Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New Registrations disabled until further notice.

59 Pages « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

saigetsu
post Mar 9 2018, 10:18 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(teikboon @ Mar 9 2018, 09:49 AM)
bro saigetsu, by just following your topic, I, myself learn something new almost everyday related to vehicle accident claim

someone should give you a cookies, i mean medal  laugh.gif
related to my work ma..
flintbatu
post Mar 9 2018, 02:53 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 9 2018, 09:15 AM)
wait wait wait.... you insurance with takaful malaysia not yet expired... then dont do what i told u. lol
i tot the period of cover is over already.

any takaful in malaysia will give you profit sharing - in this case takful malaysia, only after your insurance period is over.
takaful malaysia memang cakap 15% but the catch is that subject to their profitability (baru je google and verified) and your pool.

pool= other group of mazda people insured with TM. If one of u people claim, then it will affect your pool and you may get less than 15%.

now you have to wait lor.
Hi bro,

Alright. I will wait until TM declared the cashback amount l, and then only see whether they have given any CB to me before taking any further actions.

Again, you are being kind and helpful with your advise. Thank you very much!!!!
flintbatu
post Mar 9 2018, 02:55 PM

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 9 2018, 10:18 AM)
related to my work ma..
Bro TBoon is right.

Can't give a 🏅 but can belanja great Penang food if you are ever in Penang!!!!

So PM me if you are here!
Mr.Docter
post Mar 11 2018, 08:56 AM

A&E Freak

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 8 2018, 03:44 PM)
1 - find out who is the lorry insurance company
2 - contact the insurance comapny and tell him what happened, and u said u wanna claim regardless no report
3 - go to pesuruh jaya sumpah, declare that this idiot hit u but dudnt make report
4 -  go back to your workshop where your car is repaired, ask him whether he can help appoint adjuster to look at you car or not. ( because insurance require adjuster to check what is really the cost to repair your car)
5. submit all docs, police report, adjuster report, psuruh jaya sumpah to insurance to claim.
now problem that i foresee, u already repaird your car, adjuster cant no longer validate the repair cost u incurred is genuine or not. try to discuss with third party insurance and workshop see possible to claim or not.

you can also approach workshop ask them if any lawyer can help or not.
Or I can just exposed them here publicly.

Mr.Docter
post Mar 11 2018, 08:56 AM

A&E Freak

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 9 2018, 10:18 AM)
related to my work ma..
My bro, may I know what do you work as? Roughly, if specifics are sensitive.
saigetsu
post Mar 11 2018, 02:48 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Mar 11 2018, 08:56 AM)
My bro, may I know what do you work as? Roughly, if specifics are sensitive.
auditor of insurance co
JustcallmeLarry
post Mar 12 2018, 02:48 AM

Regular

Hi bro, wta for claiming lost of use is it ok I add a few extra days, like example my car was in workshop for 25 days. In the letter for lost of use is it ok I put I want to claim for 1 month? Bcs don't know the guy at the workshop say I can even put 2 months lol is he high on something or what.
saigetsu
post Mar 12 2018, 11:14 AM

On my way

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Mar 12 2018, 02:48 AM)
Hi bro, wta for claiming lost of use is it ok I add a few extra days, like example my car was in workshop for 25 days. In the letter for lost of use is it ok I put I want to claim for 1 month? Bcs don't know the guy at the workshop say I can even put 2 months lol is he high on something or what.
u need to understand that its not u to decide whether u can claim 25 days 2 months etc. it depends on the adjuster opinion on how lng the workshop to repair your car.
you may not be able to use your car 25 days, but there is possibility that the actual working days to repair your car is just 5 days. the rest waiting for sparepart etc.

good luck

just put 25. nanti insurer adjust sendiri. you can appeal tho. complaint sikit bising2 sikit they maybe give you more that adjuster prescribed in the report.
JustcallmeLarry
post Mar 12 2018, 11:41 AM

Regular

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 12 2018, 11:14 AM)
u need to understand that its not u to decide whether u can claim 25 days 2 months etc. it depends on the adjuster opinion on how lng the workshop to repair your car.
you may not be able to use your car 25 days, but there is possibility that the actual working days to repair your car is just 5 days. the rest waiting for sparepart etc.

good luck

just put 25. nanti insurer adjust sendiri. you can appeal tho. complaint sikit bising2 sikit they maybe give you more that adjuster prescribed in the report.
Wa like that one ar. If they really kira like that I rugi a lot man. Even if I put 30 days and they pay me for 30 days I still rugi bcs my car is 1.3 only can claim rm30 per day.
MeToo
post Mar 12 2018, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Mar 12 2018, 11:41 AM)
Wa like that one ar. If they really kira like that I rugi a lot man. Even if I put 30 days and they pay me for 30 days I still rugi bcs my car is 1.3 only can claim rm30 per day.
Confirm you lose out sir.

You will never ever get to claim the actual amount of days u lost use of the car
JustcallmeLarry
post Mar 12 2018, 12:34 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MeToo @ Mar 12 2018, 11:50 AM)
Confirm you lose out sir.

You will never ever get to claim the actual amount of days u lost use of the car
lose a bit ok la. But if they really calculate like that I would have lost a lot. Some more it was their stupid client fault.

Seriously had no idea the will calculate like that. Zzz
MeToo
post Mar 12 2018, 12:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Mar 12 2018, 12:34 PM)
lose a bit ok la. But if they really calculate like that I would have lost a lot. Some more it was their stupid client fault.

Seriously had no idea the will calculate like that. Zzz
Sorry to say Malaysia have little in the form of consumer rights.

