Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Denai Alam, A Place To Belong

views

m1muiz
post Nov 16 2020, 02:08 AM

24 posts

Anyone knows exactly where the DASH interchange for Denai Alam is?

Also curious why many 7 year old units at Willow Park still look new and for sale? Are they sub sale or from developer?

Thanks
elmond
post Nov 16 2020, 09:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,243 posts

QUOTE(m1muiz @ Nov 16 2020, 02:08 AM)

Also curious why many 7 year old units at Willow Park still look new and for sale? Are they sub sale or from developer?

Thanks
refer to elmina thread https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry97171206

this is a proposed enter/exit and not built yet.

the entry/exit option had been discuss for some times ago, try to use search feature.

let just talk about GCE bukit subang interchange as start/end,

From/To KD, PJ, KL
- enter DASH nearby subang galaksi (using jalan sungai buloh)
- exit after RRIM tol (nearby airport road. then follow ground level jalan sungai buloh)

From/To Puncak Perdana
- enter from GCE south direction
- exit to GCE north direction
This post has been edited by elmond: Nov 16 2020, 09:47 AM
Jasontee
post Nov 16 2020, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

Thanks
Unless DASH build a U-turn before Denai Alam Toll, otherwise you have to exit at Subang 2 and go back to denai alam, roughly 5 Traffic light from subang 2 to denai alam. hahaha...
m1muiz
post Nov 16 2020, 03:02 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(Jasontee @ Nov 16 2020, 01:43 PM)
Unless DASH build a U-turn before Denai Alam Toll, otherwise you have to exit at Subang 2 and go back to denai alam, roughly 5 Traffic light from subang 2 to denai alam. hahaha...
Hahaha... thanks...

m1muiz
post Nov 16 2020, 03:11 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(elmond @ Nov 16 2020, 09:46 AM)
user posted image

based on video, Denai Alam Interchange but not Denai Alam resident friendly...
elmond
post Nov 17 2020, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,243 posts

QUOTE(m1muiz @ Nov 16 2020, 03:11 PM)
user posted image
based on video, Denai Alam Interchange but not Denai Alam resident friendly...
its friendly to go/from puncak perdana or even setia alam but not KL
aldreen P
post Jan 15 2021, 08:42 PM

Probation
6 posts

hi all, have a intermediate unit at ficus peak for sale - have never lived in since VP since living out of malaysia.

how is the market now, esp these MCO days? good time to sell? and when is the DASH going to complete so maybe increase the market price?
numbertwo
post Jan 18 2021, 09:20 AM

Regular
1,762 posts

QUOTE(aldreen @ Jan 15 2021, 08:42 PM)
hi all, have a intermediate unit at ficus peak for sale - have never lived in since VP since living out of malaysia.

how is the market now, esp these MCO days? good time to sell? and when is the DASH going to complete so maybe increase the market price?
I am also waiting for DASH's completion to see how market react to this..

Dash ProgressDash progress
Jasontee
post Jan 18 2021, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(numbertwo @ Jan 18 2021, 09:20 AM)
I am also waiting for DASH's completion to see how market react to this.. 

Dash ProgressDash progress
Don't hope DASH will push the Denai Alam Market because the highway not convenience to Denai Alam residents. cry.gif
procrastinator85
post Mar 15 2021, 02:49 PM

42 posts

Hi guys, if you were to choose between ficus peak and aster grove, which one is better in terms of workmanship and design?
aldreen P
post Mar 15 2021, 09:44 PM

Probation
6 posts

QUOTE(Jasontee @ Jan 18 2021, 06:36 AM)
Don't hope DASH will push the Denai Alam Market because the highway not convenience to Denai Alam residents.  cry.gif
jason can you elaborate why it is not convenient to denai alam resident? thanks
cyinmin
post Mar 17 2021, 10:46 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(procrastinator85 @ Mar 15 2021, 02:49 PM)
Hi guys, if you were to choose between ficus peak and aster grove, which one is better in terms of workmanship and design?
I've seen both when we were hunting for property to purchase. I personally prefer Aster Grove in terms of the layout and size of rooms. Practical layout I'd say but then again I have only seen a corner unit and the owner has maintained the property very well. Ficus Peak is fancy, but room/kitchen sizes are rather small and you have no perimeter walls. The units we viewed were OK, but there's quite a bit of stainless steel used in the interior that I'm not a fan of. Location is quite nice as it sits on a slightly elevated plot.
Jasontee
post Mar 18 2021, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
152 posts

QUOTE(aldreen @ Mar 15 2021, 09:44 PM)
jason can you elaborate why it is not convenient to denai alam resident? thanks
From Denai Alam enter to Dash Highway Entrance (Kampung Melayu subang) have to pass 3 Traffic light
From Dash Highway Exit (Subang 2) to Denai Alam have to pass 5 traffic light
This is go to PJ area direction.

