Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TROPICANA AMAN | BAYAN | CHERIA | DALIA (Ver 2), Your dream Township Homes in Canal City (Investment)

views

8sg9ft
post Mar 12 2019, 06:17 PM

blablabla
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(wlchong79 @ Mar 12 2019, 06:10 PM)
Pj kl Puchong
WCE will have interchange/exits connecting to SKVE, KESAS, Federal and also NKVE if I'm not wrong but the alignment of the highway is a lot closer to Klang than it is to PJ/KL.

So even if u use the WCE interchange to come out to Kesas/Federal/NKVE during peak hours, it wouldn't bring much benefits to go PJ/KL/Puchong because there's still a lot of jam to go through on those 3 highways. Can use SKVE to go south side of Puchong though but don't really know traffic conditions there.

This post has been edited by 8sg9ft: Mar 12 2019, 06:18 PM
MeToo
post Mar 13 2019, 10:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Mar 12 2019, 06:17 PM)
WCE will have interchange/exits connecting to SKVE, KESAS, Federal and also NKVE if I'm not wrong but the alignment of the highway is a lot closer to Klang than it is to PJ/KL.

So even if u use the WCE interchange to come out to Kesas/Federal/NKVE during peak hours, it wouldn't bring much benefits to go PJ/KL/Puchong because there's still a lot of jam to go through on those 3 highways. Can use SKVE to go south side of Puchong though but don't really know traffic conditions there.
I wont speculate, but continue to do what i always do.

Turn on google map every morning when leaving the house, the route given are 99% to be the fastest route on that day
willyboy88
post Mar 13 2019, 10:56 AM

Regular

QUOTE(8sg9ft @ Mar 12 2019, 06:17 PM)

Whether it reduces travel duration or not....it depends on the time of day and where in KL/PJ the person is heading to.
WCE will just provide residents here with extra alternative routes.
WCE will act as an alternative North South aligned highway from the congested ELITE highway.
It may reduce the existing congestion at ELITE by dispersing North and south bound traffic.
It also provides an alternative for connecting to KESAS if there is a major traffic jam at Kota Kemuning exit, Bukit Rimau exit or Jalan Kebun exit to KESAS.
It also provides an alternative route to PJ e.g. WCE->Federal Highway-> PJ or WCE -> NKVE-> PJU
It also provides an alternative route to KL e.g. WCE -> SKVE -> Jalan Putra Permai -> MEX highway
(SKVE is currently congestion free and one don't have to pass through Bandar Saujana Putra roundabout)
It also provides an alternative route to KLIA e.g. WCE -> route 31 and 32 -> KLIA
Who knows in the distance future WCE may be extended all the way to Port Dickson, Melaka etc.

In my opinion, I think a bridge to connect Kota Kemuning to Putra Heights will further open up this location to LRT accessibility on top of the existing Johan Setia LRT station that is under construction
Overall, it is good to have many alternatives to improve the accessibility of this location.
gladfly
post Apr 13 2019, 01:10 PM

On my way

Anyine here concerned over quality issues after what happens in W Residence.

It appears Tropicana cutting corners.. Any bros here worries ah same fate befalls...

I have seen my cheria unit and to be honest.. Build quality is pretty poor from the outside. I can only hope that the developer is rectifying most defects prior to VP.
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 13 2019, 08:54 PM

10k Club
Group: All Stars

One viral video tropicana reputable goes down 6' under.

Thats why for those so called big developers, pls learn the power of social media.

Mahsing with water city...and now tropicana w "tropicana anka'.

Ew setia sime darby ioi sunway.....be worried, be very worried.
e-lite
post Apr 14 2019, 12:07 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Apr 13 2019, 08:54 PM)
One viral video tropicana reputable goes down 6' under.

Thats why for those so called big developers, pls learn the power of social media.

Mahsing with water city...and now tropicana w "tropicana anka'.

Ew setia sime darby ioi sunway.....be worried, be very worried.
Out of all, I still think MCT Cybersouth and MKH Saville Pantai had the worst defects as PR nightmare
gladfly
post Apr 14 2019, 12:13 AM

On my way

QUOTE(e-lite @ Apr 14 2019, 12:07 AM)
Out of all, I still think MCT Cybersouth and MKH Saville Pantai had the worst defects as PR nightmare
Most of cyberjaya projects really sucks..

A lot is facing problems
MeToo
post Apr 14 2019, 12:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!

All developer in Malaysia is 2x5 wan la. You know why? Cause consumer have no rights, no power, legislation protects the big developer.

So they can get away with screwing their buyers for years while maximising profit.

