee which cost millions)..such as salt-pool, sky gym etc... rclxms.gif

Somemore with DIBS and 30k rebate...it's really attact me to stay there...can practice my driving skill everyday...no traffic jam  flex.gif

Can anyone give me suggestions/comments/opinions??  icon_question.gif
Assasins,
I actually felt the same like you..I actually booked the smallest unit earlier this week.

The visuals look great (marketing gimmick) but the landscape architecture attracted me the most.
I have checked out the previous work by Sek San Design and I can be certain that they are building the real stuff (not just marketing gimmick vivuals). You can check him out at http://www.seksan.com

I agree that CBJ has many upcoming development now, but they are all mid-priced condos and you don't get this kind of special concept at the surrounding condos. I feel that this is another class on its own and may fetch better rental/ tenant/ buyer in the future.

If this place is maintained well (which I am sure those rich people staying at RM2mil Villa would expect a lot), this place will look very nice (like Sentul West, etc).

I've been working at CBJ for 12 years now and I see this place having potential. Today, there are no hypemarket, Shopping Mall etc, but with Shafsbury, D'Pulze, more villas at Symphony and MahSing Garden Residences and Setia Cyberjaya Ecopack (now rumour only), I hope the place will change as population increases. I was amazed that Summer Glaze are sold out.. (I wonder why people are investing so much money at Cyberjaya ghost town.. I guess they must be seing something..) Moreover, going to KL only takes 20mins via MEX Hwy with no jam.
Of course, we cannot compare with CyberHeight Condo which were sold much earlier ( before all these boom) and they are run down, hence not fetching good return initially.

For my loan (BLR-2.4%=3.9%), I only need to cough out RM20k by May/June 2011 for SPA (no need to sign now) while loan interest borne by developer during construction period.. and free maintenance fee for first 18months.
They also throw in free kitchen cabinet, hood/ hob and aircond (that means i can move in anytime).

The lake view is amazing at night (I see it when I drive home each evening when I finish work)
While I can only afford the smallest unit, I guess I will enjoy the view at the SkyGarden and SkyGym..

I've been going to the showroom for several times and also been to the actual site and contemplated a lot..
I book now while there are still some strategic small units available, they also said RM30k rebate will be removed when they lauch it officially...

Just sharing my views. Good luck.
ASSASINS
post Apr 1 2011, 01:05 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(brinksie @ Apr 1 2011, 12:53 AM)
Assasins,
I actually felt the same like you..I actually booked the smallest unit earlier this week.

The visuals look great (marketing gimmick) but the landscape architecture attracted me the most.
I have checked out the previous work by Sek San Design and I can be certain that they are building the real stuff (not just marketing gimmick vivuals).  You can check him out at  http://www.seksan.com

I agree that CBJ has many upcoming development now, but they are all mid-priced condos and you don't get this kind of special concept at the surrounding condos. I feel that this is another class on its own and may fetch better rental/ tenant/ buyer in the future.

If this place is maintained well (which I am sure those rich people staying at RM2mil Villa would expect a lot), this place will look very nice (like Sentul West, etc).

I've been working at CBJ for 12 years now and I see this place having potential. Today, there are no hypemarket, Shopping Mall etc, but with Shafsbury, D'Pulze, more villas at Symphony and MahSing Garden Residences and Setia Cyberjaya Ecopack (now rumour only), I hope the place will change as population increases. I was amazed that Summer Glaze are sold out.. (I wonder why people are investing so much money at Cyberjaya ghost town.. I guess they must be seing something..)  Moreover, going to KL only takes 20mins via MEX Hwy with no jam.
Of course, we cannot compare with CyberHeight Condo which were sold much earlier ( before all these boom) and they are run down, hence not fetching good return initially.

For my loan (BLR-2.4%=3.9%), I only need to cough out RM20k by May/June 2011 for SPA (no need to sign now) while loan interest borne by developer during construction period.. and free maintenance fee for first 18months.
They also throw in free kitchen cabinet, hood/ hob and aircond (that means i can move in anytime).

The lake view is amazing at night (I see it when I drive home each evening when I finish work)
While I can only afford the smallest unit, I guess I will enjoy the view at the SkyGarden and SkyGym..

I've been going to the showroom for several times and also been to the actual site and contemplated a lot..
I book now while there are still some strategic small units available, they also said RM30k rebate will be removed when they lauch it officially...

Thanks thanks...i've made booking thou...smallest unit, level 3, block A2, yours?

Which bank offer you -2.4? how many lock-in period?

i'll meet UOB, CIMB and PBB next week for the loan..
Hope everything going smoothly...

Take care, my future neighbour rclxms.gif
skycs
post Apr 3 2011, 12:38 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

bro...i bought A3. because can see the bridge view when i go to SKY lounge there...smile.gif).smallest unit as well.

same opinion with brinksie. Good for live or investment.
abgkik
post Apr 4 2011, 12:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Mar 30 2011, 01:50 PM)
I'm fall in love with the overall concept the moment i saw those visuals.  wub.gif

Somemore with DIBS and 30k rebate...it's really attact me to stay there...can practice my driving skill everyday...no traffic jam  flex.gif

Can anyone give me suggestions/comments/opinions??  icon_question.gif
biggrin.gif agreed with you...
the concept is so nice....... booked.. and will decide within two months..
hot sale ya.. even the lake view is expensive, many units have been taken.. only left a few units on level 2..

only i can't get details on the height of unit.. hopefully they will build it with height>13 feet
I will not call it luxury condominium if the height<12 feet..
sonerin
post Apr 4 2011, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,636 posts

What is the current price of the house ?
schnapps
post Apr 4 2011, 02:01 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 4 2011, 12:37 AM)
biggrin.gif  agreed with you...
the concept is so nice....... booked.. and will decide within two months..
hot sale ya.. even the lake view is expensive, many units have been taken.. only left a few units on level 2..

only i can't get details on the height of unit.. hopefully they will build it with height>13 feet
I will not call it luxury condominium if the height<12 feet..
its definitely less than 12 feet in height.

Price for smallest unit min RM560k up RM800k
ASSASINS
post Apr 4 2011, 03:21 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(schnapps @ Apr 4 2011, 02:01 PM)
its definitely less than 12 feet in height.

Price for smallest unit min RM560k up RM800k
The price is up???
Last two weeks when i drop by sales office, is starting from RM548k, my unit is RM557k thou...

I also wish HIGHER ceiling height, who dont wish too??? haha tongue.gif

the only thing i dun like the small unit is, no balcony...cant do sunbathing brows.gif

schnapps
post Apr 4 2011, 03:32 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 4 2011, 03:21 PM)
The price is up???
Last two weeks when i drop by sales office, is starting from RM548k, my unit is RM557k thou...

I also wish HIGHER ceiling height, who dont wish too??? haha  tongue.gif

the only thing i dun like the small unit is, no balcony...cant do sunbathing  brows.gif
yah its about that price.. depending on block. which block did you purchase? staying alone or with family? your loan approved?
sonerin
post Apr 4 2011, 04:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,636 posts

What is size of the smallest unit ?
abgkik
post Apr 4 2011, 05:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 4 2011, 03:21 PM)
The price is up???

I also wish HIGHER ceiling height, who dont wish too??? haha  tongue.gif

the only thing i dun like the small unit is, no balcony...cant do sunbathing  brows.gif
2nd balcony is at 2nd room.. would be nice if at master bedroom, can chill with chick at master bed.. opss hmm.gif

haiiyoo.. I asked them, but they said not confirmed (height) on detail yet..

Is it confirmed the height is as per normal condo 11.5 feet? sad.gif

Added on April 4, 2011, 5:07 pm
QUOTE(sonerin @ Apr 4 2011, 04:53 PM)
What is size of the smallest unit ?
1060 sqft.. facing west.. 2+1 rooms...

This post has been edited by abgkik: Apr 5 2011, 09:00 AM
brinksie
post Apr 4 2011, 11:03 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 4 2011, 05:01 PM)
2nd balcony is at 2nd room.. would be nice if at master bedroom, can chill with chick at master bed.. opss  hmm.gif

haiiyoo.. I asked them, but they said not confirmed (height) on detail yet..

Is it confirmed the height is as per normal condo 11.5 feet?  sad.gif

Added on April 4, 2011, 5:07 pm

1006 sqft.. facing west.. 2+1 rooms...
Oh glad that u guys have similar opinion.
Smallest unit is 1060sq ft. Initial phase is RM 515800 after RM 30k rebate. Each block has higher prices from block A3 onward but with direct access to the skygym/ garden.

A1,2,3 does not face west. Loan with blr-2.4 is from Maybank. Lock period is 3 years. They have the bank leaflets at the showroom
Not sure about the height, I imagine the villas to have super high ceiling.
abgkik
post Apr 5 2011, 09:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(brinksie @ Apr 4 2011, 11:03 PM)
Smallest unit is 1060sq ft. Initial phase is RM 515800 after RM 30k rebate. Each block has higher prices  from block A3 onward but with direct access to the skygym/ garden.

A1,2,3 does not face west. Loan with blr-2.4 is from Maybank. Lock period is 3 years. They have the bank leaflets at the showroom
oh ya.. my bad.. bad.. only small unit at block A4 facing west.. not for A1, A2, A3..
ASSASINS
post Apr 5 2011, 04:08 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(brinksie @ Apr 4 2011, 11:03 PM)
Smallest unit is 1060sq ft. Initial phase is RM 515800 after RM 30k rebate. Each block has higher prices  from block A3 onward but with direct access to the skygym/ garden.

Have bad experience with mbb before...dun even want to give them 3rd chance... vmad.gif
anyone have any idea for the ceiling heights for condo??

vin_ann
post Apr 5 2011, 11:07 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,884 posts

Visited the Mirage sale gallery last weekend...

Here are some of photos of Mirage

PropertyDemand
post Apr 5 2011, 11:13 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 1 2011, 01:05 PM)
Thanks thanks...i've made booking thou...smallest unit, level 3, block A2, yours?

Which bank offer you -2.4? how many lock-in period?

i'll meet UOB, CIMB and PBB next week for the loan..
Hope everything going smoothly...

