Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

67 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Garden Plaza @ Cyberjaya [Owners' Thread], Lifestyle Suites & Shops

views

Zhichyuan
post Oct 25 2016, 06:37 AM

7 posts

Hi,newbie here,from KEDAH .....all of u alr change the commercial rates to residents rates.?the management said tat the owner need to attend...izit?arrr....to far for me to putrajaya...
TSgu~wak_zhai
post Oct 25 2016, 11:45 AM

Lecturer
1,178 posts

QUOTE(Zhichyuan @ Oct 25 2016, 06:37 AM)
Hi,newbie here,from KEDAH .....all of u alr change the commercial rates to residents rates.?the management said tat the owner need to attend...izit?arrr....to far for me to putrajaya...
Approved ur facebook request.

For electrical rates, most of us have converted it to residential, there's a step-by-step guide shared in the group.
For those who haven't converted their TNB rate, here's what you need to do, go to TNB Putrajaya, No. 10, GF, Galeria Pjh, Persiaran Perdana, Presint 4, 62100 Putrajaya, Malaysia (03-8886 6888), and bring along these items:
1. Photocopy of S&P, IC, and latest 2 months TNB bills (confirm with the TNB personnel on S&P pages that needed photocopy, there's a photocopy shop nearby)
2. Print and fill up the request for conversion form (as attached) and get it stamped at HASIL LHDN (Cyberjaya has a branch near HP)
3. Submit all together with a letter requesting for conversion, example letter as below:
------------------------------------------------
Tuan,
Memohon Penukaran Tarif Elektrik Komersial Kepada Tarif Domestic
Berhubung dengan perkara di atas, saya ______________, bernombor kad pengenalan (______________) ingin membuat permohonan penukaran tarif elektrik komersial kepada tarif domestic.
2. Saya merupakan pemilik Service Residence di Garden Plaza beralamat No. ________, __________ Tower, Garden Plaza, Persiaran Harmoni, 63000 Cyber 3, Cyberjaya, Selangor.
No. Akaun:
No. Kontrak:
3. Rumah ini bukan untuk tujuan penyewaan dan memberi keuntungan kewangan kepada saya. Saya ingin pindah ke Garden Plaza kerana tempat kerja saya di Cyberjaya. Kos sara hidup kian meningkat, duduk berdekatan tempat kerja menjimatkan masa dan kos pengangkutan.
4. Pihak tuan/puan boleh membuat lawatan tapak untuk kepastian.
Diharap pihak tuan/puan dapat mempertimbangkan permohonan saya ini.
Sekian, terima kasih.
------------------------------------------------
Zhichyuan
post Oct 25 2016, 11:18 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(gu~wak_zhai @ Oct 25 2016, 11:45 AM)

For electrical rates, most of us have converted it to residential, there's a step-by-step guide shared in the group.
Thx q for approval.....how long it will take for the convertion?
geolee76
post Oct 26 2016, 12:23 AM

On my way
533 posts

QUOTE(Zhichyuan @ Oct 25 2016, 11:18 PM)
Thx q for approval.....how long it will take for the convertion?
will that meant we are not able to consider rental as part of the income when we report to agency or other purposes.
TSgu~wak_zhai
post Oct 26 2016, 09:55 AM

Lecturer
1,178 posts

QUOTE(geolee76 @ Oct 26 2016, 12:23 AM)
will that meant we are not able to consider rental as part of the income when we report to agency or other purposes.
doesn't affect, still need to file it as rental income nonetheless.
ace77
post Oct 26 2016, 12:09 PM

Regular
1,117 posts

QUOTE(gu~wak_zhai @ Oct 25 2016, 11:45 AM)

it is so sad that i submit my forms to GP office and till now, nothing happen.

To all owners, please do ur own submission direct to TNB Putrajaya.

Meanwhile, appreciate if anyone could upload the TNB form. Many calls to TNB for online download, not getting through. Thanks
TSgu~wak_zhai
post Oct 26 2016, 04:32 PM

Lecturer
1,178 posts

QUOTE(ace77 @ Oct 26 2016, 12:09 PM)
it is so sad that i submit my forms to GP office and till now, nothing happen.

To all owners, please do ur own submission direct to TNB Putrajaya.

Meanwhile, appreciate if anyone could upload the TNB form. Many calls to TNB for online download, not getting through. Thanks
Pls join our fb owner group, I have share it there already. Pm me ur s&p and I'll add u in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/31891830180...31811887183242/

elmodistortion
post Nov 11 2016, 10:06 PM

Casual
493 posts

Im owner here. I have room to rent for private unit 450sqft. Pm detail
kanghou
post Nov 21 2016, 09:52 AM

13 posts

Any property agent here ? i have 1000 sqft unit house to rent out in garden plaza . If Interest PM me

This post has been edited by kanghou: Nov 21 2016, 09:53 AM
PoopLord
post Jan 25 2017, 12:06 PM

10 posts

Hi, I am an owner for tower 3,

2 bed 2 bath 800sqf fully furnished, feel free to contact me as my previous tenant has left.

Admin: i will send a pic of S&P to you on FB.
BombBird
post Feb 4 2017, 09:49 PM

11 posts

Hi, my tenant will complete his 1 year contract end of this month. It is 450sqf 3BR CT unit.

