Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> RC RESIDENCES KUALA LUMPUR, Close To City Centre Homes From RM358K Investment

views

BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 7 2018, 11:08 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(lovesick170 @ Jan 7 2018, 09:41 AM)
actually, the modeled scale buildings looks really packed, but the agent said there will be some distance between them and its okay..?

yeah, been reading this thread from beginning to the end and I am not sure if I can trust this developer, and whether I should just retreat and take back my booking fee.
I was thinking of doing this as an investment at the beginning, do you have any advice?
watlioa,,,,just log into RC website.....really nothing there leh...no mention of how many storey, masterplan layout and etc....
although on paper 6000units in 22acres is ok, but based on the masterplan featured at Propcafe,net, macam super densed also. can imagine that 80% of the units will have no unblocked view at all. free netflick from your neigbours..
planc
post Jan 7 2018, 11:16 AM

Regular
1,416 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 7 2018, 10:08 AM)
watlioa,,,,just log into RC website.....really nothing there leh...no mention of how many storey, masterplan layout and etc....
although on paper 6000units in 22acres is ok, but based on the masterplan featured at Propcafe,net, macam super densed also. can imagine that 80% of the units will have no unblocked view at all. free netflick from your neigbours..
Actually they can use Y shape building for better facing orientation like south brooks
user posted image

lovesick170
post Jan 7 2018, 04:06 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 7 2018, 11:08 AM)
more like 70% of the units will be facing their neighbors, some with front and back neighbors, and mayb can view a bit of outside condo if walked out to the balcony and look left or right. biggrin.gif

here is the site plan
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by lovesick170: Jan 7 2018, 04:07 PM
westthen
post Jan 7 2018, 04:39 PM

Regular
1,654 posts

wow no wonder need tvb artist come non stop a few times a year..coming soon is laughing gor laugh.gif
myhouse
post Jan 7 2018, 08:50 PM

Casual
344 posts

RC reminds me of Kung Fu hustle attack at a dense housing by name of...

This post has been edited by myhouse: Jan 7 2018, 08:51 PM
From the star
post Jan 8 2018, 03:56 PM

44 posts

QUOTE(DrPitchard @ Jan 3 2018, 04:37 PM)
I login into forums and comment from time to time. When I go into a property for investment, I would have already done by fair share of study.

There would be plenty of haters and lovers for a particular project. Wouldn't bother me at all. Have invested previously in Akisama project, which is Parklane OUG. Bought at RM350k+-. Value today is RM450k+-. Have turned it into a nice place and am currently renting out at RM1.8k per month.

Defects?! Africans?! Mass sellers?! Empty/vacant shoplots downstairs?! Highly densed area (Old Klang Road/Jalan Puchong)?!

To be honest, I couldn't be bothered about all the noise.

And to clarify, I do not have any interest in this project (Razak City Residence @ Sungai Besi). Did visit the show gallery last year but in the end decided to go with another project. My point is, if one has already done their homework and wants to invest in a particular project, just pull the trigger and go ahead. Don't get drown and bothered by all the noise.
Can't agree more bro. PL's ROI best jeh. brows.gif
Also currently looking up new projects to invest, quite into this one sial.
AbbyAnAn
post Jan 8 2018, 04:44 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(lovesick170 @ Jan 7 2018, 09:41 AM)
actually, the modeled scale buildings looks really packed, but the agent said there will be some distance between them and its okay..?

yeah, been reading this thread from beginning to the end and I am not sure if I can trust this developer, and whether I should just retreat and take back my booking fee.
I was thinking of doing this as an investment at the beginning, do you have any advice?
Same ! A new investor here too tongue.gif
Huhhh ? i think can trust gua ... Am currently staying in PL. There's good and bad for sure la but overall quite satisfied with my stay @ PL for almost a 2 years now. Thinking RC will be good to invest now since the price is still affordable hmm.gif

DS4
post Jan 8 2018, 06:33 PM

On my way
670 posts

5,600 units develop under one package means

1) Overall one master title for subsequent strata title subdivision. (Land administration risk)

2) Future JMB or MC will be overlooking, manage and maintain 5,600units (Property Management Risk due to large capacity)

3) No subdivision into individual phases or parcels means entire 22ac land is highly efficient in terms of land use efficiency (No surrender of road reserve require)

4) The entire 12block of building tower sharing a common carpark podium footprint (High cash flow requirements to complete all carpark block)

Generally, a good planning on how the accessibility and connectivity of entire 5,600units is important to enable smooth traffic flow. Atleast minimum 4 access to the entire development are required.

