Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Thread for Husband and Father, Lets share/discuss/info

views

NightFelix
post Mar 16 2021, 03:24 PM

Samsung Exynos
All Stars
17,280 posts

QUOTE(SheepGeeks @ Mar 16 2021, 02:01 PM)
Apple crumby definitely good stuff but super expensive for me. I think I'll just stick to mamipoko airfit and Huggies Ultra (green) in the meantime.

Kasi chan la.. I'm young parent, not 20k earner lol.
Ntg to do with 20k earner or young or not.

If your daughter private part is really sensitive, you really need to change more frequent and use better diapers. the cost of visiting doctor for consultation is more exp than your diapers. check if infected by fungus or not. always aleart on the small details. do not ignore small rash because eventually the small patch of rash become huge.

how many RM/pcs your mamipoko airfit and huggies ultra?
SheepGeeks
post Mar 16 2021, 04:42 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(NightFelix @ Mar 16 2021, 03:24 PM)
Ntg to do with 20k earner or young or not.

If your daughter private part is really sensitive, you really need to change more frequent and use better diapers. the cost of visiting doctor for consultation is more exp than your diapers. check if infected by fungus or not. always aleart on the small details. do not ignore small rash because eventually the small patch of rash become huge.

how many RM/pcs your mamipoko airfit and huggies ultra?
Mamipoko 0.65/pc
Huggies ultra 0.58/pc

For small size..

So far ok la, no more rashes with mamipoko.
farscope
post Mar 16 2021, 10:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,367 posts

i used to be able to get down to RM40/packet for mamypoko but recently the price increased and discount less, the last round i bought on 3.3 average is RM42/packet after discount..

and yes, beware of fungal infection. my son has it but is at the leg area not private part luckily.
farscope
post Mar 16 2021, 10:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,367 posts

QUOTE(SheepGeeks @ Mar 16 2021, 02:01 PM)
Apple crumby definitely good stuff but super expensive for me. I think I'll just stick to mamipoko airfit and Huggies Ultra (green) in the meantime.

Kasi chan la.. I'm young parent, not 20k earner lol.
we all also young parent la... unless u r <20y/o....
SheepGeeks
post Mar 17 2021, 01:58 PM

On my way
610 posts

QUOTE(farscope @ Mar 16 2021, 10:27 PM)
i used to be able to get down to RM40/packet for mamypoko but recently the price increased and discount less, the last round i bought on 3.3 average is RM42/packet after discount..

and yes, beware of fungal infection. my son has it but is at the leg area not private part luckily.
Ohh.. I always take very serious note on that all the while because my baby under 1 month already detected with high urinal bacteria level one.

QUOTE(farscope @ Mar 16 2021, 10:28 PM)
we all also young parent la... unless u r <20y/o....
lol.. for chinese <30y/o is consider young parent. I bring my baby to day care, most parent at 30~40 y/o.

Yveatel
post Mar 19 2021, 04:41 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(SheepGeeks @ Mar 17 2021, 01:58 PM)
Ohh.. I always take very serious note on that all the while because my baby under 1 month already detected with high urinal bacteria level one.
lol.. for chinese <30y/o is consider young parent. I bring my baby to day care, most parent at 30~40 y/o.
for one month baby, I use lampin and those washable diapers, to save cost. Besides, once the lampin is wet, we can know immediately and change it out. Hence, reducing the risk of bacteria infection except only at midnight. For midnight, I use Hughies.
btan
post Mar 31 2021, 09:27 PM

Getting Started
278 posts

try for nearly one year, still not yet be parent, quite stressful from around sound by mum, mum in law, friend, colleagues, etc....aik//

This post has been edited by btan: Mar 31 2021, 09:27 PM
babykon101
post Apr 3 2021, 05:41 AM

Bodyslammin' Sailormoon
576 posts

Tried for a year now, 2 days ago pregnancy kit tested success! Going to doctor today biggrin.gif
Yveatel
post Apr 3 2021, 04:40 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 3 2021, 05:41 AM)
Tried for a year now, 2 days ago pregnancy kit tested success! Going to doctor today biggrin.gif
wow... congratulations... take care of diet and work.
shinn911
post Apr 19 2021, 03:54 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(babykon101 @ Apr 3 2021, 05:41 AM)
congrats

i baru try.....2 weeks pregnant.....but dunno wat happened...misC d.....feel like shits
loui
post Apr 20 2021, 08:39 AM

On my way
563 posts

Join lowyat forum in 2005 back when I just graduated

Now in my mid 30es

Waiting outside delivery room

Expecting my first child

Yveatel
post Apr 20 2021, 09:00 AM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(loui @ Apr 20 2021, 08:39 AM)

Now in my mid 30es

Expecting my first child
congratulations bro~ all is well
farscope
post Apr 20 2021, 09:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,367 posts

QUOTE(loui @ Apr 20 2021, 08:39 AM)

