Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
88 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Taipan Group of Companies - Residency@Park51, Have you heard of this developer?

jelawat17
post May 2 2012, 08:39 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ Apr 25 2012, 10:41 AM)
Just sent an email to Syabas (puspel@syabas.com.my) copy Mr. Lau. Below the message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject : Residence @Park51 - Taipan Focus Group‏

Dear Sir/Mdm,

With reference to the above condominium, please advice what is the cause of this delay. In the communication it seems all are pointing at SYABAS since application by the developer in Nov of 2011.

For your reference:

-http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/766140/all

Please advice:

1. The Root Cause.
2.  Date expected to be resolved.
3. What compensation SYABAS will provide to the consumers.

Hope to receive an early reply.

Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are 2 replies from SYABAS on 30Apr. Please read & judge by yourself. Based on the reply I doubt can complete this month also.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your information, we have received the feedback from the respective department mentioned that there are still pending documents that are not correctly filled up for water supply system hand over. The development unit just received photo of individual meter repair work from consultant (PL Liew) on 27/4/2012. However, for your information, hand over process is still in site commentary stage. There are several stages more that need to be completed.

Regards,
KHALIJAH MOHAMAD
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above follow-up questions & reply:

Question:
1. May I know if this delay from Nov 2011 application until today is cause by pending documents that are not correctly filled up from the developer consultant & not due to SYABAS?
2. With regards to the 'several stages more that need to be completed', that you mentioned. What would be the expected time frame for the hand over process?

Reply:
For further inquiries you may directly contact the development department officer En Amir at: 019-2818032 or 03-78411014.

Regards,
HIZURITA ZAKARIA
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
khyuen
post May 2 2012, 11:26 PM

Getting Started

I am one of the early purchasers which SNP 3rd dec 2009, as of today they still have 25% to draw down from my bank loan.

I hope to get keys by middle of the month. What's the next step of action?

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
anokcow
post May 2 2012, 11:52 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(doomdoom @ May 2 2012, 04:48 PM)
but developer have not claim 100% of ur load frm bank right?..is how many % the developer claim oledy?
70%. Any problem?
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 3 2012, 08:12 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

So it's purely related to syabas?
+Quote Post
legendsky
post May 3 2012, 10:32 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ May 2 2012, 08:39 PM)
There are 2 replies from SYABAS on 30Apr. Please read & judge by yourself. Based on the reply I doubt can complete this month also.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For your information, we have received the feedback from the respective department mentioned that there are still pending documents that are not correctly filled up for water supply system hand over. The development unit just received photo of individual meter repair work from consultant (PL Liew) on 27/4/2012. However, for your information, hand over process is still in site commentary stage. There are several stages more that need to be completed.

Regards,
KHALIJAH MOHAMAD
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The above follow-up questions & reply:

Question:
1. May I know if this delay from Nov 2011 application until today is cause by pending documents that are not correctly filled up from the developer consultant & not due to SYABAS?
2. With regards to the 'several stages more that need to be completed', that you mentioned. What would be the expected time frame for the hand over process?

Reply:
For further inquiries you may directly contact the development department officer En Amir at: 019-2818032 or 03-78411014.

Regards,
HIZURITA ZAKARIA
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
Have you sent this email to question Taipan?

+Quote Post
jelawat17
post May 3 2012, 10:55 AM

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ Apr 25 2012, 10:41 AM)
Just sent an email to Syabas (puspel@syabas.com.my) copy Mr. Lau. Below the message.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject : Residence @Park51 - Taipan Focus Group‏

Dear Sir/Mdm,

With reference to the above condominium, please advice what is the cause of this delay. In the communication it seems all are pointing at SYABAS since application by the developer in Nov of 2011.

For your reference:

-http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/766140/all

Please advice:

1. The Root Cause.
2.  Date expected to be resolved.
3. What compensation SYABAS will provide to the consumers.

Hope to receive an early reply.

Thank you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reply from SYABAS on 30Apr. Please read & judge by yourself. Based on the reply I doubt can complete this month.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
KHALIJAH MOHAMAD
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my email question to above reply:

Reply:

Regards,
HIZURITA ZAKARIA
PUSPEL Call Center
SYABAS
+Quote Post
raverz
post May 3 2012, 11:13 AM

Getting Started

I like the consumer activism here.....good work neighbours! Has anyone called Mr Amir from Syabas?

