Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

BeverlyHills P
post Aug 1 2020, 11:48 PM

Probation
33 posts

I can say that even vaccinated cat might get Parvo virus. Its happened to me, vaccine was empty, kitten didn't had antibody to virus. In the meanwhile together with them I had a kitten who wasnt vaccinated at all .. and guess what .. she didn't get it. So its rather lottery.
But surely if cat refuse to eat and drink I wouldn't think twice, have to rush to vet immediately. I guess ur cat is very lucky.
BeverlyHills P
post Aug 1 2020, 11:52 PM

Probation
33 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Jul 14 2020, 01:47 AM)
Saturday-sunday he was at Boarding (cos i went hometown). Between that and today afternoon was ok, although he didnt eat since morning. Still playing with me tho.  Then afternoon onwards vomit liao and become inactive

Under 1 yr old. He's a big eater and very active naughty cat. Only today very weird. Refuse to eat his usual kibbles and not active + 4 times vomit as of now
To me all symptoms is like parvo virus.
If his immune system is strong enough (Parvo virus like any other viruses can't treat with meds) he might manage to overcome it him self.
Very very lucky cat. And u did a right job that forced him to drink.
BeverlyHills P
post Aug 4 2020, 06:37 AM

Probation
33 posts

QUOTE(KamisF @ Aug 2 2020, 07:58 PM)
Hi guys, can dry kibbles cause diarrhea?

i give my 10 week old kitten totw rocky mountain, and royal canin kitten wet food.

now they starting having diarrhea/loose stool for a few days. i stopped the wet food thinking that may caused it, but they still having diarrhea.

or could it be due to fleas treatment? i applied frontline spray, most of the fleas are gone but scared they licked the spray causing diarrhea?
Hi, did u dewormed them (drontal orally) ? Anything else besides wet royal canid food u give like raw chicken ?
BeverlyHills P
post Sep 2 2020, 08:42 PM

Probation
33 posts

QUOTE(merci @ Aug 23 2020, 12:36 PM)
Hi,

My cat is already 12 years old, just did his annual vaccine. The vet said he will only need to be vaccinated every 2 years coz he's already old and has good immune system.
My question: is it true? Old cat doesn't need to be vaccinated every year? Thanks
I would stop vaccination after cats is 8-10 yrs over. In fact there is many ppl who do not vaccinate their cats and cats become more healthier with time, and their offspring looks much bigger compare to those vaccinated.
I not agitate anyone to not vaccinate ur cat .. but surely 12 yrs old is age where u can stop vaccination.
BeverlyHills P
post Oct 17 2020, 09:49 AM

Probation
33 posts

I suggest for everyone to go for online as price is WAAAAAAY cheaper consider those offline shops.
BeverlyHills P
post Oct 18 2020, 09:41 PM

Probation
33 posts

QUOTE(kizwan @ Oct 18 2020, 03:47 PM)
Yeah, help these online shops. If you can find ones that sell cheaper than physical shop, that is because the seller bought a lot with no return guarantee to the supplier (when the product expiring). Usually shop owner buy supply with return guarantee to the supplier if they can't sell out fast enough before it is expired, they can give back to the supplier. However with this way, supplier can control how much the shop owner sell per kg or per pack or per can. So the shop owner cannot fight with other shop by reducing the price. There's limit how low can you price the product. So help these online shop.
Dear, to me is not that im helping online or offline shop, to me is im helping my self on the first place by purchasing cheaper products. I have few cats and im always buying things for them, so its costly at the end of the day. And so far, spending thousands ringgit in online shops, I hardly can remember when I was last disappointed with purchase.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0234sec    0.92    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th November 2020 - 04:46 PM