Take care, my future neighbour  rclxms.gif
I can recommend a banker to you with -2.4 and no lock-in (base on profile).
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.

ASSASINS
post Apr 6 2011, 10:44 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(PropertyDemand @ Apr 5 2011, 11:13 PM)
I can recommend a banker to you with -2.4 and no lock-in (base on profile).
PM me if you are interested.

Thanks.
no lock-in? for real? BUT is this bank offered DIBS ? As this project only have certain banks for buyers to choose if want DIBS thou.
May i know what bank is it?

PropertyDemand
post Apr 6 2011, 06:28 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 6 2011, 10:44 AM)
no lock-in? for real? BUT is this bank offered DIBS ? As this project only have certain banks for buyers to choose if want DIBS thou.
May i know what bank is it?
PM you already.
Provided your property price more than RM500k.
I just promote for my friend, anyone interested just PM me your contact number.
Free consultation. wink.gif

abgkik
post Apr 6 2011, 07:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(PropertyDemand @ Apr 6 2011, 06:28 PM)
PM you already.
Provided your property price more than RM500k.
I just promote for my friend, anyone interested just PM me your contact number.
Free consultation. wink.gif
PM me too bro...

Added on April 6, 2011, 7:16 pm
QUOTE(vin_ann @ Apr 5 2011, 11:07 PM)
Visited the Mirage sale gallery last weekend...

Here are some of photos of Mirage
nice blog you have bro..

Can we find any condo/development that have similar concept to Mirage by the lake in Malaysia?

This post has been edited by abgkik: Apr 6 2011, 07:18 PM
bluuberry
post Apr 6 2011, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
180 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 6 2011, 07:10 PM)
PM me too bro...

nice blog you have bro..

Can we find any condo/development that have similar concept to Mirage by the lake in Malaysia?
Ya its damn nice, before that i wanted to pay the booking oso,
but small unit do not have the view, thats the reason i din take..
abgkik
post Apr 6 2011, 11:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(bluuberry @ Apr 6 2011, 09:43 PM)
Ya its damn nice, before that i wanted to pay the booking oso,
but small unit do not have the view, thats the reason i din take..
hmm.gif took 2 hours for me to make decision at their sale office..
1world1dream
post Apr 7 2011, 12:24 AM

Getting Started
54 posts

[quote=abgkik,Apr 6 2011, 07:10 PM]
PM me too bro...

done abgkik...wink.gif
vin_ann
post Apr 7 2011, 09:16 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,884 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 6 2011, 07:10 PM)
PM me too bro...

nice blog you have bro..

if have i will let you know bro.

Thanks for visit.
ASSASINS
post Apr 7 2011, 10:39 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 6 2011, 11:22 PM)
hmm.gif took 2 hours for me to make decision at their sale office..
It took me 3 days...haha...
sweat.gif
abgkik
post Apr 7 2011, 12:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 7 2011, 10:39 AM)
It took me 3 days...haha...
sweat.gif
laugh.gif wowww.. changed your avatar to "Mirage By The Lake' already..
2 hours in the sales office during confirmed to book..
1 week before has visited their sales office but not booked yet (that time still many nice unit available).. sad.gif

but still lucky... manage to get very niceeeeeee unit.. rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by abgkik: Apr 7 2011, 12:41 PM
ASSASINS
post Apr 7 2011, 01:38 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 12:39 PM)
laugh.gif wowww.. changed your avatar to "Mirage By The Lake' already..
2 hours in the sales office during confirmed to book.. 
1 week before has visited their sales office but not booked yet (that time still many nice unit available)..  sad.gif

but still lucky... manage to get very niceeeeeee unit..  rclxm9.gif
Haha...ya, nice avatar right?
U got which type condo ya?
Mine is smallest unit thou...haha
shanged
post Apr 7 2011, 01:45 PM

27 posts

hi guys,
I visited the sales office sometime in Feb during the initial preview launch .. but although the design was beautiful, location not too bad .. the ERL track and the fact that the only available units at that time - faced the tracks, meant I didn't pursue it further ..
blush.gif

so wondering, are most of you buying to stay .... or for investment ...
are there demands for rental at this area in the future ?
rclxub.gif

wondering if I am missing something here, since most of you guys are vested ?
tq

rgds

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 7 2011, 01:38 PM)
ASSASINS
post Apr 7 2011, 02:03 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(shanged @ Apr 7 2011, 01:45 PM)
hi guys,
I visited the sales office sometime in Feb during the initial preview launch .. but although the design was beautiful, location not too bad .. the ERL track and the fact that the only available units at that time - faced the tracks, meant I didn't pursue it further ..
blush.gif

rclxub.gif

tq
rgds
HI,
the unit i choose was more to beside, not directly facing the tracks but facing badminton./squash/badminton court, plus developer providing 12mm glass that might able to reduce (slightly) the noise. smile.gif

I have yet to decide, but mostly own stay. nod.gif
I guess most of the buyers attracted to the design, facilites, environment offered? i'm not sure other, but I am. wink.gif
mini126
post Apr 7 2011, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

I have booked type 1060sq early March, after visited Serin & Shaftbury..
Like the concept & design.. Went to the actual site visit with the SA,

SA told me that A3 & A4 will closely to the ERL track.. As u guys can see
that the phase 1 condo is in curve design so block A1 & A2 will avoid directly
facing the ERL track & highway..

Btw I still not yet apply for the loan, how about u guys??
Heard that SPA will only sign on May/June..
abgkik
post Apr 7 2011, 03:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 7 2011, 01:38 PM)
Mine is facing lake... wink.gif
schnapps
post Apr 7 2011, 03:28 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 03:20 PM)
Mine is facing lake...  wink.gif
how much did you purchase it for?
abgkik
post Apr 7 2011, 03:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(shanged @ Apr 7 2011, 01:45 PM)
hi guys,
blush.gif

rclxub.gif

tq
rgds
mine mostly for own stay.. If I have chance to vest in the future, for sure I'll not ignore it..

Added on April 7, 2011, 3:45 pm
QUOTE(mini126 @ Apr 7 2011, 03:05 PM)

agree with you..

why block A5 is not open for sale?

Added on April 7, 2011, 4:16 pm
QUOTE(schnapps @ Apr 7 2011, 03:28 PM)
how much did you purchase it for?
Expensive lor... however due too facilities and concept that they are offering.. i loike.. wink.gif

This post has been edited by abgkik: Apr 7 2011, 04:16 PM
ASSASINS
post Apr 7 2011, 04:17 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 03:37 PM)
mine mostly for own stay.. If I have chance to vest in the future, for sure I'll not ignore it..

Added on April 7, 2011, 3:45 pm

agree with you..

why block A5 is not open for sale?
they want to raise the price for A5? and phase 2 condo?
Heard Show Unit to be ready somewhere 3rd quarter 2011, Condo Show Unit.
The res not sure...i've been call and ask too many times...they recon my voice dy...dun wan call again sweat.gif

Added on April 7, 2011, 4:19 pm
QUOTE(mini126 @ Apr 7 2011, 03:05 PM)

Ya, exactly. Mine is A2.
If possible, I want A1, but no more low unit left..all higher floor (higher price lar).. blink.gif
ya, heard SPA only ready tat period too. me in the midst prepare loan stuff also..

Added on April 7, 2011, 4:24 pm
QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 03:20 PM)
Mine is facing lake...  wink.gif
Fuiyoh !! Nice unit.
I'll definitely go for lake unit if wallet affordable..haha
Next time i pay a visit to your house and hi-tea together ya..haha rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Apr 7 2011, 04:24 PM
abgkik
post Apr 7 2011, 06:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 7 2011, 04:17 PM)
Fuiyoh !! Nice unit.
I'll definitely go for lake unit if wallet affordable..haha
Next time i pay a visit to your house and hi-tea together ya..haha  rclxms.gif
Are you single good looking lady with nice body figure?? If yes you are welcome.... ha ha ha.. drool.gif joking...

Sure.. sure.. can have hi-tea together..
surf-it
post Apr 7 2011, 06:13 PM

Landlord
1,714 posts

Any small unit left for this development?
mini126
post Apr 7 2011, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

QUOTE(surf-it @ Apr 7 2011, 06:13 PM)
Any small unit left for this development?
Yes.. But small unit is non lake view if u dun mind..
ASSASINS
post Apr 7 2011, 06:28 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 06:06 PM)
Are you single good looking lady with nice body figure?? If yes you are welcome.... ha ha ha..  drool.gif joking...

Sure.. sure.. can have hi-tea together..
haha, single?? ehmm..
Nice Body Figure, not as Angelina Jolie, but Anna Hatheway can? hahaha rclxm9.gif jkjk...i'm queen latifah la... cry.gif

update me once any of you got loan approved, want to see how many percent you get, how many yrs lock-in etc..
so far, UOB offer to best to me

-2.4%, 3 yrs lock in
abgkik
post Apr 7 2011, 11:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 7 2011, 06:28 PM)
haha, single?? ehmm..
Nice Body Figure, not as Angelina Jolie, but Anna Hatheway can? hahaha  rclxm9.gif  jkjk...i'm queen latifah la... cry.gif

update me once any of you got loan approved, want to see how many percent you get, how many yrs lock-in etc..
so far, UOB offer to best to me

-2.4%, 3 yrs lock in
Anna Hatheway OK.. slurp.. drool.gif

UOB, DIBS, 90%?
ASSASINS
post Apr 8 2011, 12:31 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 7 2011, 11:48 PM)
Anna Hatheway OK.. slurp..  drool.gif

UOB, DIBS, 90%?
Yes, DIBS, 90%, -2.4%, 3 yrs lock-in icon_rolleyes.gif

Added on April 8, 2011, 5:25 pmAny Mirage holder for Type A(x) would like to let go their unit? icon_question.gif

PM me ya. Thanks thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Apr 8 2011, 05:25 PM
donnykong
post Apr 9 2011, 04:50 PM

14 posts

the house all surrounded by highrise....so many eyes watching. if me, dowan....
abgkik
post Apr 10 2011, 01:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(donnykong @ Apr 9 2011, 04:50 PM)
buy the highrise lor.. you can watch...
ASSASINS
post Apr 11 2011, 10:44 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(donnykong @ Apr 9 2011, 04:50 PM)
some ppl might dun like it, some ppl might love the water environment, it really depends. icon_idea.gif
The lake villas, for me, looks like korean drama hero house (secret garden), haha..how i wish the hero stay there... drool.gif

Added on April 13, 2011, 11:00 amHi, small unit at Block A2 (low level with cheap price and 30k rebate) for release now...anyone interested, pls PM me. smile.gif
Thanks.

