Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTA] Proposal Ring & Wedding Bands, Please advice me!! Need Help!! (Advice Wanted)

kambingkoh
post Yesterday, 09:04 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(chuckiee @ Sep 25 2017, 08:21 PM)
Yes i am able to view the diamond in real life. 7k for the whole ring together. So preferably not to take this diamond?
Great. So how do you feel about this ring? Have you compared to other triple excellents?

Personally, I won't take this stone unless there is something that really captures me (which I think is highly unlikely). It may be the fire it produces or something, but in your case, it is definitely NOT the price. It seems cheap, but I would ask the vendor to provide me a few other options to choose again. If this vendor does not have, then look for another vendor for more options.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bb100
post Today, 07:43 AM

Editable...finally!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(chuckiee @ Sep 25 2017, 08:21 PM)
Yes i am able to view the diamond in real life. 7k for the whole ring together. So preferably not to take this diamond?
Of course skip lahh bro. This diamond cannot make it.

Although it has a 3Ex grade in the report, this belongs to the lower tier of 3Ex. Yes, you heard me right! There are good 3Exes and bad 3Exes out there bro. So don't get fooled by this 3Ex marketing tactic many salesperson use to push their not-so-good diamonds out. They will tell you that GIA already gave it a 3Ex grading, so confirm it will have very good light performance, good proportions, bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda, roller coaster.

The best way to check if a 3Ex you are looking at is indeed a top range one is by examining the stone under different scopes - ASET and Idealscope for light return, and H&A scope for symmetry.
+Quote Post
kambingkoh
post Today, 08:57 AM

QUOTE(bb100 @ Sep 26 2017, 07:43 AM)
Of course skip lahh bro. This diamond cannot make it.

Although it has a 3Ex grade in the report, this belongs to the lower tier of 3Ex. Yes, you heard me right! There are good 3Exes and bad 3Exes out there bro. So don't get fooled by this 3Ex marketing tactic many salesperson use to push their not-so-good diamonds out. They will tell you that GIA already gave it a 3Ex grading, so confirm it will have very good light performance, good proportions, bla bla bla, yadda yadda yadda, roller coaster.

The best way to check if a 3Ex you are looking at is indeed a top range one is by examining the stone under different scopes - ASET and Idealscope for light return, and H&A scope for symmetry.
oh you're alive.
+Quote Post
bb100
post Today, 10:26 AM

Editable...finally!

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Sep 26 2017, 08:57 AM)
oh you're alive.
Of course I am alive bro! Just seldom visit this thread cuz the hype for me is gone liao. Engagement ring settled, proposal done, wedding bands design almost complete, some more what? Now left house and ROM planning je.
+Quote Post
kambingkoh
post Today, 10:54 AM

QUOTE(bb100 @ Sep 26 2017, 10:26 AM)
Of course I am alive bro! Just seldom visit this thread cuz the hype for me is gone liao. Engagement ring settled, proposal done, wedding bands design almost complete, some more what? Now left house and ROM planning je.
staying in SG?
+Quote Post
bb100
post Today, 10:55 AM

Editable...finally!

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Sep 26 2017, 10:54 AM)
staying in SG?
Yes bro. PR liao. Why ask?
+Quote Post
kambingkoh
post Today, 11:22 AM

QUOTE(bb100 @ Sep 26 2017, 10:55 AM)
Yes bro. PR liao. Why ask?
Curious to know. Not all Msians will stay in SG even if they work there. One of the reasons is probably due to the affordability of the houses there. So, good for you! thumbsup.gif
+Quote Post
bb100
post Today, 07:00 PM

Editable...finally!

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Sep 26 2017, 11:22 AM)
Curious to know. Not all Msians will stay in SG even if they work there. One of the reasons is probably due to the affordability of the houses there. So, good for you!  :thumbsup:
I will go crazy if I ulang alik from Singapore to JB everyday man cuz of the traffic.
+Quote Post

63 Pages « < 61 62 63Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0583sec    5.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 08:40 PM