Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

David83
post Mar 20 2019, 05:19 PM

20k VIP Club
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(myteam94 @ Mar 20 2019, 05:16 PM)
usually how long will it clear my previous data?

I have one bad record which might be one of the reason i can't apply for CC

i've been good and maintaining my account and its has been green for more than 6 months but i've check with credit score, that particular bad record still there.  sweat.gif  sweat.gif
12 months.
If your have a bad record on July 2018, It'll clear out by June 2019 unless that record is being removed due to complete or full settlement.

This post has been edited by David83: Mar 20 2019, 05:20 PM
myteam94
post Mar 20 2019, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(David83 @ Mar 20 2019, 05:19 PM)
12 months.
If your have a bad record on July 2018, It'll clear out by June 2019.
Ah i see. thanks for clearing that up for me. thumbsup.gif
incredibless
post Mar 26 2019, 01:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hong823 @ Oct 20 2018, 02:17 PM)
I tried with the exact scenario you're having, clearing credit card outstanding before 1st of month. And any usage of credit card after 1st of month would not fall into that month's Ccriss.

Example:

25 Oct - You have credit card outstanding RM1000
30 Oct - You clear it immediately (Via online instant transfer, cheque will have delay). You have RM0 outstanding now.
31 Oct - You have RM0 credit card outstanding <-- This is what bank usually capture for next month Ccriss update
5 Nov - You use your credit card for RM2000
10-15 Nov - Bank will update your Ccriss record based on 31 Oct outstanding which is RM0

I assume you're timing this for certain credit facility application.

Hope this helps.
Hi. I saw your explaination on this.

How about this?

Credit Card card cut off for statement is 20th monthly.

1. Total spending 2.5k
2. Statement out - captured 1k [payment due]
3. I paid the statement due 1k [clean].
4. The remaining balance of 1.5k is not due yet [next april 20th statement].

Will the bank capture the 1.5k and reflect into CCRIS or will it state total outstanding 1.5k in ccris?

Should I clear the 1.5k so when end month bank report to ccris will show 0.00 outstanding? or no need?

I planning to get a house loan soon. So want the very best to ensure the ccris is good even all the credit cards and car loan i paid on time with '0 every month.
David83
post Mar 26 2019, 08:30 PM

20k VIP Club

QUOTE(incredibless @ Mar 26 2019, 01:29 PM)
Hi. I saw your explaination on this.

How about this?

Credit Card card cut off for statement is 20th monthly.

1. Total spending 2.5k
2. Statement out - captured 1k [payment due]
3. I paid the statement due 1k [clean].
4. The remaining balance of 1.5k is not due yet [next april 20th statement].

Will the bank capture the 1.5k and reflect into CCRIS or will it state total outstanding 1.5k in ccris?

Should I clear the 1.5k so when end month bank report to ccris will show 0.00 outstanding? or no need?

I planning to get a house loan soon. So want the very best to ensure the ccris is good even all the credit cards and car loan i paid on time with '0 every month.
I try to correlate the numbers in CCRIS with PBB statement. I couldn't find the exact number.
I believe it'll capture the latest unbilled outstanding as of last day of the month.
Which the number being punched to the CCRIS is the balance on the date itself or one or two days earlier, I'm not so sure.

Date Balance Updated may not be the latest outstanding as of the date.
lsstjs P
post Apr 7 2019, 04:54 PM

Group: Probation

Hi.. wanna ask. I had made full settlement of akpk on march 14. Will the ccris report clear the akpk record on 16 april ?
Also i m planning for housing loan and they request for previous few month bank statement. The statement i hav is use for my salary n akpk payment .Will the bank reject me if they saw my akpk history in the bank statement even my akpk cleared from ccris ? Thanks!!
watabakiu
post Apr 9 2019, 07:01 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

How long does the record stays in CTOS?
carjack18
post Apr 10 2019, 10:46 AM

Casual

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 7 2019, 04:54 PM)
Hi.. wanna ask. I had made full settlement of akpk on march 14. Will the ccris report clear the akpk record on 16 april ?
Also i m planning for housing loan and they request for previous few month bank statement. The statement i hav is  use for my salary n akpk payment .Will the bank reject me if they saw my akpk history in the bank statement even my akpk cleared from ccris ? Thanks!!
Basically it depends on the bank itself. Secondly are you applying from the same bank that you owed in AKPK previously?
If yes, there is a high chance , it won't get approved. It is best that you check the CCRIS record yourself by going to BNM or signup for CCRIS.

lsstjs P
post Apr 11 2019, 10:57 AM

QUOTE(carjack18 @ Apr 10 2019, 10:46 AM)
Basically it depends on the bank itself. Secondly are you applying from the same bank that you owed in AKPK previously?
If yes, there is a high chance , it won't get approved. It is best that you check the CCRIS record yourself by going to BNM or signup for CCRIS.
No , I am planning to apply from other bank not no related to my AKPK. It just they require my 6-month saving account activity bank statement(Maybank), previously i was using Maybank to transfer AKPK payment, so the activity will show there. My Maybank also use for my salary payment. I didnt owe anything to Maybank and it's not under my AKPK programe.

eCCris I have and my AKPK records has been wiped off in this morning. My ccris record now totally clean like a new born baby.

