264 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Maxis, Maxis

nexona88
post Mar 10 2016, 11:12 PM

VIP Club House
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(daylight_dancer @ Mar 10 2016, 11:01 PM)
I dunno man. Dilemma. Celcom is terrible in my house, I can't receive or make calls unless I go outside or am upstairs. Digi is shit service and lousy prices. U-mob coverage is not great.

It's a toss between staying with Maxis of go back to celcom. I think I would  blink.gif rather confused.gif  suffer with Maxis since i can answer calls freely when I'm at home.  blink.gif  mega_shok.gif  unsure.gif
oh if like that, need to stay with Maxis lor sad.gif
vuetnam
post Mar 11 2016, 12:21 AM

Regular

maxis ooo maxis

sedarla

inb4 lemme quit maxis

bodo...
wil-i-am
post Mar 11 2016, 08:15 AM

10k Club

QUOTE(soultaker @ Mar 10 2016, 11:03 PM)
I use Maxis and U Mobile, after quota finished both also throttle (64kbps). Even for Maxis business plan also got throttle after quota finished. But it's on 128kbps.
Some consolation from Maxis?
^Ware^wolf
post Mar 11 2016, 08:49 AM

Enthusiast

juz port out ... no need to rant .. maxis offer the most expensive plan ..
ckchan
post Mar 11 2016, 11:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!

i've been using maxis for more than 10 years and i also feels that maxis is mistreating their loyal customer... port out port out!
Drian
post Mar 11 2016, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(jackson5759 @ Mar 9 2016, 10:18 PM)
I'm from Sabah and now Maxis got special offer for all Sabah & Sarawak users and I don't know what exactly is the offer because Maxis is telling me there is a RM30 discount on my plan and my friend told me that Maxis told her the offer is 2GB extra data for her.

I'm very pissed off about Maxis earlier my friend decided to change her Maxis postpaid line to the Celcom postpaid plan which come with 10gb Data + unlimited calls. So once Celcom started to port her line, Maxis directly call my friend to counter offer her with this plan below

Offer 1 : Free Samsung Note 5 + RM 128 monthly + 5GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + 2 Years Contract (She rejected this offer)
Offer 2 : RM 88 monthly + 8GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract (She rejected this offer)
Offer 3 : RM 68 monthly + 5GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract (She say consider first please call back after 1 hour)

1 Hour passed.....

Maxis called back and she reject one more time on that offer with the reason she promised Celcom to sign with them.

Once again maxis offer her with this

Offer 4 : RM 68 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & SMS + No Contract (and finally she say yes and proceed with this plan)

I'm so damn pissed when I heard this. I'm loyal Maxis customer for almost 10 Years with 5 Numbers under my IC and paying much more than my friend I didn't get such offer from Maxis and once I call them I questioned them about the plan that my friend received upon her termination and change to Celcom.

Maxis Customer Service buat bodoh there say they don't know anything about that and they can do nothing and can't give me the same offer. Maxis continue says that my friend is the selected customer group for this good plan. So I questioned again how do you guys do selection? If in terms of years staying with Maxis I'm more than her, if saying usage per month I also much more than my friend. So on what basis they select their customer that can entitled to such cheap plan? Is it base on customer group who wanted to terminate the service so they are selected and I need to perform termination on Maxis and change to Celcom only they can offer me? The CS keep saying no no no.. and continue say they can't do and dont know what can they do.

This is my main line plan

RM 188 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & Sms + No Contract

VS

RM 68 monthly + 7GB Data + Unlimited Calls & SMS + No Contract (My friend plan)

This stupid Maxis is treating their loyal customer like "Water Fish" / Idiot and I decided to quit this stupid Telco and also posting this so anyone is still using Maxis out there can read on how Maxis treating us like "Water Fish"

And there is special promotion for Sabah & Sarawak Maxis customer with RM30 discount on plan / 2GB extra data I don't know which one is true but both are telling by Maxis Customer Service. So if West Malaysian you felt unfair you can try to call Maxis and ask is this some kind of not so 1 Malaysia? Why East Malaysian getting better offer than West Malaysian.

No wonder Maxis boss can always remain at Malaysia top 3 richest man because there is too much "Water Fish" like us give donation to him.

Bye Maxis for letting me know how stupid am I this 10 years and how expensive you are.  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
Then just quit maxis and get the same counter offer. You actually think being loyal will entitle you with more discounts?
How naïve. If they can get away charging more to loyal customers, then why should they change. You see without your friend divulging the details on the counteroffer, lets face it you wouldn't know that you were being ripped off and you would continue paying the same amount.

entire
post Mar 11 2016, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Thanks TS for let me noe BTW i already port out from maxis

QUOTE(daylight_dancer @ Mar 10 2016, 11:01 PM)
I dunno man. Dilemma. Celcom is terrible in my house, I can't receive or make calls unless I go outside or am upstairs. Digi is shit service and lousy prices. U-mob coverage is not great.