In say America, almost everywhere if your car rosak under warranty they will offer u a replacement vehicle while they are fixing your car... here? Good luck unless u some bigshot client....

JustcallmeLarry
post Mar 12 2018, 02:32 PM

Regular

QUOTE(MeToo @ Mar 12 2018, 12:39 PM)
Sorry to say Malaysia have little in the form of consumer rights.

In say America, almost everywhere if your car rosak under warranty they will offer u a replacement vehicle while they are fixing your car... here? Good luck unless u some bigshot client....
lol
shimmers
post Mar 15 2018, 12:51 PM

Hi dear Sifus,

My case :
1 yr new car , under warranty still. i got hit from back by car, he was trying to hit n run n i managed to get him, he was drunk.
I made police reported on same day, n next day he made his police report.

Need your advise as per below:
1) Police advised me do not include other party "suspected drunk n drive" in the report, as this will hard to claims insurance, is this true?

2) i want to claims other party insurance, i got my police report n try to submit claims to my car service center, but they required accident report from other party and final report from traffic police which approx need 2 weeks only can get. Are those report mandatory ?

3) How likely the final report from police will in favour to other party who at fault? Am concerning the other party twist the story n affect the final report n cause me cant make claims on his insurance. (i was slowing down as there was a bike cross my lane, but he couldnt stop n hit me from back.)

Thank you for your help in advance. smile.gif

saigetsu
post Mar 15 2018, 01:54 PM

On my way

QUOTE(shimmers @ Mar 15 2018, 12:51 PM)
Hi dear Sifus,

My case :
1 yr new car , under warranty still. i got hit from back by car, he was trying to hit n run n i managed to get him, he was drunk.
I made police reported on same day, n next day he made his police report.

Need your advise as per below:
1) Police advised me do not include other party "suspected drunk n drive" in the report, as this will hard to claims insurance, is this true?

2) i want to claims other party insurance, i got my police report n try to submit claims to my car service center, but they required accident report from other party and final report from traffic police which approx need 2 weeks only can get. Are those report mandatory ?

3) How likely the final report from police will in favour to other party who at fault? Am concerning the other party twist the story n affect the final report n cause me cant make claims on his insurance. (i was slowing down as there was a bike cross my lane, but he couldnt stop n hit me from back.)

Thank you for your help in advance. smile.gif
1) Yes. better dont

2) dont claim from other party insurance. Lambat. read my first post. call your insurance, tell them u wanna claim od kfk. those report is mandatory and that report is the only way to restore your ncd.

3) it will 100% sure favour to u. He failed to maintain safe distance.
shimmers
post Mar 15 2018, 05:04 PM

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Mar 15 2018, 01:54 PM)
1) Yes. better dont

2) dont claim from other party insurance. Lambat. read my first post. call your insurance, tell them u wanna claim od kfk. those report is mandatory and that report is the only way to restore your ncd.

3) it will 100% sure favour to u. He failed to maintain safe distance.
notworthy.gif thank u so much for your advise! very much appreciate it.

for point 2 :

##am not understanding how this works, by reading your quote as below:

*there is a condition for od kfk. if people bang u is comprehensive policy, u can claim od kfk. insurance company legally must agree. but u must know the type of cover of the people bang u lah.

if people bang u only have third party policy, then u have no choice but option 2.

## How can i know what type of cover of the ppl bang me? i know only is old mini copper car, mr. bean type, please advise#
saigetsu
post Mar 15 2018, 05:08 PM

On my way

QUOTE(shimmers @ Mar 15 2018, 05:04 PM)

for point 2 :

*there is a condition for od kfk. if people bang u is comprehensive policy, u can claim od kfk. insurance company legally must agree. but u must know the type of cover of the people bang u lah.

if people bang u only have third party policy, then u have no choice but option 2.

## How can i know what type of cover of the ppl bang me? i know only is old mini copper car, mr. bean type, please advise#
as long as not bus taxi or hire drive vehicle. so ur case, can
saigetsu
post Mar 15 2018, 05:09 PM

On my way

QUOTE(shimmers @ Mar 15 2018, 05:04 PM)

for point 2 :

as long as not bus taxi or hire drive vehicle. so ur case, can
Davez89
post Mar 16 2018, 09:01 AM

VeChain Xnode

Just wanna know, which insurance company is the best for our cars? In terms of claims/customer support etc
koinibler
post Mar 16 2018, 09:46 AM

Regular

Thank you @[saigetsu] and other member for sharing knowledge here. notworthy.gif
Happen to me and decide to follow through all the procedure although a bit busy here and there.

Just sharing the chronology;

14 Aug 2017 - a car bang into rear of car (accident day)
14 Aug 2017 - make a police report
11 Sep 2017 - collect a final police report
- suppose can collect earlier, the report is complete just still not organize, police still not make call to inform

12 Sep 2017 - send a car to service centre
13 Sep 2017 - need to make a letter why so late sending the car for claim 3rd party
- suppose to inform my insurance about the accident first, within 14 days

26 Sep 2017 - car repair complete but not satisfied with the job, resend for second repair
29 Sep 2017 - car repair complete
19 Oct 2017 - send all accident document to Etiqa Putrajaya for LOU claim
09 Jan 2018 - follow up through hotline. Not really useful call, the claim is not in system
13 Mac 2018 - follow up through email
14 Mac 2018 - had a respond through call and email.
- also replied the email with needed information
15 Mac 2018 - received the LOU claim in the account

Should be quicker to settle all this, but a lack of follow up might be reason for delay.
Its hassle for sure , but a good experience.
My loss of use of 16 days but adjuster just approve claim for 5 days only.
But glad the car repair as good as new.

59 Pages « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0790sec    2.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th December 2018 - 06:41 PM