Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Taipan Group of Companies - Residency@Park51, Have you heard of this developer?

views

kshan223
post Jan 8 2012, 11:48 PM

25 posts

Hi guys...its nice to get to know some of Block D owners....my unit wud b at 9th floor block D...any one frm same floor? niway Max how come you got extra parking for 12k...its a gud deal bro...when i register my unit around end 2009 they quote me extra parking for Rm15k...and i regret din't take it...
kshan223
post Feb 3 2012, 08:00 PM

25 posts

This is very dissapointing....as per contract they should hand over by last Nov....its already delay for 3 months....was really hoping to get the key by this month...but DELAY AGAIN....can't we do anything for the developer to expedite the completion? any ideas? we can't jst wait n do nothing if they keep delaying rite....Is there anywhere we could complain???
kshan223
post Feb 5 2012, 01:56 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(preliew @ Feb 4 2012, 03:31 PM)
let's meet at sales gallery next saturday morning 11am...
I am ok to meet nxt saturday at 11am.....but we can't request for compansation now as its stated that the late payment charges only be paid at the time we get VP....so if we ask at the sales office, this would be the answer....and i've asked this initially when do the payment for water and electric...the lady at sales office said "that one you have to call and ask HQ"..... vmad.gif
before we go to meet them we should identify is there anything that we can do for them to expedite the developement....like whether can lodge complain to any assosiaciation or ministry.....i'll try to find out on this as well....at least we can tell them that if by this date they din't complete we would lodge a complain....

p/s: as per my S&P I should have get VP by Nov 2011.... sad.gif
kshan223
post Mar 9 2012, 09:07 PM

25 posts

Hi guys, I went there last weekend and talk to Raymond the sales guys there....according to him now left Bomba inspection....the earliest handover is by April and latest by Jun 2012.....and on the late payment charges he said would be explain when we take the key...not only that i've also asked on the completion of the club house and swimming pool which he said would be next year or 2....which is very disappointing as we buy the "condo" wth all the facilities.....wthout this facilities its a "flat".....i told him this and he as usual said can't do much....and by right since the facility is not complete and we should pay lesser maintenance fee....I suggest we should all go together when we take the key and ask abt all this.....however till the then i don't think we can do anything other than pray hard that at least they hand over by June.....

According to the sales person delay in completion of club house and swimming pool is due to the relocation of the Chinese temple.....I don’t understand how come such big construction company poor in managing this problem.....

kshan223
post Mar 11 2012, 12:05 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(hellworld @ Mar 9 2012, 09:26 PM)
Actually they are nt big developer, just developer famous in built low cost flat n now 1st time built condo, but the condo looks like middle low end apratment, regret to put money on tis props
As for me i dont regret....u can't get a condo wth this price at this type of location....so i dont complain or regret buying this prop....but jst want to get whateve that being promised that all....but i still strongly believe it is a gud buy and there are gud value for this prop in future....
kshan223
post Apr 4 2012, 05:28 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(raverz @ Apr 4 2012, 04:39 PM)
Just spoke to Vanessa. She said handover end of this month apparently. I asked if it's confirmed and she said yes.
Also asked how will we be notified to which she answered "by post".

Suggest more ppl call to confirm the same.
I've send complaint mail to Mr.Lau d.....hope he would take action....nxt planed to call the DAP local councillor Richard Yeoh Yong Woi 012-3028801 and check how he can help....btw who is Vanessa bro....is she one of Taipan staff? I do really hope could get the key soonest as got alot pending plans base on that.....m also currently checking whether can lodge a report with Kementerian Perumahan or no....will update u guys soon on this....
kshan223
post Apr 10 2012, 03:37 PM

25 posts

Hi guys...below is the reply i got frm Mr.Lau....I believe the others got it too as i saw he've cc the mail to 3 other buyers who bought it on 2008....hopefully we could meet wth the management and sought this things out....Btw....i dont have Richard's mail ID....only got HP number which i obtain from DAP selangor website....