It's a toss between staying with Maxis of go back to celcom. I think I would  blink.gif rather confused.gif  suffer with Maxis since i can answer calls freely when I'm at home.  blink.gif  mega_shok.gif  unsure.gif
Same my home also celcom line not so good for me i use celcom postpaid rm 30 get 3gb and 60min call and maxis prepaid (not often active but make sure top up when the line not active too long) so i divert my celcom no to my maxis no if someone call at least i still can answer.
rifbook
post Mar 11 2016, 11:21 AM

better guna DIGI. lebih telus ...kalau celcom pn xtau laa...
yhcyber
post Mar 11 2016, 11:27 AM

Getting Started

Been Maxxshit customer for 14 years, untill port out to Celcom due to expensive plan + bad coverage for both of my home and working place + suck customer service.

To be frank, maxis nowaday had sub their CS to 3rd party, that's the reason when you call them, they apa pun tak tau, if there is an offer from maxis, its directly from principal, so if you port out maxis themselves wont knew it until they submitted the request from CS (outsource cmpy) to principal.

Sometimes you need to weight the pro and cons of each telco, not just the package and price, but the coverage of the place you most in, like your house area and working area, no point to get cheapest 10Gb but cant load a single webpage in your house, right?

I m celcom user now, and i found a excellent and very friendly Celcom Bluecube in Nu Sentral, which near to my place, they solve my issue within a click! Because of them i had port out all my 4 Maxxshit lines to them and subscribe all to FIRST GOLD package and i m very happy to use it till now

This post has been edited by yhcyber: Mar 11 2016, 11:29 AM
nexona88
post Mar 11 2016, 11:49 AM

VIP Club House

more people port out means more network congestion for digi & celcom devil.gif

I'm very happy thumbsup.gif
guysmiley
post Mar 11 2016, 11:59 AM

Getting Started

its very normal for businesses to offer individual offers. especially to a customer they found trying to go to another business. if you want that offer to, try migrate to other telco and see how. anyway, its random. all telcos do that too, including celcom.
wil-i-am
post Mar 11 2016, 12:58 PM

10k Club

Bye bye Max Shit
nexona88
post Mar 11 2016, 12:59 PM

VIP Club House

boycott ranting.gif
daylight_dancer
post Mar 11 2016, 02:25 PM

On my way

QUOTE(yhcyber @ Mar 11 2016, 11:27 AM)
Been Maxxshit customer for 14 years, untill port out to Celcom due to expensive plan + bad coverage for both of my home and working place + suck customer service.

To be frank, maxis nowaday had sub their CS to 3rd party, that's the reason when you call them, they apa pun tak tau, if there is an offer from maxis, its directly from principal, so if you port out maxis themselves wont knew it until they submitted the request from CS (outsource cmpy) to principal.

Sometimes you need to weight the pro and cons of each telco, not just the package and price, but the coverage of the place you most in, like your house area and working area, no point to get cheapest 10Gb but cant load a single webpage in your house, right?

I m celcom user now, and i found a excellent and very friendly Celcom Bluecube in Nu Sentral, which near to my place, they solve my issue within a click! Because of them i had port out all my 4 Maxxshit lines to them and subscribe all to FIRST GOLD package and i m very happy to use it till now
The Bluecube centres are good. Better than Maxis ones.
xzilem
post Mar 11 2016, 04:04 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(entire @ Mar 11 2016, 11:19 AM)
Thanks TS for let me noe BTW i already port out from maxis
Same my home also celcom line not so good for me i use celcom postpaid rm 30 get 3gb and 60min call and maxis prepaid (not often active but make sure top up when the line not active too long) so i divert my celcom no to my maxis no if someone call at least i still can answer.
How you divert a call? Any charges?
nairud
post Mar 11 2016, 04:16 PM

One Leg Kick Ultra
Group Icon
Group: Staff

How come all of you gets RM68 promo?

I ported before CNY and they called me the same day offering RM78+5gb+unlimited calls & sms + contract. thinking that it's a good deal I agreed

now i'm not that happy with maxis.. why not standardize the offer to everyone who port out? CS said there's are certain criteria that needs to be met to get cheaper price. doesnt make sense at all, if i'm calling lesser than B and yet i get 78 B gets 68 coz both new package calls are free already. makes no difference in the bill
beebee
post Mar 11 2016, 04:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(nairud @ Mar 11 2016, 04:16 PM)

I ported before CNY and they called me the same day offering RM78+5gb+unlimited calls & sms + contract. thinking that it's a good deal I agreed

now i'm not that happy with maxis.. why not standardize the offer to everyone who port out? CS said there's are certain criteria that needs to be met to get cheaper price. doesnt make sense at all, if i'm calling lesser than B and yet i get 78 B gets 68 coz both new package calls are free already. makes no difference in the bill
since without contract, try to port out again?
Autocountstick
post Mar 11 2016, 04:44 PM

Getting Started

All expensive including tv nothing cheap from them, think twice
JayChouYEE
post Mar 11 2016, 05:11 PM

On my way

don't feel like this,think those pay 158 and 188,you already lucky only pay 78.

Note:currently look like more cheaper,some of them get 78 7gb+unlimited calls & sms
Titan_Gunners
post Mar 11 2016, 05:42 PM

Regular

This is their 1st move to retain port out customers. Many rejected it due to 2 years contract.
After that, they offer same package without package, and some did take the offer and stay with Maxis

264 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0473sec    2.92    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st March 2019 - 03:49 AM