Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

yong417
post Sep 27 2011, 07:39 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(garagesell @ Sep 26 2011, 03:28 AM)

ADVICE FOR YOU.. YOU WONT GET YOUR JOB! TRUST ME!  RHB HR TOLD ME THAT ANYONE HAD BLACKLIST OR AKPK WONT ABLE TO GET THE JOB FROM BANK!

SERIOUSLY MY FRIEND!  IN MALAYSIA, WE CALLED THAT AS COMMUNIST! EVEN YOU MAKE THING BETTER BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU CHANCE! WHAT TO DO? VOTE PR LA! KICK CTOS OUT!. In UK, as long as you settle everything, after a month, you will still get your loan. same apply to USA or what we called developed country! CHEERS

wat's the relationship between ctos and bn/pr???? hmm.gif

QUOTE(erictan26 @ Sep 24 2011, 12:03 AM)
6 years back i do got debt with 6 banks( mostly credit card) and seek assistance from akpk before it turns worst and finally settle all within 2 years.
recently i need some cash and going for personal loan but got rejected by maybank, al rahji ,scb,alliance and cimb. Alrahji and scb rejected due to i dont have any credit card nor any loan for the moment and the application is not even been consider by bank.

I went to bank negara to check ccris and the record is clean.

my monthly salary is 7500 and with all document: epf/income tax/bank statement/salary slip.

may be because of the akpk case? but i have settle all before getting worst. i think shall be the ambank case, i still remember that when i already start the akpk scheme for several months, their legal department still issue me court summon. After i have clarify with them, they just ask me to ignore it since i already have restructure it. But will the summon record still appear in ctos and that the reason why i still in many bank's black list.

just hard to believe with RM7500 monthly salary( without any loan/credit card for the moment) and still hard to get a single personal loan.

the only issue that i can think of shall be the ambank case and shall be state in ctos. Even i have settle it years ago but it's seem will in ctos record forever??
check ur ctos, esp section D and E (some banks look into section E as well), see if there are any records.... try to clarify with the bank if u have settled the o/s while the record still shows 'on-going' status... or if possible, u can provide documentary evidence to ctos to show that u have settled ur case...

hope this helps smile.gif

QUOTE(ericwen @ Sep 25 2011, 08:24 AM)
hi everyone,

wanna check. if i have a credit card and has debt around rm5,000. But I always consistent paying off more than the minimum but not total amount.

Already 3 years from now. I never late for min. payment.

So will i be blacklisted in CTOS or CCRIS too?

I know the interests sux .. but if it does, then i have to settle off the debt soon?

one more question, what if i don't pay my tmnet bills few years back .. will i get blacklisted too by CTOS and CCRIS? just wonder smile.gif

Any help? Thanks.
1) No for both CCRIS / CTOS

2) CCRIS - NO , CTOS - not sure

QUOTE(chuck_blusher @ Sep 26 2011, 01:11 PM)
I don't know if this thread are the right place for me to know the answer. I have a problem with personal loan. Since i can't pay and now I receive the letter from court action. For information, i make a loan with RHB about rm 9000. So what should i do?if i don't attend the court, will i get arrested or what?i'm really scared..plzz help me
for legal advise, u have to check with ur lawyer...

anyhow, i don't think one will get arrested (or put into jail) for some default in commercial loan sweat.gif sweat.gif

it is advisable that u go to the bank and discuss with the bank officer how ur loan can be settled, not hiding and hoping that the bank forget about u...

akpk might help u in the negotiation smile.gif
yong417
post Oct 27 2011, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(kingkong999 @ Oct 27 2011, 03:59 PM)
lets say i already participate in etiqa taqaful program. paying monthly MYR 300 for it. but i already stop paying it. last year i guess. jus pay it for 3 month and stop it. so how now? can i make any personal loan? or do i need to clear the debt? is it even considered as debt for god sake? its a 300/month for 30 years. how?
1 ) taqaful (aka takaful) is insurance, to be precise, it's an islamic insurance...the rm300 u pay monthly is called 'contribution', i.e. more commonly known as insurance premium...if u stop paying, the worst case scenario, ur insurance coverage will not in force (i.e. terminated), that is, anything happens to u, u are not allow to claim...

2) stop paying insurance premium has nth to do with applying loans (any type of loans la...personal, housing, hp, cc, etc...), and insurance premium (or "contribution" in takaful term) is not a debt...

hope this helps.... smile.gif cool.gif

This post has been edited by yong417: Oct 27 2011, 08:38 PM
yong417
post Jun 10 2012, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(neutralor @ Jun 9 2012, 01:31 PM)
Hi , i'm trying for a car loan and i have also check my CCRIS and i dont have any creadit history as i have not take any loan . The bank officer said must create credit history then only have a higher chance of getting the loan. Has anyone encounter this before ?
No lar~~

your current salary trend will determine the chances whistling.gif

(who born with credit history de?? rclxub.gif )

Added on June 10, 2012, 11:52 pm
QUOTE(RO Player @ Jun 4 2012, 11:08 AM)
Got a friend, thru me wanna ask

If u owe 10k and didnt pay up...for few years...accumulated till max 30k....possible to nego with bank, actual amount + legal fees without paying the interest accured?