If come back from PJ I rather use NKVE-Guthric highway instead of DASH because no traffic light.
Ogosh
post Apr 4 2021, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

Thanks
Was asking the same question too about Willow Park as previously scouting for home. Why many for sales and auction for a small 54 units phase.

Anyway, there is a good 2.5 storeys Willow Park auction at E-Lelong high court this coming Thursday. Can google it. Cheap reserve price at 1.18 mil compared to subales. Wonder what will the final price be. If not about the layout with too many split levels and stairs, I would have put my money there.
procrastinator85
post Apr 6 2021, 10:52 AM

42 posts

Any Ficus peak owner looking to let go their semi-d unit?
shawlife
post Apr 6 2021, 01:27 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(procrastinator85 @ Apr 6 2021, 10:52 AM)
Any Ficus peak owner looking to let go their semi-d unit?
If you view in Mudah, there is 1 unit for sale
subangkidz
post Apr 11 2021, 10:21 PM

16 posts

WTA icon_question.gif

Hello sifu sifu Denai Alam, I am planning on moving to Denai Alam or Elmina area. Been looking around the neighborhood at different projects around the whole township. Then I stumble upon Lestaria project. A endlot unit selling at a good price roughly below 800k.

But then right, a few units there are like selling as well, like other endlots and several houses all or mostly below market value.
So my questions to all sifu here, do you know why they are all selling below market value? And if given a choice between intermediate EV2 and Lestaria Endlot, which would be your pick?

thank you yaaaaa notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
shawlife
post Apr 12 2021, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
115 posts

QUOTE(Ogosh @ Apr 4 2021, 03:39 PM)
Was asking the same question too about Willow Park as previously scouting for home. Why many for sales and auction for a small 54 units phase.

Anyway, there is a good 2.5 storeys Willow Park auction at E-Lelong high court this coming Thursday. Can google it. Cheap reserve price at 1.18 mil compared to subales. Wonder what will the final price be. If not about the layout with too many split levels and stairs, I would have put my money there.
Anyone know what is the final bid?
Ogosh
post Apr 12 2021, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(shawlife @ Apr 12 2021, 11:17 AM)
Anyone know what is the final bid?
Final price was RM 1,510,980. Way above last time bid round but still below subsale price. Auction market is getting hotter, harder to get reserve price anymore especially when RP is too low for good unit like this. In the end, people are willing to pay more as long as they think it is still cheaper than market price, even with higher risk.
Ogosh
post Apr 12 2021, 12:03 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(subangkidz @ Apr 11 2021, 10:21 PM)
WTA icon_question.gif

Hello sifu sifu Denai Alam, I am planning on moving to Denai Alam or Elmina area. Been looking around the neighborhood at different projects around the whole township. Then I stumble upon Lestaria project. A endlot unit selling at a good price roughly below 800k.

But then right, a few units there are like selling as well, like other endlots and several houses all or mostly below market value.
So my questions to all sifu here, do you know why they are all selling below market value? And if given a choice between intermediate EV2 and Lestaria Endlot, which would be your pick?

thank you yaaaaa  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif
Denai Alam is an older precint in Elmina. While there are new phases like Ferrea and Semena Hills, a lot of it is already roughly +-10 years old. The buyers of old phases bought the houses with way cheaper price compared to now and maybe they will not lose anything even selling at BMV now.

Common in residential area around 10 years of age a lot of units are for sale like Bukit Jelutong as the owners might want to upgrade or downsize. Bored maybe in the same house. This kind of selllers are not desperate and can wait for buyers. There are a lot of units here in Denai Alam that I've seen been advertised more than a year already but the price is just maintained or drop a bit. And as SDP keeps launching new phase year by year, sure it has effect on the subsales market too as buyers like you have so many choices to choose from.

Regarding which one to choose, I suggest you just call the agents and view the house and different person has different preference. Layouts, designs, space is very subjective especially for ownstay. You can view as many houses as you want until you are tired of it and make up your mind. It's the agents' job to show you around..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:22 AM