138 Pages « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Runners Version.11

views

Azsas
post Nov 23 2017, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

i just started running to lose weight and keep my fitness for my hobby (hiking).
Can anyone suggest shoes for running (trainning type) that price around 200-350?
anyway,my foot type is high arch..TQ
ChipZ
post Nov 23 2017, 02:01 PM

Regular
1,252 posts

I have an extra Women's 21km PBIM race kit for sale. Do PM me if interested
kinowerty
post Nov 23 2017, 05:53 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Just want to ask if this website is even legitimate
www.gakite.com

The offering of garmin product is too good to be true though, i know its black friday however still hesitate.

elgan
post Nov 24 2017, 09:08 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

QUOTE(kinowerty @ Nov 23 2017, 05:53 PM)
Just want to ask if this website is even legitimate
www.gakite.com

The offering of garmin product is too good to be true though, i know its black friday however still hesitate.
Domain registered on 30 Oct 2017 (checked with 'whois'). No secure connection (https://...) at checkout. 70-80% off premium watches. Definitely a scam.

This post has been edited by elgan: Nov 24 2017, 09:10 AM
chinti
post Nov 27 2017, 10:36 AM

Tarak Drama, Kita Bikin Drama
1,620 posts

1st penang bridge half marathon and will also be my last, very very very bad experience from the organizers.

1st issue, during collection of the pack, i was given smaller size shirt as they said this year shirt is made larger and asked me to go next counter exchange if wan bigger size. went to exchange for bigger size, told me the shirt size no more d. i complained on the spot and ask for refund then magically they got one LAST shirt tht is the size i wan.

2nd issue, finished the race and everyone was force to queue at a small area for medal collection. there are thousands of people and they wan everyone to cramp there and wait for hours to collect the medal. very badly organized

3rd issue, after queuing for hours i was told that there is no more medal. WTF, i flew all the way from outstation, paid to join the marathon, finished the marathon in time, queued for hours, and i dun even get my medal coz the organizers decided to songlap money and order less medals. i heard that full marathon people doesnt even get their finisher tee coz no more finisher tee as well.

poorly organized for a so-called international event, will not take part anymore and also will tell people not to take part in it

This post has been edited by chinti: Nov 27 2017, 10:38 AM
SerioseCat
post Nov 27 2017, 04:28 PM

Casual
479 posts

Guys, I have flat feet but my current shoes show wear on the outsides.

Also, I tend to push off with my middle-smaller toes (outside) instead of big toes.

Do I need running shoes with arch support for my flat foot (treat overpronation as what my arch and footprints looks like) or should i buy neutral/cushioning ones (treat underpronation as what it shows on the sole and movement pattern)?

This post has been edited by SerioseCat: Nov 27 2017, 04:33 PM
ChipZ
post Nov 28 2017, 12:57 PM

Regular
1,252 posts

QUOTE(chinti @ Nov 27 2017, 10:36 AM)
1st penang bridge half marathon and will also be my last, very very very bad experience from the organizers.

1st issue, during collection of the pack, i was given smaller size shirt as they said this year shirt is made larger and asked me to go next counter exchange if wan bigger size. went to exchange for bigger size, told me the shirt size no more d. i complained on the spot and ask for refund then magically they got one LAST shirt tht is the size i wan.

2nd issue, finished the race and everyone was force to queue at a small area for medal collection. there are thousands of people and they wan everyone to cramp there and wait for hours to collect the medal. very badly organized

3rd issue, after queuing for hours i was told that there is no more medal. WTF, i flew all the way from outstation, paid to join the marathon, finished the marathon in time, queued for hours, and i dun even get my medal coz the organizers decided to songlap money and order less medals. i heard that full marathon people doesnt even get their finisher tee coz no more finisher tee as well.

poorly organized for a so-called international event, will not take part anymore and also will tell people not to take part in it
So did you get your medal eventually? If you want I can give you mine.
soulhunter87
post Nov 28 2017, 02:07 PM

Casual
455 posts

QUOTE(chinti @ Nov 27 2017, 10:36 AM)

unorganized. they got plenty of time to prepare. quite an embarrassment. at least i got my medal. what time u finish running?
chinti
post Nov 28 2017, 02:50 PM