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Apr 13 2011, 11:00 AM
abgkik
post Apr 14 2011, 09:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 11 2011, 10:44 AM)

Added on April 13, 2011, 11:00 amHi, small unit at Block A2 (low level with cheap price and 30k rebate) for release now...anyone interested, pls PM me.  smile.gif
Thanks.

lorr.. you want to cancel your booking?
ASSASINS
post Apr 14 2011, 03:01 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ Apr 14 2011, 09:34 AM)
lorr.. you want to cancel your booking?
change unit, from A2 to A1, maybe...if possble..haha tongue.gif
abgkik
post Apr 14 2011, 11:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Apr 14 2011, 03:01 PM)
change unit, from A2 to A1, maybe...if possble..haha  tongue.gif
biggrin.gif same wiih me.. i asked sales person to inform me if any buyer release their unit at A2 or A1.. but seem like nobody.. sad.gif

so now you have another RM600k to spend.. ha ha ha..
ASSASINS
post Apr 18 2011, 11:31 AM

Casual
345 posts

Anyone know how the sales for MIRAGE going? fast? slow? tongue.gif

Added on April 20, 2011, 6:05 pmcopied from other forum tongue.gif

First phase of Mirage by the Lake condos 72% sold drool.gif

By Lam Jian Wyn of theedgeproperty.com
Tuesday, 19 April 2011 12:18

KUALA LUMPUR: OSK Property Bhd's upscale Mirage by the Lake condominium development in Cyberjaya has seen 90 out of 125 condo units in its first phase sold since February.

This represents a 72% take-up of the first phase where the units were priced from RM582,000 to RM1.07 million, with units ranging from 1,102 sq ft to 2,202 sq ft in gross built-up.

Besides the condo, the other types of houses in the project are 26 units of 3-storey lake villas, 39 units of 2-storey link villas and three garden villas. With a gross development value (GDV) of RM350 million, the ejture development spans 12.14 acres of freehold land within Perdana Lakeview West in Cyberjaya.

In total, the condominium comprises 413 units in three blocks (each block from 6- to 10-storeys high), and will be released in two phases, said its public relations and communications executive Emily Cheng.

"(We have) targeted a launch (for the next phase) for the second half of this year (2H2011)," she told theedgeproperty.com recently via email.

Also scheduled for launch in 2H2011 are the 3-storey lake villas with land areas of between 2,357 sq ft-2,691 sq ft and built-ups of between 3,760 sq ft and 3,916 sq ft.

Meanwhile, the garden villas have built-ups of between 3,400 sq ft-3,800 sq ft, and the link villas have built-ups of between 2,700 sq ft-3,200 sq ft.

"We're looking at an indicative pricing of RM1.4 million and above for the villas,” she said.

OSK Property intends to go on marketing road shows overseas in 2H2011. In an earlier report in City & Country, the group said it was looking at promoting the project in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and China.

The residential development comes with a regular pool as well as a saltwater pool, and suspended catwalks that will connect the condominiums with the lake villas to disperse traffic from the ground.

Meanwhile, on the redevelopment of The Atria Shopping Centre in Damansara Jaya, she said the group is still working out details internally.

OSK Property had planned to build a six-storey retail podium and two 18-storey office blocks with a GDV of RM1 billion at the mall's site, but had faced objections from residents in the neighbourhood concerned with traffic congestion problems.

Added on April 26, 2011, 7:08 pmANYONE SIGNED BANK OFFER LETTER YET??? flex.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Apr 26 2011, 07:08 PM
kendotnet
post May 5 2011, 09:40 PM

28 posts

Good Evening, my name is Ken from Public Bank HQ. Do not hesitate to call me if you need financing for Mirage project at Cyberjaya.

+6017 3707 235

kenweitang@gmail.com
ASSASINS
post May 6 2011, 03:09 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi, anyone sign bank offer letter yet? I've been told by SA that SNP will be ready be this month... blink.gif
That day i bring my parent to drop by sales gallery to pay a visit...mostly phase 1 Condo for Block A1 & A2 95% sold (left low floor 1st and 2nd level)...Block A3 & A4 sales also not bad...A5 just launch.. rclxms.gif
sc@pj
post May 18 2011, 02:20 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

Hi future neighbors

Just grab A5 last Monday, last 2 units facing lake... Very mahal wor..

ASSASINS
post May 24 2011, 10:13 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi Future neighbour,

Last two unit for A5 only? of whole phase 1 (A1 to A5) ??
Heard S&P to be ready by end of June smile.gif

sc@pj
post May 25 2011, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

S&P by June? good then....

Not qualified for 90% loan anymore :-( ..so got to find alternative
maybe go under corporate S&P ....

Did they tell you that SC+SF rate $0.26-$0.28/psf? I think its kinda low due to low density, but since sizes are much larger perhaps OK ah? Lower is better :-)

Added on May 25, 2011, 10:37 amThis is new....
the last condo block (413units) has been scrapped..

So, only left lake and garden villas .... only for the kaya ones ..

Good news is, i was told got few more units facing lake in A5 now available ...i think 4 units or so ... got side-by-side on level 3A... going for RM858k per unit ...

This post has been edited by sc@pj: May 25 2011, 10:37 AM
ASSASINS
post May 25 2011, 11:25 AM

Casual
345 posts

maintenance fee + sinking fund below 30 sen is consider acceptable, especially for luxury/high end project.

Icic, all A1-A4 sold out ~~ mine is A2, but not facing lake thou...too bad...budget constraint...
dar121191
post May 25 2011, 01:20 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

how much the price starting from

ASSASINS
post May 25 2011, 03:08 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(dar121191 @ May 25 2011, 01:20 PM)
how much the price starting from
For Condo:
1) 2+1 Bedroom @ 1060sqf from RM545,800
2) 3+1 Bedroom @ 1496sqf from RM770,800

The few EARLY-BIRD PROMOTION provides the following :
1) Free SPA legal fee and disbursement fee
2) Free legal feel and disbursement fee on loan documentation
3) Free interest during construction period (10:90 DIBS - Developer Interest Bearing Scheme)
4) Rebate
5) Easy Entry scheme
6) 7% discount for Bumi Citizens
7) Built-in kitchen cabinet(Hood/Hob) & split aircond units(4 - 5 Units) ( for condos only)
8) Booking deposit is RM 5000.
9) Free 18 months maintenance and sinking fund.

Proposed facilities includes :
1) Steam & Sauna room
2) Tennis Court
3) Badminton Court
4) Squash Court
5) Convenient store
6) Laundrette
7) SkyGym
8) Roof Top Garden
9) Salt water Pool @ Lake villa
10) Function room
11) Swimming and Kids Pool
12) Multi-function room
13) Library/Childcare
14) Pool grille & BBQ area
15) Children playground.
16) Top notched 24 hours security system and ample car parking bay for residence and visitors.

Accessibility
- From KL CBD via Maju Expressway : 31 mins
- KLIA via North-South Central Link (ELITE) : 24 mins
- Puchong Via Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong (LDP) : 10 mins
- Subang Parade via North-South Central Link (ELITE) : 24 mins
- Nilai via Seremban Highway : 26 mins
- Kajang Town via Sistem Linkaran Lebuhraya Kajang (SILK) : 18 mins

3.5 acres of man-made wetlands and unique landscaping to promote greenery and tranquil living in Mirage by The Lake.
Mirage by The Lake will be only project with Condominiums overlooking the unobstructed view of Precinct 4 and the Putrajaya Lake.

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: May 25 2011, 03:11 PM
nkhong
post May 25 2011, 03:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ May 18 2011, 02:20 PM)
Hi future neighbors

Just grab A5 last Monday, last 2 units facing lake... Very mahal wor..
Very mahal tak ape. You will got "nice view" and nice neighbour ...
ASSASINS
post May 26 2011, 08:03 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(nkhong @ May 25 2011, 03:25 PM)
Very mahal tak ape. You will got "nice view" and nice neighbour ...
After saw other thread that KL Eco City price at Rm1200 psf blink.gif ...mirage consider medium, if compare to them...how say you? hahahahah tongue.gif
nkhong
post May 26 2011, 09:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 26 2011, 08:03 PM)
After saw other thread that KL Eco City price at Rm1200 psf  blink.gif ...mirage consider medium, if compare to them...how say you? hahahahah  tongue.gif
Compare with kl Eco city I definitely will choose mirage with possibility you might able to see naked neighbors walking in their home. Just have to be very careful otherwise you ll be assassinated by them if they saw you seeing them naked. Hehe smile.gif
ASSASINS
post May 27 2011, 12:17 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(nkhong @ May 26 2011, 09:41 PM)
Compare with kl Eco city I definitely will choose mirage with possibility you might able to see naked neighbors walking in their home. Just have to be very careful otherwise you ll be assassinated by them if they saw you seeing them naked. Hehe smile.gif
Wah...you buy a house purposely see ppl walking around naked? brows.gif
nkhong
post May 27 2011, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 27 2011, 12:17 PM)
Wah...you buy a house purposely see ppl walking around naked?  brows.gif
No la, tat one is add on extra view. Anyway can't compare Mirage and KL Eco city.
ASSASINS
post May 27 2011, 05:29 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(nkhong @ May 27 2011, 02:16 PM)
No la, tat one is add on extra view. Anyway can't compare Mirage and KL Eco city.
ya...i now...saja cakap only...
coz terkejut when heard 1200 psf....and yet...ppl still BBB blink.gif
nkhong
post May 27 2011, 07:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 27 2011, 05:29 PM)
ya...i now...saja cakap only...
coz terkejut when heard 1200 psf....and yet...ppl still BBB  blink.gif
BBB? sure boh ?
abgkik
post May 29 2011, 12:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

smile.gif Anybody want to take over my unit? Lake view.. very nice one..
Block A4 Unit 03-05 SPA Price RM 792,800.00

PM me if interested..
ASSASINS
post May 29 2011, 03:53 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ May 29 2011, 12:15 AM)
smile.gif Anybody want to take over my unit? Lake view.. very nice one..
Block A4 Unit 03-05 SPA Price RM 792,800.00

PM me if interested..
You letting go? Oh no, cant drop by your house to YAM CHA dy..
targetting what prop now?? blush.gif
fishgumme
post May 30 2011, 12:37 PM

4 posts

I just went there yesterday, like it ALOT! smile.gif Now can't decide whether to buy them to stay or investment...hmmm...

