Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RC RESIDENCES KUALA LUMPUR, Close To City Centre Homes From RM358K Investment

views

lovesick170
post Jan 6 2018, 11:26 PM

21 posts

Went to the showroom today, the agent told me this project has a total of 22 acre and blahblahblah unit, each acre only blahblahblah, so it is not considered a high dense project. i don rmb the number of unit, and because she said by acre, i don really have an idea, since im new to these housing projects.
-after went back home and search, wow.... its 6k units... the heck. not high dense....

i told her if wanted to buy this house, it would be invest purpose only since i most probably wont work around tat area.
-she started telling me the estimated rental and airbnb where you can rent it out easily, atmost 60% of the month would be rented out.

then when asked about the developer, i was told that akisima was a big company, done big projects, haven you heard of example, example and example? i was like no, and he said they are good...

imagine all the disappointments.....

i placed the booking and was promised to get a refund within 14days. please enlighten me, this is true right?
lovesick170
post Jan 7 2018, 09:41 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 6 2018, 11:44 PM)
Honestly 6000units in 22acres is not high densed at all.
But the way they arranged the blocks looks very boring with flatish facade.

And the developer........pls search n read their works. Enuf said.
actually, the modeled scale buildings looks really packed, but the agent said there will be some distance between them and its okay..?

yeah, been reading this thread from beginning to the end and I am not sure if I can trust this developer, and whether I should just retreat and take back my booking fee.
I was thinking of doing this as an investment at the beginning, do you have any advice?
lovesick170
post Jan 7 2018, 04:06 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 7 2018, 11:08 AM)
watlioa,,,,just log into RC website.....really nothing there leh...no mention of how many storey, masterplan layout and etc....
although on paper 6000units in 22acres is ok, but based on the masterplan featured at Propcafe,net, macam super densed also. can imagine that 80% of the units will have no unblocked view at all. free netflick from your neigbours..
more like 70% of the units will be facing their neighbors, some with front and back neighbors, and mayb can view a bit of outside condo if walked out to the balcony and look left or right. biggrin.gif

here is the site plan
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by lovesick170: Jan 7 2018, 04:07 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0657sec    0.11    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:53 AM