Now in my mid 30es

Expecting my first child
why u wait outside? why not go inside?

anyway, congrats!
loui
post Apr 20 2021, 10:35 PM

On my way
563 posts

QUOTE(farscope @ Apr 20 2021, 09:53 PM)
why u wait outside? why not go inside?

anyway, congrats!
Government hospital only allows pregnant ladies to go in

Man can't even go into the lobby

We have to wait at the car park

Btw, just got a boy

Can only hold him when he got discharge
farscope
post Apr 20 2021, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,367 posts

QUOTE(loui @ Apr 20 2021, 10:35 PM)
Government hospital only allows pregnant ladies to go in

Man can't even go into the lobby

We have to wait at the car park

Btw, just got a boy

Can only hold him when he got discharge
i see.. if everything is alright, most likely can discharge the next 2 days..

then your "nightmare" will begin..
but so far i have been enjoying every moment la... now he is 18 months old d flex.gif
SUSLiamness
post Apr 21 2021, 04:20 PM

Casual
445 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

go see a therapist perhaps?

lack of communication and expressing ones needs to each other is usually the main cause of this feeling of drifting apart.

It's also quiet normal to drift apart once kids arrive. They occupy alot of your time, and yea, things do change overtime.

mikhailcbh
post May 10 2021, 03:54 PM

48 posts

My son is 1.5 years old, currently drinking Similac Gain Plus.
I am thinking of upgrading it to Pediasure as I think he is a a bit underweight at 10kg.

Is Pediasure is really better than Similac Gain Plus? Or just a Marketing Gimmick.
farscope
post May 10 2021, 10:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,367 posts

QUOTE(mikhailcbh @ May 10 2021, 03:54 PM)
My son is 1.5 years old, currently drinking Similac Gain Plus.
I am thinking of upgrading it to Pediasure as I think he is a a bit underweight at 10kg.

Is Pediasure is really better than Similac Gain Plus? Or just a Marketing Gimmick.
how about his solid intake?

mine also 1.5 y/o but 12kg now
hydroboy87
post May 23 2021, 12:17 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(farscope @ Mar 3 2021, 02:42 PM)
besides u, can anyone else talk to her? does she listen or speak to other ppl? she needs someone that she can talk to now.. obviously not u..

maybe her parents, friends or siblings.. someone that she is willing to open up and tell what's wrong..
then u try to talk to that person and see what can be done..

sometimes, it is just that one particular matter that holds her down..
Hey bro, sorry I missed this post. She does text some of her close friends often, and I am pretty sure they are discussing things. Recently the arguments have gone down a lot. But she always emphasizes on house chores not being done. But honestly speaking, I really do my part. Weekdays are tough as I leave home early and come back around 7ish. Weekends, I tend to get up at 6, sweep and mop the house. And even do laundry at times. But somehow she still picks on that often. Anyway, I am glad the worst phase is over, and I believe this will also be over in time. Although, I do feel very isolated. I did mention to her recently that she rarely holds my hand, or hugs me anymore. And she was quiet. I keep telling myself it should her hormones, and post-partum.. or she no longer feels comfortable with her body after giving birth.

Long story short- looks like I gotta wait this out till she gets better. Just sad that a lot of ppl out there do not talk about these issues, especially from the men's point of view. And I am glad I am able to share it here with some of you who have gone through a similar experience.
ahboy2725
post May 24 2021, 02:18 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(hydroboy87 @ May 23 2021, 12:17 PM)
Hey bro, sorry I missed this post. She does text some of her close friends often, and I am pretty sure they are discussing things. Recently the arguments have gone down a lot. But she always emphasizes on house chores not being done. But honestly speaking, I really do my part. Weekdays are tough as I leave home early and come back around 7ish. Weekends, I tend to get up at 6, sweep and mop the house. And even do laundry at times. But somehow she still picks on that often. Anyway, I am glad the worst phase is over, and I believe this will also be over in time. Although, I do feel very isolated. I did mention to her recently that she rarely holds my hand, or hugs me anymore. And she was quiet. I keep telling myself it should her hormones, and post-partum.. or she no longer feels comfortable with her body after giving birth.

Long story short- looks like I gotta wait this out till she gets better. Just sad that a lot of ppl out there do not talk about these issues, especially from the men's point of view. And I am glad I am able to share it here with some of you who have gone through a similar experience.
bro i feel u, but house r both to take care off, so better to work out one schedule to deal with it, about holding hands or hugs or kisses, you got to play a major role to initiate, u got to do what u did when both of u not yet married, since u know their hormones changes and post partum, so be more understanding.

try talk to her whats her real reasons, or u can try to observe her. If what u think its true like (she no longer comfortable with her body after birth) find ways to deal with it, for eg sign up gym or classes for her, lots of compliments and etc...

i know u can do more bro.... all the best bro and take k

60 Pages « < 57 58 59 60 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0296sec    0.95    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2022 - 01:31 PM