Any reason why you guys opting for A1 / A2 block? although it's sold out.

Anyone eyed other properties around cyber?

abgkik
post May 30 2011, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 29 2011, 03:53 PM)
You letting go? Oh no, cant drop by your house to YAM CHA dy..
targetting what prop now??  blush.gif
blush.gif thought want to buy for own stay.. I love this Mirage so much, however after thinking carefully, that not the time yet.. will use d/p of Mirage to buy another props and IPO.. biggrin.gif

Sorry leng loi.. will yam cha with you at other place.. or may at another house... wink.gif
ASSASINS
post May 30 2011, 04:03 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(fishgumme @ May 30 2011, 12:37 PM)
I just went there yesterday, like it ALOT! smile.gif Now can't decide whether to buy them to stay or investment...hmmm...

Any reason why you guys opting for A1 / A2 block? although it's sold out.

Anyone eyed other properties around cyber?
A1 and A2 small unit not facing directly to ERL...thats why everyone wish to get it...
I've drop by Mah Sing garden residence and crystaville mydiva homes..both more suitable for famliy...

Added on May 30, 2011, 4:03 pm
QUOTE(abgkik @ May 30 2011, 12:55 PM)
blush.gif thought want to buy for own stay.. I love this Mirage so much, however after thinking carefully, that not the time yet.. will use d/p of Mirage to buy another props and IPO..  biggrin.gif

Sorry leng loi.. will yam cha with you at other place.. or may at another house...  wink.gif
Icic...any other prop in target now? hehe tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: May 30 2011, 04:03 PM
fishgumme
post May 30 2011, 05:01 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 30 2011, 04:03 PM)
A1 and A2 small unit not facing directly to ERL...thats why everyone wish to get it...
I've drop by Mah Sing garden residence and crystaville mydiva homes..both more suitable for famliy...

Thanks for the info! I wasn't told it was directly facing the ERL. Will take note of that smile.gif
ASSASINS
post May 30 2011, 05:20 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(fishgumme @ May 30 2011, 05:01 PM)
Thanks for the info! I wasn't told it was directly facing the ERL. Will take note of that smile.gif
You looking for big or small unit? if Big unit is okay, coz facing the awesome lake...i went there last Saturday...
I stop by car at persiaran there, walk down and sit at bench...the lake view really nice happy.gif..
too bad i only capable to get a small unit only...haiz... flex.gif
fishgumme
post May 30 2011, 06:07 PM

4 posts

Initially was looking for a big unit, for my folks... but they decided that cyberjaya is just a tad too far from civilization. Haha.

so, i'm now looking at the small unit for investment, with a possibility of living.

True, i think the night view overlooking the lake would be quite a sight smile.gif
ASSASINS
post May 31 2011, 10:15 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(fishgumme @ May 30 2011, 06:07 PM)
Initially was looking for a big unit, for my folks... but they decided that cyberjaya is just a tad too far from civilization. Haha.

so, i'm now looking at the small unit for investment, with a possibility of living.

True, i think the night view overlooking the lake would be quite a sight smile.gif
so sad that everyone letting go mirage...anymore neighbours here??? cry.gif
noswear
post May 31 2011, 10:19 AM

Regular
1,049 posts

actually cyberjaya is a nice place...

good planning, not congested....looks cleaner...not so crowded...

but the bad thing is so damn far from pj and kl...(for me la...not sure bout others here)

if i wan go yumcha or any outing with frens had to think few times due to petrol cost + toll....+ time......

so tats y i never consider looking at any property in Cyberjaya........juz not the right location for me....

ASSASINS
post May 31 2011, 11:20 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(noswear @ May 31 2011, 10:19 AM)
actually cyberjaya is a nice place...

good planning, not congested....looks cleaner...not so crowded...

but the bad thing is so damn far from pj and kl...(for me la...not sure bout others here)

if i wan go yumcha or any outing with frens had to think few times due to petrol cost + toll....+ time......

so tats y i never consider looking at any property in Cyberjaya........juz not the right location for me....
ehm...i'm not sure about the FAR word...coz I calculated before, just spend 15-20 mins to reach KLCC via Cyberjaya MEX highway...
If i travel from subang to KLCC, I'm VERY sure not only 20 mins...it'll definitely more than that...coz it's JAM all the time there...

for me, stuck in the jam = waste time + petrol as well, somemore stuck in jam drive ppl crazy tongue.gif
Just my 2 cents... icon_rolleyes.gif

nkhong
post May 31 2011, 11:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ May 31 2011, 11:20 AM)
ehm...i'm not sure about the FAR word...coz I calculated before, just spend 15-20 mins to reach KLCC via Cyberjaya MEX highway...
If i travel from subang to KLCC, I'm VERY sure not only 20 mins...it'll definitely more than that...coz it's JAM all the time there...

for me, stuck in the jam = waste time + petrol as well, somemore stuck in jam drive ppl crazy  tongue.gif
Yes. Agreed. I like MEX very much. Very rarely jam in MEX unless there is accident ( Future Dunno jam or not la). But have to pay the cost RM4 to go to KL.
It is looking like something big will be happened in Cyberjaya looking at alot of developer having project here. I am not sure whether it is too late now for property in cyberjaya now cause it is really expensive now, maybe for some bros here it is still cheap.
abgkik
post May 31 2011, 03:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,134 posts

for me, stuck in the jam = waste time + petrol as well, somemore stuck in jam drive ppl crazy  tongue.gif
I really love to stay at Cyberjaya near to the Putrajaya Lake.. Very nice development.. good town planning... cry.gif

I need to let go Mirage for my own stay because it will limit my chance to 'BBB' other props.. brows.gif LTV30% is killing me..
BEANCOUNTER
post May 31 2011, 05:15 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

true, but only for ppl that need to travel to Tun razak regularly, or go to Sentral....

once reached home...there is hardly any life beyond your main door.... ohmy.gif
noswear
post May 31 2011, 10:44 PM

Regular
1,049 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 31 2011, 05:15 PM)
true, but only for ppl that need to travel to Tun razak regularly, or go to Sentral....

once reached home...there is hardly any life beyond your main door.... ohmy.gif
yeah...and i always hang out in BU, Kota D'sara , bangsar....usj...

so kind of problem....

sc@pj
post Jun 1 2011, 10:34 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

KL Eco City - bila they start projek ah?
Look mighty impressive and HUGE ...

Haiya now gatal edy..wanna go register.. :-)
ASSASINS
post Jun 1 2011, 03:17 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ Jun 1 2011, 10:34 AM)
KL Eco City - bila they start projek ah?
Look mighty impressive and HUGE ...

Haiya now gatal edy..wanna go register.. :-)
KL eco city? already launched wat..heard sell at 1200psf and yet many ppl buying also... blink.gif
sc@pj
post Jun 2 2011, 09:17 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(abgkik @ May 31 2011, 03:27 PM)
I really love to stay at Cyberjaya near to the Putrajaya Lake.. Very nice development.. good town planning...  cry.gif

I need to let go Mirage for my own stay because it will limit my chance to 'BBB' other props..  brows.gif LTV30% is killing me..
Aiya..neighbor, you lepas ah? now i need to find new buddy for jogging and fishing ... :-(

Assasin - mana KL Eco City showroom ah? i googled tarak le
ASSASINS
post Jun 2 2011, 10:42 AM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ Jun 2 2011, 09:17 AM)
Aiya..neighbor, you lepas ah? now i need to find new buddy for jogging and fishing ... :-(

Assasin - mana KL Eco City showroom ah? i googled tarak le
I think is at Midvalley Garden if not mistaken (http://www.klecocity.com.my/), my frens booked 3 units shocking.gif
I duno wether he's too rich or wat...haha...
sc@pj
post Jun 2 2011, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jun 2 2011, 10:42 AM)
I think is at Midvalley Garden if not mistaken (http://www.klecocity.com.my/), my frens booked 3 units  shocking.gif
I duno wether he's too rich or wat...haha...
Ahh check edy....
my wife said to bising and sibuk la ..in midst of traffic jam and walled city, like Singapore ....
Better move to Bali ..buy old paddy field and build your own villa ... :-)
ASSASINS
post Jun 2 2011, 03:09 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ Jun 2 2011, 12:56 PM)
Ahh check edy....
my wife said to bising and sibuk la ..in midst of traffic jam and walled city, like Singapore ....
Better move to Bali ..buy old paddy field and build your own villa ... :-)
I own 1 condo in busy KL already...thats why i consider mirage as another options...in future...just rent out either one tongue.gif
chloelingeelin
post Jun 17 2011, 06:40 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

just booked myself a unit at mirage by the lake, a bit late already, now the price has gone up a little bit since they first launched. 1400++sf selling at 850k++, at 1st just wanted to have a look but ended up buying one unit cos the concept and landscape are too tempting and too attracting, planning to buy it for own stay, after staying in cyber for 4 years, I truly love cyberjaya, nowadays if i go kl or pj, i will be so scared walking by the road side, anytime kena snatch and rob sad.gif, but i never felt that way in cyberjaya ^.^

