Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis, Maxis

views

daylight_dancer
post Mar 10 2016, 10:10 PM

On my way
655 posts

what the heck. Now I'm angry.

Their service has been shitty! Their customer service agents are arrogant, stupid and don't seem to understand simple English.

I was a customer of Celcom for 9 years before I ported out because of crappy internet in the CITY CENTRE (KL) and bad reception in my house.

Now... Maxis. How come for the first time, the LTE has been so bad? Finished quota 18 days bef billing cycle AND I AM ALSO ON WIFI 80% of the time.

Ada ke.

Bloody Maxis.
daylight_dancer
post Mar 10 2016, 11:01 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Mar 10 2016, 10:27 PM)
so which telco u gonna port to now?  innocent.gif
I dunno man. Dilemma. Celcom is terrible in my house, I can't receive or make calls unless I go outside or am upstairs. Digi is shit service and lousy prices. U-mob coverage is not great.

It's a toss between staying with Maxis of go back to celcom. I think I would blink.gif rather confused.gif suffer with Maxis since i can answer calls freely when I'm at home. blink.gif mega_shok.gif unsure.gif
daylight_dancer
post Mar 11 2016, 02:25 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(yhcyber @ Mar 11 2016, 11:27 AM)
Been Maxxshit customer for 14 years, untill port out to Celcom due to expensive plan + bad coverage for both of my home and working place + suck customer service.

To be frank, maxis nowaday had sub their CS to 3rd party, that's the reason when you call them, they apa pun tak tau, if there is an offer from maxis, its directly from principal, so if you port out maxis themselves wont knew it until they submitted the request from CS (outsource cmpy) to principal.

Sometimes you need to weight the pro and cons of each telco, not just the package and price, but the coverage of the place you most in, like your house area and working area, no point to get cheapest 10Gb but cant load a single webpage in your house, right?

I m celcom user now, and i found a excellent and very friendly Celcom Bluecube in Nu Sentral, which near to my place, they solve my issue within a click! Because of them i had port out all my 4 Maxxshit lines to them and subscribe all to FIRST GOLD package and i m very happy to use it till now
The Bluecube centres are good. Better than Maxis ones.
daylight_dancer
post Mar 25 2016, 10:35 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(Potatomato88 @ Mar 24 2016, 10:06 PM)
Port in to maxis on Jan 29th  2016 ,port out on Tuesday and loyal team call me saying that I am selected from the loyalty department , offer me 2 plan
A) 88 7gb unlimited call/sms
B) 68 5gb unlimited call/sms
Both without contract
So I pick up the Rm68 plan
bunch of idiots, this maxis.

I ported in from Celcom in 2013, after about 10+ years. Celcom at that time was not value for money and their data was quite poor.

Now... regretting. Might port back if it werent' for the issue of poor reception in my own house.
daylight_dancer
post Mar 25 2016, 10:40 PM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(lala_cai @ Mar 23 2016, 08:45 PM)
Been requesting maxshit loyalty department to call me back for 3 weeks.
At last they call me back (which was rude btw) and said can offer additional 2Gb for 6 months for my 128 plan.
What a joke.
How'd u managed to get them to call you call you back in the first place? Just told CS to get them to call?
daylight_dancer
post Apr 4 2016, 01:05 AM

On my way
655 posts

QUOTE(xavierwong @ Apr 3 2016, 09:31 AM)
You can try porting out first, then stay when they counter offer you the good packages.
Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to see a text from maxis:

Congratulations! you are selected for our special plan upgrade. Add RM30 and enjoy 7GB with unlimited call & sms.

Apparently, it's only for 6 months. Tipu lah i tell you. So i'm just taking it, since I'm paying for Spotify on my lower plan. After 6 months, change again. Lucky I got no contract!
bangwall.gif vmad.gif shakehead.gif rclxub.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0562sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM