Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mirage By The Lake, Cyberjaya, By OSK

views

spydermind
post Feb 16 2011, 10:39 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(g-string @ Feb 16 2011, 03:09 PM)
so much of dev in cyberjaya, where's the people to support it? there's a few rows of terrace houses that were built in 2001, near the lake. after all these years, almost zero appreciation. some are still empty!! price is around rm500-600k.

as property101 said, if its just the working crowd, then expect night time population to be only students. right now, there's no reason for ppl to stay in cbj. compared to other surrounding areas. hopefully ppl dont get caught with white elephants.
Well, that might be true 1 yr back..but you may try to buy any of the 42 units of house there at 500k-600k....no more actually...

a lot of landed house everywhere didnt really appreciate that much until the past couple of years (especially last 12 months). I think for now the major target group is people working in cyberjaya or putrajaya (excluding the student of course). However, for investment perspective, there are many people who dont live there and dont work there are bying into cyberjaya....well...only time will tells if the investment turn out to be good of bad.....

cannot say no reason to stay there lah.....everyone got their own reason and preference....but i would agree with you that perhaps no many people will consider to stay there.....seriously, there are many areas within KV that you and I would never think of staying....for me, segambut, klang, gombak, etc, at least at this point of time, it hasnt cross my mind that i would stay there....no disrespect, but this is just a matter of preference or familiarity.....

Let's see how it turn out to be....
spydermind
post Feb 28 2011, 02:29 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(Taka_0 @ Feb 28 2011, 01:00 PM)
cyberjaya, near to 10 development is progressing in these area. who live there? i know there is ppl working n study there. but really, how many live in cyberjaya? except for students which dont have many choices?
Firstly, there are really no many who lives there as of now.....so, the other way of looking at this, because this is why so many development now. Previously it is lack of choice, not cheap, at some condo with too many students, less people work there....etc..but now, it might not be a lot, but the potential people who stay there or will be styaing there will increease a lot.

I would say, for people not working in cyberjaya/putrajaya/KLIA, the reason for staying there could be quite limited. So, it might have to be a niche offering to lure people to invest or encourage people to stay there.....time has change, how many would imagine themselves staying in Setia Alam, Jade Hill, Bukit Jelutong, kota Kemuning, years before....but the reality is now, all these place are well populated. Of course, when we are growing up and staying for years within PJ, it will not be a simple decision, but, for better price/value or better offering/environment....some decided to move.....

spydermind
post Oct 28 2011, 09:25 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Oct 27 2011, 11:30 PM)
DPC is one whole master plan where development planned, controlled, executed by 1 developer... Developer planned the mixture of housing, commercial and anemities of DPC to ensure the exclusitivity of the area...

Cyberjaya is pocket development..

can compare??  hmm.gif
I dont think he is trying to compare but merely sharing his sentiment why he invested there...well this could be very subject. You are right that cant compare directly, but if you look at the overall picture (of course cyberjaya in a whole is much bigger than the entire DPC), you will realize that Cyberjaya in general has all the facilities (International school, recreational park, even with driving range, go-kart, etc) that DPC is having well apart from Chinese school.

It has Universities / Collegese (well you might not like it, but this is one pillars of economic if the other market is not doing well, everything has the respective pro and con), Bomba, police station, Offices (Local and MNC), Government agencies (LHDN, Bank Negara, MCMC, etc), etc.

One aspect that is more significant about cyberjaya is the availability of job opportunities.....

Benchmark against what it supposed to be will be slightly dissappointing, but benchmark against other major location, this already has certain momentum....if to make it more vibrant, the commercial/retails need to be in....

Mirage has got really good location and concept....the price to me is slightly above average ...unfortunately, most of this new luanches of condo everywhere is about 400-500psf (leasehold of freehold)......

spydermind
post Nov 28 2011, 03:12 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Nov 28 2011, 09:24 AM)
Taiko, when you put it like this, I can think of another place in klang valley (ciber is in greater klang valley) that having exactly the same amenities and facilities.....i.e. Shah Alam.....in fact, with Hicom and Glenmarie, Shah Alam is literally the rice bowl of Selangor, + many connecting highways (toll or toll free) to KL....distance wise, probably shorter....

so do we see the property prices in Shah Alam flying?
Well, it is up to you to see the relative potential in different location...i am not saying the existence of all these have any direct impact towards the property price. I am merely pointing out the perspective that i think would be a plus point for development within cyberjaya.

