Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

137 Pages « < 124 125 126 127 128 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Health gaining weight corner, share ur tips to gain weight!

views

Mr.7
post May 26 2016, 11:57 PM

Regular
1,242 posts

QUOTE(demolationz @ May 26 2016, 11:54 PM)
Build muscle.  blush.gif
Here. Tons of routine that may help. flex.gif
demolationz
post May 27 2016, 12:10 AM

LYN Dedicated Member
2,250 posts

QUOTE(Mr.7 @ May 26 2016, 11:57 PM)
Here. Tons of routine that may help.  flex.gif
Yeah. Thank you very much. innocent.gif
hazairi
post May 29 2016, 02:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,621 posts

it's easy to gain weight. Just eat like shiatt. But if you do that, you'll gain fat at your belly. It's better to do weight training + eat more proteins.
zamnrul
post May 30 2016, 11:24 PM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(migustik @ May 23 2016, 08:01 AM)
Hi just joined this thread too. I believe taking caffeine also leads you to skinny form.

Like My problems i have a skinny body, less eating habit and love caffeine drinks a lot, and every night during sleep my body will feel very hot like it is burning(please dont mention about sins lol).

Should I check my metabolism rate first? Some of my friends said thyroid also causing you loss weight but when i go to clinic the doctor said i don't have thyroid anymore.

Now I'm practising eat every 2hrs normally eat bread and butter cookies but until now my weight is 43kg with 170cm tall. So frustrated.
Hi my advise rite now..im also before this underweight and less eating coz no appetite to eat. try buy protein brand megatuar its worked.1 month 9 kg.My weight from 42kg to 51kg. But now using bsn true mass not worked like megatuar.must finish true mass and buy megatuar.This my advise

This post has been edited by zamnrul: May 30 2016, 11:28 PM
Mershon
post Jun 8 2016, 03:55 PM

15 posts

You need to determine how many calories you need to intake in order to begin putting on weight. Generally. to see the best results and gain weight in a healthy way, you are going to want to add about 500 calories daily to your diet. If you will be working out or practicing any heavy physical activity for more than 30 minutes a day, you are going to want to add even more calories. You should determine how many calories your activity burns and add those calories on to your daily intake, as well to ensure that you continue to gain weight instead of lose it.
illidanvosse
post Jun 22 2016, 01:43 PM

24 posts

Hi guys, I'm currently 58kg and am 175cm.

I'm 26 but due to my size I dont look like my age. I play a lot of sports. Especially 2-4 times futsal/footbal per week. Long story short, I came across Dynamize Nutrition - Super Mass Gainer thats said to serve up to 1300 calories and 52g of protein per serving. Have anyone ever tried it?

Price seems rather reasonable, any comments my league of gentleman?

Appreciate it smile.gif
nogix
post Jul 1 2016, 04:14 PM

1 posts

Eat,train,Sleep... Make sure u have enough for this 3 routin.. for newbie,i recommend doing Strength training,build your strong base,before u getting 4 sizing.try Stronglift 5x5 program,simple program,less budget but power result

here the url 5x5 program
thumbsup.gif
Everdying
post Jul 1 2016, 05:17 PM

Two is One and One is None.
Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(illidanvosse @ Jun 22 2016, 01:43 PM)
Hi guys, I'm currently 58kg and am 175cm.

I'm 26 but due to my size I dont look like my age. I play a lot of sports. Especially 2-4 times futsal/footbal per week. Long story short, I came across Dynamize Nutrition - Super Mass Gainer thats said to serve up to 1300 calories and 52g of protein per serving. Have anyone ever tried it?

Price seems rather reasonable, any comments my league of gentleman?

Appreciate it smile.gif
dymatize has shut down already due to qc issues.
1300 calories and only 52gm of protein...means u are probably better off just eating properly...
unless u cant meet daily protein requirements then just buy regular whey.

williams2011
post Jul 3 2016, 02:49 PM

On my way
615 posts

Hi. vegetarian gym goers here? Wanna seek for advise to gain weight and training routine. Thanks
Everdying
post Jul 3 2016, 03:59 PM

Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(williams2011 @ Jul 3 2016, 02:49 PM)
Hi. vegetarian gym goers here? Wanna seek for advise to gain weight and training routine. Thanks
vegetarian or not.
all boils down to the same thing, getting the right nutrients / macros.
so u need to see whats the best source of protein u can get etc.
either from whey, eggs, nuts, soya etc.
williams2011
post Jul 4 2016, 07:41 AM

On my way
615 posts

QUOTE(Everdying @ Jul 3 2016, 03:59 PM)
vegetarian or not.
all boils down to the same thing, getting the right nutrients / macros.
so u need to see whats the best source of protein u can get etc.
either from whey, eggs, nuts, soya etc.
May I get further infor such as how much i need to consume everyday to ensure sufficient nutrition to grow the trained muscle.
Everdying
post Jul 4 2016, 10:28 AM

Group Icon
Staff
30,688 posts

QUOTE(williams2011 @ Jul 4 2016, 07:41 AM)
May I get further infor such as how much i need to consume everyday to ensure sufficient nutrition to grow the trained muscle.
there are a couple of pinned threads in the bodybuilding section...can start there.
i just wouldnt take mass gainer, too many calories...later no more space for real food tongue.gif
Diamond Jun
post Jul 11 2016, 02:40 AM

15 posts

Hi Quote, I'm a nutitionist, perhaps could provide you with some good advice via proper daily diet in order to gain weight in healthy way.

I do provide free consultation and do health analysis for the public smile.gif Know your health problems and learn the healthy way to improve the body condition.

