Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Taipan Group of Companies - Residency@Park51, Have you heard of this developer?

views

raverz
post Apr 21 2011, 11:23 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

I'm also a purchaser here! any news how much they sold the last block for? I heard it's all sold-out! Whatever -ve's it may have, has been totally overlooked by prospective buyers.

Anyone know what the urban redevelopment plan is? From what I know, the lease for the surrounding areas is up. Any news if govt has renewed for those ppl?
raverz
post Apr 26 2011, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

Just called up the sales office.
Block C expected to launch in June '11.

expected pricing for 1143s/f is ard RM380K+ and 1200+s/f at RM400K+
raverz
post Aug 18 2011, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

LDP to be upgraded:
http://thestar.com.my/metro/story.asp?file...577&sec=central
THE problematic junction below the LDP’s cable bridge over the Federal Highway will be changed to a non-signalised system for an uninterrupted traffic flow.
“We engaged traffic consultants and worked with them to come up with a solution to improve traffic flow at that junction,” said Chua.

The result was a proposal with about 13 new ramps and tunnels that would eliminate the need of traffic lights for cars travelling in and out of the two major highways.
raverz
post Mar 1 2012, 05:09 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(pong85 @ Mar 1 2012, 12:03 PM)
Hi guys,

Anybody look for kitchen cabinet?
Please search for Legend Kitchen.
I'm looking for 10 purchaser to get 50% discount.
Anyone interested??
I Am......they just did my cousin's house as well. good work.
raverz
post Mar 8 2012, 09:41 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

anyone notice those funky lights on block D at nite?
wonder when they're planning to handover......no one even answers the phone at the sales office anymore......
raverz
post Mar 28 2012, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(legendsky @ Mar 28 2012, 09:36 AM)
Sales Gallery told me still have Bomba inspection only, MAYBE will handover on end of April. They always cheat buyer with same story..

Anyone have call to sales gallery or HQ recently?
That's the same story they told me....but refused to provide a date. i wonder when the government will require all developers to state openly via a website, the progress. Then the government agencies can verify and approve if the progress is indeed truly reported.

Currently we have absolutely no visibility and we're paying interest and/or rental thru our noses.
raverz
post Mar 30 2012, 08:57 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(legendsky @ Mar 29 2012, 10:52 PM)
Not really understand wht u mean.. Which officer? taipan or Bomba?
Mean Bomba have finish do the inspection and now only wait Bomba there do approve the CF???
As far as I know, after officers & bomba approves, then only they can apply for CF from the local authorities (MPSJ). This will also take time.
also, even the front driveway is not ready. Don't think they can release before that as it poses a danger due to ongoing construction. I don't think they're going to handover the keys so fast. All of us have to make other arrangements in the mean time.

It would be better if they were just honest on a tentative date of handover to facilitate the buyers planning at least. I may be wrong but these ppl don't seem very honest to me and this is the last time I will buy or even recommend the developer.
raverz
post Apr 3 2012, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(kochin @ Apr 3 2012, 10:25 AM)
when was the first SPA for block D signed anyway.
they could very well be within SPA date and hence nobody can do anything on them.
besides, what's the rush? seems like the building is already completed. at this juncture, the developer would be more 'kan cheong' than you guys since they still got >15% stuck in HDA while the remaining works might cost them <2% of project cost.
chill!
I signed mine much later as I was once of the last few i believe. So I'm not really looking for compensation but a definite timeline to facilitate my planning. Who is the MP of this area anyway? is it the guy you've been writing to? I think we need to arrange a consultation with the MP as well as the developer so we can move forward with this.
raverz
post Apr 4 2012, 04:39 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 4 2012, 12:41 PM)
see, it start to works..make sure Lau is on our side....
Just spoke to Vanessa. She said handover end of this month apparently. I asked if it's confirmed and she said yes.
Also asked how will we be notified to which she answered "by post".

Suggest more ppl call to confirm the same.

This post has been edited by raverz: Apr 4 2012, 04:39 PM
raverz
post Apr 9 2012, 12:12 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 5 2012, 03:38 PM)
ya, so you shuold write another email to taipan and CC Lau wen sang...askl taipan why everytime is different stories?....

give them pressure...dun let them just entertain us...come go write email complaint and complaint....remember cc DAP guys...
Could this be the reason for delay?
http://www.malaysia-today.net/mtcolumns/48...ook-at-selangor
raverz
post Apr 17 2012, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

if anyone wants to sell carpark, please PM me.

I went over to the site and saw that there's still lots to do. However, the salesperson told me that just waiting to sign the pre-CF so they can handover the keys. any legal eagles out there who can verify if there's such a thing? I doubt they will compensate much if at all they do. I also asked how much 1143 sq ft was going for in block c. Apparently the sales price is RM460k.
raverz
post Apr 18 2012, 09:15 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(legendsky @ Apr 17 2012, 12:29 PM)
Anyone have sign up the Legend kitchen Park 51 i-value package??
I saw the fb page. I liked the kitchen concept but not the rest......think I'm gonna design my own. Their price is not really that cheap after all unless u take the whole package. but most ppl like to customize....since their theme's would be different.