If he wanted to sell a properties, will the bank know, about it and recoup back the money?

thanks.
max 30k??!!

which bank is it ya, stop counting interest after 30k???

This post has been edited by yong417: Jun 10 2012, 11:52 PM
yong417
post Oct 3 2012, 08:38 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(tyssxp @ Sep 28 2012, 04:55 PM)
Hi guys,

Recently I went to BNM to check on my CCRIS (planning for housing loan) but when I printout the report, it stated there, "No credit record on files"

I have no loan as of now but I do use credit card frequently (average 1-2k per month). My banker told me that if I have an actively used credit card, my CCRIS should have some record. Is that true?

She told me that possible reason is that my credit card bank did not submit the information to BNM thus there's no record. Have any of you guys encounter this before?

wow...this bank will be in Big Trouble if BNM found out...

QUOTE(jerry88 @ Oct 2 2012, 03:25 PM)
Ca anybody confirm whether loan with MBSB will be reflected in CCRIS?  Yes
How about with other insurance companies? housing loan??
QUOTE(taxidoor @ Oct 2 2012, 03:40 PM)
Just want to ask if owning bank of bad credit card payment is it still eligible for opening saving account on that bank?  same bank?? why not? beware of the set-off clause if any...

asking behalf of friend related to his salary payment from his company require that bank

ask your friend to settle the outstanding la..

QUOTE(terrylim2004 @ Oct 3 2012, 03:08 PM)
Dear Sis and Bro,

Hi, attached is my CCRIS report, my current income is 5k per month, will there be trouble to apply housing loan for 400k condo?

and the "2" show in my ccris report is due to bank problem, is that anyway i could revise it?
call the bank to rectify it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/ter...zpsc5d924d9.jpg
yong417
post Jul 22 2013, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(Hollow21 @ Jul 22 2013, 11:20 AM)
CCRIS and CTOS records are only available for last two years.  But for serious cases like bankcruptcy....hmmmm...not sure.... hmm.gif
my understanding is...
CCRIS >> 12 mths
CTOS >> forever

not 2 yrs...
yong417
post Feb 10 2014, 07:52 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(penjualkeretaipoh @ Feb 9 2014, 05:01 AM)
I got blacklisted for not paying CC,can i apply loan under my company name?
of coz u can apply~ nod.gif

to approve or not is subject to bank's evaluation~
yong417
post Feb 13 2014, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(junfu1988 @ Feb 13 2014, 04:43 PM)
i got CC all number 0 but my carloan is 0, 1X4 , 2X6.

Can i know im still allow to perform house loan application? for 450K loan?
of coz u are allowed to apply~ smile.gif

anyone can apply loan what~~

to approve or not is subject to bank's evaluation~

This post has been edited by yong417: Feb 13 2014, 10:17 PM
yong417
post Feb 19 2014, 08:34 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(Genichi @ Feb 19 2014, 07:17 AM)
Hi guys,

If my client refuse to pay me for the goods and services, can I report to ccris? Any charges from ccris? Can I make them pay?

Thanks

Gen
shud be CTOS not CCRIS...

CCRIS is mainly for financial institutions only..

yong417
post May 12 2015, 08:22 AM

Getting Started
291 posts

QUOTE(lazyserv @ May 11 2015, 04:15 PM)
Guys can anyone advise on this problem i have.

Currently my company is practicing terms that which if any of our customer failed to pay within the said period hence we will stop supply.

Currently i have a customer were not coperative when comes to payment collection. He mostly pay over the terms agree period. For example: the terms our company offer is 30 days statement date period hence any invoice billed on March the payment should reach us latest by 30th of April however most of the payment reach us by 5 to 7 days late which may lead to our company policy to come effective by stopping supply to them.

I have been communiciate with the customer but he is uncopperative and futher to threaten my company if my company dare to stop supply them the balance payment he will pay monthly by RM 50 per month.

As u can see the game he is playing, may I know can I request my company to apply CTOS on the company?

Additional on that my every conversation to this customer is recorded and every whatsapp message archived. Because this customer like to play lies...

Thank you
This is about relationship management...

IMHO, ur customer still pays (although late sweat.gif ), there's no necessary to employ such method unless u have no other means...

This post has been edited by yong417: May 12 2015, 08:23 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0639sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:30 PM