Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Denai Alam, A Place To Belong

views

Waachaaa
post Jan 14 2013, 10:47 AM

Casual
495 posts

Hi Guys,

I was eyeing on Denai Alam and Cahaya SPK.

May i know what is the reason you guys choose this over Cahaya SPK?
There is also a new launched Townhouse Primer at 750K

Appreciate your feedback.
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 14 2013, 03:04 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(Waachaaa @ Jan 14 2013, 10:47 AM)
Hi Guys,

I was eyeing on Denai Alam and Cahaya SPK.

May i know what is the reason you guys choose this over Cahaya SPK?
There is also a new launched Townhouse Primer at 750K

Appreciate your feedback.
Freehold status...

The Developer...

The future prospect...

The accessibility...

The quality of the constructed units...
crow190569
post Jan 14 2013, 06:46 PM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 14 2013, 03:04 PM)
Freehold status...

The Developer...

The future prospect...

The accessibility...

The quality of the constructed units...
Well said bro rclxms.gif
Kumeran
post Jan 19 2013, 03:50 PM

28 posts

Hi guys, visited denai alam and saw the ester groove 3 storey units. Looks good, what do you guys think abt this units...is the traffic really bad if u are heading to kelana jaya in the morning. Thanks guys

Riz Quattro
post Jan 20 2013, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(Kumeran @ Jan 19 2013, 03:50 PM)
Hi guys, visited denai alam and saw the ester groove 3 storey units. Looks good, what do you guys think abt this units...is the traffic really bad if u are heading to kelana jaya in the morning. Thanks guys
There is no such thing as a traffic free area in Klang Valley. I'm staying in Tmn Tun and it takes me 30mins to get from Kelana Jaya to TTDI on peak hours- a 5km distance.
Its just a matter of managing your expectations.
feezar25
post Jan 20 2013, 02:14 PM

On my way
521 posts

Took me 15mins from my home in Damansara Perdana to my office in BU (1km distance). Now when I shift to DA I should be expecting longer hours.why do i do that? Because my priority is better home as one couldnt predict where he might endup working soon.although i do put it as part of my consideration when choosing DA (maybe point no 4 or 5), my hope is the DASH highway will makeup the time.
soph
post Jan 20 2013, 10:33 PM

34 posts

My FL unit is currently under reno by the main con. So far am quite pleased with the progress, his quotation is also by the far the cheapest. smile.gif

Just curious - why is Aster Grove price so much higher than the recently launched Serrisa Terrace and Saffron Hills? One of my relative got AG for 845k, is the extra 2x5ft land worth that extra 100+k?
Prophunter
post Jan 20 2013, 10:42 PM

Casual
489 posts

QUOTE(soph @ Jan 20 2013, 10:33 PM)
My FL unit is currently under reno by the main con. So far am quite pleased with the progress, his quotation is also by the far the cheapest. smile.gif

Just curious - why is Aster Grove price so much higher than the recently launched Serrisa Terrace and Saffron Hills? One of my relative got AG for 845k, is the extra 2x5ft land worth that extra 100+k?
The materials used is different from Saffron Hills, not quite sure about Serissa quality. Plus AG was launched during the Lifestyle Campaign which has tons of benefits (Free MOT, Legal, SnP etc)
Prophunter
post Jan 20 2013, 10:43 PM

Casual
489 posts

Hi,
How many leftovers for 3 storey Aster Grove?
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 20 2013, 10:50 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(soph @ Jan 20 2013, 10:33 PM)

Hey there mate...what sorta reno work are you currently doing on the FL unit? hmm.gif
crow190569
post Jan 21 2013, 04:06 PM

Casual
478 posts

QUOTE(feezar25 @ Jan 20 2013, 02:14 PM)
Took me 15mins from my home in Damansara Perdana to my office in BU (1km distance). Now when I shift to DA I should be expecting longer hours.why do i do that? Because my priority is better home as one couldnt predict where he might endup working soon.although i do put it as part of my consideration when choosing DA (maybe point no 4 or 5), my hope is  the DASH highway will makeup the time.
Hey Guys
Last Friday i came back about 630pm and the road from the Fedral Highway leading to NKVE was badly jammed. I took the Fed Highway and went to the Kayangan roundabout to KGSAAS and out to the road leading to Bukit Jelutong. It was further but the traffic was not bad at all. Just thot will let the Fed Hway users know it may be an alternative option.

