Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

62 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [Home Appliances] Water Filter, for drinking water purpose (Household)

frogprince619
post Aug 1 2012, 09:53 PM

Group: Junior Member

Hi,
Pls PM me the best price of the 3M indoor and outdoor filter. Also, how much does it costs to change the filter each time for each of them. Thank you!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 1 2012, 10:00 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

PMed you d. Btw, for those who r looking for a good HOOD & HOB, we have 3M water filter package with FOTILE. Just drop by my shop for the package price.

Recently many ppl PM me asking, why AP902 is so small yet can filter 370,000 litres of water without backwash. 3M AP902 is using non-woven pleated media, bcoz it is pleated, the surface area to collect sediments and dirt is very big. Due to the big surface area, it could collect lots of dirt without backwash.
+Quote Post
jack~daniel
post Aug 3 2012, 10:24 PM

On my way

Hi Guys,

Im selling 3M water filter model 3M DWS 1000,

Price:RM1400 for 1 set
Delivery via Pos Laju: RM25

If you want more details, please PM me

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
+Quote Post
gotham11
post Aug 5 2012, 02:48 PM

Getting Started

Anyone have experience with Dr sukida nano system? Esp after sale and service fee? My tenant left ne a unit in my apt. Not surecwhethetvwant to keep it by serviceaand let the nextvtenant to use it'
+Quote Post
Kelvin5717
post Aug 6 2012, 03:12 PM

On my way

QUOTE(gotham11 @ Aug 5 2012, 02:48 PM)
Anyone have experience with Dr sukida nano system? Esp after sale and service fee? My tenant left ne a unit in my apt. Not surecwhethetvwant to keep it by serviceaand let the nextvtenant to use it'
why dont try 3M water filter ?
+Quote Post
NightFelix
post Aug 6 2012, 05:21 PM

Qualcomm Snapdragon 800

QUOTE(gotham11 @ Aug 5 2012, 02:48 PM)
I got one friend are recycling old/unused/broken down water purifier. If you don't want to keep it, I call my friend contact you. where were u staying?
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 7 2012, 11:41 AM

Regular

Many forumers would like to know what media 3M AP902 is using and how it looks like, after some research online and info from 3M, we manage to get a used cartridge and dissected it.

Here is the info :
3M AP902 is using a special type of membrane, different than the regular UF membrane water filters. This membrane used by 3M is more durable and can withstand minimum 8 Bar of water pressure, while normal UF membrane could only withstand 3-4 bar. From the photo below, you can see that the membrane is pleated, that is why it has a much bigger surface area (more than 10 times of the size of the filter) and could trap rust & sediments upto 370,000 litres of water without backwash.

user posted image

This post has been edited by zheilwane: Aug 7 2012, 11:44 AM
+Quote Post
chemnitz
post Aug 8 2012, 04:32 PM

Take a look with this products

World first ice-making water dispenser come with ambient, hot, warm, cold and ice-making function

Stylish design with low maintenance cost.

From Korea, for more information pls view : www.facebook.com/IguassuIce or
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2326360

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
dreamadream
post Aug 9 2012, 12:07 PM

Getting Started

HI need advise for Bacfree water filter.

Am considering bacfree (counter top) drinking water filter model BS-1 due to the affordable cost (RM895 incl installation) and cheaper maintenance (RM180 to change filter every year). But heard that their after sales service is not good, can anyone share their experience?

Called their HQ and it seems that the person i spoke to really do not hv customer service at heart, the way she answered my questions also in a not so patient way. Wondering the service of their branches (if any) will be better.

all advice are appreciated, many thanks!

This post has been edited by dreamadream: Aug 9 2012, 12:08 PM
+Quote Post
JW3333
post Aug 11 2012, 11:44 PM

For those who interested with new Water Filter system may visit below link:-

http://www.amway.my/at-home/eSpring

http://www.amway2u.com/mall_proddet.jsp?prrfnbr=8343

Kindly pm for best offer and service if interested.

Thanks.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
NIckLJF
post Aug 13 2012, 09:08 AM

ProfessionalisT CommunicatoR

QUOTE(dreamadream @ Aug 9 2012, 12:07 PM)

Am considering bacfree (counter top) drinking water filter model BS-1 due to the affordable cost (RM895 incl installation) and cheaper maintenance (RM180 to change filter every year). But heard that their after sales service is not good, can anyone share their experience?

Called their HQ and it seems that the person i spoke to really do not hv customer service at heart, the way she answered my questions also in a not so patient way. Wondering the service of their branches (if any) will be better.

What type of after sales service? Not sure about Bacfree..DIY change or need to contact their support staff every year for changing?

The 3M model which I am using AP Easy Complete is only RM880 with installation, and replacement is also RM180 yearly. But one of the reasons I took it is because I do not need to engage anyone for servicing after the first installation because of the DIY cartridge replacement.