Direct enquiry or agents, pls PM me.
elmodistortion
post Feb 21 2017, 10:59 PM

Casual
493 posts

Hi,i'm owner and have one unit for Studio type ,end lot for rent. pm me for further detail. thanks.
HazardXZ
post Mar 2 2017, 05:50 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

Dear to all agents in this thread...
recently Garden plaza implemented parking charges for the FREE parking that stared yesterday..
Please encourage the management to stop charging us with this fee
RM90/ month for seasonal fee parking?
Without any notice of changing? really one day notice about the fee?

You have 4 rooms and on apartment consist one parking. How about the other 3 tenants living there?

We were promise free parking but now why are we paying? is this an apartment or shopping mall?
Please help fight for us as well that most probably people wont be living there anymore due expensive parking fee's.

Please take note to all owners and agents you guys are in trouble if the people who you rented out are mad about these changes.
This is not your fault but the Garden Plaza Management problems which affected us now

The parking lot what was said from the Management office is now owns by JMB

This post has been edited by HazardXZ: Mar 2 2017, 05:54 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
max_cavalera
post Mar 2 2017, 06:46 PM

rebirth
5,408 posts

QUOTE(HazardXZ @ Mar 2 2017, 06:50 PM)
Dear to all agents in this thread...
recently Garden plaza implemented parking charges for the FREE parking that stared yesterday..
Please encourage the management  to stop charging us with this fee
RM90/ month for seasonal fee parking?
Without any notice of changing? really one day notice about the fee?

You have 4 rooms and on apartment consist one parking. How about the other 3 tenants living there?

We were promise free parking but now why are we paying? is this an apartment or shopping mall?
Please help fight for us as well that most probably people wont be living there anymore due expensive parking fee's.

Please take note to all owners and agents you guys are in trouble if the people who you rented out are mad about these changes.
This is not your fault but the Garden Plaza Management problems which affected us now

The parking lot what was said from the Management office is now owns by JMB
Sure need to charge la if free everyone also later crowded there how??

This is covered parking in a complex. Its common sense anyone that need a carpark space need to lease it from the management lar.

HazardXZ
post Mar 2 2017, 07:52 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Mar 2 2017, 06:46 PM)
Sure need to charge la if free everyone also later crowded there how??

This is covered parking in a complex. Its common sense anyone that need a carpark space need to lease it from the management lar.
of course its crowded since its called free parking,
its been crowded everyday,
so the parking is first come first serve,
we understand that situation,
then what are you suggesting? park outside then 8am Majlis Bandaran tow our cars?
majority students are living here. even people with family living here with more than 2 cars are complaining.
those lease parking are provided up from lvl 1 to 5 if im not mistaken.
and the management there all pointing that JMB is the one we should be speaking..

Come down the gardens and listen to our complaints if you really do understand our problems.
We live here for comfort after all.
thecaterpillar
post Mar 2 2017, 08:04 PM

Regular
1,422 posts

QUOTE(HazardXZ @ Mar 2 2017, 07:52 PM)
of course its crowded since its called free parking,
its been crowded everyday,
so the parking is first come first serve,
we understand that situation,
then what are you suggesting? park outside then 8am Majlis Bandaran tow our cars? 
majority students are living here. even people with family living here with more than 2 cars are complaining.
those lease parking are provided up from lvl 1 to 5 if im not mistaken.
and the management there all pointing that JMB is the one we should be speaking..

Come down the gardens and listen to our complaints if you really do understand our problems.
We live here for comfort after all.
It's a commercial building. It's only a matter of time that management start charging for parking. It's the same everywhere, even residential prop also management can rent out extra parking. Those that not willing to pay risk to get summons.

TSgu~wak_zhai
post Mar 2 2017, 08:47 PM

Lecturer
1,178 posts

The problem lies with ur agent or direct owners that promise u free parking. Owners and agent knows that most of the unit comes with only 1 parking. Is ur agreement states how many car parks u will get? P1 is meant for visitors only, it was free for 1 year because it's still under developer. Besides, season pass is being offered also for residents so pls pay to get it. Talk terms with ur owner about this.
jorgsacul
post Mar 3 2017, 09:03 AM

Regular
1,377 posts

QUOTE(gu~wak_zhai @ Mar 2 2017, 08:47 PM)
The problem lies with ur agent or direct owners that promise u free parking. Owners and agent knows that most of the unit comes with only 1 parking. Is ur agreement states how many car parks u will get? P1 is meant for visitors only, it was free for 1 year because it's still under developer. Besides, season pass is being offered also for residents so pls pay to get it. Talk terms with ur owner about this.
1 parking for a 4 bd is crazy ... now days 2 is min
thecaterpillar
post Mar 3 2017, 09:31 AM

Regular
1,422 posts

QUOTE(jorgsacul @ Mar 3 2017, 09:03 AM)
1 parking for a 4 bd is crazy ... now days 2 is min
It's not. Coz u need to see the size too... It's just a studio size.
jorgsacul
post Mar 3 2017, 02:10 PM

Regular
1,377 posts

QUOTE(thecaterpillar @ Mar 3 2017, 09:31 AM)
It's not. Coz u need to see the size too... It's just a studio size.
I thought is 4 units ... so the fact is 1 unit studio size with 4 rooms?

67 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 PM