The package legend offered for the kitchen is somewhat inline with my theme but not the other rooms....

like they say,
opinions are like arseholes
everyone has one!
raverz
post Apr 19 2012, 04:50 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(khyuen @ Apr 19 2012, 02:22 PM)
so we should be getting around Rm 10,000 from the developers, if delay another month it will Rm 12,000. Enough to renovate your kitchen.
If u get that amt, i'll buy u a drink.....trust me.... it doesn't work that way unless u take them to court which will probably cost more. I'm not getting jack cos i signed later.....for me, money is a non-issue......I need the place fast for planning reasons.
raverz
post Apr 20 2012, 07:43 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(naventhran @ Apr 20 2012, 02:25 AM)
It is sad to know that the developer is taking so long to deliver this project. Everyday I pass by i can see that damm disco light on...
there is an entrance to the condo at the rear which do not need us to go through the main entrance thus avoiding the uncomplete club house.

It was my preception that the CF will be provided based on the fact that we do not need to go through the front entrance. however till now same frustration.

If they are going to rent and charge for membership to use the club...hmmm....no comments on that
Yes, when i went the last time, the girl told me that they will be using the back entrance as welll initially.
I believe we do not have to pay the maintenance till the project is complete as the developer needs to foot this bill so no worries there. However, the clubhouse is not owned by the apartment owners like in other places. This project is slightly different where the developer owns that parcel.

anyone thinking of booking legend kitchen, pls PM me so we can ask for a better deal. I'm thinking of customizing further.
raverz
post Apr 23 2012, 01:02 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(khyuen @ Apr 23 2012, 12:02 PM)
Mr Lau Weng San will be having a meeting with the developers in Park 51 office today at 1pm. Anyone free please join him in the sales office today.
Is anyone attending? If so, pls update on the outcome. Would be good to know what was said and any actions to be taken.
raverz
post Apr 24 2012, 10:59 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(anokcow @ Apr 24 2012, 09:52 AM)
That is impossible . 7 month delay but only get 1k? Your friend never take any action? I wont allow it. What for we sign SNP?  This is to protect both party!! Your friend should against them....
I have email to Andy but so far no reply from him. This developer really hopeless .
I like your enthusiasm but in this country, the case will be dragged on thru the courts and trust me, your legal fees will end up being more than the final award. so there's really no point. On hindsight, vote out the present govt and maybe you can see some welcome changes 'IF' we get lucky.
raverz
post Apr 24 2012, 11:28 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 24 2012, 11:18 AM)
Just gt email from developer mention about swimming pool might only complete and open for use when block c complete on year 2014....so eventhough u gt the cf and vp for block d now, this is so call condo without swimming pool..how bad is that....
Sounds like a 'flat' rather than a 'condo'. Guess that's y they call it 'residency'.
raverz
post Apr 24 2012, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 24 2012, 12:28 PM)
Yes they try to push responsibility to syabas but why other porjects can complete in time and no issue at all.....the zest at puchong also under syabas, no issue at all, ppl oledy move in and some buyers oledy sell and gain the profit...

This developer try to use other excuse to defend themself....plz reply to lau weng san as this is unacceptable because why there is no issue on other project for syabas, and now the problem is why the clubhouse n swimming pool progress so damn slow....now is no more condo, is like another low cost flat ....
It's different with Zest and other condo's. They probably operate by installing the water meters themselves which will then be billed by syabas to the condo mgmt. Subsequently, condo mgmt will bill the apartment owners separately. For this to happen, it will most likely be considered as commercial land whereby the water tariff will also be costlier. So in a way, Taipan has done the right thing.

We should however take the matter up with the MP to question SYABAS and get all the press guys. I think this will be the right time since elections are close and both sides of the divide will be trying to lobby support from the residents. Things should move faster.

Kudos to those who get Weng San to go over but would appreciate if can give some earlier notice so we can all be there to show support. It was sad that we only found out he's going to be there at the last minute and there were no representatives from our end. Appreciate if legendsky can arrange another meet with Weng San and Syabas.
raverz
post Apr 24 2012, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(khyuen @ Apr 24 2012, 04:22 PM)
latest email from Lau Weng San.

Dear Shanmugan,

The important thing to do is to press Syabas for the approval. Pushing
Taipan will not work because as businessman will try to avoid clash
with the authority, fearing that they will be given "special"
treatment by the authority in future.

Anyway, I have informed Taipan that in future they should inform me if
they are delayed by any government authority. I will write to Syabas
to push them for the approval.

Thank you.

Regards,
Weng San
That's exactly what I meant as well.....I think this guy is spot on......let's work with him to resolve with syabas......I know state govt got lotsa problems with it coz i believe federal govt is forcing state govt to do lotsa crap indirectly.

Make the ppl suffer and the state govt will suffer.......this is what they think......citizens are smarter than that la......
raverz
post Apr 26 2012, 04:51 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(kshan223 @ Apr 26 2012, 04:37 PM)
Ya i knew this as well. But din't expect it to be this late....as when i bought they promised to complete whole project in 3 years....as such it comes with swimming pool....m sad too that staying at condo but no swimming pool (atleast for another year)....but don't think we can do much as SPA clearly stated tht developer's obligation is to complete our unit and common area (which is define as road, parking and garden) within 3 years and if they fail then have to pay compansation. Swimming pool and club house classified under private area in SPA and its developers prerogative to decide on charges to use this club house....but for now the developer said its free for recidence (i am not sure whether this is stated in SPA)....
I know they have move very cunningly.....but its just a lesson for us....to check on this kind of fine details in SPA..... Now the main issue is WHEN WE CAN GET A CF??? and Taipan OBVIOSELY need to pay the compansation as per SPA....m not letting it go....i think everyone should stay together and fight for it....
This is why we should all pressure the govt to make BTS (build, then sell) mandatory.....it will only safeguard home buyers.......so many companies are out there to fleece the public.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0343sec    0.17    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:50 PM