30 posts

QUOTE(stryfox @ Oct 17 2020, 11:31 AM)
is RC any good?
Good - Most cat loves the aroma.

Bad - Way too expensive, use low cost/ cheap ingredient
Kelly_Sim
post Oct 17 2020, 05:14 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(pillage2001 @ Oct 15 2020, 12:11 AM)
Yup, do check it out. biggrin.gif
i bought it on 14th, arrived yesterday.
i can confirm same taste and smell like what i bought from shop.

normally i need to wait at shop for them to pack on the spot. now with this ease, wonderful.
thx so much! lol
basilisk
post Oct 17 2020, 05:41 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Kelly_Sim @ Oct 17 2020, 05:14 PM)
i bought it on 14th, arrived yesterday.
i can confirm same taste and smell like what i bought from shop.

normally i need to wait at shop for them to pack on the spot. now with this ease, wonderful.
thx so much! lol
wht brand you've bought?
You can save more if buy a large pack, and store it air tight.

this is how i do it.

user posted image

This post has been edited by basilisk: Oct 17 2020, 05:44 PM
kizwan
post Oct 18 2020, 03:47 PM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

QUOTE(BeverlyHills @ Oct 17 2020, 09:49 AM)
I suggest for everyone to go for online as price is WAAAAAAY cheaper consider those offline shops.
Yeah, help these online shops. If you can find ones that sell cheaper than physical shop, that is because the seller bought a lot with no return guarantee to the supplier (when the product expiring). Usually shop owner buy supply with return guarantee to the supplier if they can't sell out fast enough before it is expired, they can give back to the supplier. However with this way, supplier can control how much the shop owner sell per kg or per pack or per can. So the shop owner cannot fight with other shop by reducing the price. There's limit how low can you price the product. So help these online shop.
BeverlyHills
post Oct 18 2020, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

QUOTE(kizwan @ Oct 18 2020, 03:47 PM)
Yeah, help these online shops. If you can find ones that sell cheaper than physical shop, that is because the seller bought a lot with no return guarantee to the supplier (when the product expiring). Usually shop owner buy supply with return guarantee to the supplier if they can't sell out fast enough before it is expired, they can give back to the supplier. However with this way, supplier can control how much the shop owner sell per kg or per pack or per can. So the shop owner cannot fight with other shop by reducing the price. There's limit how low can you price the product. So help these online shop.
Dear, to me is not that im helping online or offline shop, to me is im helping my self on the first place by purchasing cheaper products. I have few cats and im always buying things for them, so its costly at the end of the day. And so far, spending thousands ringgit in online shops, I hardly can remember when I was last disappointed with purchase.

basilisk
post Oct 18 2020, 11:55 PM

30 posts

Before covid, I'll definitely go shops to buy, unless the total cost inclu shipping is way cheaper, really hate throwing away those plastic bubble wraps etc, these stuffs really creates extra waste.

currently certain food are worth to buy online, like the one shown above.
stryfox
post Oct 19 2020, 12:25 PM

Casual
336 posts

can i post this link? anyone use this before?

https://shopee.com.my/product/167131956/635...28-1603081337.3
basilisk
post Oct 19 2020, 01:36 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(stryfox @ Oct 19 2020, 12:25 PM)
can i post this link? anyone use this before?

https://shopee.com.my/product/167131956/635...28-1603081337.3
u can try.

so far non of those kucing kampung 'ive tested hv any reaction towards catnip.
mataharih
post Oct 19 2020, 09:47 PM

Casual
345 posts

Hi all, been giving Carnilove to my 3-month old kitten and noticed that every time she eats Carnilove, her poo is huge and smells! Not sure if it’s a good thing since Carnilove is grain-free but even the kibbles smells quite bad. sweat.gif

I’m also feeding her some wet food from Petchef.my and she seems to like it. Tried researching some reviews for Petchef.my in this forum but couldn’t find anything so it might not be that popular here?

Kelly_Sim
post Oct 19 2020, 09:59 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Oct 17 2020, 05:41 PM)
wht brand you've bought?
You can save more if buy a large pack, and store it air tight.

this is how i do it.

user posted image
i bought this Farmina N&D.

https://shopee.com.my/-REPACK-Limited-Stock...6654.2704932005

after changing from carnivore this brand, my cat gained so much weight and muscles. fur also very good.

basilisk
post Oct 19 2020, 10:58 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(mataharih @ Oct 19 2020, 09:47 PM)
Hi all, been giving Carnilove to my 3-month old kitten and noticed that every time she eats Carnilove, her poo is huge and smells! Not sure if it’s a good thing since Carnilove is grain-free but even the kibbles smells quite bad. sweat.gif

I’m also feeding her some wet food from Petchef.my and she seems to like it. Tried researching some reviews for Petchef.my in this forum but couldn’t find anything so it might not be that popular here?
foo
You feed carnilove for kitten?
Big poo means more fibre, not a bad thing, those hairball control cat food will have extra fibre. Normally carnilove have very strong smell, and cats are attracted to it, compared to other brands that have less aroma.
Petchef, of course it is better than those mass produced kibble.
Nothing to review, except we all know it is very expensive.