I don't want too many people bombarding him so if anyone has called or is going to call, please help me to ask the following questions:

1. Is there information about the application / approval process online? If not, pls help to answer the remaining questions.
2. What is commentary stage?
3. Who should we as buyers approach for each stage? Is there a website we can check on the updates?
4. What are the remaining stages?
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 3 2012, 11:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

yes that the strong neighbour spirit....i think the Syabas problem is not very huge problem, definetely can be solved...just the matter of time.......but i belive by end of this year sure can get CF for this block D...so next time for other blocks, the process should be faster...and most important taipan need complete clubhouse and make it useable asap...
+Quote Post
legendsky
post May 3 2012, 11:22 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(doomdoom @ May 3 2012, 11:16 AM)
yes that the strong neighbour spirit....i think the Syabas problem is not very huge problem, definetely can be solved...just the matter of time.......but i belive by end of this year sure can get CF for this block D...so next time for other blocks, the process should be faster...and most important taipan need complete clubhouse and make it useable asap...
Do you type wrong? End of this year? bro, now only MAY, still have long way to reach end of this year..haha~
Anyway, hope tis problem will settle as soon as possible. Problem look like not so serious, maybe some misunderstanding between developer and Syabas.
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 3 2012, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(legendsky @ May 3 2012, 11:22 AM)
Do you type wrong? End of this year? bro, now only MAY, still have long way to reach end of this year..haha~
Anyway, hope tis problem will settle as soon as possible. Problem look like not so serious, maybe some misunderstanding between developer and Syabas.
nope, i mean if end of this year can get key and CF for block D, consider very good oledy...frm may til december, is only left 7 months...sometimes this kind of thing can drag very long...
+Quote Post
raverz
post May 3 2012, 11:46 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(doomdoom @ May 3 2012, 11:33 AM)
nope, i mean if end of this year can get key and CF for block D, consider very good oledy...frm may til december, is only left 7 months...sometimes this kind of thing can drag very long...
7 months from now is a very looooong time for some of us.....do remember, it's a lot of money to maintain 2 places for which we have no guarantee that we will receive the proper quantum in compensation!
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 3 2012, 11:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(raverz @ May 3 2012, 11:46 AM)
7 months from now is a very looooong time for some of us.....do remember, it's a lot of money to maintain 2 places for which we have no guarantee that we will receive the proper quantum in compensation!
ya so have to push the developer, push DAP, push syabas...i also wish can get CF for block D mid of year...then clubhouse and swimming pool complete end of year..then block A and B all complete end of year...but really doubt on that
+Quote Post
pong85
post May 7 2012, 11:03 AM

Getting Started

any updates??

+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 7 2012, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

still in slow mode
+Quote Post
khyuen
post May 7 2012, 05:15 PM

Getting Started

Just past by Park 51, seems no progress on the club house. I doubt they can handover the keys this month.

Added on May 7, 2012, 5:16 pmEven though it's not related to our condo, i don't see any guard house or auto access gate build on the entrance.

This post has been edited by khyuen: May 7 2012, 05:16 PM
+Quote Post
kshan223
post May 7 2012, 10:45 PM

Hi guys....have any one of you receive reply frm the DAP guy....can't he puch Syabas on this matter...base one reply frm Syabas as above it seems the developer's mistake that dint initially comply wth Syabas....now that they have complied with....its depends on Syabas now....and the DAP representatice surely can help rite...lets email him....
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post May 8 2012, 08:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(kshan223 @ May 7 2012, 10:45 PM)
Hi guys....have any one of you receive reply frm the DAP guy....can't he puch Syabas on this matter...base one reply frm Syabas as above it seems the developer's mistake that dint initially comply wth Syabas....now that they have complied with....its depends on Syabas now....and the DAP representatice surely can help rite...lets email him....
ya got email from DAP Lau, he will give syabas until this week...if not any solution from syabas come out this week, he will have a media press conference next week to address this issue...

[I]I've informed Syabas about the concern raised by the buyers. I'm giving them some time to respond. If there aren't any respond from them within the next one week. I will call for a press conference to highlight the matter.

Weng San.

+Quote Post
pong85
post May 8 2012, 10:44 AM

Getting Started

hopefully it help us.....

+Quote Post
Bahkuteh
post May 8 2012, 08:47 PM

Enthusiast

Syabas are the real hantu. mad.gif
+Quote Post
khyuen
post May 9 2012, 09:11 AM

Getting Started

it's already the 2nd week of May, i really hope they can deliver the keys within the next 3 weeks.
+Quote Post

88 Pages « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0601sec    1.71    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 02:54 PM