Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

59 Pages « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RC RESIDENCES KUALA LUMPUR, Close To City Centre Homes From RM358K (Investment)

Wolveric
post Dec 31 2017, 11:46 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(coffeeproperty @ Dec 30 2017, 02:09 AM)
but this developer not the 1st time get complaint of its quality

till tday just met a home buyer also telling me the same
Tbh I invested some properties from well known developers and I don’t see the quality is top notch either. When I invest it all comes to few key points, the Location, PSF and the ROI. With that price at that location... how many developers can 100% assure u the quality? At least this developer doesn’t have runaway record right hahahaaha.. their past project was sold at rm200k+ And now resell at rm400k..so are this people making some bucks?. A simple general knowledge of the location which is very near to KL city with this psf I’m sure the developers nearby will wish to kill this off hahahahaah people selling 600psf above la .. do the math. I’m jus sharing base on my experience 🤗
Asali
post Dec 31 2017, 03:54 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Wolveric @ Dec 31 2017, 11:46 AM)
Tbh I invested some properties from well known developers and I don’t see the quality is top notch either. When I invest it all comes to few key points, the Location, PSF and the ROI. With that price at that location... how many developers can 100% assure u the quality? At least this developer doesn’t have runaway record right hahahaaha.. their past project was sold at rm200k+ And now resell at rm400k..so are this people making some bucks?. A simple general knowledge of the location which is very near to KL city with this psf I’m sure the developers nearby will wish to kill this off hahahahaah people selling 600psf above la .. do the math. I’m jus sharing base on my experience 🤗
There was a property up-cycle in between 10/11/12. Which projects within KV was not doing good in term of PSF or ROI or cocr during that time? do pay a visit to their project completed in 2015. I reckoned Location + Product must come 1st no matters what project. I think this is basic requirement in nowadays. Without this simple requirement better don't waste time.
ahkit123
post Dec 31 2017, 04:18 PM

Regular

Rental market is really bad now.... Own stay is ok
proudpapa
post Jan 2 2018, 04:58 PM

QUOTE(Wolveric @ Dec 31 2017, 11:46 AM)
I agree with u there, a lot of buyers are missing the point when it comes to investing in my opinion. your key point are the only thing that matter to me. at the end of the day, an investment is an investment. To be in a beneficial location with such an affordable price with the ROI is all I need. In my opinion in this kind of economy, i dont expect much of 5 star quality, but I think its safe to say i can trust them when it comes to investing.
Wolveric
post Jan 2 2018, 10:39 PM

QUOTE(proudpapa @ Jan 2 2018, 04:58 PM)
I agree with u there, a lot of buyers are missing the point when it comes to investing in my opinion. your key point are the only thing that matter to me. at the end of the day, an investment is an investment.  To be in a beneficial location with such an affordable price with the ROI is all I need. In my opinion in this kind of economy, i dont expect much of 5 star quality, but I think its safe to say i can trust them when it comes to investing.
As an active investor, this are they key points and thank you for agreeing.. you can have 5star quality but prepare to pay premium at rm 800 900 1k psf? I can always do some renovations to upscale my resell unit rather then look into what’s bare unit about. There may be a lot don’t agree but it’s a fact. If you bought for own stay I’m sure you wish to have better resell value which renovation is a must, location and most importantly the ROI... personally I think is great price great location, And most importantly this developer didn’t drop a project before. 🤗
lightbulk
post Jan 3 2018, 01:25 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Why all the forumers that praise this project r newly joined members?! Some even just joined yesterday.... Kakaka

This post has been edited by lightbulk: Jan 3 2018, 01:26 AM
DrPitchard
post Jan 3 2018, 04:28 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Asali @ Dec 31 2017, 03:54 PM)
There was a property up-cycle in between 10/11/12. Which projects within KV was not doing good in term of PSF or ROI or cocr during that time? do pay a visit to  their project completed in 2015. I reckoned Location + Product must come 1st no matters what project. I think this is basic requirement in nowadays. Without this simple requirement better don't waste time.
The Boss Klang, sales started end 2010. By 2012, construction kick-off. In 2014, project came to a halt and abandoned.
DrPitchard
post Jan 3 2018, 04:37 PM

Regular

I login into forums and comment from time to time. When I go into a property for investment, I would have already done by fair share of study.

There would be plenty of haters and lovers for a particular project. Wouldn't bother me at all. Have invested previously in Akisama project, which is Parklane OUG. Bought at RM350k+-. Value today is RM450k+-. Have turned it into a nice place and am currently renting out at RM1.8k per month.

Defects?! Africans?! Mass sellers?! Empty/vacant shoplots downstairs?! Highly densed area (Old Klang Road/Jalan Puchong)?!

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered about all the noise.

And to clarify, I do not have any interest in this project (Razak City Residence @ Sungai Besi). Did visit the show gallery last year but in the end decided to go with another project. My point is, if one has already done their homework and wants to invest in a particular project, just pull the trigger and go ahead. Don't get drown and bothered by all the noise.

This post has been edited by DrPitchard: Jan 3 2018, 04:39 PM
aaron1717
post Jan 3 2018, 04:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jan 3 2018, 04:37 PM)
I login into forums and comment from time to time. When I go into a property for investment, I would have already done by fair share of study.

There would be plenty of haters and lovers for a particular project. Wouldn't bother me at all. Have invested previously in Akisama project, which is Parklane OUG. Bought at RM350k+-. Value today is RM450k+-. Have turned it into a nice place and am currently renting out at RM1.8k per month.

Defects?! Africans?! Mass sellers?! Empty/vacant shoplots downstairs?! Highly densed area (Old Klang Road/Jalan Puchong)?!