A fast turn over and volume game seems like main objectives for this development and if the entire development to be completed by 2022, average per day target is four units....Good luck
amyyyt
post Jan 9 2018, 04:53 PM

8 posts

Am thinking of buying a house in RC as my first house. So far I've read both sides of the story. Most noise made is about the living situation and how basically its not what as promised. But on other hand, Akisama is quite reliable and the properties built are a good investment as u can see ROI. I think Akisama has some improvement here and there on the living situations like any other buildings. My current building burst pipe here and there with wild dogs running around. So far the complaints that I have seen about the developers is nothing compared to this. Honestly it makes me want to just straight away go into it. But thank u for all the insights. love to read these discussion boards.
M & D
post Jan 10 2018, 09:59 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

QUOTE(amyyyt @ Jan 9 2018, 04:53 PM)
Am thinking of buying a house in RC as my first house. So far I've read both sides of the story. Most noise made is about the living situation and how basically its not what as promised. But on other hand, Akisama is quite reliable and the properties built are a good investment as u can see ROI. I think Akisama has some improvement here and there on the living situations like any other buildings. My current building burst pipe here and there with wild dogs running around. So far the complaints that I have seen about the developers is nothing compared to this. Honestly it makes me want to just straight away go into it. But thank u for all the insights. love to read these discussion boards.
there is pros and cons on every project. Choose the one within your means...
DrPitchard
post Jan 10 2018, 01:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(Asali @ Jan 3 2018, 08:47 PM)
Brother, the tombstone is difference story right!
Hahahahaha
Why is it different? You mentioned any project back then is good mah. What I want to point out is, at the end, of the day, property investing is always dangerous. When market is good, or market is bad, how a project will end up, nobody can ever be 100% sure. Nobody can read the future. Even in the toughest of time, a property can appreciate and even in the best of times, a property can fail.

Peace.
Clement1001
post Jan 10 2018, 01:55 PM

Enthusiast
914 posts

I wonder why JMB doesn’t restrict PH at their Parklane since so many complaints about growing population there
DrPitchard
post Jan 10 2018, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Jan 4 2018, 08:50 PM)
Can share further why you didn't have interest in this project given advantages in the thread?
Any hints on homework done until such conclusion is made?
If the other project is better than this, can share what is less preferred if compared to the other...
Thx...
Although it is close to HSR, I don't see it as a major point. Still not walking distance and have to take bus/taxi/Grab. Also, HSR is intercity/country, which I don't think people will take on a regular basis. I don't think people will travel daily from KL-Singapore on a daily routine. I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion then again. Last but not least, there is still no significant indication of a major milestone in the development of the area. Recall, Bandar Malaysia first surfaced 6 years back! Up to today, we are still at the planning stage with no on-site construction. Will it take off this year, next year, 5 years or maybe it will never? I don't know. But time will tell.

Travelling back in time to 1995, below are 2 mega projects
1. KLCC Twin Towers - RM4bil mixed development, twin towers, Maxis tower, ExxonMobil Tower, shopping centre, public park
2. Plaza Rakyat, Pudu -RM1.4bil multi-modal transport terminus and commercial and residential project in the heart of the capital. The original plans comprised a 79-storey office tower, 46-storey condominium, 24-storey hotel and 7-storey shopping centre.

I guess everyone knows the current outcome of both mega projects. One is well thriving and is considered as the heart of KL while the other is still abandoned, despite the multiple efforts throughout the years to revive it.

Instead, I have opted for M Vertica at Cheras. More expensive, but walking distance to existing LRT station. From that LRT station, its only 2 stations away from TRX. TRX isn't completed yet, but at least its underway and the office tower is targeted for completion end of this year (upon completion, it will be the tallest building in Malaysia. Yes, taller than the Petronas Twin Towers. Then again, its still WIP and could be abandoned. No one can read the future, remember?)

Price is more expensive too for M Vertica. Oh well, let's all just hope for the best in whatever we invest in and worry less. God willingly, we will all prosper.
#YOLO.
DrPitchard
post Jan 10 2018, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,011 posts

QUOTE(amyyyt @ Jan 9 2018, 04:53 PM)
Welcome on board to the forum, mate. Yeah, this is cyber space, lots of keyboard warriors.
Purchased Akisama project previously (Parklane OUG) and am happy about it. Not the best, but still OK. However, for this project, giving it a pass. Investing in another project instead.

Once again, welcome and hope you find this thread useful.

LOL
chester_85
post Jan 10 2018, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
214 posts

I would rather get a rumawip than another akisama project. dry.gif
tongyk
post Jan 10 2018, 11:09 PM

KamKam
872 posts

beside laughing gor coming Saturday, will there be any makan makan this sat too?
Dinoboy
post Jan 11 2018, 09:52 AM

26 posts

QUOTE(tongyk @ Jan 10 2018, 11:09 PM)
beside laughing gor coming Saturday, will there be any makan makan this sat too?
i miss their satay~~ drool.gif drool.gif
Clement1001
post Jan 11 2018, 11:47 AM

Enthusiast
914 posts

Marketing team damn easy, every few month just invite media and Actor/actress to pull crowds.

Pity the Boss having this kind of Excellent team.
BEANCOUNTER
post Jan 11 2018, 03:35 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

about the -ve perception of the developer

when one person said it, it could be personal
when two persons said it, it could be cohort
when three and more persons said it, its a ground to investigate further.

but its your money, your investment ultimately.
westthen
post Jan 11 2018, 05:00 PM

Regular
1,654 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 11 2018, 03:35 PM)
about the -ve perception of the developer

when one person said it, it could be personal
when two persons said it, it could be cohort
when three and more persons said it, its a ground to investigate further.

but its your money, your investment ultimately.
agreed!

98 Pages « < 34 35 36 37 38 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:03 PM