Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> OFFICIAL MAXIS WIRELESS BROADBAND COMPLAIN, Complain to MCMC (Maxis)

views

TSbytefreezer
post Mar 23 2008, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
175 posts

QUOTE(yongkailoon @ Mar 22 2008, 10:07 PM)
If things don't get better, have everyone to get multiple screenshots of their speedtest to be brought along when complaining so that it proves their service is really that bad. nod.gif
Yeah, that's right. I already got a few screenshots for this purpose. Will ask others to prepare those screenshots as well.

QUOTE(Lord_Destructo @ Mar 22 2008, 10:15 PM)
Heh! Today I just played my online game again. And you know what? My ping started to climb the longer I play. From 180 it went to 200 then 240 then 260.

Seriously Max sucks
Hehe, at least ur ping started from 180. My ping started from 300 and increasing. smile.gif

QUOTE(wch5274 @ Mar 22 2008, 10:17 PM)
hi
count me in also...
im tired with their service...
I already post my speed ....

Added on March 22, 2008, 10:18 pmehhh...
who the hell support the maxsuck..
their people?????????
or newbie
thanx for your screenie. I also wonder who so free go do all this idiotic acts. Erm... must be some troopers or fanbois i guess.

QUOTE(yimingwuzere @ Mar 22 2008, 10:36 PM)
^ cybertroopers or irrational fanbois.
Yeah, you are right.

QUOTE(guntang @ Mar 22 2008, 11:35 PM)
Just for update
[attachmentid=424008]
Thanx for your screenie.

QUOTE(nik0ns @ Mar 22 2008, 11:39 PM)
count me in  vmad.gif
Welcome to the party. Are you a nikon fan? Same here smile.gif

QUOTE(BBXiong @ Mar 23 2008, 01:01 AM)
wth... is it those cybertroops keep voting for yes?? those who voted yes, another reminder, pls state ur reason, and also ur screenshot to prove that u can really get good service with maxSucks..
they are really local made vampires, suck our money, and didnt even notice user about changes in their service!!!
This is what i'm concerning, those idiots simply create a new account and vote. Too bad we couldn't ban the new user from voting.

QUOTE(sharkteef @ Mar 23 2008, 02:17 AM)
here's a tip for u. use the trade practices act. go do your own research on it. i feel for u but i'm not a maxis user.
Thank you for your opinion. Will look into that. Because they've been advertising will misleading information. smile.gif

QUOTE(r-care @ Mar 23 2008, 03:41 AM)
thanx for read my post. yeah, i think we should do some meeting and discuss bout this stupid devil. so many people cheated by them. will MCMC help us? coz i read in somewhere,they will not help us coz ananda krishnan oledi bought "rm30juta worth kapal layar" for our PM. of coz our PM will be by his side. do some research n u will found this facts.
Yeah... i read this news before. This "Anaconda" Krishnan is totally hopeless, i think this yacht he bought for our sleeping beauty is not the first one. Therefore he can practice his lame con-trick all over malaysia. smile.gif

QUOTE(rainsurfer @ Mar 23 2008, 09:04 AM)
vmad.gif ...i'm behind u..count me too..
hope this action will get more support from others too..
lets get together,,wahai malaysian.........
power in our hands.. flex.gif  whistling.gif
May your hope come true. smile.gif Let's join together.
rationale
post Mar 23 2008, 10:22 AM

Getting Started
162 posts

Count me in, i'm using Maxis unlimited Plan as backup for my StreamyX connection, overall i'm not satisfied with it, even with 3G signal full bar, it will suddenly DC when switching to non-3G and this happened few times in just an hour. I wish i never register for such service, what a waste of money mad.gif
ROTiJOHN
post Mar 23 2008, 10:24 AM

www.malaysiamilitarytag.com
937 posts

wow maxis really so sux, i tot they claimed their service is best among the world?wtf?
john123x
post Mar 23 2008, 10:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,345 posts

QUOTE(ROTiJOHN @ Mar 23 2008, 10:24 AM)
wow maxis really so sux, i tot they claimed their service is best among the world?wtf?
maxis for losers

i hate their maxis staff guts too.

they all sucks.

and they every time i pass by the maxis center, i always think i wanna blow them up

MAXIS + TMNET + UMOBILE = AXIS of EVIL
wch5274
post Mar 23 2008, 01:30 PM

On my way
Validating
532 posts

i think the guy put the bomb in front tm office may be wrong office...
he maybe want to bomb maxis not tm... hehehe...
anybody hearrd this info... i got it from tm worker as she work on that day and all people there very panic...

raaf
post Mar 23 2008, 01:38 PM

0 posts

hi dod i get this form of act from this site http://www.skmm.gov.my

it is for waird broadband user so i thing the WIRELESS BROADBAND most have the same act

hmm.gif

and in this web site you can send copy of your COMPLAIN about maxis

good luck dod

all the best
icon_rolleyes.gif

http://www.skmm.gov.my/Admin/Instruments/C...PDF/Reg-BAS.pdf

shocking.gif
fions
post Mar 23 2008, 01:43 PM

14 posts

my bill is now is like almost rm600 already
maxis has sent me a letter saying they will take legal action blar blar blar
when the maxis person called me up i just said piss of
ur service is the worst in the world and i just hung up

raaf
post Mar 23 2008, 03:21 PM

0 posts

any one came acrouse with this ip 202.75.129.146 is usd by maxis
web site

to chek you ip go http://www.whatismyip.com/

thanks

owikh84
post Mar 23 2008, 08:12 PM

i7 Clan
Group Icon
Elite
8,492 posts

QUOTE(bytefreezer @ Mar 22 2008, 02:31 PM)
Bandwidth Usage Exceed 20GB Per Month Will Be Capped To 256kbps @ 32KBps

