Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V32, Enjoy Your Speed Upgrade (Unifi)

kucingfight
post Feb 23 2018, 10:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Overclockers United
Group: Elite

thanks for the sharing. i'm also thinking how to 'downgrade' the bill from 169rm -> rm139rm with minimum hassle

i find it pathetic that current users (especially adopters) with good payment records have to literally beg for this offer. by right, it should be made fair and square for all.

Does it have to be TMpoint branch only? or authorized dealer able to do it to?

This post has been edited by kucingfight: Feb 23 2018, 10:55 PM
voncrane
post Feb 23 2018, 10:56 PM

Noir et fier!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kucingfight @ Feb 23 2018, 10:53 PM)
thanks for the sharing. i'm also thinking how to 'downgrade' the bill from 169rm -> rm139rm with minimum hassle

i find it pathetic that current users (especially adopters) with good payment records have to literally beg for this offer. by right, it should be made fair and square for all.

TM Point.. Authorized dealers are just that.. Dealers. Can't effect such package changes.
soyusa
post Feb 23 2018, 11:27 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(kucingfight @ Feb 23 2018, 10:53 PM)

I have tried with phone, live-chat, agent/dealer and TM Point, somehow only TM Point able to do so. hmm.gif
JohnLai
post Yesterday, 01:42 PM

Skeptical Cat

About my jumbo lite package being added without my approval case....

The good news....I got my two months charges refunded
user posted image

The bad news....WTF with early termination fee?
user posted image
nuvi
post Yesterday, 02:58 PM

Casual

QUOTE(JohnLai @ Feb 24 2018, 01:42 PM)
user posted image
user posted image
Both your photo cannot see.

When I try to open the picture directly, Chrome say dangerous site hmm.gif

Edit: After reply now can. Maybe Chrome that blocked it earlier

This post has been edited by nuvi: Yesterday, 02:59 PM
nuvi
post Yesterday, 03:01 PM

Casual

user posted image
user posted image
I guess you need to go again to make noise with them.

Add without approval. Then cancel kena charge termination fee. This business module that will 100% make money laugh.gif
AFcf
post Yesterday, 08:57 PM

Group: Newbie

My Unifi services (phone & internet) has been down for 13 days (as on 24Feb 2018) already. vmad.gif
Despite follow up via messaging & tweeter, there has been No details as to what is going on and when I will get back my services.
My report no. is 1-19661307906 .

Unifi's response has been ...
1- Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
2- Upon checking, you issue still under progress. Kindly wait for and update from our team. None received
3- As per checking, your report is still in progress. We have updated and urge our respective team for urgency regards in solving your issue. Our respective technical team will update you on the feedback. None received
4- We are doing our best to expedite your case.
5- Pleased be informed that our team still diagnose on your issue. We have urged our team to ensure the restoration can be completed soonest possible. Anything, our team will update you later. ...
6- ... Our team will update you for feedback. None received
7- You're report is still in progress. We have highlighted your issue to the team for faster action.
8- Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
9- We sincerely apologize for this issue. Fyi, your technical report status is still in progress. However, we have updated our Technical Department and urged for an urgency towards this issue.
10- [After 13 days down] Upon checking, your issue is still in progress. Anything, our team will update to you accordingly. None received

With No light at the end of this tunnel .... is there any hope for the state of our broadband services or rather what broadband services?.

Still Waiting confused.gif

cannavaro
post Today, 12:41 AM

CATTENACIO

QUOTE(AFcf @ Feb 24 2018, 08:57 PM)
My Unifi services (phone & internet) has been down for 13 days (as on 24Feb 2018) already.  vmad.gif
Despite follow up via messaging & tweeter, there has been No details as to what is going on and when I will get back my services.

1-  Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
2-  Upon checking, you issue still under progress. Kindly wait for and update from our team. None received
3-  As per checking, your report is still in progress. We have updated and urge our respective team for urgency regards in solving your issue. Our respective technical team will update you on the feedback. None received
4-  We are doing our best to expedite your case.
5-  Pleased be informed that our team still diagnose on your issue. We have urged our team to ensure the restoration can be completed soonest possible. Anything, our team will update you later. ...
6-  ... Our team will update you for feedback. None received
7-  You're report is still in progress. We have highlighted your issue to the team for faster action.
8-  Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
9-  We sincerely apologize for this issue. Fyi, your technical report status is still in progress. However, we have updated our Technical Department and urged for an urgency towards this issue.
10-  [After 13 days down]  Upon checking, your issue is still in progress. Anything, our team will update to you accordingly. None received

With No light at the end of this tunnel .... is there any hope for the state of our broadband services or rather what broadband services?.

Still Waiting  confused.gif
make sure to ask for a rebate in your next bill. case like this confirm can get
voncrane
post Today, 01:27 AM

Noir et fier!

user posted image
user posted image
Good news is that with proper explaining at a TM Point with an accommodating agent, you can get it waived. Mine, they downgraded my Hypptv and charged a downgrade fee. Asked for it to be waived cuz I wasn't supposed to be downgraded, can.. Awaiting next bill.

QUOTE(AFcf @ Feb 24 2018, 08:57 PM)
My Unifi services (phone & internet) has been down for 13 days (as on 24Feb 2018) already.  vmad.gif

1-  Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
2-  Upon checking, you issue still under progress. Kindly wait for and update from our team. None received
3-  As per checking, your report is still in progress. We have updated and urge our respective team for urgency regards in solving your issue. Our respective technical team will update you on the feedback. None received
4-  We are doing our best to expedite your case.
5-  Pleased be informed that our team still diagnose on your issue. We have urged our team to ensure the restoration can be completed soonest possible. Anything, our team will update you later. ...
6-  ... Our team will update you for feedback. None received
7-  You're report is still in progress. We have highlighted your issue to the team for faster action.
8-  Upon checking your issue has still in the midst of progress. Our team will update to you accordingly. None received
9-  We sincerely apologize for this issue. Fyi, your technical report status is still in progress. However, we have updated our Technical Department and urged for an urgency towards this issue.
10-  [After 13 days down]  Upon checking, your issue is still in progress. Anything, our team will update to you accordingly. None received

Still Waiting  confused.gif
Sorry man.. Almost 2 weeks. Seems a pretty serious problem. Keep pressing and make sure you get a rebate/compensation for the downtime, especially if you've already paid ahead as per bill. console.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0798sec    2.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th February 2018 - 10:08 AM