Dear Simon,

I would like to make an arrangement to discuss with you together with
a group of house buyers who have purchased block D in 2008 requesting
for vacant possession from your side. As I can observe, Block D is
already completed and I wonder what is the reason that is holding you
up from handing over the vacant possession to the buyers on time.

Please reply if you can fix a suitable date, time and venue for the meeting.

Thank you.

Regards,
Weng San

kshan223
post Apr 26 2012, 04:37 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 26 2012, 08:23 AM)
i also aware about that this when purchase...the clubhouse and swimming pool, the developer will run it like business, means they will make the clubhouse looks more grand compare to other normal gym facility in other condo...but dun expect the progress is so damn slow..

Added on April 26, 2012, 3:49 pmsuddenly so quiet??
Ya i knew this as well. But din't expect it to be this late....as when i bought they promised to complete whole project in 3 years....as such it comes with swimming pool....m sad too that staying at condo but no swimming pool (atleast for another year)....but don't think we can do much as SPA clearly stated tht developer's obligation is to complete our unit and common area (which is define as road, parking and garden) within 3 years and if they fail then have to pay compansation. Swimming pool and club house classified under private area in SPA and its developers prerogative to decide on charges to use this club house....but for now the developer said its free for recidence (i am not sure whether this is stated in SPA)....
I know they have move very cunningly.....but its just a lesson for us....to check on this kind of fine details in SPA..... Now the main issue is WHEN WE CAN GET A CF??? and Taipan OBVIOSELY need to pay the compansation as per SPA....m not letting it go....i think everyone should stay together and fight for it....
kshan223
post May 7 2012, 10:45 PM

25 posts

Hi guys....have any one of you receive reply frm the DAP guy....can't he puch Syabas on this matter...base one reply frm Syabas as above it seems the developer's mistake that dint initially comply wth Syabas....now that they have complied with....its depends on Syabas now....and the DAP representatice surely can help rite...lets email him....
kshan223
post May 23 2012, 06:22 PM

25 posts

Hi guys,
It is really ridiculous. do Taipan thinking that we are fools and can just play around. We have invested our hard earned money in this project and this is what we receiving in return?? M not going to be quite....we need to start lodge a report to all the bodies that relates to perumahan. We have to push Taipan from all angel....Below I have attached the mail that i've send to Taipan and some of you. Lets meet up this Saturday else lodge a report to Kementerian Perumahan.

my Mail:

Taipan,
This is REALLY frustrating. You keep saying that the delay is solely due to SYABAS but it seems you are the actual culprit. Could you please response us your action plan. I don't think we need to teach you step by step what to do as a developer. However, Jelawat (fellow buyer) already give some ideas on how to settle this problem. I really felt shame on you and felt cheated. This is it. We need to meet you (Whoever has highest authority in Taipan Focus) and hear from you a honest answer. We can't wait anymore. Please stop takes us to a ride.

Please make yourself (whoever that have highest authority and can answer all our questions regarding this project) meet this weekend (Saturday, 10am) at your PJ gallery? Please REPLY by TOMMORROW (24/5/2012).

Dear buyers and Mr.Lau,
We wait for the reply from Taipan. IF Taipan agree to meet this Saturday I hope everyone in this mailing list could come down to discuss and find a solution for this matter once and for all. If Taipan FAILED to reply, i suggest we lodge a report to Kementerian Perumanhan dan Tempatan. Enough is enough. Taipan cannot take us for granted and treat us like a FOOL here. Below is the detail of Kementerian Perumanhan dan Tempatan.
Perkhidmatan - Aduan & Pertanyaan: kaunter aduan (Tel: 03-20924488), faks (03-20925409), surat ataupun e-mail (enforcement@kpkt.gov.my).

Please emial and also call above number (on Friday, 25/5/2012) to lodge a report if there are no response from Taipan by tomorrow. All of you may get further information on our rights at http://ehome.kpkt.gov.my/ehome/informasi/aduan.cfm.

Taipan we really hope you could uphold your motto "to promise what we deliver and deliver what we promise",

kshan223
post May 24 2012, 02:09 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ May 23 2012, 08:43 PM)
Count me in.

Please inform early by forum & email as I need at least 3hrs to travel from Jb.
Surely will do that Jelawat....we just wait for their reply by today....which i believe they won't reply based on how they behave so far....so everyone prepare to lodge a report to Kementerian Perumahan by tomorrow.....

As our frend Kheehow said EPS13 shud be the 1st thing that the developer shud have done.....and it is clearly stated by Syabas....so its not the problem of Syabas but Taipan themselves.....they just finding excuse to delay the project....don't knw what exactly goin on.....but m very disappointed by their action and VERY SURE that in future WON'T CONSIDER to buy a property from this developer......

Hopefull YB Lau could arrange a meeting wth the developer soon....
kshan223
post May 25 2012, 11:34 AM

25 posts

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ May 25 2012, 07:14 AM)
Doomdoom / KShan223 can either one of you contact YB Lau to arrange with Taipan on this for tomorrow Sat. 26May time 10.00am. I know they had not responded & I hope they will not turn us down. As we can review in their webpage they have projects in this area like Plaza Sentral PJ (http://www.taipangroup.com.my) future Boulevard & Commercial Square PJ (http://www.taipangroup.com.my/web/03_01.asp). We have to look into the bright side as this area will have a face lift / redevelopment and I don't think they will STOP here or abandon them.

My proposed agenda:

1. Introduction by Taipan - concerns, issues & development.
2. Timeline - Syabas action plan.
3. Timeline - swimming pool / club house facility- relocation of temple, if this is still pending.
    (I guess this should allow Block A, B & C to proceed smoothly).
4. Timeline - CF issuance Block D. Distribution of keys.
5. Proposed compensation:
    - CF issuance, keys in-hand without club house facility.
    - after keys in-hand to deliver CF of club house facility (can be same proposal as item #5).
6. Any assistance needed from us that YB Lau or Taipan might need that we can provide to expedite this project. Maybe we can have the MBPJ to joint us as I know this area in section 51a is expected a face lift.

We can also have a discussion on a joint report / complaint to the Ministry of Housing rather than individual if we can't get Taipan to meet us.

Any other suggestion can be added or for future review. Please sent in your proposals.
Hi everyone, I agree with Jelawat's suggestion and agenda. But the problem is neither the developer nor YB Lau replied our mails. I've emailed YB Lau to revert us by 3pm today on the status of tomorrow's meeting. Do any of you have YB Lau's and the developer (the main person's) contact number? If can meet tomorrow if they are there....else do u all thing it is a good idea to just meet at least among us and come up with a plan on what we want to do next? M ok if all of you willing to come down even if YB Lau or taipan din't reply us. but doomdoom is out....so how guys?

This post has been edited by kshan223: May 25 2012, 11:35 AM
kshan223
post May 25 2012, 12:05 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(doomdoom @ May 25 2012, 11:41 AM)
YB Lau is reply the email..here is his contact...016-521 4143 or 013-454 5143

Added on May 25, 2012, 11:43 amand this is developer manager , andy contact number 0129318812..he is the son for the big boss andrew teok....also the manager for this project.
Ya saw YB Lau's reply but dont know whether he telling abt a meeting with developer later or his internal meeting.....and he din't mantioned on status of tomorrow's meeting. I'll try to call him later after lunch.....besides, who willing to come tomorrow morning at 10 or 11 pm regardless of taipan or YB Lau's willingness to meet us? Please give your confirmation as the list below:

willing to come only if YB Lau or/and Taipan willing to meet us:
1. kshan

willing to come even if YB Lau and Taipan not willing to meet us:
1. kshan
kshan223
post May 25 2012, 03:13 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ May 25 2012, 12:41 PM)
Please forward the agenda to YB Lau & Taipan so that they are prepared.

Added on May 25, 2012, 12:51 pm

Shanmugam,

I will be leaving for Spore now & will not be able access any updates. Will only check later tonight. Whatever the outcome I will definitely turn up in PJ-Taipan Gallery tomorrow. If we need to change to 11.00am or later time to cater for more people to attend kindly adjust to the needs.

Thanks
ok thats good jelawat...who else guys.....it would be only effective if we go in a group of atleast 5 or more....else it wont give any impact....lets fight for our right together guys....
kshan223
post May 25 2012, 08:06 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(raverz @ May 25 2012, 04:53 PM)
I would love to attend but I can't due to personal obligations. I think it's best we plan for 1st week of June....that way everyone will be ready. This is too last minute.
Hi guys....I've just spoke to Andy....and he sounds quite upset that we brought up this issue to YB Lau and contacted Syabas....according to him by did this we delayed the process further as they need to answer to this parties and all....however i've told him that we went to YB Lau as we are out of avenue since their site not replying our emails and couldn't give any concrete answer on handing over date....Whatever it is he still can't tell the handing over date as its all depends on Syabas's approval on the 5 pending items......they have to do as per Syabas's requirement and call them for inspection and if all ok then only can hand over....they can't tell the date as scarred that Syabas will come reject again whatever work they done (this is what exactly Andy said)......I don't understand why they can't do it right at first time EXACTLY as per syabas's requirement and be confident with it and the hand over date....they just need to tell us how long it will take to do things rite at first time as per Syabas's requirement....n we can estimate 2 weeks from that (give time for syabas's inspection and paper works) can get the CF.....dont understand why it is so hard.... vmad.gif

As Andy is on MC (quarantine) he has arranged Simon (their VP) to meet us as he is the person who liase with YB Lau and Syabas. According to Andy Simon could answer in detail on the process wth Syabas and how long it will take for Taipan to completely meet Syabas's requirements. So guys who ever could come tomorrow morning please do so. The meeting would be as below:

Time: 11am
Place: Taipan sales galery, PJ.
Agenda: - How long Taipan would need to complete the requirements as per Syabas and subseqently hand over VP?
- What is the status of Club house? When it would be completed and would be available for tenant's use?
- Compensation proposals

See you guys there at 11am.

Lastly sorry bro raverz i've tried to postpone it to next saturday but as for tomorrow we surely know someone frm Taipan would be there to answer the questions by as well we grab this chance rather then reschedule it. Try to come if can as else we'll update you later.

This post has been edited by kshan223: May 25 2012, 08:08 PM
kshan223
post May 28 2012, 05:25 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(jelawat17 @ May 27 2012, 01:04 AM)
Shanmugam will be providing the updates.
Hi guys,
Sorry to make everyone wait. Here is the update:

First of all I would like to thank YB Lau who spare some of his time for the discussion between us (buyer) and Taipan (developer). Also thanks to Jelawat and Lagendsky who attend the meeting. I was expecting for more but it’s ok, it’s better than nothing.

Anyway the meeting went on smooth and for everyone's relieve, Taipan have already submitted the 5 pending items (including the bank guarantee) to Syabas. As such during the meeting it has been decided to give 2 weeks (by 11/6/2012) to Syabas to process the application and revert Taipan. Subsequent to Syabas's reply Taipan would take 2 or 3 days to finalise everything and hand over VP by 15/6/2012. Taipan has agreed to notify buyers and YB Lau if there is no reply from Syabas latest by 11/6/2012. If this happens, YB Lau would help the buyers to arrange a meeting with Syabas to clarify on the delay. So let’s “cross finger” that Taipan have met all the requirements by Syabas and we get VP by 15/6/2012.