This post has been edited by chloelingeelin: Jun 17 2011, 06:51 AM
sc@pj
post Jun 17 2011, 08:27 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(chloelingeelin @ Jun 17 2011, 06:40 AM)
just booked myself a unit at mirage by the lake, a bit late already, now the price has gone up a little bit since they first launched. 1400++sf selling at 850k++, at 1st just wanted to have a look but ended up buying one unit cos the concept and landscape are too tempting and too attracting, planning to buy it for own stay, after staying in cyber for 4 years, I truly love cyberjaya, nowadays if i go kl or pj, i will be so scared walking by the road side, anytime kena snatch and rob sad.gif, but i never felt that way in cyberjaya ^.^
Congrats!
Welcome to the neighborhood....
Whattodo..latecomers always pay premium .....
So, yours facing lake or other side.... which block?
TuitionHomeBiz
post Jun 17 2011, 02:01 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Hello.. for any mortgage agent out there.. say 90% + 40yrs and best BLR rate that u guys can offer, roughly how much for monthly payment? I plan to invest one...
sc@pj
post Jun 17 2011, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(TuitionHomeBiz @ Jun 17 2011, 02:01 PM)
Hello.. for any mortgage agent out there.. say 90% + 40yrs and best BLR rate that u guys can offer,  roughly how much for monthly payment? I plan to invest one...
For this project under DIBS scheme, the interest rate pretty much fixed edy...
If you can get 90% financing..that great la..
One bank just approved my case only 60% ...dang! down payt oredi can buy an apartment cash upfront! :-(

chloelingeelin
post Jun 18 2011, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ Jun 17 2011, 08:27 AM)
Congrats!
Welcome to the neighborhood....
Whattodo..latecomers always pay premium .....
So, yours facing lake or other side.... which block?
mine is block 5, also left not many unit available, said by the agent should be sold out all by this weekend, so have to fast fast grab one loh ^.^ mine is 3rd floor, according to him is just nice to see the lake view, whereas 2nd floor and 1st floor will not have view as it's being blocked by the villa, going to their sales office later on to meet up with bank mortgage officer, planning to get UOB mortgage as it offers the best deal after comparing with other banks, what do you think?
ASSASINS
post Jun 29 2011, 12:36 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(chloelingeelin @ Jun 18 2011, 12:22 PM)
mine is block 5, also left not many unit available, said by the agent should be sold out all by this weekend, so have to fast fast grab one loh ^.^ mine is 3rd floor, according to him is just nice to see the lake view, whereas 2nd floor and 1st floor will not have view as it's being blocked by the villa, going to their sales office later on to meet up with bank mortgage officer, planning to get UOB mortgage as it offers the best deal after comparing with other banks, what do you think?
Neighbour!
My unit at block A2, but small unit thou...budget constraint...
I've choose UOB thou...offer best deal / fastest services / MRTA optional.. tongue.gif

The outcome better same or better than what they mentioned, haha...coz i buy it just bcoz of the surrounding brows.gif
sc@pj
post Jun 29 2011, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jun 29 2011, 12:36 PM)
Neighbour!
My unit at block A2, but small unit thou...budget constraint...
I've choose UOB thou...offer best deal / fastest services / MRTA optional.. tongue.gif

The outcome better same or better than what they mentioned, haha...coz i buy it just bcoz of the surrounding  brows.gif
I got mine approved thru CIMB .. loan letter sent to developers oredi.
Butden onli 70% ...huhuhu ...damn I'm so banks-dependent .... :-)
pilotHans
post Jul 1 2011, 03:35 PM

scuderia ferrari pit crew (" ,)
2,525 posts

for 550k i'd opt to puteri palma condo at IOI resorts sweat.gif why cyberjaya all so expensive.......it turning to an exclusive township but i sometimes wonder who can afford those houses..last i asked a terrace house near the lake was like RM800k shakehead.gif
ASSASINS
post Jul 1 2011, 05:28 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(pilotHans @ Jul 1 2011, 03:35 PM)
for 550k i'd opt to puteri palma condo at IOI resorts  sweat.gif why cyberjaya all so expensive.......it turning to an exclusive township but i sometimes wonder who can afford those houses..last i asked a terrace house near the lake was like RM800k  shakehead.gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only can say, time has change...
not all young generations want to buy landed property nowadays...

1.they rather pay maintenance fee each month (let other ppl do) rather then sendiri maintain... icon_idea.gif
2. what they gonna do with the extra exterior land? landscape? gardening? hang clothes? normally who is the one take care of all the plants outside the house? son/daughter or the parents? definitely parents. yawn.gif
3. safety for landed nowadays is still an issue...those PAID security cant 100% trust also icon_question.gif
4. not much facilities offered for landed, only high-end project will offer clubhouse, but you still need to pay to enjoy the facillities shakehead.gif
5. get mad when ppl park their car in front block the entrance / let their dog/cat shit / throw rubbish in front vmad.gif

It is the fact of life that the trend has changed ! nod.gif

sc@pj
post Jul 2 2011, 11:24 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

Haha..i so much agreed with assasins ....

Even if yous tay in landed property, nowadays even neighbors oso dont come out and say hello.. you probably will see them leaving and coming back from works in early morning or late night ... no more get-together gotong royong like kampungs ... everyone to his own....

I know, coz i stayed in landed prop b4, even the nighbors house kena rob, no one says they see anyhting .. what bummer! And the most classic ... if ^*&)& neighbors got more than two cars, youca expect your frontage kena raid!! Shit, one even parked into my porch after i drove out for a while ...muka tebal then drive out when i honked!! :-((
ASSASINS
post Jul 4 2011, 06:33 PM

Casual
345 posts

any updates for this projects? long time no follow up tongue.gif
sc@pj
post Jul 4 2011, 06:39 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jul 4 2011, 06:33 PM)
any updates for this projects? long time no follow up  tongue.gif
I think belum habis sell la.... coz the S&P been delayed till this month end....
zurrich
post Jul 4 2011, 09:32 PM

20 posts

New project in happy garden. Pre-launch without any anousment to public. 55 units left call urgent to retain good unit. Futher detail please call. We show to you everything.

Clement Teo
012 3366280
ASSASINS
post Jul 7 2011, 02:06 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hey all, cheang & arriff called me this morning regarding S&P signing date.
Any of you received calls as well?
My date is 23/7 at sales gallery... laugh.gif
sc@pj
post Jul 7 2011, 04:43 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jul 7 2011, 02:06 PM)
Hey all, cheang & arriff called me this morning regarding S&P signing date.
Any of you received calls as well?
My date is 23/7 at sales gallery... laugh.gif
Aiks..no call leh...
hehe..we can have tea party on 23/7 then .....
I think developers got prepare some makan makan qua....
ASSASINS
post Jul 8 2011, 03:05 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(sc@pj @ Jul 7 2011, 04:43 PM)
Aiks..no call leh...
hehe..we can have tea party on 23/7 then .....
I think developers got prepare some makan makan qua....
Will meh???
The sales gallery space seems limited...mana nak makan? shakehead.gif
Btw, heard they start building SHOW UNIT soon...wonder how it look like...

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Jul 14 2011, 03:22 PM
ASSASINS
post Jul 14 2011, 03:23 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi all, received letter from OSK dy...what about you all?? doh.gif

rclxub.gif Cash gone lor...
sc@pj
post Jul 15 2011, 08:20 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jul 14 2011, 03:23 PM)
Hi all, received letter from OSK dy...what about you all??  doh.gif
rclxub.gif  Cash gone lor...
Belum la...aish!
10% 80 ketul le beb ...
I wonder they will provide karipap for our deposit?
hahaha ....
ASSASINS
post Jul 15 2011, 01:44 PM

Casual
345 posts

ANYONE interested to get Mirage By the Lake Condo? (Block A2) thumbup.gif

1061 sqft, not facing ERL directly, initial launching Price. biggrin.gif

Interested pls PM me.

Reason letting go : Perhaps need to use the deposit on other matter. khawin~ wub.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Jul 22 2011, 02:57 PM
qilaf
post Jul 20 2011, 10:53 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

QUOTE(bluuberry @ Feb 12 2011, 12:20 PM)
haha
im planning to pay booking this few days
after your reply, you make me scary
haha..

450 persqft is expensive
but around kl, new development is this range already
unless leasehold will be cheaper a bit.
unless you act work in cyber....dont buy here...
ASSASINS
post Jul 21 2011, 11:00 AM

Casual
345 posts

ANYONE interested to get Mirage By the Lake Condo? (Block A2) thumbup.gif

1061 sqft, not facing ERL directly, initial launching Price. biggrin.gif

Interested pls PM me.

Reason letting go : Perhaps need to use the deposit on other matter. khawin~ wub.gif

This post has been edited by ASSASINS: Jul 22 2011, 03:09 PM
ASSASINS
post Jul 22 2011, 03:11 PM

Casual
345 posts

ANYONE interested to get Mirage By the Lake Condo? (Block A2)

1061 sqft, not facing ERL directly, initial launching Price.

Interested pls PM me.

Reason letting go : Perhaps need to use the deposit on other matter. khawin and buy completed house ~

nkhong
post Jul 22 2011, 08:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

Oohh ... One rich pretty lady become unavailable Liao ...... Sad news for guys ...
chloelingeelin
post Jul 30 2011, 01:03 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

i haven't got call from OSK, perhaps later gua... can't wait to see the show unit they r gonna build, hehe...
sc@pj
post Jul 31 2011, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(chloelingeelin @ Jul 30 2011, 01:03 PM)
i haven't got call from OSK, perhaps later gua... can't wait to see the show unit they r gonna build, hehe...
me too......
got to hang on to my cash for few more days ..... :-)

Now am looking for a garden office in Cyberjaya .....a place where i can cycle from Mirage @LOL
kendotnet
post Jul 31 2011, 10:47 PM

28 posts

Hello all,

My name is KEN from Public Bank HQ sales and marketing. Feel free to contact me if you need financing for this project.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
KEN
+6017 3707 235
kenweitang@gmail.com
sugizo36881
post Aug 3 2011, 03:18 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(chloelingeelin @ Jun 18 2011, 12:22 PM)
hi, it still left a bit unit, dont worry, still not sold out yet, im an agent and i still have 15 units on hand ready to sell...cheers.....
jeanginger
post Sep 17 2011, 12:18 AM

7 posts

hi i just stumble upon this property recently and heard good views abt it. are there still any units left? i heard the price starts from rm850k for the larger unit? that's hefty compared to what i've read here!
shin1214
post Sep 19 2011, 05:08 PM

29 posts

I am considering to get one now, but the price has gone up.. Rm630K for the smallest units T_T

Added on September 19, 2011, 5:09 pm
QUOTE(ASSASINS @ Jul 21 2011, 11:00 AM)
ANYONE interested to get Mirage By the Lake Condo? (Block A2)  thumbup.gif

1061 sqft, not facing ERL directly, initial launching Price.  biggrin.gif

Interested pls PM me.