If you are looking for something below RM1k, take a look at the 3M model too. Many forumers here are still alive after long period of using the 3M filters haha.
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 13 2012, 04:33 PM

Regular

QUOTE(dreamadream @ Aug 9 2012, 12:07 PM)

If you are looking for something good yet affordable, 3M AP Easy Complete would be suitable. YOu do not have to worry about after sales service as we will follow up and assist you if you need to claim warranty and etc. 3M is a reputable company and we (Builders Hardware) is very reputable in lowyat forum for good price and service. With the 3M & Builders Hardware reputation, the certifications from NSF and healthy forumers who are still alive after using 3M (NIckLJF), what else can go wrong? smile.gif
+Quote Post
Irzani
post Aug 15 2012, 12:33 AM

Just you know why .. why u and i ...

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Aug 7 2012, 11:41 AM)
Many forumers would like to know what media 3M AP902 is using and how it looks like, after some research online and info from 3M, we manage to get a used cartridge and dissected it.

Here is the info :
3M AP902 is using a special type of membrane, different than the regular UF membrane water filters. This membrane used by 3M is more durable and can withstand minimum 8 Bar of water pressure, while normal UF membrane could only withstand 3-4 bar. From the photo below, you can see that the membrane is pleated, that is why it has a much bigger surface area (more than 10 times of the size of the filter) and could trap rust & sediments upto 370,000 litres of water without backwash.

user posted image
Thanks for the picture. Now, I can explain to my parents as my mom keep asking why the cartridge is so small compared to sand filter .. sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 15 2012, 01:19 AM

Regular

Since there are many questions from forumers and there are no available answers online, we took the effort to dissect and do our own research and summarize to save forumers time.

Here is a video of how big the surface area of 3M AP902. This video is only half of it's surface area as we cut the filter into half.

+Quote Post
dreamadream
post Aug 15 2012, 11:40 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Aug 13 2012, 04:33 PM)
If you are looking for something good yet affordable, 3M AP Easy Complete would be suitable. YOu do not have to worry about after sales service as we will follow up and assist you if you need to claim warranty and etc. 3M is a reputable company and we (Builders Hardware) is very reputable in lowyat forum for good price and service. With the 3M & Builders Hardware reputation, the certifications from NSF and healthy forumers who are still alive after using 3M (NIckLJF), what else can go wrong? smile.gif
Hi zean, thanks for the recommendation. may i know whether the filter is easily availble outside or can only be purchased from specific shops (like yours?) also on the changing of filter, since it's at the bottom of the sink, do you hv videos that show how to change the filter? thanks! notworthy.gif or alternatively, is it possible that you show me at your shop? icon_question.gif . btw, i've no question on your credibility smile.gif just thot that if can DIY easily then no need to trouble you in the future can just buy from you and change myself smile.gif coz changing the couter-top bacfree filter is quite easy dont even need any tools smile.gif tks.

This post has been edited by dreamadream: Aug 15 2012, 11:47 AM
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 15 2012, 03:26 PM

Regular

QUOTE(dreamadream @ Aug 15 2012, 11:40 AM)
Hi zean, thanks for the recommendation. may i know whether the filter is easily availble outside or can only be purchased from specific shops (like yours?) also on the changing of filter, since it's at the bottom of the sink, do you hv videos that show how to change the filter? thanks! notworthy.gif or alternatively, is it possible that you show me at your shop?  icon_question.gif . btw, i've no question on your credibility smile.gif  just thot that if can DIY easily then no need to trouble you in the future can just buy from you and change myself smile.gif coz changing the couter-top bacfree filter is quite easy dont even need any tools smile.gif tks.
U can check the dealers online in 3M website or u can purchase from me. It is very ez to replace the cartridge, no need tools. Wont take more than 15 sec to replace the cartridge. The stock will only come in these few days, so i cant show u the video
+Quote Post
@Adele
post Aug 15 2012, 03:56 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Aug 13 2012, 04:33 PM)
Agree with this. When you buy from zheilwane, you save on the headache and hassle. He provides excellent after sales service not to mention his prices are thumbup.gif in town. Don't have to worry your head off!
+Quote Post
dreamadream
post Aug 16 2012, 10:55 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Aug 15 2012, 03:26 PM)
U can check the dealers online in 3M website or u can purchase from me. It is very ez to replace the cartridge, no need tools. Wont take more than 15 sec to replace the cartridge. The stock will only come in these few days, so i cant show u the video
Understood and thanks for the info. I've another question on the faucet that comes with the water filter, pls look at the design smile.gif

http://solutions.3m.com.my/wps/portal/3M/e...ilter-Products/

my question is: if i would like to fill up my kettle with the filtered water, does it mean that i hv to stand in front of the sink and "press" the small black color "pedal"( sorry dont know how to call it) and wait until the kettle is full? thanks! notworthy.gif
+Quote Post
zheilwane
post Aug 17 2012, 08:07 AM

Regular

you can actually push the lever up and it will hold there. Just let me know what u wanna c, i will take a video once the stock arrive.
+Quote Post
phoenix69
post Aug 17 2012, 09:15 AM

Regular

QUOTE(zheilwane @ Aug 15 2012, 01:19 AM)
Since there are many questions from forumers and there are no available answers online, we took the effort to dissect and do our own research and summarize to save forumers time.

Here is a video of how big the surface area of 3M AP902. This video is only half of it's surface area as we cut the filter into half. 

You really gotta start charging your suppliers for brand promotion. tongue.gif
+Quote Post

62 Pages « < 32 33 34 35 36 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0575sec    1.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:05 AM