Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis, Maxis

views

yhcyber
post Mar 11 2016, 11:27 AM

Casual
472 posts

Been Maxxshit customer for 14 years, untill port out to Celcom due to expensive plan + bad coverage for both of my home and working place + suck customer service.

To be frank, maxis nowaday had sub their CS to 3rd party, that's the reason when you call them, they apa pun tak tau, if there is an offer from maxis, its directly from principal, so if you port out maxis themselves wont knew it until they submitted the request from CS (outsource cmpy) to principal.

Sometimes you need to weight the pro and cons of each telco, not just the package and price, but the coverage of the place you most in, like your house area and working area, no point to get cheapest 10Gb but cant load a single webpage in your house, right?

I m celcom user now, and i found a excellent and very friendly Celcom Bluecube in Nu Sentral, which near to my place, they solve my issue within a click! Because of them i had port out all my 4 Maxxshit lines to them and subscribe all to FIRST GOLD package and i m very happy to use it till now

This post has been edited by yhcyber: Mar 11 2016, 11:29 AM
yhcyber
post Mar 14 2016, 04:02 PM

Casual
472 posts

Coverage is the key, then the package and price. No point to get the best package in town but no coverage in your active area.

To me, urban life will be U Mobile + Celcom \ Digi, Outstation will be Maxis (west coast) and Celcom (East coast)

Maxis marketing strategy is way different than usual, i agree that a plan for EM is a good plan, who knows they had another nice plan to WM users? although the chances is slim laa... if got they already launch to keep themselves in the game

To me they doing something like maintaining WM market and expanding EM market, grab it 1st before others. hat's my gut feel laa

Cheers!

yhcyber
post Apr 7 2016, 04:39 PM

Casual
472 posts

Just get some internal news from Maxis - they need hire 2 - 4 part timers just to do port out request blink.gif

anyone interested? I can intro you in tongue.gif
yhcyber
post Apr 7 2016, 05:36 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 7 2016, 04:50 PM)
they trying to save cost.

actual need is 10 people. but they hire 4 only  devil.gif
Exactly, the team that handle port in and out keep making noise then only get approval for few part timers.... I feel pity to the team actually
yhcyber
post Apr 7 2016, 06:06 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(nordingh @ Apr 7 2016, 06:03 PM)
Maybe because they call me on Saturday, no one can change the plan immediately.
I dont think can done within 2 days now, since they are recruiting part timer to help out on the port out request.

Good luck, maybe that is another strategic to let their CRM team have more time to call you and counter offer

Good luck!
yhcyber
post Apr 22 2016, 09:40 AM

Casual
472 posts

Ok guys, new Maxis revamp plan is announce today

Ready to start the engine!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0439sec    0.32    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:00 PM