Reason letting go : Perhaps need to use the deposit on other matter. khawin~   wub.gif
Hey are u really letting, can u PM me the detail ????

Added on September 19, 2011, 5:13 pm
QUOTE(sugizo36881 @ Aug 3 2011, 03:18 PM)
hi, it still left a bit unit, dont worry, still not sold out yet, im an agent and i still have 15 units on hand ready to sell...cheers.....
Any good units left?
planning to get one... of course the smallest one because of the budget .. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by shin1214: Sep 19 2011, 05:13 PM
ASSASINS
post Sep 19 2011, 07:40 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi Shin,

As wat I PMed you, the unit was taken.
And it's not just pay RM5000 only...you still need to pay 10% downpayment.
Thanks. Good Luck in your search!
jeanginger
post Sep 20 2011, 02:08 AM

7 posts

after reading so much of good reviews, do u think there're still any units left? what are the prices now?
zaccheww
post Oct 19 2011, 02:16 AM

3 posts

"What! That price for Cyberjaya!"

Ahhh... the above sentence only remind me of the lesson learned on Desa Park City. The person who made this statement in the earlier part of this thread, well i assume that u r not the first phase type investor. Well, no offence, we do respect there r group of investors that are high risk reluctant which they will mainly play around in the sub sale market or middle end market. and if u r one of those type of investor, then Mirage is not your playing field fren. so do not waste ur time here. But always do remember, the concept of high risk fetch high return will never change.

Hi I'm quite new here using forum to comment. Just tot of spreading some good news here in this thread.

We are a group of investor comprises of 6 peoples and 4 of us had already book on this project and the other 2 are still having some problems with bank side but hopefully it will go through in the end in order to sum up six of us smile.gif

and just to share my 2 cents opinion here on this project. the 101 questions that we asked ourselves whether this project can buy or not? i can tell u 'yes' to 100 of those questions. and the only 1 questions left is the ultimate question itself. Will cyberjaya succed (Demand)?? Our answer would be - Yes, it will in the end. but if we are talking about 3years period, the chance is still 50-50. hence the concept of holding power strongly advisable on this project if u r an investor. the whole cyber might take 3, 5 or even 10 years if on the worst case scenario

Why we think so?
well, the stake for them to fail is too high. not to mention the spending from gov that aldy in, now private sectors are in as well with their billions of RM regardless of mentioning they are being forced into develop this place or not haha. the fact is, these developers are already in with their $$$. and take note, these are not Ali, Ah Chong or Raju construction company. Go take a look, these are all big shots developers, and this make a major point for decision making.

furthermore, their direction of turning this place to a high end market is absolutely correct. they aldy knew, demand wont shoot like a rocket for this place. so instead of quantity... they went for quality. thumbs up! in fact, NO high end places have a demand like rocket also. normally high end property will fetch a slow but steady flow. and on location wise, well some people will benchmark KL and said it is very far. well for those people, if u think Valencia or Sieeramas or even Desa Park (if u think Desa Park consider high end also) are near to KL then i have nothing to say. remember, those people that living in high end property might think differently u know. dont believe me, u ask them to stay next to KLCC and see what is their reply smile.gif and considering the fact that there is MEX highway, there is nothing to argue on accesibility also

lastly, as a contigency plan. Take a look at Mirage concept and the whole Cyber itself. Nevertheless, it is a great place to live right! especially for retiree smile.gif remember, there is only 400 units in total for condominium which are consider not many.
ASSASINS
post Oct 19 2011, 06:07 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(zaccheww @ Oct 19 2011, 02:16 AM)

Ahhh... the above sentence only remind me of the lesson learned on Desa Park City. The person who made this statement in the earlier part of this thread, well i assume that u r not the first phase type investor. Well, no offence, we do respect there r group of investors that are high risk reluctant which they will mainly play around in the sub sale market or middle end market. and if u r one of those type of investor, then Mirage is not your playing field fren. so do not waste ur time here. But always do remember, the concept of high risk fetch high return will never change.

Hi I'm quite new here using forum to comment. Just tot of spreading some good news here in this thread.

We are a group of investor comprises of 6 peoples and 4 of us had already book on this project and the other 2 are still having some problems with bank side but hopefully it will go through in the end in order to sum up six of us smile.gif 

and just to share my 2 cents opinion here on this project. the 101 questions that we asked ourselves whether this project can buy or not? i can tell u 'yes' to 100 of those questions. and the only 1 questions left is the ultimate question itself. Will cyberjaya succed (Demand)?? Our answer would be - Yes, it will in the end. but if we are talking about 3years period, the chance is still 50-50. hence the concept of holding power strongly advisable on this project if u r an investor. the whole cyber might take 3, 5 or even 10 years if on the worst case scenario

Why we think so?
well, the stake for them to fail is too high. not to mention the spending from gov that aldy in, now private sectors are in as well with their billions of RM regardless of mentioning they are being forced into develop this place or not haha. the fact is, these developers are already in with their $$$. and take note, these are not Ali, Ah Chong or Raju construction company. Go take a look, these are all big shots developers, and this make a major point for decision making.

furthermore, their direction of turning this place to a high end market is absolutely correct. they aldy knew, demand wont shoot like a rocket for this place. so instead of quantity... they went for quality. thumbs up! in fact, NO high end places have a demand like rocket also. normally high end property will fetch a slow but steady flow. and on location wise, well some people will benchmark KL and said it is very far. well for those people, if u think Valencia or Sieeramas or even Desa Park (if u think Desa Park consider high end also) are near to KL then i have nothing to say. remember, those people that living in high end property might think differently u know. dont believe me, u ask them to stay next to KLCC and see what is their reply  smile.gif and considering the fact that there is MEX highway, there is nothing to argue on accesibility also 

lastly, as a contigency plan. Take a look at Mirage concept and the whole Cyber itself. Nevertheless, it is a great place to live right! especially for retiree smile.gif remember, there is only 400 units in total for condominium which are consider not many.
hmm.gif Good things need not strong AD/Marketing strategy to sell...this is what I believe.
Most important, Good things will not wait for you to buy but vice versa, we should rampas to sapu Good things...no hard feelings... tongue.gif

gc68
post Oct 27 2011, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
129 posts

Why we think so?

furthermore, their direction of turning this place to a high end market is absolutely correct. they aldy knew, demand wont shoot like a rocket for this place. so instead of quantity... they went for quality. thumbs up! in fact, NO high end places have a demand like rocket also. normally high end property will fetch a slow but steady flow. and on location wise, well some people will benchmark KL and said it is very far. well for those people, if u think Valencia or Sieeramas or even Desa Park (if u think Desa Park consider high end also) are near to KL then i have nothing to say. remember, those people that living in high end property might think differently u know. dont believe me, u ask them to stay next to KLCC and see what is their reply  smile.gif and considering the fact that there is MEX highway, there is nothing to argue on accesibility also 

But the monthly maintenance fee is close to RM500 for the 1496 sq ft unit.

Not cheap!

twincharger07
post Oct 27 2011, 11:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

DPC is one whole master plan where development planned, controlled, executed by 1 developer... Developer planned the mixture of housing, commercial and anemities of DPC to ensure the exclusitivity of the area...

Cyberjaya is pocket development..

can compare?? hmm.gif

spydermind
post Oct 28 2011, 09:25 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Oct 27 2011, 11:30 PM)
DPC is one whole master plan where development planned, controlled, executed by 1 developer... Developer planned the mixture of housing, commercial and anemities of DPC to ensure the exclusitivity of the area...

Cyberjaya is pocket development..

can compare??  hmm.gif
I dont think he is trying to compare but merely sharing his sentiment why he invested there...well this could be very subject. You are right that cant compare directly, but if you look at the overall picture (of course cyberjaya in a whole is much bigger than the entire DPC), you will realize that Cyberjaya in general has all the facilities (International school, recreational park, even with driving range, go-kart, etc) that DPC is having well apart from Chinese school.

It has Universities / Collegese (well you might not like it, but this is one pillars of economic if the other market is not doing well, everything has the respective pro and con), Bomba, police station, Offices (Local and MNC), Government agencies (LHDN, Bank Negara, MCMC, etc), etc.

One aspect that is more significant about cyberjaya is the availability of job opportunities.....

Benchmark against what it supposed to be will be slightly dissappointing, but benchmark against other major location, this already has certain momentum....if to make it more vibrant, the commercial/retails need to be in....

Mirage has got really good location and concept....the price to me is slightly above average ...unfortunately, most of this new luanches of condo everywhere is about 400-500psf (leasehold of freehold)......

ravin6582
post Nov 8 2011, 12:49 AM

2 posts

Hi, any units still available?
chloelingeelin
post Nov 28 2011, 08:13 AM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Oct 28 2011, 09:25 AM)
I dont think he is trying to compare but merely sharing his sentiment why he invested there...well this could be very subject. You are right that cant compare directly, but if you look at the overall picture (of course cyberjaya in a whole is much bigger than the entire DPC), you will realize that Cyberjaya in general has all the facilities (International school, recreational park, even with driving range, go-kart, etc) that DPC is having well apart from Chinese school.

It has Universities / Collegese (well you might not like it, but this is one pillars of economic if the other market is not doing well, everything has the respective pro and con), Bomba, police station, Offices (Local and MNC), Government agencies (LHDN, Bank Negara, MCMC, etc), etc.

One aspect that is more significant about cyberjaya is the availability of job opportunities.....

Benchmark against what it supposed to be will be slightly dissappointing, but benchmark against other major location, this already has certain momentum....if to make it more vibrant, the commercial/retails need to be in....

Mirage has got really good location and concept....the price to me is slightly above average ...unfortunately, most of this new luanches of condo everywhere is about 400-500psf (leasehold of freehold)......
+1

I've been staying in cyberjaya for almost 4 years and my husband almost 9 years, i would say I'm real happy to stay here. Last time i used to hear people say that cyberjaya makan very difficult, go kl/pj very difficult, buy groceries very difficult, everything is difficult, I used to think that way too before I moved in to cyberjaya. Once i moved in to cyberjaya I totally change my perception. I really enjoy staying here, makan definitely no problem, especially now with MEX highway, go kl/pj only takes 20-25 minutes without traffic jam, tonnes of job opportunities here, less/no crime, want to see movie or buy groceries? go alamanda which is just 15 minutes away from cyber. Now you can see lots of new projects launching and new building too, Cyberjaya is blooming now and it's definitely worth considering to invest into a property here.

BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 28 2011, 09:24 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(spydermind @ Oct 28 2011, 09:25 AM)

Taiko, when you put it like this, I can think of another place in klang valley (ciber is in greater klang valley) that having exactly the same amenities and facilities.....i.e. Shah Alam.....in fact, with Hicom and Glenmarie, Shah Alam is literally the rice bowl of Selangor, + many connecting highways (toll or toll free) to KL....distance wise, probably shorter....

so do we see the property prices in Shah Alam flying?

spydermind
post Nov 28 2011, 03:12 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 28 2011, 09:24 AM)
Taiko, when you put it like this, I can think of another place in klang valley (ciber is in greater klang valley) that having exactly the same amenities and facilities.....i.e. Shah Alam.....in fact, with Hicom and Glenmarie, Shah Alam is literally the rice bowl of Selangor, + many connecting highways (toll or toll free) to KL....distance wise, probably shorter....

so do we see the property prices in Shah Alam flying?
Well, it is up to you to see the relative potential in different location...i am not saying the existence of all these have any direct impact towards the property price. I am merely pointing out the perspective that i think would be a plus point for development within cyberjaya.

Shah alam and Cyberjaya still very far apart from each other from the development perspective.....Definitely Shah Alam has got more job opportunities within and many more amenities .... price flying or not , if very much relative....i think at several location of Shah Alam the price of property is very decent or good, bukit jelutong, denai Alam, Setia Alam, SEP, Cahaya SPK, monterez, Kota Kemuning, glenmarie, etc.Furthermore being sandwich between Klang, PJ, Subang and Sungai Buluh, anythign to complain about?

do focus on the discussion...if we want to bring up analogy like that, the discussion will be pointless at the end...e.g. how come Bukit damasara, kenny hill so expensive, got shopping mall, college, so many MNC nearby meh????

...at the end of the day, the development of a location is very much need to be sustainable and balance between residential, commercial, etc. Every location has their own history and is destined for its own development direction and pace....no one is here arguing that cyberjaya is the best of what...just try to look at thing objectively...

BEANCOUNTER
post Nov 28 2011, 04:01 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

i am focusing on the discussion.....

those new projects in Shah Alam that doing relative well (as mentioned) don't just take off overnight. shah alam itself has probably gone through like 40yrs to be what they are today, even so, not every pocket of development is blue chip. you and i probably know that which residential enclaves ticked and which one doesn't ticked.

back to ciber...one MEX, few unis, few factories and IT companies, can sell properties in a million price tag lioa? Most launched properties in recent years in Ciber are million ringgit properties.....they are literally creating a second bangsar (price tag wise) or damansara there....

sorry to say that, i can't share the same sentiment or optimicism. We just have to agree to disagree on this ciber outlook.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Nov 28 2011, 04:03 PM
ace77
post Nov 28 2011, 04:46 PM

Regular
1,117 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 28 2011, 04:01 PM)
i am focusing on the discussion.....

those new projects in Shah Alam that doing relative well (as mentioned) don't just take off overnight. shah alam itself has probably gone through like 40yrs to be what they are today, even so, not every pocket of development is blue chip. you and i probably know that which residential enclaves ticked and which one doesn't ticked.

back to ciber...one MEX, few unis, few factories and IT companies, can sell properties in a million price tag lioa? Most launched properties in recent years in Ciber are million ringgit properties.....they are literally creating a second bangsar (price tag wise) or damansara there....

sorry to say that, i can't share the same sentiment or optimicism. We just have to agree to disagree on this ciber outlook.
Shah Alam fundamentally got 1 problem!! They dunt have cinema till lately and almost dominated by 1 race. So u can actually the price trend. Setia Alam SCM will come to the rescue. But other parts, very slow
jacquelinemak
post Mar 25 2012, 02:13 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

for more information, kindly contact me at 012 320 8621 or jacqueline.mpm@gmail.com
Bettymui
post Mar 26 2012, 12:23 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(brinksie @ Apr 1 2011, 12:53 AM)
Assasins,

I have checked out the previous work by Sek San Design and I can be certain that they are building the real stuff (not just marketing gimmick vivuals).  You can check him out at  http://www.seksan.com

I've been working at CBJ for 12 years now and I see this place having potential. Today, there are no hypemarket, Shopping Mall etc, but with Shafsbury, D'Pulze, more villas at Symphony and MahSing Garden Residences and Setia Cyberjaya Ecopack (now rumour only), I hope the place will change as population increases. I was amazed that Summer Glaze are sold out.. (I wonder why people are investing so much money at Cyberjaya ghost town.. I guess they must be seing something..)  Moreover, going to KL only takes 20mins via MEX Hwy with no jam.

Thanks for sharing. Make me feel better. FYI, I bought B4. At RM803k.

ideoteque
post Mar 26 2012, 08:18 AM

Getting Started
164 posts

Mirage by the Lake is nice but its not for mid-low incomers as the price is abit premium. Im hoping for more affordable homes for young professionals like myself in the future. Cyberjaya is a nice place to stay. quiet, calm for now. They only need to plan for one chinese school and a mosque, then i think people will rush in.
idoblu
post Mar 26 2012, 08:29 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

So far still so expensive .... Unless KL or PJ prices are much more, I don't see why I want this place. Not even a show unit to show ppl. Sell by just a few pieces of posters and scaled models
jacquelinemak
post Mar 31 2012, 12:50 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

cyberjaya is developing rapidly now. many MNCs, IT co, developer offices are all based at cyberjaya. and alot with the MSC status. this project has been granted some awards n the architect is well known internationally to be able to do such concept.

This post has been edited by jacquelinemak: Mar 31 2012, 12:51 PM
Desteoh
post Apr 13 2012, 10:38 PM

4 posts

any units still available? ,,,,,

thanks
SKfolk
post Apr 13 2012, 11:14 PM

Enthusiast
928 posts

QUOTE(ideoteque @ Mar 26 2012, 08:18 AM)
Mirage by the Lake is nice but its not for mid-low incomers as the price is abit premium. Im hoping for more affordable homes for young professionals like myself in the future. Cyberjaya is a nice place to stay. quiet, calm for now. They only need to plan for one chinese school and a mosque, then i think people will rush in.
There will be a Chinese school in lestari perdana.
jacquelinemak
post Apr 19 2012, 11:25 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

yes we do have. more attractive package now!! call me at 0123208621 for more info.

QUOTE(Desteoh @ Apr 13 2012, 10:38 PM)
any units still available? ,,,,,

thanks
leetika
post Jun 5 2012, 08:09 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(jacquelinemak @ Apr 19 2012, 11:25 AM)
yes we do have. more attractive package now!! call me at 0123208621 for more info.
Hi jacqueline, What the packages? thought had sold out all... smile.gif
twincharger07
post Jun 5 2012, 10:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(leetika @ Jun 5 2012, 08:09 AM)
Hi jacqueline, What the packages? thought had sold out all... smile.gif
new phase is Villas i assume, previous ones are condos..
was told by a friend who is selling Mirage as well
takky
post Jun 5 2012, 11:37 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:52 AM)
Know you whether any condo unit still available?
questnetter
post Jun 19 2012, 08:21 AM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:52 AM)
When will the villas be launched? Any details on the package?
twincharger07
post Jun 19 2012, 11:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(questnetter @ Jun 19 2012, 08:21 AM)
When will the villas be launched? Any details on the package?
no idea about that ... sorry blush.gif
maybe you can contact OSK directly
jacquelinemak
post Jun 30 2012, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

Exclusive Invitation to Mirage by The Lake Show Unit villa and condominium. Refreshments provided.

Very attractive package... Downpayment RM5000 ONLY!!! DIBS, attractive rebates, free 18 months maintenance fees, free SPA and loan legal fees + disbursement.

Call 0123208621 for details smile.gif
jacquelinemak
post Jun 30 2012, 12:03 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Villa - RM630psf
Condo - approx RM730-900psf before rebate. very attractive package.
jacquelinemak
post Jul 5 2012, 10:05 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Invitation for an Exclusive preview of Mirage by the Lake Show Unit from Friday to Sunday (6/7-8/7) from 10am - 6pm.
DIBS, Early bird rebates and many more attractive package THIS WEEKEND !!!

Come and see the first ever lake view concept and Milan ID specially brought to you by OSK Property!!
For more details, please call 012-320 8621 or email: jacqueline.mpm@gmail.com
dragon_lee
post Jul 5 2012, 10:09 PM

~Think Different~
748 posts

Looks like I need to visit CYB this sat..
jacquelinemak
post Jul 6 2012, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Jul 5 2012, 10:09 PM)
Looks like I need to visit CYB this sat..
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
call me if you are coming smile.gif 0123208621
dragon_lee
post Jul 6 2012, 10:02 PM

~Think Different~
748 posts

QUOTE(jacquelinemak @ Jul 6 2012, 03:00 PM)
rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
call me if you are coming smile.gif 0123208621
No problem..refreshment provided?

Without coffee, I can't think... tongue.gif
nkhong
post Jul 7 2012, 12:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Jul 6 2012, 10:02 PM)
No problem..refreshment provided?