If consumer have the power to make the developer pay for their screw up, they will make more effort to prevent the costly blunders.
commtrader
post Apr 14 2019, 10:59 PM

Casual

really no clubhouse until now in this project?
kyxxx
post Apr 15 2019, 09:56 AM

Getting Started

yesterday received this via whatsapp, unsure the authenticity, but after the incident with KLCC unker, people start complaining

Netizen Comment

user posted image

On the 13th April 2019, Tropicana Aman representative of Bayan and Arahsia raised the issue of land sinking to Menteri Besar Selangor at Town Hall held at Bandar Rimbayu. We have asked Menteri Besar selangor to take stern action against Tropicana for their negligence, carelessness, not complying to the safety standard that has been defined. We have raise this issue to Dr Xavier, MDKL asking for an answer from them on how they could provide Tropicana Aman the CF when the housing area is not deemed safe. Unfortunately there wasn’t good response from the dun Kuala Langat and no one seems to take the actions. No one wants to entertain us. Together with us there are almost 800 house owners/buyers and we are running out of options and when you keep ignoring us you are just pushing us hard and we will strike back and make sure you pay every penny that we bought your shity million dollar house.

Lotsa owners are sueing the developer, police reports made.

Tropicana Metropark buyers aso come in

Tropicana Heights buyers aso come in

totally rubish quality deliver especially tropicana height parkfield..developer to promise provided thing during the agm meeting but the end fail..i dont surprise the customer do complained as all this is real fact..

Tropicana Cheras buyers aso come in
The power of social media

Anyone here experience this?
Im Aman 1 owner here, now am worried about the future of the apartment hmm.gif

This post has been edited by kyxxx: Apr 15 2019, 09:59 AM
Ckmwpy0370
post Apr 15 2019, 10:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(gladfly @ Apr 14 2019, 12:13 AM)
Most of cyberjaya projects really sucks..

A lot is facing problems
Not only Cyberjaya,
Putrajaya as well
BEANCOUNTER
post Apr 15 2019, 12:02 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(e-lite @ Apr 14 2019, 12:07 AM)
MCT and Tropicana sleep on the same bed de.

MCT wanna be improving their images by going upper class and start to reproduce high end properties, hence they bought two pieces of prime land from Tropicana, i.e. metropark and a piece of land earmarked for GRande 2 at Tropicana Golf PJ.
now they cant even complete their dlh cybersouth properly...…

MKH is long established Kajang Taiko. Seriously nobody paid attention to the crazy woman at Savile Bangsar. Nobody else is claiming that kind of damages beside her, unlike Aman's sinking home in 1st phase. And MKH always sell 'below market' price. nobody really complaints.

p/s: Tropicana also have two rather large pieces of land just next to TRX at imbi/pudu area. interesting to see how they wanna use this land.

This post has been edited by BEANCOUNTER: Apr 15 2019, 12:03 PM
AskarPerang
post Apr 20 2019, 02:09 PM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 11 2019, 11:16 PM)
Another lelong unit check in. Can wait for price drop.

Phase 2: Bayan Residence
(Launching price from 850k last time)
22 X 80 (Type B, intermediate unit)

Price as below:

57, Jalan Aman Bayan 1, Bandar Tropicana Aman, 42500 Telok Panglima Garang
Reserve price 🔥🔥RM850,000🔥🔥
Leasehold
Land area: 1787 sqft
4 bedroom, 4 bathroom
Auction: 30-Mar-2019 (Sat)
*Non bumi lot
*Vacant unit. Brand new condition.

Owner is trying to sell the house in the subsale market as well. Actual house pics as below:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This lelong unit drop to 765k and sold today. Single bidder win.
Sold at 2nd round auction.
Still thought is high price and people will wait for 1 more round. The previous lelong unit sold at 3rd round auction, also single bidder win at 670.5k.
So not sure this is a good catch or not.

This post has been edited by AskarPerang: Apr 20 2019, 04:05 PM
Kucirat
post May 10 2019, 03:54 PM

QUOTE(kyxxx @ Apr 15 2019, 09:56 AM)
yesterday received this via whatsapp, unsure the authenticity, but after the incident with KLCC unker, people start complaining
Anyone here experience this?
Im Aman 1 owner here, now am worried about the future of the apartment  hmm.gif
Yes, this is true, angry TA resident crash gate the 'Townhall event with MB' uninvited on 12th April at Bandar Rimbayu, strange that RA for the few housing project wasn't invited to a 'Townhall' meeting!
KaiserX
post May 13 2019, 01:20 AM

Dear Owners, I am interested with subsales unit of
- Arahsia Type A/B or
- Bayan Type C
Kindly PM me, serious buyer here.

41 Pages « < 39 40 41Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0784sec    0.99    6 queries    GZIP Disabled