Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

303 Pages « < 287 288 289 290 291 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [OFFICIAL] TIME Fibre Broadband™ v4, 1000 Mbps of rocket science! (TIME)

views

#Victor
post Aug 4 2020, 12:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,057 posts

QUOTE(DraGGarD @ Aug 3 2020, 09:53 PM)
Hi, anyone here having downtime? Since this afternoon 1pm. Around Bukit Jalil area

yes, since morning until now still not resolved vmad.gif vmad.gif
CODE
RM0.00 TIME: Sorry, u r potentially experiencing a svc disruption.We will uptd u when resolved.To chat wt us bit.ly/TIMECHAT.

CODE
RM0.00 TIME: We r still working to restore your svc. Sorry fr the inconvenience. We will let u know when resolved. To chat wt us bit.ly/TIMECHAT. TQ.

CODE
RM0.00 TIME: We're really sorry to be holding you up today! Pls know our teams are working hard to get everything up and running. We will keep u posted. TQ. To chat wt us bit.ly/TIMECHAT. TQ.

jjj2
post Aug 4 2020, 10:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,507 posts

QUOTE(-ArChAng3L- @ Aug 3 2020, 11:19 PM)
thank you for your help!
Welcome smile.gif
xngjn
post Aug 5 2020, 02:35 PM

Regular
1,222 posts

my package was 500mbps but i get like 200mbps +-. i go to the time website and click diagnose it show my fiber reading was high.
What can I do?
Is it due to fiber reading high so my network get so slow?

helob
post Aug 5 2020, 04:38 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(jjj2 @ Aug 3 2020, 03:30 PM)
Try on another browser and make sure you receive an acknowledgement after submitted your termination request.
Alternatively please contact 1800 18 1818.

Thanks.
I tried on another browser ( IE, previous Chrome ) but still nothing happen after submitting termination request.
Went on live Chat and was told Time don't send acknowledgement of termination request. What next?
Why Time make it so difficult to terminate account!!!!
yewfatt
post Aug 5 2020, 07:14 PM

Regular
1,422 posts

Is time having disruption at multiple places again? It seems like keep having issue every 2 weeks

My area just went down at 1.15pm today, no updates or sms since then
jjj2
post Aug 5 2020, 11:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,507 posts

QUOTE(xngjn @ Aug 5 2020, 02:35 PM)
my package was 500mbps but i get like 200mbps +-. i go to the time website and click diagnose it show my fiber reading was high.
What can I do?
Is it due to fiber reading high so my network get so slow?
What was the reading you got ? If the reading is high, it will affect your speed too.... please call 1800 18 1818 to have them send SI over to check.

Thanks.
jjj2
post Aug 5 2020, 11:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,507 posts

QUOTE(helob @ Aug 5 2020, 04:38 PM)
I tried on another browser ( IE, previous Chrome ) but still nothing happen after submitting termination request.
Went on live Chat and was told Time don't send acknowledgement of termination request. What next?
Why Time make it so difficult to terminate account!!!!
Hi, you may see Termination Request is in process via the Selfcare, Support.

Thanks.
xngjn
post Aug 6 2020, 12:30 PM

Regular
1,222 posts

QUOTE(jjj2 @ Aug 5 2020, 11:45 PM)
What was the reading you got ? If the reading is high, it will affect your speed too.... please call 1800 18 1818 to have them send SI over to check.

Thanks.
It no show what the reading. Then after i talk to the live chat agent, then i login web again it show got update, i update. after update it wont check reading already. direct ask to do speed test only.
Previous before update, it check reading and no speedtest.
starianz
post Aug 6 2020, 07:07 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

PON LED blinking, need help. Did replug the fibre cable, problem still persist.

Live chat to TIME mention there is some engineers working on-site.

Called CS mention there is no one working on-site.

Ask my friend living nearby, nothing wrong with his TIME.

Area: Petaling Jaya SS13
jjj2
post Aug 6 2020, 09:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,507 posts

QUOTE(xngjn @ Aug 6 2020, 12:30 PM)
It no show what the reading. Then after i talk to the live chat agent, then i login web again it show got update, i update. after update it wont check reading already. direct ask to do speed test only.
Previous before update, it check reading and no speedtest.
If you constantly getting slow speed, please lodge report & SI will attend to your case.
Thanks.
jjj2
post Aug 6 2020, 09:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,507 posts

QUOTE(starianz @ Aug 6 2020, 07:07 PM)
PON LED blinking, need help. Did replug the fibre cable, problem still persist.

Live chat to TIME mention there is some engineers working on-site.

Called CS mention there is no one working on-site.

Ask my friend living nearby, nothing wrong with his TIME.

Area: Petaling Jaya SS13
Hi, please call CS & request them to check on their site what is the detected fibre reading (in -XXdBm)... Your reading is most probably high but still at border line....

