RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Denai Alam, A Place To Belong

angkee83
post Jan 8 2013, 10:30 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Hi,

Just ask around... If I want to claim warranty with Sime Darby for my house defect.

What should I do and how can I do? Appreciate...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
crow190569
post Jan 8 2013, 10:43 AM

Casual

Call 1-800-88-1118 give them your address or phase (Ivy, Clover, Fern Lane) They will tell you who to call.
Very efficient on Cust Service but actual execution may be a little slow
+Quote Post
ns2027
post Jan 8 2013, 10:50 AM

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 7 2013, 08:35 AM)
Been using Paradox (Installed by Chubb) in my Bukit Subang for about 7 years. Other than a battery change and a problem with one sensor haev not had any problems with it. Tried contacting chubb again for my Denai Alam house but it seems now they have no time for residential areas. SO called ADT and then after a long hard thought deceded not to pay the monthly charge though installation was cheaper than Paradox. Installed the SP 6000 for my Denai ALam house and so far so good. Just in process of getting it linked to my mobile so if alram triggers i will know (ADT will call you and if unreachable three or four number before they call authorities). I guess that will be the only thing i lack.

My 2 cents worth.
Hi I'm considering to install Paradox for my new house as well. Could u pls share the contact no for Paradox installer?

This post has been edited by ns2027: Jan 8 2013, 11:39 AM
+Quote Post
angkee83
post Jan 8 2013, 11:08 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 8 2013, 10:43 AM)
Call  1-800-88-1118  give them your address or phase (Ivy, Clover, Fern Lane) They will tell you who to call.
Very efficient on Cust Service but actual execution may be a little slow
How about Verdania?
+Quote Post
crow190569
post Jan 8 2013, 11:15 AM

Casual

QUOTE(angkee83 @ Jan 8 2013, 11:08 AM)
How about Verdania?
Yup Vedania to. Just tell them which phase and they will inform you the exec in charge of your phase and transfer yoru call
+Quote Post
angkee83
post Jan 8 2013, 11:21 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 8 2013, 11:15 AM)
Yup Vedania to. Just tell them which phase and they will inform you the exec in charge of your phase and transfer yoru call
Thanks... apprecieted thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
RichMan7
post Jan 9 2013, 08:05 PM

update for DASH please............

+Quote Post
vincent_ng86
post Jan 11 2013, 11:54 AM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

Comparing Fern Lane and Clover Park, what are the major differences?
+Quote Post
crow190569
post Jan 11 2013, 12:02 PM

Casual

QUOTE(vincent_ng86 @ Jan 11 2013, 11:54 AM)
Comparing Fern Lane and Clover Park, what are the major differences?
Clover Park More built space and Fern Lane less built up but longer dirveway and garden on the roof is a nice concept smile.gif
I talking about Intermediate units.

Fern Lane you have more choice becasue 22 x77 - 22x100 depending on your bedget and requirement. U aslo have a 3 storey option
Clover i like the part of facing a private field shared by a small group of houses.

My 2 cents worth thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Jan 11 2013, 12:05 PM

Audible Audio™

Was at Denai Alam last night (about 8.00pm) checking out my Fern Lane unit. Looks like its fairly empty still, I did not see anyone that has moved in thus far BUT did notice a few units being renovated.
+Quote Post
vincent_ng86
post Jan 11 2013, 12:11 PM

Regular

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:02 PM)
Clover Park More built space and Fern Lane less built up but longer dirveway and garden on the roof is a nice concept smile.gif
I talking about Intermediate units.

Fern Lane you have more choice becasue 22 x77 - 22x100 depending on your bedget and requirement. U aslo have a 3 storey option
Clover i like the part of facing a private field shared by a small group of houses.

My 2 cents worth  thumbup.gif
Yeah, I particularly like the garden on the 1st Floor. Am still thinking should I go for Denai Alam.

Is there jam along Guthrie towards Lebuhraya Baru Lembah Klang, and then Sprint Highway in weekdays morning, if there is how bad is it and how long will it takes to reach Damansara Heights?
+Quote Post
crow190569
post Jan 11 2013, 12:12 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 11 2013, 12:05 PM)
Was at Denai Alam last night (about 8.00pm) checking out my Fern Lane unit. Looks like its fairly empty still, I did not see anyone that has moved in thus far BUT did notice a few units being renovated.
Yes Fern lane cluster very quiet. I went for my evening walk there. There were a few units doing reno but a lot of units for sale. Thank god the Clover clusters are filling up fast. I am in thh middle cluster and already have abut 7-8 families have moved in 30% occupancy not bad huh smile.gif
+Quote Post
crow190569
post Jan 11 2013, 12:16 PM

Casual

QUOTE(vincent_ng86 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:11 PM)
Yeah, I particularly like the garden on the 1st Floor. Am still thinking should I go for Denai Alam.