Without coffee, I can't think... tongue.gif
Probably with coffee ... and pretty SA, you cant think also ...
mark6design
post Jul 7 2012, 01:21 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(jacquelinemak @ Jun 30 2012, 12:03 PM)
Villa - RM630psf
Condo - approx RM730-900psf before rebate. very attractive package.
Wah ! Price more expensive than north kiara concerto! Unless for own stay else definitely a nono buy for me..shall c after this weekend

This post has been edited by mark6design: Jul 7 2012, 01:22 AM
jacquelinemak
post Jul 7 2012, 12:29 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

Hi Mark. If comparing just on price to price basis, its of course pricey than other project. Basically Mirage By The Lake is focusing mainly on the design, landscape, wetland, man made lake, international award architect and the huge landscape. Imagine 150,000 sqft of landscape around.
Worth to take a look on the surroundings. smile.gif

QUOTE(mark6design @ Jul 7 2012, 01:21 AM)
Wah ! Price more expensive than north kiara concerto! Unless for own stay else definitely a nono buy for me..shall c after this weekend
doomdoom
post Jul 7 2012, 12:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,973 posts

QUOTE(mark6design @ Jul 7 2012, 01:21 AM)
wah sibeh far location like cyberjaya, and commercial activity like zero, sell at 730psf condo...who the hell so stupid go n buy???
jacquelinemak
post Jul 7 2012, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

this price is before rebate. very attractive rebates for early bird. Like mentioned, its the design, concept and LANDSCAPE.

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 12:36 PM)
wah sibeh far location like cyberjaya, and commercial activity like zero, sell at 730psf condo...who the hell so stupid go n buy???

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
doomdoom
post Jul 7 2012, 12:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,973 posts

QUOTE(jacquelinemak @ Jul 7 2012, 12:43 PM)
this price is before rebate. very attractive rebates for early bird. Like mentioned, its the design, concept and LANDSCAPE.
ok la, u get urself a unit there la, since like the design is worth 730psf...hehe

rather get a old condo at klcc area...probably cheaper...better rental yield..and even better price appreciation compare to this sibehFARjaya condo..
mark6design
post Jul 7 2012, 02:55 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(jacquelinemak @ Jul 7 2012, 12:29 PM)
Hi Mark. If comparing just on price to price basis, its of course pricey than other project. Basically Mirage By The Lake is focusing mainly on the design, landscape, wetland, man made lake, international award architect and the huge landscape. Imagine 150,000 sqft of landscape around.
Worth to take a look on the surroundings. smile.gif
But which highend project without unique selling points? In fact points mentioned above can be found on highend condo such as aragreen. The only unique could be the lake but i believe nearest dev with lake can be found at punchong n cheaper....so how many unit u sapu ? biggrin.gif
nkhong
post Jul 7 2012, 05:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,440 posts

The condo has been selling since last year, till now still havent sold out yet.
walle
post Jul 7 2012, 06:59 PM

Regular
1,150 posts

The whole design is nice n slight impressive. But I won't dump my money here for investment as there r much better options/new launch else where that hv better investment prospect. Just my 2c
doomdoom
post Jul 7 2012, 07:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,973 posts

QUOTE(walle @ Jul 7 2012, 06:59 PM)
The whole design is nice n slight impressive. But I won't dump my money here for investment as there r much better options/new launch else where that hv better investment prospect. Just my 2c
Impresive design also not worth 700sqf at sibeFARjaya la.....who wan to live in imprresive condo but surrounding not any entertainment, dun even hv a nice grocery place, hv to travel so far to kl....
walle
post Jul 7 2012, 07:24 PM

Regular
1,150 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 07:11 PM)
Impresive design also not worth 700sqf at sibeFARjaya la.....who wan to live in imprresive condo but surrounding not any entertainment, dun even hv a nice grocery place, hv to travel so far to kl....
5 more years after all these shopping conplexes completed, i'll consider to stay cbj if i still based on cbj..
post Jul 7 2012, 07:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

Cyber has changed a lot in the past year or so. Heard there will be a cinema next year. There are more and more new shops opening including soon to be opened Starbucks and BurgerKing. Existing ones include Domino, Nando, kenny rogers, kfc, pizzahut, paparich, oldtown, etc. But so far never heard of hypermart to be opened, maybe when all the under-con projects completed and occupied.

doomdoom
post Jul 7 2012, 07:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,973 posts

QUOTE(walle @ Jul 7 2012, 07:24 PM)
5 more years after all these shopping conplexes completed, i'll consider to stay cbj if i still based on cbj..
i think get a landed unit at cyberjaya is better choice..still gt lots of empty land, not need condo...
post Jul 7 2012, 11:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

Landed no longer cheap in Cyber or Putrajaya, nothing less than 600-700k now.

dragon_lee
post Jul 7 2012, 11:48 PM

~Think Different~
748 posts

QUOTE(1282009 @ Jul 7 2012, 07:26 PM)
Cyber has changed a lot in the past year or so. Heard there will be a cinema next year. There are more and more new shops opening including soon to be opened Starbucks and BurgerKing. Existing ones include Domino, Nando, kenny rogers, kfc, pizzahut, paparich, oldtown, etc. But so far never heard of hypermart to be opened, maybe when all the under-con projects completed and occupied.
Boss,

I thought there's already a drive thru Starbucks?

Correct me if i'm wrong

post Jul 7 2012, 11:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

QUOTE(dragon_lee @ Jul 7 2012, 11:48 PM)
Boss,

I thought there's already a drive thru Starbucks?

Correct me if i'm wrong
My bad.. just opened this month right? Slightly outdated.. blush.gif

spydermind
post Jul 8 2012, 12:54 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

If want to comment, comment more professionally. Do you have to label people stupid?

Added on July 8, 2012, 12:57 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 12:51 PM)
ok la, u get urself a unit there la, since like the design is worth 730psf...hehe

rather get a old condo at klcc area...probably cheaper...better rental yield..and even better price appreciation compare to this sibehFARjaya condo..
That is your personal choice. NO issue with that at all .....if everyone as "Clever" as you to only buy at KLCC, you wont be able to find cheap dondo there. By the way, if you compare the net price vs the current price of condo "so-called" around KLCC (dont know your definition of distance)...you will find that it will not be easy to find many condo below the net selling price.

Added on July 8, 2012, 1:00 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 07:11 PM)
Do your survey or at least go there before you start talking ..... Going to KL for nice grocery ? What do you mean nice grocery ? Cold Storage ?

Not everyone wanted to be surrounded by entertainment ..... by the way ...if you know what is being develop in cyberjaya ... you will not say all these....because the ccondo might only be ready in 2 years time ....

Added on July 8, 2012, 1:04 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 07:46 PM)
i think get a landed unit at cyberjaya is better choice..still gt lots of empty land, not need condo...
Landed in Cyberjaya is not cheap either at this juncture of time.....as most are focusing on resort living ...the cheapest new launch one will also cost more than 1 mil. Some secondary market of new doubel storey already more than 1mil and some are very close to 1 mil.

This post has been edited by spydermind: Jul 8 2012, 01:04 AM
walle
post Jul 9 2012, 12:47 AM

Regular
1,150 posts

QUOTE(1282009 @ Jul 7 2012, 11:53 PM)
My bad.. just opened this month right? Slightly outdated.. blush.gif
another starbucks opening at shaftbury!
post Jul 9 2012, 01:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

QUOTE(walle @ Jul 9 2012, 12:47 AM)
another starbucks opening at shaftbury!
Thanks for sharing smile.gif

elzalyff
post Aug 11 2012, 02:22 AM

2 posts

Guys just to share, all residential lands in Cyberjaya has been taken out by developers. Hence there will be a lot of development going on within this few years. There will be around 5 malls and street malls within Cyberjaya. Those shop houses near Pangea 100% sold out.
post Aug 11 2012, 02:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

QUOTE(elzalyff @ Aug 11 2012, 02:22 AM)
Guys just to share, all residential lands in Cyberjaya has been taken out by developers. Hence there will be a lot of development going on  within this few years. There will be around 5 malls and street malls within Cyberjaya. Those shop houses near Pangea 100% sold out.
All residential lands? How about those other empty lands near to LKW?

Miwqa
post Aug 11 2012, 03:07 PM

33 posts

no need to call other people stupid, there are tons of reason why people buying properties, if you can't comprehend, i would say you are ignorance.

Had a time visit the site today, they already put up a showroom for the condo. Here some pics taken.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by Miwqa: Aug 11 2012, 03:12 PM
post Aug 11 2012, 03:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,977 posts

Not bad at all, thanks for sharing. Which project is this showroom for, thread subject?

Miwqa
post Aug 11 2012, 03:15 PM

33 posts

Yup, mirage by the lake
elzalyff
post Aug 14 2012, 03:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(1282009 @ Aug 11 2012, 02:32 PM)
All residential lands? How about those other empty lands near to LKW?
Not sure bout LKW, an architect had told me that all big plots of lands in cyberjaya has been taken by big developers such as OSK, MAHSING, UMLAND, SPSETIA. So expecting lots of dev goin on in the next few years.

Added on August 14, 2012, 3:11 pm
QUOTE(Miwqa @ Aug 11 2012, 03:15 PM)
Yup, mirage by the lake
Very nice photos taken.

This post has been edited by elzalyff: Aug 14 2012, 03:11 PM
tatagal
post Aug 14 2012, 04:01 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

QUOTE(elzalyff @ Aug 14 2012, 03:09 PM)
Not sure bout LKW, an architect had told me that all big plots of lands in cyberjaya has been taken by big developers such as OSK, MAHSING, UMLAND, SPSETIA. So expecting lots of dev goin on in the next few years.

Added on August 14, 2012, 3:11 pm
Very nice photos taken.
Very nice photos taken indeed!

I believe that Ciber will boom one day, just the matter of time. Undeniable, Ciber is sold at quite a high price tag which I think is not good if you plan to buy for short term investment.
fkfk
post Sep 2 2012, 11:30 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(tatagal @ Aug 14 2012, 04:01 PM)
Very nice photos taken indeed!

I believe that Ciber will boom one day, just the matter of time. Undeniable, Ciber is sold at quite a high price tag which I think is not good if you plan to buy for short term investment.

Added on September 2, 2012, 11:34 pmCyberjaya is nice place .may others think we stupid to invest in this dead city.let us look forward for another 5 years to 10 years.

This post has been edited by fkfk: Sep 2 2012, 11:34 PM
JamesPond
post Sep 3 2012, 12:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,526 posts

fabulous show unit