se800i
post Apr 11 2019, 12:11 PM

On my way

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 11 2019, 11:57 AM)
No , I  am planning to apply from other bank not no related to my AKPK. It just they require my 6-month saving account activity bank statement(Maybank), previously i was using Maybank to transfer AKPK payment, so the activity will show there. My Maybank also use for my salary payment.  I didnt owe anything to Maybank and it's not under my AKPK programe.
eCCris I have and my AKPK records has been wiped off in this morning. My ccris record now totally clean like a new born baby.
Hi, you apply AKPK before? to convert your CC outstanding into akpk? How much interests they charged to u?
after finish paying to akpk then your record in ccris is like blank A4 paper?
lsstjs P
post Apr 11 2019, 03:29 PM

QUOTE(se800i @ Apr 11 2019, 12:11 PM)
Hi, you apply AKPK before? to convert your CC outstanding into akpk? How much interests they charged to u?
after finish paying to akpk then your record in ccris is like blank A4 paper?
Was with AKPK for 7 years and I just released from them on last month. Interest is about 8% if no mistaken.
I checked my ccris record this morning , yeah ~ its totally blank with no more AKPK wording appear there.
nod.gif nod.gif
se800i
post Apr 11 2019, 03:31 PM

On my way

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 11 2019, 04:29 PM)
Was with AKPK for 7 years and I just released from them on last month. Interest is about 8% if no mistaken.
I checked my ccris record this morning , yeah ~ its totally blank with no more AKPK wording appear there.
nod.gif  nod.gif
during your tenure with AKPK.... you manage to apply other loan or CC?
lsstjs P
post Apr 11 2019, 04:50 PM

QUOTE(se800i @ Apr 11 2019, 03:31 PM)
during your tenure with AKPK.... you manage to apply other loan or CC?
it's totally freeze during AKPK time. Not allow for any loan/CC.
MNet
post Apr 11 2019, 07:53 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 11 2019, 03:29 PM)
nod.gif  nod.gif
Do u mean 8% pa or total 7 yr is 8% ?
carjack18
post Apr 11 2019, 09:36 PM

Casual

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 11 2019, 04:50 PM)
it's totally freeze during AKPK time. Not allow for any loan/CC.
FYI, even if you completed your AKPK, you still unable to get CC from those bank you owed before. There are some suggestion to apply after 1 year coming out of AKPK smile.gif
lsstjs P
post Apr 11 2019, 11:02 PM

QUOTE(carjack18 @ Apr 11 2019, 09:36 PM)
FYI, even if you completed your AKPK, you still unable to get CC from those bank you owed before. There are some suggestion to apply after 1 year coming out of AKPK smile.gif
Ok. Bro. Thanks for your info... 😃
carjack18
post Apr 22 2019, 09:06 PM

Casual

HI Guy/ Gals,

I need some to help understanding those items shown in CCRIS under the title APPLICATION FOR CREDIT. Early this year I bought a new car and apply loan to 2 banks, Maybank and PBB. Both the car loan applications are approved and i choose PBB. Recently I check my CCRIS and noticed that the MAYBANK application is still appears under "APPROVED BY FI".

I wish to ask how long does this record under MAYBANK will be removed? Reason that I'm going to apply for a housing loan and worry that it might affect my housing loan application.

Thanks in advance.

David83
post Apr 22 2019, 09:08 PM

20k VIP Club

QUOTE(carjack18 @ Apr 22 2019, 09:06 PM)
HI Guy/ Gals,

I need some to help understanding those items shown in CCRIS under the title APPLICATION FOR CREDIT. Early this year I bought a new car and apply loan to 2 banks, Maybank and PBB. Both the car loan applications are approved and i choose PBB. Recently I check my CCRIS and noticed that the MAYBANK application is still appears under "APPROVED BY FI".

I wish to ask how long does this record under MAYBANK will be removed? Reason that I'm going to apply for a housing loan and worry that it might affect my housing loan application.

Thanks in advance.
I think 12 months later.

All applications in the previous 12 months for the borrower under:
• his own name;
• a joint name with another person;
• a name of a sole proprietorship; or
• a partnership or a professional body.

Shows the amount of applications and their statuses - whether approved, rejected or deleted.

URL: https://www.imoney.my/articles/how-to-read-your-ccris-report

How long are the records kept?
CCRIS shows repayment records of the last 12 months only, after which the oldest data is expunged.

URL: https://loanstreet.com.my/learning-centre/e...ing-about-ccris

This post has been edited by David83: Apr 22 2019, 09:14 PM
kkkw80
post May 17 2019, 01:18 PM

Casual

QUOTE(carjack18 @ Apr 22 2019, 09:06 PM)
HI Guy/ Gals,

Thanks in advance.
I bought a new car last year and approved by 2 banks. I just called the other bank I didn't pick to remove from CCRIS and record is gone within 48 hours.
carjack18
post May 18 2019, 11:14 AM

Casual

QUOTE(kkkw80 @ May 17 2019, 01:18 PM)
I bought a new car last year and approved by 2 banks. I just called the other bank I didn't pick to remove from CCRIS and record is gone within 48 hours.
Noted. Thanks for the reply smile.gif
kkkw80
post May 18 2019, 11:43 AM

Casual

QUOTE(carjack18 @ May 18 2019, 11:14 AM)
Noted. Thanks for the reply smile.gif

you’re welcome 😊

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0727sec    6.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd May 2019 - 10:54 AM