Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

158 Pages « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

bagazaru
post May 7 2015, 01:47 AM

45 posts

Special Attention Status
- This would show mainly accounts that had been written off.
- Or under AKPK management.
Meaning to say if one appears under this section, sorry to say that it really leaves a bad impression.

In regards to Special Attention Status.

I have paid off the full sum to the bank. I have questions

1. How fast can this be cleared off from CCRIS?
2. When applying new loan to the bank, is records still be there?

kepongA
post May 7 2015, 02:19 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(bagazaru @ May 7 2015, 01:47 AM)
In regards to Special Attention Status.

I have paid off the full sum to the bank. I have questions

1. How fast can this be cleared off from CCRIS?
2. When applying new loan to the bank, is records still be there?
If you settled before the month end eg 30th April, your records will be cleared latest by 10th May. If you settled only now, then you'll have to wait until 10th June.

If so, try asking bank to update your record in CCRIS asap.
bagazaru
post May 7 2015, 02:27 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(kepongA @ May 7 2015, 02:19 AM)
If you settled before the month end eg 30th April, your records will be cleared latest by 10th May. If you settled only now, then you'll have to wait until 10th June.

If so, try asking bank to update your record in CCRIS asap.
Hello, thanks for the fast reply.

I paid off before 30th April. I was thinking to go to BNM tomorrow.

How will it show in the ccris records?
When reapplying loan, what will the bank see?
kepongA
post May 7 2015, 07:20 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(bagazaru @ May 7 2015, 02:27 AM)
Hello, thanks for the fast reply.

I paid off before 30th April. I was thinking to go to BNM tomorrow.

How will it show in the ccris records?
When reapplying loan, what will the bank see?
Wait until 11th May to get the report from BNM. The credit facility will no longer show in your report. But bear in mind some banks use CTOS or RAMCI to check if got any legal action. So advisable also to check with them to update your records immediately.
bagazaru
post May 7 2015, 06:28 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(kepongA @ May 7 2015, 07:20 AM)
Wait until 11th May to get the report from BNM. The credit facility will no longer show in your report. But bear in mind some banks use CTOS or RAMCI to check if got any legal action. So advisable also to check with them to update your records immediately.
Hi, thank you for the reply.
I have updated the CTOS, it does mention i made full settlement in remarks section.

But even after update the records, what are the chances of the next loan going to be approve?

kepongA
post May 9 2015, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(bagazaru @ May 7 2015, 06:28 PM)
Hi, thank you for the reply.
I have updated the CTOS, it does mention i made full settlement in remarks section.

But even after update the records, what are the chances of the next loan going to be approve?
Your chances have become better. Just remember to try as many banks as possible. If can, also show you've some savings etc. Good luck
bagazaru
post May 11 2015, 04:03 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(kepongA @ May 9 2015, 01:14 AM)
Your chances have become better. Just remember to try as many banks as possible. If can, also show you've some savings etc. Good luck
i am applying, but 2 banks at a time, i dont want to apply so many at one time because they can see pending in ccris.
now waiting for news. this is second week already. on my toes waiting for them to approve or reject.

This thread is very interesting. i am page 40 + already. reading different stories. For sure, i learn my lesson well to keep my financial in check and dont play play with the bank.

lazyserv
post May 11 2015, 04:15 PM

oh mai~
745 posts

Guys can anyone advise on this problem i have.

Currently my company is practicing terms that which if any of our customer failed to pay within the said period hence we will stop supply.

Currently i have a customer were not coperative when comes to payment collection. He mostly pay over the terms agree period. For example: the terms our company offer is 30 days statement date period hence any invoice billed on March the payment should reach us latest by 30th of April however most of the payment reach us by 5 to 7 days late which may lead to our company policy to come effective by stopping supply to them.

I have been communiciate with the customer but he is uncopperative and futher to threaten my company if my company dare to stop supply them the balance payment he will pay monthly by RM 50 per month.

As u can see the game he is playing, may I know can I request my company to apply CTOS on the company?

Additional on that my every conversation to this customer is recorded and every whatsapp message archived. Because this customer like to play lies...

Thank you
kepongA
post May 12 2015, 03:36 AM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(bagazaru @ May 11 2015, 04:03 PM)
i am applying, but 2 banks at a time, i dont want to apply so many at one time because they can see pending in ccris.
now waiting for news. this is second week already. on my toes waiting for them to approve or reject.

This thread is very interesting. i am page 40 + already.  reading different stories. For sure, i learn my lesson well to keep my financial in check and dont play play with the bank.
Good move. I've been in the same boat once so understand your situation tongue.gif
yong417
post May 12 2015, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(lazyserv @ May 11 2015, 04:15 PM)

Currently my company is practicing terms that which if any of our customer failed to pay within the said period hence we will stop supply.