And to clarify, I do not have any interest in this project (Razak City Residence @ Sungai Besi). Did visit the show gallery last year but in the end decided to go with another project. My point is, if one has already done their homework and wants to invest in a particular project, just pull the trigger and go ahead. Don't get drown and bothered by all the noise.
well other than fair share of studies... luck have to come in place too sometimes... my fren's unit in parklane able to sold at 450k.... but another fren's unit at the same level same size stucked and remain unsold to date... rental also doesn't able to command the same rate as you did.... even he bought at similar pricing like you...

but all in all... forums should not be the main factor in affecting one's decision making process... and also other opinion can be hear but to whether take it into consideration is another matter... money doesnt come out from their pocket... laugh.gif laugh.gif
coolguy99
post Jan 3 2018, 07:42 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(lightbulk @ Jan 3 2018, 01:25 AM)
Why all the forumers that praise this project r newly joined members?! Some even just joined yesterday.... Kakaka
this says a lot about how many agents are lurking in this forum and how bad the sales is now...
Asali
post Jan 3 2018, 08:47 PM

Regular

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jan 3 2018, 04:28 PM)
The Boss Klang, sales started end 2010. By 2012, construction kick-off. In 2014, project came to a halt and abandoned.
Brother, the tombstone is difference story right!
CathyAu
post Jan 4 2018, 06:47 PM

hmm... i think the market value gona raise soon? since the hsr is there, n nice location s well~ hmm.gif
Dinoboy
post Jan 4 2018, 06:51 PM

QUOTE(CathyAu @ Jan 4 2018, 06:47 PM)
hmm... i think the market value gona raise soon?  since the hsr is there, n nice location s well~    hmm.gif
yea agree wid u~ icon_idea.gif
thinking to get an unit for invest as well~
Wolveric
post Jan 4 2018, 08:15 PM

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Fair comment and forum should have more people like this...
Jagalat
post Jan 4 2018, 08:50 PM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jan 3 2018, 05:37 PM)

And to clarify, I do not have any interest in this project (Razak City Residence @ Sungai Besi). Did visit the show gallery last year but in the end decided to go with another project.
My point is, if one has already done their homework and wants to invest in a particular project, just pull the trigger and go ahead. Don't get drown and bothered by all the noise.
Can share further why you didn't have interest in this project given advantages in the thread?
Any hints on homework done until such conclusion is made?
If the other project is better than this, can share what is less preferred if compared to the other...
Thx...

proudpapa
post Jan 4 2018, 09:04 PM

QUOTE(coolguy99 @ Jan 3 2018, 07:42 PM)
this says a lot about how many agents are lurking in this forum and how bad the sales is now...
HAHA dont worry bro, Im not an agent nor do I have any ties to Akisama. But hey if u dont agree with what I say by all means please do state yours. Im just stating my opinion here. But I do investments and I believe people who have none are the ones that make the most noise. Have a good day.
coolguy99
post Jan 4 2018, 10:15 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(proudpapa @ Jan 4 2018, 09:04 PM)
HAHA dont worry bro, Im not an agent nor do I have any ties to Akisama. But hey if u dont agree with what I say by all means please do state yours. Im just stating my opinion here. But I do investments and I believe people who have none are the ones that make the most noise. Have a good day.
why get all worked up investment guru? i am also just merely stating my opinion about agents lurking in this forum. i have been around this forum for quite some time and i believe that people who react negatively to my post are the ones whom my post is targeting here. you have a good day too.

This post has been edited by coolguy99: Jan 4 2018, 10:21 PM
Hunakadoo
post Jan 5 2018, 01:39 PM

Call me Gold Man !

i think oug parklane around 400k can get ? isnt it .
lovesick170
post Jan 6 2018, 11:26 PM

Went to the showroom today, the agent told me this project has a total of 22 acre and blahblahblah unit, each acre only blahblahblah, so it is not considered a high dense project. i don rmb the number of unit, and because she said by acre, i don really have an idea, since im new to these housing projects.
-after went back home and search, wow.... its 6k units... the heck. not high dense....

i told her if wanted to buy this house, it would be invest purpose only since i most probably wont work around tat area.
-she started telling me the estimated rental and airbnb where you can rent it out easily, atmost 60% of the month would be rented out.

then when asked about the developer, i was told that akisima was a big company, done big projects, haven you heard of example, example and example? i was like no, and he said they are good...

imagine all the disappointments.....

i placed the booking and was promised to get a refund within 14days. please enlighten me, this is true right?
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 6 2018, 11:44 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(lovesick170 @ Jan 6 2018, 11:26 PM)
Went to the showroom today, the agent told me this project has a total of  22 acre and blahblahblah unit, each acre only blahblahblah, so it is not considered a high dense project. i don rmb the number of unit, and because she said by acre, i don really have an idea, since im new to these housing projects.
-after went back home and search, wow.... its 6k units... the heck. not high dense....

i told her if wanted to buy this house, it would be invest purpose only since i most probably wont work around tat area.
-she started telling me the estimated rental and airbnb where you can rent it out easily, atmost 60% of the month would be rented out.

then when asked about the developer, i was told that akisima was a big company, done big projects, haven you heard of example, example and example? i was like no, and he said they are good...

imagine all the disappointments.....

i placed the booking and was promised to get a refund within 14days. please enlighten me, this is true right?
Honestly 6000units in 22acres is not high densed at all.
But the way they arranged the blocks looks very boring with flatish facade.

And the developer........pls search n read their works. Enuf said.

59 Pages « < 33 34 35 36 37 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0867sec    1.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd June 2018 - 02:55 AM