1,620 posts

QUOTE(soulhunter87 @ Nov 28 2017, 02:07 PM)
unorganized. they got plenty of time to prepare. quite an embarrassment. at least i got my medal. what time u finish running?
I took around 3.35 hours to finish my HM, I think around 6.30am reach goal? Then stand there queue not moving one then suddenly someone from the front shouted no need queue d no more medal n someone was scolding the rela guy
soulhunter87
post Nov 28 2017, 03:26 PM

Casual
455 posts

QUOTE(chinti @ Nov 28 2017, 02:50 PM)
I took around 3.35 hours to finish my HM, I think around 6.30am reach goal? Then stand there queue not moving one then suddenly someone from the front shouted no need queue d no more medal n someone was scolding the rela guy
my friend finish around 4hours but still get medal hmm.gif
chinti
post Nov 28 2017, 05:09 PM

1,620 posts

QUOTE(soulhunter87 @ Nov 28 2017, 03:26 PM)
my friend finish around 4hours but still get medal  hmm.gif
4 hours still get? shocking.gif my female fren sharp 3.45min also din get bangwall.gif
Wonka
post Nov 28 2017, 05:45 PM

U n k o ™
1,630 posts

Wanna ask, what do you use to protect the phone from sweat or rain when running? I couldnt find any that can seep into my wrist band hmm.gif
TS90Boyz
post Nov 28 2017, 06:03 PM

UTMB !!
3,720 posts

QUOTE(Wonka @ Nov 28 2017, 05:45 PM)
Wanna ask, what do you use to protect the phone from sweat or rain when running? I couldnt find any that can seep into my wrist band  hmm.gif
maybe good quality zip lock bag ?
kinowerty
post Nov 28 2017, 06:08 PM

Getting Started
289 posts

Wanna ask, what do you use to protect the phone from sweat or rain when running? I couldnt find any that can seep into my wrist band  hmm.gif
Wrap it with transparent plastic. Your phone is safe from sweat in arm/wrist band
Wonka
post Nov 28 2017, 06:08 PM

U n k o ™
1,630 posts

QUOTE(90Boyz @ Nov 28 2017, 06:03 PM)
maybe good quality zip lock bag ?
Oh damn why have i not thought of that. Thanks!!

This post has been edited by Wonka: Nov 28 2017, 06:08 PM
justnits
post Nov 29 2017, 04:08 PM

Mechanical Keyboard Addict
2,968 posts

QUOTE(chinti @ Nov 28 2017, 02:50 PM)
wah, nasib i didn't join HM this year, otherwise i also no medal get because my HM finishing time also around 3:35 but this year gain weight and didn't train, i think will be 4 hours liao haha!

but yeah, horrible organizer this year, i think it's bad for the last couple of years too seeing there are ppl mentioning about it and boycotting pbim since 2 years ago.

after experiencing it myself, i can see why they do that, and i myself also not going for anymore pbim d.

bad organizing 3 years in a row means they aren't going to fix anything unless some drastic actions taken against them, and it also reflects badly on the state government administration.

i guna ziplock from daiso biggrin.gif don't get the thick plastic type.
or ikea ziplock also can, janji ur proteksyen no lubang or bocor brows.gif

soulhunter87
post Nov 30 2017, 02:33 PM

Casual
455 posts

PBIM is the second worst event i join this year. so no more PBIM next year. anyone joining viper challenge this Saturday?
apachai
post Nov 30 2017, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

join PBIM since 2009 till 2012. ok. please make an effort complain to organizer first bro. from friend and fb news many ppl this year that join say these year a little bit terrible
sickx
post Nov 30 2017, 02:57 PM

:)
1,232 posts

i just remembered that after the QB roundabout, there's not one single marshall on the track. not even at the finishing line. this leads to chaos at the finishing line where no one really knows where to get their medal. I saw lots of 10km runners queuing up at HM and FM medal tents. chaotic. SCKLM, HSN, MHWH all got marshall nearby the finishing line telling us where to go after the run. but PBIM had none. I had to figure it out by myself by looking at the tent signs first before line up.

and it was made worse with all of those who took selfies at the finishing line, people resting at the finishing line, and people going back to their cars after the run. horrible view.
SlomoX
post Nov 30 2017, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(soulhunter87 @ Nov 30 2017, 02:33 PM)
PBIM is the second worst event i join this year. so no more PBIM next year. anyone joining viper challenge this Saturday?
maybe next year bro, finishing my trifecta this year then move to viper later...

138 Pages « < 46 47 48 49 50 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0327sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:59 AM