As for Compensation proposal, Taipan agrees to come up with the proposal as per agreement (Delay in handing over VP with completion of individual parcel and common property) on the day we get VP (15/6/2012). As per the discussion the other day, if we (buyers) not satisfy with the compensation proposal (max 10% as per agreement) then we could lodge a report at housing tribunal and let the tribunal to decide on the compensation. However, the buyers we reminded by Taipan that this compensation is only for delay in handing over VP with completion of individual parcel and common property which not includes club house and swimming pool (private property - as per agreement).

On the status of Club house and swimming pool, Taipan has committed to complete the club house and allow the tenant to use it by Dec 2012. However, this is not includes swimming pool. The swimming pool will only be completed and ready for the tenant's use upon completion of Block C (where the development is yet to begin). Estimated time of completion for Block C and subsequently the swimming pool would be July 2013 (as per what Taipan said). Besides this, Taipan have also confirmed that the Chinese temple would be relocated to new place by July 2012 which means block C works would commence on July or August 2012.

The others who came for the meeting including Taipan's representative (Mr.Simon) please feel free to reply this mail if i missed out any other decisions taken during this meeting.

Finally once again thanks for everyone who turn up for this meeting.

Added on May 28, 2012, 5:33 pm
Guys I could you all pls PM (Hope everyone know how to PM - let me know if dont know) me your name, unit, email and hand over date as per contract and contact number (optional).
I will compile and email everyone this list. By having this we would know how many actually affected by delay hand over and also it would be easier to contact each other rather then thru this forum. It is also proper to discuss through email rather then in open forum as it would have cirtain impact on the price of our property.

This post has been edited by kshan223: May 28 2012, 05:33 PM
kshan223
post Jun 12 2012, 03:54 PM

25 posts

Hi guys.....lets hope we got key by this week....
So its time for us to discuss on the compansation....but its more proper to discuss through email rather then here.....as such please provide me the information as requested before (name, unit no., SnP due date, email and contact number)....so far I've only receive 6 responce....Better we discuss and agreed on the compansation plan so that we could communicate it when we take the key frm developer....Please PM me this information by tommorrow....thanks guys.....It is always more effective if we go in a group rather then individual basis....

Please take note that we are talking for whole block D buyers regardless of SnP due date....As such all the Block D buyers are welcomed to join this mail group by providing above information....
kshan223
post Jun 15 2012, 03:03 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(maxnergy @ Jun 15 2012, 11:15 AM)
Yeah, suppose to be today have the outcome.
I've called Simon yesterday, according to him Syabas have signed the papers and Taipan currently waiting to receive the letter from Syabas...By Tuesday or Wednesday next week, Taipan would send out the notice through mail to all buyers to collect the key......May be you guys could call Simon and reconfirm this....the number is given above.....
kshan223
post Jun 18 2012, 03:06 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(khyuen @ Jun 18 2012, 02:25 PM)
As mention by kshan223, Taipan will be sending out the notice through mail this week Tuesday or Wednesday. Today is only Monday, be patience, the letter will arrive soon.
But all of you are adviced to call Mr.Simon at +60122953655 to reconfirm this matter (whether the letter already being issued out or not yet). Pls also asked whether can we collect the letter direct from their sales office as it would take longer time for them to send and for us to receive through normal mail.

Thanks guys. Hopefully we could get the key latest by next week.

kshan223
post Jul 2 2012, 06:04 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(legendsky @ Jul 2 2012, 11:31 AM)
Please share it after u received the letter.. thanks..
I really lost hope with this developer and dont wana hear all the false promises again and again....its good that YB Yau got us the proof that Syabas has approved the project...thanks to YB....however on the date we receiving key, I'll only believe once we got the letter to collect the key from developer....till then no comment...this week? next week? next month? no idea....anything possible with this developer....

Pls let the rest of us know if any one of you got the letter from Taipan...

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0308sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:46 AM