Is there jam along Guthrie towards Lebuhraya Baru Lembah Klang, and then Sprint Highway in weekdays morning, if there is how bad is it and how long will it takes to reach Damansara Heights?
I cannot tell you how long but if you plan on leaving at 730-8 the jam is really bad. Another option would be to go through Kota Damansara and backtrack to Damansara on teh NKVE. Just a thot. I leave my house at 630am so i take old subang road and hit fed highway. No problems at 630 tongue.gif

To go or not to go Denai Alam is your call bro. I lived in Bukit Suban gsince 2004 and now bought a house in Denai Alam am loving the peace and serenity the area provides. But definitely far away from any civilization. Once you come home and someone calls and says lets meet up you have to think hard beofre you go tongue.gif

This post has been edited by crow190569: Jan 11 2013, 12:19 PM
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Jan 11 2013, 12:27 PM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:12 PM)
Yes Fern lane cluster very quiet. I went for my evening walk there. There were a few units doing reno but a lot of units for sale. Thank god the Clover clusters are filling up fast. I am in thh middle cluster and already have abut 7-8 families have moved in 30% occupancy not bad huh smile.gif
Yea....and at night its really really dark and empty (duh...it will be like that since no one has moved in yet) tongue.gif

Wonder when the occupancy rate will shoot up. Am giving myself atleast till the mid of the year to decide on the moving-in plans actually.
+Quote Post
vincent_ng86
post Jan 11 2013, 12:50 PM

Regular

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:16 PM)
I cannot tell you how long but if you plan on leaving at 730-8 the jam is really bad. Another option would be to go through Kota Damansara and backtrack to Damansara on teh NKVE. Just a thot. I leave my house at 630am so i take old subang road and hit fed highway. No problems at 630  tongue.gif

To go or not to go Denai Alam is your call bro. I lived in Bukit Suban gsince 2004 and now bought a house in Denai Alam am loving the peace and serenity the area provides. But definitely far away from any civilization. Once you come home and someone calls and says lets meet up you have to think hard beofre you go tongue.gif
For the second part staying at home definitely no problem as I like to stay at home! First part a bit hard though, I hate waking up early.

Visited Denai Alam that day, and I have to say that I really like the neighbourhood!
+Quote Post
rfm
post Jan 11 2013, 04:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(vincent_ng86 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:50 PM)
For the second part staying at home definitely no problem as I like to stay at home! First part a bit hard though, I hate waking up early.

Visited Denai Alam that day, and I have to say that I really like the neighbourhood!
I moved from being only 5 minutes away from my office and the kids school to about 30-35 minutes. That if we leave the house at 6.35am to reach the school about 7.10. Used to that already, and love this neighbourhood to bits;)
+Quote Post
Prophunter
post Jan 11 2013, 11:27 PM

Casual

QUOTE(crow190569 @ Jan 11 2013, 12:12 PM)
Mostly its like now nowadays for landed property. Blame it to the flippers who wanna have some quick cash. Plus it will be the waiting game. Ill wait for the neighbours to move in first, then Ill move in etc etc
+Quote Post
feezar25
post Jan 12 2013, 12:03 AM

Casual

QUOTE(rfm @ Jan 11 2013, 04:46 PM)
I moved from being only 5 minutes away from my office and the kids school to about 30-35 minutes. That if we leave the house at 6.35am to reach the school about 7.10. Used to that already, and love this neighbourhood to bits;)
When i went there few weeks ago around 5pm, saw few kids riding bicycle with the parent, a lady walking off her dog peacefully, people jog and looked connected.Exactly like on TV add.smile.gif Maybe because i use to growup in a Condo so the experianced was sureal. Hopefully i made the right choice for my kid to grow.
+Quote Post
Xai-V-iaX
post Jan 12 2013, 02:16 AM

Audible Audio™

QUOTE(feezar25 @ Jan 12 2013, 12:03 AM)
When i went there few weeks ago around 5pm, saw few kids riding bicycle with the parent, a lady walking off her dog peacefully, people jog and looked connected.Exactly like on TV add.smile.gif Maybe because i use to growup in a Condo so the experianced was sureal. Hopefully i made the right choice for my kid to grow.
...a million bucks says that was NOT at the Fern Lane phase tongue.gif
+Quote Post
feezar25
post Jan 12 2013, 05:58 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 12 2013, 02:16 AM)
...a million bucks says that was NOT at the Fern Lane phase tongue.gif
Haiyahh..No brainer la.. Most of Fern Laners I guess was waiting for atleast the project of MT,AG,MG,ST and WP to complete first as this whole phase are considered one area part of Denai Alam.Dunno why they kick-off Fern Lane project too soon and not almost together with these neighbourhood.
But the rest of the completed project look healty to me (community wise).

+Quote Post

101 Pages « < 51 52 53 54 55 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0575sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 04:58 AM