Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

mataharih
post Oct 19 2020, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

Hi all, been giving Carnilove to my 3-month old kitten and noticed that every time she eats Carnilove, her poo is huge and smells! Not sure if it’s a good thing since Carnilove is grain-free but even the kibbles smells quite bad. sweat.gif

I’m also feeding her some wet food from Petchef.my and she seems to like it. Tried researching some reviews for Petchef.my in this forum but couldn’t find anything so it might not be that popular here?

mataharih
post Oct 19 2020, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Oct 19 2020, 10:58 PM)
You feed carnilove for kitten?
Big poo means more fibre, not a bad thing, those hairball control cat food will have extra fibre. Normally carnilove have very strong smell, and cats are attracted to it, compared to other brands that have less aroma.
Petchef, of course it is better than those mass produced kibble.
Nothing to review, except we all know it is very expensive.
Yep, Carnilove for Kittens (Salmon and Turkey). I usually feed my kitten a bit of the kibbles overnight and the petchef during the day. Yes, Petchef is expensive but the food smells so much better than the canned food that I tried before (Cindy’s Recipe, Snappy Tom, etc). Even though she’s just a domestic breed, her fur has become glossier and healthier from the combination of Carnilove and Petchef. smile.gif

This post has been edited by mataharih: Oct 19 2020, 11:16 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0844sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2020 - 05:22 AM