Thanks.
starianz
post Aug 7 2020, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

QUOTE(jjj2 @ Aug 6 2020, 09:08 PM)
Hi, please call CS & request them to check on their site what is the detected fibre reading (in -XXdBm)...  Your reading is most probably high but still at border line....

Thanks.
Just checked, and the person said, someone has directed my cable to other port in the server room. not sure who is the culprit, as there is no TIME people coming in yesterday as per what he said.
After done check on my unit, the person move to my neighbor unit.

Probably same issue. rclxms.gif
throwaway4001 P
post Aug 7 2020, 02:19 PM

Probation
1 posts

Hello, do you guys know where I can provide just general feedback to TIME? It seems that I can only contact through customer service. I just want to provide feedback on what they can improve one.

Ok, so this is my experience.
Let's say a transfer of ownership was requested on July 1 (they told that it will take 14 working days --> so July 21). Then by July 21, new owner can request for installation (depends on availability).

July 21 arrived and was told it will take 30 days (including weekends) and not 14 working days so it's not July 21, it's actually August 1. So August 1 has arrived no feedback so requested customer service on update, turns out it was completed days before. Never received any update; never received confirmation email that RM 500 was received as well. So the new owner could have requested for installation days before August 1.

Turns out, that is their process. They don't give confirmation emails (as per customer service). So how will people know if there's any update? Or if payment is successful?

So, I want to tell TIME a feedback to just let them know that this is not ok. Unless they expect customers to ask customer service everyday if it's already done. A simple confirmation email like (payment 500 received/success), or email informing details that this is the new account, please register to self-care. They can't even do that? Even if it's system generated? It just seems weird and very unprofessional and sketchy to me. Especially the RM 500. It's very worrying that amount as big as 500 will not be confirmed that it's successfully paid.
kskoay
post Aug 7 2020, 08:16 PM

On my way
615 posts

Hi guys, Time came to pull the fiber on the past Tuesday (4 aug), they spend almost full day at the front of the guard house. But after Tuesday, no more activity....based on your experience, how soon they will finish the work and allow for registration? Once registered, usually how long the process will take for them to come in for house installation? Thank you
Riggedtokill1234
post Aug 8 2020, 10:22 AM

1 posts

Hey, anyone willing to continue my Time Internet contract? I am moving out at the end of August.

• Willing to bear relocation cost (you won't have to pay anything until the first month is over)
• Package: 100MBPS (RM 104 a month), routers and box included and in good condition.
• Contract time: 12 months left (Aug 2021)
• Location: Ampang/KL but Damansara, Subang, Shah Alam should be okay
• Whatsapp me at 017-878 2483 and I will gladly communicate with you throughout the process.
Teerameetoo P
post Aug 10 2020, 11:03 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(helob @ Aug 3 2020, 12:56 PM)
Trying to terminate my account but has problem using the Terminate Service form at https://pleasestaywith.time.com.my/.
I have tried several times submitting the completed form and each time I live chat but always told that there never receive termination request. What is the best way to ensure Time terminate my subscription. (Still on contract till Jan 2021 ).
Reasons for termination:
My whole family has been in Melbourne since Jan 2020 with the Covid-19 lockdown. Not sure when we can return to KL. Has ask for account suspension but was told not possible. Been paying monthly but not using/login since Jan.
hello, have you tried contacting their CS? They have assisted me on termination request.
cr7jyej
post Aug 10 2020, 04:10 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

Just wondering, I wanna utilise some of the promo codes from GrabPay but my total amount due now is RM 0, can I actually pay my bill "in advance"?

FusionXY
post Aug 10 2020, 04:13 PM

TIME Fibre
2,195 posts

QUOTE(cr7jyej @ Aug 10 2020, 04:10 PM)
Just wondering, I wanna utilise some of the promo codes from GrabPay but my total amount due now is RM 0, can I actually pay my bill "in advance"?
Hello, you can pay your bill in advance by entering the bill manually.
cr7jyej
post Aug 10 2020, 05:02 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(FusionXY @ Aug 10 2020, 04:13 PM)
Hello, you can pay your bill in advance by entering the bill manually.
Okay, noted on that, just wanna make sure I'm allowed to do that. Gonna pay my Sept - November bill now. Thanks.
helob
post Aug 10 2020, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
254 posts

QUOTE(Teerameetoo @ Aug 10 2020, 11:03 AM)
hello, have you tried contacting their CS? They have assisted me on termination request.
Yes, I did twice on live chat. Ask to check back in 7 days time. I can't understand why they cannot confirm termination on the spot mad.gif mad.gif .
I will stop paying monthly subscription from now on wards.

303 Pages « < 287 288 289 290 291 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0281sec    0.69    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st October 2020 - 08:59 AM