Crow

This post has been edited by crow190569: Jan 21 2013, 04:07 PM
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 22 2013, 10:54 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

Front Page Owners LIST updated.

Anyone else who wants to join the family - PM me.... biggrin.gif
sealgas
post Jan 23 2013, 11:15 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 22 2013, 10:54 PM)
Front Page Owners LIST updated.

Anyone else who wants to join the family - PM me.... biggrin.gif
aster grove 2 S&P singed
Kent3888
post Jan 23 2013, 02:19 PM

:+: ҜễЙΨ ™ © :+:
1,333 posts

The shortest route to Kelana should b thru Subang Airport den cut thru Ara Damansara reach Kelana quite fast
soph
post Jan 23 2013, 10:20 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 20 2013, 10:50 PM)
Hey there mate...what sorta reno work are you currently doing on the FL unit?  hmm.gif
just some simple work to make my unit "leasable" - 1) adding a concrete roof at the back area to cover both the planter's area and the back door 2) Installing a 3 panel window in the wet kitchen 3) kitchen top in the wet kitchen 4) polycarbonate roof at the 1st floor to prevent rain from damaging the wooden door and also from rain to gather on the koi pond. Still considering if i should cement off the whole "roof garden", its causing some serious damage on my porch ceiling. Anyone else facing the same prob?
Riz Quattro
post Jan 24 2013, 02:45 PM

Getting Started
72 posts

QUOTE(soph @ Jan 23 2013, 10:20 PM)
just some simple work to make my unit "leasable" - 1) adding a concrete roof at the back area to cover both the planter's area and the back door 2) Installing a 3 panel window in the wet kitchen 3) kitchen top in the wet kitchen 4) polycarbonate roof at the 1st floor to prevent rain from damaging the wooden door and also from rain to gather on the koi pond. Still considering if i should cement off the whole "roof garden", its causing some serious damage on my porch ceiling. Anyone else facing the same prob?
Thatr must due to a leakage in the guttering on the garden which goes down porch pillar. I guess the ceiling garage paint is peeling?
Just get Din to settle it. Its a small matter.
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 25 2013, 09:18 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(soph @ Jan 23 2013, 10:20 PM)
...and how much are these coming upto?

Query: How much will it cost to get the grilles done for Fern Lane anyways?

p/s: Just might lease my unit too.... tongue.gif
numbertwo
post Jan 25 2013, 09:33 AM

Regular
1,762 posts

QUOTE(Xai-V-iaX @ Jan 25 2013, 09:18 AM)
...and how much are these coming upto?

Query: How much will it cost to get the grilles done for Fern Lane anyways?

p/s: Just might lease my unit too....  tongue.gif
Whole house iron grills 6/8 hollow 1.0mm - RM2800/- . It should cover up the windows just right above the staircase (for intermediate units), some won't include that panel becoz they are unable to 'climb up' there! cool2.gif
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 25 2013, 09:47 AM

Regular
1,516 posts

QUOTE(numbertwo @ Jan 25 2013, 09:33 AM)
Whole house iron grills 6/8 hollow 1.0mm - RM2800/-  .  It should cover up the windows just right above the staircase (for intermediate units), some won't include that panel becoz they are unable to 'climb up' there!  cool2.gif
2.8k seems kinda reasonable if at all I decide to lease the unit. tongue.gif

Mind PM'ing me the contact.
TSXai-V-iaX
post Jan 26 2013, 08:44 PM

Regular
1,516 posts

Just came back after visiting my unit earlier....

Apparently my row has got a quite healthy occupancy rate.

- 2 corner units are going thru renovation work.
- 1 corner is already occupied with some minor reno work in progress.
- Atleast 3 intermediate units have occupancy already. Spoke to one of the residents as well
- Another 3-4 units have done minor work on their units and are expected to move in by February (according the opposite neighbor that I spoke to)
- Was told by the same opposite neighbor that he consistently sees the security guard doing his walk during the night (Something that made me feel good)
- Quite healthy occupancy rate in most of the rows. I did a full drive around individual lanes and checked out the houses. Some have moved in & settled in by the looks of it.

All these positives has made me even more confused. rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by Xai-V-iaX: Jan 26 2013, 08:56 PM

125 Pages « < 53 54 55 56 57 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0275sec    0.11    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:32 AM