Are you sure? Check out my monthly data usage & still getting download speed @ 250kbps.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
shutterdll
post Mar 23 2008, 08:43 PM

Getting Started
255 posts

dude, tat is 7GB total.
Mine also a few GB only but capped already around 20. Normally can get around 60
BBXiong
post Mar 23 2008, 10:03 PM

CFX
6,272 posts

i don think they need any reason to cap bandwidth now...
their service quality is like streamyx months ago, they only have 50GB bandwidth, but try to sell 150GB bandwidth like that...
but the difference is, streamyx at least have low latency, and still provide somewhat stable speed, but maxSucks?? they only care about their profit...
their customer service crew can prove it...
early this year, when they upgrade server, they make some mistake and the server cause very slow speed..
took their technician more then one week to find out the problem, and another week for their customer service crew to know...
also, i ask them before last time, and i found out that, except for opening a profile for u for the technician to refer, the best they can do is:
"Sir, pls switch off ur modem, and switch on again after at least 20mins, and restart ur PC, and plug out the LAN cable"..
RITE, LIKE THAT WILL EVER HELP....
stupid customer service

This post has been edited by BBXiong: Mar 23 2008, 10:03 PM
MX510
post Mar 23 2008, 10:06 PM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
3,810 posts

QUOTE(owikh84 @ Mar 23 2008, 08:12 PM)
Are you sure? Check out my monthly data usage & still getting download speed @ 250kbps.
Wah so details with this usage Celcom Broadband never throttled you lah can download as much as you want fair usage policy like Streamyx smile.gif
guntang
post Mar 24 2008, 12:25 AM

11 posts

Today update
Attached Image
23/03/08

The Blue X is where i browse all local news, read my email and read LYN update. The rest is the real test. Really wonder.

Thanks MX510 for 100MB test

This post has been edited by guntang: Mar 24 2008, 01:30 AM
DeanKueh
post Mar 24 2008, 02:25 AM

Enthusiast
700 posts

wow, is Maxis the next TMNet?
Kukumalu
post Mar 24 2008, 02:47 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

Yet another ba**t*d cybertrooper from Maxsux voted YES again.Those corrupt idiots are hiring ghost voters to spoil your thread.Typical dirty tactics..They'll do whatever it takes to prevent you from getting the MCMC to intervene.

How should I entrust my registration details to these korups when signing up?
Last time the SMS scam which how many zillions they made out of school-goers.Hell know how much they made out of those gullible methods which cannot see the light.Now they try to do the same with their broadband business.

You know what?Even during the last year with all those cheating shortcode SMS going on, the MCMC officials just shut the whole case and pretend nothing had happened.

TMnet?I don't think even TMnet is at their level though they practice monopoly.I heard form the news the new fiber optic network which TM is going to build is coming from their own company pockets and they are prepared to invest US1.5billion for half of it.

Maxsux?They'll invest RM1k and expect to profit RM100k out of cheating means.Typical of u know what-lah brows.gif
TSbytefreezer
post Mar 24 2008, 03:06 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

The top dude of the maxshit doesn't called "Anaconda" Krishnan for no reason, they con people like big snake only. I think now their company policy is: "Con More People, Buy More Yacht!" By doing such thing, it can ensure them not to screw by the authorities. smile.gif

Together, we shall bring down Maxshit. Boycott Maxshit Virus Con-Band! vmad.gif
Kukumalu
post Mar 24 2008, 03:12 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(bytefreezer @ Mar 24 2008, 03:06 PM)
The top dude of the maxshit doesn't called "Anaconda" Krishnan for no reason, they con people like big snake only. I think now their company policy is: "Con More People, Buy More Yacht!" By doing such thing, it can ensure them not to screw by the authorities. smile.gif

Together, we shall bring down Maxshit. Boycott Maxshit Virus Con-Band!  vmad.gif
The voting options shouldn't even have a 'YES' in the first place.

It should have various 'NO' options to prevent foul votes.
clautee
post Mar 24 2008, 03:13 PM

42 posts

Count me one also...My internet totally out since 22Mar08 Saturday night until now...
BBXiong
post Mar 24 2008, 03:34 PM

CFX
6,272 posts

those idiot just keep creating new account and vote for yes is it??
FOR THOSE WHO VOTED YES, RESPECT THE TOPIC RULE AND POST UR SPEEDTEST ANS SCREENSHOT HERE
TSbytefreezer
post Mar 24 2008, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
175 posts

QUOTE(Kukumalu @ Mar 24 2008, 03:12 PM)
The voting options shouldn't even have a 'YES' in the first place.

It should have various 'NO' options to prevent foul votes.
Whoa~~~ 'Yes' option is actually to find out the existent of Maxshit Cyber Troopers. Now the answer is yes. Haha smile.gif

QUOTE(clautee @ Mar 24 2008, 03:13 PM)
Count me one also...My internet totally out since 22Mar08 Saturday night until now...
Noted bro. But please do keep some screenshot for reference. Refer to post #1's spoiler.

QUOTE(BBXiong @ Mar 24 2008, 03:34 PM)
those idiot just keep creating new account and vote for yes is it??
FOR THOSE WHO VOTED YES, RESPECT THE TOPIC RULE AND POST UR SPEEDTEST ANS SCREENSHOT HERE
Hehe, this kind of landslide voting result looks familiar to the one at 8th March this year. tongue.gif
If the 'yes' is not there, there will be no compare and contrast between 'yes' and 'no'.
At least now we have a clue, Maxshit is watching.

28 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1311sec    2.92    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 10:09 PM