Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

127 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Edifier Fan Club V3, where great sound comes to life =) (PC Audio)

views

Genius2006
post Jan 8 2007, 08:43 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(blurrystart @ Jan 7 2007, 12:22 AM)
i had chance to compare the difference between M3300 and VS4121 side by side. For the Vs4121 i found that the mid's really bad and the bass is powerful and not good...somehow it may produce so much bass but in form of "u..u.u.." <- Did u mean that "not tight" ?
from the imformation u trying to carry out, i think that was call boomy bass, not loose bass. boomy bass is worse than loose bass. boomy bass is loose, but loose bass not must be boomy. for example, M3300 bass is considering tight, but have u try turn the bass to the maximum point? u will hear the "wu..wu..wu.." sound also, that is exaggeration in bass causing the bass bommy. lets talk back the VS4121, the bass natively is loose. even though u turn the bass to just a quarter position, u will find that the bass reponse is longer time and softer and not hard hitting, that is the loose bass. nobody want a loose bass, loose bass is inaccurate bass, no matter how loud it can produce. loose bass is bad control or lost control from the amp to driving the subwoofer smile.gif

This post has been edited by Genius2006: Jan 8 2007, 08:48 PM
karmakid
post Jan 9 2007, 12:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

jst bought M3300. tested it and like it. but i've only compared with sonic gear armageddon and edifier M3400. among these, M3300 is the best.

though some say aego is better, but i havent got a chance to test it out yet. M3300 so far so good.
blackshirt
post Jan 10 2007, 07:55 AM

Goodwell Car Detailer

So you got the right choice edi? tongue.gif
blurrystart
post Jan 11 2007, 01:10 AM

QUOTE(Genius2006 @ Jan 8 2007, 08:43 PM)
from the imformation u trying to carry out, i think that was call boomy bass, not loose bass. boomy bass is worse than loose bass. boomy bass is loose, but loose bass not must be boomy.  for example, M3300 bass is considering tight, but have u try turn the bass to the maximum point? u will hear the "wu..wu..wu.." sound also, that is exaggeration in bass causing the bass bommy. lets talk back the VS4121, the bass natively is loose. even though u turn the bass to just a quarter position, u will find that the bass reponse is longer time and softer and not hard hitting, that is the loose bass. nobody want a loose bass, loose bass is inaccurate bass, no matter how loud it can produce. loose bass is bad control or lost control from the amp to driving the subwoofer smile.gif
+1
that's what i intended to tell u about VS 4121.

cashboy
post Jan 11 2007, 02:54 PM

Casual

can i ask the price of

s2000
e3100
m3400

nid some opinion coz im getting new 2.1 speakers,for music and movies
manutd6389
post Jan 11 2007, 03:13 PM

Glory Glory Man Utd

QUOTE(cashboy @ Jan 11 2007, 02:54 PM)
can i ask the price of

s2000
e3100
m3400

nid some opinion coz im getting new 2.1 speakers,for music and movies
s2000=Rm1499
e3100=RM179
m3400=not sure... tongue.gif
cashboy
post Jan 11 2007, 05:30 PM

Casual

s2000=Rm1499
rclxub.gif doh.gif

i think i going to get e3100
Wuakaka
post Jan 11 2007, 08:00 PM

Getting Started

i felt fed up wit my fren when he saying dat my newly bought Edifier M3300 is lousy if compare to Altec,i was very angry wit wat he said,as i noe,Edifier speaker has the bast bass among all brand,even is 2.1,3.1 n so on,do ur all agree?
kko217
post Jan 11 2007, 08:38 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Wuakaka @ Jan 11 2007, 08:00 PM)
i felt fed up wit my fren when he saying dat my newly bought Edifier M3300 is lousy if compare to Altec,i was very angry wit wat he said,as i noe,Edifier speaker has the bast bass among all brand,even is 2.1,3.1 n so on,do ur all agree?
haha...never mind la..juz let it be...coz different ear got different tastes...as long as u love it...dude rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by kko217: Jan 11 2007, 09:09 PM
killdavid
post Jan 11 2007, 10:57 PM

