Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TROPICANA AMAN | ELEMEN | FREESIA | GEMALA (V2), Your dream Township Homes in Canal City Investment

views

kyxxx
post Nov 23 2017, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

hello, i just booked a unit in tropicana aman - aman 1 apartments

Basically approached a few banks and got some reply.

Most curious is MBB:
which they offered only 70% even for 1st house, others all 90%

explanation is:
due to tropicana aman property are not worth the valuation value??
they said most of tropicana project they only approve 70%, any sifu here know the exact reason?

Thanks
kyxxx
post Nov 23 2017, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
283 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Nov 23 2017, 04:35 PM)
When i was shopping for loan.. all the banks gave 90%, wasnt even discussed... only the rate was discussed...
is it?
so weird then, the reason that they gave to me and only give me 70%

i wonder if it's about Aman 1 property?

anyhow, so far RHB gave the best rate for now, consider the entire packages
kyxxx
post Apr 15 2019, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
283 posts

yesterday received this via whatsapp, unsure the authenticity, but after the incident with KLCC unker, people start complaining

Netizen Comment

user posted image

On the 13th April 2019, Tropicana Aman representative of Bayan and Arahsia raised the issue of land sinking to Menteri Besar Selangor at Town Hall held at Bandar Rimbayu. We have asked Menteri Besar selangor to take stern action against Tropicana for their negligence, carelessness, not complying to the safety standard that has been defined. We have raise this issue to Dr Xavier, MDKL asking for an answer from them on how they could provide Tropicana Aman the CF when the housing area is not deemed safe. Unfortunately there wasn’t good response from the dun Kuala Langat and no one seems to take the actions. No one wants to entertain us. Together with us there are almost 800 house owners/buyers and we are running out of options and when you keep ignoring us you are just pushing us hard and we will strike back and make sure you pay every penny that we bought your shity million dollar house.

Lotsa owners are sueing the developer, police reports made.

Tropicana Metropark buyers aso come in

Tropicana Heights buyers aso come in

totally rubish quality deliver especially tropicana height parkfield..developer to promise provided thing during the agm meeting but the end fail..i dont surprise the customer do complained as all this is real fact..

Tropicana Cheras buyers aso come in
The power of social media

Anyone here experience this?
Im Aman 1 owner here, now am worried about the future of the apartment hmm.gif

This post has been edited by kyxxx: Apr 15 2019, 09:59 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:49 AM