Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

incredibless
post Mar 26 2019, 01:29 PM

Casual
418 posts

QUOTE(hong823 @ Oct 20 2018, 02:17 PM)
I tried with the exact scenario you're having, clearing credit card outstanding before 1st of month. And any usage of credit card after 1st of month would not fall into that month's Ccriss.

Example:

25 Oct - You have credit card outstanding RM1000
30 Oct - You clear it immediately (Via online instant transfer, cheque will have delay). You have RM0 outstanding now.
31 Oct - You have RM0 credit card outstanding <-- This is what bank usually capture for next month Ccriss update
5 Nov - You use your credit card for RM2000
10-15 Nov - Bank will update your Ccriss record based on 31 Oct outstanding which is RM0

I assume you're timing this for certain credit facility application.

Hope this helps.
Hi. I saw your explaination on this.

How about this?

Credit Card card cut off for statement is 20th monthly.

1. Total spending 2.5k
2. Statement out - captured 1k [payment due]
3. I paid the statement due 1k [clean].
4. The remaining balance of 1.5k is not due yet [next april 20th statement].

Will the bank capture the 1.5k and reflect into CCRIS or will it state total outstanding 1.5k in ccris?

Should I clear the 1.5k so when end month bank report to ccris will show 0.00 outstanding? or no need?

I planning to get a house loan soon. So want the very best to ensure the ccris is good even all the credit cards and car loan i paid on time with '0 every month.
incredibless
post Jun 20 2019, 12:46 PM

Casual
418 posts

QUOTE(missboo @ May 23 2019, 11:51 AM)
Update on the above issue:

I emailed the bank regarding the status of their so-called 'action'. The bank replied that the matter has been escalated to the respective unit but the application was still there in my eCCRIS as pending. I thought "ohh...maybe need 12 months to clear.", so I did nothing since then but last month, I applied for another CC in different bank. The application was rejected and I was surprised that the application was never appeared in my eCCRIS (I waited for quite some time for it to appear).

The new application was never appeared but the earlier application was still there as 'PENDING'. So I conclude that it is the bank's issue (I don't need to wait for 12 months), hence I submitted a form for verification in the eCCRIS. The verification approved on the next working day and the pending application for CC is no longer there. Okay guys don't wait for 12 months to clear your pending applicationbruce.gif
Hi. I also facing the same thing. I applied for 4 banks on house loan. In the end all also approved. Then of course only 1 bank can choose and i rejected the 3 banks. So 2 banks already deleted the enquirers/status in my crisis but only 1 bank left is still showing 'PENDING FOR CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE'. I was just wonder why other bank can remove but this bank still maintain.

Can I request by calling them or find the mortgage consultant to ask them remove?

Maybe my case is different...
incredibless
post Nov 8 2019, 03:49 PM

Casual
418 posts

i have a question. Always want to ask but forget. I notice my hp loan, in online banking it shows my remaining amount due is 50k but when I check in crris the amount shows RM46k. Should it show the same? Abit confusing though.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0624sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:28 PM