Vault Dweller

Hahaha ... well it depends who you are talking to. For some people, boomy bass is better. Anyway what's more important is how you feel about your own speaker. If you're happy with it then it wouldn't matter what your friend say smile.gif
manutd6389
post Jan 11 2007, 11:07 PM

Glory Glory Man Utd

haha!
dont care what they say la...maybe your ear-drum langsung diffrent from them lehh...
as i will support you that Edifier is good! rclxms.gif
iman_210
post Jan 12 2007, 11:19 AM

1.0 bar @ 221WHP

I went and see the s2.1d mkII and found out the subwoofer is huge guys...size similar to a home theater sub...

like the sats very much...i think it would look nice without the intended piano finish
Edifier
post Jan 12 2007, 11:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Store Representative

U shud bring your friend to Edifier showroom to try the S2.1MKII smile.gif

xterminator
post Jan 12 2007, 11:46 AM

=What a small box in here=

When u turn the volume until 40 or above, your whole body and head would feel the bass like vibrate you....The bass was so boomy n powerful too!!! This Baby is mine when this was on sale... rclxm9.gif drool.gif
Joshua_0718
post Jan 12 2007, 12:01 PM

**Keep Walking 不停地走**

Who said that? Wei Lik got said a not?
Wuakaka
post Jan 12 2007, 08:32 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Joshua_0718 @ Jan 12 2007, 12:01 PM)
Who said that? Wei Lik got said a not?
My dat fren keep saying dat bcoz of my budget so i go for Edifier,he even say dat Edifier is a lousy brand,he say even Logitech also can beat Edifier,come on,if my budget is 1k above,i will still choose Edifier,the bass is boom boom enough,i ask him to go sri computers n compare it but he said dat he bought his speaker set at Low Yat too,i wonder wat set he bought dat he tinks dat Edifier is a lousy brand n duno is which stupid ppl dat convince him dat Edifier is a lousy brand,is reli iritating u noe?!

NO la joshua,i listen it by myself n tink so

This post has been edited by Wuakaka: Jan 12 2007, 08:35 PM
DotA 5.84C -AR
post Jan 12 2007, 09:28 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Wuakaka @ Jan 12 2007, 08:32 PM)
My dat fren keep saying dat bcoz of my budget so i go for Edifier,he even say dat Edifier is a lousy brand,he say even Logitech also can beat Edifier,come on,if my budget is 1k above,i will still choose Edifier,the bass is boom boom enough,i ask him to go sri computers n compare it but he said dat he bought his speaker set at Low Yat too,i wonder wat set he bought dat he tinks dat Edifier is a lousy brand n duno is which stupid ppl dat convince him dat Edifier is a lousy brand,is reli iritating u noe?!

come on.. dun because to get a speaker, but lose a fren. biggrin.gif

In fact, i seriously doubt ur fren r layman in audiophile. there is no way a logitech speaker can better than edifier! even though u take their highest 2.1 Z2300(RM550) versus the cheap M3300(RM230) i still say M3300 is way better in over all sound stage. same goes to altec lansing speaker. IMHO, altec lansing just produce good speaker start from RM450(CS21) and above. their lower range product like ATP3 and vs4121 sounds like a speaker cover by a pillow, and the bass is loud but bloat and not well defined. for those layman who dunno acoustic, they usually thought bass louder meaning the speaker is better. this kind of user like ur fren better ask them go to buy car speaker, because those cheap car skeaper already can blast until ur house vibrate with their "boomy" bass.

but... ignorance is not their fault, because they dun have a sensitive ear. just dun waste ur time to argue with them because they wouldn't understand it. biggrin.gif
Audio Artist
post Jan 12 2007, 10:03 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Wuakaka @ Jan 12 2007, 07:32 PM)

Well that's not much we can say any more but thanks to ur support on our product and the most important things is that u feel that u'd make a right choice,welcome to the club. rclxms.gif
PcWork
post Jan 12 2007, 10:14 PM

