Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

CCRIS, CTOS, Blacklisted by Bank, Whats The different.

views

carjack18
post Feb 10 2019, 12:50 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(sidwell @ Feb 7 2019, 10:10 AM)
follow the tutorial here, https://mypt3.com/check-ccris-eccris
but where to download our copy for my ccris report through this eccris online
There is a download option in your report after you have choose "SELF-INDIVIDUAL Query" or if you need further info on the ECCRIS, please download the FAQ from the ECCRIS website itself smile.gif
carjack18
post Apr 10 2019, 10:46 AM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 7 2019, 04:54 PM)
Hi.. wanna ask. I had made full settlement of akpk on march 14. Will the ccris report clear the akpk record on 16 april ?
Also i m planning for housing loan and they request for previous few month bank statement. The statement i hav is  use for my salary n akpk payment .Will the bank reject me if they saw my akpk history in the bank statement even my akpk cleared from ccris ? Thanks!!
Basically it depends on the bank itself. Secondly are you applying from the same bank that you owed in AKPK previously?
If yes, there is a high chance , it won't get approved. It is best that you check the CCRIS record yourself by going to BNM or signup for CCRIS.

carjack18
post Apr 11 2019, 09:36 PM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(lsstjs @ Apr 11 2019, 04:50 PM)
it's totally freeze during AKPK time. Not allow for any loan/CC.
FYI, even if you completed your AKPK, you still unable to get CC from those bank you owed before. There are some suggestion to apply after 1 year coming out of AKPK smile.gif
carjack18
post Apr 22 2019, 09:06 PM

Casual
491 posts

HI Guy/ Gals,

I need some to help understanding those items shown in CCRIS under the title APPLICATION FOR CREDIT. Early this year I bought a new car and apply loan to 2 banks, Maybank and PBB. Both the car loan applications are approved and i choose PBB. Recently I check my CCRIS and noticed that the MAYBANK application is still appears under "APPROVED BY FI".

I wish to ask how long does this record under MAYBANK will be removed? Reason that I'm going to apply for a housing loan and worry that it might affect my housing loan application.

Thanks in advance.

carjack18
post May 18 2019, 11:14 AM

Casual
491 posts

QUOTE(kkkw80 @ May 17 2019, 01:18 PM)
I bought a new car last year and approved by 2 banks. I just called the other bank I didn't pick to remove from CCRIS and record is gone within 48 hours.
Noted. Thanks for the reply smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0553sec    0.31    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:50 AM