Shah alam and Cyberjaya still very far apart from each other from the development perspective.....Definitely Shah Alam has got more job opportunities within and many more amenities .... price flying or not , if very much relative....i think at several location of Shah Alam the price of property is very decent or good, bukit jelutong, denai Alam, Setia Alam, SEP, Cahaya SPK, monterez, Kota Kemuning, glenmarie, etc.Furthermore being sandwich between Klang, PJ, Subang and Sungai Buluh, anythign to complain about?

do focus on the discussion...if we want to bring up analogy like that, the discussion will be pointless at the end...e.g. how come Bukit damasara, kenny hill so expensive, got shopping mall, college, so many MNC nearby meh????

...at the end of the day, the development of a location is very much need to be sustainable and balance between residential, commercial, etc. Every location has their own history and is destined for its own development direction and pace....no one is here arguing that cyberjaya is the best of what...just try to look at thing objectively...

spydermind
post Jul 8 2012, 12:54 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 12:36 PM)
wah sibeh far location like cyberjaya, and commercial activity like zero, sell at 730psf condo...who the hell so stupid go n buy???
If want to comment, comment more professionally. Do you have to label people stupid?

Added on July 8, 2012, 12:57 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 12:51 PM)
ok la, u get urself a unit there la, since like the design is worth 730psf...hehe

rather get a old condo at klcc area...probably cheaper...better rental yield..and even better price appreciation compare to this sibehFARjaya condo..
That is your personal choice. NO issue with that at all .....if everyone as "Clever" as you to only buy at KLCC, you wont be able to find cheap dondo there. By the way, if you compare the net price vs the current price of condo "so-called" around KLCC (dont know your definition of distance)...you will find that it will not be easy to find many condo below the net selling price.

Added on July 8, 2012, 1:00 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 07:11 PM)
Impresive design also not worth 700sqf at sibeFARjaya la.....who wan to live in imprresive condo but surrounding not any entertainment, dun even hv a nice grocery place, hv to travel so far to kl....
Do your survey or at least go there before you start talking ..... Going to KL for nice grocery ? What do you mean nice grocery ? Cold Storage ?

Not everyone wanted to be surrounded by entertainment ..... by the way ...if you know what is being develop in cyberjaya ... you will not say all these....because the ccondo might only be ready in 2 years time ....

Added on July 8, 2012, 1:04 am
QUOTE(doomdoom @ Jul 7 2012, 07:46 PM)
i think get a landed unit at cyberjaya is better choice..still gt lots of empty land, not need condo...
Landed in Cyberjaya is not cheap either at this juncture of time.....as most are focusing on resort living ...the cheapest new launch one will also cost more than 1 mil. Some secondary market of new doubel storey already more than 1mil and some are very close to 1 mil.

This post has been edited by spydermind: Jul 8 2012, 01:04 AM
spydermind
post Dec 30 2014, 09:47 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

My friend has got an unit of condo to let go. Block A1. Not facing lake. Actually the finishing is quite good. Quite nice environment but I think will be a bit dirty until the others blocks are fully completed.

spydermind
post Dec 31 2014, 04:19 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

maybe some rich guys can sponsor that on their own.
spydermind
post Jun 4 2015, 07:55 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

How many unit's rented out
spydermind
post Jun 18 2015, 10:00 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

What is the selling price now? Any transaction ?
spydermind
post Jun 20 2015, 01:23 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

Good luck. Understand fro friends that some African so-called student already starting to ask about renting there.

spydermind
post Jun 23 2015, 03:27 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

That's decent price as the entry price was about 500 psf

This post has been edited by spydermind: Jun 23 2015, 03:28 PM
spydermind
post Jul 3 2015, 03:19 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Jul 3 2015, 11:24 AM)
the rental so low ah OMG? i jus saw rm2k on propwall (before nego) for a 700k 1ksqft condo.. cyber so jialat meh?
2000 is the market price at this point of time.

spydermind
post Jul 3 2015, 04:33 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

Yup. 2000+ is for bare unit or with light and fan. Some are asking about 2300 to 2400. Depends on luck also. With more VP now....expect more competition .
spydermind
post Jul 3 2015, 09:08 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

There are Malaysian renting there . Just not a lot.
spydermind
post Jul 10 2015, 05:25 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

about 2-3 weeks.
spydermind
post Jul 12 2015, 08:42 AM

Regular
1,166 posts

Reno is OK but if it really minor defect like hairline cracking or paint...then you might want to start the reno now and fix it yourself ylife you don't want to wait

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:59 PM