QUOTE(Kelly_Sim @ Oct 19 2020, 09:59 PM)
i bought this Farmina N&D.

https://shopee.com.my/-REPACK-Limited-Stock...6654.2704932005

after changing from carnivore this brand, my cat gained so much weight and muscles. fur also very good.
I'm interested to check out farmina n&d, cos previously i have bought mattisse. No online seller is selling the proper small pack. And I know seapark pets is the distributor, they might have it there at their store.

This post has been edited by basilisk: Oct 19 2020, 11:01 PM
mataharih
post Oct 19 2020, 11:15 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Oct 19 2020, 10:58 PM)
You feed carnilove for kitten?
Big poo means more fibre, not a bad thing, those hairball control cat food will have extra fibre. Normally carnilove have very strong smell, and cats are attracted to it, compared to other brands that have less aroma.
Petchef, of course it is better than those mass produced kibble.
Nothing to review, except we all know it is very expensive.
Yep, Carnilove for Kittens (Salmon and Turkey). I usually feed my kitten a bit of the kibbles overnight and the petchef during the day. Yes, Petchef is expensive but the food smells so much better than the canned food that I tried before (Cindy’s Recipe, Snappy Tom, etc). Even though she’s just a domestic breed, her fur has become glossier and healthier from the combination of Carnilove and Petchef. smile.gif

This post has been edited by mataharih: Oct 19 2020, 11:16 PM
Alert_RaZO
post Oct 23 2020, 08:50 AM

On my way
572 posts

Attached Image

My cat neuter until today more than 1 month still in recovering the wound.
Now left small hole. Still got watery come out but not much.. It's like 1 week already the hole still like that.

My another cat, when the wound become the small hole, it took 2 days to close.
kizwan
post Oct 23 2020, 12:28 PM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Oct 23 2020, 08:50 AM)
Attached Image

Now left small hole. Still got watery come out but not much.. It's like 1 week already the hole still like that.

I'm shocked. The longest I got is two weeks & that because after one week the wound doesn't heal properly. Little bit of white pus & little bit of wet. My vet gave me another set of antibiotic, painkiller & cream. I caged my cat after surgery. No kesian2. Only after it heal I let them out.
IpohGuyz
post Oct 23 2020, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Oct 23 2020, 08:50 AM)
Attached Image

omg, you fast fast bring to clinic. they will give you gel to apply to close the wound. wound should be close in 1 week+ after applying. don't let it like that. they are at risk kena virus and if kena parvo virus, can die.
IpohGuyz
post Oct 23 2020, 01:35 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Oct 17 2020, 11:26 AM)
Depends, unless can get free shipping or discounted shipping, the total cost is gona be more than shop price. Esp for heavy stuffs like cat litter, big bag of food etc.
i always buy from shop before mco, but mco force me to go online. after online never back to retail already. generally can get rm10+ cheaper for the food i usually buy and no need i susah payah carry big bag home. got risk and disappointment thought, sometimes receive the big bag kibbles not air tight when usually it's airtight.
IpohGuyz
post Oct 23 2020, 01:49 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(pillage2001 @ Oct 6 2020, 04:42 PM)
So....finally am pulling the trigger and getting a cat since there's a stray hybrid munchkin that was found.......lol...

Some quick Q,
1) Which litter sand type is good? I read that there's tofu and all so what do you guys use? I stay in a condo and would like to have as minimal smell as possible.
For sure it's tofu, you can try every brand until ones suit you. At first i kedekut buy those rm 10+ sand. so messy and troublesome to clean. tofu is cleaner and easier to dispose to toilet.

2) I am planning to go with dry food ( kibbles ) as much as I can. In terms of general health, any supplements that I should add in?  I also read that it's good for them to consume raw food. Am thinking that I can get some raw salmon for cheaps so if it's good for the cat, why not?
i am mixing kibbles with wet can food (once in few days). not sure this is good formula, but they are approaching 2 years old now.

3) How often do they really scratch? I have things on the ground that I really don't want it to be scratched as it's expensive so am trying to figure out how to avoid it.........
they scratch every single thing. you buy toy for them, they will still scratch others. unless you hardworking cut their nails weekly, which i don't.

4) Vaccine, what is compulsory? How often to deflea/deworm?
must vaccine, or you will regret. deworm comes with vaccine, do together. rm 8 only for deworm. dr say deworm every 3 months, but some lazy is once a year. mine is one a year deworm, not because i lazy but i only aware of dr say every 3 months recently.

more guides for raising cats that i sharing as per my experience.

https://catanswer.blogspot.com/

pillage2001
post Oct 23 2020, 02:26 PM

Regular
1,894 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 23 2020, 01:49 PM)
must vaccine, or you will regret. deworm comes with vaccine, do together. rm 8 only for deworm. dr say deworm every 3 months, but some lazy is once a year. mine is one a year deworm, not because i lazy but i only aware of dr say every 3 months recently.

Thanks for the link. Do help alot. Am still waiting to pick up the kitten. Stupid CMCO is making the wait harder.......
Katrinah
post Oct 23 2020, 04:58 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 23 2020, 01:49 PM)

Very helpful QnA, thank you for this! 😊

137 Pages « < 126 127 128 129 130 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0180sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:19 PM