Currently i have a customer were not coperative when comes to payment collection. He mostly pay over the terms agree period. For example: the terms our company offer is 30 days statement date period hence any invoice billed on March the payment should reach us latest by 30th of April however most of the payment reach us by 5 to 7 days late which may lead to our company policy to come effective by stopping supply to them.

I have been communiciate with the customer but he is uncopperative and futher to threaten my company if my company dare to stop supply them the balance payment he will pay monthly by RM 50 per month.

As u can see the game he is playing, may I know can I request my company to apply CTOS on the company?

Additional on that my every conversation to this customer is recorded and every whatsapp message archived. Because this customer like to play lies...

Thank you
This is about relationship management...

IMHO, ur customer still pays (although late sweat.gif ), there's no necessary to employ such method unless u have no other means...

This post has been edited by yong417: May 12 2015, 08:23 AM
bigbadegg
post May 14 2015, 01:14 PM

1 posts

Hi all,

Recently i got a few call from a debt collector claimed that i owe hong leong credit card total rm36.8k (include interest). funny part is from the first call from them, they said i owe rm27k and after 1-2 weeks on 12th of may they said my total amount is 36.8k (10k different!!) and offer if i do full settlement it would be rm25k.

Frankly i defaulted it for very long time..i didnt make a single payment to it since apr/may 2009. and i went to bank negara and check my ccris, it was clean. and i check on my insolvency, i m not bankrupt either.

so my question is, can they file bankruptcy on me? Please advise.

Regard

This post has been edited by bigbadegg: May 14 2015, 01:15 PM
luvimp
post May 14 2015, 03:30 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(bigbadegg @ May 14 2015, 01:14 PM)
Hi all,

Recently i got a few call from a debt collector claimed that i owe hong leong credit card total rm36.8k (include interest). funny part is from the first call from them, they said i owe rm27k and after 1-2 weeks on 12th of may they said my total amount is 36.8k (10k different!!) and offer if i do full settlement it would be rm25k.

Frankly i defaulted it for very long time..i didnt make a single payment to it since apr/may 2009. and i went to bank negara and check my ccris, it was clean. and i check on my insolvency, i m not bankrupt either.

Regard
Bro. You should go to HLBB to verify the truth of this call.
If you have defaulted them and amount mentioned is genuine, they can sue you like now.
They did not take action previously doesnt mean that they cant do it now.
luvimp
post May 14 2015, 03:32 PM

Casual
375 posts

QUOTE(lazyserv @ May 11 2015, 04:15 PM)

Thank you
Look like customers' attutide problem.
If he always pay like 5-7days late from term then just let it be.
Most important is getting the payment.
Against this kinda attitude customer you shouldnt threaten them with your company SOP.
Try to talk to them like a friend and sometimes do visit them with some snacks or stuff.
You need to strengthen your relationship with them to ensure that they do not do anything to trouble you.
HoneyDear
post May 15 2015, 08:20 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

as per my understanding, ccris is personal and ctos is company right ?
Jasoncat
post May 15 2015, 11:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

QUOTE(HoneyDear @ May 15 2015, 08:20 PM)
as per my understanding, ccris is personal and ctos is company right ?
Don't quite understand what you mean by that.
Both CCRIS and CTOS serve different purposes and both can search for either individual or company.
HoneyDear
post May 18 2015, 11:49 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ May 15 2015, 11:19 PM)
Don't quite understand what you mean by that.
Both CCRIS and CTOS serve different purposes and both can search for either individual or company.
i see thanks for enlighten me !
vincentwmh
post May 18 2015, 02:31 PM

Casual
476 posts

QUOTE(bigbadegg @ May 14 2015, 01:14 PM)
Hi all,

Regard
bigadegg,

in blue, clean as in "for the last calender year"
in red, amount owing still <30K. bank will know when to take legal action.

few important pointers for your consideration:-

1) never trust amt claimed owing to bank by collectors; always verify with bank; and

2) in orange, you may want to do the MATHS, on limitation period & total amount own (incl all % & fees) by end of limitation period, will it be >30K? In any event, since you have not paid a cent since apr/may 2009, NEVER to pay any payment now, (don't re-start the clock) till you know exactly what you want to do with this debt.

you will be asked to make a small partial payment. this will re-start the clock. just be careful

help yourself to google for more info.

This post has been edited by vincentwmh: May 18 2015, 05:25 PM
joenjill
post May 21 2015, 05:16 PM

Regular
1,012 posts

once we print the ccris report, how long we can print again?
13aby
post May 25 2015, 01:05 PM

Enthusiast
946 posts

QUOTE(joenjill @ May 21 2015, 05:16 PM)
once we print the ccris report, how long we can print again?
no limit i guess....
p4n6
post May 27 2015, 10:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,826 posts

Someone asks this question back in 2010 but no answer, wonder anyone knows that is it possible to flag someone in the CCRIS/CTOS if the person did not pay the condo management fee i.e. a lot of money spanning months or years. What is the process and procedures?

158 Pages « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0515sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:12 AM