Audio Phreak

QUOTE(Wuakaka @ Jan 12 2007, 08:32 PM)

no point argue. in ur eye, ppl said altec is better is wrong. but at their eye, u said edifier is better is exactly same as what u feel right now.
what for to argue, u spend ur money, u are happy, u don't have to convince him to believe that edifier is super duper good.
but in my opinion, every brand has their own respective model.
if you are going to say altec better than edifier, have to depend on what model. the same theory goes the other way. no offend, edifier also has sucks speaker. but they have some nice one that serve me well.for example MP220. but not R501 MKII / E series. they are just not my cup of tea. why i choose a portable speaker instead? because i like how it sound, and i am happy with it's price. that's enough. i don't need whole world to agree with me for me to enjoy my music. i appriciate mp220 compared to creative travelsound so well until i go out and get another pair to keep. so as altec, logitech and klipsch. i myself hates klipsch GMX very much and found out the price is seriously a joke. for my ear i can't appriciate it's sound.
and IMHO u shouldn't be saying which one is the BEST among all of them, just as the speaker suit ur need, and it serve u right. that's enough. and RM 500 speaker in a speaker industry is really NOTHING. you get what you paid for, and the most important is, u enjoy ur self. or else you will never be happy with what u have now.

QUOTE(DotA 5.84C -AR @ Jan 12 2007, 09:28 PM)
come on.. dun because to get a speaker, but lose a fren.  biggrin.gif

In fact, i seriously doubt ur fren r layman in audiophile. there is no way a logitech speaker can better than edifier! even though u take their highest 2.1 Z2300(RM550) versus the cheap M3300(RM230) i still say M3300 is way better in over all sound stage. same goes to altec lansing speaker. IMHO, altec lansing just produce good speaker start from RM450(CS21) and above.  their lower range product like ATP3 and vs4121 sounds like a speaker cover by a pillow, and the bass is loud but bloat and not well defined. for those layman who dunno acoustic, they usually thought bass louder meaning the speaker is better. this kind of user like ur fren better ask them go to buy car speaker, because those cheap car skeaper already can blast until ur house vibrate with their "boomy" bass.

but... ignorance is not their fault, because they dun have a sensitive ear. just dun waste ur time to argue with them because they wouldn't understand it.  biggrin.gif
actually people has different taste for different sound, and people has their freedom to love different type of music. and it's not about who is layman or not. if we are talking this way. people with better speaker like S2000 can call all edifier user which less than RM 500 is also layman? and people with half million systems might as well call us "deaf" man which can live with such cheap and lausy speaker that cost "ONLY" RM 800.. lol rclxub.gif
altec has good speaker last time. but since their main designer pass away. they pass on the design to china. and make it sucks. but they do have some model that worth to try too. so personal taste take in place.

This post has been edited by PcWork: Jan 12 2007, 10:19 PM
Wuakaka
post Jan 12 2007, 10:15 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(DotA 5.84C -AR @ Jan 12 2007, 09:28 PM)
come on.. dun because to get a speaker, but lose a fren.  biggrin.gif

In fact, i seriously doubt ur fren r layman in audiophile. there is no way a logitech speaker can better than edifier! even though u take their highest 2.1 Z2300(RM550) versus the cheap M3300(RM230) i still say M3300 is way better in over all sound stage. same goes to altec lansing speaker. IMHO, altec lansing just produce good speaker start from RM450(CS21) and above.  their lower range product like ATP3 and vs4121 sounds like a speaker cover by a pillow, and the bass is loud but bloat and not well defined. for those layman who dunno acoustic, they usually thought bass louder meaning the speaker is better. this kind of user like ur fren better ask them go to buy car speaker, because those cheap car skeaper already can blast until ur house vibrate with their "boomy" bass.

but... ignorance is not their fault, because they dun have a sensitive ear. just dun waste ur time to argue with them because they wouldn't understand it.  biggrin.gif
so dat means if i my budget reli is above Rm 500,i should go for altec?
u juz mention it dat if compare lower range oni lose,so if i wan compare the higher range de leh?

127 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Bump Topic Topic ClosedOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1035sec    0.62    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st May 2019 - 04:40 AM