If you need some proper advice about healthy way to gaining weight, do not hesitate to contact me via email diamondyjq@gmail.com

Cheers,
Jun

kung-fu
post Jul 14 2016, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

Hi all pro, i want to start my work out and gain weight.i'm 173cm 54kg , need to gain about 10kg . tried to eat so much and gain nothing. so i decided to take weight gain supplement .
Wondering what is the difference between the whey protein , mass , weight gainer, so many products to choose from and it's quite confusing .
Any pro here can recommend which is the best for my condition ?

Thank you so much !
Diamond Jun
post Jul 15 2016, 12:27 AM

15 posts

QUOTE(kung-fu @ Jul 14 2016, 12:25 PM)
Hi all pro, i want to start my work out and gain weight.i'm 173cm 54kg , need to gain about 10kg . tried to eat so much and gain nothing. so i decided to take weight gain supplement .
Wondering what is the difference between the whey protein , mass , weight gainer, so many products to choose from and it's quite confusing .
Any pro here can recommend which is the best for my condition ?

Thank you so much !
Hi Kung Fu smile.gif i would suggest for you to do a body analysis. I have seen many cases similar to your, eating a lot but still do not gain weight. This may be caused by week absorption due to issues occurs in the small intestine. In this case, you may need to recuperate the small intestine so that it helps to absorp good nutrients in the body. However, different people may have different circumstances.

Feel free to contact me if you need to do the body analysis, i have the analyzer that could help you to know your body better. It is foc and no need to take blood test smile.gif Knowing the body condition will help you to learn what you should include in your daily diet.
You can drop me your contact number via email diamondyjq@gmail.com

Not sure if you are staying in KL?
Hope this help
ripplezone
post Jul 22 2016, 10:06 AM

Getting Started
275 posts

QUOTE(Diamond Jun @ Jul 15 2016, 12:27 AM)
Hi Kung Fu smile.gif i would suggest for you to do a body analysis. I have seen many cases similar to your, eating a lot but still do not gain weight. This may be caused by week absorption due to issues occurs in the small intestine. In this case, you may need to recuperate the small intestine so that it helps to absorp good nutrients in the body. However, different people may have different circumstances.

Feel free to contact me if you need to do the body analysis, i have the analyzer that could help you to know your body better. It is foc and no need to take blood test smile.gif Knowing the body condition will help you to learn what you should include in your daily diet.
You can drop me your contact number via email diamondyjq@gmail.com

Not sure if you are staying in KL?
Hope this help
If you've seen more cases, I would hypothesize most of the time they don't eat on time and consistently. And the wrong type of foods. Thereafter comes those gut issues which are the minority of cases, and are still fixed when they address the earlier mentioned two issues.
Diamond Jun
post Jul 22 2016, 11:06 PM

15 posts

QUOTE(ripplezone @ Jul 22 2016, 10:06 AM)
If you've seen more cases, I would hypothesize most of the time they don't eat on time and consistently. And the wrong type of foods. Thereafter comes those gut issues which are the minority of cases, and are still fixed when they address the earlier mentioned two issues.
Well, different people will have different BMR and different daily / eating habits. I agree with you that many people are busy with daily work but ignoring the importance to eating healthily. People still eat when they are hungry, many choose to eat just to fill the hunger due to busy tasks. And only start worrying when health issues occurred which has accumulated for some time. Human body has the natural healing power if you provide it with the right ingredients, you are what you eat. Many health issues can be improved when people start to pay attention on this area.

HongKi
post Sep 5 2016, 02:33 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(Diamond Jun @ Jul 22 2016, 11:06 PM)
Well, different people will have different BMR and different daily / eating habits. I agree with you that many people are busy with daily work but ignoring the importance to eating healthily. People still eat when they are hungry, many choose to eat just to fill the hunger due to busy tasks. And only start worrying when health issues occurred which has accumulated for some time. Human body has the natural healing power if you provide it with the right ingredients, you are what you eat. Many health issues can be improved when people start to pay attention on this area.
Totally me, eat only when hungry .
How do i start eating like a normal person? Lel
What if my food in my work place is just baddddd.

bottak
post Sep 11 2016, 10:54 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

heelo guys.
want to share simple tips that works wonders on me.

Early 2014 my weight only 48-50kg height 160cm waist 28inc
personally considered okay
but bmi still underweight.

tried weight gain product such as mass protein/shake/ milk
but still no improvement. - and i have to say those thing doesn't taste really good and kinda expensive too!

until one my dietitian friend suggest that i do calorie counting ( you may google this)
but i simplify it as eat more than your body needs.
so you need to know your daily calorie intake

eg: man at 20-30's usually need 2000 calorie.
so i need to add 500 calorie to my daily intake- consistently- to gain weight

so my friend suggest that i take 1 box( 1 liter )of fresh milk everyday-which provide about 550 calorie/1liter
and divide into 3 time a day or twice daily.

so i consistently took the fresh milk 1 liter/ day
-jogging/swimming twice a week
-eat as usual- seroiusly i did not change my diet or such
- not expecting too much

and january 2015 i gained to 63KG and waist 31 inch (that 13kg) (about 8 months )

perhaps you should try too

cost involved
1 liter of fresh milk RM 6 to RM 7 depends on brand
x 30 days = RM 210 / month

for me its still cheap compared to those protein shake/ mass gain product alone
and save your time to bancuh/shake those things.

goodluck biggrin.gif

p/s and should you seek advice from your doctor beforehands to check your heatlh status before proceeding.
too much dairy not good for certain people right. blush.gif

and anyway this is my favourite huhuhu
Attached Image

This post has been edited by bottak: Sep 11 2016, 11:13 PM
Arvinaaaaa
post Sep 11 2016, 11:00 PM

Peace :D
3,897 posts

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Oct 9 2006, 02:23 PM)
Food + more food + exercise + genetics + time = growth.
most important

137 Pages « < 124 125 126 127 128 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:11 PM